Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pre-Christmas One Night Ultimate Werewolf - Werewolves Win!

Comments

• Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    So I’m not entirely sure how to start this game? Has anyone played before? Is claiming a good move?

If anyone found something useful I think they should share it. But I don’t think we should all massclaim, it’d be no fun

Oop. ‘
    they/he
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    So I’m not entirely sure how to start this game? Has anyone played before? Is claiming a good move?

Yeah, I guess we should do that. You wanna start?

I’m the Seer, but I don’t want to disclose what I learned just yet.
    Wait actually I don’t see the harm in saying what I saw - nobody would claim it anyhow. So basically I looked in the center deck and two of the three cards there were the minion and werewolf. So, we’re already doing good; we’ve only got one scum.
    they/he
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I also think we should say who we’re voting for on here.

icmnfrsh are we allowed to change our vote once we pm you?

Yes, you can change your votes until the end of day
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    I also think we should say who we’re voting for on here.

Yeah that’s a good idea
    they/he
  • Options
    You can also talk about whom you're voting, but it doesn't necessarily have to match what you actually say in your PM :smirk:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    You can also talk about whom you're voting, but it doesn't necessarily have to match what you actually say in your PM :smirk:

Oop

(Ugh I just want to be able to say oop like just oop is that too much to ask for.)
    they/he
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    True, I forgot about cards being in the center deck :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

Wait actually I don’t see the harm in saying what I saw - nobody would claim it anyhow. So basically I looked in the center deck and two of the three cards there were the minion and werewolf. So, we’re already doing good; we’ve only got one scum.

That’s good! I wish more people would come online, see if anyone else learned anything
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Oop

(Ugh I just want to be able to say oop like just oop is that too much to ask for.)
    Ahahahaha my 1,000 comment was me complaining about the forums 😂
    they/he
  • Options

That’s good! I wish more people would come online, see if anyone else learned anything

I just read the roles again and it’s possible we could actually have 2 werewolf’s because there’s the doppelgänger. The chance of the doppelgänger picking the only werewolf is slim, but possible.
    they/he
  • Options
    Just up clear up some misconceptions: Ultimate Werewolf lasts exactly one night and one day. Each team's win conditions are listed in a previous post

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,642 Member
    Can someone explain what the card in the center deck means? I'm dumb. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    'Everyone gets a role card, with 3 unassigned cards in the center (the deck)'.

This deck it's talking about here just means roles that are not in the game, right?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Anyways, do you guys want me to claim?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

This deck it's talking about here just means roles that are not in the game, right?

That’s what I assumed, 6 players so there’s 3 cards left over in the middle

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I don’t get this set up at all. This will be fun.

I learned nothing useful I think at night. Idk if I should say my role right away.
  • Options
    We can all say our roles. It doesn't matter cuz werewolves can't kill us. But if you feel like you wanna catch a werewolf slip up first, then go ahead and keep your role to yourselves first.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

That’s what I assumed, 6 players so there’s 3 cards left over in the middle

Okay. I think I'm sorta understanding the setup now.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Yep. The 9 cards used in this game were listed, so you know which ones are in play (I randomly took out a few because the list my friend sent me consisted of 12 cards.)

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Yeah, it's kinda like the extra draw pile.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    I know I want to keep my role a secret for now. I didn’t get anything during the night and I’m hoping to catch a werewolf in a lie :p

• Options
    I know I want to keep my role a secret for now. I didn’t get anything during the night and I’m hoping to catch a werewolf in a lie :p

Are you sure you're not the werewolf? :P
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Looking at the posts right now, I think either Bella or Broncos is werewolf. Not sure about Nerd, obviously.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    This game is probably not the game for me. I never vote on day 1, and now we have to find the werewolf in just day 1
  • Options
    EMMM is Bella