Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pre-Christmas One Night Ultimate Werewolf - Werewolves Win!

icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
edited December 2020 in Off Topic Chat
Just a quick game of One Night Ultimate Werewolf before Rose's Dethy game. We'll start around Tuesday noon/afternoon in America, so about 14-16 hours?

Players
1. Bella, Robber turned Villager
2. Nerd, Doppelganger, Eliminated
3. Broncos, Werewolf
4. DeKay, Villager turned Robber
5. Song, Seer
6. Mouse, Insomniac

I can do a max of 9 players based on the virtual "deck" my friend gave me.
Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
Post edited by icmnfrsh on

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    Meeee.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    @xSongx Still interested?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Yeah, I'll play!
    they/he
    I'll send out roles in about 2 hours

Also, since this game is a night start, I'll make night 12 hours. That should be enough time for people to send in actions. I'll extend it if I still don't have everyone's actions

I still haven't gotten confirmation from Mouse whether she'll play, so I'll just include her and if she drops out, I'll let you know what her card was and take it out of the game

How is One Night Ultimate Werewolf different from Mafia (for the uninitiated):
    • Night start
    • Everyone gets a role card, with 3 unassigned cards in the center (the deck)
    • The village wins if they eliminate a werewolf. If there are no werewolves, they win if nobody dies.
    • Werewolves win if none of them are eliminated.
    • All votes are sent through PM. Everyone must vote. In the case of a tie, all tied players are eliminated. If nobody receives more than one vote, nobody is eliminated.
    • Werewolves don't have a private chat and don't kill a player at night

Cards present in this game:
    Doppelganger (1): At night, the doppelganger chooses a player and becomes the role and team of that player's card. They can use that role's night action if it has one.

Werewolf (2): Werewolves will be told who their partner is if they have one. If they don't, the other werewolf card is in the center. If there is only one werewolf, they may choose one card from the center to look at to help them with a fake claim.

Minion (1): The minion will be told who the werewolves are. The werewolves do not know who the minion is. If the minion dies and no werewolves die, the werewolves and minion win. If there are no werewolves, the minion wins as long as one other player (not the minion) dies.

Seer (1): The seer may either look at one other player's card or two cards in the center.

Robber (1): The robber may choose to swap their card with another player's card, and they will learn what their new card is. The robber and the robbed player take the teams of their new cards.

Insomniac (1): The insomniac will be told what their card is by the end of the night. They take the team of their new card.

Villager (2): The villager has no special abilities.

The order in which actions are applied is:
    - Doppelganger
    - Werewolves
    - Minion
    - Seer
    - Robber
    - Insomniac

'Twas the night before Christmas

All were in bed

Before he got to business

Santa was found dead!

Mauled by some foe

The villagers cried

Avenge him, 'tis so

We must skin their hide!

giphy.gif
    Night has started and will last for 12 hours.

I haven't received all the actions from everyone, so I'm extending night another 12 hours

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Thanks for tagging me.
    funny-gifs20.gif

edited December 2020
    The villagers woke

And some of them spoke

"Whoever killed Santa must pay."

With pitchforks in hand

They made their last stand

"Those beasts no doubt we will slay."

giphy.gif

Day has started. You have 24 hours to vote on a player to eliminate. Send your vote through PM.

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Hi everyone :)
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Hey y’all!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Hello!
    they/he
    So I’m not entirely sure how to start this game? Has anyone played before? Is claiming a good move?
    they/he
    xSongx wrote: »
    So I’m not entirely sure how to start this game? Has anyone played before? Is claiming a good move?

Yeah, I guess we should do that. You wanna start?
    832XG3D.gif
    I'mma just do an EMMM for fun and I got Broncos. (I'm not voting her just yet tho.) Let's hope there's only one Werewolf in this game too. 😅
    832XG3D.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I'mma just do an EMMM for fun and I got Broncos. (I'm not voting her just yet tho.) Let's hope there's only one Werewolf in this game too. 😅

With only six people, I would assume that there's only one werewolf.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

With only six people, I would assume that there's only one werewolf.

Yeah, I guess so.
    832XG3D.gif
    Note that in One Night Ultimate Werewolf, it's possible that all the werewolf cards are on the center deck.

I'm not really sure which cards to remove if there are fewer than 9 players so I randomized it, but I did mention earlier which ones are in play for this game. Since there are 6 players, we have 6 role cards plus 3 extra cards in the center deck

If anyone found something useful I think they should share it. But I don’t think we should all massclaim, it’d be no fun

I also think we should say who we’re voting for on here.

@icmnfrsh are we allowed to change our vote once we pm you?

Yeah, I guess we should do that. You wanna start?

I’m the Seer, but I don’t want to disclose what I learned just yet.
    they/he