Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rainbow Sundae: A very berry legacy! (Updates sporadically)

Comments

• TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Haha, no the writing is fine :) Amy just really misbehaves in my game. She's the one sims that doesn't follow your orders :D

It depends from where you look at me. I went to uni and that's where I messed up for most of them. But I'm really glad we're friends <3

Tiny Living is a pack that's the total opposite of my play style :joy: But I bought it anyway. It's a nice challenge to build small.

Wait, we could make our own cities? I usually only played in Sunset Valley because it was the best organized world for me :D

Now that you said it I can't unsee the angry bird :bawling::joy:

How else did she start those fires?

He looks really cute with his pants lol

Ooh, he's a bad boy :p

So, it's not really a spoiler... but I aged up Amy last night to YA. I had her bake her own birthday cake. OMG she was throwing such a fit through the whole thing. It was hilarious. I guess she was mad cause she didn't get a party or because she made a bad quality cake. Who knows.

I haven't uploaded those screenshots, but I will share them when I have!

That is the oddest assessment as to why you would be a disappointment. I can't say I understand the situation you're in, but from what I can tell you are an awesome person that has continued to grow and succeed. So I think either you'll make everyone proud or not, it's impossible to say- families are weird like that, but the most important thing is that you'll always be able to be proud of yourself and in all you've achieved! <3

I have a thing for compact builds, so it's been a fun challenge trying to make the houses smaller than even normal. Aurora's cabin is at the max of 32 tiles making it a micro home. Her next build is a 100 tile home, the max for the tiny home. I haven't made any other tiny homes.

Two times she started a fire at the grill. Three times the bonfire just spread. Then there was the time that Austen set the grill on fire. They're both hopeless. Austen cheers every time there's a fire. Arsonist.
    More rainbow goodness! Catch up with Generation Five today!

Rainbow Sundae 5.0
    Rainbow Sundae 5.1
    Rainbow Sundae 5.2
    Rainbow Sundae 5.3
    Rainbow Sundae 5.4
    Rainbow Sundae 5.5
    Rainbow Sundae 5.6
    Rainbow Sundae 5.7

Rainbow Sundae 5.8
    Rainbow Sundae 5.9
    Rainbow Sundae 5.10

I have posts scheduled for Monday-Thursday of next week. They will go live each day at 9:00AM CST. I'll post the links daily too just to make it easier. Or I'll forget, but ya know what... I'm gonna try.
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Ah, so she finally showed her real self :joy: That's the Amy I know and that's how she behaved in my game, starting from baby age :D

Aw thank you for your kind words! <3

I've only tried a micro build once. It is sooooo hard. And it looked kinda weird :D

Oh right, there's the hidden arsonist trait, isn't there?

Hm, I need to check where I stopped :D But I love to get to read a new chapter every day :love: Thanks so much for your effort and hard work! <3

Oh, ok, it's the one you left some space in between in the list ^^

Chapter 5.8:

I just realized it's already generation 5 :o

Poor Aurora! She probably wanted an adventure and ended up in a boring town lol

Ugh, the welcome wagon is annoying. I wish there was an option to turn that off.

Austen's family seems... oddly nice :D No sugar-coating, me likey ^^

Chapter 5.9:

So basically, you play a Runaway Challenge with Aurora ^^ So cool! It's one of the challenges on my to-try-list :D

For someone who doesn't think nicely of Aurora, Austen spends a lot of time with her :p

Oh gosh, blizzards in the game are horrible :#

Chapter 5.10:

I can't even imagine what it's like to be all alone on Christmas :/ Last year I had to spend my birthday alone because I had an exam that day and was away from my family. But they surprised me and visited me and invited me out for dinner ^^ So I wasn't actually alone that day :)

You know you really like or even love someone when you miss them going on your nerves :sweat_smile:

Haha, it's awesome that the Archer family knows what's up between the two before Aurora and Austen know it themselves :D

I just love Austen's mean metaphors about Aurora being cold as ice :D

Will there be a chapter back in Willow Creek to see how Aurora's family misses them? I bet they're all heart-broken :'(
    Ah, so she finally showed her real self :joy: That's the Amy I know and that's how she behaved in my game, starting from baby age :D

Aw thank you for your kind words! <3

I've only tried a micro build once. It is sooooo hard. And it looked kinda weird :D

Oh right, there's the hidden arsonist trait, isn't there?

Hm, I need to check where I stopped :D But I love to get to read a new chapter every day :love: Thanks so much for your effort and hard work! <3

Oh, ok, it's the one you left some space in between in the list ^^

Chapter 5.8:

I just realized it's already generation 5 :o

Poor Aurora! She probably wanted an adventure and ended up in a boring town lol

Ugh, the welcome wagon is annoying. I wish there was an option to turn that off.

Austen's family seems... oddly nice :D No sugar-coating, me likey ^^

Chapter 5.9:

So basically, you play a Runaway Challenge with Aurora ^^ So cool! It's one of the challenges on my to-try-list :D

For someone who doesn't think nicely of Aurora, Austen spends a lot of time with her :p

Oh gosh, blizzards in the game are horrible :#

Chapter 5.10:

I can't even imagine what it's like to be all alone on Christmas :/ Last year I had to spend my birthday alone because I had an exam that day and was away from my family. But they surprised me and visited me and invited me out for dinner ^^ So I wasn't actually alone that day :)

You know you really like or even love someone when you miss them going on your nerves :sweat_smile:

Haha, it's awesome that the Archer family knows what's up between the two before Aurora and Austen know it themselves :D

I just love Austen's mean metaphors about Aurora being cold as ice :D

Will there be a chapter back in Willow Creek to see how Aurora's family misses them? I bet they're all heart-broken :'(

Oh yeah! I forgot there was a hidden arsonist trait. At least there was in for sure in Sims 3. Haha.

You're welcome! I'm thinking of changing the time the scheduled post drops so it'll actually be earlier in the day for you. I have five posts written already, so all next week. I do a lot all of my of writing at work on my phone... so as long as I have screenshots, I can bust out a post.

I do have some pictures from back home, cause Dorian and Izzy are super heartbroken... I just don't have a ton cause I used a second save to get the screenshots. I might take more this weekend to flesh out that part of the story a little more, but I don't have a ton of time... so uh... yeah.

I know! Generation Five! I'm shocked I've made it this far... It's bizarre to me.

The welcome wagon is so annoying and pointless sometimes. It worked in this one situation just cause it made sense that they would all be curious about the weird girl.

Austen's family is totally nice. I figure since his parents have two children about the same age... they know exactly how -plum- headed teenagers can be and can't help but look out for her. That and you are right on the money that the whole family knows what's up between Aurora and Austen.

Austen is a liar... he adores Aurora. Haha. He's just bad at expressing himself.

I'm glad to hear you got to spend time with your family on your birthday!

Here's the birthday pictures from Amy's temperamental aging up!
    aurora-10_095.jpg
    aurora-10_096.jpg
    aurora-10_097.jpg
    aurora-10_098.jpg
    I think there's also one in TS4. I've once had a mod (when relprint didn't work) where you could see all hidden sim stuff, like lefthanded or righthanded, sexual preference, and also hidden traits and I think there it said Arsonist in the description on the mod site ^^

You don't need to adjust your posts to me! I'm totally fine with reading it a bit later :) Sometimes I even read it in bed :D

The focus is definitely on Aurora ^^ I was just curious ^^

It's easier to go on when you have fun doing it :) I'm sure you'll finish this challenge B)

It's the typical "I have to be mean to that person so no one thinks I like them" behavior, even subconciously :D I know this way too well

THAT'S the Amy I know and raised :joy:
    There’s more Amy goodness for you in the post in working on right now. It’s the: Meanwhile back in Willow Creek post.

I’m gonna add it as the .5 cause it’s a half chapter? I dunno... but that my plan.

I adjusted the schedule time cause it messed up any way thanks to Daylight Savings Time. So they are now scheduled for around midnight my time.

I know you can also adjust the favorite drink, which is good... cause every so often you get a Sim that wants to drink plasma janes and then get sick cause they aren’t vamps.
    Two updates! Listed under one chapter name! Woot!

First up we have: Rainbow Sundae 5.11!
    The conclusion to Aurora's first Christmas away from home.

Then to follow up, we have: Rainbow Sundae 5.11 and a half!
    We take a step back and catch up with Aurora's family back in Willow Creek. How are they dealing with the sudden loss of their fiery teenager? Will Aurora's best friend spill the beans about Aurora's crazy plan?

Come back tomorrow to Rainbow Sundae for more teenage angst and randomness! <3 See you soon.
    Oh my :D More Amy, so more problems lol

What time zone are you? I'm CET :sweat_smile:

How can you adjust favorite drinks? :o

5.11:

Aw! The best gifts are handmade :)

Ha! I knew there would happen something when Austen stays because of the "snow" :p

Oh no, he has to stay the night ;):D:D

Are they a couple now? As a millenial I am never sure about this :D And as someone on Santa's naughty list I know that woohoo doesn't mean relationship :p Just like in the game ^^

5.12:

It hurts the heart to see a strong woman like Izzy cry like this :bawling: Bad, bad Aurora! While her mother cries she only thinks of Austen...

Oh wow, Dorian looks super angry on that one screenshot :o

Haha, Amy being moody as always lol I'm still not over it how cool it feels to see your own sim in someone else's story :D

Oh wow, what a rollercoaster of emotions :o

The name thing is a bit confusing, yes. :sweat_smile:

"She's just picky" sounds way too much like me :D

Aurora is more than alright tehehehe :D
    edited March 2020
    Oh my :D More Amy, so more problems lol

What time zone are you? I'm CET :sweat_smile:

How can you adjust favorite drinks? :o

5.11:

Aw! The best gifts are handmade :)

Ha! I knew there would happen something when Austen stays because of the "snow" :p

Oh no, he has to stay the night ;):D:D

Are they a couple now? As a millenial I am never sure about this :D And as someone on Santa's naughty list I know that woohoo doesn't mean relationship :p Just like in the game ^^

5.12:

It hurts the heart to see a strong woman like Izzy cry like this :bawling: Bad, bad Aurora! While her mother cries she only thinks of Austen...

Oh wow, Dorian looks super angry on that one screenshot :o

Haha, Amy being moody as always lol I'm still not over it how cool it feels to see your own sim in someone else's story :D

Oh wow, what a rollercoaster of emotions :o

The name thing is a bit confusing, yes. :sweat_smile:

"She's just picky" sounds way too much like me :D

Aurora is more than alright tehehehe :D

I'm in CST. So smack dab in the center of the US time zones. Haha.
    I don't know for sure how to adjust the fave drink.

I couldn't think of what he'd give her, then I thought of the little bracelets made of guitar strings that were popular in the late 90's early 2000's. I actually thought of a ring at first made from the guitar string cause there's a Carly Rae Jepsen song called "Guitar String/Heart String"... but that's a little too much.

He couldn't have possibly made it home during the blizzard and it was just sooo cold. What else could they do? ;)

They are totally a couple now. And they are both probably on Santa's naughty list... I mean, they did naughty things on Christmas! For shame.

It was actually kinda hard writing Izzy being this vulnerable. She's a tough cookie, but Aurora is her baby.

Aurora is a bad person (kinda). She threw away her family just in the hopes of an adventure to broaden her horizons as an artist and because she felt caged. There were lots better ways for her to stretch her wings, but she's just too pig headed to stop and think things through.

Amy was wonderful in this section. I cheated to give her the tense moodlet and she acted exactly the way an Amy would. Like a moody brat! I don't blame her though.

I can't help it with the names though. It feels so weird to me to have five generations of people all using the same last name, even though it would change with marriage... At least once. Not everyone chooses to keep their own last name. (I did though, but eh.) I think for simplicity's sake it's easier to think of them all as Grofield whether or not they go by it or not. Haha.

Aurora is so picky and thorny. She's like a cactus!

Edit: Fix censored words... which were not profane, but eh. The censor is now flowers. Lol wut.
    Post edited by TheYayToast on
    I’m breaking your heart today.

Rainbow Sundae 5.12

I broke my own heart with this one too.
    edited March 2020
    The link will go live at midnight cat, but here ya go:

Rainbow Sundae 5.13

In which we learn that Aurora is the least intelligent woman in the universe.

Edit: Link is live. Don’t ask why I’m up at midnight. I lack sense.
    Hm, then I guess you might be somewhere around 7 hours behind my time. I could look it up tho ^^

The bracelet is a cute idea. The ring would have been too much, I agree. A ring yells "wedding!" way too hard :D

And they found a perfect way to stay warm :p

Hm, maybe they're on the bottom of the naughty list because - maybe I'm a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 xD - but that's not that naughty lol

She could have gone on vacation instead... Without her parents but they'd know where she is and that she'll come back. I remember when I - as a young adult (only few years younger than now, I'm not old ok :D ) - travelled to the US all on my own. My parents brought me to the airport and at the last check where they couldn't get past we said goodbye. It was a 2 weeks trip. My mom cried heavily :D That's what moms do. Care for their babies no matter how old they are <3

Haha, do you know what I have in my game? 4 generations of Brennans and many siblings from generation 3 - guys mainly - that spread the name even more :D There are like tons of households called Brennan by now :D

Cactus tastes great lol

You haven't seen the flower censor yet? ^^ It's all over the forum as innocent words get censored now, too :D Just last week I wanted to get the flowers and wrote the F-word. All caps. It wasn't censored :# But someone on one of the games threads has the word "cu.t" censored all the time :joy: Logic?

5.12:

Knowing that someone you adore will never come back hurts like... a very hot place :D No flowers for you :p

No :bawling: Why did this sim have to die? :'(

But I have to admit I was worried you'd kill Austen :# Is it weird that I'm a bit relieved?

Oh it wasn't planned. Uncontrolled sims can be super weird sometimes...

5.13:

Haha, I know what it's like to still be up after midnight. I usually lie in bed and watch old vines on youtube :D Sleep is for the weak!

Oh no, another fire *face palm* :D

Wait, Aurora is pregnant? As a teen? :o MCCC woohoo?

edited March 2020
    Aaaaaaah... I’m at work now. I was even all bright and earlier than normal, until I realized I left my badge in the office and had to run all the way from the visitor center desk to my cubicle. That was awful, because my building is soooo huge. Running in heels and carrying a heavy backpack is no bueno.

I am a total night owl... so I too have the tendency to stay up waaay too late doing silly things like watching YouTube stuff. Have you joined TikTok? I made an account... but I haven’t used it much, but it’s kinda fun. I wanna make drawing videos to post on it. Maybe I’ll also post that funny video of Austen swimming into his Dad’s uh... lap.

Your vacation story is so cute! When I was about 17 or 18, I was actually allowed to spend the summer at my boyfriend’s house. He lived 8 hours away. I think my Mom was sad, but it’s hard to say cause all that time is super blurry to me now. I think I block a lot of it out cause I don’t wanna remember. My Mom was sick, so I avoided dealing with it- cause I was a four flower word.

Aurora totally should have gone on a vacation after graduation. She could have gone to the mountains or the beach, but nooooo she’s a dummy head.

I dunno if you were saying cactus is tasty as a euphemism or legit, but I’m Mexican American... so one of the dishes my Aunt used to make for us was Nopales. A Nopale is a flat leaf cactus that can be cooked. It’s pretty good, except it has that odd sort of slime like okra. It’s tasty cooked with ground beef and onions.

I could never kill Austen. I love that boy soooo much. Oh my gosh, I gave him a young adult makeover and I can’t help it... I’m in love with an imaginary boy. Maybe it’s cause he reminds me of my husband. It’s totally a spoiler, but I’ll share a pic... cause I can’t wait.
    aurora-11_060.jpg
    He’s sooo cute....!
    And look! Look at all the freckles!
    aurora-11_052.jpg
    I never knew that I found the idea of bad boys with freckles hot, but I guess I do!

His sister, Emily... oh she was soooo cute! Why did she have to decide to go swimming during a blizzard! What kind of logic is that! While she was getting reaped... Austen switched into his swim trunks to try to sit next to the pool to view! No! Bad sims!!!

There are so many fires. I don’t even think I shared pictures of them all.

She’s totally pregnant. I turned on the option just because that’s the storyline I was wanting to go with. The sister dying was unplanned, but worked well? All the drama! I have since turned off the teen pregnancy, cause yeah... just this generation.

I wanted Aurora to be the polar opposite of Izzy. She makes rash decisions and rushes into things she shouldn’t. She’s just as stubborn as her Mom, but thinks more with her desires and makes weird decisions like her Dad. She’s also just super spoiled.
    Oh no! Wearing heels makes it even worse :#

Hm, I'm not sure if I like TikTok. I usually watch vines because they're kinda... weird. TikTok seems more like Instagram with videos to me :#

Aw, the vacation sounds super cute! And it's so cool to be allowed to stay at your boyfriend's house at that age :) I hope your mom is doing better now. I'm honestly scared of your answer to this :/ I really really hope she's ok! And what's a four flower word?

I meant it ^^ Last year I went to a Mexican steakhouse here and there was this dish with cactus in the sauce. I asked the owner if that's really cactus and he brought me a whole bowl of cactus to try it. It had a weird salty/sour taste but I really loved it! The owner then went on about how healthy it is :) I can't remember what kind of cactus it was tho, it was cut in stripes.

Ooh! Austen is reeeeally handsome! :love: Even tho I prefer short hair on men lol

Some sims are just ... maybe a bit like the Happy Tree Friends. If you don't know them, you better not google it :joy: They look cute but they're... suicidal. By accident.

Have you ever had a fireplace inside causing a fire? There are so many stories about how a rag in front of it can burn down the whole house. I've never had that...

Oh so Aurora is a teen. And pregnant. Wow :sweat_smile: Girl messed up big time :#

Hm, yes, Aurora is spoiled but I think the adventure reverses that a bit. Maybe she notices how nice she has it with her parents, shows more grattitude and the baby - or babies?! - will add to this even more.
    Um nah... the answer isn’t pleasant, but you don’t have to be scared. It was a long time ago. Any four letter profanity sums up me as a teenager. Haha.

It was probably a Nopale. Really yummy. Maybe I’ll make some sometime soon. Haha. Getting nostalgic for it.

I like long hair on guys, but there isn’t many good long hairs. This hair from the Moschino pack is nice though.

I remember the Happy Tree Friends! Haha. I never watched it though.

I don’t currently have a fireplace inside her cabin. It’s just the grill and the bonfire causing the problems.

Girl messed up so much. So much.

I see her as growing up, but I think she’ll always be a bit of a spoiled witch.
    So sorry to hear that :( Even if a lot of time has passed.

There are a few four letter words I think you were not :sweat_smile:

I would google the restaurant if I hadn't forgotten the name of it :D Then I could look up what kind of cactus they use. It is indeed reeeeally delicious!

This hair always reminds me of models on the catwalk. I've never seen a woman use gel to sleek back her hair like this but on models :joy: I wouldn't do it because I'd feel like my hair looks greasy :#

The first time I saw it on tv as a teenager with a friend... I was like "Why do they bring a baby cartoon at night?!" soon followed by an "oh... EW!" :joy:

Maybe it's the grill? I've never used the one Aurora has even tho it looks really epic ^^

I feel you. Amy is just the same. I'm not sure how many days she has left as an adult but when she's an elder I'll still see her as the spoiled brat that made me pull my hair from the day she was born... But I'll mourn her nontheless. And then I'll curse her as a ghost :joy:
    Last two chapters of the week. Don’t worry, I have five more chapters for you all scheduled for next week!

Rainbow Sundae 5.14
    Rainbow Sundae 5.15

Trigger warning for this generation is teen pregnancy and dealing with the ramifications of that. Don’t worry, there’s still plenty of sarcasm and snark... so the story never stays too heavy.

Also language, as always.
    edited March 2020
    I used to use some gel on my hair when I was a teen, just to keep my ponytail from having little stray hairs... but ugh, it turned my hair into a nasty helmet.

There was this one guy on the bus that would gel his hair when it was wet and it would drip from the tips of his hair... it was so gross!

That’s the grill from jungle adventure. It’s either the grill or the lot trait of cursed.

I totally am not looking forward to losing Izzy and Dorian or Aurora and Austen... I love them a lot. Poor Fern and Lorne passed away and I didn’t even get a chance to see them one last time. That’s what is uncool about my move the new generation habit.
    I used a lot of hair spray back in the times I had bangs :joy: It was like the part of a helmet you can put up and down :D

Hm, sounds like it might be the trait ^^ Cursed seems to be a good reason to have many fires :p

Hm, it's not better seeing your sims get old, getting bored of them because elders can't do anything in the game, and then feel guilty when they pass... :/

5.14:

As someone who lives in a region where we have heat and cold, I would NEVER sit outside in hot pants and a tank top when there's still snow around :D It's still coooooooold :joy:

Aurora derailed Austen's life? Eh, as far as I know there are 2 people needed to make a baby. So this could be said the other way around, too. :p

Hm, the sausage on the stick is long, but thick? (Sorry :D:D )

Ooh! I love that Austen read some books about all that :) He shows effort. Do real men do that, too? The ones I know don't :joy:

5.15:

That's a really good question. What makes a man good? I couldn't answer it :sweat_smile: I couldn't even answer the question if I was good :D

The way Austen grins at Aurora in the last screenshot :joy: How can you not fall for this green boo? :p
    I used a lot of hair spray back in the times I had bangs :joy: It was like the part of a helmet you can put up and down :D

Hm, sounds like it might be the trait ^^ Cursed seems to be a good reason to have many fires :p

Hm, it's not better seeing your sims get old, getting bored of them because elders can't do anything in the game, and then feel guilty when they pass... :/

5.14:

As someone who lives in a region where we have heat and cold, I would NEVER sit outside in hot pants and a tank top when there's still snow around :D It's still coooooooold :joy:

Aurora derailed Austen's life? Eh, as far as I know there are 2 people needed to make a baby. So this could be said the other way around, too. :p

Hm, the sausage on the stick is long, but thick? (Sorry :D:D )

Ooh! I love that Austen read some books about all that :) He shows effort. Do real men do that, too? The ones I know don't :joy:

5.15:

That's a really good question. What makes a man good? I couldn't answer it :sweat_smile: I couldn't even answer the question if I was good :D

The way Austen grins at Aurora in the last screenshot :joy: How can you not fall for this green boo? :p

I agree, I hate how little gamplay there is in general for elder sims. And I don't think it's going to change with the Crafting pack... I can't imagine old lady Izzy or Aurora knitting!

Haha, I live in an area that Never gets snow. (sad cry) We do get a tiny cold season... like maybe a month or two of cold, but the lowest the temperature goes down to is around 30-40 degrees Fahrenheit. I can safely say: I would never ever wear hot pants and a tank top even in that not obscenely cold of weather. I imagine Brindleton Bay as like getting crazy cold... Like I saw a youtube guy that does random camping and urban camping and he is up in Canada. The area he's in gets so cold that literally: If you throw a pot of boiling water in the air, it will freeze and turn to snow before it hits the ground.

Aurora is super self centered, so it's always gotta be about her. Haha.

I had to make a sausage joke too! How could we resist?!

I have no idea if real men do that, I assume some would. I know my husband has looked into things for me when we have been in similar situations, but yeah know... he knew what was going on first. I think Austen is just kinda mature for being a teenage guy.

I can't answer what makes a man good either. I can probably state that I might not be good, but I try to be. Haha.

I think this is sort of the turning point of Aurora's becoming a little more mature. She is forced to be a little more introspective for once in her life.

I adore Austen so much! He has these cute subtle expressions! He always looks like he's slightly amused at Aurora. What's even cuter is how he is as a Dad... He's a good boy.
    He's the best. Oh and he gets grumpy- a lot. Like he'll randomly insult Aurora and then just chat with her after. It's hilarious. She just takes it in stride and is mean to him back, then they go about their way. They are great.
    edited March 2020
    Just randomly playing and Amy comes over to hang out. Aurora left to go pee. (As always, I swear she has the bladder the size of a walnut.) So... what does Amy do?

This:

03-13-20_6-12-26-pm.png

Who are you and what have you done with the REAL Amy?!?!?!

Edit: She then rewarded herself by grabbing a plate of veggie dumplings from the fridge... so *shrug*?

03-13-20_6-18-12-pm.png
    The crafting pack will be a huge disappointment imo... I really can't see what's so excited about watching your sim knit?! And just like you I can't imagine any of my sims - even the ghosts as elders - knitting. Barbarella? Nah, Veronica? GOSH NO :D The guys? Nope...

Let's swap, I hate snow :D We only had snow like 5 days (not in a row) this winter and I can tell you: I loved it :love: I've seen this thing happen on tv but in NYC :D When there was this crazy cold blizzard maybe two years ago.

Our minds are rotten so of course it's the first thing we think of when Aurora grills a sausage :joy: But still, it's not that thick :p A thick sausage is hard to get in your mouth. O:) That's why you slice it and don't eat it as a whole... (Trying to save my behind rn lol)

Most men I know even struggle to text back...

I could talk for hours what makes a man not good :D With a lot of personal experience O:) That sounds naughty even tho it's not meant to be naughty... :joy:

She just takes it? Aurora just takes being insulted and talks as if nothing happened? :D WOW, she really must love that boy ^^

Is Amy sick? :o Why didn't she just put the bowl on a table like she does in my game? :o
    I don't know... the items from the crafting seem like they will be cute, but I'm not excited. We just got a ton of sweaters and stuff in Tiny Living, so it's like: Yay, more sweaters.

I (sort of) knit IRL... and it's pretty boring, so I don't want to watch my Sims knit. I might make one of my eventual heirs be all farm girl and do it, but probably not.

I know this isn't related to our previous sausage conversation, but Aldi had this really tasty seasonal bratwurst. I think it was Ale and Onion flavor. That was really good! They also had sauerkraut, but it just wasn't sour enough. I was hoping to pick up another pack of the brats, but the grocery stores are bone dry now. *eye roll*

Speaking of which: I hope you and your family are doing okay. Things are getting seriously weird and there's a lot of people making very poor decisions, so stay safe out there! <3

I could totally join you on the what makes a man not good tirade. It'd be all about my ex. :D The same one I spent the summer with as a teen. Haha.

I swear! Austen and Aurora just regularly insult each other! It's like that's how they flirt. They're weird.

Amy must be super sick... those weren't even her own dishes! Uh... to be fair though, after she ate the dumplings, she just left that plate for someone else to take care of.
    I'm not sure yet if I will buy this pack. And in case I will, only when it's on sale. Not gonna use 10€ on that lol

I wear knitted socks in winter all the time, made by my great-aunt, my grandma, my aunt... I hate knitting. :D

Hm, never seen them. The best sausages I had were rooster sausages. They expired real fast and tasted weird and made you sick but when you put them on the bbq as soon as you bought them... YUM! :love: And yes to the bone dry stores... Same here. There were even fights over toilet paper that the police had to be called :bawling: Why are people like that?

Thanks, we're fine :) My dad works at Red Cross so we know how to handle that :) I hope your family is fine, too <3

My tirade would be about more than just one man :D If you're interested in anything, I think we can talk on Instagram. No censoring there lol

WHAT? :joy: That's savage but just do you, Auroa and Austen :D Or maybe it's their kink :D

Maybe the lack of Barbarella in your game made her realize she has to do that herself now. She still hasn't realized that in my game tho. After all ghost-Barb still visits.
    I'm not sure yet if I will buy this pack. And in case I will, only when it's on sale. Not gonna use 10€ on that lol

I wear knitted socks in winter all the time, made by my great-aunt, my grandma, my aunt... I hate knitting. :D

Hm, never seen them. The best sausages I had were rooster sausages. They expired real fast and tasted weird and made you sick but when you put them on the bbq as soon as you bought them... YUM! :love: And yes to the bone dry stores... Same here. There were even fights over toilet paper that the police had to be called :bawling: Why are people like that?

Thanks, we're fine :) My dad works at Red Cross so we know how to handle that :) I hope your family is fine, too <3

My tirade would be about more than just one man :D If you're interested in anything, I think we can talk on Instagram. No censoring there lol

WHAT? :joy: That's savage but just do you, Auroa and Austen :D Or maybe it's their kink :D

Maybe the lack of Barbarella in your game made her realize she has to do that herself now. She still hasn't realized that in my game tho. After all ghost-Barb still visits.

I will totally end up buying it... but that's just cause I'm a money mark and EA knows it. Haha. Just take my money.

Knitting is too slow for me. I prefer sewing. I guess cause it starts to look like clothes right away.

The rooster sausages sound both delicious and seriously weird at the same time!

That is so hilarious and insane... Fighting over TP. I really don't get the toilet paper obsession... Like it's being sick like the flu... not diarrhea. Is it just the idea of being quarantined for the two weeks and running out that's scaring people? I dunno. So weird.

We're fine too. We had some difficulties getting groceries, but only because we did a grocery pickup and they just canceled any items they couldn't easily find. We popped into the store and were able to find all the supplies we needed!

My work is letting me work from home now. Which makes me feel a lot more comfortable since it's a huge office. Like probably at least a 1,000 employees and I can guarantee not all of them are very cleanly people. I actually got pink eye from my work a couple years ago.

I'll message you on Instagram.

Maybe. Her one or two responsible genes kicked in.

Nabs, my cat is laying on both my arms now while typing... great. What a pest. I love it.

Speaking of kitties... look!!!

Austen's parents kitties had kittens and they are amazing...!!!!

03-15-20_11-14-33-pm.png

This is the most perfect kitten ever!