Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lunchtime Mountainous Mafia - Town wins!

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Well, maybe it IS Bella... I mean, Song employed that strategy well but somehow she wound up whacked anyway, so just because Bella's not on my radar doesn't mean she's not mafia. Anyone have anything on Bella?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    So far, here's my "feewing" on the matter (which doesn't count for much but it's all I got):

Tuti, Broncos, and Mouse are my strongest Town leads, followed by Frenchy.

Luv seems mafia but it's debatable if anyone comes forward to debate it.
    Who else am I forgetting?

Your forgetting Bella. And I know I’m in the minority here but something just seems odd about her. Maybe just a minor gut feeling? Idk

Bella, who do you think is mafia? At the beginning of the day you named like 3 people and haven’t said much since.

She's not going to come online for a while. More leak issues.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    So far, here's my "feewing" on the matter (which doesn't count for much but it's all I got):

Tuti, Broncos, and Mouse are my strongest Town leads, followed by Frenchy.

Luv seems mafia but it's debatable if anyone comes forward to debate it.
    Who else am I forgetting?

Your forgetting Bella. And I know I’m in the minority here but something just seems odd about her. Maybe just a minor gut feeling? Idk

Bella, who do you think is mafia? At the beginning of the day you named like 3 people and haven’t said much since.

She's not going to come online for a while. More leak issues.

Good to know. I think Bella has a legit reason to have been inactive. So unless someone has something more convincing about her, I'll leave my vote where it is for now.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    nuhsnuhsganash how do u think is the mafia is it u
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options
    be honest with me nuhsnuhsganash
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Vote Count 2.2

Mouse votes Luv
    Tuti votes Luv
    Nush votes Luv
    Broncos votes Luv

Luv - Mouse, Tuti, Nush, Broncos

Day ends in 10 hours.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    hi guys. reading back. had like 80 emails to catch up on lol.
  • Options
    Wow! Awesome job sniffing that one out Broncos!

This was Luv's reaction over seeing Song flipping mafia.
    Congrats, everyone-who-did-the-right-thing.

I still wish I knew even a little bit, how and why Song was sus.

And this was Nush's.
    Most exciting Day 1 in recent memory, Ice.

Although this makes me wonder if I'm being wrong, as this is so townlike...

I feel like Nush could have been a townie who didn't see the Song sus and still doesn't. Sometimes that will happen where I don't understand why someone is sus and even when they flip scum I still don't get it.

Luv, I have a question for you. Did you think Song was acting townish or not acting scummy enough to be voted for?

I mostly began to feel pretty strongly that Frenchy was town. Song could go either way as I don't believe she talked much on topic. Which is why I told DeKay I'd be willing to switch my vote to Song, because I was getting a strong town read on Frenchy's reaction to being voted on.
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

I don't think anyone is going to straight up say if it's them
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I'm going to be doing stats stuff so I won't be talking on here for a little bit
  • Options
    Wow! A lot to read through lol. I see I'm public enemy number one today. After I'm gone, I'd suggest taking a close look at Mouse and Bella.

Bella because it just felt like a weird reaction to me when she voted for Frenchy. Especially, after Frenchy said he was only voting for Broncos to see how Broncos would react to the vote.

Mouse was conveniently gone at the end of the day when all the discussion/voting was going on. Planning on being out of sight, out of mind maybe? Mouse has also been asking everybody who they are sus of a lot. Which is a tactic I've seen DeKay use when she is mafia to try and determine which townies she can get to go after each other.

I don't take the votes on me personally. It's just a game and it is what it is.
  • Options
    maybe luvadsims is safe because he sounds like hes telling the truth but i dont know if we can trust you tho luvadsims how do u think is the mafia
  • Options
    be honest with me nuhsnuhsganash

I was afk longer than I thought I would be, but Tuti, while I can tell you I'm town, I can also tell you that that's what most people would say even if they were mafia.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

I don't think anyone is going to straight up say if it's them

its best to ask still
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Vote Count 2.2

Mouse votes Luv
    Tuti votes Luv
    Nush votes Luv
    Broncos votes Luv

Luv - Mouse, Tuti, Nush, Broncos

Day ends in 10 hours.

oh wow, thanks for posting this. Didn't realize it was 4 votes already.
    Hope it's right but I have nothing compelling enough so far, to make me change my vote.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    maybe luvadsims is safe because he sounds like hes telling the truth but i dont know if we can trust you tho luvadsims how do u think is the mafia

I think the mafia is either Mouse or Bella for the reasons I just stated in my previous post.

Tuti, Broncos, and Frenchy all voted for Song, so I'm pretty sure they are town.

Nush I'm reading pretty strongly as town.
  • Options

I think the mafia is either Mouse or Bella for the reasons I just stated in my previous post.

Tuti, Broncos, and Frenchy all voted for Song, so I'm pretty sure they are town.

Mouse also said maybe Bella. I don't think it's mouse. So I guess tossup between you and Bella, but bella's only count against her is being too quiet and she has a legit reason for it.

Anyone got anything more illuminating?

And of course, Tuti, it doesn't hurt to ask. Anyway, even if no one's going to come out and say they are mafia, sometimes their response turns up something. I hope we're not mislynching Luv, but at this time I have nothing else to go on. If it's really someone else, we have time yet for those who are good at sifting through interactions to turn something up worth discussing.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Now I'm waffling inwardly on you, Luv, because why on earth would you town-read me when you could be pressing for me to be mafia, to save yourself? But no one else comes to mind.

If you were mafia, I would still be a good chance to save yourself. Which makes me wonder if it's someone else.

Ugh.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I'm not sus of Bella because of her inactivity. It just seemed weird to me when Bella voted for Frenchy.
  • Options
    bellagorilla is supsicous
  • Options
    Not much going on here atm, so I'm gonna go afk for awhile.
  • Options
    I'm not sus of Bella because of her inactivity. It just seemed weird to me when Bella voted for Frenchy.

Why was that weird? I don't see it. I voted for Frenchy too because of genuinely thinking he was buds with you. Now I know that cannot have been the case. But why was Bella voting for Frenchy sus?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Not much going on here atm, so I'm gonna go afk for awhile.

I guess I will too, for the same reason. Plenty of time for other people to weigh in before day ends.

Off topic but hubs went and got himself a left-handed bass guitar last night! I didn't even know he was planning to and boom, there it was! We're both lefties, but he's cross-dominant, shoots pool righty, shoots a rifle lefty but has to sight with his right eye (which makes it all the more remarkable that he was an expert marksman in the military), and I never even once considered a lefty guitar, but now he's got a regular bass and a lefty bass to help him figure out which way works better. Maybe I'll consider this license to get myself another acoustic or classical guitar because electric is fine and all but has serious drawbacks and I miss being able to just whip it out and play some blues.

If anyone knows of any good reason to change the vote off Luv, talk because we don't want to mislynch.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I know Frenchy said Bella's got more leak problems, but I'm really hoping she can come on. I read her has town in the beginning but I need more form her to confirm/deny that.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Me too, otherwise it's let's just hope the vote on Luv isn't going to be a big mistake.

xicwqMCm.jpg