Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,135 Member
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    @emorrill They look great! :3

Thank you @Emily4331 . :kissing_heart: It was fun to recreate them! :grin:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,433 Member
    You did a stunningly terrific job on those Stardew Valley characters, @emorrill Jaw-droppingly gorgeous sims.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    You did a stunningly terrific job on those Stardew Valley characters, @emorrill Jaw-droppingly gorgeous sims.

Aww, thank you for that compliment @Nikkei_Simmer . <3

I feel unworthy of such a compliment since I struggled on a couple of those gals and eventually was like, Whatever! :lol:

You're very sweet. :blush:
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Melodiousa Umm, did they deserve the coal?

@king_of_simcity7 Katie's friends are not very good friends!! Boo!!
    Glad she met some new ones.

@Nikkei_Simmer Good luck with the phone interview!
    I finally remembered my sign in and password and was able to follow you.

@TadOlson Thank you! Glad to see you are enjoying sims 2.

@PalmArrow Great makeovers! Nice to see the Gant family again. Cute homework pics!

@Silverofdreams30 Gotta start small sometimes. She looks happy singing.
    Nice crowd showed up. Hope she made some good tip money!

@emorrill The Star Dew Valley Girls look awesome! I love how you posed them with the cornstalks to represent the farming community they come from.
    I love them all and I think Leah and Maru are my favorites. The group shot looks terrific as well.
    I think you should upload them, send me the list of cc too. Make the guys to go with them. :wink:

@Lucy_Henley Hi, welcome back and hope you are enjoying playing again.
  • Options
    bekkasan wrote: »

@emorrill The Star Dew Valley Girls look awesome! I love how you posed them with the cornstalks to represent the farming community they come from.
    I love them all and I think Leah and Maru are my favorites. The group shot looks terrific as well.
    I think you should upload them, send me the list of cc too. Make the guys to go with them. :wink:

@bekkasan ^Thank you sweet lady. :kissing_heart: {{{{Hugs}}}}

In bold: I'm seriously considering it. :blush:

Then I could play them out with the guys in AP (like @PalmArrow would like) and tell a story with them. :smiley:
    The creative juices are flowing! I could even use SP in the world for fun! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @emmorill I was goint to send you this message yesterday, I did adore what you did with Tristan. He looks way cooler with that hat! I'd never thought of giving a plaid texture to that jacket, I love it! <3
    I'm going to play and show up again. Emerald Greenwood has become an adult in my game and I gave her a totally different look that made me love her even more. Just get ready, her kids aren't cute.
    BTW, thanks for tagging me on Christmas! Sorry for taking so long to answer.
    -Abigail, Haley, Leah, Maru, Penny and Emily look adorable! It's a pity I've never played Stardew Valley, though. :-(

@GraceyManor Lovely shots in Roaring Heights.

@Mikezumi Where did you get those beards? It'd be nice to check them out.

@lanlyn OMG That Geralt with Henry Cavill's face is AMAZING!!! I adore Mikezumi's take on Geralt, too.

@PalmArrow Which save are you playing? Is that the old Bluejay family?

--- x --- x ---

tag everyone! I decided to drop by and say hello!!! Unfortunately, I have less time to read all the amazing stories you post. Awesome to everyone! As a matter of fact, I decided to focus on only two stories or I can't keep up.

I'll be playing my save and add a short update here; I'm not around but my sims still live. LOL
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @thuggishsplicer You can find the beards here. There's a new set now that wasn't available when I downloaded the first lot and I can't wait to try those as well :)
  • Options
    AaeiynAaeiyn Posts: 521 Member
    Not really going to be posting my stuff, but I'mma just comment on other people's plays.

@MemoriiValentine I really like your close up shot, of both your grandma self and your granddaughter sim, in the car.

@Nikkei_Simmer Haruo blew up the Science Lab, eh?

@bekkasan Some Alliances are trying to buddy buddy with the strongest competitors, others are trying to take out the strong competitors :)

@Melodiousa Glad someone's Game had a Christmas. I did have a Christmas in one of my saves. With my Batman Villains, actually. They didn't really celebrate it. I just had a Christmas Tree, as decor ;P
    JCOccyB.png

@Sleepstar There's a difference between playing and being on these Forums ;)

@king_of_simcity7 Katie needs some new friends. At least Miss Toxic isn't afraid to be around Katie.

@Nikkei_Simmer What? Hauro beat up VJ? But VJ is hilarious! So is Bebe. That was a hilarious read.

@king_of_simcity7 Aw, Amy is awesome! She's my new favorite. And her friends seem awesome, too <3

@TadOlson Hey, Tad! I remember you, too! Yeah, it's hard to remember which E-Mail I used, and what Password. That's the main reason I wasn't on here, much. But I reckon, I might be around a little bit longer, this time. Yes, I believe you were the one who suggested Nraas, to me. I have been using it. And my goodness! 114 different Nraas Mods? And does your Game lag? I think you were telling me about another program that turns Downloads into Packages. If you could give me those instructions, again, I'll look into it. I have way too many Download Files, that I'd rather turn into Package form.

@PalmArrow Heh, aren't we all cousins, one way or another? ;p

@Silverofdreams30 Digging Jade's curly hair look.

@emorrill It's always a challenge, not using CC. I think you did an amazing job. And you can pose them, better than I can. I only know how to "moveobjects on" and get my Sims in a line. IDK how to make them go into fancy poses. I'd love to learn. I think there's an object you have you download, right? I think have it. It looks like a Film Clapper?

@Lucy_Henley Me too. I'm CC shopping, myself ;P

@emorrill Do eet!!! Create your own version of the Bachelors :)
  • Options
    @thuggishsplicer Hey M! :grin: It's always nice to see you pop in on here.
    I'd never thought of giving a plaid texture to that jacket, I love it! <3
    ^Oh why thank you. :blush: My inspiration came from looking at some Hipster outfits online. :p
    Just get ready, her kids aren't cute.
    ^Ok. :lol: Now you got me curious to see them!
    You're welcome. <3
    Thanks for the compliment on the Stardew Girls. :) I'm working on the Guys now. :mrgreen:

@Mikezumi Thanks to you sharing that link again with thuggishsplicer, I was able to see the new set of facial hair you were referring too and found the spot on mustache for one of the Stardew Valley Bachelors. So thank you. :blush:

@Aaeiyn
    It's always a challenge, not using CC. I think you did an amazing job. And you can pose them, better than I can. I only know how to "moveobjects on" and get my Sims in a line. IDK how to make them go into fancy poses. I'd love to learn. I think there's an object you have you download, right? I think have it. It looks like a Film Clapper?
    ^Aww, thank you. :blush:
    Yes it looks like a film clapper. :lol: It's called the Pose Player and you can find it on MTS. :)
    I started using poses 2 or 3 years ago and now I can't tell a story without them! :p
    Do eet!!! Create your own version of the Bachelors :)
    ^You saying that reminded me of this:
    tenor.gif
    :joy:
    Oh and I totally am. :smirk:

I finished two of the guys tonight: Harvey and Alex. :grin: I started work on Sam, but...I had to exit the game and try and find CC hair for that kid because there's no "super sayan" looking hair in the game! :flushed:

latest?cb=20160306051048

Heck, I'm even having a hard time finding spiked up cc anime hair like that! ^ (I was desperate to try the Cloud Strife hair - from FF7 - but...it's just not right! :confounded: )

I did finally manage to find something that looks good so I'm gonna go see how it looks in game... 🤞

Then I need to sleep. :sleeping:
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,433 Member
    @Aaeiyn -yup. And I kind of took that from real life. A looooong time ago when Nikkei_Simmer was a Gr. 11 Student, he did nearly blow up the chemistry lab by accident and my teacher did tell me that he would give me a C- if I never, ever considered taking chemistry ever again. :mrgreen:

That was 33 years ago. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @thuggishsplicer , it's so nice to see you in this thread again! I'm playing a new generational Sunset Valley save. I started it partly because I got nostalgic for the way all Sunset Valley families became interconnected after a few generations in my Bluejay save. This time I'm playing on short lifespan but without any Legacy challenge rules. Generations 3 and 4 now live in the family home, which is very close to the point where my Bluejay game file became corrupt. I hope it won't happen again!
    I did reuse the idea of turning Pinochle Point into a French Quarter from that save - I have all these French houses saved to my library and I love what they look like!
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    emorrill wrote: »
    @Mikezumi Thanks to you sharing that link again with thuggishsplicer, I was able to see the new set of facial hair you were referring too and found the spot on mustache for one of the Stardew Valley Bachelors. So thank you. :blush:

That's great! Looking forward to seeing which one you use :)

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,213 Member
    will give comments later got to head out an errand, for now, gave out awesomes.
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 819 Member
    @Aaeiyn That's true, but I haven't had the chance to play at the moment (in part due to being tired, but also due to Pokemon Sword taking up some time). I'll try and play during the weekend
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan Thanks for the comments :smile:

@Aaeiyn Miss Toxic is not friends with Katie lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Today I am trying out a few promotional poses :smile:

82828672_10156875973796497_3409686107212742656_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeE2YfqA8xbuxtTJxPAdNmCg1DA-4lH5Ikdct8DVY7luZSlFCph2ei8BkG-XswWf80ie-BUUf1bcT0gZ5SIlVG1Vwf_HQK8Dr0v6tXFNLha30Q&_nc_ohc=G5HNS31o7X0AQkv4Ch-sYH2GtKOb9lNec2X-l689mV-T5AcvWAaYdWAww&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=588c0cd9ddbe8a9c39baf04db78555fb&oe=5E97254D

81353509_10156875973801497_456826852044963840_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeE58i0rXcJbRmcwC4d_WjdfXGi_RN8s_pkDEl2WPc5SdcsygVvPfdZ6Cv1kOAtp4bGCzYge4Hm8223hxLUlTdrYRVOKVOTUSh11U8m-rifL3A&_nc_ohc=qNCwIyRGtYYAQnJfT3FmnCW1IuBrLLnTI2vaxY5Z273eymR9zpmfhG_bQ&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=06100c7be4f770f58e0a10007cf1353a&oe=5EA084BA

81742821_10156875973941497_5430940348555722752_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_eui2=AeFhfWu9DqQdn9XNIWE23xc51DT-bEOnLYUX2NItStRg6DPCiu26433S8a_IGdg38bL0f_xtPvwGTo29omF7RrRJA86PIhT_mC8hx1BB2E2cCA&_nc_ohc=9xJtVi7r3iwAQl7vAUltMBGl3YAEhdZ_Po2YuCrSgCcb9S4IXm67NbeTg&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=01d9250773d28a34ee63525777b87f06&oe=5EA73E52

82416921_10156875974001497_4532407227155218432_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_eui2=AeE8dUnH5ycV1Ai5SKI6ksXytUkZyQToA4DBGmpzyXwauvohqAoiTniRf2ttqaqC8_NAOu7e2x2vVNg6P4nRP5ycXh1au9PZWPMEEtaX5YWl-w&_nc_ohc=kLWM2UCVi60AQlDVUKSimpQNXtvIrLfDC_n-fvoFLxobvbcBbAvYIVmlg&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=b15ccfd2caca7c9f95829016c5ee9a7f&oe=5E9D83DC
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    AaeiynAaeiyn Posts: 521 Member
    @Aaeiyn Miss Toxic is not friends with Katie lol
    IK. My point was that doesn't stop Miss Toxic from interacting with Katie, publicly. That's what I meant by that. Katie's own enemy won't refuse to interact with her, publicly, but her own friends will? Well, her ex-friends, I should say. Although, Amy is an awesome catch! Loving their little beach outing <3

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,213 Member
    edited January 2020
    I'm back home so comment time.

@Aaeiyn

Thank you and welcome to the thread.

@bekkasan

I enjoyed your recent update, glad you got some time to play
    again. I have been playing Stardew Valley after all that talk lol.

@emorrill

Wow, you really nailed those girls' looks.
    It is not easy recreating Anime characters from games or the like, believe me
    I have tried. But I love how real-life looking you got those girls. <3 .

@PalmArrow

I loved your makeovers.

@thuggishsplicer

* waves*

• Options
    Mikezumi wrote: »

That's great! Looking forward to seeing which one you use :)

@Mikezumi :blush:
    I'm getting excited to share them. :mrgreen:

@Aaeiyn I hope you saw my previous reply comment to you. Many people don't get notifications of my tags for some reason. :( Thanks again for the compliments. <3
    @emorrill

Wow, you really nailed those girls' looks.
    It is not easy recreating Anime characters from games or the like, believe me
    I have tried. But I love how real-life looking you got those girls. <3 .

@Silverofdreams30 ^Thank you sweet lady. :kissing_heart: 🤗
    It's SO true that recreating anime characters is hard! :confounded: I'm seeing that while trying to simmify Sam. (Not to be confused with Sam Beckett from Quantum Leap. :smirk: ) Just finding anime HAIR is hard enough! I was glad to find Kijiko's hair creations a while back. :) But even he/she didn't have anything quite like Sam's "super sayan" hair! :lol:

@Nikkei_Simmer Did I read correctly that you have a job interview lined up? :) I'll continue to send prayers your way. 🙏

*Busy day today so I'm not sure how much simming I'll be able to do. That always makes me sad. :cry: *

Happy Simming everyone! :smiley:
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    emorrill wrote: »
    Good afternoon/morning everybody. :blush:

( Gonna tag my buddy @KevinL5275 just because. :p )

I don't know the game, but thank you for tagging me. Your sims are beautiful and I hope you use them in another one of your wonderful stories. :D
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,087 Member
    Holy cow this thread has picked up, been gone about a week and now I'm so far behind.:( lol.
  • Options
    Just starting at the last few pages.

@bekkasan
    49300705738_d343147629_b.jpg
    They look so happy in this photo and I love her outfit.
    Is her hair a store hair? The night sky from the campground is absolutely beautiful!

@king_of_simcity7
    For some reason photos keep doing that
    weird glitch thing.
    love how you call her "the toxic" lol.
    Lovely photoshoots you've done.The girls look great.

@MemoriiValentine
    ts3-2020-01-06-18-28-09.png
    What world are you playing in? It looks interesting.

• Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    @GraceyManor i am playing in setra
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    Screenshot.jpg
    "You called me Brandon?" "I did, I wanted to ask you something..I'm heading out to my island
    down near the keys for a week, I have a photo shoot I need to do.I was hoping you would
    come with me." "You own another island?" "I do.I have my beach home there." "I'd love to go."
    "I was hoping you'd say that." Brandon smiled at Harper.

Screenshot-4.jpg
    It was a quick 3 hr flight down to is vacation home; Harper was not
    used to the heat.And was out of breathe by the time she got to his home.

Screenshot-5.jpg
    "This is beautiful Brandon!" Harper gasped."Thanks, but this isn't the best
    part.come with me."

Screenshot-6.jpg
    Harper gazed out at the sea, she loved the ocean and being on
    the coast.And apparently Brandon was enjoying his view to.XD

Screenshot-7.jpg
    "Good idea bringing her here Brandon.One last outing before
    you send her packing." Howard commented."Send her packing? What
    are you talking about?" Brandon was confused by Howard's awkward remark.

Screenshot-8.jpg
    "Remember the bar...publicity.Look at the newspaper, that outing to the premiere
    really made you look good...I don't think you need to drag her along anymore."
    "If you think I'm getting rid of her, you've lost your mind Howard." "What is wrong with you Brandon?!!
    You don't actually consider her your friend do you?" "I do actually, and if you don't want to find yourself
    replaced, you'd keep out of my business." "Your insane Brandon...she's apparently a bad influence on you."
    "Whatever." Brandon stormed off.

Screenshot-9.jpg
    "Looks like I have some work to do."
  • Options
    @Aaeiyn Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights