Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✎Kirkwell High Mafia✎ Mafia Win!

Comments

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Coffees being a lot less talkative then normal. Maybe Dekay and Coffee are partners? Could be why he took her vote off her?
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    • DeKay voted Coffee based off of EMMM -- Coffee showed up and barely said anything...
    • Rose came and voted Mouse based off of EMMM as well, raising DeKay's suspicions.
    • Cavapoo attempted to understand the game and voted for DeKay and it felt like he [or she?] voted for DeKay out of jest...
    • DeKay decided to keep Coffee around (she's normally a talkative and valuable player, good person to keep around) and vote for Rose instead--based on her EMMM vote on Mouse...this vote raised City's suspicion somewhat.
    • Mouse also decided to vote for DeKay, stating her vote for Rose as the reasoning.

Hmm, interesting votes we have here... 🤔
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Coffees being a lot less talkative then normal. Maybe Dekay and Coffee are partners? Could be why he took her vote off her?

Coffee being quiet is kind of concerning--but she has some reasons, and after last game...I'm inclined to believe it's not alignment indicative. But it has certainly raised my eyebrows.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Alright so. I’m at school so I don’t have many thoughts on the game because I’m focused on other things.
    Dekays acting different. Idk if u guys have noticed but they are being a lot pushier than normal. Also he’s switching from a EMMM vote to a gut feeling vote?? Doesn’t sound like town Dekay.
    Cavapoo seems very confused. In their defense though I didn’t ever read the set up on my first game. And he’s new so I can’t say much.
    I also don’t like how Dekay said ‘Mouse wagon.’ I wouldn’t call it a wagon if there is one vote. Is she not paying attention to the game or is this a slip up?

I would agree that DeKay switching from EMMM vote to a gut vote might be a little weird, but I'm not overly inclined to loose DeKay today...she's one of our strongest players---town or otherwise, and I'd like to keep her around.

...I'm more inclined to vote for Cavapoo, but I know, first day newbie rule...

Yes but I have no idea who else to vote.

I'm very tempted to say "to hell with the newbie rule!" and vote for Cavapoo...as Rosey would say, an unhelpful townie, is as good as playing for mafia anyways.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Alright so. I’m at school so I don’t have many thoughts on the game because I’m focused on other things.
    Dekays acting different. Idk if u guys have noticed but they are being a lot pushier than normal. Also he’s switching from a EMMM vote to a gut feeling vote?? Doesn’t sound like town Dekay.
    Cavapoo seems very confused. In their defense though I didn’t ever read the set up on my first game. And he’s new so I can’t say much.
    I also don’t like how Dekay said ‘Mouse wagon.’ I wouldn’t call it a wagon if there is one vote. Is she not paying attention to the game or is this a slip up?

I would agree that DeKay switching from EMMM vote to a gut vote might be a little weird, but I'm not overly inclined to loose DeKay today...she's one of our strongest players---town or otherwise, and I'd like to keep her around.

I'm very tempted to say "to hell with the newbie rule!" and vote for Cavapoo...as Rosey would say, an unhelpful townie, is as good as playing for mafia anyways.

Next time everyone is going to vote for me :disappointed:
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    • DeKay voted Coffee based off of EMMM -- Coffee showed up and barely said anything...
    • Rose came and voted Mouse based off of EMMM as well, raising DeKay's suspicions.
    • Cavapoo attempted to understand the game and voted for DeKay and it felt like he [or she?] voted for DeKay out of jest...
    • DeKay decided to keep Coffee around (she's normally a talkative and valuable player, good person to keep around) and vote for Rose instead--based on her EMMM vote on Mouse...this vote raised City's suspicion somewhat.
    • Mouse also decided to vote for DeKay, stating her vote for Rose as the reasoning.

FYI I am Male
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    DeKay votes Coffee
    Rose votes Mouse
    DeKay unvotes
    DeKay votes Rose
    Cavapoo votes DeKay
    Mouse votes DeKay

2- DeKay (Cavapoo, Mouse)
    1- Mouse (Rose)
    1- Rose (DeKay)

Day ends in 38 minutes. As of now, DeKay will be eliminated.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options

FYI I am Male

Noted, thanks :)
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

FYI I am Male

Your welcome
  • Options

Next time everyone is going to vote for me :disappointed:

It's just part of the game. I went through some patches before where I was the first one out on day 1...it happens :sweat_smile:

FYI I am Male

You're welcome

Just try to contribute to the game, and we won't be so quick to eliminate you :)

So, why do you want to vote for DeKay again? Walk me through your suspicions.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    Hi, hello, popping in earlier today (thanks Bella). I can actually keep up with this game, this is great! Although not as great because I don't have that many leads on like... anyone (I hate voting day 1 and day 2 because we seem to always get a townie). Although, I hate to be blamed for not being helpful, so for that reason I'll actually vote I guess.

I too was tempted to vote Cavapoo (although don't worry man, I have nothing against you, you are just hilarious :joy:), but then I remembered that I used to be (and still kinda am) a noob at this game, so I get what it is to be new. For that reason I guess I'm going to go with Vote: Dekay as well. Hopefully I won't regret it. I really hope no one gets mad at me for it because I never quite understood DeKay's play style, but the best way I could describe how I see her in this game is "aggressively helpful". Last time I saw her play like this, she was cupid and I think when she replaced later in that game, she wasn't as much so maybe it's alignment indicative? It's my only possible reason to be suspicious of anyone right now. I really feel like we're pulling at straws here, and I'm not feeling comfortable with it one bit. I just didn't want to be blamed for not doing anything again.

I feel like this is way too easy, so I'm welcome to hear anyone's opinions on this if there is a better lead anywhere.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    citysimmer wrote: »
    DeKay, I don't really get your Rose vote

My gut feeling thinks that it's either Rose or Mouse that's mafia. At first, I thought it could be both of them but with Rose voting Mouse, I doubt they're buddies. To be honest, I'm fine with either elims. There's not much going on today. Both Mouse and Rose are like 50/50 to me. All I'm more confident about is that they're both not buddies together. Of course, there is a chance that neither of them are mafia and if it's neither of them, then you will be move up my suspect list even more.

My strongest town read right now is Bella and that's it. I'm not very sure on you too right now.

I don't know about Coffee and Frenchy. I kinda think Cavapoo is either town or a confused mafia, I know that much. LOL.

I don't really see what you mean, I am hopping in and out because of online class so I'll try and look back at their posts the next time I have a chance. I wanna know what's up with Cavapoo's vote lol

I don't understand why you have a problem with my Rose vote but don't seem to have a problem with hers or Cavapoo's.

I already said it's mainly cuz of my EMMM and also a bit of POE since I feel like Bella is town. I don't know Frenchy much. He always defends Bella and I've never seen him as scum before. I kinda don't want to lose Coffee today as she'll be more obvious as scum later on anyways and she's at least gonna be active.

I don't feel like joining the Mouse wagon cuz I wanna see who y'all gonna vote. (Even tho my gut feeling also thinks Mouse could be bad if Rose is not)

The fact that you keep on asking about my Rose vote is making you look even more suspicious.

Oh, I thought I had posted something in response to Cavapoo's vote earlier but it looks like I didn't? It seems like an OMGUS vote to me.

I don't have a problem with the vote, I'm just trying to understand it better. Earlier you said that your gut told you she or Mouse was mafia and I was trying to find out what about her triggered that feeling.

I am kinda worried about Coffee tbh.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'm gonna Vote Mouse. I don't want DeKay to get elim'ed and Mouse's DeKay vote is weird, it feels like she is grasping at straws.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Hi, hello, popping in earlier today (thanks Bella). I can actually keep up with this game, this is great! Although not as great because I don't have that many leads on like... anyone (I hate voting day 1 and day 2 because we seem to always get a townie). Although, I hate to be blamed for not being helpful, so for that reason I'll actually vote I guess.

I too was tempted to vote Cavapoo (although don't worry man, I have nothing against you, you are just hilarious :joy:), but then I remembered that I used to be (and still kinda am) a noob at this game, so I get what it is to be new. For that reason I guess I'm going to go with Vote: Dekay as well. Hopefully I won't regret it. I really hope no one gets mad at me for it because I never quite understood DeKay's play style, but the best way I could describe how I see her in this game is "aggressively helpful". Last time I saw her play like this, she was cupid and I think when she replaced later in that game, she wasn't as much so maybe it's alignment indicative? It's my only possible reason to be suspicious of anyone right now. I really feel like we're pulling at straws here, and I'm not feeling comfortable with it one bit. I just didn't want to be blamed for not doing anything again.

I feel like this is way too easy, so I'm welcome to hear anyone's opinions on this if there is a better lead anywhere.

I didn't quite want to bring this up (because mafia kill and all) but I was wondering if she was the vig? Thinking entirely about the way she played as cupid...it's been so long since I've played with her as mafia, that maybe I've just forgotten, but...I'd hate to see DeKay sent to the principal today.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

My gut feeling thinks that it's either Rose or Mouse that's mafia. At first, I thought it could be both of them but with Rose voting Mouse, I doubt they're buddies. To be honest, I'm fine with either elims. There's not much going on today. Both Mouse and Rose are like 50/50 to me. All I'm more confident about is that they're both not buddies together. Of course, there is a chance that neither of them are mafia and if it's neither of them, then you will be move up my suspect list even more.

My strongest town read right now is Bella and that's it. I'm not very sure on you too right now.

I don't know about Coffee and Frenchy. I kinda think Cavapoo is either town or a confused mafia, I know that much. LOL.

I don't really see what you mean, I am hopping in and out because of online class so I'll try and look back at their posts the next time I have a chance. I wanna know what's up with Cavapoo's vote lol

I don't understand why you have a problem with my Rose vote but don't seem to have a problem with hers or Cavapoo's.

I already said it's mainly cuz of my EMMM and also a bit of POE since I feel like Bella is town. I don't know Frenchy much. He always defends Bella and I've never seen him as scum before. I kinda don't want to lose Coffee today as she'll be more obvious as scum later on anyways and she's at least gonna be active.

I don't feel like joining the Mouse wagon cuz I wanna see who y'all gonna vote. (Even tho my gut feeling also thinks Mouse could be bad if Rose is not)

The fact that you keep on asking about my Rose vote is making you look even more suspicious.

Oh, I thought I had posted something in response to Cavapoo's vote earlier but it looks like I didn't? It seems like an OMGUS vote to me.

I don't have a problem with the vote, I'm just trying to understand it better. Earlier you said that your gut told you she or Mouse was mafia and I was trying to find out what about her triggered that feeling.

Right? Cavapoo's vote really doesn't make sense...it seems more like a joke then anything.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    With 20 minutes left on the clock...

I would prefer to vote for Cavapoo, but I would be inclined to potentially vote Mouse...

Loosing DeKay on day 1? Seems like a rocky start to the game to me.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

I thought about that, although I don't know... she's been talkative in every game I played with her, mafia or not, and like... drowning the chat with messages, so her being quiet right now seems like she could simply be busy or something? Is she quiet when she is mafia usually (other than last game)? Someone who played with her more than I did might be able to shed some light on this. I'll consider her as a possible mafia in the meantime.
  • Options
    With 20 minutes left on the clock...

I would prefer to vote for Cavapoo, but I would be inclined to potentially vote Mouse...

Loosing DeKay on day 1? Seems like a rocky start to the game to me.

Could someone explain what's wrong with Mouse? Nothing I saw from them seemed that suspicious for me, and I might've just missed it.
  • Options
    I don't know what to do anymore... you're right that DeKay could be the vigilante, as it's a "special role" like cupid, which could explain her reactions... I REALLY don't want to vote Cavapoo though because he's just like I was during my first games... as for Mouse I just don't get what lead we have there, so I don't know what to do. :neutral:
  • Options
    Deadline has been reached I’m rechecking vote count.

• Options

🐸🐸🐸🐸 I was responding to an email but I meant to check back before deadline.... :scream:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

🌺🌺🌺🌺 I was responding to an email but I meant to check back before deadline.... :scream:

I was waiting for you. :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    DeKay votes Coffee
    Rose votes Mouse
    DeKay unvotes
    DeKay votes Rose
    Cavapoo votes DeKay
    Mouse votes DeKay
    Frenchy votes DeKay
    City votes Mouse

3- DeKay (Cavapoo, Mouse, Frenchy)
    2- Mouse (Rose, City)
    1- Rose (DeKay)

DeKay has been sent to the principal's office (eliminated) by the class. She was Town 1-shot Vigilante.

It is now Night 1 and you may send in night actions if you have one! Night will last 24 hours ending at 2pm EST

• Options
    ABbZLci.jpg
  • Options
    DeKay votes Coffee
    Rose votes Mouse
    DeKay unvotes
    DeKay votes Rose
    Cavapoo votes DeKay
    Mouse votes DeKay
    Frenchy votes DeKay
    City votes Mouse

3- DeKay (Cavapoo, Mouse, Frenchy)
    2- Mouse (Rose, City)
    1- Rose (DeKay)

DeKay has been sent to the principal's office (eliminated) by the class. She was Town 1-shot Vigilante.

It is now Night 1 and you may send in night actions if you have one! Night will last 24 hours ending at 2pm EST

So I was right? 🐸🐸🐸🐸 it
    7dW3gu7.gif