Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✎Kirkwell High Mafia✎ Mafia Win!

Comments

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Hi @Coffeecrumblecake :3 you look so good, I could almost eat you :yum:
    Did you know that consensual cannibalism is legal in the US? Well, cannibalism isn't entirely illegal in the US anyways, only murder is...

I know it's barely two pages, but do you have anything to add yet, love?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    My EMMM says Mouse, Coffee and Rose.

Vote: Coffee

😬

Glad I could make it as your first pick 😘

Should I keep my vote on you? :P
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Can't say why I made that post...but I did :sweat_smile: I'd like to see conversation moving some, but only three people have popped in so far sooo :neutral:

Mouse, out of the three Cs, whom would you be most willing to vote for currently? As of yet, only City as posted, so you would be voting blindly on Coffee and Cavapoo...

I can’t base anything off an EMMM. I wouldn’t vote Cavapoo because of the first day rule

I suppose DeKay is the one that likes to vote straight from EMMMS, but it never hurts to ask anyways, right?

Would you consider voting for either City or Coffee (based on EMMM) if activity is still low (as it is now)?

I like Bella's other posts but this one is weird to me.

Yeah, it is. It just seems force helpful. I'm not gonna say she's scum for it but it's so out of character for her. XD

I was just asking a question :confounded:

And what can you deduce from Mouse's answer to your question?? I was just wondering why you asked that in the first place. Care to explain?

Well, City tends to be a little on the quieter side and lurk more, while Coffee tends to be very outspoken--Cavapoo is new to mafia (as far as I am aware), and while I could comment on other interactions outside of mafia...that is not truly relevant, so I will not.

At the point in time I asked Mouse if she'd consider voting without any further posts, City only had one post, while Coffee had none (as did Cavapoo--but newbie first day rule). I suppose (sorry, I've done math since then :sweat_smile: ) that I was asking if Mouse would be willing to vote for a lurking City, or an even quieter Coffee...and I suppose I'm also assuming (I know--I shouldn't assume, buttttt...) that Cavapoo won't be the most active, or have lots to add towards the game (assuming we get past blah blah blah...#totallynotsalty)...

Mouse simply echoed my thoughts at the time, by saying she'd wish for more activity before voting. And honestly, that's about what I expected...y'know, something along the lines of: "I what something more, then maybe?" or "oh, I dunno, if this or that, then maybe..."

In the end, it's EMMMS, so we're picking at straws anyways, right? But does that answer your question?

Yeah, I guess it answers my questions.

1. City
    2. Bella
    3. Mouse
    4. DeKay
    5. Coffee
    6. Cavapoo_King
    7. Rose
    8. Frenchy

These are all the players and so far, we haven't heard from Rose.

Ah, this is not good. I was hoping there would be more active players. XD Literally only me and Coffee are the most active players (in previous games).

Cavapoo is usually online a few hours from now tho.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    So it's possible that at least 1 of the mafia have spoken (unless Cavapoo and Rose are both mafia).
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

😬

Can't say why I made that post...but I did :sweat_smile: I'd like to see conversation moving some, but only three people have popped in so far sooo :neutral:

Mouse, out of the three Cs, whom would you be most willing to vote for currently? As of yet, only City as posted, so you would be voting blindly on Coffee and Cavapoo...

I can’t base anything off an EMMM. I wouldn’t vote Cavapoo because of the first day rule

I suppose DeKay is the one that likes to vote straight from EMMMS, but it never hurts to ask anyways, right?

Would you consider voting for either City or Coffee (based on EMMM) if activity is still low (as it is now)?

Yeah, it is. It just seems force helpful. I'm not gonna say she's scum for it but it's so out of character for her. XD

And what can you deduce from Mouse's answer to your question?? I was just wondering why you asked that in the first place. Care to explain?

Well, City tends to be a little on the quieter side and lurk more, while Coffee tends to be very outspoken--Cavapoo is new to mafia (as far as I am aware), and while I could comment on other interactions outside of mafia...that is not truly relevant, so I will not.

At the point in time I asked Mouse if she'd consider voting without any further posts, City only had one post, while Coffee had none (as did Cavapoo--but newbie first day rule). I suppose (sorry, I've done math since then :sweat_smile: ) that I was asking if Mouse would be willing to vote for a lurking City, or an even quieter Coffee...and I suppose I'm also assuming (I know--I shouldn't assume, buttttt...) that Cavapoo won't be the most active, or have lots to add towards the game (assuming we get past blah blah blah...#totallynotsalty)...

Mouse simply echoed my thoughts at the time, by saying she'd wish for more activity before voting. And honestly, that's about what I expected...y'know, something along the lines of: "I what something more, then maybe?" or "oh, I dunno, if this or that, then maybe..."

In the end, it's EMMMS, so we're picking at straws anyways, right? But does that answer your question?

1. City
    2. Bella
    3. Mouse
    4. DeKay
    5. Coffee
    6. Cavapoo_King
    7. Rose
    8. Frenchy

Ah, this is not good. I was hoping there would be more active players. XD Literally only me and Coffee are the most active players (in previous games).

Cavapoo hasn't posted since pregame...and it's nearing 11pm, so I don't know if we'll hear from Rose tonight or not.
    So it's possible that at least 1 of the mafia have spoken (unless Cavapoo and Rose are both mafia).

Wouldn't that be funny? :joy: I would assume we have heard from mafia then.

We also have a 1-shot vig and an innocent child...

@Broncos4life are you announcing who the innocent child is at the start of day (at some point), or when the player asks to be declared?
    I'm assuming when the player asks--otherwise you might've already done so...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    It probably is when the Innocent child asks for it tho.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Yeah, that's what I'm assuming, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right?
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

Yeah, that's what I'm assuming, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

I never said asking that is wrong.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

😬

1. City
    2. Bella
    3. Mouse
    4. DeKay
    5. Coffee
    6. Cavapoo_King
    7. Rose
    8. Frenchy

Cavapoo hasn't posted since pregame...and it's nearing 11pm, so I don't know if we'll hear from Rose tonight or not.

Wouldn't that be funny? :joy: I would assume we have heard from mafia then.

We also have a 1-shot vig and an innocent child...

@Broncos4life are you announcing who the innocent child is at the start of day (at some point), or when the player asks to be declared?
    I'm assuming when the player asks--otherwise you might've already done so...

The innocent child will be declared when he/she chooses to be.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Hi @Coffeecrumblecake :3 you look so good, I could almost eat you :yum:
    Did you know that consensual cannibalism is legal in the US? Well, cannibalism isn't entirely illegal in the US anyways, only murder is...

Aw thank you! Ok so the thing is... I haven’t really paid much attention to the posts not directly regarding me because I’ve had a lot on my plate, as I said I would. I’ll um see if I can try to help whenever possible though. I promise!

(And no DeKay, I will not take the bait and say “but I’m town” because as we all know, town claiming does not mean anything when it comes to me 😇)
  • Options
    Hi Coffeecrumblecake :3 you look so good, I could almost eat you :yum:

Aw thank you! Ok so the thing is... I haven’t really paid much attention to the posts not directly regarding me because I’ve had a lot on my plate, as I said I would. I’ll um see if I can try to help whenever possible though. I promise!

(And no DeKay, I will not take the bait and say “but I’m town” because as we all know, town claiming does not mean anything when it comes to me 😇)

Oh, don't worry. I know that, especially coming from you. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been on. School stuff took longer than I thought it would, and I got distracted with other stuff.
    It's past midnight here, and I'm tired, so it may or may not be a good idea to trust my brain, but something is standing out to me about Mouse. Maybe because her EMMM was the 3 C people? Idk. LOL.
    Anyway, I haven't picked up in anything because it's late here, and I'm tired, but I'm gonna randomly Vote Mouse
    EMMM: Mouse, City, Coffee
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    I'm just gonna do a little orientation with Cavapoo.

@Cavapoo_King:

1. Just looking at the playerlist, who do you think are the 2 mafia?

2. Now, looking at what others have posted so far, who do you think are the 2 mafia and why?

3. If you were mafia, what would your game plan be? Will you be more inclined to lie and say you're town if someone asks you?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    edited August 2020

@Cavapoo_King:

2. Now, looking at what others have posted so far, who do you think are the 2 mafia and why?

3. If you were mafia, what would your game plan be? Will you be more inclined to lie and say you're town if someone asks you?

1 . Dekay
    Coffeecrumblecake
    2. Dekay
    Bellagorilla
    Post edited by Cavapoo_King on
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options

Cavapoo_King:

1 . Broncos
    Coffeecrumblecake
    2. Dekay
    Bellagorilla

Wait, Broncos is the host. XD

2. Why me and Bella?

How about #3?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    The host doesn't play the game, by the way. They just conduct the game.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Cavapoo_King:

1 . Broncos
    Coffeecrumblecake
    2. Dekay
    Bellagorilla

2. Why me and Bella?

How about #3?

What if I dont want to answer that
  • Options

Cavapoo_King:

1 . Broncos
    Coffeecrumblecake
    2. Dekay
    Bellagorilla

2. Why me and Bella?

How about #3?

... Hmm, what do you have to hide?

Okay, how about if you are town, what would your game plan be to find the bad guys?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Plus, if you are actually town and you don't want to answer other people's questions or vote, then you're not really helping town, just saying.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Cavapoo_King:

1 . Broncos
    Coffeecrumblecake
    2. Dekay
    Bellagorilla

2. Why me and Bella?

How about #3?

Okay, how about if you are town, what would your game plan be to find the bad guys?

I dont know
  • Options

Cavapoo_King:

1 . Broncos
    Coffeecrumblecake
    2. Dekay
    Bellagorilla

2. Why me and Bella?

How about #3?

I dont know

Would you vote for someone before end of day?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Plus, do you have any questions regarding the game or the setup? Feel free to ask.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Plus, do you have any questions regarding the game or the setup? Feel free to ask.
    No
  • Options

Your very observant
  • Options
    Just so you know Cava. You aren't supposed to edit your posts. If you make a typo, usually just quote and edig the quote.
    This is to prevent mafia from covering up a slip up or aomething like that.
  • Options
    Just so you know Cava. You aren't supposed to edit your posts. If you make a typo, usually just quote and edit the quote.
    This is to prevent mafia from covering up a slip up or something like that.

Like this. (And no, I did not make those typos on purpose XD)