Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    I hadn't done anything in Newcrest yet, so I decided they needed their very own toilet store. Isn't it a beaut? I also gave the lot the "party place" and "up and coming hotspot" designations

GoAbGGK.png
  • Options
    orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    Stylist: How would you like your hair cut?
    Me: Just a trim, please.
    Stylist:
    iOavTV6.png
    MBBFuUX.png
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Elliott aged up and he loves playing in his toddler pool
    R9MG4lP.png

Phoebe got pregnant with baby number two
    btaCdue.png

It's another boy! his name is Liam
    qDe5O31.png
  • Options
    ConfutusConfutus Posts: 113 Member
    I usually micromanage my Sims. This time I played a couple mostly autonomously for a Sim week. They made some really poor decisions. For instance the man stayed out at the coffeehouse with his club until he was exhausted and repeatedly passed out on the floor. He finally came home so exhausted that he fell asleep when his wife set herself on fire at the kitchen stove. She recovered. (No hospital burn unit needed, even!) Then she went out (in revenge, I suppose) to do the same thing at the gym. I was sure she was going to drown in the swimming pool, but it didn't happen. He missed a day of work and only got one promotion, she didn't and got two. Odd thing is, in spite of their chronic exhaustion, I've sometimes not done much worse trying to control every detail.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited October 2020
    I hadn't done anything in Newcrest yet, so I decided they needed their very own toilet store. Isn't it a beaut? I also gave the lot the "party place" and "up and coming hotspot" designations

GoAbGGK.png

LOL! I can’t wait to hear what happens there! :lol:

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Dragon_KweenDragon_Kween Posts: 43 Member

GoAbGGK.png

This is a mood, hopefully the party doesn't go down all these toilets.
    Cool story, needs more dragons - Cries in baguette

• Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    A stinky dad picked up and cuddled his newborn son and this is how the baby reacted :D I can't stop laughing
    2-10-2020-11-47-35.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    @DeloresGrey Nice to know our little Object Babies can react. LOL What a great snapshot!

Once again the Cantrell family had reached that time of year, their busy birthday season, as they called it. This time it was Joey's turn. Graduating at the half-year (since he and his younger sister were both studying at the accelerated rate), he came when called.
    Drawing in a deep breath, remembering how somebody hehehe had replaced Erik's birthday candles with the ones the would spontaneously reignite themselves, Now, who would do that … ? He tried not to giggle. He fully anticipated somebody to return the favor.
    QNePbpP.jpg
    Leaning over he expended the breath he held and then watched and waited. His light-headed self, was grateful when they stayed blown out.
    s2T3LYx.jpg
    Down the hill and to the west of them, others were also celebrating their birthdays, this same evening. The Golden triplets. Their mother, Carina, couldn't bake worth a darn, so it surprised her three daughters that she baked them each their own cake. She did a poor job of it, too. Even the frosting looked a tad burnt. First Regina blew out her candles. Then Hayleigh and last, as usual, came Kayleigh. Her cake looked only slightly better than those of her sisters, but Kayleigh was delighted. She was tired of the store-bought cakes.
    24IAZPi.jpg
    Her only hope was that the burnt-looking frosting didn't taste like it looked.

The evening was late when Erik returned from the studios. He knew that before too long they would all be off to Britechester-U. Having no clue what his schedule would be, Erik decided to lay down the tracks for a fourth album. Like the other three, it was packaged into album form, already a CD. He just needed to have another photo session for the cover. That way, he could release one each Term and therefore keep him active in the public eye. He was only going to University to please his father's notion of having a degree of some kind to fall back upon, in case his career should take a wrong turn. He was definitely surprised to see Kayleigh's father on the sidewalk, walking swiftly as approached the Cantrell home. Frowning, Erik paid the cabbie and got out of the back seat. What was wrong? his first thought.
    "Fourth-Lieutenant Golden? Is everything all right, Sir?"
    cwE4lzc.jpg
    "Erik, yes. I-ah, I just wanted you to be the first to know Kayleigh, ah, isn't in the family way. Her mother says the girl was just overly stressed over her placement tests. These things happen."
    "Yeah, I didn't do as well as I had hoped on those, myself. But, I let myself off the hook and just accepted the 98%."
    "Yes, well, I also owe you a huge apology, son. I should have believed my daughter when she told me you two didn't have woohoo. She's a pretty girl, you're a celebrity. A father's imagination can go wild. I'm very sorry I doubted the both of you."
    AkYszF2.jpg
    "It's not that I didn't want to, Sir. It's just that I respect Kayleigh more. At any rate, no harm, no foul. And if it's still all right with you, I'd like to keep on seeing her."
    X5dmFhD.jpg
    "Of course."
    "Thank you, and congratulations on your promotion, Sir. And for your service."
    A3BQll7.jpg

Tonight was on the chilly side. Other times it was still too warm even after the sun went down. Erik wished the weather could make up it's mind. "It's fall, not summer. You switched already, so stay switched."
    Walking into the front door, through his father's office on into the formal living room, he was glad to see the fireplace was lit. He stood before it doing his best to get warmed up. He was far colder than he expected. Before he knew what had happened, he was suddenly profoundly warm.
    Oh my God, oh my God, oh, my God!
    RustLIQ.jpg
    "Help me, help me. HELP ME" he shouted to no avail. Grabbing the fire extinguisher he turned it on himself.
    3aQqemW.jpg
    It took some doing but at last the fire was out. Closing his eyes he thanked his Maker for sparing him.
    vhPHzky.jpg
    Then he plodded up the stairs to the third floor. He let himself into his parents' master bath, to use their jet-tub. His nerves were as fried as he was. He sat there and just chilled for a moment or two. Enjoying the bubbles as they grew in size with the action of the jets. Ah, this is the life.
    g4niKpx.jpg
    Before too long he also grew sleepy, so he got busy and decided to scrub the char off of his skin, hoping not to find serious burns underneath.
    wEgyOdh.jpg

With the release of his twelfth album, Trail of Lights, Erik was back on the concert circuit. Once again he was run ragged. Exhausted, but he loved every minute of it. He knew he would miss this frenzy once he was in Uni.
    TVFxQHH.jpg
    He had the best audiences.
    4ipjKk6.jpg
    At long last, he finished the final set for the night. He stood there, gazing out at the audience, smiled and then performed his unique style bow.
    OldlehG.jpg
    Leaving the stage, he risked going through the audience to find his sweetheart. "There you are. Let's go get something to eat. I'm starving."
    "Okay."

Gino's was full of Sims. Happily, the Host found them a table for two just inside the restaurant. He smiled at Kayleigh, who seemed to be taking things well. He loved that she was so patient.
    And, of course, he phone went off. "Sorry," he murmured to his date.
    mdfJOzP.jpg
    The next thing he knew Erik felt the crush of Sims. Fans, for the most part. It was crazy.
    EWAaMp3.jpg
    "Go ahead and pose for them. You know you want to," Kayleigh said, winking.
    WWVLcIH.jpg
    "Erik, I love you!"
    "Excuse me a moment," he said and left the table. Another fan approached him.
    "Erik, I just wanted you to have this. Thank you for being you."
    "Well, thank you. That's just so nice."
    r9RsOGI.jpg

Later in the month, the Romance Festival came to town. Erik grabbed Kayleigh and off they went.
    Getting into the spirit of the festival, Erik threw petals all over Kayleigh
    JnkxyKN.jpg
    "Come on, let's go get some of that tea."
    "Okay."
    6oRNG2F.jpg
    "Look," Kayleigh said, "there's the Love Guru. Should we go see what words of wisdom he has?"
    "I guess. Sure, why not."
    "A world without love is a lonely world."
    Emqpz4n.jpg
    "Is that it? Is that all you have to say?" With that Kayleigh walked over to the food stall to grab a bite to eat.
    "Seriously," Erik said, "what can you tell me about my current relationship?"
    "Well, at least your flaws match up."
    QC9holK.jpg
    "What?" "That doesn't even make a good song title."
    "Did you hear what he said about us?"
    EU8el4v.jpg
    "You heard that? I thought you walked away. What does he know, anyway? He doesn't' know us."
    IaR1VjG.jpg
    "Let's just prove him wrong, okay?"
    wqEr2m1.jpg
    "Erik, you always find a way to make me feel better. No matter what it is."
    kw4zpGr.jpg
    "I aims to please, Ma'am."
    Kayleigh giggled. "You're just too cute."

All for now. Thank you for taking time to read this. Sorry it was so long. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I placed my 10 single Sims in Sulani (don't know if I spelled it right). 5 girls and 5 boys. Now I just need for nature to take it's course. I plan on building on the 2 empty lots for 2 lucky couples future family's (if that happens).
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    edited October 2020
    Not my game, but my niece's. I introduced her to Sims 4 on the PS4. So far, her sim has married twice, had multiple kids (half-siblings), lost her job, had a house fire, and is broke (niece spent all the household's money; part of that was installing a basement pool). And since my niece doesn't yet see the point of motives, the household is always cranky.

So far, her only complaint is the baby cries too much.

Today, she switched to another household because her first sim is pregnant again and, in her words, she's not ready for another baby.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I have been seriously bored the last few weeks and decided to cheat to get the Lightsabers.

Boba Fett and Raditz were having a duel with Cody sleeping in the background.
    EjWWafEWAAASZ2_?format=jpg&name=large

Raditz wasn't doing so hot and got knocked back. Considering it was his first time using a light saber, he didn't do too bad. He's still lazy. xD
    EjWWdloWoAAqhx-?format=jpg&name=large

Boba had the upper hand and knocked the saber out of his hand.
    EjWWYVbXgAAdfIV?format=jpg&name=large

Then Raditz sparred with my simself. Much like Boba even Bee knows how to fight with a saber and she is no Jedi but a spell caster,lol. Deadpool and Shallot were watching for a while there.
    EjWWf2_XkAEbxjv?format=jpg&name=large

Boredom can be fun when you do a crossovers. xD
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    Today I'm at the Solar Flare with Gary Glorious, where I'm playing one of my favorite games--being inappropriate with strangers. How it works is, you do a friendly introduction, and then go right into the romance options, things that you should never ask or say to someone you've just met. Here, Gary just asked Katrina Caliente a "risque question", and she was having none of it

aDBI7JR.png
  • Options
    He didn't stop there....

XkiI7cA.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    He didn't stop there....

XkiI7cA.png

Oh, dear, now there's a shocker for anyone's relationship. I think I'd die if my hubby of nearly 47 years suddenly donned a negligee … :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    He didn't stop there....

XkiI7cA.png

Oh, dear, now there's a shocker for anyone's relationship. I think I'd die if my hubby of nearly 47 years suddenly donned a negligee … :open_mouth:

I'm sure that would be quite a conversation lol
  • Options
    I was going to have him try the same thing with Candy Behr, but before he could, she was swarmed by bees...

cH6RVd6.png
  • Options
    And now Gary tried a pickup line on Nancy Landgraab---you can see how well that went over.....

tAo1GZF.png
  • Options
    Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 436 Member
    My homeless woohoo worker won the lottery.
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    edited October 2020
    Frank N. Furter proposing to Caleb, while Lilith provides a light accompaniment. For a change the proposal doesn't occur in the kitchen.

triJ9bj.jpg

Lilith training one of her brood

tP5tbEt.jpg

Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    Liam became a toddler
    xpClwgp.png

Even though it's well into fall in my game, it's still hot in Oasis Springs, so Elliott and Liam got to play in the pool
    KLF6dfY.png

The power got shut off due to squirrels, so Leah and Phoebe spent the evening reading
    AesqGs3.png

Elliott is a child now
    dxN4WZJ.png
    TO1juE0.png

I keep having Phoebe and Leah try for a baby because they need to have a daughter to be the heir. I was hoping this pregnancy would be one but it ended up being TWIN boys. Their names are Noah (striped onesie) and Grayson (red onesie)
    vyeVndZ.png
  • Options
    Dragon_KweenDragon_Kween Posts: 43 Member
    I just remembered this story last night, but this was from aggggges ago.

Anyway, was doing a serial romantic aspiration and I had my vampire sim get it on with both Bella, and Mortimer.
    Much to my utter 'shock and surprise' the minute I left to get a drink, the sim -I forgot his name, Andrew... something- my serial romantic sim was married to, was getting it on with Bella.
    So it just turned into a really wacked up love triangle, then a baby popped into the picture, and it pretty much went downhill from there straight into an episode of paternity court.

The baby was Don Lortharios, because of course, I like being a home wrecker.

Baby was called Pandora for no obvious reason.
    Cool story, needs more dragons - Cries in baguette

• Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    @WaytoomanyUIDs did he just take a step to the right?
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    @WaytoomanyUIDs did he just take a step to the right?

Well, first he took a jump to the left.
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    edited October 2020
    Stanley is in University. He's childish and he likes playing. It calms his nerves.
    MCVgvp8.png
    Aibcjck.png
    DihAPJx.png
    I think he's calm now. o:)

He's had a crush on a girl called Maya for a long time, but he's hasn't had the courage to ask her out yet. Today it happened. He asked her out to a cafe and she said yes.
    Stanley worked up a courage to give her a rose.
    n9niJ4h.png
    x6jrDhi.png

After the cafe they went to eat hamburgers.
    jn3eH8h.png

Few days later Stanley invited Maya to a romance festival.
    He asked for an advice from a love guru. It didn't go well. The love guru was kind of rude to him.
    CUP6NIK.png

He got really nervous and needed to calm his nerves again.
    KXbU12T.png

He bought a small painting (of a heart) and gave it to Maya as a romantic gift. She loved it.
    1QRiZdv.png

Finally they had their first kiss. <3
    lKIL8ok.png
    At the end of the evening Stanley asked Maya to be his girlfriend and she said yes.
    Stanley's mother won't be happy about it... oh no, not her "little" son, he can't be dating that blonde temptress...
  • Options
    Noah and Grayson are toddlers now. I don't remember which one is which
    FMT6qog.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top