Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    My broke activist sim realized no one cares about the trees but the trees themselves!

399bxcs.png
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    edited September 2020
    I’ve finally launched my otome game visual novel...errr...game 😑 !

I really enjoyed playing that haunted house survival with the kpop girls last time so I made another one but this one is based on dating simulator games!

Here are some visuals I made/put together for my playthrough. *Note: I built the chateaux and characters from scratch (all else, they're downloaded from the Gallery..)

9a1VvXl.png
    FsyFQoV.png
    uAcCPAw.png
    7X9wVA2.png

The story version can be found here. If you’re into reading a serialized visual novel of my gameplay, you're free to join in on the conversation! In fact, I'd very much appreciate your company and review! Thanks!

Edit: I will be also uploading and reuploading my Simself’s unabridged story there as well.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    A sim purchased the forbidden sweater from plopsy and gifted it to her spouse...nothing happened.
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    edited September 2020
    Bailey is my conservationist and archeologist, who splits her time between Sulani and Selvadorada. Recently, she had reason to rescue a man off Key Point where he was all alone in a monsoon with inadequate shelter.
    At the time, she didn’t realise this stranger is Darin Orion. A Sixamite running away from family pressure to get engaged/married (or the alien equivalent). Darin stayed on a cot bed at Bailey’s little house and the two of them are now rather “involved”.

Today, Bailey has roped Darin into his first Jungle Adventure. He has so far been lit on fire by bugs, poisoned by a temple trap and attacked by plasma bats (in his sleep, back at the cheap cabin). Poor dude. I imagine he is thinking “I HATE your planet!”
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,546 Member
    edited September 2020
    Things at the Cantrell household were heating up. First Joseph managed to catch himself on fire, despite the fact he had diligently upgraded all of these ancient fireplaces to fireproof. The dryer fire was another issue.
    It happened so quickly, he was unsure of what to do.
    3OohA9X.jpg
    Thankfully, he was able to extinguish himself, and just in time, too.
    JwJUe3H.jpg
    While he was lucky that the fire didn't singe off his facial hair, he was left with some rather curious looking burn marks.
    yXncPWW.jpg
    Aaron, once again, managed to forget to clean the lint trap on the dryer, which is what caused his accident a few months ago.
    There he was in the midst of his good-deed, helping out his mother with the countless loads of laundry this family generated. When POOF, he was on fire.
    gym4j6D.jpg
    As he did the first time, he was quick to grab the fire-extinguisher to put himself out.
    cKUkesR.jpg

While the two oldest male Sims in the household were busy setting themselves aflame, Erik was getting a little too hot for his own good.
    "Joseph Cantrell, pleased to meet you, Sargent Golden," Joseph greeted.
    "I do wish it was under better circumstances."
    "Oh?"
    mhO0RTu.jpg
    "Yes, I've come to talk about your boy, Erik and my girl, Kayleigh. They've been seeing an awful lot of each other, lately, and I fear a little too much."
    "Puppy-love," Joseph said. "They're infatuated, at best."
    "When I say they been seeing too much of each other, I meant as in the carnal way. I think they know each other all too well."
    L191G0D.jpg
    "I see. Well, you can be certain I'll have a talk with the boy. Are you trying to tell me she's pregnant?"
    L08r16l.jpg
    "It just may be possible. She hasn't taken a test or anything. But, I thought for all of our sakes, that if she is, we could jointly do something about it. That is to say, get them married, toot sweet, so that no one has to be the wiser."
    33NitNu.jpg
    "I see," Joseph said. "I'll talk to Erik. We'll get this sorted out. Thank you for bringing this to my attention."

Erik was just getting back from a late night concert when his father met him outside of their gated home. "Erik, I'm glad I caught up with you."
    "Yeah, Dad?"
    "We need to talk."
    "Okay. Sure."
    "What are your feelings for Miss Golden?"
    tNpziqi.jpg
    "My feelings?"
    "Yes, son, just how close are you two, anyway?"
    "We have fun together. We like hanging out together. Sometimes we go out to dine. I've been thinking about taking her to the Prom. I think I love her, if that's what you're driving at."
    v2UqUY8.jpg
    "Are you sure that's all it is? Have you had woohoo with her?"
    iUpFNnm.jpg
    "What?"
    "Answer my question. Have you two become One flesh? Her father thinks so. Says Kayleigh very well may be pregnant. You are the only one he knows she's seeing. So, tell me up front, so we can get this all worked out. Do right by them."
    ImwZAQT.jpg

"Hey, Kayleigh, can you come over and hangout?"
    "Hi, so what have you been telling your father about me?"
    "What do you mean?"
    mwpYBNN.jpg
    "He's got some notion you're pregnant, or something and that I'm the Baby-Daddy, that's what."
    "I didn't tell him anything. I swear it, Erik. He'd make me stop seeing you. I told my sister I skipped last month."
    qzZdDtl.jpg
    "And so that means you're pregnant? Kayleigh, all I have ever done is kiss you. That's not how you get pregnant."
    "When I was little my mother told me when a mommy and a daddy wish to have a child they kiss each other in a special way."
    "Oh, brother. Shakedown, you're trying to shake me down. I thought I meant something to you. Why? Kayleigh, please say it isn't so. I love you."
    "It's not a shakedown. Do you really think so little of me? I know what this is. I told Regina and she shot her mouth off. She has the hots for you, you know. Told me she met you first. I promise, I'll get to the bottom of this."
    wEcGq2G.jpg

All for now! Thanks for reading! :)

Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    edited September 2020
    Today I'm in Windenburg with one of my guys....we're back at the 4th-floor nightclub that is all open-air. I had wondered since I built it if Sims would still come in the Winter? The answer is, yes they will!

It is a full-blown blizzard right now. As soon as people step out of the stairway onto the 4th floor, they shield their eyes and struggle to walk. People are walking around blowing on their hands, and hugging themselves to keep warm. Candy Behr showed up wearing her usual shorts, and Eva C showed up in her summer outfit as well.

Poor Eva slipped on the snow on the dance floor and fell right on her back.

EDIT; almost everyone else left (at 7 pm), even the bartender. It's now just my guy on the dance floor and Asa Dinh at the bar.
    @Rouensims You know her first name is Nyota, right? Nyota Uhura (which means Freedom in Swahili). :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited September 2020
    @Rouensims You know her first name is Nyota, right? Nyota Uhura (which means Freedom in Swahili). :)

I do! That’s her name in my game. :) I just wasn’t sure people would know who I meant if I called her that. :)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Alice and Justin both aged up to adults. Their birthdays ended up being on the same day.
    6oqxXqb.png
    Rckp3jl.png

I took some pictures of Paige, Alice, and Phoebe together.
    D61BngP.png

Unfortunately, Paige passed away the next day
    0zKbgZz.png
    4f9Z801.png

I took her tombstone to the family cemetery and put her right next to Iggy (her husband, who died awhile ago)
    Lk4Llwv.png
    I'm doing some rotational play now. Today it's "Night On The Town", so I decided to reward my test Sim for all of the work he's done lately. I sent him to a cafe in Windenburg for a latte, and he sat down at a table to drink it--a lady he's never met before decided to join him, uninvited.

My test Sim has the "erratic" trait--as soon as she sat down, he started telling himself a story--she got right back up again and walked away. "What....was it something I said?"
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    It was a long day of playing, but this pic pretty much sums it all up! Everything was great and it's time to relax and chat with a friend..

orcpsbY.png
    On the beach in Sulani....nice :smile:
    edited September 2020
    Ok, now this just full-on creeped me out, major game glitch. My Sim was in his backyard in Willow Creek, digging up a treasure. When he was finished, he decided to get leftovers from the fridge. I kept waiting for him to appear from the backyard, but I didn't see him.

All of a sudden the door of the fridge opens, and I can clearly hear him talking...then a chair at the dining room table slides out, seemingly on it's own--he's invisible. It's like on the trip from the backyard to the house, he turned into a ghost.

He decided to sit on the couch and watch tv...the dining room chair slid back, and I'm assuming he's on the couch. I then had him clean up his dish he left on the dining room table. The dish disappears, and I see soapy water in the sink, but no sign of him.

If I can click on him, I'll try to send him jogging....let's see if he can jog as a ghost too

EDIT; I cannot click on him. He decided to mop up water in the bathroom--it's like the water disappeared on it's own
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    The family are settling into their new home in Sulani. Arya and Theo aged up into children! 
    AHKlffp.png
    MMLrnSB.png
    Brianna quit her Civil Designer career for the Conservationist career path, so now she can clean up the islands. I've never played very far into the job before, so I'm excited to see how Sulani changes when all the trash is cleared. She's already gotten into disagreements with the anti-environmentalists in Mua Pel'am. 
    ulQfM9O.png
    I saw my first shark in Sulani whilst snorkelling! I was on fast-forward though so I didn't get a screenshot, but that was a great little encounter! Matthias and Brianna have been finding time for lots of dates and midnight swims. They were invited to Windenburg by Matthias' family twice and later went to the Humour and Hijinks festival together. 
    LRCyPI1.png
    But they've still had a lot of family days out to the beach.
    h7pcjrR.png
    0sVLexI.png
    And finally little Tess is now a teenager! I've given her the new EL maker aspiration as she's got the creative trait. I've never tried it out before, so I'm looking forward to completing it! 
    SdgJZoq.png
    I think Tess will have to be my next heir for this legacy... Though I'm torn between her and Theo.
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,341 Member
    @orenjiAi Your screenshots are gorgeous! I especially love the winter picture of the chateau.

Sorry this is several posts later. I haven't checked the forum for many days. lol
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
    edited September 2020
    I thought I'd post a couple of shots of my infamous club "The Buzz"....

Or maybe not. I pressed the "mountain" button thing and put the url in the box, but the box just stays there...I have no idea what to do with it to make it post. I'm using imgur btw
    edited September 2020
    Ua8ZLJg.png
    Maybe this time?
    Ok, now we're talking. It looks like Nancy Landgraab is not having a good night....oh, and do you like Caleb Vatore's "new look"?aiKtN09.png
    Eva C didn't fare much better than Nancy....sJXkomu.png
    Some rotational play here. The beautiful Maddie Kanine (not in the shot) and her 7 colorful, filthy and mean dogs all travelled to The Buzz. Bella Goth just got attacked by bees a moment earlier, and now she's being attacked by Red Dog...poor Bella...P9qfosL.png
    edited September 2020
    Erik put a lot of effort in what would be his last high school project. He'd already finished his homework and planned on doing the extra credit after the project was completed. His school work took much longer to complete than he estimated. He put in a call to his agent and got the studio to delay his appointment until about 5:30 AM. He hoped this would allow him some sleep in between. School started at 8:00 AM. This wasn't a lot of time to get five more songs recorded. Nervously, he watched the clock, hoping his tardiness wouldn't affect his GPA. Today was his last day of school. Finally, it was a wrap and he ran out of the studios to catch a cab to school.
    zKCtQBp.jpg

"Erik, thanks for inviting me over this afternoon. I expected to see you later at your party. But I wanted to know just why were you so very late getting to school today?"
    "I was laying down tracks for a new album. Hey, it had to be done."
    "You know, I laid awake nearly all night. Couldn't catch a wink. I kept thinking about our last conversation. I just wanted you to know, that despite how Regina views things, I'm not a candy bar. It's not first come, first served. Fact is, I did meet her first, but it's you I picked."
    Umo4sPb.jpg
    "Come on inside, it's hot out here."
    qeSTRmK.jpg
    "You know, today is my birthday. I'm now officially old enough to sign contracts on my own and to pretty much live my life. Your birthday is soon, too, isn't it?"
    DcklFqL.jpg
    "Yes. We'll be eighteen before long."
    "So, what do you have planned for your life? Me? I plan to continue on with my music. But I would like to get married and have a family, too."
    uTTXLoX.jpg
    "A family. Yes, I would like to get married. Are you asking me?"
    IpmeWF3.jpg
    "Let's get through university, first, okay?"
    "Okay," she laughed. "That will make both of our fathers happy."
    "And my mother."
    "Mine, too."

The party was set for 5:00 that afternoon. Already he felt liberated. But, he did wonder what life on campus would be like. All four of the Cantrell kids selected Britechester-U, their father's Alma Mater. After chatting with Kayleigh, he made his way into the dining room.
    His mother, true to her creative self, went all out.
    esRoxWy.jpg
    As the guests strolled in Erik was bidden to come over to the cake. His father shot off the confetti pistol.
    7glC4MU.jpg
    "Go on, blow out the candles," Brianna said.
    "Okay."
    RMscb4W.jpg
    "Hey, what are these trick candles? You didn't pull that one on Aaron last year."
    "Problems, little brother?" Aaron said. "Come on, blow them out. You sing, so your diaphragm should be in good shape. Come on, why are they still lit? Wuss."
    Erik frowned, stood up, filled his lungs with air and then leaned over giving it another try. Finally, a few of the candles went out. He kept the air in an even flow until they all went out. Yes, he had a well-conditioned diaphragm, holding notes wasn't a problem. Not at all.
    omEdFEB.jpg
    "'Bout time. Happy birthday, bro."

All for now. Thanks for reading!
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Phoebe restored the mural nearby
    QqTHDAh.png

Ezra for some reason decided to do his homework kneeling on the ground outside, right in front of the house instead of going inside
    QlJ9wxD.png

Ezra got himself a girlfriend. Her name is Rosa, they met at school when they were children
    OkuGA3m.png
    54P1d8S.png

Cleo apparently went out and got pregnant. I didn't even know elder cats could get pregnant. Anyway, meet Waffle
    8v9mkjG.png

Phoebe and Waffle already love each other
    WOXtqSW.png
    Tonight we are at the Oasis Springs sanitarium. They all have the "erratic" and "hot-headed" traits, so they argue all the time. Here is one of the ladies of the house ripping into one of the guys...I have no idea what that's about, and I'm sure they don't either...

fHxV8Qg.png
    And in another corner of the house, another fight is breaking out. As always, their fashion sense is impeccable...

nDzlp4C.png
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    As usual, I whizzed through the teenage years in my game today. Now Tess, Arya and Theo are all young adults.
    PqIS22r.png
    fUNEEXS.png
    IvubC9d.png
    Tess is a freelance maker which is exciting because I've never tested it out before. Theo is a lifeguard at the moment, but I'm not sure what career to give Arya. Perhaps something in the social media career. I'll decide eventually.
    u2bbJS5.png
    Theo has already met the sim I'd like him to marry. Aisha Evans lives in the same neighbourhood and so far it looks like they're getting along.
    zxjYAvK.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top