Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Meet the Helmquists - a Sims 3 story

Comments

• Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member
    AlexaKry, <3 Oh that is beautiful how Tyler realized his Dads' protection! I think that helps to teach a child devotion, when they either personally see it or hear from another about a loving selfless act a parent has done. O wow, I love the intensity of their young love! just beautiful!

there is No way I could sleep alone in a place like that!!! eeeek!!! :#

When I was a YA I lived with a family who had a dalmation and 3 cats, he would eat out of the cat box and then want to kiss us!!! gahhhhh :s
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @DivaDoodle : Thank you very much for commenting! <3
    Finally Tyler realised how strong Haldir´s love for him is! It was time, sometimes he is a bit slow, although he is a genius, but when it comes to his dad he has problems to understand feelings.

:D young love is beautiful, right? I really hope the love will stay strong with them and his sons accept her as his new partner. If not he won´t go on with their relationship.

No, I couldn´t/wouldn´t sleep at such a place either, I think Sif is very brave that she did so!

Ugh, sometimes dogs are disgusting! A shiver ran down my spine after your story about the dog! A friend of mine had a dog who ate his own s..h.i..t and after that he wanted to kiss everyone! I love dogs, but I won´t let them kiss me, I don´t know where their muzzle had been before!
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    "What happened next, my angel, how did you sleep in that house and how did you find Grim´s place?" Tyler asked Sif after a delicious breakfast. Both of them ate with big appetite and Sif was happy to see how much and with how much pleasure he ate his mushroom omelett, she really hoped that he would eat all his meals like that from now on.
    "Let´s go upstairs again," she said, "I don´t want the others to hear my story, it´s just for you and me and our dads, the others shouldn´t know how close you were to dying, ok?"
    "Oh, the others should know what you did and which sacrifices you made to safe me. I really would like to tell-"
    "No! No, Tyler, I don´t want your sons to know all this! This is not good for them to know, they saw you fading away, that´s enough nightmare for them, they should now look happily forward to their future!" And you should do so, too, my love, she thought by herself. "Let´s go back to my room, ok? I really want to hear your story, as well, after I´ll finished mine! And then I want you to make me very happy, my cutie!"
    He grinned. "I can make you happy right now, what do you think?" Then he grabbed her and gave her such an intensive kiss that she was out of breath after it.
    Later they cuddled on the bed in her room, whispering words of love to each other, kissing and smooching.
    "Satisfied, my love?" he asked.
    "Yeah, well, I really don´t know, I-"
    "Not?" He looked at her unsettled. "What have I-"
    She giggled. "Ah, my sweetie, I just made a joke, I´m happy, very happy right now! But you can try again, of course, feel free to begin!"
    He breathed out heavily. "Gosh, girl, don´t scare me so much, you certainly know that you are talking to a very ill man, you can´t do that to my week heart!"
    "Hahaha, you are so sweet, cutie, you are not allowed to play the victim card, you have to stand your ground from now on!" she laughed.
    Her laughter was so contagious that he was grinning happily, he grabbed her tighter and kissed her again.
    A few dozen minutes later they became serious again.
    "So, what happened after you´ve spent your night in that dangerous house?" he asked her.
    "Oh, there happened something during the night already." She shivered and huddled closer against him.
    "No! Don´t tell me that there were ghosts around you which attacked you, like poltergeists?!?!" he asked her shocked.
    "Yeah, well, not really, although, I don´t know, perhaps I should just tell you what happened?"
    "Yes, please, my angel, tell me. I´m so sorry that you had to do such dangerous things just to safe such a di..ps..hi..t like me-"
    "D..ip..s..h..it? You are none! You are the sweetest-"
    "Wait untill I´ve told you my story, my love, after it you can tell me again what you think about me! I´m very sure that you will call me even worse..." he seriously looked at her.
    She looked up to him and smiled. "I don´t think so! Ok, where did I stop? Ah yes, I was sleeping in the broken down house. It was very nasty, sleeping in the sleeping bag at the dirty and stinking floor."
    He hold her, fondling her softly, trying to help her stopping to shiver. "Go on, angel. What happened to you?"
    "So, I was sleeping, not really believing that ghosts existed. But I was woken up by a faint noise."
    kJkkDyI.jpg
    "What caused it?"
    "Not what, who! When I woke up I immediately noticed that something changed, the house had changed."
    "The house had changed? And if not what but who, who made the noise? Go on, Sif, please!"
    "If you wouldn´t always interrupt me I would be ready with my story already perhaps, cutie! What did I tell you with me talking and you asking?" With a little smile she looked up at him.
    "I´m sorry," he smiled back to her, well knowing that she melted away when he smiled, "go on, please, I´ll stay silent!"
    "I hope so, otherwise you have to work really hard to please me again! Ok, I was woken up by a faint noise and saw that the house somehow had changed. There-"
    "Sorry, I really have to ask. How did the house change? What do you mean?"
    "God, man, let me tell you the story in my way, ok? Don´t interrupt me when it gets thrilling!" she tried to look at him angrily, knowing quite well that she couldn´t be mad at him.
    "I´m sorry, really!" he said, being a little contrite.
    "Good so! When I say the house had changed I really mean it like that! I awoke in a brand-new house! I mean, it wasn´t really brand new, it was the same house, but it wasn´t spavined anymore. I´ve woken up in the house as it once was!" She could feel him moving uncomfortably, awaiting his next question.
    BSlEXbm.jpg
    "So you were brought back in time? Or was it just your imagination? And who made the noise?"
    "It was not imaginary, it felt real, but to be honest, I still don´t know what happened. The noise came from behind me. So I turned around slowly and was shocked to see a little boy playing with a xylophone!"
    SOQxcRi.jpg
    ev9PJho.jpg
    b0nBOSR.jpg
    G6Ymot5.jpg
    "What did you do? I would have been scared to death!"
    "Yeah, I would have been, too, if the boy hadn´t be so cute! He was a lovely little chubby cherub! So I sat down and played with him."
    9oC8BG8.jpg
    2sonj7F.jpg
    rdTkySj.jpg
    "You sat down and played with him???"
    "Yes, as I said, he was soooo sweet. He was so happy when I´ve joined him. I had such strong feelings for him and had the urge to do so! I don´t know why, but I KNEW I had to play with him. I felt so connected to him, as if I knew him already! We played a bit and he giggled, it seemed as if he had waited for someone to play with for centuries literally!"
    Tyler looked at her, feeling that she was very sad suddenly. He kissed her forehead softly. "Go on, please," he whispered.
    She looked at him, uncried tears in her eyes. "He reminded me of you somehow, you know, he was so lonely, as lonely as you were at that time!"
    He hugged her closely, embraced her with all his love, "not anymore, my angel."
    She sniffled a bit and went on. "I played with him when suddenly he smiled his brightest smile and then vanished. When he was gone I felt empty, as if I´ve lost everything."
    "What did you do then?"
    "I crawled back into my sleeping bag and fell asleep again. I know, strange, right?"
    PF1m2Dm.jpg
    "Well, it is you we are talking about" he tried to tease her so she could get into a more happy mood.
    "Thank you, you thi..cko", she smiled at him. "But I couldn´t sleep for long, I was woken up again after some time."
    "The little boy again?"
    "Yes, and no. The boy who appeared now was older, a child, between 8 or 9, but it was the same boy as before, just older. He played with the dollhouse behind me."
    7RYsxT5.jpg
    nQaKzOL.jpg
    "I watched him playing, I could feel his loneliness so deeply. It was sad how he played in front of me, as he did so many years now."
    KEqLf6v.jpg
    "Suddenly he noticed me and stood up. He looked at me with his big eyes and asked 'aren´t you afraid of me?' "
    yShBKVP.jpg
    "I´ve told him that I wasn´t, on contrary that I was happy to see him. We talked a bit and he told me that he liked to play with his dollhouse. He seemed to be as happy as he was as a toddler seeing me and talking with me. We spend nearly the whole night together, talking and playing."
    ZcrWXbE.jpg
    nWjwwoH.jpg
    C27Du5h.jpg
    "Then he suddenly hugged me and began to vanish. When I hardly could see him anymore he looked at me intensely and said: 'The path to Grim is paved, you´ll find it when you are desperately in need for it! Thank you for your time, time is adjustable and you´ve made it great, you will be revarded!'"
    srEz5wI.jpg
    QHR4RD5.jpg
    "He was right, you know, at the day of the ceremony I knew where I had to go to to face Grim!"
    She looked at him and she could see how touched he was. "I really need some sweets now, what do you think, do you want some chocolate, too?"
    He shook a bit, awaking from her story. "Yes, chocolate sounds good, I hope you have two bars."
    She had to grin again when she realized that she had to share her bar of chocolate with him after he had killed off his. How she loved seeing him eating with so much pleasure!
    "So, could you go to Grim the next night?" he asked, still eating her chocolate bar.
    "No, I had to stay in Midnight Hollow for a few days, untill the ceremony could take place on the next blue moon. I stayed in the house, btw, I hoped for the boy to appear again, but I didn´t see him sadly. I´ve lost my fear of the house completely after that night. And this fear was nothing compared my feelings when I went to Grim!"
    "Tell me, what happened on the night we died?"
    "I´ve met Grim!" she simply said.
    Hwmv11p.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@AlexaKry I really am enjoying hearing Sif's side of the story. Love the byplay between them. It's awesome seeing Tyler so lighthearted and teasing her as well as loving her! :heart:
    Strange memories from her time in the house! I dunno if I could have stayed in it. She is very brave! Amazing how the house changed from a wreck to looking brand new. Cutie kid! Hmmm, I wonder who he is.
    Look forward to the rest of the story.
  • Options
    @bekkasan : thank you for your comment! <3:)
    The rest of her story will come out soon. Most of it you already know.
    Yes, she is very brave, especially because she stayed in the house and didn´t stay at a hotel! I think she really wanted to meet the little boy again, she felt sorry for him and his loneliness and she seemed to like him much.
    She is family oriented so I think that the help for her was in the form of this little boy.
    I really don´t know who he is.
    After her story is told Tyler has to tell her his story, I hope she still likes him after it....
  • Options
    "Go on, please," Tyler whispered, kissing her softly and holding her tight.
    5wsTbFG.jpg
    FFE1BwG.jpg
    uVRjJHq.jpg
    zkPPIOy.jpg
    "There isn´t much to tell now, the most of it you know already." she smiled at him.
    "Yes, you´ve had to face Grim, died and gifted him a death flower, so much I know. But how did you find me and how have you been able to save me from the dark?"
    "Hm, I never understood it fully by myself. But when I´ve presented the flower to Grim I could walk through the Hades as if it were corridors somehow."
    5BcptXi.jpg
    z09792R.jpg
    "There were a lot of doors, but I was just gravitated to one door, yours. Don´t ask me how I knew it was yours, but I truly believe that it was Haldir who guided me through the dark"
    "Dad? How?" Tyler planned to really talk to his dad in the near future. He had so much things he wanted to talk about and he wanted to thank him so much!
    "Yeah, well, when he tried to fight the dark in the ring he had to fill you with light. Normally the life-light of a fairy king or queen implemented into somebody is strong enough to fight death or the dark, but this time it wasn´t enough against the dark which was possessing you. He already knew that so he planned to enlighten you with his life long enough to help me to find you. I could feel his presence near you, it was week, because he was still alive, but enough for me. So when I´ve found you I could feel the presence of the dark and knew suddenly, what happened to you. I-"
    "You already know what happened to me???"Tyler asked, shocked that she already knew about his mistakes.
    "Yes, a bit, but not everything, so you really have to tell me from the beginning, ok?"
    "I, I can´t believe that you still want to spend your time with-"
    "Oh, you stupid, of course I´ll be with you! It wasn´t your fault, you know?" she looked at him, knowing well that she had to work a lot on his ego in the future.
    "It was just my own-"
    "No, it was´t! I promise you, when you finally talk about the happenings to somebody you´ll discover that it wasn´t your fault at all!"
    "If you say so..." He looked at her with doubt.
    She kissed him. "Ill end my story and then you can tell me yours, ok?"
    "Hmhm, I will but first we have to have dinner with the others, I don´t think we can leave this one out. Besides, I´m hungry, what about you?"
    "You are distracting again, my love" she laughed again.
    "Yeah, well, I try really hard, but it´s not working, right?" he had to smile about her laughing, it sounded so sweet!
    "Ok, then I´ll shorten my story, I can already hear your stomach growl! So, where was I? Ah yes, I´ve found you behind one of this doors, enlightened me and was able to fight the dark back for the time you´ve needed to get back into your body again. It was nearly like the scene in The Lord of the Rings, where the companions had been to the mines of Moria where they were running away from the Orcs and Gandalf could fight them back with his light. It was a short time the dark broke away from you, not used to the light, this short time was enough for Haldir to pull you back into your body. It helped that you were willing to come back. Then Grim decided that he liked the death flower I´ve given him and he pulled me back to life. I then just had to hurry out of his mansion, because it is said, and I discovered it myself, that the mansion will disappear fast after you are saved."
    O1Wq73G.jpg
    B5DsMyo.jpg
    tDH54qQ.jpg
    "It was gone when I´ve turned around. Then I´ve hurried to the car to get to the airport where the jet of your dad already was waiting. I´ve sent you the e-mail that I was ok and flew back to Entworld, in the hope that you and your family would already be there."
    "Oh, sh..i....t, I slept so long after the ceremony, did you have to wait very long?" he looked at her contritely.
    She smiled at him again and bopped his chest, "don´t worry, it wasn´t too long, my cutie, at least I had some time to get pretty for you!"
    "You didn´t have to do anything then, my angel!"
    "You are really sweet, oh, that was dad calling for dinner, let´s get dressed and join the others for dinner, ok?"
  • Options
    @AlexaKry what a beautiful child!!! the story is fascinating!!! Great job!

Oh No "After her story is told Tyler has to tell her his story, I hope she still likes him after it...." :#
    AlexaKry you are so mysterious!!! <3

Oh what an ordeal she had to go through!!! I am astounded at how brave she is! So sweet that she shares her chocolate and I'm so happy he is eating AND hungry!

I can't wait to hear Tylers side of the story!

Wonderful storyline and you write so well!!!
  • Options

@alexakry I love the pics of Tyler and Sif. They look so happy together! I've been waiting so long to see this! :grin:
    That corridor looks totally spooky! She is so brave!
    Wow! She already knows some of what happened to him and she knows it is not Tyler's fault.
    Gosh, Tyler is his own worst enemy! He has to learn to love himself and forgive himself. I think she will see to it that he does! Love her!
    Her light as well as Haldir's was a very important part of the battle to get the dark out of him. They made a great team to save him.
    Glad she made it out of the mansion before it disappeared.
    I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story.
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle : Thank you very much for commenting! <3
    Thank you for liking the story!
    If only I could write it in my mother tongue, then the story would be much more dramatic, I still have lots of problems to translate everything I want to write into English, so I´m not always able to express myself as I want. :s
    But I´m getting better, my first chapters of the story were written in very easy English. Practise helps! :D

Yes, Sif is very brave and she is Tyler´s salvation. He can be lucky that she was born for him! I really hope that she will stay with him after he has told his story. Let´s wait untill he ends....

And there still are his sons, if they don´t like her Tyler won´t be together with her. He won´t put her or himself over his boys.

Yes, it´s good that he is eating finally, he has to get more weight on his hips, he is much too thin!
  • Options
    @bekkasan : Thank you so much for commenting! <3:)
    You really had to wait so long for such pics, I´m sorry! >:)
    I have to confess that you scared me awfully when you instantly guessed that she was his when I introduced her when Tyler and Haldir had been in Hylewood! :o I really didn´t know how to answer when you´ve asked if she would be his new girlfriend! :D I think through all my stutter it must have been obvious for you! Clever!!!

The corridor is actually belonging to Grim´s Ghastly Manor from the store. I´ve never discovered it before, but my computer mouse had some problems, when I´ve clicked at something it double or tripple clicked, so I clicked on the levels and it led me to the cellar, which I´ve never seen before. :D The corridor is really made very spooky!

Yes, Sif knows what happened to Tyler broadly, she had to fight the dark, so she got in contact with it and was able to see what happened to Tyler and why the dark clung on him.

Haldir and Sif like each other much! Although he has three daughters and a lot of daughters-in-law she is the one he likes the best. They instatly became friends when they´ve met at Hylewood. They like to spend their time together. He is the dad for her she didn´t have in Stein, although she gets to get along with Stein better now after he begun to change. She has had some awful time in her past as well, so I think that she and Tyler would have to work a lot on them together to be able to have a good relationship. If there will be some....

Tyler IS his own worst enemy, you are right! He finally has to open himself for other and he has to begin to trust his dad and his own abilities, too. I hope it is not too much work for Sif to heal him!

We´ll see what the future will bring to them, if they´ll have a future!
  • Options
    @AlexaKry

'And there still are his sons, if they don´t like her Tyler won´t be together with her. He won´t put her or himself over his boys'. *cries*

"so I think that she and Tyler would have to work a lot on them together to be able to have a good relationship. If there will be some....'' *cries*....*worries*

I'm going to scroll back up to see them cuddling, just to reassure myself.

<3
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle : LOL :D
    I´m so sorry for causing you to cry!! B)
    Tyler ran away from home once, he left his sons alone. He never would do such a thing to them anymore and if they aren´t happy about Sif he won´t come together with her permanently untill they are old enough to live on their own (ok Seth is old enough, but Samuel isn´t), so let´s see how they like her....
  • Options
    After dinner Tyler and Sif wanted to go back to her room, but Seth asked his dad if they could talk.
    64J1r5Q.jpg
    He0kVuD.jpg
    tBQuRue.jpg
    He told Tyler that he had spoken with Samuel in the afternoon while watching TV and that Sam was unhappy about the situation between Tyler, Sif and his mum.
    BXSLGuF.jpg
    d6qWE35.jpg
    poOOJbk.jpg
    d7Ae8NC.jpg
    GsKHYPZ.jpg
    "I promised him to talk to you, dad, because he is too afraid to say anything, because he can see that you are happy with Sif. Maybe you can talk to Sam about your relationship and what this means for him? He also told me that he wanted to visit mum, he wants to visit her with you, because he knows that either Tius nor me want to see her at the moment and he doesn´t know Timian so good and doesn´t trust him so much. He trusts you and grandpa Travis the most, and he said to me that he thinks that grandpa isn´t welcomed by her. But he really wants to see her again to see if he could live with her."
    "Live with her? Why does he want to live with her?" Tyler asked, being very alarmed. Did he already abandoned his little son for his own life again? If so he had to end the beginning relationship with Sif instantly!
    "Thank you for telling me, Seth, you´re a good big brother! I´ll talk to him right away!"
    VPMV9Ki.jpg
    qJNZv5t.jpg
    He hugged Seth, being happy about his openness.
    O4P6KPy.jpg
    He then asked his little one if he wanted to play some chess with him.
    While placing the playing pieces on the board Tyler asked Samuel what he thought about Sif.
    NtqyqAB.jpg
    "Seth asked me to talk to you about her and my relationship with her and that you are afraid that I would abandon you again. First of all, before you have to say anything, my son, I want to say that you and your brothers are the most important persons in my life. I would never again do something which is bad for you or which would hurt you again. I love you and want you to know that you can talk to me whenever you want and about everything you want. If you don´t want to talk about Sif that would be ok, too. Just know that I´ll be there for you always."
    Samuel looked at the chess board, not sure if he really wanted to talk to his dad about his problems.
    But then he burst out: "Will you marry her?"
    Bb7aJ0I.jpg
    "I won´t if you don´t want me to." Tyler looked at his son lovingly. "If you really don´t like her and if you really don´t want her in our life then Sif and I will part."
    qmdsaC8.jpg
    "It´s not that I don´t like her, dad, but, do I have to call her mum or so? Because, I´ve got a mum, I don´t want her to be replaced."
    "No, you don´t have to call her mum, of course not. I still don´t know if Sif and I will get into a realtionship, because I don´t want you to be unhappy if you don´t like her."
    "Hm, I think I like her, dad. I-I just can´t imagine how she could live with us and Seth and Adelheid and Thore and grandpa and granddad. And I don´t know what to say to mum when she asks me about Sif."
    "Does she ask you about all that, I mean, mum?"
    "Yes, she always asks me about you and Seth. She always says that she thinks that you could be friends again."
    "Do you want us to be friends?" Tyler asked, getting angry at Stella inside again. Gosh, this woman made too many problems. They agreed to not pull Samuel into their divorce but yet, here she was doing it again!
    "Hm, I don´t know, dad. Maybe, it would make things easier."
    "What do you mean?"
    "Yeah, well, if you wouldn´t fight so much I, maybe, could visit her perhaps. I haven´t seen her since my birthday and I miss her a bit."
    "So, do you want to visit her on your own?"
    "N-no, I-I-I don´t know how she would react if I visited her on my own."
    "Would you like me to come with you?"
    "Would you? Please dad, I just want to see her again, I don´t want to pair you up with her again, I just want to see her..."
    "You know that mum and I don´t get along very good, right? So I wouldn´t stay in our old house, I would live in a vacation home. I-"
    "Can I stay with you if mum doesn´t want me to stay with her?"
    "Yes, of course you can! I´ve already said that I would do anything for you. I would even stay at our old house if you wanted me to, but I preferred to stay out of her sight."
    "Dad?"
    "Yes, Sam, what else is on your mind?"
    "Do you think that mum will be happy to see me?"
    "Yes, of course she will be happy. She loves you and misses you very much. It´s a good idea of you to visit her. What do you think, shall we visit her on the next holiday?"
    "Oh, that would be great, dad, thank you. And dad?"
    "Yes?"
    "Sif is great, I like her very much!"
    Tyler looked at his little son again, Samuel concentrated on his chess figures, frowning and trying to think about his next move. He loved his serious son so much!
    They played together untill it was time to sleep, talking about Samuel´s favourite hobby cooking and what he wanted to study after school.
    IXMdI9f.jpg
    hVzDi7l.jpg
    hKHgU5B.jpg
    RxBg4uz.jpg
    GsmzcCJ.jpg
  • Options

@AlexaKry Great update! I love how Tyler puts his sons first in his life now. Sure am glad Seth felt comfortable enough to talk to him about Samuel's concerns.
    Glad he likes Sif too!
    I like how Tyler was open with Samuel about Sif and that the boys come first.
    That dang Stella! She needs to take a deep dive off a short pier! >:)
    Always causing troubles. She needs to stop playing mind games with Samuel. I do believe Travis needs to have another chat with her. :grin:
    Samuel needs to realize he can have a relationship with his Mom that is separate from the relationship with his father. He really shouldn't try to drag his Dad back into that. He doesn't understand that Stella doesn't want to let go of his Dad. At one time I was all for Stella and mad at Tyler for being so aloof but once she did what she did with his brother I was done with her. You don't do that to someone you profess to love no matter how upset or lonely you are!!!!
    I hope he can come to realize that his Mom is trying to manipulate him and bring Tyler back that way! :tired_face:
    I'm glad he admits he likes Sif. :smiley:

• Options

Oh! :o Samuel might want to live with his Mom! Oh I am as alarmed as Tyler!

I admire Seth's openess with his Dad

I love when the game shows what the sim is talking about, and Tyler talking about Sif while playing chess with Samuel and the other pictures, was so perfect!

I love the conversation! I am So into it!

:# Oh that Stella making problems! grrr

"Do you think that mum will be happy to see me?" My heart is breaking with love for this sweet sweet boy!

I am just so moved by Tylers' relationship with his sons, it is wonderful!

Yay Samuel likes Sif!!! Oh I am so Happy! <3

What a great update! I loved it!!!

• Options
    @bekkasan : Thank you so much for your comment! <3:)
    Tyler tries his best to be a good dad! He still has a bad conscience about his running away and leaving his boys alone. Travis tried to tell him that he couldn´t know that Stella had to leave, too, so that Tyler left in the feeling that there still was one parent left. But Tyler still knows deep inside that he failed as a father. I really hope that Sif and he become a couple, I think that she is the only one who can regain his conscience. He is like a shy deer sometimes.
    Samuel likes Sif very much, they have talked a lot in the last days, he discovered that she has a good sense of humor and he likes her attitude towards him. She talks to him as equals.
    "That dang Stella! She needs to take a deep dive off a short pier! >:) " You are sooo right! She really doesn´t understand that Tyler is very serious with not wanting a relationship with her again. She realized that she had made a big mistake and still suffers from their breakup. Sometimes I still feel bad for her, because she tried to get Tyler out of his snail shell so long before everything went wrong (and because I know what happened with Tyler before he quit talking with her B) )
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle : Thank you very much for your comment! <3:)
    I like the bubbles, too. Sometimes they fit to the situation perfectly! Sometimes I disable them because I want to have better screenshots, but I really miss them, especially when they dream!
    Thanks for liking their conversation, to be true I really thought that this update was somehow boring when I´ve read it. I wasn´t sure that I had expressed myself clearly so that everybody would understand what Tyler´s, Seth´s and Samuel´s fears were abaout. After reading I wasn´t sure if I understood their conversations correctly! :D
    Stella makes problems since she betrayed Tyler with his brother Thore, I still feel for her a bit, because Tyler stopped talking to her intimately months before. Since then she was so lonely and I think that she still is awfully lonely.
    But she should know by now that she can´t win Tyler back. And she should know that it is not good at all if she took Samuel into the quarrel.
    Yes, Samuel is a sweety! And Seth is such a good big brother! From the four boys Tyler has Seth is the one who has the best relationship with Tyler and who is the closest to him. He missed Tyler so much when he left! He won´t leave his dad, this is the reason he still lives together with him and didn´t move out with Adelheid.
    Next update in ca 2 hours. ;)
  • Options
    The following days the families spend a lot of time together.
    mUFq5Q1.jpg
    m6IxeBN.jpg
    The kings gave up on finding a better cure
    4TZzZHN.jpg
    and delegated the research and brewing to Alfarin who is even better in alchemy than them. In the last months he became master of alchemy by learning from a very old witch, because he wanted to help his best friend Tyler.
    Alfarin was happy to see how his twin sister and his friend fell in love with each other even more during the last days. He always felt bad for Sif that her only existence purpose was to die, he loved his sister and didn´t want to lose her at all. To see her alive and being loved by his friend made him hoping for a bright future for her.
    So he spend some time on trying to brew the best tonic potion for Tyler.
    The kings spend a lot of time together, discovering that they became friends and that they had a lot of things in common. Both were very sporty and masters in martial arts, furthermore they were geniuses and liked to be challenged by the other at a game of chess.
    kjW6pcm.jpg
    4uFwfTu.jpg
    TFKPNh8.jpg
    vjc5RHO.jpg
    Then Alfarin found something from which he thought could help Tyler to get back his old strength.
    vBkwjDP.jpg
    After it was ready he presented it to Tyler who drank it instantly.
    5brrVjT.jpg
    cgnFIQr.jpg
    dq6CczD.jpg
    Gg9K4G4.jpg
    Sif and Tyler spend most of their time together, a bit separated by the others who gave them room to do so, because all of them were happy to see the two so fondly together.
    rGUEDvP.jpg
    yamIXnp.jpg
    iYrMxL3.jpg
    But most of the time they just spent their time at her room, smooching and cuddling.
    u07mWpb.jpg
    TXX95Je.jpg
    9TcCRIg.jpg
    SAFrQrr.jpg
    f3E2zrn.jpg
    b8T3Pli.jpg
    rWq3prv.jpg
    "So, my love, it´s your turn," Sif told Tyler one afternoon. "Tell me your story."
    "You know it already, you said, do I really have to?"
    jpC1MYP.jpg
    "Yes, my dear, you have to. Don´t try to hedge around, my love, otherwise I have to give you a bop on the nose!" she answered sternly.
    IyZ82fe.jpg
    U5u8GJz.jpg
    "Ugh, I´m scared!" he joked, not being fast enough to duck his head for her bop. "Autsch, that hurt!"
    "Oh, I´m so sorry, I didn´t want to hur-" she was concerned.
    "Tricked you!" he laughed. "Come here, I´ll tell you the whole story."
    "Oh you stupid! I´ll remember that, don´t believe I won´t pay this back!" she had to laugh at the frightened face he faked. "So, come on, tell me your story!"
    bvXyRUz.jpg
  • Options
    @AlexaKrya oh this is so good to see Alfarin and know his loving thoughts for his twin sister Sif!

Tell me again the name of Sif's Dad, the King with white Hair. I may be in love with him! lol He is so handsome!

I'm so glad Alfarin was able to make the potion!

That is so nice everyone gave the two young loves' the privacy they needed!

awwww sweet young love, Tyler and Sif are the best!

I can't wait to find out Tylers story!

<3
  • Options
    @AlexaKry you said to bekkasan "Sometimes I still feel bad for her, because she tried to get Tyler out of his snail shell so long before everything went wrong (and because I know what happened with Tyler before he quit talking with her B) ) "

You ARE going to tell us, right!?!!!!!!!! :)
  • Options

@AlexaKry It's great seeing everyone being able to relax and enjoy themselves and the company.
    Alfarin! So handsome! :heart:
    I think it is perfect that Tyler (fingers crossed) ends up with his best friends sister. Sif deserves so much happiness in her life and I love that Alfarin wants that for her too. I can't imagine being born knowing I was destined to die. But, they made it work and she came back! :love:
    Good for Alfarin finding something that will help Tyler!
    I guess it doesn't work instantly! :lol: He's still too skinny! :grin:
    Love the pictures of Tyler and SIf enjoying being together. Their jokes and teasing are so sweet.
    I'm anxious to hear Tyler's story. I know SIf has already accepted it and it doesn't affect how she feels about him.

• Options
    @DivaDoodle : Thank you for your comments! :)<3
    Sif and Alfarin´s dad is called Stein Dagsson, his mum Hilf Baldersdòttir, his sister Sif Hilfdòttir and he is called Alfarin Steinsson, of course. By the way Stein is Alfarin, just as an adult, Sif is a genderswitched Alfarin and Hilf is Sif as an adult. (I´m not good in making Sims so I was very happy to have Alfarin turned out so beautiful and to be the base of his family) :D

Tyler and Sif are a very cute couple, I just don´t know if all the problems they had to face in their past is a good basis of their relationship. :'(

Hm, let me think....shall I tell you???? I am sorry, but you have to find out..... >:):p
  • Options
    @AlexaKry well no wonder everyone is so good looking!!! ;)

well I am praying that Tyler and Sif can work out their relationship in spite of all the problems they had to face in their past. As long as the kids are ok with it, ok course. <3

Ok I will surely stay here to find out!!! B)
  • Options
    @bekkasan : thank you so much for your comment! <3:)
    Wow, it seems as if there is a favourite Sim here! Seems as if I should tell something more about Alfarin! Unfortunately I don´t have many pictures of him, because he is not belonging to the Helmquist family. :'(B)
    As I said to @DivaDoodle already, I just don´t know if all the problems they had to face in their past is a good basis of their relationship.
    Let´s see if they really get together after he had told his story... or maybe their everyday life leads to boredom...I don´t know >:)
    No, the potion didn´t work instantly, we, as well as Tyler, have to wait if the dark didn´t effect his body functions too much. You are right, he is much to thin!
    You don´t have to wait too long for an update, I´m already putting pictures together. So I hope I´ll be able to post it tomorrow.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top