Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Food Fight Mafia Game (Town Win!)

Comments

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    What are everyone’s opinions on tracker and watcher sharing what they got?

Gah. I softclaimed so many times to try to deviate the attention from pressing the PRs as I expected them to not have found something useful as of now. But since I'm already dead anyways (probably). I will say. I am a PR. I will not say which because I prefer mafia getting the "worse" one if the other PR claims at some point. I do not have any good information to give as the person I targeted apparently did not do or have something happen to them that was detected by my ability. So I am unfortunately super unhelpful here.

Will u say who u targeted since your probably dying tonight
  • Options
    That sounded a bit harsh lol. Didn’t mean that sorry
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    I am hoping that we can stop asking for more claims and try to figure out who the mafia are without doing that more. If the other PR wants to share their results, they will, and if they don't it's not worth pressing as it gives us a reason to suspect people who refuse, when in reality they might just want the game to be fair.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options

Gah. I softclaimed so many times to try to deviate the attention from pressing the PRs as I expected them to not have found something useful as of now. But since I'm already dead anyways (probably). I will say. I am a PR. I will not say which because I prefer mafia getting the "worse" one if the other PR claims at some point. I do not have any good information to give as the person I targeted apparently did not do or have something happen to them that was detected by my ability. So I am unfortunately super unhelpful here.

DeKay, of course.
  • Options

DeKay, of course.

Makes sense
  • Options
    Ok going to bed now gn
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,650 Member

As I said before, I already suspected you were a town who had an ability, but didn't get any useful info. Personally, I think I will be the mafia's primary target since I'm leading the charge against DeKay. It is what it is. But if it leads to a town win, I'm okay with that. Again sorry that I revealed that I'm vanilla town. I'll know better in the future and I'm really grateful for your advice and especially grateful for your humor. :)
  • Options
    Even the people in the video I am watching are screaming "DeKay" (It's a YouTuber named "dk", totally unrelated but I thought it was funny).
  • Options
    Even the people in the video I am watching are screaming "DeKay" (It's a YouTuber named "dk", totally unrelated but I thought it was funny).

LOL! I love your humor! :)
  • Options
    OK since a lot of the players are retiring for the night, I'm gonna mix another drink and watch a movie. :)
  • Options

As I said before, I already suspected you were a town who had an ability, but didn't get any useful info. Personally, I think I will be the mafia's primary target since I'm leading the charge against DeKay. It is what it is. But if it leads to a town win, I'm okay with that. Again sorry that I revealed that I'm vanilla town. I'll know better in the future and I'm really grateful for your advice and especially grateful for your humor. :)

Don't be harsh on yourself! You are fine. I just was trying to avoid what happened one time in a game when I was in a private chat with Bella and DeKay, and I was so open and honest that we figured out who the mafia was (DeKay in that game) immediately. It made me feel bad because I didn't realize what I was doing and so I was just trying to not repeat that situation in this game. It's all. I doubt anyone is mad and if you're just learning this now in this way, it's way better than my experience with it, so you are actually lucky. :sweat_smile:

Also, if you could guess that I was a PR, I thought probably anyone could, which is why I claimed. It's hard to defend not claiming without giving away your role (as vanilla townies often don't care, so it pretty much reveals that you are a PR or mafia, or at least that you have a pretty good chance of being one of the two). I just don't want people pressing on claims too much so more people do not have to do this. A win where mafia runs out of words to defend themselves because everyone else claimed does not feel like a win, in my opinion.
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Vote Count:
    Luv votes DeKay
    Nush votes DeKay
    DeKay votes Icey

2- DeKay (Luv, Nush)
    1- Icey (DeKay)
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options

It's true though! But thank you. :smile:
  • Options

Thanks! One last word, do you really believe that DeKay is not mafia? I really believe you are town and would love to see you vote with us against DeKay. I know DeKay is very daunting as she can easily turn a room against an advisary, but I truly believe we have her dead to rights and would really love your vote of support so that i know I can count on you in the future.
  • Options

Thanks! One last word, do you really believe that DeKay is not mafia? I really believe you are town and would love to see you vote with us against DeKay. I know DeKay is very daunting as she can easily turn a room against an advisary, but I truly believe we have her dead to rights and would really love your vote of support so that i know I can count on you in the future.

Oh she is my most likely suspect now, because of the way she replied to some of the accusations earlier. Crazy how in one day, she turned from one of the most likely towns to one of the most likely suspects for me. The only thing that bugs me is that she was the first to vote for Bella. Is she usually that bold as mafia? Is that a usual kind of play for her?

As for my lack of vote, I'm just always scared that I'm being played and I didn't want to let mafia hammer her until we were sure of what we were doing. I guess I can vote her now though.

Vote: DeKay
  • Options

Oh she is my most likely suspect now, because of the way she replied to some of the accusations earlier. Crazy how in one day, she turned from one of the most likely towns to one of the most likely suspects for me. The only thing that bugs me is that she was the first to vote for Bella. Is she usually that bold as mafia? Is that a usual kind of play for her?

As for my lack of vote, I'm just always scared that I'm being played and I didn't want to let mafia hammer her until we were sure of what we were doing. I guess I can vote her now though.

When it comes to DeKay, you have to remember that she will always do the unexpected. I thank you heartedly for your vote of support! Means a lot to me going forward that I can count on you! And keep your precious humor coming! :)
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,651 Member

When it comes to DeKay, you have to remember that she will always do the unexpected. I thank you heartedly for your vote of support! Means a lot to me going forward that I can count on you! And keep your precious humor coming! :)

Let's get Icey and Mouse to vote me too cuz that would be a clean sweep! :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Last ditch effort to save Icey? :o
  • Options

Never change, DeKay. :joy:
  • Options

Ya. Whatever you say. 🤷‍♀️

Nah, but seriously, I think it will be epic if everyone votes me. :If I'm going to die, might as well go out in style.

Like I literally can't get a break. Mafia wants me dead on D1. Mafia wants me dead on N1. Mafia and town want me dead on D2. I'm surprised how I'm a strong player even tho I probably have the least exposure to mafia games since I always die early. How fascinating.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Nah, but seriously, I think it will be epic if everyone votes me. :If I'm going to die, might as well go out in style.

Like I literally can't get a break. Mafia wants me dead on D1. Mafia wants me dead on N1. Mafia and town want me dead on D2. I'm surprised how I'm a strong player even tho I probably have the least exposure to mafia games since I always die early. How fascinating.

Well if you tell us who your partner is, we can vote them first and give you an extra day. :smile:
  • Options

Well if you tell us who your partner is, we can vote them first and give you an extra day. :smile:

Hold on, let me ask my mom.

My mom says no.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I need to admit that I do not like seeing the two players who I theorized to be teaming with each other as mafia to also be the two players who are the most suspicious of me, seemingly by coincidence (DeKay and Ice). I am more and more believing that at least one of the two is mafia. Every one else here sounds pretty town at the moment.

Most suspicious? I said I was leaning town on you
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Hey, Icey. Vote me. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    U guys were mentioning how I need to come on a lot. It’s been like 3 hours or something and I was at Drivers Ed. Anyway, I’m gonna make a sus list.

Lol, sorry about that. Everyone else just happened to be on at the same time.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?