Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✎Kirkwell High Mafia✎ Mafia Win!

15678911...Next

Comments

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Another friendly reminder that if town miselims today mafia will win
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Another friendly reminder that if town miselims today mafia will win

Wait what? Innocent child needs to claim! It will help narrow it down so much
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    if Coffee is the IC i'm quitting
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    if Coffee is the IC i'm quitting

So your not the innocent child. That leaves Rose, Coffee, Cavapoo, and Frenchy... that’s a lot of options. That also means though that you have a higher chance of being mafia...
  • Options
    Flip incoming

• Options
    Coffee has been eliminated by the town. She was the innocent child.

Since the mafia would kill town tonight leaving 2 townies 2 mafia, Mafia has won the game! Congrats Frenchy and City!

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

I have no words for y'all :no_mouth:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
  • Options
    This game stinks. Why does anyone play it
  • Options
    1. City ~ Mafia Suicide Bomber
    2. Bella ~ VT
    3. Mouse ~ VT
    4. DeKay ~ 1-shot Vig
    5. Coffee ~ Innocent Child
    6. Cavapoo_King ~ VT
    7. Rose ~ VT
    8. Frenchy ~ Mafia Goon

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    hehe o:)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    I told you that Cavapoo was innocent. XD Also I didn't actually want to go for City, just to trick you guys, so that's why I didn't reply. :sweat_smile:

I wish more people were active, as Coffee and Cavapoo made this actually quite easy, although it's the first time that I win as mafia, and the first time that I survive a game too, so there's that. Thanks for playing everyone!
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    I told you that Cavapoo was innocent. XD Also I didn't actually want to go for City, just to trick you guys, so that's why I didn't reply. :sweat_smile:

I wish more people were active, as Coffee and Cavapoo made this actually quite easy, although it's the first time that I win as mafia, and the first time that I survive a game too, so there's that. Thanks for playing everyone!

Yea Rose wasn’t very active easier. City barely got on for a while on day 2 also. This really was a slow game
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    edited August 2020
    Frenchy uses his hacking talents to hack the school's network. While the principal is distracted with that, he breaks into the office, opens the door to free everyone, frees Bella and they ride on a white horse into the sunset.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    Frenchy uses his hacking talents to hack the school's network. While the principal is distracted with that, he breaks into the office, opens the door to free everyone, frees Bella and they ride on a white horse into the sunset.

👏👏

• Options

I knew you were hiding a horse from me! :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

Am I the horse he rode on? XD
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options

Am I the horse he rode on? XD

Only if you wanna be :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Oof I was convinced it was frenchy and vacation

And I know I wasn’t playing lol I just couldn’t get on discord for the entirety of the game :(
    they/he
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »
    Oof I was convinced it was frenchy and vacation

And I know I wasn’t playing lol I just couldn’t get on discord for the entirety of the game :(

Cavapoo, not vacation

And at least I got one right!
    they/he
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    As promised on the Discord, I want to just rant a little bit cuz I'm always a salty piece of poop.

Like, I know some of you guys are new and stuff and I'm not saying there should be a rule to not elim me on Day 1 because there shouldn't be, but I think it's just really annoying that you would choose to elim me over people who can't be bothered to participate in the game?

I don't know. Am I that threatening to town if I was mafia that now even town wants to kill me ASAP? Or am I just that bad at these games that you think it's totally fine to kill me even if there was a slight chance that I could be town and would be a valuable asset later on? I'm starting to think it's the latter.

Cuz if I were in your position and I see a player who could be a good townie but also a dangerous mafia, I would still give them one more day cuz I feel like they just deserve to stay longer in the game. Just like how I took out my Coffee vote cuz I thought she would be more active like she always is.

If you all want to elim me on Day 1 so much for a silly reason like "DeKay is so pushy and nitpicky" even tho all the times that you guys have caught on that, I've been proven to not be a mafia, next time tell me advance, so I don't have to waste my time, energy and brain power trying to scum hunt or get people to be more active in the game. Okay? Thanks.

Just have some basic sportsmanship and courtesy to let the people who wanna play, play. That's all.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    As promised on the Discord, I want to just rant a little bit cuz I'm always a salty piece of poop.

Like, I know some of you guys are new and stuff and I'm not saying there should be a rule to not elim me on Day 1 because there shouldn't be, but I think it's just really annoying that you would choose to elim me over people who can't be bothered to participate in the game?

I don't know. Am I that threatening to town if I was mafia that now even town wants to kill me ASAP? Or am I just that bad at these games that you think it's totally fine to kill me even if there was a slight chance that I could be town and would be a valuable asset later on? I'm starting to think it's the latter.

Cuz if I were in your position and I see a player who could be a good townie but also a dangerous mafia, I would still give them one more day cuz I feel like they just deserve to stay longer in the game. Just like how I took out my Coffee vote cuz I thought she would be more active like she always is.

If you all want to elim me on Day 1 so much for a silly reason like "DeKay is so pushy and nitpicky" even tho all the times that you guys have caught on that, I've been proven to not be a mafia, next time tell me advance, so I don't have to waste my time, energy and brain power trying to scum hunt or get people to be more active in the game. Okay? Thanks.

Just have some basic sportsmanship and courtesy to let the people who wanna play, play. That's all.

I think it’s a tricky balance between being kind and inclusive and trying to win. However I agree that sometimes I don’t understand why exactly everyone wants to elim you other than your play style, which is just how you play and not necessarily you being scum. (See this game.) I’ll take this into consideration, though.
    they/he