Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✎Kirkwell High Mafia✎ Mafia Win!

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Plus, do you have any questions regarding the game or the setup? Feel free to ask.
    No

Are you sure?

Do you know what the mafia suicide bomber does?

Do you know what the vigilante does?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Cavapoo is usually online a few hours from now tho.

Your very observant

That's what makes me good at this game. ;)
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Plus, do you have any questions regarding the game or the setup? Feel free to ask.
    No

Are you sure?

No
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    No

Are you sure?

No

Then you don't know the setup. BOIIIII. 🤦‍♀️

The suicide bomber can kill anyone with that at anytime and the mafia goon is their partner. Both mafia can also kill a townie at night time.
    A vigilante can kill someone at night. They're town aligned in this setup which means they're good but their job is gonna try to kill the mafia at night.
    An Innocent child means they are confirmed town once they want to be confirmed.
    A vanilla townie doesn't have any extra powers. All they gotta do it try to vote out mafia and just seem as townie as possible so they themselves don't get voted out.

Now, can you please read the the setup again (Broncos linked it on the first page) and see if you have any other questions? Cuz I feel like you literally know nothing much about the game, as harsh as this sounds. And I'm not gonna sit here and have someone not know the game and do nothing about it.

x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    No

Are you sure?

No

Then you don't know the setup. BOIIIII. 🤦‍♀️

The suicide bomber can kill anyone with ***them at anytime and the mafia goon is their partner. Both mafia can also kill a townie at night time.
    A vigilante can kill someone at night. They're town aligned in this setup which means they're good but their job is gonna try to kill the mafia at night.
    An Innocent child means they are confirmed town once they want to be confirmed.
    A vanilla townie doesn't have any extra powers. All they gotta do it try to vote out mafia and just seem as townie as possible so they themselves don't get voted out.

Now, can you please read the the setup again (Broncos linked it on the first page) and see if you have any other questions? Cuz I feel like you literally know nothing much about the game, as harsh as this sounds. And I'm not gonna sit here and have someone not know the game and do nothing about it.

x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    @Cavapoo_King Have you read thru the setup already?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    @Cavapoo_King Have you read thru the setup already?
    Yes

• Options
    Unvote

As much as I wanna get rid of Coffee due to my EMMM and also her one reply, I think just in case she's townie, she would be more active than the others so I'd rather keep her for now.

So if I remember my EMMM correctly, it's Rose, Mouse and Coffee. Now, Rose voted Mouse randomly which makes me think she might not be buddies with her.

Vote: Rose

So, I'm just gonna vote for Rose and it's up to you guys to save Mouse or Rose right now. I won't be on for a few hours before day end so this is gonna be really bad for me cuz I feel like scum hunting skills always drop a lot when I miss these hours. But oh well.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    No

Are you sure?

Mafia suicide bomber: can kill anyone at any time but then they die as well or Each night phase they can send a member of their group to target another player in the game, attempting to kill them.

Vigilante: Once, at night, they may target another player in the game to attempt to kill them.

VOTE:DEKAY
  • Options
    No

Are you sure?

Mafia suicide bomber: can kill anyone at any time but then they die as well or Each night phase they can send a member of their group to target another player in the game, attempting to kill them.

Vigilante: Once, at night, they may target another player in the game to attempt to kill them.

Oh, good.

And you know what voting does, right?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    No

Are you sure?

Oh, good.

Who ever is voted the most is eliminated?
  • Options
    No

Are you sure?

Oh, good.

Who ever is voted the most is eliminated?

Yes. But if you are town, then you have to really decide whether the person is voting is town or not. And also anyone who votes for someone else, whether they're the bad guy and just wanting to get rid of a townie. Does that make sense? XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    DeKay, I don't really get your Rose vote
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    I'm going to try to do some more thorough posts in an hour or so
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmer wrote: »

My gut feeling thinks that it's either Rose or Mouse that's mafia. At first, I thought it could be both of them but with Rose voting Mouse, I doubt they're buddies. To be honest, I'm fine with either elims. There's not much going on today. Both Mouse and Rose are like 50/50 to me. All I'm more confident about is that they're both not buddies together. Of course, there is a chance that neither of them are mafia and if it's neither of them, then you will be move up my suspect list even more.

My strongest town read right now is Bella and that's it. I'm not very sure on you too right now.

I don't know about Coffee and Frenchy. I kinda think Cavapoo is either town or a confused mafia, I know that much. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

My gut feeling thinks that it's either Rose or Mouse that's mafia. At first, I thought it could be both of them but with Rose voting Mouse, I doubt they're buddies. To be honest, I'm fine with either elims. There's not much going on today. Both Mouse and Rose are like 50/50 to me. All I'm more confident about is that they're both not buddies together. Of course, there is a chance that neither of them are mafia and if it's neither of them, then you will be move up my suspect list even more.

My strongest town read right now is Bella and that's it. I'm not very sure on you too right now.

I don't know about Coffee and Frenchy. I kinda think Cavapoo is either town or a confused mafia, I know that much. LOL.

I don't really see what you mean, I am hopping in and out because of online class so I'll try and look back at their posts the next time I have a chance. I wanna know what's up with Cavapoo's vote lol
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been on. School stuff took longer than I thought it would, and I got distracted with other stuff.
    It's past midnight here, and I'm tired, so it may or may not be a good idea to trust my brain, but something is standing out to me about Mouse. Maybe because her EMMM was the 3 C people? Idk. LOL.
    Anyway, I haven't picked up in anything because it's late here, and I'm tired, but I'm gonna randomly Vote Mouse
    EMMM: Mouse, City, Coffee

Is this Rose's only post?
    I'm not against an inactivity elim for her, I just don't see what's scummy
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

I don't really see what you mean, I am hopping in and out because of online class so I'll try and look back at their posts the next time I have a chance. I wanna know what's up with Cavapoo's vote lol

I don't understand why you have a problem with my Rose vote but don't seem to have a problem with hers or Cavapoo's.

I already said it's mainly cuz of my EMMM and also a bit of POE since I feel like Bella is town. I don't know Frenchy much. He always defends Bella and I've never seen him as scum before. I kinda don't want to lose Coffee today as she'll be more obvious as scum later on anyways and she's at least gonna be active.

I don't feel like joining the Mouse wagon cuz I wanna see who y'all gonna vote. (Even tho my gut feeling also thinks Mouse could be bad if Rose is not)

The fact that you keep on asking about my Rose vote is making you look even more suspicious.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    DeKay votes Coffee
    Rose votes Mouse
    DeKay unvotes
    DeKay votes Rose
    Cavapoo votes DeKay

1- Mouse (Rose)
    1- Rose (DeKay)
    1- DeKay (Cavapoo)

Day ends in 2 hours. As of now, Mouse will be eliminated.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Alright so. I’m at school so I don’t have many thoughts on the game because I’m focused on other things.
    Dekays acting different. Idk if u guys have noticed but they are being a lot pushier than normal. Also he’s switching from a EMMM vote to a gut feeling vote?? Doesn’t sound like town Dekay.
    Cavapoo seems very confused. In their defense though I didn’t ever read the set up on my first game. And he’s new so I can’t say much.
    I also don’t like how Dekay said ‘Mouse wagon.’ I wouldn’t call it a wagon if there is one vote. Is she not paying attention to the game or is this a slip up?
  • Options
    I’m gonna vote Dekay. I don’t wanna be eliminated and they really are being sus to me
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Reminder list of players:
    Players:
    1. City
    2. Bella
    3. Mouse
    4. DeKay
    5. Coffee
    6. Cavapoo_King
    7. Rose
    8. Frenchy

Everyone has spoken :)

EMMMS to date:

Mouse with City, Coffee, and Cavapoo (C streak).
    DeKay with Mouse, Coffee and Rose (and a Coffee vote to boot).
    Rose with Mouse, City and Coffee (with a Mouse vote as well).

And Cavapoo said something...that made little to no sense :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Alright so. I’m at school so I don’t have many thoughts on the game because I’m focused on other things.
    Dekays acting different. Idk if u guys have noticed but they are being a lot pushier than normal. Also he’s switching from a EMMM vote to a gut feeling vote?? Doesn’t sound like town Dekay.
    Cavapoo seems very confused. In their defense though I didn’t ever read the set up on my first game. And he’s new so I can’t say much.
    I also don’t like how Dekay said ‘Mouse wagon.’ I wouldn’t call it a wagon if there is one vote. Is she not paying attention to the game or is this a slip up?

I would agree that DeKay switching from EMMM vote to a gut vote might be a little weird, but I'm not overly inclined to loose DeKay today...she's one of our strongest players---town or otherwise, and I'd like to keep her around.

...I'm more inclined to vote for Cavapoo, but I know, first day newbie rule...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »

I would agree that DeKay switching from EMMM vote to a gut vote might be a little weird, but I'm not overly inclined to loose DeKay today...she's one of our strongest players---town or otherwise, and I'd like to keep her around.

...I'm more inclined to vote for Cavapoo, but I know, first day newbie rule...

Yes but I have no idea who else to vote.
  • Options
    It’s either her or I can’t vote because my lunch is almost over