Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SOMEBODY TO LOVE ~ BACHELOR IN PARADISE- ON HIATUS

1242526272830...Next

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Oh and I see that you have access to your gallery files so I'm SURE Rick and the gang are in there! The tray shouldn't be messed up.

Anyway, just in case, you have these back ups. Crossing fingers everything is in tact! I've been missing this story!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Here's Roxanne Llama Llama!

She's not exactly the same but I think you could tweak her from here. Honestly, if they're almost the same, people won't care! I think you got this!

ROXANNE LLAMA LLAMA

Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/5B06FDCC70DE11EB86EBFCAA752B5B46?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=pammiechick&max=50&maxis=false

IPVawca.png

@pammiechick - Thank you - you are amazing :) Roxanna looks so amazing! And Rick looks wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to do this, I really appreciate it. *hugs*

This morning, I finally downloaded the last of my The Sims packs, etc. and then went into the game, to the load save files, and was fully expecting that there would be nothing there, as that is what Origin told me would happen. OMG! You have no idea how thrilled I was to see all my save files there. Totally unbelievable. I think how these saves were "saved" perhaps, because when I downloaded Origin with the help of customer service, I put that under a different folder. I am thinking that if I had re-downloaded under the same folder, that perhaps all the game files would have been overridden. So, first thing I did was upload Rick, Benny and Roxanna to the gallery.

So, everything is safe, and once my hubby gets that external hard drive, I will save everything and then be able to play them again. You have no idea how happy I am today! Woot! Thank you all for your support!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Yay!!! I figured if you had your EA files, they'd still be there!

So the story will go on!!!

WOOT!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,381 Member
    @SoulGal7 I'm glad to hear that you managed to find your files :+1::smiley:
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Woo! I'm happy you've got your files! It feels so rough when you lose something you've spent so much time on.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Glad to hear that the saved files were still there. Happy to see the story continue.
  • Options
    ItsYukiMeItsYukiMe Posts: 71 Member
    Hope you're well @SoulGal7
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    ItsYukiMe wrote: »
    Hope you're well @SoulGal7

I've been enjoying @SoulGal7 's latest in this: One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge. I started it, but felt like I was rushing things while also working on my Plain ol' Legacy.

If you need a Rick Goengeter fix, I did happen to add him in my Generation 2 of Plain ol' Legacy gameplay (shameless plug).
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    @ItsYukiMe - Thank you for thinking about me. Yes, I am fine. I am just participating in another challenge right now. After all the computer problems I had at the beginning of the year, I was quite devastated about my save files. But they are still there, so that is a good thing. I will probably start this up again in September. And, yes, Rick is in @LegacySims2017 Legacy. Since I had to put Rick up on the gallery to "save" him, @LegacySims2017 asked if he could use Rick, and I said it was fine.

So, yes, Rick and the Bachelor Challenge will return in September. Sorry for the long wait. :)
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I look forward to it!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Hi All - I am actually going to start this up again in the New Year. Sorry about that. But, right now I am doing a Casting Call for Survivor if anyone is interested. Just need a bit of a change, but definitely will come back to Rick. I have a bit of an issue wherein my evil mermaid is not in my gallery, so I have to go back through the saves to see if she is in one of those and then save her again. Sheesh! Anyway, I want to write a few chapters and get going on this, but it will be awhile. Thanks for sticking with me and the adventures of Rick. :)
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I'll be looking forward to when this story gets resumed in the New Year. In the mean time I have submitted a sim for the Survivor Casting Call and will be enjoying that story.
  • Options
    EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2021
    @SoulGal7 Hope your Bachelor In Paradise game continues without any problems. I have a suggestion. After the Bachelor In Paradise series is over, is it possible for you to do a Bachelorette In Paradise version? It would be interesting to see a bunch of guy sims fight for a girl sim’s love.If you can’t do that, it’s fine.
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    EliteGirl wrote: »
    @SoulGal7 Hope your Bachelor In Paradise game continues without any problems. I have a suggestion. After the Bachelor In Paradise series is over, is it possible for you to do a Bachelorette In Paradise version? It would be interesting to see a bunch of guy sims fight for a girl sim’s love.If you can’t do that, it’s fine.

Maybe even with the runner up (if the creator approves).
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    EliteGirl wrote: »

Hi - I actually have written down something for this idea already, a bit of a twist on a regular Bachelorette Challenge. :)