Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's 3rd Hunger Games Mafia (Day 3)

Comments

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Vote Nerd
    Out of everyone she seems the most scummy at the moment and I don't want to not have a day 2 vote.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,674 Member
    B_lyfe919 wrote: »
    good morning everybody aye . I was just looking through today's posts trying to figure out who is who aye . i have my suspicions aye. however i have a question for aye Dekay. You seem like a well seasoned aye mafia player. do u mind explaining aye how the visit ability works. thanks aye

I guess you got your answer from Icey. 😂
    OKay, so it turns out I would have been notified if my counterpart existed in this game. Should I say what my district is?

You sound like you're a third party? I haven't read all the roles yet to see which ones matches yours. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Empty by The Click Five
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Vote Nerd
    Out of everyone she seems the most scummy at the moment and I don't want to not have a day 2 vote.

Why is Nerd the most scummy or are you just copying my vote?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    forget what I said about painting. I would never share anything of mine here, not with a talent like DeKay here!

Aww, you should share it later when the night phase starts. Don't worry about me. We all start from somewhere.
    hoping it's okay to stray from the topic of the game here...DeKay, I just heard a new release from Wildways on Spotify (it doesn't seem to be on youtube yet) called Bounce Dat, and I really dislike it. Was wondering what you would think of it.

Baha. I had to google search for this cuz I was wondering what you're talking about since the band didn't say anything about a new song. 😂
    Apparently, it's some other artist.

https://m.soundcloud.com/houseofhustle/sets/hustles-love-series-free
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Hmm, so what is the vote count like now? I think it's two votes for Nerd and one for Maxie... Did I miss out any?

What do you all think of Lyfe?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I'm assuming since Lyfe asked about visiting, that they have a visiting role? I hope it's a good one. I looked thru the roles list and none of them are scum sided but there's one where they can like shoot a scum or something. Hold on, let me read again.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    It doesn't say if they shot wrongly, that other person will still die tho. I guess they will. So that's not gonna good. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Hmm, so what is the vote count like now? I think it's two votes for Nerd and one for Maxie... Did I miss out any?

What do you all think of Lyfe?

There's a vote in Nush too that I missed out...

Hmmm. So City said earlier she was sus of Icey and Nush and now changed her mind to vote Nerd. 🤔🤔 It could look like they could be buddies and she might want to bus her buddy to look town BUT this game doesn't reveal the alignment when the person dies so it's not really necessary that they do that.... Unless they forgot about that part, I guess. 😂

Nerd, don't you want to like defend yourself now if you are town? I wouldn't mind switching my vote to Maxie if you could at least do something more than just voting for someone else.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Current Vote Count:
    Nerd (2)- Dekay, City
    Maxie (1)- Icey
    Nush (1)- Nerd

Day ends in about 1 1/2 hours.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I don't have any information from my role. I also don't want to say too much about my role and give the Mafia too much information

You sure you are mafia? :P

*or not mafia, rather.

I'm not.

I'd also like to hear more from other players. Like maybe...

Vote: City

How about Nerd tho? You're a bit less strict with them even tho they only made 2 posts throughout and City only made 1.

Vote: Nerd
    I don't have any information from my role. I also don't want to say too much about my role and give the Mafia too much information

I don't think I've played with Ice as scum before, but this seems scummy to me.

Also, sorry I haven't been as active this game.

I don't think it's super scummy. It just makes it look like he doesn't want mafia to kill him. But this doesn't confirm to me that he's town either.

Anyways.... what do you all think of me? :D

I'm starting to lean town for you. We haven't had much activity, but it does feel like you're scum hunting the best as you can

Speaking of which, sorry I haven't posted much. :grimace: I had an exam yesterday and then my sister, BIL, and I went out to Sacramento to watch a game. But I'll be less busy the rest of the week :)

Maybe I'm just being paranoid about this post, but did you miss the part where my district was revealed at the beginning of the day? 🙈🙈
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I'm sorry I'm laughing (I do want to find out more about this game) but it's so funny. Okay, whether I get killed by mafia or you guys, hardly makes a diff. I'm Dist. 6. And FWIW I'm Town, sillies. But since a mafia would say the same, it accomplishes zip.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    B_lyfe919B_lyfe919 Posts: 88 Member
    I'm assuming since Lyfe asked about visiting, that they have a visiting role? I hope it's a good one. I looked thru the roles list and none of them are scum sided but there's one where they can like shoot a scum or something. Hold on, let me read again.

yes i do have a visiting role and aye i guarantee its a good one . So with that being said aye, why did you go visit icy? aye .. i'm not sure how visits aye work . so if you can elaborate on that that would be great aye.
  • Options
    I guess I'll vote Maxie (Maxie, it's not personal, believe me). But I hope we're not being unfair...was she even here today?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Oh right, I have to bold it?

Vote: Maxie

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Current Vote Count:
    Nerd (2)- Dekay, City
    Maxie (2)- Icey, Nush
    Nush (1)- Nerd

Day ends in about 40 minutes.
  • Options

yes i do have a visiting role and aye i guarantee its a good one . So with that being said aye, why did you go visit icy? aye .. i'm not sure how visits aye work . so if you can elaborate on that that would be great aye.

Cuz my role has kinda like a role blocking ability. That means the targeted person would not be able to get any actions out but will also be protected from any action.

And I figured that if Icey was mafia, I could possibly block a kill from him or any other actions he could do. And if he's town, he could be protected from kills. He seemed like the best option.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Vote: Maxie.

I hope she's the last scum (I'm really hoping that Rosebud was also scum). XD

I guess we'll find out if the game ends today. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Cuz my role has kinda like a role blocking ability. That means the targeted person would not be able to get any actions out but will also be protected from any action.

And I figured that if Icey was mafia, I could possibly block a kill from him or any other actions he could do. And if he's town, he could be protected from kills. He seemed like the best option.

By the way, visits just mean you can see who targeted who at night. But a visit can have different things to it. Like for example, a mafia can also kill someone at night and that will still be seen to you as a visit. I hope that makes sense. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    B_lyfe919B_lyfe919 Posts: 88 Member

By the way, visits just mean you can see who targeted who at night. But a visit can have different things to it. Like for example, a mafia can also kill someone at night and that will still be seen to you as a visit. I hope that makes sense. 😂

i do feel like i i understand a little better now aye . it sorta kinda made aye sense lol . guess i will vote now aye.

vote: nerd aye :D
  • Options
    So when will we find out what happens/ed? And would there be another game soon, so that people like me could try to get a feel for it?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Nerd, be honest: did you figure I talked too much and that was suspicious? hehe

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    So when will we find out what happens/ed? And would there be another game soon, so that people like me could try to get a feel for it?

We don't know if the game will end or not today. Really depends if we did kill all the bad guys first.

They will be another game soon but it also depends if anyone wants to host anything.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Uh oh. Seems like Nerd is going down today. Which I'm also fine with. Sorry Nerd. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Current Vote Count:
    Maxie (3)- Icey, Nush, Dekay
    Nerd (2)-City, Lyfe
    Nush (1)- Nerd

Day ends in about 8 minutes.
  • Options
    So what changed your mind, Dekay?

xicwqMCm.jpg