Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pre-Christmas One Night Ultimate Werewolf - Werewolves Win!

Comments

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Ice can we change our votes?
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I know I want to keep my role a secret for now. I didn’t get anything during the night and I’m hoping to catch a werewolf in a lie :p

Are you sure you're not the werewolf? :P

Yup, pretty sure :p
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    I have no clue who it could be XD Except Song, I trust her claim.

Other than that, I think it could be anyone

• Options
    Mouselline wrote: »

Iced said we can

• Options
    I know I want to keep my role a secret for now. I didn’t get anything during the night and I’m hoping to catch a werewolf in a lie :p

For some reason I don’t believe you
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    EMMM is Bella

Nah, I'm good. I stole someone else's card, so I'm clean.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

For some reason I don’t believe you

Yeah, not sure I believe you either...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

You can, and you have to vote in your PM
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    EMMM is Bella

So you're a robber? Who's card did you steal tho?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    EMMM is Bella

*Whose. Dang grammar. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    We can all say our roles. It doesn't matter cuz werewolves can't kill us. But if you feel like you wanna catch a werewolf slip up first, then go ahead and keep your role to yourselves first.

Yeah I think that would be a good idea
    they/he
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Looking at the posts right now, I think either Bella or Broncos is werewolf. Not sure about Nerd, obviously.

Not sure if this is just sus transferring over from the UM game (heh), but I agree Broncos is my most sus atm. I haven’t formed much of an opinion on anyone else, really.
    they/he
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »
    Looking at the posts right now, I think either Bella or Broncos is werewolf. Not sure about Nerd, obviously.

Not sure if this is just sus transferring over from the UM game (heh), but I agree Broncos is my most sus atm. I haven’t formed much of an opinion on anyone else, really.

I'm kinda sus a bit with Bella too with her so called role claim but not telling. Cuz we gotta know that the werewolf can take a peek at the deck to fake claim.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I'm kinda sus a bit with Bella too with her so called role claim but not telling. Cuz we gotta know that the werewolf can take a peek at the deck to fake claim.

And how she just says she's "clean" cuz of that.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    EMMM is Bella

I stole your card.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Okay, I’ve been messing around but I’m done now. I got stuck with a plain villager. I was hoping the werewolf would resort to claiming one of the 2 and we could catch them but you all seem to think it’s me. Song said that a werewolf and minion card are in the stack so I thought they’d go to claim villager. Who knows they still might. I wanted to wait but one wrong elim and we lose. Plus I wanted to have some fun 😛

• Options

They must have chosen whichever card isn’t werewolf/minion. Song, did you get to see all 3 cards or just the two?

• Options
    EMMM is Bella

I stole your card.

And what did you get?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

They must have chosen whichever card isn’t werewolf/minion. Song, did you get to see all 3 cards or just the two?

Song can only see two, I believe.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

So we don’t know the card the werewolf saw to use as a fake claim 😕

I’m not sure Bella’s the werewolf, but she might be the best shot we have. I do want to hear from her what DeKay’s card is she stole.

• Options

I’m not sure Bella’s the werewolf, but she might be the best shot we have. I do want to hear from her what DeKay’s card is she stole.

Yeah, I'm curious too. If she's bad, she might try to use elimination method and try to figure out which roles have not been claimed to guess what is mine.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I’m not voting Bella at this point in time. When does day end?
  • Options
    I need to see something before I announce my suspicions
  • Options
    EMMM is Bella

I stole your card.

And what did you get?

Villager.

Yeah, I'm curious too. If she's bad, she might try to use elimination method and try to figure out which roles have not been claimed to guess what is mine.

Assuming nothing else happened with your card, you should be a robber because we swapped cards.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    1. Bella- Robber
    2. Nerd
    3. Broncos- villager
    4. DeKay- villager
    5. Song- seer
    6. Mouse

Assuming DeKay confirms Bella’s swap.

Has Nerd posted at all? What are the odds it’s her?