Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Food Fight Mafia Game (Town Win!)

Comments

• Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,653 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    So nobody has any good intel to share? :'(

I have to say that DeKay is number one on my hit list just because she's still alive. :o

I'm also sus of Icey due to the comment about Song and then voting no elim. :o

Who are you sus of Mouse?

Well that’s hard. I know who I’m not sus of. I think Nush is town. I also think Frenchy is town because of how they didn’t want Bella to die. I’m unsure about you. I want to wait a bit before I decide if I’m sus of you or not. Same with Dekay and Ice.

Fair enough. I'm telling you I'm town, but please read on.
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Whoa whoa whoa

There have been plenty of instances when DeKay survived to day 2 as town. I wouldn't jump the gun just yet

I agree. Sometimes for framing and other times just because they feel bad that they die first a lot of the time. I don’t always kill Dekay first just for that reason.
  • Options
    Final Vote Count:
    DeKay votes Frenchy
    Icey votes Mouse
    Icey Unvote
    DeKay unvotes
    Ice votes no elim
    Nush votes no elim
    Mouse votes Ice
    DeKay votes Bella
    Luv votes Bella
    Mouse votes Bella
    Frenchy votes no elim

3- Bella (DeKay, Luv, Mouse)
    No Elimination (Icey, Nush, Frenchy)

My gut tells me that there is more than one between Luv, Icey and Mouse. Mouse voted for Icey and then jumped on Bella's wagon, while Icey voted for no elimination. I don't believe that I remember Mouse explaining why she joined Bella's at the end? More research incoming. The vote on Icey is interesting too, as it makes me think that they maybe could be potential partners trying to mess around and seem distant? As for Luv, could be but I can't really read as easily.

The plain truth is I didn’t want a no elim. Which sounds sus but I honestly don’t like them. Killing someone gives Information and if I’m to be honest, it’s just boring to not eliminate someone. This is a game to me. A game I take relatively seriously but still a game. I voted Ice because it was the only lead I had and I switched to Bella after Dekay voted her and because she was inactive and probably a better option
  • Options
    I do find it sus that Luv voted Bella yesterday when they seemed to agree with what Nush said. At least I think Luv voted Bella
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I am thinking it's either both, or one of them with Mouse.

I'm of the same mind.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Final Vote Count:
    DeKay votes Frenchy
    Icey votes Mouse
    Icey Unvote
    DeKay unvotes
    Ice votes no elim
    Nush votes no elim
    Mouse votes Ice
    DeKay votes Bella
    Luv votes Bella
    Mouse votes Bella
    Frenchy votes no elim

My gut tells me that there is more than one between Luv, Icey and Mouse. Mouse voted for Icey and then jumped on Bella's wagon, while Icey voted for no elimination. I don't believe that I remember Mouse explaining why she joined Bella's at the end? More research incoming. The vote on Icey is interesting too, as it makes me think that they maybe could be potential partners trying to mess around and seem distant? As for Luv, could be but I can't really read as easily.

Mouse just looked like she wanted to eliminate someone, not saying that it's a bad thing tho. :D Since I agreed with that. The only weird thing about Mouse was she kept on bringing up how she usually doesn't like to vote on D1 or something like that. But I guess she voted so that an elimination would go thru.

I don’t usually, but no elim has only been voted twice in my time as mafia and one of those times was today. Also I was trying to acknowledge that I did something different so one of u wouldn’t realize and say that’s sus
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,707 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Okay, I think at this point, mafia probably doesn't even need to vote anymore anyways and they can still win. 😂

Anyways, I still think the combo of Icey/Mouse and Frenchy could be possible. I feel like there's a higher chance of Icey being scum along with either Frenchy or Mouse. I feel like Icey would have tried to vote someone else if he was town and really wanted to save me.

I'll just vote him for now.
    Vote: Icey

Ya, the old vote your buddy to deflect suspicion off of yourself ploy. Done seen that and not impressed. :(

I'm not trying to impress anyone here. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    I guess I'll second it, since DeKay is whiffing mafia to me at this point. Part of me wants Icey to be her buddy because that would be such an awesome power coupling, and so well-played with his voting no elim previously. But I've sniffed out mafia-DeKay before and was right, so I'm going to go ahead.

Vote: DeKay

Well I don't know what to do about this. The two players I trust the most accusing each other? I thought that mafia DeKay would not be as passionate with her arguments in this game.

Idk Dekays a pretty passionate person no matter the alignment. You have to look at what she’s being passionate about at that moment
  • Options
    Final Vote Count:
    DeKay votes Frenchy
    Icey votes Mouse
    Icey Unvote
    DeKay unvotes
    Ice votes no elim
    Nush votes no elim
    Mouse votes Ice
    DeKay votes Bella
    Luv votes Bella
    Mouse votes Bella
    Frenchy votes no elim

So for anyone wondering, here's how it went down. who voted for whom, and when.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I still think it's time to stop playing so close to the vest if town expects to have an accurate lynch today. And we must. And if we don't come out with who we are, it's to chance, which still isn't in our favor.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I do find it sus that Luv voted Bella yesterday when they seemed to agree with what Nush said. At least I think Luv voted Bella

I'm torn on that too, except that it doesn't seem near as strange to me as Icey and DeKay. And I know next to nothing about Luv.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    So: remaining town: don't any of you have anything to say? if you know of a good reason why we shouldn't come forward now, with any info we have, in order to form a more perfect union and defeat the forces of darkness and chaos, won't you at least take the floor and explain why?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Vote Count:
    Luv votes DeKay
    Nush votes DeKay
    DeKay votes Icey

2- DeKay (Luv, Nush)
    1- Icey (DeKay)
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Final Vote Count:
    DeKay votes Frenchy
    Icey votes Mouse
    Icey Unvote
    DeKay unvotes
    Ice votes no elim
    Nush votes no elim
    Mouse votes Ice
    DeKay votes Bella
    Luv votes Bella
    Mouse votes Bella
    Frenchy votes no elim

The plain truth is I didn’t want a no elim. Which sounds sus but I honestly don’t like them. Killing someone gives Information and if I’m to be honest, it’s just boring to not eliminate someone. This is a game to me. A game I take relatively seriously but still a game. I voted Ice because it was the only lead I had and I switched to Bella after Dekay voted her and because she was inactive and probably a better option

Hind sight is 20/20, but I wish I would have supported your sus of Icey on D1. :'(
  • Options
    U guys were mentioning how I need to come on a lot. It’s been like 3 hours or something and I was at Drivers Ed. Anyway, I’m gonna make a sus list.
  • Options
    Did DeKay explain why she voted Icey?

Icey's defense of DeKay then her voting him sure seems like a bus to me.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Ya, regrettably I voted Bella, and as I said earlier, I wish I had supported your sus of Icey. :'(
  • Options
    Final Vote Count:
    DeKay votes Frenchy
    Icey votes Mouse
    Icey Unvote
    DeKay unvotes
    Ice votes no elim
    Nush votes no elim
    Mouse votes Ice
    DeKay votes Bella
    Luv votes Bella
    Mouse votes Bella
    Frenchy votes no elim

So for anyone wondering, here's how it went down. who voted for whom, and when.

Ya, that Icey no elim vote was pretty sus if you ask me. :o
  • Options
    sus Listmy take a second ohone is messing up
  • Options
    So are any townies going to...use their powers for good? one of us is guaranteed dead by morning, but it behooves us to hope we can take out a mafia and not another of our own, by the end of day. Nobody got anything to say? Do you all just think we'll vote right, without any discussion of any insights anyone had? I guess I'm going to have to assume this: my suspicions of DeKay are supported by someone's intel, but they aren't talking because they want to make it through the night, in which case, understandable..

Okay so...if any town knows a good reason why we shouldn't vote DeKay, I trust they'll say something.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    I still think it's time to stop playing so close to the vest if town expects to have an accurate lynch today. And we must. And if we don't come out with who we are, it's to chance, which still isn't in our favor.

You know, I can claim, but I'm really not trying to make this be a mass claim lame game. I'm trying to give mafia more chance than that (especially if we have a pretty honest person like DeKay among them). You're making this hard though, and I feel like even if I don't claim it's going to be the same as my role will be determined from the remaining ones.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    I think I've said enough to defend this logic anyway that most of you probably already know what I am anyways.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    Open discourse is good. Educate me on strategy. Am I wrong in thinking we're not likely to be certain in our lynch (and we need to be this time!) if we don't share info?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I guess the lack of objections from anyone but DeKay and Ice, has to stand as evidence that we're on the right course voting DeKay?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Did DeKay explain why she voted Icey?

Icey's defense of DeKay then her voting him sure seems like a bus to me.

Ya, I've seen DeKay throw her buddy under the bus before to try and save her skin. :(