Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I’m so sorry! My save has gotten messed up a few times, but somehow I’ve always been able to revive it from the ashes.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Rouensims I play exactly the same way! I've had the same main save going since 2017, and I keep adding more sims/households as I get more worlds and packs. Lots of my storylines are interconnected, and many of my sims have relatives and friends living in the save. I slowly age up my sims when I feel ready, but for the most part, I view my save as a big WIP where I will continue to add more households as the ideas come to me. I just don't play quite as many households as you do, haha, though I have popped into CAS to edit every placed household in my world at least once, even if I mark them as unplayed afterwards
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited January 2021
    haneul wrote: »
    Rouensims wrote: »
    Rouensims wrote: »
    @Rouensims I always love your commentary on your updates! And I feel like I meet new sims in your world everyday, you have a lot of households!

Thank you! And yes, I do have a lot of households. I have about 350 Sims! I’m like a restarter who never restarts, lol. :)

Are you suggesting that you never delete the Sims, but start them anew anyway? :open_mouth: Or that you start households and then leave them to start yet another new household, so that in the end you have 350 household? LOL That's one way to populate a world, I guess. ;)

The latter. Whenever I get bored, I start a new household, but I never restart my game. I’m still playing the same save I started TS4 with. I’ve deleted a few Sims, but mostly I love all of them and can’t bring myself to delete them. I always come back to them eventually, even if it takes a while.

I think that's awesome. So they all get to interact with one another?

Thank you! And yes, that’s one of my favorite things about my game. I love seeing all these completely different Sims be friends with each other. Martin Freeman is related to Willy Wonka, lol. My least favorite thing is when my game randomly decides two of my Sims don’t like each other. I’m constantly having my Sims help other Sims improve their relationships.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    edited January 2021

Today in the game is the starlight thingy, never done that before so going to go to that. I'm toying with having Tamsyn move in with Mum when she ages up to adult, and seeing what happens with mums toyboy... I hadn't properly done the acting career but im really enjoying it - sorry I don't have photos I dont know how to do them :)
    Post edited by foxybilly on
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    foxybilly wrote: »
    I have been playing a different sort of game than I usually play, and for the first time I played for 5 straight hours! Two days later on the same story I am not bored or want to leave to visit another household (away from this family I mean) - thats good going!

I picked Judith Ward, renamed Kelly Ward (born in the seventies, a more appropriate name) and tweaked her a bit and aged her down. I took out her fame and her career and placed her in a drab caravan park in downtown Del Sol Valley, the back story is she left her family home with a small inheritance form her grandfather after endless rows with her mother and stepfather.

She started out in bit parts and met a handsome guy who also lived in one of the caravans and one thing led to another and she was pregnant. A childless couple who also lived in the caravan park looked after the baby and eventually took over full care of her. In the meantime Kelly (Judith) had been noticed by a older millionaire director who asked her to move in with him, but he didnt want the child. She and he were eventually married but as friends, but she had no romantic feelings towards him. They lived in Chateau Peak and she became more famous and became annoyed with her boring husband who is really really boring - he does nothing!

He adopted two baby boys as he wanted children and company which she found upsetting. Soooo Kelly found a younger more attractive model (penniless of course!).

She is now divorced from Reuben (the director) and living on one of the posh plots in DSV with the hunk Holt. Her daughter Tamsyn has aged up to teen now, and her mother had already bought the childless couple and Tamsyn a brand new home next to the caravan park.

Today in the game is the starlight thingy, never done that before so going to go to that. I'm toying with having Tamsyn move in with Mum when she ages up to adult, and seeing what happens with mums toyboy... I hadn't properly done the acting career but im really enjoying it - sorry I don't have photos I dont know how to do them :)

To take photos in game, I recommend you hit the pause button. To remove the UI from the frame, click on the Tab key on your keyboard, then if you have a roller on your mouse, scroll forward until you have the right distance, (or you can just move your mouse) and click on the c key. Voila you've snapped a picture. If you mean you don't know how to share the picture, you need a third party host site. I use imjur. I also have Windows, so I have Paint. I open my Screenshots, double click on the photo I want and that brings it into Paint. From there I can crop and edit. When I've got what I want I Save As … jpeg and put it in a folder I reserve for my Sims photos. Then I open imjur, click on images, and Add images. I open the desired picture folder and drag said picture onto the imjur page. Done. From imjur click on the photo. It will open and there will be a row on screen right. Five down is the BBcode (message boards & forums). Click Copy. When you get back to the Sims forum, do a Control c and your picture will be inserted onto the thread page.

If you don't have Windows, perhaps someone else here who does can guide you. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I have a tendancy to make the same sims over and over again in CAS so the past few days I've been trying to experiment and make more diverse sims and families for my game! Here's a few of them :)

The Calazzo Family (Italian):
    01-20-21-11-59-00-PM.png

The Galindo Twins (British):
    01-21-21-12-03-04-AM.png
    01-21-21-12-03-15-AM.png

A few other sims who I haven't made full families for yet:
    01-21-21-12-13-04-AM.png
  • Options
    foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    foxybilly wrote: »
    I have been playing a different sort of game than I usually play, and for the first time I played for 5 straight hours! Two days later on the same story I am not bored or want to leave to visit another household (away from this family I mean) - thats good going!

I picked Judith Ward, renamed Kelly Ward (born in the seventies, a more appropriate name) and tweaked her a bit and aged her down. I took out her fame and her career and placed her in a drab caravan park in downtown Del Sol Valley, the back story is she left her family home with a small inheritance form her grandfather after endless rows with her mother and stepfather.

She started out in bit parts and met a handsome guy who also lived in one of the caravans and one thing led to another and she was pregnant. A childless couple who also lived in the caravan park looked after the baby and eventually took over full care of her. In the meantime Kelly (Judith) had been noticed by a older millionaire director who asked her to move in with him, but he didnt want the child. She and he were eventually married but as friends, but she had no romantic feelings towards him. They lived in Chateau Peak and she became more famous and became annoyed with her boring husband who is really really boring - he does nothing!

He adopted two baby boys as he wanted children and company which she found upsetting. Soooo Kelly found a younger more attractive model (penniless of course!).

She is now divorced from Reuben (the director) and living on one of the posh plots in DSV with the hunk Holt. Her daughter Tamsyn has aged up to teen now, and her mother had already bought the childless couple and Tamsyn a brand new home next to the caravan park.

To take photos in game, I recommend you hit the pause button. To remove the UI from the frame, click on the Tab key on your keyboard, then if you have a roller on your mouse, scroll forward until you have the right distance, (or you can just move your mouse) and click on the c key. Voila you've snapped a picture. If you mean you don't know how to share the picture, you need a third party host site. I use imjur. I also have Windows, so I have Paint. I open my Screenshots, double click on the photo I want and that brings it into Paint. From there I can crop and edit. When I've got what I want I Save As … jpeg and put it in a folder I reserve for my Sims photos. Then I open imjur, click on images, and Add images. I open the desired picture folder and drag said picture onto the imjur page. Done. From imjur click on the photo. It will open and there will be a row on screen right. Five down is the BBcode (message boards & forums). Click Copy. When you get back to the Sims forum, do a Control c and your picture will be inserted onto the thread page.

If you don't have Windows, perhaps someone else here who does can guide you. :)

Thank you so much - can I ask what UI means? sorry! thanks!
  • Options
    BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    Thank you so much - can I ask what UI means? sorry! thanks! [/quote]

The little bit along the bottom that shows all the sims in your house and their panels.
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Took some family photos of the twins and their dads
    QTWpJK2.png
    d6GR9mZ.png
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

I made new sims for the Asylum Challenge and decided I really liked one of them, so here is my new future Global Superstar, Lady Grecia Le Vou!

She's erratic, insensitive, argumentative, mean and a snob. Perfect Global Superstar material. She has her first audition and is having a hard time at the bar trying to level Charisma to 2. Maybe it's the teeth?

VT1j89H.png
  • Options
    ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    Had a bit of an oddball quirk of the game show up in today's play.

One of my sims, Nicolette Stafford, is a 3-star celebrity, a creative jill-of-all-trades in writing, painting, and music. She also has the Friend of the World aspiration completed, and she's not one of those snooty famous people who only talks to other famous people. She's completely unafraid to hang out with the plebs...one of whom is Lana Markov, wife of Anatoly, mother of Gennady and Nataliya, and remarkably well-liked since whenever I'm not playing her household, the game spawns her in just about everywhere whenever the sim I'm actually playing goes out into the world.

So Nicolette and Lana are close friends. Which means Nicolette decided to pay a visit to the Markov household when they were the active sims...and Anatoly's never met her before.

Which led to a hilarious case of one sim having ordinary social interactions (the Markovs are opted out of the gain-fame loop since I don't intend to have them use celebrity gameplay; I save that for sims specifically intended for the purpose) and the other doing the whole starstruck omigosh IT'S A FAMOUS PERSON IN MY HOUSE I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! social loop.

The game just doesn't seem to understand that "oh, this is just my wife's friend, she's welcome in our home" would be how people in the real world reacted to a famous person who is clearly comfortable enough with the family to just drop by unannounced to say hi and play chess or go bowling or something. The Markovs are insanely rich—last I saved, their household had 415,000 Simoleons in the bank and both of the adults have the Mansion Baron aspiration completed—so it's not like they're out of their league social class-wise.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • Options
    SepiaSepia Posts: 101 Member
    The Hargroves traveled around and visited some old friends today.

9062737-F-4293-4-E88-9-A58-AD237-FB3-E882.jpg

First, they went not too far away in Willow Creek to visit the Parkers. The Parker twins, Prissy and Palmer, are two of Kaylyn’s oldest friends since childhood.

AC0374-ED-9320-4-A57-86-F7-CB2785843-D3-F.jpg
    2-B70-A135-0-C9-A-440-B-A2-FC-121143-A644-D6.jpg

So, seeing as how the Hargroves are filthy rich, Kaylyn decided to surprise the Parker twins $5,000 Simoleons each. Surprise!

65-B08481-1-ADB-4306-B546-5-E24-DBE9-AD25.jpg
    EA470-C7-D-50-DC-4111-9-BC6-F770-C1-E6-D994.jpg
    E25-FF0-B6-C142-479-B-8380-5-C33-A638-F16-F.jpg
    E9-C3-F961-F87-D-4871-938-B-1-D1187-D15976.jpg

Everyone was happy, until Kaylyn smelled her own funk and had to shower ASAP.

202-C945-F-D34-D-4-E8-D-A32-F-0938-B112-F0-EA.jpg

Next, the Hargroves went to San Myshuno to visit the Springs. Kaylyn’s BFF is Sammi Springs. Soraya finally met Sammi’s little sister, Sophia.

6-B9734-DF-9-A33-4-F0-E-9329-943026183-F3-E.jpg
    0719353-D-D823-41-E3-88-C6-AB8-ED5514969.jpg

It was Sammi’s lucky day: Kaylyn gifted her $10,000 Simoleons!

86-DCC2-D0-F72-C-4039-8-EB5-DDFCED1-BFF05.jpg
    F620-C9-B9-3475-40-C0-B646-DED58-E5500-BA.jpg
    D59-F2772-B784-4-C61-88-F5-286-BA7310-E84.jpg

Finally, they hopped over to Oasis Springs to visit the Xandrias. Kaylyn is good friends with twins Lola and Danika.

4-E356681-E40-F-40-F5-A997-2-B43623-AC58-C.jpg

It got late, so everyone ate dinner together. Kali is Always Welcome, so she cooked a gourmet meal.

9-AC6-CD75-5589-45-AB-A6-C7-3-E8-D4-F1-EA0-E6.jpg
    A0-A9317-C-0-CB7-46-E5-9490-BA0-D58-EFCCDF.jpg
    C999-ADE6-D58-A-4208-BEA0-57-C9-F9411-B62.jpg

Kaylyn concluded the night for giving the twins $5,000 Simoleons each. What are friends for?

B3-E46489-DD31-4879-B958-CBA979-B86291.jpg
    571-CFF37-A1-D6-46-A6-8-B27-8-DF38-DE98-B48.jpg

• Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Catzilla wrote: »

This isn't to start a new serial story recap thread or to take away from that thread, which is fun to read if you haven't yet, but is for sharing single vignettes from your game that entertained you or that you wanted to share.

Thought we could do with a reminder from the first post of this thread. Some people are finding it too intimidating to post in any more, just like the original one. Thanks.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,930 Member
    CelSims wrote: »

This isn't to start a new serial story recap thread or to take away from that thread, which is fun to read if you haven't yet, but is for sharing single vignettes from your game that entertained you or that you wanted to share.

Thought we could do with a reminder from the first post of this thread. Some people are finding it too intimidating to post in any more, just like the original one. Thanks.

I have to agree with this one.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    edited January 2021
    Today's story comes courtesy of the awesome power (and I mean, it is insane) of good parenting and a privileged upbringing—even in The Sims, there's quite the difference between the rich and the poor.

Our boy Gennady Markov is a teenager now, and his dad Anatoly is an extremely accomplished sim in his own right, having reached level 10 in 19 different skills, including Parenting, and possessed of all the no-needs-decay (Steel Bladder, Never Weary, Forever Full, Forever Fresh, and Needs No One) rewards. The family is also, as I've mentioned before, ridiculously rich, with a Mansion Baron-level house and now over 500,000 Simoleons in the bank (and still counting, rapidly.)

For Gennady, this means he not only had a big boost as a kid to get Top-Notch Toddler and the four childhood aspirations with plenty of days to spare, but now that he's into his adolescence—and even while he was still a little kid—he got a massive head start on learning his adult skills.

This means he's already got Savant and Incredibly Friendly on his reward trait list from childhood, he got the Mansion Baron reward points as well, and he's working on the aspirations you can clear without needing "Become An Adult" (Bodybuilder, Friend of the World, a good chunk of Fabulously Wealthy, Angling Ace, Nerd Brain, the list goes on.)

By the time he goes to college (on a full ride scholarship!), he's guaranteed never to need sleep or food, he'll probably never need to use the bathroom or take a shower, and he'll possibly be perfectly capable of living like a hermit with no need to do anything but focus on his degree and occasionally play a video game on his beefed-up computer to top up his Fun stat. (note: I tend to take the no-need-decay reward traits in that order.)

All because he comes from money and because his dad taught him things by the time he was a teen that most sims couldn't learn in a lifetime.

It never ceases to amaze me just how much the rewards pile up on top of each other in this game and how stupid easy it becomes to crank out super sim offspring.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    CelSims wrote: »

Just want to say that people should feel free to post whatever they want in the original thread. It's not just for serial stories and I don't think it was ever meant to be intimidating to others - just a place to share what happened in your game as you see fit.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited January 2021
    Just want to thank to the OP of this thread for starting it <3 I love it here. I love to see the the little pieces of everyone's games. And the best thing is I don't have to feel bad nor tense and anxious for not being able to remember things and put one and one together :)
    BTW, happy 100 pages!
    giphy.gif
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    The day was a rather hectic one. Erik Cantrell got a call from his longtime agent, Sam Simms. "Hey, Sam, what's up?" he said, answering his cell.
    "Just got word, Kid, that your five-star celebrity status is in jeopardy. You need to get out more. Yeah, I know you're trying to make up for time lost with your very young family, but do you really want to shrink before them? How humiliated they would be, you know. Kids at school would ridicule them for having such a Loser for a father. A Has-Been. So, here's your schedule of events for the day. Go out an' kill 'em, Kid."
    nbCyzww.jpg

"I have to change," Erik said meeting Kayleigh at the top of the stairs.
    "Change for what?" she said.
    "Got a call from Sam. He's worried, so I have a few events to attend. Keep up my status."
    "Oh, Erik, no. The children will be so disappointed. You've had the chart marked for ages. Today we're going to put up our tree and decorate. Do you realize — well, no, you've been so busy down in the studios making your twenty-fourth album, how could you know? Winterfest is just over two weeks away."
    0F5THAE.jpg
    Album Cover "The Lengthy, Curving Road".
    VDS6mGM.jpg
    "Don't worry, Sweetheart. I only have a Meet & Greet and a couple of concerts. I'll be back in plenty of time. Just keep the kids busy until I get back. I love you," he said.
    "Love you, too," she said. Off he went. Kayleigh just sighed.
    First order was the Meet & Greet set up in the newly remodeled Orchid A Go-Go. He supposed it was their way of a Grand Re-Opening, of sorts.
    cFshcW3.jpg
    YrkVNNd.jpg

Erik kept a strict eye on the time. While he really, truly enjoyed mingling with his fans, he also knew that should he be late to that first concert, it would seriously derail his original plans for today. "The Open Air Concert Venue in Oasis Springs, and please hurry, driver," he said, climbing into the back of his midnight blue stretch limo. As suspected, the crowd had already amassed by the time Erik arrived. Nonetheless, he was greeting with warm cheers. Taking the stage, he tapped on his cell phone alerting the Concert Planners of his location and that he was starting his concert.
    "How is everybody tonight? Cold for Oasis Springs, huh? Believe me this is warm. When I left my house it was snowing. Let's do this!"
    FGfILiK.jpg
    dJwPwr0.jpg
    His last song was a ballad. Erik, still feeling the sting of having lost his father-in-law, really got into the song he wrote after having lost a friend, "Gone Too Soon". Top of the Charts, it was a hit.
    HONJCSJ.jpg
    Ending this concert, he hurried onto his next location. The Rock N' Roll Club in Newcrest. Again, he pleaded with his driver to make haste.
    Thankfully, he got there in plenty of time, allowing for a quick costume change.
    jMiZFu1.jpg
    At the end of the set, he again sang the song of farewell, he'd written.
    B5tykjP.jpg
    "You've been a terrific audience. Thank you! But I have got to go decorate a Winterfest tree with my kids, else there will be a Mutiny. And trust me, when it's four against two, there's a numbers problem. I love you, good night!"

The children were outside when Erik arrived home again. The sun was slowly descending into the ocean to the west of their new house.
    A8okBF7.jpg
    At the sound of his father's greeting, Jamison dropped down from his perch. "Dad's home, come on, Harmony!"
    RcrWFGo.jpg
    "Who wants to build a snowpal with me?" Erik said.
    "I do, I do, I do," Jamison danced about.
    "Okay, grab some of that snow and let's do it."
    "Let's have a contest," Harmony said. "Andrew, if you need help just let me know."
    As they continued to work and play, the Paparazzi got some nice shots for her magazine editor. Sim Teen Magazine.
    68hfUOI.jpg
    Erik and three of his four eldest children got busy rolling, patting and otherwise crafting their icy cold sculptures. Because they started first, Erik and Jamison finished first.
    eO2PuAA.jpg
    Harmony wasn't far behind with her creation. "What do you think," she said, "do we look alike. Twins maybe? Identical?"
    Zs5cMTZ.jpg
    Andrew just started to laugh. I though you were building Melodie, so I made you! Tell me, do they look alike? Twins, identical?" He burst into giggles.
    "Oh, you're so five years old." Harmony harrumphed.
    kX9w8J7.jpg

All for now. Thanks for reading. :) Happy Simming, All!

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    Game is updating!!!!!!!

I hate how origin constantly reminds me that I don't have any friends :disappointed:
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    01-21-21_1-50-42_PM.jpg
    Ivy I know boys can be really traumatizing sometimes but your brother is not a monster. Stop being so mean :D
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    Just want to thank to the OP of this thread for starting it <3 I love it here. I love to see the the little pieces of everyone's games. And the best thing is I don't have to feel bad nor tense and anxious for not being able to remember things and put one and one together :)
    BTW, happy 100 pages!
    giphy.gif
    I agree with this. I love the original thread and I still visit there from time to time, but it's too much for me when there's hundreds of new posts since I've had time to visit there the last time. It's really time consuming to comb through pages and pages of serial posts that I can't follow because I don't remember what's happened with those Sims and I don't have time to search, look & read all of the earlier ones. Non-serial posts are somewhere hidden in between the serial ones and they're hard to find.
    I love this thread because even when some posts have same families and households they're still understandable and random. <3
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited January 2021
    Hi Everyone! Happy 100 pages!

I wanted to chime in on the feedback re: serial stories creeping in and the thread becoming intimidating for new posters and I'll start with this last part first.

To all the new posters and lurkers, welcome, come on in! Everyone is welcome in here. It is absolutely not a clique or judgy in any way so don't be afraid to jump in with a bit of your game you'd like to share or talk about. The players who have posted and commented here have been outstanding for friendliness and keeping it friendly and welcoming.

Just to reiterate what the goal was here, it is meant to be more snapshots or short bits rather than longer running stories recaps. You are encouraged to post any tidbit from your game that you want to share be it a cute picture, a text only post (I don't have an Imagur acct either), a snippet, one-shot, a slice of life, a slice of wackiness, weird things, funny things, cute stuff, sweet stuff, dorkiness and whatever. You can talk amongst yourselves about "What CC/mod is that, is your build in the gallery?" That's all good too, we learn neat things that way. Discussions are encouraged too so don't worry about that. Asking questions is totally ok too.

Another player posted a Free For All version of What Happened in Your Game Today and that's great too, it is what this thread was sort of meant to be too but maybe that thread will encourage more players to participate in the forum community.

As for the serial stories creeping in, yes, there has been some of that and those posts would be perfect for the Serial Story thread and I'd encourage posting the longer-running serials in that thread and keeping your shorter happenings for sharing here.

That said, the only things that really aren't welcome in here are hot button issues likely to snowball and start fights or cause bad feelings (religion, politics, the usual polite conversation taboo stuff) and the type of bad behavior that is typically banned from forum communities anyway. To date, the folks posting here have been very nicely behaved and no one has made me have to tell them: Don't make me come in there/stop this car!

To the regulars, thanks for sharing your game and being so much fun. I try to read every post and I love seeing all your creations and playing styles.

ETA: Maybe it would help allow for a quicker read and catch up if posters could condense image-heavy posts by using the hide spoiler thingy to hide all but the first image.
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    BookBear wrote: »
    Game is updating!!!!!!!

I hate how origin constantly reminds me that I don't have any friends :disappointed:

I know, right? lolol!
  • Options
    Sepia wrote: »
    The Hargroves traveled around and visited some old friends today.

9062737-F-4293-4-E88-9-A58-AD237-FB3-E882.jpg

First, they went not too far away in Willow Creek to visit the Parkers. The Parker twins, Prissy and Palmer, are two of Kaylyn’s oldest friends since childhood.

AC0374-ED-9320-4-A57-86-F7-CB2785843-D3-F.jpg
    2-B70-A135-0-C9-A-440-B-A2-FC-121143-A644-D6.jpg

So, seeing as how the Hargroves are filthy rich, Kaylyn decided to surprise the Parker twins $5,000 Simoleons each. Surprise!

65-B08481-1-ADB-4306-B546-5-E24-DBE9-AD25.jpg
    EA470-C7-D-50-DC-4111-9-BC6-F770-C1-E6-D994.jpg
    E25-FF0-B6-C142-479-B-8380-5-C33-A638-F16-F.jpg
    E9-C3-F961-F87-D-4871-938-B-1-D1187-D15976.jpg

Everyone was happy, until Kaylyn smelled her own funk and had to shower ASAP.

202-C945-F-D34-D-4-E8-D-A32-F-0938-B112-F0-EA.jpg

Next, the Hargroves went to San Myshuno to visit the Springs. Kaylyn’s BFF is Sammi Springs. Soraya finally met Sammi’s little sister, Sophia.

6-B9734-DF-9-A33-4-F0-E-9329-943026183-F3-E.jpg
    0719353-D-D823-41-E3-88-C6-AB8-ED5514969.jpg

It was Sammi’s lucky day: Kaylyn gifted her $10,000 Simoleons!

86-DCC2-D0-F72-C-4039-8-EB5-DDFCED1-BFF05.jpg
    F620-C9-B9-3475-40-C0-B646-DED58-E5500-BA.jpg
    D59-F2772-B784-4-C61-88-F5-286-BA7310-E84.jpg

Finally, they hopped over to Oasis Springs to visit the Xandrias. Kaylyn is good friends with twins Lola and Danika.

4-E356681-E40-F-40-F5-A997-2-B43623-AC58-C.jpg

It got late, so everyone ate dinner together. Kali is Always Welcome, so she cooked a gourmet meal.

9-AC6-CD75-5589-45-AB-A6-C7-3-E8-D4-F1-EA0-E6.jpg
    A0-A9317-C-0-CB7-46-E5-9490-BA0-D58-EFCCDF.jpg
    C999-ADE6-D58-A-4208-BEA0-57-C9-F9411-B62.jpg

Kaylyn concluded the night for giving the twins $5,000 Simoleons each. What are friends for?

B3-E46489-DD31-4879-B958-CBA979-B86291.jpg
    571-CFF37-A1-D6-46-A6-8-B27-8-DF38-DE98-B48.jpg

Boy, she sure knows a lot of twins. LOL
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

38dagdm.png
    L. Faba, (The weird 'townie' that kept showing up everywhere got me more interested in playing the magic realm recently. So spent a few days playing my Allursi household, also to build up their experience and skills. ;)

Maxtim, Phette, and Lanuola, all made friends with L. (Not sure what the "L" stands for, I guess it's a mystery. :p
    lQQXNfz.png

Met and trained with Morgyn Ember.
    hSa7FUf.png

Also got familiar with Imane Ghomari and Mao Ueda.
    YyipYUn.png

And, of course, Simeon Silversweater.
    85hGk8c.png

Lanuola and Simeon became REALLY close friends. :D
    LIQiGYl.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file