Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rainbow Sundae: A very berry legacy! (Updates sporadically)

Comments

• Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    New post for Friday!

Rainbow Sundae 5.24
  • Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    The desktop version to write posts looks different. I hoped the bugs would be gone but nope...

I love the Masked Singer! Just started again here in Germany lol A netflix series I can recommend is The Crown. It's about the queen in England and her life. So interesting when you're into history :D

I'd rather get some whooping than the calm and disappointed voice :D It's weird but the physical pain goes away after a time but the disappointment haunts you forever.

I used the premade outfit for Sophie. All of her outfits actually. I was so done with doing outfits after 10 babies :joy:

Vlad better never had a wife lol Poor thing :D

Promise rings! That's the word I was looking for lol Totally useless.

They are bootie holes lol Nice that it doesn't get flowered :D

There could be worse traits than hot headed. And at least that's one of the few traits that shows a difference :D

5.24:

I read 5.23 this morning so I have no comments now :# But I loved it and the greyed pics for the backflash were great. I wonder where you got this idea from? :p:p

Being angry at their own wedding. Of course, that's Aursen? :D I'm trying real hard to find a nice combination name but meh :joy:

Toddlers can be so annoying. Better lock them in a dungeon lol

Most mothers are disappointed in their kids? I'd rather say the opposite :D

The eyes can be the prettiest part of a person, so true :) I love blue eyes lol My new crush has blue eyes and I didn't even notice until some time later :joy:

Of course Amy had to be weird :D It wouldn't be Amy if she didn't stick out in a negative way.
  • Options
    The website for Wordpress is so much better. Lol.

The Masked Singer is so great. It's soooo random! I love it. Ours is about halfway in. They are down to the final nine.

I like the premade outfits. I use them whenever I'm making a ton of townies. :D I would also totally do it after ten babies!

Half the time the promise ring interaction doesn't even work for me! Grrr.

I'm always shocked that Vlad is at the young adult... he's sooo ugly. He's bootie ugly. If he had a pretty wife, it must have been an arranged marriage.

Gosh, I have no idea where I got the phenomenal idea for a flashback... I must just be a genius or have a very cool muse. ;)

I should have used the cheat to remove all buffs before the ceremony, but I didn't think the phase would cause any problems... of course it did. Ugh!

I can't think of a couple name for them either. Aursen kind of sounds like a fantasy name. Or the word Arson.

Lock those toddlers in a dungeon with their 97 siblings!

I'd say the opposite too, but Aurora is a weird girl. She still has issues. Poor baby.

Blue eyes are lovely! My husband has green eyes, so now they are my favorite color for eyes on guys... I always have to stop myself from making guy characters with green eyes. :D

Amy wouldn't be Amy if she wasn't being weird! Haha.
  • Options
    The website is buggy, too :sweat_smile:

Halfway and 9 left? Sounds like you start with more than 10 :D We have 7 left ^^

I honestly prefer my own outfits but with 10 babies it was so annoying. I usally take at least 15 minutes to change outfits.

I haven't tried the promise ring in years. Maybe once but that was it.

Let's say she was a competitor and Vlad "got rid of her". :D I don't want to see him be married to a beauty lol Even the beast in Beauty and the beast ain't that ugly.

Aurora will always have issues :# But she'll get used to living with them ^^

Most my sims have either green, grey or blue eyes. Nathan was one of the few with brown eyes lol I forced myself to use brown eyes on him.
  • Options
    Today’s update: Rainbow Sundae 5.25
  • Options
    Crown roast? I've never even seen that dish in the game :o

Vincente is such a cool name for a vampire! :love: And he is hot B)

I totally forgot that Cristal is a mermaid :| I was like "Why does he say she smells like the sea? Is this some weird fishy joke?" :D

I'm with Aurora making gagging sounds :D:D

• Options
    A new chapter with a plot twist: Rainbow Sundae 5.26
  • Options
    The website is buggy, too :sweat_smile:

Halfway and 9 left? Sounds like you start with more than 10 :D We have 7 left ^^

I honestly prefer my own outfits but with 10 babies it was so annoying. I usally take at least 15 minutes to change outfits.

I haven't tried the promise ring in years. Maybe once but that was it.

Let's say she was a competitor and Vlad "got rid of her". :D I don't want to see him be married to a beauty lol Even the beast in Beauty and the beast ain't that ugly.

Aurora will always have issues :# But she'll get used to living with them ^^

Most my sims have either green, grey or blue eyes. Nathan was one of the few with brown eyes lol I forced myself to use brown eyes on him.

They started this season with a ton of people! They divided them up into four groups.

I prefer my own outfits too, but the predone outfits are actually nice... especially for townies.

I think I tried the promise ring a long time back, but it didn't make any difference once they aged up.

Oh, I like your idea. She was a rival vampire. She was like the vampire queen or something cool!

Beast looked cool. I mean... like a weird dog beast thing, but cool.

I love purple eyes for characters... cause it's so weird. I'm still an edgy teenager I guess?
    Crown roast? I've never even seen that dish in the game :o

Vincente is such a cool name for a vampire! :love: And he is hot B)

I totally forgot that Cristal is a mermaid :| I was like "Why does he say she smells like the sea? Is this some weird fishy joke?" :D

I'm with Aurora making gagging sounds :D:D

I think it's a level ten dish!

I don't know why, but I was like... I want a sexy Spanish businessman vampire. So I made Vincente. He's like been in the save for ages now! He's my vampire stalker. He comes and hangs around everyone's houses!

I forgot that Cristal was a mermaid until I was writing that post...

That was some cringy gag worthy flirting.
  • Options
    What? Why so many? :o I wanted to watch The Masked Singer yesterday but they brought an old episode from last year because someone on the team got infected with corona :'( They take a 2 weeks break.

Red and purple are the two colors I use the least. Or more like never :sweat_smile: For some reason I prefer natural eye colors. And also hair colors :sweat_smile:

I had many sims with level 10 of both cooking ways and have never seen this. Is it something you can only learn by eating it first, maybe?

I thought Vincente was Italian :joy: Vampires in game are such stalkers. You also mentioned the vendor thing, is he in every stall, too? :D Like Vlad in my game.

Haha, Cristal is - sorry - a character you forget easily :# During the time in BB I thought about Aurora's parents and maybe Amy but I forgot about Cristal :|

5.26:

First of all, 26 already? :o I feel like it was yesterday that you made it from generation 4 to 5 :sweat_smile:

Bob Ross :love:

Has the guitar been on fire? It looks a bit dark in some spots :D

I love how you reference my story in here ^^ It took me a while tho until I realized what you meant by pink house :joy:

I bet Amy's singing was torture :joy: I would have kicked her out the minute she sang the first tune.

BERYL IS SOOOO CUTE :love: How she fell on her face lol

Oh boy, the Murphy beds are dangerous!
  • Options
  • Options
    What? Why so many? :o I wanted to watch The Masked Singer yesterday but they brought an old episode from last year because someone on the team got infected with corona :'( They take a 2 weeks break.

Red and purple are the two colors I use the least. Or more like never :sweat_smile: For some reason I prefer natural eye colors. And also hair colors :sweat_smile:

I had many sims with level 10 of both cooking ways and have never seen this. Is it something you can only learn by eating it first, maybe?

I thought Vincente was Italian :joy: Vampires in game are such stalkers. You also mentioned the vendor thing, is he in every stall, too? :D Like Vlad in my game.

Haha, Cristal is - sorry - a character you forget easily :# During the time in BB I thought about Aurora's parents and maybe Amy but I forgot about Cristal :|

5.26:

First of all, 26 already? :o I feel like it was yesterday that you made it from generation 4 to 5 :sweat_smile:

Bob Ross :love:

Has the guitar been on fire? It looks a bit dark in some spots :D

I love how you reference my story in here ^^ It took me a while tho until I realized what you meant by pink house :joy:

I bet Amy's singing was torture :joy: I would have kicked her out the minute she sang the first tune.

BERYL IS SOOOO CUTE :love: How she fell on her face lol

Oh boy, the Murphy beds are dangerous!

Ugh that sucks! This situation has really affected pretty much everything. Everyone is having to stop everything. It's crazy.

I always use the light colored eyes. Since I have brown eyes... I just don't like brown eyes much. Haha. It doesn't help that my Mom used to call brown eyes: Cow Eyes. Gee, thanks Mom. (She had brown eyes too.)

It could be. I'll take a look into where crown roast comes from and edit this post with the info.

I have no idea if Vincente is Italian or Spanish... but it sounded sexy. Vampires are made to be the weirdest stalkers. I haven't checked the vendor stalls in a while, but I'm pretty sure he is the designated festival guy at least. He's at every single one!

Poor Cristal. She is forgettable though. She's just there to be pretty and swim in the pool as a cute purple mermaid!

I know... I post so much or maybe time is just flying right now!

Did you know that Bob Ross painted those landscapes because he was actually stationed in Alaska? So he spent a lot of time up in the mountains like that. Which gave him a really big reference pool I guess.

So I guess... Aurora is like the witchy female Bob Ross! :D

That guitar looks like it's seen some poop! It's so banged up. I wouldn't be surprised if it's been on fire!

I'm glad I don't play with the sound. I have no idea what any of my sims sound like.

I adore Beryl. She is the cutest kitty evers.

I am so unhappy with the dangers of the Murphy bed and how often they break... Ugh
  • Options
    It's even worse when Netflix doesn't work :bawling:

Same :D Brown eyes - when you have them yourself - are so dull and boring :D I have dark brown eyes and it's... SO BORING :D Some say I have black eyes tho... Depends on the light. Cow eyes? lol I only know that some here call big brown eyes deer eyes. Like Bambi ^^

Thank you :)

Hm, I think it can be both. Let me google it. Google says Italian would be Vincenco. And Spanish would be Vincente. You were right all along ^^

Hm, maybe she's forgettable because she reminds us about the bad things Miri did? And we want to forget about that.

I did not know that :o Did you know that Bob Ross used to have long hair? :D
    MV5BNzFlOTdhYWUtNWJhZi00MWVjLWFkYjEtNzU1YWVjN2E2NDhiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEzNjA2NzM@._V1_.jpg

Haha, remember how Carla had a deep manly voice? :D:D

That's why I don't use Murphy beds. Yet. :D

New chapter:

Amy needs a life :D

Amy has a boyfriend! So cute thehehe And I know what their baby will look like :love:

Army of a family :D SO true ^^

Wait, italian inuendo? What do I not know? I guess you might explain on Instagram tho lol

Maybe Cristal needs a seminar on what is considered dating and what not :joy:

Emi be like: go to bed with green hair, sleep with yellow hair and wake up with black hair. :joy: I have to admit it would be cool to have hair like this :D

Woah, Izzy got some abs there :o

• Options
    Chapter for today!

Rainbow Sundae 5.28
  • Options
    It's even worse when Netflix doesn't work :bawling:

Same :D Brown eyes - when you have them yourself - are so dull and boring :D I have dark brown eyes and it's... SO BORING :D Some say I have black eyes tho... Depends on the light. Cow eyes? lol I only know that some here call big brown eyes deer eyes. Like Bambi ^^

Thank you :)

Hm, I think it can be both. Let me google it. Google says Italian would be Vincenco. And Spanish would be Vincente. You were right all along ^^

Hm, maybe she's forgettable because she reminds us about the bad things Miri did? And we want to forget about that.

I did not know that :o Did you know that Bob Ross used to have long hair? :D
    MV5BNzFlOTdhYWUtNWJhZi00MWVjLWFkYjEtNzU1YWVjN2E2NDhiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEzNjA2NzM@._V1_.jpg

Haha, remember how Carla had a deep manly voice? :D:D

That's why I don't use Murphy beds. Yet. :D

New chapter:

Amy needs a life :D

Amy has a boyfriend! So cute thehehe And I know what their baby will look like :love:

Army of a family :D SO true ^^

Wait, italian inuendo? What do I not know? I guess you might explain on Instagram tho lol

Maybe Cristal needs a seminar on what is considered dating and what not :joy:

Emi be like: go to bed with green hair, sleep with yellow hair and wake up with black hair. :joy: I have to admit it would be cool to have hair like this :D

Woah, Izzy got some abs there :o

Bob Ross without his permed hair is weird!

Manly Carla! That was hilarious!

I was thinking the innuendo was: Give Amy a serving of his Italian Meatballs.

Cristal needs some help. Lol.

That would be so cool. Oh, my hair and skin and eyes change color randomly. I'm like a chameleon!

Izzy can shred cheese with those abs!
  • Options
    True, hair turns brighter in summer, skin gets darker and eyes change color depending on the light ^^ For me it is like this tho: eyes change, hair change a tad and skin stays as pale as a dead body's skin color...-.-

Now I want to see how Izzy shreds cheese on her abs :joy:

5.28:

Another baby! :love: And I hate the mouth glitch. It's been there from the start and needs to be fixed. Grr...

Haha Amy is weird so her job needs to be weird :p

The fight was funny :D And I love how you make references to what I say in my legacy :joy: The Dress ^^

Fishcake? That's a thing? But only for cats, right?

Why does Cristal change her outfit so much?

The pregnancy club lol But that's so common, actually. My sister and my middle cousin are only 6 months apart and my only male cousin and I are only 13 months apart :D That's some hormone stuff. Well, it works for normal women, I guess. When I got to know that my sister or my cousin or a friend was pregnant I was like "better live like a nun now!" :D
  • Options
    The last update for the week... Little Emily goes to the hospital?!

Rainbow Sundae 5.29
  • Options
    True, hair turns brighter in summer, skin gets darker and eyes change color depending on the light ^^ For me it is like this tho: eyes change, hair change a tad and skin stays as pale as a dead body's skin color...-.-

Now I want to see how Izzy shreds cheese on her abs :joy:

5.28:

Another baby! :love: And I hate the mouth glitch. It's been there from the start and needs to be fixed. Grr...

Haha Amy is weird so her job needs to be weird :p

The fight was funny :D And I love how you make references to what I say in my legacy :joy: The Dress ^^

Fishcake? That's a thing? But only for cats, right?

Why does Cristal change her outfit so much?

The pregnancy club lol But that's so common, actually. My sister and my middle cousin are only 6 months apart and my only male cousin and I are only 13 months apart :D That's some hormone stuff. Well, it works for normal women, I guess. When I got to know that my sister or my cousin or a friend was pregnant I was like "better live like a nun now!" :D

I don't see much change in myself from summer and winter. Just same old me throughout the year. Unless of course it's just me dying my hair. Haha.

There's an amazing pic coming up soon of Izzy and Emily. Whoa boy is she ripped. O.O

There are a lot of strange glitches that need to be fixed. Blah...

I think Sims could eat the fishcake if they wanted... at least Emily tried to at one point and I was like... nope.

I have no idea what was up with Cristal's quick change routine!

The pregnancy club is super common. I think part of it is also Baby Envy... One girl gets jealous someone else has a baby, so she gets pregnant, then it's like contagious!
  • Options
    But do you have a big seasons change where you live? I imagine it to always be hot and summer :D

The devs stay at home, too, so they can't fix anything. It's we have to wait for the fixes but wow, there are so many bugs by now :D And it means something when I notice them :D

Who wants to eat fishcake?! I mean, sushi cake, yes please. But fishcake sounds like... all the stuff you couldn't use for a nice fish dish is put together and called cake :joy:

So weird... I've never seen this before.

Hm, I'm not sure if it's envy. Something similar but not as negative :D I see envy as something negative lol Maybe it's more like "Aw, babies are cute, I want one, too :love: " At least I guess people react like this... I'm more like "please stay away with your poop machine" :D The weird thing is, I love toddlers and kids - maybe even teens - but babies? Bleh.

5.29:

Wait, weren't we at 5.20 like yesterday? :D

Emi now has my skin color. Pale white with a bit of pink :joy: Welcome to the club, little girl.

What's with the green circles around Emi's eyes?

Those swabs are huge :o No wonder Austen backed off :D

The sploshes are called vertiligo or something like that, right?
  • Options
    Hey! I actually posted.

Rainbow Sundae 5.30
  • Options
    Did you change the skin or has the skin changed by accident?

New house? No more container house?

One second ago I wanted to comment "Wow, Izzy looks so young. Is she still a young adult?" but now she's an elder. Oops.

No, Amy has no shame. Not a at all. Tho I'd say the dress is leather ^^

• Options
    Random gameplay chapter.

Rainbow Sundae 5.31
  • Options
    Toddler Jett :love: Don't like the haircut tho... It's what we call a pot haircut. It looks as if you put a pot on his head and cut around it :D

Hahaha! I didn't know sims could sleep doing yoga lol

Lucy sleeps like this all the time. Or she lies on the floor like this when she wants attention :D

Kittens :love: Need to give the Brennans a cat soon. I need to see how many tho as there needs to be space for babies :D

Even more cats? How many do they have now? 5?

Paint slinging looks fun. If it wasn't green and looked like snot :bawling::D

Amy doesn't like the woods because of her skin and hair color. It makes her go all camouflage and she's in desperate need of attention :joy:

• Options
    Okay... It's been ages, but never fear-- I am here!

I have a short little intermission from the normal Rainbow Sundae goodness for more Rainbow Sundae goodness! An episode of the never before aired TV Show, I love 'Rory!

I love Rory :: Part 1
    I love Rory :: Part 2

Let me know what you think!
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Hey everyone! Something unexpected has happened... I have no idea who to pick as heir!

Help me decide... please.

You can find the poll HERE.

Decide if Emily or Jett gets to carry on the legacy.
  • Options
    Ah! New chapters :love:

I voted Emmy btw. Because of vampires :p

Part 1:
    Austen doesn't have an affair, has he? :o

Rylan! :love:

Wait, that's Carla! I knew she looked familiar. It's kinda hard to recognize sims in colorful skins for some reason lol

I reeeeeally hope this is just a misunderstanding!

Part 2:
    Oh wow, Damian is really handsome. It's kinda weird that Amy married a guy named Damian as her dad has the same name lol

Bahahaha, Austen already knows they were following him :joy: I still hope he's not a cheater...

Baking cupcakes isn't the hardest thing but can Aurora and Amy handle it? I highly doubt it for Amy :#

Diamonds for a cat? Really? :D Oh Austen...

Love the little extra episode ^^ It was really fun :)