Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lunchtime Mountainous Mafia - Town wins!

Comments

• Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    wow, it's really anticlimactic having no one show up for this. I'm sorry, Luv. You should at least have had a little reception or something.

NP Nush, it's all good! :)
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    wow, it's really anticlimactic having no one show up for this. I'm sorry, Luv. You should at least have had a little reception or something.

I'm here! 😂😂

Welcome back! Hey, is that tux in your sig what you're wearing when you get all those awards at the Scummies?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

I'm here! 😂😂

Welcome back! Hey, is that tux in your sig what you're wearing when you get all those awards at the Scummies?

Yes. 😂 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    At least it was easy to count votes this time, eh Ice?

It was pretty straightforward. I rarely see such unanimity :D

Awesome ending Icey! The pics were a nice touch as well! :)
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @luvdasims55 I think she'd rock a tux.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I was thinking that Luv seemed to easy lol but YAY! We Won!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    @luvdasims55 I think she'd rock a tux.

I agree. :)
  • Options
    Can we all share the foods we submitted? I'm curious what you all chose :p

I was bacon mac and cheese, and my bad lunch would have been anchovies salad with fish oil dressing

• Options

Ya, like I said, I really suck at playing the mafia role. :'(
  • Options
    My good lunch was a turkey sandwich on whole wheat.

My bad lunch was the rotten taco salad.
  • Options
    Can we all share the foods we submitted? I'm curious what you all chose :p

I was bacon mac and cheese, and my bad lunch would have been anchovies salad with fish oil dressing

Great idea! Bacon mac and cheese sounds great! But I also love anchovies...fish oil or worse, fish sauce, in the dressing would be rough, though.

Here's my Bento Box Good Lunch (my own pic from one I made)

uTcFMwfl.jpg

and here's my Bad Lunch: also something I made, that was mussels in a vegan cream sauce on linguini, but I figured that would make a nasty lunch to bring from home, being shellfish, especially in a gloppy sauce. Pee-yew, second-day mussels!

BlBQ6kyl.jpg

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I listed everyone's food choices on the first page for anyone curious :smiley:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Nush, I know only like Frenchy seemed to answer you why Song was sus. But this was what I thought:
    Song kept on saying why we all thought Frenchy was sus cuz she didn't see it but she didn't do anything else, like maybe vote for someone else or try to convince to us why Frenchy could be town. I think Frenchy replied the same thing too, like Song was just at the sidelines. I actually waited out to stick or change my vote cuz I was waiting to see if Mouse or Song would come back and vote Frenchy. Cuz I was also a bit sus of Mouse at that point and also wanted to see what you or Luv would do. Frenchy eventually convinced me that he was town, so obviously I wasn't gonna let him die, so I switched.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Nush, I know only like Frenchy seemed to answer you why Song was sus. But this was what I thought:
    Song kept on saying why we all thought Frenchy was sus cuz she didn't see it but she didn't do anything else, like maybe vote for someone else or try to convince to us why Frenchy could be town. I think Frenchy replied the same thing too, like Song was just at the sidelines. I actually waited out to stick or change my vote cuz I was waiting to see if Mouse or Song would come back and vote Frenchy. Cuz I was also a bit sus of Mouse at that point and also wanted to see what you or Luv would do. Frenchy eventually convinced me that he was town, so obviously I wasn't gonna let him die, so I switched.

Thank you so much for explaining that, DeKay. So it was kind of like, she started out acting townie maybe, but then stopped short, at the natural point of progression, that a real townie would have continued, and that's what you spotted?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Ya, like I said, I really suck at playing the mafia role. :'(

You'll get better as you play as mafia more :) It takes time to feel it out and figure out how you want to play as it

• Options
    I listed everyone's food choices on the first page for anyone curious :smiley:
    didn't know, so thanks, and going now to look!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    All the lunches are making me hungry xD

• Options
    Frenchy has an unusual "good" lunch choice, but hey, I like a fried egg sandwich as much as the next person! And @LeFrenchyFry what is a "50% seed salad"?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks for hosting that, @icmnfrsh ! It was over too fast, just like the previous game, but fun. Hoping to join the next one. And I liked your concept, that was fun too.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah, it was a perfect town win like the last game.

I thought of the concept when some of the Mafia people and I were talking about how "lynch" (when we used to use that term) was often autocorrected to "lunch", and how it doesn't happen anymore since we use the term "eliminate" now. So it's a little throwback and inside joke :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    As for the lack of PRs, there was this discussion about not being too reliant on PRs to win, and in this case you didn't need them

• Options
    Plus I never hosted a vanilla game before, so I just had to :D

• Options
    As for the lack of PRs, there was this discussion about not being too reliant on PRs to win, and in this case you didn't need them

I think the lack of PRs actually made things more straightforward somehow. No one could fake claim one, and we weren't waiting for any info one might give us. But then again, last game there were PRs and it was much the same as this one. Hmmm.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    At Camp Lejeune, NC, they have what is called the Gunny Burger. Well, that was back in the 70's and I imagine they probably still serve it.

It's a 1/2 lb cheeseburger with all the fixings and a fried egg. My favorite sandwich to eat when I was there for Field Medical Training.
  • Options

Thank you so much for explaining that, DeKay. So it was kind of like, she started out acting townie maybe, but then stopped short, at the natural point of progression, that a real townie would have continued, and that's what you spotted?

Something like that, I guess. 😂 To be fair, you also kinda did the same thing cuz you kept on asking why we were sus of Song or Broncos and stuff but I just had a feeling you were town so some gut feeling also came into play. I also saw that you had much more thought process in this game and trying to see who's suspicious, so that's good! 👍
    x3vZicL.gif