Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Food Fight Mafia Game (Town Win!)

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Did DeKay explain why she voted Icey?

Icey's defense of DeKay then her voting him sure seems like a bus to me.

Ya, I've seen DeKay throw her buddy under the bus before to try and save her skin. :(

Well, she's honorable, so if she's doing it, it's with their knowledge and consent, as a team. At least I can defend her character.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    @icmnfrsh you're not talking...

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,653 Member
    I guess the lack of objections from anyone but DeKay and Ice, has to stand as evidence that we're on the right course voting DeKay?

Yeah, no doubt in my mind that DeKay and Icey are the scum in this equation. Mouse is a possible third option, but I'm not really very sus of Mouse at this time.
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    I'm sorry DeKay, but if you're still pairing me with every suspicion you have, without really explaining why (and suspected me day 1), after I replied to you and you did express yourself on why you are still suspicious of me after that, then I cannot really picture you as anything but mafia. Care to express why you find me suspicious? Maybe I can help to clear things up a bit by explaining my logic if you have questions.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    you did *not express yourself on why you are still suspicious of me after that
  • Options

Ya, I've seen DeKay throw her buddy under the bus before to try and save her skin. :(

Well, she's honorable, so if she's doing it, it's with their knowledge and consent, as a team. At least I can defend her character.

Not true, my first game when Mouse was my mentor, Mouse told me that DeKay had thrown Icey under the bus. I have to admit it's a good strategy to throw suspicion off of one's self. And DeKay had not even told Icey that she was going to vote against Icey. :'( Just ask Mouse if you don't believe me.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,707 Member

I already have a explained myself. I think the scum team could be Icey/Mouse/Frenchy, due to elimination method.

Also, Icey looked like he was defending me but he didn't bother to vote to save me or something, and that's just kinda sus to me, so I just went him first.
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    @luvdasims55 I'll believe you. I still think DeKay is an honorable person irl. If she threw a mafia buddy under the bus without it being teamwork, that would stink being partnered in that case, but I'd ask for details from her later, on that. It's possible she engages in that level of brutal efficiency in-game.

But that has nothing to do with my thinking she's likely mafia in this particular game.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Actually, I've bussed my buddy without consent before. Just so you know. But to be fair, in that game, there was no day talk for mafia. 😂
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Well, it's past DeKay's bedtime, but I'm wondering why Icey is not replying.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I'm sorry DeKay, but if you're still pairing me with every suspicion you have, without really explaining why (and suspected me day 1), after I replied to you and you did express yourself on why you are still suspicious of me after that, then I cannot really picture you as anything but mafia. Care to express why you find me suspicious? Maybe I can help to clear things up a bit by explaining my logic if you have questions.

You know what, it doesn't matter cuz it seems like you're already softclaiming.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

What do you mean? LOL. It's 12.30pm here.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Actually, I've bussed my buddy without consent before. Just so you know. But to be fair, in that game, there was no day talk for mafia. 😂

Good to know!

And...aren't you the turkey-lurkey? I got confused. Of course you wouldn't be in bed. But I'm yawning and have to turn in soon. Wondering what Icey's excuse is for not talking. Should be just evening for him, not late, not early.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    @luvdasims55 I'll believe you. I still think DeKay is an honorable person irl. If she threw a mafia buddy under the bus without it being teamwork, that would stink being partnered in that case, but I'd ask for details from her later, on that. It's possible she engages in that level of brutal efficiency in-game.

But that has nothing to do with my thinking she's likely mafia in this particular game.

How I play the game is I get rid of anyone who gets in my way of winning. Doesn't matter whether I'm town or mafia. If you get in my way, I'll vote you out. Simple.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    okay, sorry everyone, but I'm to bed. Stayed up til 2 in the morning yesterday but was up at 8, so I'm tired.

At least day doesn't end til tomorrow night.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Actually, I believe DeKay's bedtime is my early morning from what I've seen of her posts on the forums. So DeKay's bedtime shouldn't be for another 6 hrs or so.
  • Options

As far as Icey is concerned, I think Icey is laying low in hopes that we will forget about Icey. But I am determined and focused as I am confident that you are as well Nush.
  • Options

The thing that people don't get with this (and it applies to games like Among Us too), is that when you play a "find the mafia/impostor" kind of game, the point is not to stay alive yourself. If the best possible way to win is to throw your partner under the bus, your partner should usually know or guess why you are doing so, and know that it's the best chance for the team to win (most often than not, they arrive at the same conclusion because it is not usually something that is subjective). Meanwhile, the same sort of thing applies to being town. You are trying to get town to win. If you go so hard against a mafia member that you then get killed at night, you technically won by doing so, as you helped your team immensely. The only death that I mind in this game is when I would not help my team whatsoever with my death. Apart from that, I really don't mind.
  • Options

Good to know!

And...aren't you the turkey-lurkey? I got confused. Of course you wouldn't be in bed. But I'm yawning and have to turn in soon. Wondering what Icey's excuse is for not talking. Should be just evening for him, not late, not early.

I don't know what Turkey-lurker means but sure. LOL.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    okay, sorry everyone, but I'm to bed. Stayed up til 2 in the morning yesterday but was up at 8, so I'm tired.

At least day doesn't end til tomorrow night.

G'nite Nush
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    What are everyone’s opinions on tracker and watcher sharing what they got?
  • Options
    By the way not doing a sus list today because it’s late and I have to get up early and they take a bit of time
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    By the way not doing a sus list today because it’s late and I have to get up early and they take a bit of time

NP Mouse. I've already made an apparently bad move by admitting that I'm vanilla town. Have a good night's sleep and talk to ya later.
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    What are everyone’s opinions on tracker and watcher sharing what they got?

Gah. I softclaimed so many times to try to deviate the attention from pressing the PRs as I expected them to not have found something useful as of now. But since I'm already dead anyways (probably). I will say. I am a PR. I will not say which because I prefer mafia getting the "worse" one if the other PR claims at some point. I do not have any good information to give as the person I targeted apparently did not do or have something happen to them that was detected by my ability. So I am unfortunately super unhelpful here.
  • Options
    I will say I am slowly becoming more sus of Dekay. I don’t remember every reason why but I do remember that when day 2 started one of the first things they said was for trackers and watchers to share outcomes, which isn’t necessarily scummy to say but the fact that they said it at the beginning of the day is a bit sus. If Dekay is mafia than I can see them probably being with Luv or maybe Ice. Maybe they are Ice and Luv. Idk I think it’s a mix of those 3 tho