Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge *COMPLETED*

Comments

• Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Queenarella YAY! \o/ A surprise chapter! Thank you! <3 Have some comments for that below but first replies to your replies to my replies. lol :D

Smart stopping until you know how much they'll pay in bills. I rarely build large homes/mansions in my game so I never see bills much over 1500, more like 300-500 usually. Unless I create a 'tax shelter' using retail and a generic lot, then they're only 33-40! ;)
    hehe Sorry, I keep forgetting you're from Germany, right? And probably don't know slang for certain things here. Most people call them tube tops, but in the 70s, we called them boob tubes. I guess it's a British term actually. (I Googled it) It's a strapless top made of tight-fitting stretchy material shaped like a, well, tube that covers just the breasts and back. Sometimes it goes a bit lower, but never below the waist. Belly button always shows while wearing one of those. Just do a search for images of them and you'll see what I mean. :)

I've tried it too, still have the save file, I just...stopped. I made it to 11 children so far, including my first set of triplets. It got boring though and I can't stand the sound of TS4 babies crying. It grates on my nerves. o.O I might try to finish it one day...with the sound off. lol

Oh man, okay, sorry, here we go again. My bad... Headlights is a slang word for women's breasts. :)

Ooo, now you got me all curious who that may be! One of the bachelors? Eddy!!! No, doubt it's him or any of the others, they'd be too old since you have aging on, right? Okay, don't tell me, I love surprises. Not that you would tell me anyway. It's cool, no worries. *grumbles* :p

Thanks, I think she's cute too, but I don't know if that's Amy's nose or not. Jack's seems to be even pointier than Jillian's, they're shaped different than each other anyway. We'll see...

And about this chapter:
    Tsk, silly Sims, they sure love flirting with death. Grim must be pretty sexy underneath that robe or something. hehe

Aww, Tempy's so sweet. I love that shot of her watching Daddy play the guitar.

Congrats to Kaden for maxing the Comedian skill and Jokestar aspiration! Lucky guy! Eddy's done both of those already too, but he didn't get a free ride to the top doing it. But hey, take whatever you can get Kaden, I would've! He's almost maxed out the Comedian career as well. Probably would've already but I kept having him take family leave and vacation days to take care of the kids. I.S.B.I.s are hard!

Why oh why are Florian's feet so tiny? It's weird, he's shaped like an upside down triangle. Still very handsome though!

Fantastic past time/skill for a Loner, most of the time. I'm guessing he loves it. Hint: Send him to the pier in Magnolia Promenade. He can fish up lots of valuables there; Dragonfruit, VooDoo dolls, Cowberries, rare fish, etc.

I KNEW it! Barbarella is so going to drink away the families fortune in the afterlife, just watch! hehe

Mackenzie's gorgeous! Love that hairstyle! And Good Lord! I think Sophie's are bigger than Amy's! O.O

I was wondering if you'd have George turn her, cool! LMAO 'Hot Vampire Sex Therapy.' :D Uh, chocolate side? Huh?

I love the Parenhood phases for children/teens, they're so funny! Especially the 'I'm a bear!' and that walk. BTW, HULK! Perfect nickname for Florian.

Big Congrats to Amy & Kaden for baby Camille! I'm in shock here. I thought for sure all Kaden & Amy's babies would be green or blue, but nope. How ironic she's the same color Jack was as a baby. I thought maybe Eddy was the culprit, but I guess we now know for sure, it's Amy. So weird.

Love how thrilled Nathan is and the last image of Barbarella cuddling Camille. I agree with her, I love the smell of babies too. <3

Thanks again for posting today, I loved every bit of this chapter and look forward to the next! Have a fabulous day! <3
  • Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @Karababy52 2 a week felt like not enough :p

I prefer big houses and those are usually 10K+ :# The latest bachelorette mansion had bills about 13K. But legacy families are rich so that's ok :)
    That's ok! That makes me feel like my English is great :p

Oh those. I hate those tops. :joy:

It is one of the hardest challenges! I love to read this one. :D

Haha, not the thing I thought it would be :D The boobs are definitely from Barbarella because she has those Barbie style ones ^^

Aging is on again :) But I'm not gonna tell you who's Sophie's best friend. :p

It's hard to tell what a nose will look like from the look on a child. But it looks a lot like the pointy nose Amy has ^^
    Barbarella got a bit weird (or even weirder) as an elder. At least she survived this little ice-experience :D

The watch interaction helps a lot raising that logic skill ^^ And with the guitar a toddler can also raise the imagination skill this way :D

Holidays and family leaves are two things I barely use in the game :D And then I complain that my sims are always tense from work :joy:

His feet are hilarious :D He's formed like Hulk but then he's got those teeny tiny little feet :joy: Maybe it's a glitch ^^

Kaden fishes near the lot so he's busy while I care for the rest of the family :D Maybe one day he'll go on a fishing journey ^^

Mixing and drinking cocktails has become her favorite hobby. But so far Barbarella hasn't become dizzy from it. In the afterlife? Oh gosh... I better delete the bar then :joy:

Mackenzie is a beauty :) But I still don't like her son's name :joy:

Chocolate side is a German term. It means the side of you that looks the best on photos :)

The bear phase is so cute! The phase where they want to be loud is a pain tho. The teens/kids always change my radio stations and turn them up too loud -.-

It seems the alien skins are filled with bugs and glitches :D But it's nice to have a non-alien-colored child after 11 green/blue babies :p

I don't get the thing with baby smells ^^ Every woman I know says that but I'm like "Do you expect me to sniff it or what?" :D I'm probably not made to ever be a mom lol
  • Options
    DCJ504DCJ504 Posts: 116 Member
    Oooo! A new chapter.
    I did the same thing that you are doing with Sophie in my legacy. One of my spares rolled a vampire aspiration. I had Caleb change her, and she is working on the third vampire aspiration. I also put Mostyn in my game and she is engaged to him. It's a long engagement - she will marry him and get pregnant when she is done with her last aspiration and move in with him.

Apparently half-alien genetics are weird. But lead to some cute kids.
  • Options
    @Queenarella Holy Simoly! Some of my Sims' entire home only cost the amount yours pay in bills. lol I think my biggest ever 'house' was a TARDIS I built for my Time Lady, The Artist, in the Time Lord Challenge. I had to stop playing it because it was a monstrous one story above and two stories underground build and my old toaster of laptop couldn't handle it, kept crashing. Hmm, I should load up that save and see if I can play it again. :)
    Oh, yep, I like Maggie's Vlad the Dad 100 Baby Challenge and check out her progress from time to time. I don't think I've ever commented in the thread though. Her Breed Out The Ugly challenge was fun to read too. It inspired me to start my own. hehe But so far I've only progressed to Gen 2 as a toddler, Willy, the one with the cheese hair I showed you. :p

Yep, my founder for the Trailer Park Challenge, Bobby Sue, has the Barbie boobs too. lol They suit her character to perfection! :)

I didn't think you would, no biggie. Thinking about it more, having her marry one of the bachelors would be really creepy and awkward. o.O

Yep, I've been using that more with my toddlers because of your tip. Thanks!

The only holidays my Sims participate in are Harvestfest, Winterfest, New Year's Eve, Television Premiere, Rebate Day, New Skill Day and Night on The Town. Sometimes they'll buy a Lotto ticket, but I delete the rest.

Why don't you like Karson's name?

Oh! Okay, we just say 'my best side.'

I haven't had the Loud phase yet in my game. But, I don't play a lot of teens anyway.

It'll be interesting to see if Camille's skin changes when aging up like Jack's did. I wonder if he'll get even lighter when aging to a teen. Hopefully find out tonight when I load up to play. Haven't played them for a couple days.

LOL You're so funny! I think it's just the smell of the baby products used to clean them or something. Maybe just the baby powder? It's hard to explain, it's unique. It just makes me happy, like the scent of new life maybe? I don't know. I bet you'll be a great Mom if you ever have kids one day. :)

Headed out to play my game now, have a great rest of your day/evening! <3
  • Options
    @DCJ504 That sounds great! Do you play with scoring, too?

Let's assume aliens in general are totally buggy :# But as long as it's just the skin color I don't care. It's nice to have non-green babies after 10 green babies anyway :D

@Karababy52 I'm so used to high bills that I get confused when someone says their bills are below 1K :D

I've never heard of this challenge but it sounds great! You should really try to get this safe back :)
    Her BOTU also encouraged me to do my BOTU :D But it takes a lot to play with ugly sims. It can be kinda hard to look at them :# And you can be "attacked" by people saying that the challenge is inhuman :D I had the link to the BOTU in my signature (just like this challenge, too) and in a controversial thread (I think it was about the hijhabs) someone told me it's offensive to have something like this in my signature and all stuff like that :D "People who look like that can get hurt." This statement still makes me cry from laughter :D There are no ugly people like my Linda in the real world :D

I always try to make them look "natural" :D But I go nuts over waist-hip ratios :D

But it would go hand in hand with the rest of this freakshow I call a family :p (Still love them tho)

You're welcome :)

The holidays can get a bit annoying when you play them again and again and again... I have all points for the scoring beside one point: have one sim reach gold in all types of parties (holidays count there too) and a date. As soon as this is done I'll delete the holidays forever :D The Lotto holiday is against the rules. Someone asked about it on the legacy thread and Pinstar or his wife said that - because you can win a lot of money - you shouldn't have a legacy sim buy a lotto ticket.

Just looking at it I see it like KAR SON or car son. A stupid joke made me think the same about the name Carmen :joy: I'm weird like that ^^

I have no idea why we say chocolate side. Maybe because that's the side that makes us look delicious? ^^

I have it at least with every second teen :/ And some of the kids get it too. I listen to custom music on the radios in game and when that is turned off I get cranky.

Jack's and Camille's skins look very similar, maybe it's even the same shade :) I'm a bit ahead (she's a child yet ^^) so I can tell that her skin color lightens up a bit. At least from baby to toddler. I didn't check for toddler to child.

I'll have tons of cats :)

Oops, I went over the top with all the smileys. Again. SORRY!
  • Options
    I use the scoring more as a checklist than a score card. I want to see how many different things I can do with this family.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    @Queenarella Well actually, I just did an update to their home and now the bills are a little over 1500. It's still only one story though. That'll change in the future. I plan to make a retired torch holder bedroom on a second story or maybe build a basement. *shrugs*

I'd never heard of it either until I went looking for another challenge to try. It's a bit old, last update was in 2018, but I'm adapting my own rules for packs released since then. It's fun! I might try to open the Time Lord challenge save in the future. I have way too many challenges going right now that I should probably finish first. lol Can you tell I'm a challenge addict? :)
    Seriously? That's just sad. Nobody has a right to criticize how others play their game. We all have our own styles and anyway, IT'S JUST A GAME!! I think some people take it waaaay too seriously, this is all pretend, it's not real. Sheesh! I'd just ignore them and play however YOU want. ;) /endrant

Yep, the holidays can get a bit repetitive and some of them are just too silly for my taste. I stopped buying lottery tickets in most save games, especially Rags to Riches. I only have Sims buy them if they're in a 'just for kicks' casual save game.

Maybe because that's the side that makes us look delicious? ^^ LOL, I love that!

I haven't tried putting my own music in TS4 as of yet. I did in TS2 though, even put some short music videos on the television music channel! I don't think we can do that in TS4, which is a bummer.

I have a TON of cats (4 inside, a doz. outside) along with 3 grown/moved out children and 3.5 grandchildren. One is due in May. lol

Jack's skintone has stayed the same shade from toddler to teen. Yep, he finally aged up!

Here's teen Jack if anyone is interested! :)
    GKvo4gZ.png

He looks almost like a complete clone of Eddy except for his eyes are slightly tilted like Amy's and no freckles. Maybe Jillian will get Amy's nose, we'll see...

Eddy aged up to Adult now too. I gave him a haircut and slightly adjusted his wardrobe. Everyday is pretty much the same, but he wears tennies and socks now instead of flip-flops, it's Winter! lol He'll always be a child at heart, and I love that about him! <3
    06yjmEo.png
    uR03eVx.png
    wtwCmVj.png
    Sorry for the big and dark pics. I didn't edit them. Opps! It was actually night time in that last screenshot though.

Have a great rest of your day/evening and Happy Simming Y'all! <3
  • Options
    @DCJ504 The scoring helps to not lose interest in the family when they are rich enough :)

@Karababy52 1500 still doesn't sound like a lot to me ^^ But that might change with a second floor or basement :)

You might be a bit addicted but challenges are the one way to make Sims interesting :sweat_smile: At least I couldn't play any other way.
    That's some time ago and I laughed at it :D As you said, it's not real, just a simulation. Some people tend to overreact :D

Has one of your sims won the lottery before? Mine always lose :D There's the option to create your won holidays but I lack of ideas for this.

I didn't know about the music videos :o But it's likely that's not a thing in ts4.

I currently only have 1 cat inside (she's a total diva and loner when it comes to other cats so we don't get another one) and there's also this stray cat who we feed. I'm a bit scared of him tho. He attacked me several times in summer :#

Jack is a handsome young guy! One thing I love about the sims is the genetics. You can see that the nose is from Eddy, the eyes are from Amy and so on! Love that :love:

Eddy looks so unrecognizable with short hair :sweat_smile: But he's still handsome! And the pics are not too dark, at least not for me :) I never edit mine btw :joy:

Here we have the new chapter! Chapter 3.7
  • Options
    @Queenarella Yep, I'll probably remodel to put in both and it'll skyrocket. Meh. A bit? Yeah, I'm a lot addicted and I wouldn't want to play any other way either. :)
    Two of my Sims have won. Unfortunately one was a R2R Sim that I'd started playing only the day before. lol That ended quick. The other was a Sim in a challenge called Bring Me Back to Life, she was the first one to win. I haven't created any of my own holidays, yet.

No, not a thing in TS4. :(

He attacked you?! Sheesh, I think I'd seriously consider not feeding my feral cats anymore if any of them attacked me. o.O

Yes! I love the genetics in this game too! Its so cool seeing their combined looks from the parents. :)

I know, Eddy looks kinda, off, to me too. I'm thinking about giving him a bit longer hair and that 'stache he originally had. It can be like a midlife crisis or something. lol

Annnd, about this chapter...
    Oh boy, Tempy is a little wild one for sure, perfectly suits her trait. Does she ever wear clothes other than when she's sad? I didn't know they could sleep naked. lol

Sophie's vamp look, uh... I hope you fixed it. o.O

Cam is so cute! I like her blond hair, looks good!

Kaden didn't age one iota, Wow! Lucky guy. Eddy got bags under his eyes and his cheeks are a little droopier. He still looks great to me though.

Yay! We got to see Rylan again. Such a Bro convo they had. lol

I'm SO glad Barbarella spent so much time with Tempy considering she's gone now. :( Poor little Tempy, she's so devastated. Gah! Amy! I bet you felt like reaching through the screen and throttling her! I hope she mourned afterward. I've never seen the alien urn before, it's cool!

Man... well, this isn't really Goodbye Barbarella, just a see you soon! Don't drink your family into the poor house, okay? :p

Have a great weekend! :)
  • Options
    @Karababy52 What challenges have you tried so far? :) I can nail it down to a few: Bachelor/ette Challenge, Legacy Challenge, Breed Out The Ugly Challenge and a failed attempt at the 100 Baby Challenge :D

2 already :o Oh, for the R2R it's bad :/

The other challenge sounds a bit like the Ambrosia Challenge :) I read a story to that challenge. Forget Me Not (I think).

He stopped that by now tho. He's wild and can get aggressive, probably because he needs love. And sterilization :D His fur pattern would be so beautiful tho. Tabby with an all white belly :love: Maybe one day he'll allow us to catch him to get him to the vet. But until then, he has to stay outside.

I think it was the genetics that made me fall in love with the sims franchise back in TS2 :)

A stache can change a whole look ^^ Just think of Freddie :p
    She is a funny wild one tho, not exhausting wild like Amy was as a toddler :D I didn't know they could sleep naked. I guess it's a bug. Grownup sims can't do that either, can they?

Haha, cute of you to think I'm not lazy enough to change her vampire look :joy: I kept it lol

The curly hair I picked for her make it look cute but the one she had before was kinda odd.

It's funny how some sims age visibly but some look the same. Amy is already an Adult in my game and :joy: No comment lol

A typical introvert friends conversation :D

It hurt to see Barbarella pass away but she lived a long and happy life :) And she got what she wanted, 10 babies. And grandbabies.

I cancelled Amy playing chess but she did not move. Spoiled brat.

So far I've only seen the tomb but not in my game :sweat_smile: Barbarella is the first alien to die in my game. I wonder if her ghost will pop up in her real form once in a while. I never showed her real form :sweat_smile:

Barbarella can't drink them poor because there's no bar in the new house :p But I put something else in it that I should know by now is a huge mistake to place it -.-

Thank you! Have a great weekend, too :)
  • Options
    I like to play with goals, so challenges are fun for me.
    Toddlers are so cute, and I love the way Tempy looks.

I discovered that the best way to level vampires is to have them participate in training - giving or receiving it does not matter. The vampire lore is supposed to work, but my Cassie maxed the skill and did not get nearly enough levels.
  • Options
    @DCJ504 Same for me :) When there are goals (like set with the scoring) then it's easier to keep playing one safe for a longer time. Before I started to play challenges I started a new safe somewhere around the second generation because I got bored :D

Most toddlers look really cute. But there can be cases where they look weird. Try playing a Breed Out The Ugly Challenge and you'll know what I mean :joy:

With George I had the problem that he maxed the skill before he turned so I thought it would be better for Sophie to skill after turning. But you're right, she didn't even make it to the second rank with the skill alone :/ The last time I played a vampire (loooong time ago) it was easier to get a vampire to the top rank. Many people on the forum said that vampires were changed but I've never noticed it because I didn't play with vampires :D
  • Options
    @Queenarella Well that's a good start, but I've tried a lot more. I'll put the list under a spoiler since it's so long. lol
    Rags to Riches
    Extreme Rags to Riches
    Runaway Teen
    Runaway Siblings
    Homeless Elder
    Homeless Challenge
    Asylum
    Apocalypse - WIP
    Random Legacy - WIP
    I.S.B.I. - One WIP, Current
    100 Baby - WIP (Abandoned really, probably won't finish)
    BOTU - WIP
    Two starts to Pinstar's Legacy - Purple & Weather families
    Eco Existence
    Free Will Experience
    Room
    Tiny Living
    Just One Sim
    Three Little Sims
    Time Lord Challenge - WIP
    Bring Me Back to Life - WIP
    Living Off the Land
    Living Off the Grid
    Off the Grid
    Off the Grid Island
    Ultimate Discover University
    Rosebud
    Rosebud 500k Solitaire
    Mooch Off Your Neighbor
    Wolf Pack - Abandoned
    Building Newcrest - WIP
    Nomad - WIP
    Super Sim
    Collector (my own made-up challenge)
    Independence
    Island Challenge - Abandoned
    Shipwrecked
    Hands Off Yo
    Trade Off
    Challenge Mash-Up
    Not So Berry - WIP
    End My Suffering
    Who's Your Daddy?
    7 Toddlers
    Single Mother
    Trailer Park - Current
    Whim - Abandoned
    Cats Rule & Dogs Drool Vet - Abandoned (all the sick stray animals just made me too sad)
    Retail Store
    Photography

Build Challenges:

Build-N-Share
    One Room One Week One Theme
    Micro Mini
    Under Renovation
    Tiny House
    Blueprint Builds

Modeling:

Color Queen
    Muse

Writing:

SimLit Short Stories

Sims Creation:

33 Day CAS
    25 Day Male CAS
    Dress Me
    And numerous Casting Calls

Some are finished, some WIP, some abandoned, some played numerous times and some I'm currently playing. *Whew*

Which one sounds like Ambrosia?

He sounds beautiful, hope he settles down eventually so you can catch him.
    I don't know if they can sleep like that or not. I've never had one do it though so yeah, probably a bug.

You kept that atrocity? lol Mannnn, at least get rid of the hat. It's too goofy for a vampire, better suited for someone like, well, Eddy! ;)

Uh oh, so Amy doesn't age well eh? o.O Well I'll find out for myself in a few days.

Yup, I imagine she's satisfied with her former life. R.I.P. Barbarella! *Hugs her*

Well dang! I'd just blame it on the game, not Amy then. I have Sims get stuck like that after canceling actions too. I gotta believe she loved her Mom.

Ooo, that's right, you never did! If she doesn't, would you show us? I'd love to see her alien form. Please? Pretty Please with Freddie on top? :p

Hmm, I wonder what that could be? We'll find out eventually I'm sure. Got me curious though. Good job! lol

Annnd, taking one more lap around the forum then going off to play my game. o/ *waves*
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Hey everyone!

Haven't commented lately, but I've been reading. Tempy is so cute. I adore the shift to blue! Blue babies are the best... okay, for me purple babies would be the best, but blue is pretty good too. Camille is going to be lovely too I bet.

@Karababy52 I can't believe you've tried all those challenges! Holy Moly. :o I've never even completed a legacy challenge and I've been playing sims since Sims 2. ^.^"

Which one would you say has been your favorite challenge?
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited March 2020
    I've still been following the story as a silent reader^^
    I just laughed way to hard at Rylan suddenly showing up and I just wanted to say that xD
    Post edited by Skeilah on
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    @TheYayToast The keyword is 'tried'. I've completed quite a few and played/entered some multiple times, but not all of them. I've never finished any Legacy version either. The farthest was Gen 4 in TS2 with Pinstar's original. But I keep trying! I'm hoping this I.S.B.I. Legacy with Eddy & Amy will keep my interest long enough to finish it. ;)

My favorite will always be Rags to Riches, including all variations. The majority of my saves begin this way. <3 Of the others, probably Asylum. I've played and completed that multiples times in multiple ways and it's always fun! :)
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    @Karababy52 :o That list is more than just long :o

The Bring Me Back To Life Challenge sounds like the Ambrosia Challenge :)

Recently, it's mating time so he's even worse :#
    I didn't even change George's vampire outfit and that's even worse :p

At least in my opinion, she doesn't age well :sweat_smile: I saw a lot of wrinkles on her face.

Nah, I blame Amy for everything :joy: She's used to it by now ^^

I think I posted her alien form here on the thread but not in a chapter. I think it was at the beginning of all the 10 babies because of the green skin.

@TheYayToast Blue is really a nice color :)

@Skeilah Haha, I tend to be a silent reader, too :D
    Rylan was the one sim I expected the least to come around and fish next to Kaden :D

And the next chapter is finally here!

Chapter 3.8
  • Options
    @Queenarella lol Yeah, it's a bit much, but I've had fun trying them all out. :)

Yeah, the title for that challenge is a bit misleading. It really has nothing to do with bringing Sims back from the dead like the Ambrosia challenge. I was a little confused by it myself. But it is a fun challenge. The rules are here if you'd like to check it out sometime. :)

Ah, okay and yep, I know. My male is fixed, but the females are all in heat. He just looks at them blandly as if to say, "What? I can't do anything for you Babe, leave me alone!" :D
    Aw, poor George. Oh well, you're not planning on really playing much with their vampire side anyway, so I get it. Why bother? I'll change it though if it's too bad once I start playing with Morge. :)

I won't find out how she looks as an elder for quite a while yet in my game, she's still a YA. However, she is getting a bit plump. Pitfalls of gluttons you can't control. Oh well...

Other than eating, dancing and watching movies all the time, Amy's really a great Sim in my game. She autonomously takes care of their kids, teaches them stuff, talks/plays with them, cleans up AND she even fixes broken objects! o.O I've only had one other Sim do that, but only once. She does it allll the time. I hope that bodes well for when she's a ghost. It'll be interesting to see if she still fixes stuff or breaks everything like her Grandma does. lol Maybe she'll break stuff and then immediately fix them. That would be hilarious! lol

Yes, you did on page 11. I searched for it. :) Now that I've seen it again, I remember when you posted it. I like the chrome lipstick and pink under her eyes. She's a very pretty alien.

Loved the new chapter! Comments:
    lol You really don't like romance much eh? Nice of Kaden to try cheering up Amy though and I agree, the play interaction with toddlers is the best! I love hearing them squeal and laugh. Doesn't surprise me they're good parents. Curious though, has Kaden mourned Barbarella at all?

Holy Simoly! Jamie is huge. Guessing you've never had triplets in TS4 eh? Be careful what you wish for though. Yes, they're cute, especially if identical, but they're a handful! If you ever get triplets in this Legacy, I doubt it'll be a problem though. Plenty of others to help. :)

LOL The boob convo.

Wow! So Barbarella materialized with the drink in her hand? Or did she pull it out of her pocket? Not surprised. lol Nice of her to clean up.

Child Tempy does look a lot like Kaden. I love that hairstyle! It looks great on her. Since she rolled Cat Lover, be cool if they got a cat. Maybe she'll be the next heir and have a cat? Guess we'll just have to wait and see... *meow*

Whoa! What a HUGE house! It's gorgeous! I love all the different angles to it and you should be proud of that livingroom with the cathedral two-story ceiling. Great job! I really like how you designed the crypt! Despite no wallpaper/flooring, it still looks special with those tables. If you want to go even fancier, maybe put some drapes around the portraits or something? Not really needed, just an idea. :) Thanks for the idea, I might try something like this for Eddy & Amy's legacy. The rules call for Gen portraits in that too.

The TL pack has a lot of beautiful decorations. I love the entire vibe of that pack. I like to use elements from it in builds other than TL too.

lol You have a point about the monsters. I guess Tempy is shooting at her 'kin' then? o.O

Hi Billy! None of them are married? I wondered about that when you hadn't shown any couples or babies for any of them yet. Wow...

Aww, Cam is such a little cutie! Great job on the room too! :)

LMAO! Sheesh, if the mesmerize green sparkles weren't there, it would look like 'ol Vlad is about ready to grab a handful. Naughty ugly vampire!!

It's called a coffin. :p Nighty night Sophie!

I apologize for the late reply, been a bit busy around here. Have a great rest of your day/night! *Psst* Will we get another chapter before Friday again? *crosses fingers* <3
  • Options
    @Karababy52 I even don't know that many challenges :D But trying new challenges all the time IS a lot of fun :)

I looked at the rules and that's a lot but really cool!

Haha, my fixed cat indoors is acting a bit weird, too. When I pet her she throws herself into weird postures :joy:
    I think I had to change too many outfits with the 10 kids that the simple thought of opening CAS makes me roll my eyes.

She's only an adult in my game :) But she still has a rocking body :# Even tho I haven't made her do yoga or even excercise in a looong time :D

Amy did that in my game, too! As a teen she started fixing broken stuff without my doing.

Well, no, she won't fix stuff as a ghost :/ Nathan has maxed handiness and all he does is break stuff :bawling:

It's a bit hard to put makeup on a sim that has a skin color that's out of this world :D Green or blue for example lol

That reminds me: There won't be any more babies (2 must be enough this time) so we'll have a bachelorette for sure again :D
    I'm not a romantic type as in romantic stuff :D I do like romance, tho my own definition of romance. Example: there's this tv show where people test new inventions and say if it's good or bad in their opinion. One of the men in there is famous for his hot headed outbursts. He and his wife tested some weird toilet cleaning device and it didn't work. He got super mad but he sent his wife out of the room so she wouldn't have to endure his yelling and cursing :D THAT'S the kind of romance I like. If that makes sense ^^

Not even the 4 hour moodlet... Kaden couldn't care less about Barbarella :D

I've had triplets before but I think it's been over 1 or even 2 years since I've had triplets. I know it's hard work but so cute!

I could safe a few drinks from Barbarella when she made them and put them in the fridge. She went there first after showing up, only to grab a drink :D

I said a lot about getting a cat but so far I didn't get them one. I seem to forget about it :sweat_smile: I guess Tempy will have a cat very soon :)

Thank you :) I'm really proud of this build :)

How do I add drapes around the pictures?

Yes, she is! Might be her great-grandmother :o

I already have a note ready to write down when they get married and then when they get nooboos but no notifications so far. And when I check the worlds they all live by themselves :'( Maybe it'll start soon now that most of them are adults. I will post a list here as soon as there are news!

Vlad is really a bit of a weirdo :D And a bit creepy, too :D

Ha! Thanks :D I really couldn't remember the word :joy:

Oh it's totally fine! :)

Yes, the chapters come Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays again :)
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member
    An entertaining section :smile:
    The children have become very beautiful <3
    I can see that I missed the previous one where Barbarella died. I had a hard time finding the link. It has been obtained now :)
    It's fun to follow Sophie's development, because right now I'm playing with a Good Vampire ;)
    The vampires have never interested me before and I didn't expect so many fun and good experiences. I wish I could share them.
    In the end: It is a very nice house you have built. I hope you will show some more overview pictures when the garden and house are finished :)
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    @Queenarella Yep, I was enjoying BMBTL until my Sim won the lottery and got rejected when she then proposed to her BF. lol
    I guess that would be a bit much. I love dressing up toddlers though, just wish we had more outfits for them.

Ah, well see, I can't control Amy in my game otherwise I'd have her do yoga or something and she wouldn't get to eat anywhere near what she does now. Her hunger bar can be just a smidge under full green and she'll run to the fridge for another serving 10 minutes after already eating.

Wow, that's fabulous! Uhg, bummer about ghosts not fixing anything though. BOO!

lol, I bet. It's not easy putting make up on a Sim just with unnaturally colored hair and eyes either! o.O One of my Sims had the lavender/purple streaked color hair and purple eyes. I ended up using the alien blush that's just a bold streak across the cheek in purple because nothing else looked right.

Yup, I knew you were only going to have two for some reason. I think it was a comment in another thread somewhere on the forum. I'll have fun creating a bachelor from scratch this time for whichever ends up being the bachelorette. :)
    That actually makes perfect sense to me. I have a friend who feels the same way. Actions and little thoughtful gestures like that can be just as meaningful, if not more so than flowers/candy, etc. In the end though, either way, it's always the thought that counts. <3

Ohhh, I just assumed by what you said you'd never had triplets. Gotcha!

LOL Okay, typical Barbarella. Would've been kinda cool if she did materialize with a drink in her hand though eh? ;)

Yay! Tempy will love it! Hopefully Cam and everyone else too. :)

You're very welcome! And for the drapes, I think you'd probably have to use the moveobjects on cheat to do it. I've done it in the past, but not for awhile. Have you ever used MOO?

Thanks! I can't wait to see who they all end up with and what their children (if they have any) will look like. Especially, of course, Eddy. :)

He is and you're welcome!

Yay! \o/ I was hoping it wouldn't be a one time deal. hehe
  • Options
    @MonaSolstraale If you missed a link you can find all links on the first page :) I always put them there, too :)

Have you completed the aspiration yet? I'm closer to the end by now :sweat_smile:

Same! I think the constant thirst annoyed me so I didn't play them. But vampires are so cool! :)

Thank you :) I hope the family will soon have enough money so I can go on with the house ^^

@Karababy52 Rejection of a proposal in ts4 can be super risky. I remember the first year of playing it, I usually picked that empty lot next to the Calientes and one of my sims (I always start with 1 only) met a girl (the blond Caliente), gf and proposal. She said no. Then he tried again and she said no again and he died of embarassasment :joy::bawling:
    Toddlers are the ones I like the least to dress because of the lack of options :sweat_smile:

Amy is indeed a problematic sim :D

I found out now when ghosts have a lot of distracting objects to use (foosball table, computer,etc.) they destroy less a night. They still destroy stuff but less.

So true! You either go with no makeup at all or you go full on :D Tempy recently aged up in my game and as a teen I wanted her to wear makeup... It was soooo hard with her blue skin.

Before that there will be the poll for who should be heir :) I have to admit that I have a favorite tho... And she gets way more attention than her sister :#
    So true. The thought behind it is what counts :) Tho I would grmiace at a man who would bring me candy and flowers or take me on a picnic date watching the sunset :D I'd have a sore muscle in both eyes from rolling them lol

Hahaha, it does feel like I've never had triplets. It is a long time ago. Like really long :'(

I would celebrate the game if ghosts did that :D

Tempy is a bit busy lately, tho. When she's less busy she'll get a pet :)

I use MOO a lot but sometimes when you open a safe the MOO thing is gone :D

I might have to check again if it has something to do with Amy because they shared a romantic relationship... But - please don't kill me for that - I deleted their relationships when they moved out of the Mansion because the constant calling annoys me. And there are already 9 siblings constantly calling Amy :bawling:

And here we have the new chapter:

Chapter 3.9
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member
    edited March 2020
    @Queenarella Thanks for your reply
    I will in future remember the overview on the first page :)

I am very close to completing my good Vampire aspiration :smiley:
    I only have two days left where he is not allowed to drink deeply and use Vampire powers to compel the Sim to provide Plasma.
    It has been an interesting and fun challenge B):smile:

NB:
    I am sorry that there is no possibility of making rock bands in Sims, because he could really be a cool rock guitarist
    rQzsENnl.png
    Post edited by MonaSolstraale on
  • Options
    @MonaSolstraale You're welcome :)

That's the one part I don't have yet but my vampire is only on day 2 or something :#

He certainly looks like a real cool rockstar! :love: But he could be a global superstar and play his guitar everywhere :)
  • Options
    @Queenarella Aww, man, that bites! Thankfully she didn't die but she was super angry and upset. She'd taken him to Granite Falls, her treat and then he rejects her? How rude! He got banished to the basement to sleep on the worst cot and locked out of her bedroom. They were both crying under the covers when I stopped playing that save. I felt like such an orge.

I have a feeling that I know and everybody else knows which girl will be the next heir. lol
    lol I'd be thrilled if Hubby did that, well he does actually. At least the flowers part. He gets me a rose bush to plant out in the yard for every Wedding Anniversary and always brings home something for Valentine's Day, my Birthday, etc. One year, when I was still working outside the home, for our Anniversary he didn't get me anything. Instead, he queued up 'our' song on a cassette in my car so it would start playing when Ieft for work in the morning. I'll never forget that. I didn't even know he remembered we had a song! <3

Yeah, that happens to me sometimes too if I forget I used MOO in a build and load into it without first turning on MOO. o.O Opps!

Why would I kill you? I'd do the same thing if I were you. I wondered myself if maybe the guys still had feelings for Amy is why none of them have gotten married. Sounds like that's not the case though. Oh well. I'm sure they'll commit to someone sometime. :)

Annnd, about the new chapter:
    I don't think the kitchen is too dark, I like it! Good job! :)

LOL! Is that Freezer Bunny chair CC? I don't think I've ever seen it in the game before. It's so cute!

I'd freak out if any of my Sims had 14K bills. o.O But I guess it's not too bad considering how big the house is and they can afford it.

I bet she did it out of revenge because SHE didn't get to enjoy such a lavish bathroom. hehe Naughty Veronica!

Love the office, very colorful. Tempy looks great in there, the colors compliment HER color. ;)

Tsk, Vlad! I admit I literally LOL'd reading that part. But *shivers* He's one ugly vamp. So glad I gave him a make-over in my game so I can at least bear to look at the guy. I really like Lilith though. I think she's pretty and she's always nice to my Sims. Well, except the cat one of them own doesn't like her. He always claws, scratches and bites her until she leaves. lol

Aww, come on Barbarella, be a good, NEAT ghost for your family!

Poor Sophie getting turned down by everyone. I'm actually surprised, usually family doesn't have a problem. Unless they're not very high on the friends bar?

Good job Kaden, congrats! He looks happy working on his DJ skills. I like that skill, it's fun!

She's friends with Vlad huh? Well isn't that interesting. o.O Wait... you said you were thinking about having her get with her BFF, which I'm guessing now is Vlad? GAH! Seriously?

I don't think Amy looks all that bad really. She's still beautiful to me. Cam is gorgeous too! That hair is from Discover University... I think. 90% sure. :)

Okay, past my bedtime, have a great day/night! Whatever it may be where you are...Germany, right? It's 8:27 a.m. est here. I'll have to look it up so I know what to say. lol Anyway, catchya later! <3