Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member

Luna's adventure in the Jungle
    9nyYijP.png
  • Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    This is my sim Lisey and her fiance Camilla, who is from the gallery. (Credit to whoever made her, I forget, sorry!) They both just graduated with distinguished history degrees from Britechester and are starting their post college lives together. I'm going to get them married at Club Calico when I play today.
    UdffZFL.png
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    EGAge59.png
    Little Mysteria Copeland playing with a gardening tool.
  • Options
    YumikatYumikat Posts: 24 Member
    > @elanorbreton said:
    > How cute @Yumikat - I've posted it here for you because new members cannot post pics.
    >
    > (Image)

Thanks a lot!
  • Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Candy Behr and Joaquin Le Chien having a little breakfast date at the Sunny side up diner.
    VuaDIgd.png

This is too cute! I ship Candy and Joaquin and usually get them married in my saves 😊 They are always great friends and co-workers to my music loving sims.

same here....if i aren't going for Candy myself i Always make sure she gets together with Joaquin because these two were made for eachother!

i considered MCCC but seeing how much the game and even mods overprioretizes the stupid random generated sims if i don't do anything about it i'd rather just do it myself.
    i am actually starting to see the charm of rotational play though the way this game works… i don't like seeing all my hard work go to waste because the game enjoys making said premades bartenders and stall vendors just so Genji pearman Ghomari can continue his endless stalking of my played sims -.-
  • Options
    LibertyTheFreeLibertyTheFree Posts: 234 Member
    edited January 2020
    Did you just say "free-will"?

RTQKowO.png
    AxxYIX4.png
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    EzhMtXu.jpg
    Amari with his new companion, an Egyptian Mau named Neri. I hope I don't grow tired of her..

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member

aejMG9M.png

David, my new DITFTacy heir <3
  • Options
    @Armika74 They can be so cute...and so frustrating. I love for my Sims to have kids, but also dread that toddler stage at the same time :D

• Options
    LehmanLegacyLehmanLegacy Posts: 176 Member
    @Armika74 I definitely agree with @Nindigo on this one, whilst they are cute... Toddlers can also be deadly. Especially if you get one that's clingy! :p

0qU9jgo.png

The heir to the Lehman family has just aged up to a teenager, I had to get this photo of her. All of the hair/make-up/skin and facial features are in-game generated. I just updated her wardrobe a little bit.
  • Options
    Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    @Armika74 They can be so cute...and so frustrating. I love for my Sims to have kids, but also dread that toddler stage at the same time :D

So true and my founder is currently pregnant with another little bundle of "joy" unless she has twins and I will have three of those running around :s
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    @Armika74 I somehow managed to cope with 4 at the same time recently, with aging off. But as soon as they maxed out their skills, it was cake time. As I see it, nothing really diminishes the challenge short of using the Make Happy cheat constantly :/

T27MscC.jpg
    My Amari here easily passes the Curry Challenge every time at the Spice Festival. Unlike certain others as is evident. It takes place right outside his front door, as I built his home where the Old Salt House once stood. He is a Fresh Chef and has completed the chef branch of the Culinary career as well as the Food Critic path. He also knows every single recipe. In other words, Amari pretty much owns that particular festival and oozes of confidence B)

• Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    edited January 2020
    Terry Calhouni. Confident astronaut!
    Space Ranger
    9TwpMZP.png
    Post edited by Admiral8Q on
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member
    Family photo of the Travis Scott Household

49367008192_814ec7d14e_b.jpg
    hqEK2sI.png

• Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    My sims' cat is completely obsessed with the sage plant. Stares at it all day.
    47rEPs3.png
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    The "sage" plant is probably catnip, heh!
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    The "sage" plant is probably catnip, heh!

That's what I though, but I checked and it's actually sage! Maybe sage is a kind of catnip...
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    YqukZab.jpg
    During a blizzard with freezing temperatures in San Myshuno.
    Ukupanipo: 'You should rethink, woman. I know I'm headin' back to Sulani..'
    Nina: 'Hmm, yeah...'

• Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    YqukZab.jpg
    During a blizzard with freezing temperatures in San Myshuno.
    Ukupanipo: 'You should rethink, woman. I know I'm headin' back to Sulani..'
    Nina: 'Hmm, yeah...'

That basketball court in San Myshuno is dangerous. I'm always having to save blue sims from freezing to death with mccc dresser. I've started avoiding the festivals in that area now during winter. :D
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited January 2020
    Y1L5e2R.png
    Matt Copeland practicing his comedy routine.
    He's always wearing his underwear at home. If I don't change his clothes manually he will be undressed all day. He has three daughters and I think they're a bit embarrassed when their friends come over and their dad is there goofing around in his boxers. :D

Bonus pic:
    fobd4ol.png
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member

I have this odd habit that I always have to take a picture while the toddlers blow out the candles before aging up. This is little Chloe just before turning into a child.

tPEBgPZ.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited January 2020
    Guess who walked into the lounge.
    466JzmR.png

Yup, it's Pierce Washington, Shaundi and the one and only Johnny Gat! and ofcourse the place is flooding with folks hoping to meet them!
    back on the sofa the Boss and Viola deWynter are discussing some business by the way.

Odd part is still seeing Penny Pizzazz who is supposed to be a celeb be nothing but a fan even tho she even has a huge billboard of her in the city :/
  • Options
    thesimmer14thesimmer14 Posts: 393 Member
    lB53Hzm.png

I am always on the lookout for those fashion icon townies. :p

Yml9XAs.png

ZZZAAAAPP!

• Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    10.01.20_16-39-02ugjg7.png

B)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top