Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rainbow Sundae: A very berry legacy! (Updates sporadically)

Comments

• Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    I always forget Dorian is her biological father :sweat_smile: And so far I've only played with 1 mermaid :joy:

As a mermaid she will live way longer than normal sims :)

Oh no :/ Those traits are horrible... Haha, yes, Amy is a great option as a best friend for a sim with such traits ^^

Maybe it has something to do with how often a week he has to work. I think Astronaut has pay per hour of 500 Simoleons or more but you only get to work 3 times a week :D

I'm excited to see more about her! :love:
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited February 2020
    Nothing much to say... I guess I will say I did play a decent amount this weekend so I’ll have some updates!

Rainbow Sundae 5.1
  • Options
    Hey Darlings, another episode of Rainbow Sundae is up and waiting for you all. Generation 5 with my favorite spoiled brat.

Rainbow Sundae 5.2
  • Options
    Ah! 2 new chapters to read :love:

Kicking the gnomes is the best part about Harvestfest :D

That pose glitch is weird, I've never heard of it before :o

Poor girls, they will still find a way to make it as artists :)

• Options
  • Options
    Ah! 2 new chapters to read :love:

Kicking the gnomes is the best part about Harvestfest :D

That pose glitch is weird, I've never heard of it before :o

Poor girls, they will still find a way to make it as artists :)

I’m usually nice to the gnomes, but I’m tired of them.
  • Options
    Why was Aurora dirty when she left the festival? Did she pee herself? :sweat_smile:

The curfew is fun! Too bad I barely use it.
  • Options
    Why was Aurora dirty when she left the festival? Did she pee herself? :sweat_smile:

The curfew is fun! Too bad I barely use it.

Haha yes. She totally peed herself after two drinks.

The curfew is fun. This is the first time I’ve ever used it.
  • Options
    Another chapter of the bad girl’s bad plans. Featuring a guest appearance!

Rainbow Sundae 5.4
  • Options
    Aw, what a cute idea to make breakfast for the family. I would be like Crystal tho :joy:

Amy :love: It's always cool to see your own sim in someone else's story ^^

Oh no, Izzy and Dorian are sooo gonna find out about this :#
  • Options
    Aw, what a cute idea to make breakfast for the family. I would be like Crystal tho :joy:

Amy :love: It's always cool to see your own sim in someone else's story ^^

Oh no, Izzy and Dorian are sooo gonna find out about this :#

Amy is so fun! She has such wonderful expressions! I'm loving playing with her. She's a perfect best friend for Aurora.

Izzy and Dorian are so gonna find out... and it won't be pretty.
  • Options
    So... this is a spoiler for later on... but I can't help it. I have to post it, it's the funniest thing I've ever had happen in my game!

In which things get accidentally inappropriate.
  • Options
    Amy is not misbehaving? :o

Oh no, drama is on the way!

Bahaha! That bug/glitch makes it look super naughty :joy:
  • Options
    Amy is not misbehaving? :o

Oh no, drama is on the way!

Bahaha! That bug/glitch makes it look super naughty :joy:

Amy is behaving herself... decently! Hehe. She does have so much crazy expressions and so you can definitely see her attitude!

So much drama.

That glitch was amazing. My husband and I were laughing so hard watching it.
  • Options
    Two chapters for you! I should have spaced and made you all wait a day between the chapters... but I gotta admit, I just wanted to show off my new house. Hehe.

First Chapter...

Rainbow Sundae 5.5

And the thrilling second chapter...

Rainbow Sundae 5.6
    Yeah, I got Tiny Living. I love it actually.
  • Options
    Decently? :o Did you get a different Amy? lol

The speaking toilet showed Aurora ads during her business? :o

:joy: Barba asking for grandbabies :D

Oh oh, an intervention :# Oh wow, that escalated even worse than expected :o

Ugh, I know too well what it's like to still be seen as an infant by my own parents. It is soooo annoying ...

Oh my gosh, is she running away? :o I better read the second chapter ASAP!

Haha, I already knew you got the chapter from Aurora's sweater :p It's a nice pack, isn't it?

Amy looks so different with the eyes you use in your game :) Way better imo!

Why does Amy think her best friend might plan to kill all her family or parts of it?

Ah! I was right B)

Will Aurora leave far from home? :'(

Why do people keep entering a cabin in the woods? Didn't the movie teach them a lesson? :D

Aw, thanks for the mention! <3

Wait, we won't see North City? Ok, I understand as there is no second San Myshuno :sweat_smile:

I can't wait to see more :love:
  • Options
    Tada! The next chapter in which we will see how the spoiled princess will fare in her new home!

/Spoiler... It’s not well.

Rainbow Sundae 5.7
    Austen is a teenager too. His traits are: mean and cat lover. Aurora’s traits are hot headed and self absorbed. The lot traits include cursed.
  • Options
    Decently? :o Did you get a different Amy? lol

The speaking toilet showed Aurora ads during her business? :o

:joy: Barba asking for grandbabies :D

Oh oh, an intervention :# Oh wow, that escalated even worse than expected :o

Ugh, I know too well what it's like to still be seen as an infant by my own parents. It is soooo annoying ...

Oh my gosh, is she running away? :o I better read the second chapter ASAP!

Haha, I already knew you got the chapter from Aurora's sweater :p It's a nice pack, isn't it?

Amy looks so different with the eyes you use in your game :) Way better imo!

Why does Amy think her best friend might plan to kill all her family or parts of it?

Ah! I was right B)

Will Aurora leave far from home? :'(

Why do people keep entering a cabin in the woods? Didn't the movie teach them a lesson? :D

Aw, thanks for the mention! <3

Wait, we won't see North City? Ok, I understand as there is no second San Myshuno :sweat_smile:

I can't wait to see more :love:

I may have gotten a different Amy! Hahaha, this one didn't have to spend every waking hour skilling? :D

The speaking toilet can show you television. Aurora looked so grumpy (she always does) that I assume it must have been just commercials. Like some gas stations now have little TVs on the fuel stations, but all they play are commercials and lame trivia just to trick you to watch.

Hot headed mothers are fun. Cristal actually had just had a bad day too. She threw a huge temper tantrum that morning, but I didn't choose to include the screenshots of it. So ya know.

I feel for ya. My parents treated me like a kid forever. My Dad would still be treating me like a kid if he didn't have to worry about my sister more.

I love Tiny Living! The clothes are adorable. And that necklace and earrings! So pretty. Austen's sweater is from Tiny Living too. Well at least the one he wears in his everyday outfit. I don't know about the winter... I think it is actually. I figure theres a lot of sweater wearing in that town.

Amy thinks Aurora is gonna kill her family because that's just hilarious and morbid humor. :D

Aurora is super far from home! I actually drew a map. (even though I told myself I wouldn't) I will share it soon!

Cabins in the woods should be big no no's!

You're welcome! I should have linked to your actual story... *facepalm* I didn't think of that till now. I will soon.

I wish there were more big cities. *sniffle* Like a New York or something.

Well, you get a chapter today and one tomorrow... unless I get anxious and just release it today too.
  • Options
    Also... I made a map of the world my Sims live in. Cause I’m a world building nerd.

Map of the Rainbow Sundae World

Just the map itself:
    img_5211.jpg
  • Options
    Oh no, how come your Amy is nicer? :(:p

I'm the failure of the family additionally to being the youngest...

Watching the livestream I didn't like the CAS stuff that much but a lot of my sims already wear the clothes :joy:

We had more big cities in ts3, didn't we?

The map looks amazing! At first I thought it's the British Isles :joy:

Ok, on to the new chapter :love:

I see, Aurora has the same cooking skills as Amy :joy: Just let her max the skill with fruit salad and garden salad :p

Bugle wears pants :D

Austen is a real cutie! <3

• Options
    Oh no, how come your Amy is nicer? :(:p

I'm the failure of the family additionally to being the youngest...

Watching the livestream I didn't like the CAS stuff that much but a lot of my sims already wear the clothes :joy:

We had more big cities in ts3, didn't we?

The map looks amazing! At first I thought it's the British Isles :joy:

Ok, on to the new chapter :love:

I see, Aurora has the same cooking skills as Amy :joy: Just let her max the skill with fruit salad and garden salad :p

Bugle wears pants :D

Austen is a real cutie! <3

I have no idea why my Amy would be nicer. I guess I didn't write her right then! Haha.

I cannot believe you would be the failure of your family. You're an awesome person and I'm really glad to have you as a friend!

I didn't watch the livestream, but I knew I had to have the pack... eventually. I waited the few weeks cause I knew that I wouldn't use it until the next generation (Aurora). I wanted to explore it with a single sim. The clothes are so cute and I actually love the CAS stuff. I've always wanted a Murphy Bed IRL.

I think the cities were a bit bigger in Sims 3, yeah. And we had the option of making our own larger cities! That was awesome. I once made this big Island that had all the different lot types in it and a big downtown section. That was great. I think I named it Isla Fuego (fire island).

Haha, it does kinda look like the British Isles, does it? I was trying to go for a tiny version of North America with all the different climate areas. It actually looks like an angry bird to me.

Aurora has been a disaster when it comes to fire... there has been about five fires on the lot. Not just from her cooking!

I love weird colored puppies.

Austen is soooo cute. He has these grumpy eyes, but a boyish face. And freckles! He's soooo cute. Too bad he's so mean!
  • Options
    Haha, no the writing is fine :) Amy just really misbehaves in my game. She's the one sims that doesn't follow your orders :D

It depends from where you look at me. I went to uni and that's where I messed up for most of them. But I'm really glad we're friends <3

Tiny Living is a pack that's the total opposite of my play style :joy: But I bought it anyway. It's a nice challenge to build small.

Wait, we could make our own cities? I usually only played in Sunset Valley because it was the best organized world for me :D

Now that you said it I can't unsee the angry bird :bawling::joy:

How else did she start those fires?

He looks really cute with his pants lol

Ooh, he's a bad boy :p
  • Options
    Apparently my Sims 3 world still is up on the Sims 3 exchange... Tada: Isla de Fuego. I forgot how uh... kinda blurry looking Sims 3 can be. Haha.
  • Options
    I actually have a new post scheduled every weekday until sometime midway next week. Enjoy you lucky ducks. 🦆
  • Options
    How cool is that! The world looks great from what I can see ^^

Weekdays are Monday to Friday? I'm so excited :love: