Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pre-Christmas One Night Ultimate Werewolf - Werewolves Win!

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Mouselline wrote: »
    EMMM is Bella

Nah, I'm good. I stole someone else's card, so I'm clean.

So you're a robber? Who's card did you steal tho?

I stole your card.

And what did you get?

Villager.
    xSongx wrote: »
    Looking at the posts right now, I think either Bella or Broncos is werewolf. Not sure about Nerd, obviously.

Not sure if this is just sus transferring over from the UM game (heh), but I agree Broncos is my most sus atm. I haven’t formed much of an opinion on anyone else, really.

I'm kinda sus a bit with Bella too with her so called role claim but not telling. Cuz we gotta know that the werewolf can take a peek at the deck to fake claim.

They must have chosen whichever card isn’t werewolf/minion. Song, did you get to see all 3 cards or just the two?

Song can only see two, I believe.

So we don’t know the card the werewolf saw to use as a fake claim 😕

I’m not sure Bella’s the werewolf, but she might be the best shot we have. I do want to hear from her what DeKay’s card is she stole.

Yeah, I'm curious too. If she's bad, she might try to use elimination method and try to figure out which roles have not been claimed to guess what is mine.

Assuming nothing else happened with your card, you should be a robber because we swapped cards.

Well, I didn't get any notification that my card was swapped but yeah, I was a villager, if you are telling the truth.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    I think 12 hours of day might be too short tho since Nerd is totally missing and also time zone differences. I think most of you guys are already gonna go to bed now. 😅
    832XG3D.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I’ll be up for a little while longer, but I’m sure most of the others have gone to bed :/
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    I guess it's either Mouse or Nerd who's the werewolf cuz I sorta trust most of you guys who have claimed.
    832XG3D.gif
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Looking at the posts right now, I think either Bella or Broncos is werewolf. Not sure about Nerd, obviously.

Not sure if this is just sus transferring over from the UM game (heh), but I agree Broncos is my most sus atm. I haven’t formed much of an opinion on anyone else, really.

I'm kinda sus a bit with Bella too with her so called role claim but not telling. Cuz we gotta know that the werewolf can take a peek at the deck to fake claim.

I think that’s valid town. Like, if I’d seen a non-scum card I wouldn’t have said anything about it, I’d instead wait for the werewolf to claim and then catch them.

They must have chosen whichever card isn’t werewolf/minion. Song, did you get to see all 3 cards or just the two?

I saw just two. However it’s possible since the werewolf only sees one card that they saw werewolf or minion, which they can’t claim very well.

I’m not sure Bella’s the werewolf, but she might be the best shot we have. I do want to hear from her what DeKay’s card is she stole.

Yeah, I'm curious too. If she's bad, she might try to use elimination method and try to figure out which roles have not been claimed to guess what is mine.

I feel like that’s super risky. I trust Bella here.
    they/he
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Hey guys! Just popping in to let you guys know that I won't be able to be active for another few hours since I'm going skiing. I'll be back (hopefully) before day ends though!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I think day ends in a few hours so I’ll say who I’ve voted at the moment. I’ve voted Song. Earlier Broncos said that he’s sure he’s not werewolf. I said I don’t believe you to get a reaction out of other people. Bella said I don’t either and then Song said they don’t beleive them also. It seemed a lot like a bandwagon and attempts to join in. They also haven’t posted very much but then again it’s the morning of Christmas Eve where I am so that’s understandable if they just are busy or asleep. Of course going with the reasoning I said Bella could technically be werewolf also but i just found it odd that he was the 3rd person to say it over something so simple as “I’m pretty sure.”
    I think day ends in a few hours so I’ll say who I’ve voted at the moment. I’ve voted Song. Earlier Broncos said that he’s sure he’s not werewolf. I said I don’t believe you to get a reaction out of other people. Bella said I don’t either and then Song said they don’t beleive them also. It seemed a lot like a bandwagon and attempts to join in. They also haven’t posted very much but then again it’s the morning of Christmas Eve where I am so that’s understandable if they just are busy or asleep. Of course going with the reasoning I said Bella could technically be werewolf also but i just found it odd that he was the 3rd person to say it over something so simple as “I’m pretty sure.”

I see what you’re saying here, and if she is there werewolf, she’s know if there was one or two, I’m not sure if she’d know there was a minion in the middle, I’ll have to check. I think claiming seer is incredibly risky but maybe she thought she could win a counterclaim battle?

Lol I never said I didn’t believe them. Here’s what I said:

Mouse, you haven’t claimed anything, I don’t think. Why? If we’re believing everyone’s claims, it’s got to be you or nerd.

DeKay and Bella are confirmed, basically. Vanilla is an easy thing to claim from Broncos, but I somewhat trust it - until someone else claims vanilla, then we’ve got a problem.
    they/he
    The first page says the werewolves don’t know if there’s a minion or who it could be so I don’t believe Song faked her claim. Even if it were a fake claim for a werewolf, I don’t see how she could have been so sure so early in the game that there’s no minion in the game.

Mouse, you haven’t claimed anything, I don’t think. Why? If we’re believing everyone’s claims, it’s got to be you or nerd.

DeKay and Bella are confirmed, basically. Vanilla is an easy thing to claim from Broncos, but I somewhat trust it - until someone else claims vanilla, then we’ve got a problem.

I was waiting for someone to claim my role. No one did. But if we are believing everyone’s claims like you say then we aren’t going to be able to catch werewolf anytime soon. I think Nerd would put more effort in if she was werewolf. I’m insomniac
    Like I said at the beginning, I learned nothing at night other than at the end of the night I learned I was still insomniac.

It’s possible the werewolf will still try to claim villager and say I’m lying. Song said there’s a werewolf and a minion card in the middle, so there’s a chance that the werewolf did a get a fake claim that nobody will be able to counterclaim. It’s not the best of chances, but still could have happened

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Like I said at the beginning, I learned nothing at night other than at the end of the night I learned I was still insomniac.

So if you're insomniac that means it's Nerd.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Insomniac (1): The insomniac will be told what their card is by the end of the night. They take the team of their new card

How did that work? Did you get a new card at the end of the night?

Insomniac (1): The insomniac will be told what their card is by the end of the night. They take the team of their new card

The way I've played it, they don't get a new card.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

The way I've played it, they don't get a new card.

Well, not unless they've been given one by like the robber or something.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    EMMM is Bella

Nah, I'm good. I stole someone else's card, so I'm clean.

So you're a robber? Who's card did you steal tho?

I stole your card.

And what did you get?

Villager.

Assuming nothing else happened with your card, you should be a robber because we swapped cards.

Well, I didn't get any notification that my card was swapped but yeah, I was a villager, if you are telling the truth.

By the rules, I'm not sure you're supposed to get notified of a card swap. But I'm not lying when I say that it happened.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    I would say that DeKay and Bella are cleared. I don’t see a way either of them could be lying.

As for Song, seer could have been a fake claim for the werewolf and obviously she’d know there was another werewolf card in the middle if it’s just her. The minion thing is keeping me believing her. I think it said on the first page that the minion knows who the werewolf is so maybe they’re keeping quiet, but I don’t see that plan working out in the end. If we were to elim the minion, we’d then know it’s Song. The whole thing doesn’t make sense. So I’m inclined to believe Song

Mouse I’m going to believe as long as nobody counterclaims. It could have been a fake claim pulled from the middle for her, but I’ll choose to believe her for now.

So that leaves Nerd. I don’t know what to say about her since she hasn’t posted on topic

And nerd said she won’t be on for a while...

I don’t want to vote and whack her before she can say anything because if we don’t whack her, we lose.
    they/he
    Like I said before, I feel like Nerd would’ve made more of an effort if she was werewolf, tho that’s hard to say since she did say she was going skiing
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Let's see...day ends in 2.5 hours
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Like I said before, I feel like Nerd would’ve made more of an effort if she was werewolf, tho that’s hard to say since she did say she was going skiing

that's true. She might have said something.
    they/he
    Uh we haven’t got much time so... thoughts?
    they/he
    I don't think I have anything else to add 😕
    7dW3gu7.gif