Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SOMEBODY TO LOVE ~ BACHELOR IN PARADISE- ON HIATUS

Comments

• Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    So many great solo dates including this one. Not sure who will be eliminated in the next chapter.
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member
    It really was a very hot date <3
    When I watched Rick he had not looked away from Nami a single time
    Rick has a certain appeal to women. It will be exciting to see what happens at the elimination. I predict that more women will be very disappointed along the way

I thought "the dessert personality based on a dessert" was funny :lol:
    I know the type of predictions from weekly magazines ...
    You are really good at finding fun information online and writing it into your story
    Unfortunately I have problems with some of your links that lead me directly to my own page :confused:
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    It really was a very hot date <3
    When I watched Rick he had not looked away from Nami a single time
    Rick has a certain appeal to women. It will be exciting to see what happens at the elimination. I predict that more women will be very disappointed along the way

I thought "the dessert personality based on a dessert" was funny :lol:
    I know the type of predictions from weekly magazines ...
    You are really good at finding fun information online and writing it into your story
    Unfortunately I have problems with some of your links that lead me directly to my own page :confused:

@MonaSolstraale - So sorry you are having problems with some of the links. Let me know which ones they are and I can link them here for you. Thanks for reading and commenting. I really try to do some different things with each contestant's date. Glad you enjoyed it.
  • Options
    @SoulGal7 Thanks for reply
    I found your stories very entertaining
    It was the link to the chapter itself ... but I found it by going into another link
    Then there was the link to "What Colors Suit Me?"
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    @SoulGal7 Thanks for reply
    I found your stories very entertaining
    It was the link to the chapter itself ... but I found it by going into another link
    Then there was the link to "What Colors Suit Me?"

Oh my goodness, thank you for letting me know. Here is the link for What Colors Suit me

I think I had two windows open when I was working on it and copied the wrong link. I have fixed it in the post. Thanks :)

@VanPelt81 - No reveals on who is going home in the next chapter, only at the Rose Ceremony # 3 which will be out on the weekend. *Sad*
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    edited July 2020
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Oh my goodness, I'm so nervous!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    It was a very time consuming and exciting elimination challenge and some very imaginative spaces :+1:
    I'm excited about how they are doing :)

I've said it before, but Roxanna Llama-Llama :love:
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    giphy.gif
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Super Surprised at the ladies that have to compete at this challenge though laughing at Octavia's facial expressions regarding Rick's favorite TV show. Looking forward to the results though it'll be sad seeing the ladies that end up getting evicted get evicted.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    @PrincessNevaMor5, @pammiechick, @Blaze_Bard, @Nerdfashion, @Irishsong, @HillyBeth, @VanPelt81, @EuphorialQueen, @ItsYukiMe, @SummerStreak, @Eliveva, @aussiekarima, @Scarlly29, @kittymeow, @lisabee2, @Tirananiel, @Karababy52, @GGgkkg @AdamsEve1231@Glimmer50 @MonaSolstraale

Good afternoon simmers,
    The next chapter is up - Rose Ceremony # 3. I am sad for the contestants leaving the Bachelor in Paradise Show. But, who knows, they may be back when I have the Comeback Challenge. Comments and suggestions are always appreciated. Enjoy!

Sorry that this is a rather long chapter, but worth the read. Thanks :) I have been looking at a few new builds and they all might be moving into a new seaside mansion. I am going to look at everything again and decide this weekend, so I can start doing the next chapter.

Somebody To Love: Bachelor in Paradise - Rose Ceremony #3

img
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Good afternoon simmers,
    The next chapter is up - Rose Ceremony # 3. I am sad for the contestants leaving the Bachelor in Paradise Show. But, who knows, they may be back when I have the Comeback Challenge. Comments and suggestions are always appreciated. Enjoy!

Sorry that this is a rather long chapter, but worth the read. Thanks :) I have been looking at a few new builds and they all might be moving into a new seaside mansion. I am going to look at everything again and decide this weekend, so I can start doing the next chapter.

img
    I was holding my breath until Naomi got a red rose! Unlike Octavia, I'm not gonna pretend to be sorry to see the other contestants go, I have to admit that I'm only going to be rooting for Naomi :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    SummerStreakSummerStreak Posts: 119 Member
    Ah man I'm really sad to see Cinnamon go :( I was enjoying watching the little rivalry between her and Octavia. Buuuut I guess Raven stepped in real quick! :D
  • Options
    lulu4229lulu4229 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi! I think what you're doing is great but is there a way you can please remove me from the posts? My Sim was eliminated a long time ago and because your story is so popular(!) I'm getting tons of notifications to my phone. I would appreciate it, but keep up with this cool story! Much love!
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    lulu4229 wrote: »
    Hi! I think what you're doing is great but is there a way you can please remove me from the posts? My Sim was eliminated a long time ago and because your story is so popular(!) I'm getting tons of notifications to my phone. I would appreciate it, but keep up with this cool story! Much love!

Hi, No worries. I have removed you. But just know that I will be having a Comeback Challenge, so Desiree may be returning. You never know :)
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @SoulGal7
    Great Rose Ceremony! It didn't feel that long to me at all, especially with how you did the slideshows. Very clever idea doing it that way! I was a little confused when I first saw Coral's outfit because I knew I hadn't made it for her. But then saw your note at the end. Good job in creating new outfits for them, and I'm happy you gave Coral a hat! She loves hats and that's a cute one. Even though it's for a Victorian GF outfit (I think) you made it work with that dress anyway. <3 All the outfits you created for the other ladies looked fabulous too! Kudos! :)

So sorry to see Miriam, Lara and Cinnamon eliminated, for now, they will definitely be missed. :( At least they still have a second shot in the Comeback challenge so it's not completely over yet for these beautiful Sims. Very intriguing with the Raven/Octavia interaction. It'll be interesting to watch what happens with that in future chapters.

The new venue for the Rose Ceremony is absolutely gorgeous, so romantic, I'm a big fan of romance, as you know! ;) Good luck with your decision on switching or not to a new mansion. Curious and excited to see what it looks like if you do decide to use a new one. Soooo, now the 'no kissing' rule is gone, right? The next chapters should be very fun to watch and see who ends up getting smooches from our handsome bachelor! Crossing my fingers Coral is one of the lucky ladies! <3

Have a great rest of your weekend! <3
  • Options
    What a heart wrenching chapter! My poor Lara!

Great writing as always. As long as Lara isn't in the challenge, I'm rooting for Raven.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Sad to see the girls go. I was wondering who would be the rival for Octavia with Cinnamon leaving and laughed when it was Raven at the end. I will look forward to the drama between those two. >:)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited July 2020
    Good afternoon simmers,

img
    I was holding my breath until Naomi got a red rose! Unlike Octavia, I'm not gonna pretend to be sorry to see the other contestants go, I have to admit that I'm only going to be rooting for Naomi :D
    Lol! This is not surprising. 🤣

But for me, I get attached to the characters, so I have favorites. And if Brianna goes home (I mean, who am I kidding...everyone goes home except for one), I’ll be cheering them on!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Good afternoon simmers,

img
    Lol! This is not surprising. 🤣

But for me, I get attached to the characters, so I have favorites. And if Brianna goes home (I mean, who am I kidding...everyone goes home except for one), I’ll be cheering them on!
    I can't get attached to sims I haven't made, I just don't have the emotional skills to do it XD
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Cinnamon and Octavia really did have some sims stuff going on between them - I have no idea what, but it was always funny when Octavia would get chummy with Rick....boom....here came Cinnamon and normally went right between them. I thought it was hilarious. Octavia has a temper and it shows up in unexpected ways. She does not like to lose. I've seen her get angry when she loses a game to someone else. And we all know how Raven would always show up unexpectedly on group or solo dates. I think she is keeping an eye on everyone. Of course, we can't factor out Coral, who, I think has been doing a copy-cat "crash" of the dates, aka Raven-style. Brianna, Nami, and Iris do autonomous flirts with Rick and I worry that the other contestants might see this and that will ruin those relationships. And then there's Naomi, who really held out 'til the end in that Pressure Cooker Room and then did an autonomous hug with Rick. I thought that was so sweet. So maybe Naomi's strategy is that she's keeping a low profile...slow and steady for the win.

During the Rose Ceremony, Rick autonomously did seek out Miriam, Cinnamon, and Lara to chat with. So, he does have feelings for them and likes them. But, does he know his own mind? Nope. I guess we'll see what happens in the next Group Outing and Solo Dates.
  • Options
  • Options
    Go Raven!

I recognized the song references! Yes! I personally love "The Warrior".
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited August 2020
    @SoulGal7
    Oh yay, a spa day! I've never been to one myself, would love to go someday. Anyway, love all their outfits! I'm guessing you gave them new workout outfits too. I like the headscarf on Coral. :) Very surprised she had some Wellness skill. Must've been practicing there like you said because she didn't have any when I uploaded her. Great to see her tail in the bathtub again too. It's been awhile since any of them has been in any kind of water.

Very, very surprised at Raven. o.O She's a smart/cagey one though. I hope her little plan doesn't backfire on her (or do I?). Well, I'm rooting for everyone, but of course I want Coral to win. :)

Oh and just had to come back and edit to say, I LOVE that last screenshot of Rick looking all sexy into the camera! Hubba Hubba! Looking very handsome there Mister Bachelor! <3

Very curious now to see what happens next! :)
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I'm shocked by Raven not getting some steamy making out with Rick in the sauna and I'm even more surprised that Raven said no. Not sure what'll happen with this plan.