Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✎Kirkwell High Mafia✎ Mafia Win!

Comments

• Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    DeKay votes Coffee
    Rose votes Mouse
    DeKay unvotes
    DeKay votes Rose
    Cavapoo votes DeKay
    Mouse votes DeKay
    Frenchy votes DeKay
    City votes Mouse

3- DeKay (Cavapoo, Mouse, Frenchy)
    2- Mouse (Rose, City)
    1- Rose (DeKay)

DeKay has been sent to the principal's office (eliminated) by the class. She was Town 1-shot Vigilante.

It is now Night 1 and you may send in night actions if you have one! Night will last 24 hours ending at 2pm EST

So I was right? 🌺🌺🌺🌺 it

I swear those flowers make what you say seem a lot worse than it probably actually is. :sweat_smile:
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Cra p
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    The hell wrong with you people. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

Everything
    Look what i found (it only applys in the uk)
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indy100.com/article/14-ridiculous-things-you-probably-didnt-know-were-illegal--bJUobASkme?amp
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Sorry DeKay. :( This is why I really don't like voting on early days. I always feel bad for it.
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Lol forgot I was out shopping XD

Bella has been killed by the mafia. She was a Vanilla Townie. Thank you for playing!

It is now Day 2 and will last 24 hours (ending at 2:30 EST) Hammer is 4.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    VOTE:CoffeeCrumbleCake
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Bella has been killed by the mafia. She was a Vanilla Townie. Thank you for playing!

Aww, what? I'm so joining afterlife now :confused:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Mainly because they made pretty much every ones 'suspect' list (the same with me) so I am going with them
  • Options

By the way u can call them Coffee to make it easier:) most of us have nicknames like that. That’s why we just call u Cavapoo.
  • Options

Mainly because they made pretty much every ones 'suspect' list (the same with me) so I am going with them

Do your voting them because they made other people’s sus lists? You have to give reasons on why she’s sus or we will will just think you are trying to draw attention away from you and your partner as mafia.
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »

Do your voting them because they made other people’s sus lists? You have to give reasons on why she’s sus or we will will just think you are trying to draw attention away from you and your partner as mafia.

I don't know why, but Cavapoo reeeeally doesn't give me mafia vibes. I mean, maybe? But I just think he's confused. He talks too much, even after drawing attention, to be mafia I think as his potential partner would've said something after day 1. Maybe I'm biased because I was new too, and voted randomly and got people suspecting because of it when I was just confused as well.

Also BELLA WHY. :cry: I swear every game it's either you, I or both of us who die early every time.
  • Options
    @TheRoseHorse, what do you think of Cavapoo?
    @Coffeecrumblecake, who would you have voted if u voted on Day 1?
    @citysimmer, what do you think of Frenchy?
    @LeFrenchyFry, what do you think of the Bella kill?
    @Cavapoo_King was your Dekay vote a joke?
    Who do u guys think is more likely to go for an active than a inactive? I feel like killing Coffee or Rose in the night would’ve made more sense. Especially Rose since I commented that Coffee could be scum. I think it’s likely than someone who is inactive is the mafia... problem is everyone besides Frenchy and Cavapoo are being inactive and Cavapoo isn’t being overly helpful.
  • Options

I don't know why, but Cavapoo reeeeally doesn't give me mafia vibes. I mean, maybe? But I just think he's confused. He talks too much, even after drawing attention, to be mafia I think as his potential partner would've said something after day 1. Maybe I'm biased because I was new too, and voted randomly and got people suspecting because of it when I was just confused as well.

Also BELLA WHY. :cry: I swear every game it's either you, I or both of us who die early every time.

It’s hard to tell will nre players whether they are mafia or whether they are just being a new player. I don’t know what to think of Cavapoo but he still needs to explain himself better
  • Options
    Who do u guys think is more likely to go for an active than a inactive? I feel like killing Coffee or Rose in the night would’ve made more sense. Especially Rose since I commented that Coffee could be scum. I think it’s likely than someone who is inactive is the mafia... problem is everyone besides Frenchy and Cavapoo are being inactive and Cavapoo isn’t being overly helpful.

Wow that's a lot of questions. Honestly, I don't know what to think about the Bella kill. I agree that it's weird, but if the mafia players are smart, they could've had a reason to take her out or just did it to throw us off. Also, Bella often gets taken out early as she is often really townish (liek when she is mafia she can't hide it). Last game I tried to logically reason everything (like why players defended who and who, and why certain people were targeted), but I realized it doesn't always work, as I completely missed Coffee.

Talking about Coffee, I could see her as a quiet mafia (I admit I don't know what I would've done if I were her and got chosen as mafia again). Last game I played with her, she drowned the game in messages and distracted us by sharing looooots of thoughts. I think talking a lot is really natural for her too. If in this game she was mafia and did the same, she could be killed pretty early because of it. Maybe staying in the shadows would be a better strategy (although the chances of her being picked twice are slim). If she wasn't mafia, her getting killed at night doesn't make much sense as she's not really active, but maybe the mafia have a reason to kill her early because she could come around and talk like crazy. I'm not sure about her. It's pretty much 50/50.

I find it kinda suspicious that you ask so many questions without sharing a lot of your own thoughts, but you give me town vibes, so I won't look too much into it for now.
  • Options

Don't worry wifey! I'll get you out of the principal's office after this is over!
  • Options

Wow that's a lot of questions. Honestly, I don't know what to think about the Bella kill. I agree that it's weird, but if the mafia players are smart, they could've had a reason to take her out or just did it to throw us off. Also, Bella often gets taken out early as she is often really townish (liek when she is mafia she can't hide it). Last game I tried to logically reason everything (like why players defended who and who, and why certain people were targeted), but I realized it doesn't always work, as I completely missed Coffee.

Talking about Coffee, I could see her as a quiet mafia (I admit I don't know what I would've done if I were her and got chosen as mafia again). Last game I played with her, she drowned the game in messages and distracted us by sharing looooots of thoughts. I think talking a lot is really natural for her too. If in this game she was mafia and did the same, she could be killed pretty early because of it. Maybe staying in the shadows would be a better strategy (although the chances of her being picked twice are slim). If she wasn't mafia, her getting killed at night doesn't make much sense as she's not really active, but maybe the mafia have a reason to kill her early because she could come around and talk like crazy. I'm not sure about her. It's pretty much 50/50.

I find it kinda suspicious that you ask so many questions without sharing a lot of your own thoughts, but you give me town vibes, so I won't look too much into it for now.

I haven’t the past few games but I usually ask a lot of questions. And did you not see the paragraph at the end where I stated my thoughts? I don’t have to many because no one is talking very much. That’s why I asked questions. So I can actually learn other people’s thoughts. Anyways, Coffee is always very talkative, a lot of the time it’s off topic. She’s like that as mafia and as town so I think it’s likely that the reason she’s being quiet is because of irl stuff, not cause she’s mafia. That said, this doesn’t mean she’s not mafia.
  • Options
    I read back on Bella’s posts. The only person I could see that she was sus of is Cavapoo, which definitely makes him more sus. I feel like new players are more inclined to kill people who are sus of them. However, I don’t think he’s the suicide bomber since he didn’t know what that was so if he is then he is mafia goon
  • Options
    I read back on Bella’s posts. The only person I could see that she was sus of is Cavapoo, which definitely makes him more sus. I feel like new players are more inclined to kill people who are sus of them. However, I don’t think he’s the suicide bomber since he didn’t know what that was so if he is then he is mafia goon

I guess that makes sense yeah... I just would think that his teammate might help him not make hasty decisions, unless his teammate is inactive, and then we really don't have a big problem with mafia.
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Don't worry wifey! I'll get you out of the principal's office after this is over!

You had better!

...I've never actually been to the principal's office... :sweat_smile:

Okay, back to my popcorn :no_mouth:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

I guess that makes sense yeah... I just would think that his teammate might help him not make hasty decisions, unless his teammate is inactive, and then we really don't have a big problem with mafia.

Yes I it might be Rose or Coffee. City has been pretty inactive now that I think about it but she’s always inactive
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Vote Count:
    Cavapoo votes Coffee

1- Coffee (Cavapoo)
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    TheRoseHorse, what do you think of Cavapoo?
    Coffeecrumblecake, who would you have voted if u voted on Day 1?
    citysimmer, what do you think of Frenchy?
    LeFrenchyFry, what do you think of the Bella kill?
    Cavapoo_King was your Dekay vote a joke?

Frenchy seems ok for now. His scum self feels a little more on edge to me if that makes sense, and I'm not feeling it here.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    TheRoseHorse, what do you think of Cavapoo?
    Coffeecrumblecake, who would you have voted if u voted on Day 1?
    citysimmer, what do you think of Frenchy?
    LeFrenchyFry, what do you think of the Bella kill?
    Cavapoo_King was your Dekay vote a joke?

Frenchy seems ok for now. His scum self feels a little more on edge to me if that makes sense, and I'm not feeling it here.

What do u think of Cavapoo then?
  • Options
    And who do you find sus?