Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SOMEBODY TO LOVE ~ BACHELOR IN PARADISE- ON HIATUS

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Sorry to see you go, ladies! Goodness...things are about to get REAL! Women are dwindling fast! :scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Wow, another eventful (and sad) Rose ceremony!
    Even though I know it has to happen, still sad to see so many lovely ladies eliminated. :( I feel the worst for poor Charlotte. What a day she had eh? Get abducted and then eliminated when you're dropped back to Simland had to hurt. I don't blame her for being so upset. At least she salvaged her dignity and elected to take the rose afterall.

Everybody looked so beautiful and elegant, almost more like a high society or celebrity event. Love the venue location, I've always liked The Ruins. It's a great place for somewhat private dates too. That's one of only a very few places my Sims on a date don't get interrupted by townies very often. I got a chuckle out of the scathing looks some of the contestants were giving others, so realistic. lol

Bummer about the ties. I like how you handled it though, not sure what else you could've done. Still, it's gotta sting for those eliminated just because they had an off day playing foosball.

Anyway, looking forward to what happens next! Great chapter! :)
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Raven with the brilliant one liner after Charlotte was abducted by aliens was hilarious. Fitting how she was the only one not phased by a freak alien abduction.
  • Options
    ItsYukiMeItsYukiMe Posts: 71 Member
    Another great chapter!
  • Options
    Cool! What a fun chapter! I have the Bowling SP, but haven't played with it much other than the clothes/hairstyles.
    They all look fabulous in their 50s outfits! The spectacular fails were hilarious! Especially Raven flying through the air and the face plant. Poor thing! Love that fireball animation, makes me want to bowl in my game just to see that. lol

Gah! The townies! I usually don't say I hate anything, but I will about this. I hate when townies interrupt my Sims on dates. It's so invasive and rude! I wish they'd do something about that. It's the biggest reason I never send my Sims out on dates anymore, they all stay home for dates. I mean, even if I send them someplace kind of remote, like the waaaaay back fishing area in the Oasis Springs park, a townie will still manage to find them and start flirting with one or both. o.O

Anyway, Congrats to Rick, Raven and Miriam for winning their games. Great job ladies and gent! Can't wait to see House 2 contestants bowl now. So curious to see how Coral will do and how you'll dress her too. <3
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Wow, those outfits matched each sim perfect! I loved Raven's crop top with the fishnets, very much her style. Alternative, I think. And wow, Lara must be a friendly person indeed to get all that attention form strangers.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @Irishsong - Thank you so much. I really tried to think of the personality of each sim when I did those bowling outfits. Of course, I had to use some clothes from the bowling pack, and there isn't a lot. I thought that Lara would look good in pink polka dots, and she did.

@Karababy52 - Thank you so much for reading and commenting.
    I thought it was quite hilarious with those townies just doing a beeline right towards Lara. Well, except J Huntington III who seemed to be interested in a few of the gals. And Gunther Munch really wanted to get to know Naomi, didn't even chat with anyone but her. That was sweet, but she wasn't having any of it. The photo of Raven was an absolute fluke and I somehow paused it at exactly the right time. Raven was not doing well in the beginning at all.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Raven somehow having the best game out of all of them in spite of that cartoonishly hilarious belly flop. I love how the flirt whim Rick had with Raven led them to playing a video game with a bear. Poor Lara with every single townie male trying to get her. Also, seeing the Llama Bowl-A-Rama made me miss the "Strike!" story by @Munterbacon
  • Options
    @PrincessNevaMor5, @pammiechick, @Blaze_Bard, @Nerdfashion, @Irishsong, @HillyBeth, @VanPelt81, @EuphorialQueen, @lulu4229, @ItsYukiMe, @SummerStreak, @Eliveva, @aussiekarima, @Scarlly29, @kittymeow, @lisabee2, @Tirananiel, @Karababy52, @GGgkkg @AdamsEve1231

Good evening simmers! A new chapter is up! Rick heads out on a Bowling Group Date with House 2! More shenanigans and some surprise visits! Comments and suggestions are always appreciated. Enjoy!

Somebody to Love: Bachelor in Paradise ~ Bowling Group Date - House 2

house-2-arrival.png
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Lovin' all the outfits you chose for House 2! I especially love that you gave Coral a hat! Yay! \o/ Thank you! :) Oh, just noticed she's wearing a bowling glove too. hehe
    What is up with contestants from rival houses crashing events? Man, some of these ladies mean serious business eh? Their little tactic worked too, got Rick's attention as intended. Boo! lol Just kidding, 'All's fair in love and war' as the saying goes. ;)

I see the resident 'lane' lizard is back. Go away! Coral wants Rick, not you! Gah, I said it before, I'll say it again, I despise when townies always try to horn in on dates. I wish the Devs would tweak that out of the game.

Anyway, Congrats to Rick for the Notable Newcomer designation, reaching Level 5 in bowling (cool skull ball) and winning his match, to Octavia for getting a strike on her first frame and the subsequent fire ball strikes, to my Coral for winning her match despite the rocky start she had, which incidentally made me lol for real. hehe I got a kick out of the side-eye Cinnamon was giving Coral at the start of their match. If looks could kill... o.O

Lastly, Congrats also to Nami for her strike and winning her match, getting a chance to play the arcade game with Rick AND for all those whims he was getting for her. I feel like she was the biggest winner of the night! Lucky lady! :)

Great bowling group dates for both houses. Curious to find out what happens next! :)

EDIT:
    Forgot to add how much I love that shot of Coral when she throws her first ball. She looked like a Pro, which as witnessed by what happened next, she clearly isn't. o.O Oh well, at least she looked good. lol
  • Options
    @Karababy52 - thanks so much for reading and commenting!
    I had chosen all the outfits for both houses before I played House 1. I think Coral has that hat on in another outfit, and I thought blue looked good on her, and chose the polka-dot blue top for her. Then, after what happened with Lara and her polka-dot top, I almost changed Coral's top to something else. But I thought, ah, what the heck, I'll leave it. And sure enough, a random townie comes over to the one wearing the polka-dots again, which happened to be Coral this time! lol And yes, other contestants were just coming out of nowhere. I couldn't really tell Raven to go home, but they must have only bowled a 5 pin game, because they weren't there very long. And they never came over to talk to anyone either, unlike Tabitha, who just barged right over there and sat down and started chatting with everyone. It was hilarious. However, neither Benny nor Roxanna made an appearance this time. Raven has shown up on other occasions. She is very persistent.
  • Options
    I have to catch up, I'll read it later tonight!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    All caught up! Jee, I'm happy I went around the jealousy problem when I had my bachelorette challenges by giving my MC the player trait.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Raven somehow having the best game out of all of them in spite of that cartoonishly hilarious belly flop. I love how the flirt whim Rick had with Raven led them to playing a video game with a bear. Poor Lara with every single townie male trying to get her. Also, seeing the Llama Bowl-A-Rama made me miss the "Strike!" story by @Munterbacon

@VanPelt81 - I miss that story, "Strike", too with Michael McMichaels. It was hilarious.Yes, Raven's bowling belly flop was just a perfectly timed shot. She is quite the sim, as you will see in the House 2 Group Date. I can hardly wait to see what happens on her Solo Date with Rick!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Irishsong wrote: »
    All caught up! Jee, I'm happy I went around the jealousy problem when I had my bachelorette challenges by giving my MC the player trait.

This is a great work around.

The jealousy trashed my bachelor thing I was doing in my legacy. It was okay for my amazons because I'd separate them and tried to not allow flirting in front of others but they do it automatically or when you least expect it. SAD!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Raven's crashing other house dates tradition continues and man was Octavia angry. >:)

Between that and Tabitha showing up, Octavia really hated how that group date turned out.

• Options
    ItsYukiMeItsYukiMe Posts: 71 Member
    I love the outfit you chose for Nami! Honestly, all of the outfits that you've chosen for them have been fantastic!
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    @PrincessNevaMor5, @pammiechick, @Blaze_Bard, @Nerdfashion, @Irishsong, @HillyBeth, @VanPelt81, @EuphorialQueen, @lulu4229, @ItsYukiMe, @SummerStreak, @Eliveva, @aussiekarima, @Scarlly29, @kittymeow, @lisabee2, @Tirananiel, @Karababy52, @GGgkkg @AdamsEve1231

Good afternoon simmers and Happy US Thanksgiving! Finally had a chance to get the latest chapter out. It's a Solo Date with Octavia. I was going to have two dates in this chapter, but it was going to be too long. Anyway, hope you enjoy this one! Comments and suggestions are always welcome. Have a great day!

Somebody to Love: Bachelor in Paradise ~ Pirate Week - Solo Date with Octavia

OTAVIA-IS-HOT-IN-MORE-WAYS-THAN-ONE.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options

Good evening simmers! A new chapter is up and this time Rick heads out on a Solo Date with Raven. And talk about wild things happening on this date! Oh my gosh! Comments and suggestions are always appreciated. Enjoy!

Somebody to Love: Bachelor in Paradise ~ Pirate Week - Solo Date with Raven

while-they-waited-for-dinner-they-danced-together.png
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Huh, that was a roller coaster. Jeezums. And it looks like things are really starting to get serious, I hope my sim doesn't fall behind!
    Post edited by Irishsong on
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Raven had quite the connection with Rick. Also it was hilarious that she got a taste of her own medicine with Coral crashing her solo date with Rick.
  • Options
    @VanPelt1 - Yes, for a sim who was nearly eliminated at the last Rose Ceremony, Raven had a really great date with Rick. And yes, Coral appearing at Raven's Solo Date was quite funny.

@Irishsong - Some of the contestants haven't had a Solo Date with Rick as yet, so I just wanted to get those all done. Yes, it is hard when all the relationships are dwindling, but once the Solo Dates are done, there will be a costume party where everyone will be attending. :)
  • Options
    The last two chapters were great solo dates. I have to admit I literally laughed out loud at Coral. lol
    Cheeky thing for showing up at both of them. She certainly is trying her best to get Rick to notice her eh? I guess she thought Raven was very clever for doing the same and decided to try it herself to see what happens. A little bold of her though to start flirting with Rick right in front of Raven. o.O Tsk, tsk, tsk, naughty little Mermaid! lol

Poor Rick getting food poisoning! :( Please know that Coral would NEVER try to poison anyone like that to eliminate the competition, it's just not her nature. I blame the Chef, he must not be very experienced. I know you were just teasing about her possibly doing that though. It was a clever aside to add to the chapter, make it possibly even more dramatic. Good job!

Looking forward to the next Solo dates and the Costume party! Yay! That should be fun and I bet filled with lots of drama too! Let's hope there's no more food poisoning for Rick and anyone else though. :)

Have a great rest of your weekend! <3
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    All caught up! Such intriguing drama and great connections! This is going to be hard to pick a fave, and it's gotta be harder for Rick.
    ... and food poisoning is rough. I feel for him. :#

I saw Pirate Week and hoped for pirate costumes. :)
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest