Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lunchtime Mountainous Mafia - Town wins!

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Mouselline wrote: »
    maybe luvadsims is safe because he sounds like hes telling the truth but i dont know if we can trust you tho luvadsims how do u think is the mafia

I think the mafia is either Mouse or Bella for the reasons I just stated in my previous post.

Tuti, Broncos, and Frenchy all voted for Song, so I'm pretty sure they are town.

Nush I'm reading pretty strongly as town.
    maybe luvadsims is safe because he sounds like hes telling the truth but i dont know if we can trust you tho luvadsims how do u think is the mafia

I think the mafia is either Mouse or Bella for the reasons I just stated in my previous post.

Tuti, Broncos, and Frenchy all voted for Song, so I'm pretty sure they are town.

Mouse also said maybe Bella. I don't think it's mouse. So I guess tossup between you and Bella, but bella's only count against her is being too quiet and she has a legit reason for it.

Anyone got anything more illuminating?

And of course, Tuti, it doesn't hurt to ask. Anyway, even if no one's going to come out and say they are mafia, sometimes their response turns up something. I hope we're not mislynching Luv, but at this time I have nothing else to go on. If it's really someone else, we have time yet for those who are good at sifting through interactions to turn something up worth discussing.

I also said Bella is mildly sus because she named like 3 people at the beginning of day saying it could be them and then left and also she was one of the last people to vote Somg

that's a very weak claim of something being sus. She did an EMMM like a lot of ppl do, which meant nothing but "to get the conversation moving" as usual. Then she left because she had plumbing issues.
    Got anything better?

That’s why I only wanna focus on her if Luv isn’t mafia.

I get it but I also really, really don't feel like she is mafia. Her switching her vote from me to Song that early before most people did is such a risky play as mafia. She could've just unvoted me but suggest another elimination than Song's.

who are you talking about?

Bella.

thanks for clarifying. I also don't feel she's mafia.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    So I'm thinking, if Luv is town, and Bella, for instance, were mafia, she'd have voted Luv by now (unless she just can't because of all the issues she's facing, but then again, she has popped by and talked a little on the forum...so...hmm..she could pop by here too, maybe.

But if she were mafia, it would be odd to stay so far away from everything especially when there's a wagon on Luv right now.

So I can't see that.

So either Luv is the remaining mafia and Town is about to win, or someone voting Luv is the remaining mafia.
    Considering that as the case for the sake of the exercise, if Luv were innocent, who of those voting for Luv, might be mafia instead, and would there be any clues?

The only other mafia possibility that I see currently is you, but you saying something like this just makes me think that we are right on Luv. Like it would be logical for him to be mafia. He eliminated the one player who was suspicious of him and it's just logical. I guess I'm just so used that things are complicated and that there is a plot twist that I am not usually thinking about the simple explanation.

I'm not it, but I don't share your certainty that it can only be Luv. And also, DeKay was not the one player who was sus of Luv. I think I was before she was but I'd have to read back.

Still, you talking about plot twists like that makes me nervous, makes me wonder if it's you. It would be quite something! And I bet if Luv flips town, I'll be killed tonight. But all we can do is wait.

I also said I was sus of Luv near the very beginning of the day.
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    The thing that is disturbing me (and making me more confident on him being mafia) is that he's not here defending himself at all. If he was town, I would hope that he would put up more of a fight.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    @LeFrenchyFry maybe you're right. Or, maybe he's just said what he could say and got irritated and decided there was no point hanging out getting stressed when it was such a consensus.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    leans forward...

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Gratz on another good town win! Great job all!
  • Options
    Ooop, did you just announce the results ahead of Ice. aw..

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I found out I really suck playing the mafia role. :'( Sorry I was gone most of the day, but I couldn't keep up the charade all day.

Again, great job town! :)
  • Options
    Wasn't it your first time or close to it, Luv? It's disheartening being mafia sometimes, you did a good job.

Congrats Town for a pretty amazing two-lynch win!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Now I'm getting nervous that we both got the wrong time and have just messed up. Where is...anybody but us?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Just woke up. Flip incoming...
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Day 2 Final Vote Count

Mouse votes Luv
    Tuti votes Luv
    Nush votes Luv
    Broncos votes Luv
    Frenchy votes Luv

Luv - Mouse, Tuti, Nush, Broncos, Frenchy
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    At least it was easy to count votes this time, eh Ice?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Hoping Ice writes another of his cool endings!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Wasn't it your first time or close to it, Luv? It's disheartening being mafia sometimes, you did a good job.

Congrats Town for a pretty amazing two-lynch win!

Yeah, I was my first time with mafia chat and night kills. I was mafia in Mouse's crazy setup, but I don't count that game. Made an early exit in that one as well.

I really thought you guys were gonna elim me on D1, but then the Frenchy vote happened, followed by the Song vote. I really thought Song was maintaining a good cover. Sure was wrong on that one lol.
  • Options
    Hoping Ice writes another of his cool endings!

I'm sure Icey will, probably what is taking him so long.
  • Options
    wow, it's really anticlimactic having no one show up for this. I'm sorry, Luv. You should at least have had a little reception or something.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    It will be neat to find out what kind of bad lunch you were!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,633 Member
    wow, it's really anticlimactic having no one show up for this. I'm sorry, Luv. You should at least have had a little reception or something.

I'm here! 😂😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    "I thought we already got rid of Song's lunch?"

"There must be someone else. And they're responsible for DeKay's perfectly good lunch getting thrown out!"

"Well who could it be?"

"I thought Luv's lunch was a bit too chummy with Song's lunch yesterday."

The lunch bags turned their attention towards Luv's lunch and got ready to toss it out.

"I guess I'm public enemy #1 today, huh? I'd look into some of the others once you see that I'm just a regular lunch."

The other lunch bags began to tear the bag off Luv's meal and saw a beef taco salad. Too bad it had been a few months old and forgotten by its owner. Well, off to the trash bin then!

tenor.gif
    NKLiufr.png

And with that, the office fridge was non-offensive again. The rest of the lunches were consumed in a timely manner and digested by their respective humans.

DeKay filed a complaint to HR for her missing lunch but never found the culprit.

Luv was Rotted Beef Taco Salad, Mafia Goon.
    Town wins!

• Options
    DeKay wrote: »

I'm here! 😂😂

The Entertainment's Here! <3
    Heya awesome gal. I often wondered what you must have been thinking today.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

It was pretty straightforward. I rarely see such unanimity :D

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

ah, but I did my best to waffle anyway.

It was almost eerie though, seemed too good to be true.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,633 Member
    Yay, way to go team town!! 🔥🔥
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

ah, but I did my best to waffle anyway.

It was almost eerie though, seemed too good to be true.

Oh yeah. But with only 1 Mafioso left, you can't really reason out that anyone is defending their buddy