Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lunchtime Mountainous Mafia - Town wins!

1373839404143...Next

Comments

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Thank you for hosting Icey! This game was a lot of fun! Stressful trying to fit it into a college, schedule, but still a ton of fun!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    As for the lack of PRs, there was this discussion about not being too reliant on PRs to win, and in this case you didn't need them

I think the lack of PRs actually made things more straightforward somehow. No one could fake claim one, and we weren't waiting for any info one might give us. But then again, last game there were PRs and it was much the same as this one. Hmmm.

I think also depends on who died on day 1. We got lucky hitting mafia on day 1.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    Frenchy has an unusual "good" lunch choice, but hey, I like a fried egg sandwich as much as the next person! And @LeFrenchyFry what is a "50% seed salad"?

It was a joke. :sweat_smile: I was trying hard to think of things that I didn't like to eat for lunches, and I remembered that usually I prefer salads with no seeds, so I told Iceman "a salad with like, a ridiculous, 50% seeds or something".

Also yeah I love fried egg sandwiches! I actually made two for myself two days ago because this game made me want that for a lunch. :joy:
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    As for the lack of PRs, there was this discussion about not being too reliant on PRs to win, and in this case you didn't need them

I think the lack of PRs actually made things more straightforward somehow. No one could fake claim one, and we weren't waiting for any info one might give us. But then again, last game there were PRs and it was much the same as this one. Hmmm.

I think also depends on who died on day 1. We got lucky hitting mafia on day 1.

What can I say? Tuti has amazing insights. No chance involved whatsoever. Now that this game is over I can say ahhhhhhh I'm so lucky that I lived. When Bella said that I was wrong at the end and that Song never even voted for me, I was so ready for her to flip town and then me dying immediately. :sweat_smile:
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    At Camp Lejeune, NC, they have what is called the Gunny Burger. Well, that was back in the 70's and I imagine they probably still serve it.

It's a 1/2 lb cheeseburger with all the fixings and a fried egg. My favorite sandwich to eat when I was there for Field Medical Training.

🤤

This all sounds delicious
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Good job town and good try mafia! This was fun Ice:) I was surprised no one really went after me on day 2 since I didn’t bother to vote Song and also Dekay mentioned me being sus, not just Luv.
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Good job town and good try mafia! This was fun Ice:) I was surprised no one really went after me on day 2 since I didn’t bother to vote Song and also Dekay mentioned me being sus, not just Luv.

I was surprised too. XD I would have gone after Luv first tho and then you if Luv flipped town, if I were still alive.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

I was surprised too. XD I would have gone after Luv first tho and then you if Luv flipped town, if I were still alive.

I got close to people agreeing to consider Bella being mafia if Luv ended up not being.
  • Options

I got close to people agreeing to consider Bella being mafia if Luv ended up not being.

I could have argued Bella was probably town. She changed her vote from Frenchy to Song while we were deciding between Song and Frenchy. I think Scum Bella would have stuck with her Frenchy vote and would have hoped that me, Luv or Nush also did the same. And me, Luv and Nush are usually more of the stubborn voters who won't flip flop our votes too much. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    At Camp Lejeune, NC, they have what is called the Gunny Burger. Well, that was back in the 70's and I imagine they probably still serve it.

It's a 1/2 lb cheeseburger with all the fixings and a fried egg. My favorite sandwich to eat when I was there for Field Medical Training.

sounds really good. So you were a Medic of some sort? Fascinating, would love to hear your stories.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Frenchy has an unusual "good" lunch choice, but hey, I like a fried egg sandwich as much as the next person! And @LeFrenchyFry what is a "50% seed salad"?

It was a joke. :sweat_smile: I was trying hard to think of things that I didn't like to eat for lunches, and I remembered that usually I prefer salads with no seeds, so I told Iceman "a salad with like, a ridiculous, 50% seeds or something".

Also yeah I love fried egg sandwiches! I actually made two for myself two days ago because this game made me want that for a lunch. :joy:

Out of curiosity, what do you like on your fried egg sandwiches? Toasted bread or regular? Condiments?Oh, and do you like the yolk cooked hard through, or liquid, or gelled in between?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member

sounds really good. So you were a Medic of some sort? Fascinating, would love to hear your stories.

I was a hospital corpsman in the navy. Marines don't have medical personnel so the navy takes care of the navy and marines medical needs. And ya, I got a few really good stories to tell. Ask me about Naples, Italy sometime. :o
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Good job town!

Sorry for killing you, DeKay. We’d kinda already agreed to during pregame hehe. I started to think maybe we should do someone else bc you were townreadingn both Luv and I but then you started sussing us so hard, so that was that.

Also, I agree I was a bit odd with Frenchy but I genuinely didn’t see what was sus about him.
    they/he
  • Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    so many thoughts i new luvadsims was mafia see
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options
    anyway weldone town and weldone icmnfish and weldone dekay and bellagorilla and broncos4life and everyone else how was town and weldone luvadsims and xsongx and nuhsnuhsganash u did well as mafia ok
  • Options
    anyway weldone town and weldone icmnfish and weldone dekay and bellagorilla and broncos4life and everyone else how was town and weldone luvadsims and xsongx and nuhsnuhsganash u did well as mafia ok

okay...but...I wasn't mafia.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    i made a mistake nuhsnuhsganash ok weldone for being town and doing good
  • Options
    It's okay Tuti! :-)

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Good job, everyone!

Thanks for hosting, Icey 🙂
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »
    Good job town!

Sorry for killing you, DeKay. We’d kinda already agreed to during pregame hehe. I started to think maybe we should do someone else bc you were townreadingn both Luv and I but then you started sussing us so hard, so that was that.

Also, I agree I was a bit odd with Frenchy but I genuinely didn’t see what was sus about him.

Wow, you guys decided to kill me even before the game started??? *heart pain*

See, Nush? This is also another reason why I like eliminating on Day 1!! If I have any chance to kill mafia on Day 1, I'll take it. 😂😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »
    Good job town!

Wow, you guys decided to kill me even before the game started??? *heart pain*

See, Nush? This is also another reason why I like eliminating on Day 1!! If I have any chance to kill mafia on Day 1, I'll take it. 😂😂

It makes sense in that case.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Nush are you gonna play Mouse's Sponge Bob game? Link for signup page is on the master thread.
  • Options
    broncos4life said she cant play nuhsnuhsganay
  • Options
    Nush are you gonna play Mouse's Sponge Bob game? Link for signup page is on the master thread.

Thanks, didn't even know it was happening. Will sign on.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Thanks, didn't even know it was happening. Will sign on.

Awesome! :)