Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Part 35A

Throughout the week Simon and Tammy would continue to become close and enjoyed seeing each other at college and had their night at the cinema to look forward to. Jamie was looking forward to the night in round Anna's and was still getting his hopes up that things might start working out for them. On Saturday night he met up with Warren in the afternoon and they made their way to Anna's flat where she lived with her mother and sister. Her mother and sister were both out that night so they had the place to themselves while Megan came along a bit later. The plan was to spend the evening drinking and enjoying themselves.

'It is good to have everyone hang out together isn't it?' Anna said to Megan once Megan had arrived 'it reminds me of old times,'
    'I say that we drink to that!' said Warren 'we should have am messy night,'
    'So you are not meeting your new friend Tammy tonight?' Anna asked Megan.
    'She is with Simon tonight at the cinema,' replied Megan.
    'Are they together now then?' asked Anna 'funny how he went after Tammy after Humara turned him down!'

69706501_10156544284206497_3469471119965159424_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQnv_0Lht6qo1rSEKgDyyQCsCDGXBN4bYMoBisqTPrXLfmkSGbAbaJ9Dj0UEk2a4ByBjaGl7j4rrrmHA67or9eVK&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=e2accee13bb7b40f7cb58500b5779ee5&oe=5E15B411

'Well they are close and get along,' said Megan.
    'Well they will both work well together as they are meant to be clingy,' added Anna.
    'What makes you say that?' asked Megan.
    'Well Simon practically stalked Humara and Humara said that Tammy kept going on about her ex boyfriend all the time which is why she got bored of Tammy,' said Anna.

69263514_10156544284121497_6428591990773907456_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQl9kxyVNCpRUjidTYmR74utZsuedcWBOMoKlbnr9oh_pIviZGu0L1LvP51mxs4bwUIrkEQFlB6o4bh6mi1Rn4OY&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=d1eb4652ec2079f865a3022ea109e36d&oe=5E078458

See more:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958845/the-social-club-part-1-23/p11

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 , The Britannia is an impressive build. I remember that you posted about using diagonal walls to make the Union flag carpet, that was a really clever trick!

@Brandontaylor , that's a really tiny fish Ava caught in the park! :) Congratulations on Hank and Ava's promotions!

@Cadh20000 , I watched the video. Sadie has a lovely voice... but lol, that rude townie casually walking up on the stage to admire the props!
    The ghost dog is adorable, but it makes me sad!

@jonny522 , I laughed at "plantist"! :smiley: I like the painting of the statue!

@lisasc360 , it was fun seeing the Scooby Doo gang investigate the magic shop and interact with the various objects. I laughed at Scooby seeing Bonehilda as a snack! :smiley:

@GraceyManor , LOL at Darren saying a desert isn't private enough!
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited August 2019

Feedback

@PalmArrow

I have enjoyed watching your roaring Heights screenshots, I have not really
    used that world myself.

@meerkattime

Haha
    yeah, who knows everyone came outside lol.
    Thank you.

@bekkasan

You are a great builder should do it more hehe.

@GraceyManor

Glad the move went well, enjoyed the updates
    so far.

@Brandontaylor

I like sending my sims out to fish if they have nothing else
    to do or I have no idea what to do.

@Cadh20000

Thank you, enjoyed the updates so far.

@coco

He had a speak bubble with Teresa's photo in lol, guess he was shy of her
    haha.
    Yeah, Teresa has a fancy car.
    Thank you.
    I plan to buy sometime this fall a Nintendo switch lite, I have no room for an ordinary Switch and its too
    expensive for me. but I really want to play " Fire Emblem three houses" so yeah that's a plan hehe.

@lisasc360

Great to see you Scooby gang again.
    Post edited by Silverofdreams30 on
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Turjan That is cool that it didn't take too long to fix everything back!

@king_of_simcity7 Nice pics of the hotel. I guess it will play a part in the story?

@ItsJanier Glad you are enjoying Aurora Springs. I've only played in it once.
    I do agree about the Dunes brothers in Oasis Springs! They are very good looking. This is a picture of them from my Sanctuary (someone turned Oasis Springs into a world and I downloaded it) story I changed the older brother's hair, but that was it.
    43616041842_ff6a57d84c_b.jpg

@Silverofdreams30 Love the party pics!
    I'm a slow builder! :)

@Brandontaylor ugh...I do not like it when the food is spoiled, but you don't know it til they've already eaten it! Bad start to a morning!
    Congrats on Hank winning the contest.
    Bummer about Buster.
    Congrats to both of them on their promotions!
    I like it when my sim gets a cop car to ride around in!

@rubyskywalker Have fun building the house! Congrats on baby Luka!

@Cadh20000 I like her outfit very much!
    Congrats on the gig!
    Gosh what rude people just wandering around on the stage like that!
    lol.... thanks for the refresher video! She is pretty!

@GraceyManor It nice seeing your sims back at work saving the future this time!
    Kind of a hard landing for Talon!
    She's right, he is a cute bot!
    I wonder what Darren is going to ask! She's got a pretty smile in the picture above the last one.
    Well dag, what a bad timing interruption! Guess we will have to wait too. Darren wants this to be right. Must be important! :smiley:

@jonny522 Congrats to Alex and Lyndsey on the anniversary!
    Hope all goes well with both couples. They look like they are having loads of fun together.
    oops....well that was not a fun ending for the evening.

@lisasc360 The pancakes sound yummy!
    Lovely seeing the gang again!
    Scooby is so cute as Bonehilda teaches him the trick.
    Such funny adventures in the magic shoppe!
    I laughed that Fred took away the voodoo doll from Shaggy!
    Then he goes and plays with magic wands. Silly Fred!

@meerkattime ouch! I've had a broken rib before. They are painful. Hope it heals quickly!
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Today's update

I switched to the Best family home to edit
    since they are so many I also aged
    Abigail up and had her marry Matteo Torres. So this update will feature Abigail and Matteo.

[img][/img]ZGvkKGm.jpg

It was morning and Abigail started writing a book.

[img][/img]rjgIZJy.jpg

Matteo slept in longer

[img][/img]0AVlwnJ.jpg

Later I sent Abigail to the outdoor pool since it was nice weather.

[img][/img]f8W5SRY.jpg

[img][/img]NJrlcj8.jpg

[img][/img]TKOScpP.jpg

[img][/img]dS77FM1.jpg

where she enjoyed herself

[img][/img]Xf2YLO8.jpg

I noticed Teresa arrived aswell.

All for now.

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @meerkattime I am so sorry about your rib :( I hope it heals quickly *hugs*
    I have just been through a very scary health situation myself but, fortunately, all seems to be well for now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    So silly and so typical for my luck - I actually slipped on a yoga mat :joy: and hit my ribs to a corner of a table. I guess I should add "clumsy" to my list of traits ;) .

@meerkattime , ouch! Just reading that sentence hurt. :( I wish you a speedy recovery!

@Silverofdreams30 , Abigail is so cute, especially in the picture where she's jumping into the pool!
  • Options
    My Poirot household has settled into a routine of work and leisure. Hastings always has to be the first to wake up, because he starts work at 7 AM.

qTdUgj3.jpg

YGXyz9e.jpg

OhI2bGg.jpg

Miss Lemon has started a novel called "Hercule Poirot and the Golden Llama", named after a rabbithole case that was Poirot's first job opportunity.

m5CRMdK.jpg

Poirot's second case is a call he got from famous sportsman Gabe Ruth.

bbRvAEI.jpg

Gabe is afraid a rival has hacked into his computer, and wants Poirot to hack the rival's computer to see if this is the case. The problem is that it's the 1920's and computers haven't been invented yet!

SqZVbNz.jpg

But Poirot can use Miss Lemon's typewriter for hacking. :)

HmjeUai.jpg

He solves the case! The rival has indeed hacked Gabe Ruth.

kFsHQPI.jpg

He tells his client what he had learned, and earns a handsome fee.

8gnRiqt.jpg
  • Options
    Poirot and Hastings get home around the same time. Hastings is close to a promotion, but he has been working hard and is very stressed.

9hOQQzT.jpg

But I have a de-stressing activity planned for everyone! They cross the road and run down to the shore, where a water taxi is waiting for them.

SzUqP9b.jpg

The taxi boat takes them to Roaring Heights' Chinatown, to the Martial Arts Academy.

BIgJZE7.jpg

The "Chinatown" is just three lots I have added to an empty island: the Academy, a residential house next to it...

JZG9ZIq.jpg

... and a consignment and elixir store.

1SIXy0j.jpg

The three enter the Academy and take in their sorroundings.

EZ2mJci.jpg

Hastings changes into his Sim Fu outfit and starts training with a dummy. (The other sim training is Bonnie, one half of the Bonnie and Clyde criminal duo. It will be interesting if they cross paths with Poirot!)

9uIAleV.jpg

Poirot and Miss Lemon opt for exercising the mind by playing dominoes on the terrace.

hvKfsVO.jpg

When Hastings is too tired to continue, the three have a quick drink in the upstairs bar, and then return home in a good mood.

gY8BZEw.jpg

• Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    edited August 2019
    Chip threw a fit when Sadie took the plate he wanted to wash. :p
    A very articulate Zombie...of the Jock group...gave a presentation at the whiteboard one night!
    That same night Chip Ensorcelled this young man(who btw aged up to Young Adult AS he was summoned into their yard as a Zombie!) and told him to "Discover a Potion", I guess he must have found his interest as he was still there the following morning after the Ensorcellment and Zombie curse had both worn off.
    For some reason a Ghostly Lucky floating past makes it a little hard for Bryan to meditate...
    He came back this time just for a nap in his favorite bed?!?!
    Look who got stuck in Maternity Clothes for a while!
    Hmm...Morning Sickness and Gardening Competitions don't seem to go well together...
    I was shocked when I got up this morning and went to upload the screenshots for this, apparently I didn't have any of the baby, a boy named Benny.

They attended a Feast Day party, the dress code was "Dress to Impress".
    This is Melody's formal outfit. And this was Chip's default one, surprisingly.
    By the way, since Bryan got his Martial Arts to a high enough level he is now training the rest of the household, minus Benny of course since he is too young at the moment. (I have a mod that allows multiple skillgains from stuff that seems like it should give such, Science AND Logic from the telescope and potion table(and Nerd social group influence too), Martial Arts AND Athletics from the martial arts equipment, etc...)
    original.jpg

69152638_364917681099157_4934266250227351552_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQn-mZbbyBdLrN71VN13Id2vB40MtxEcCTFD7qj5Y5Em7nlPeswtlurMyLMLcvTIVJ4UB_2qhESVrL3ZoNqWN0w_&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=998413ced211f3dc23eceea3eb6453c2&oe=5E14D831
    Chelsea: Sorry, I was so tired from traveling.What did you want to talk about?
    Darren: Chelsea, I..
    the pager went off, someone needed help somewhere.

69291926_364917667765825_124761180676816896_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQn9ifLvlKC3s9OaPY9rD_Xfy5YugG5aNsGcsb19FndpQi-sueRErX3hQFZcVldrtxs-lq8bw5HSvIW5QBOdw8VT&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=c0267e324a1db517a273a295b126c040&oe=5E0D3B38
    Darren: Duty calls.I guess we'll talk later.
    Chelsea: Yeah..

69926589_364917701099155_7078516719861366784_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQkHG2NiR09_owMFYs15hVYLBBLgUT4KMS4TaIb1Xb5tAGwwh0vCLJeNxOJyxqrf9rnqj6MgS9XYfny2cXkUeSHz&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=8a0c322aed0367b5c50fc61cc4e88cf9&oe=5E135664

69404150_364917734432485_7414735749158797312_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQn4DqQR6O7337zoh_G8BJm3VUvzQOj4JkSaZXa_F92qbVoi2l60e52SNWbqf3JeR4RAMZ8cqTb5x3U3MQFrAWv6&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=06ecd1ec2b0ac57c55b7938011df4a8e&oe=5E123E12
    Darren: I don't know how to get in here.
    Chelsea: Looks like it takes some sort of key.
    Text: The keys are buried in the sand find them.

69781837_364917744432484_8031379502519025664_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQkVTtOfxhaUOf3DgTmdyTYVWJYoqJtgUfzJ8AOn-zwpwW6BRgsqecQjTDBuS5hWC1z_F8FGb8vMc2nKSfbumRAt&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=8704dcb3a20d7ae97e01d16543c5ed8f&oe=5DD58BFC
    Chelsea: So...what did you want to talk about?
    Darren: Let's wait until we're in private.
    Chelsea: We are in a deserted desert, I think we're private..
    Darren:I know, but I rather be in a nicer spot.

Good luck Darren...I think you're going to need it...

coco wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 Sadie looks lovely. I always thought that ITF dress was the best design out of all of the outfits from that pack. That's annoying that the audience were too enamored by the props to focus on Sadie, talk about rude. Aw Lucky came back! I'm glad he's still a best friend even as a ghost. Wow he does look a lot like Santa. Melody looks like she barely survived. Now I'm curious to see what you will do with the Genie :)

Thanks! ^_^
    Agreed! Best outfit of the bunch, male or female!
    Yep, I'm pretty sure she wanted to punch a few of them... :p
    Yep! ^_^
    Lol, I was tempted to take him into CAS, make him fatter and put him in a red suit. :p
    Yeah, she took quite a beating!
    So far he, having the Nurturing trait, has been taking care of Benny the most. Later I'll be finding a way to change is LTW(he wants to be a GoldDigger right now...). He wished to become an Investigator so I let him take the job...strange thing is, he has the Coward trait! :p
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 I like her outfit very much!
    Congrats on the gig!
    Gosh what rude people just wandering around on the stage like that!
    lol.... thanks for the refresher video! She is pretty!

Thanks!
    Agreed, very rude indeed!
    You're welcome! :p Glad you agree!
    @Cadh20000

Thank you, enjoyed the updates so far.

Thanks! Glad to hear it!
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 , I watched the video. Sadie has a lovely voice... but lol, that rude townie casually walking up on the stage to admire the props!
    The ghost dog is adorable, but it makes me sad!

Thanks!
    That wasn't the only one, it was like the 4th or 5th one! DX
    Agreed!
    @Cadh20000 Nice performance outfit!
    Sorry about the rude audience.
    Awwww, hello Lucky <3.
    Shame he didn't stay around.
    Sadie made me miss the singing career. I think I know which one of my saves I'll play next when I have time to play :).

I managed to get a fracture in one of my ribs yesterday. It heals by itself and is no big deal, but it's pretty annoying anyway because moving and breathing hurts now :s .

Thanks! ^_^
    Hopefully they don't keep doing stuff like that...
    Agreed!
    Lol, have fun!

Ouch! Well....best I can say is "Heal up quick and try to NOT move in ways that hurt worse".
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Hank and Ava update

kCQxLjt.jpg
    Ava was first to get up today so she ate leftover macaroni for breakfast. Today was the big day, she and Hank were going to tie the knot!

Vc1FCj8.jpg
    Hank had a bit of a longer day yesterday so he was still sleeping. Ava went to her alchemy station to learn more recipes. She hasn't attempted to make anything yet but probably will on her days off.

j8w11n2.jpg
    Hank woke up finally and ate his breakfast. After that, he did chores around the house to make sure it was clean for the guests, if they decided to come inside.

MQ7Un8L.jpg
    I wanted Hank and Ava to wait outside due to the fact that the guests would get stuck in the house when the wedding started. Hank wanted some fairy dust so he begged Ava to give him some. Ava took it into consideration, then decided she'd give him 3 jars.

zId9ztq.jpg
    W6jOYSk.jpg
    Yumi Sekemoto, Holly Alto, Geoffrey Landgraab, and Monika Morris were some of the first guests to sit down. The other side had Cycl0n3 Sw0rd, Blair Wainwright, and Nancy Landgraab. Both she and Cycl0n3 seemed to take it hard.

wA8I0pH.jpg
    Hank and Ava exchanged rings while Thornton Wolff watched from behind. He is a good friend of Ava's but Morgana didn't come since she doesn't know either Hank or Ava.

LXs8u2V.jpg
    Cake cutting. Gunther and Cornelia showed up just as the wedding had already started.

wnQFUgE.jpg
    fS0hQT0.jpg
    The guests all sat down at the picnic tables I had set up. Ava was standing right by the cake but threw a fit that she couldn't get to it. She did finally get some but it was way after Hank did. Hank decided to play guitar for the guests while they ate.

PdNMcVB.jpg
    Once all the guests left and everything was cleaned up, Hank and Ava headed to the bedroom to start their new life together.

***I was going to post the next day but decided to do it different so I'll play the 15th day tonight. I'll get to feedback probably in an hour or so.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    @meerkattime

Thank you, and ouch hope you feel a bit better today.
    Matteo Torres is a cutie.

@PalmArrow

Thank you

@Mikezumi

Glad to hear your health issues seems ok now hugs.
  • Options
    @Cadh20000 , that poor sim! Aging up to young adult, being zombified and then ensorcelled all in the course of one night! He will definitely never forget the start of his young adulthood!

@Brandontaylor , congratulations to Hank and Ava! It's nice to see all the familiar Sunset Valley townies at the wedding!
  • Options
    @meerkattime Thanks for the comments and feedback :)

@PalmArrow Thanks for the feedback :) There is only one other build with that and it is the entertainment ballroom:

69237403_10156545816796497_3809710672443342848_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQmEuadux1juU1qHRo7OcgIfTvxaqkIAP8E_czA7K9wsRDAblZAwxHthTtOvn3VhmeLTGzJJuS5kUmb6yiY4J2zD&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=f40adc4eb4738cf7291d616ad4648657&oe=5E14985D

I changed it once to the French flag after the Paris attacks a couple of years ago :(

I could make other flags but one blue one with yellow stars is too sensitive these days!

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    edited August 2019
    Chip's outerwear, traits(Coward, Frugal, Inappropriate, Nurturing, and Over-Emotional), and LTW...I WILL get that LTW changed, but if I remember right it can be done through gameplay and I want to use that method if possible
    Chip STILL didn't have a bed of his own and had been making do with naps on the couch and in the rocker.(By the way, he does have one now though. I added a 2nd floor to the house. It is very bare-bones, but it DOES include a room for Chip and one for Benny later when he reaches Childhood. Chip's has a ceiling light that adds +1 Environment, and Melody's old bed since she upgraded to a double in preparation for her wedding night. Benny's future room has nothing at all...I had to use "Kaching" 3 times just to get the little added I did)
    Benny's little corner of his parent's room that he'll be using til he ages up.
    Sadie taking Benny out to the back garden for his lesson on how to talk.
    (For some reason all his lessons, except of course Potty Training, are held in the garden out back. Fairies(or Fairy-Witches) and gardens...)
    Sadie giving him said lesson.
    Poor Benny learned to walk on HARD MODE, through what was for him knee deep snow!

PalmArrow wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 , that poor sim! Aging up to young adult, being zombified and then ensorcelled all in the course of one night! He will definitely never forget the start of his young adulthood!

Lol, probably not. :p At least he got some skills out of it!
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    Part 35B

Part 35B

For the next few minutes there was an awkward silence as Anna texted Tony a few times and then invited him over.

'No one minds if Tony comes over do they?' she asked casually.
    'I thought that it was just going to be the four of us?' said Jamie feeling disappointed that Anna now seemed to be on good terms with Tony again.
    'Well it will be five of us now,' said Anna.
    'Tony is cool,' said Warren 'it should be a good laugh!'
    'He is a user though?' protested Jamie.
    'He is alright, it was just a misunderstanding,' said Anna. Jamie was annoyed as Anna had spent the past week complaining about Tony and now all of a sudden after sending just one text message Tony was now back in the game and going to spoil things.

69528316_10156544284396497_1788952663031808000_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQnWWMXtvtcYSwG0sxuM7Rb08M_Vyytd1axPiGIuTu0II0OmqWV8ZC1P59ktSrxncYDD6u9JaOedPUChWWifK5o1&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=4a7b225c28cf2d21489eea846b2e6eab&oe=5E09DF22

See more:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958845/the-social-club-part-1-23#latest
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    New parts also added to my wordpress blog :)

https://wordpress.com/smoogie7.wordpress.com
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options

Page 3654, continued

@GraceyManor Wonder what Emit needed help with?
    Good idea, never know when a plumbot could become useful.
    Don't worry, Darren. Buy the right trait chips and it'll take care of itself.
    Great update!
    Nice to know the plumbot is protective.
    I kind of have a feeling I know what Darren wanted to say.
    Great updates!

@Cadh20000 Wow, those would be useful Sims, having the abilities of both a fairy and a witch.
    As far as I know they do. Every time I did that step, my Sim got attacked in the catacombs. I've only released two though so not sure.

@jonny522 Looks like the anniversary celebration went well.
    Hope Gary and Mona get to know each other better.
    I'd have a headache too.
    Looks like Ryan and Lauri's date went well too.

@lisasc360 As much food as Shaggy eats, I bet everything he makes tastes delicious.
    He is a good dog, any other dog would have buried her.
    Sounds like a nice idea, that way they can see what else there is for sale.
    Only Shaggy would look at a broom rack and get scared of the possibility of witches.
    Looking forward to seeing what Shaggy learns.
    Man, Fred sure didn't like that voodoo doll.
    Those mirrors sure are interesting.
    Yep, must have to be a witch, lol
    Great updates!

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome.

@coco Lol, she sure wouldn't like it, that's for sure.
    Yep, sometimes Hank does some weird things.
    They sure do, lol. I think Claire's outfit is her work outfit but her daughter is bald.
    I know, it seems I am always seeing Sims giving them.
    Lol, they sure do. When she lays in bed, sometimes the tips of her wings will go outside.
    He was. He almost threw up from it.
    Think it was a minnow.
    Lol, maybe she is.
    He must have been, lol. Only Ava got the stuffed moodlet.
    I'm glad she did. Sad part is that usually Bessie isn't far behind.
    Me too, I always turn the sirens on, no matter where they are going.
    Thanks for the comments.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member
    Great updates everyone... :)

@Karritz, I'm glad everyone's okay okay despite what the pictures show. And I'm thinking to myself that the plumbot should had been able to put out instead of freaking out...lol

@Cadh20000,
    Scooby and the gang vs Bonehilda? Is she the villain in disguise or a robot controlled by the villain like in most of the classic series? Or are you thinking of going more supernaturally themed here like "The 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo", "Scooby Doo and the Witch's Ghost", "Scooby Doo on Zombie Island", or "Scooby Doo and the Goblin King"?

Thanks!
    I'm not sure yet but I also placed my Frankenstein family in the game and I'm thinking about having them be the owners of The Magic Shoppe that I've built in the game. So I'll probably do a little bit of a story with Velma and the gang trying to more details and knowledge about the Bonehildas... :)

Great updates... :)

@Brandontaylor, congrats on Hank and Ava's wedding... :)
    @lisasc360 I've been wanting to go there for a while now, just haven't been able to yet.
    I've seen that Elvis on MTS. Before my computer issues, I was going to download him but I didn't.
    It's one of those worlds that I'd definitely try out.
    Exactly. That's a good way to get hurt.
    Thanks! I'm enjoying this new story with them, hoping it will last a while, even if it means moving to another world.
    Same here. My father-in-law took his wife there a dew years ago before he passed away in 2015 as a surprise for her as she is a big Elvis fan herself. He first took her to The Jewelry Shopping Network as she loves to watch that. And once they left from there, they headed in the direction of Graceland. She had a blast on that vacation... :)
    I'm still thinking about that version of Elvis myself and about downloading it as well as installing the CC that I need for him... :)
    Oh it's a nice world for sure, I just haven't did any real game playing in it yet as I have too many worlds to chose from...lol
    Yup it's best to be safe than sorry in situations like that. But you know that sometimes they end jumping into things before checking it out and then it's too late.
    You're welcome... :)
    @lisasc360 As much food as Shaggy eats, I bet everything he makes tastes delicious.
    He is a good dog, any other dog would have buried her.
    Sounds like a nice idea, that way they can see what else there is for sale.
    Only Shaggy would look at a broom rack and get scared of the possibility of witches.
    Looking forward to seeing what Shaggy learns.
    Man, Fred sure didn't like that voodoo doll.
    Those mirrors sure are interesting.
    Yep, must have to be a witch, lol
    Great updates!
    He sure can put away a lot of food in his belly...lol Yeah because he comes up with some crazy recipes to make...lol
    Yeah he is but I'm sure that he would love to bury her and not ever see her again...lol
    Yeah it is and it's a good idea to go and check it out to try to learn more about the shoppe and the Bonehildas that they sell... :)
    That is so true with him as I think just about everything scares the heck out of him... :)
    Same here. I already knows the gardening skill so I need to see what else he can learn as well... :)
    No he didn't. Maybe because he thinks that they are just a myth made up to scare the weak people.
    They sure are. I just wonder what Shaggy would had done if he saw that strange creepy looking face looking back at him... :p
    Yeah silly Fred thought that anyone could use the magic wands but he found out the hard way that not everyone can use them...lol
    Thank you... :)

@Silverofdreams30, you're welcome... :)

Great updates... :)
    @lisasc360

Great to see you Scooby gang again.

@bekkasan, you're welcome... :)
    @lisasc360 The pancakes sound yummy!
    Lovely seeing the gang again!
    Scooby is so cute as Bonehilda teaches him the trick.
    Such funny adventures in the magic shoppe!
    I laughed that Fred took away the voodoo doll from Shaggy!
    Then he goes and plays with magic wands. Silly Fred!
    They sure do sound yummy... :)
    He sure is but O'm sure the look that he's giving her is a look of hunger...lol
    hey certainly had some cool adventures over there... :)
    Yeah I laughed when I saw Fred snatch the doll right out of Shaggy's hands. I'v never seen that happen before on the few times that I had any of my Sims use the voodoo doll.
    Yeah he should know better than that as he isn't a magical being... :p

@king_of_simcity7, great updates... :)

@jonny522, great update... :) It looks like Ryan had a good time at the university... :)

@Turjan, you're welcome... :)

@GraceyManor, Oh no, Darren and Chelsea have a job to do in the future. This should be interesting. And that plumbot that Chelsea brought sure is very protective of her as it was scanning Darren.

@coco,
    @lisasc360 I think Bonehilda is underestimating how smart of a dog Scooby is :wink: That was nice of Shaggy to make everyone's breakfast, and looks like they appreciated it too. I wonder how Bonehilda can read a book when she doesn't technically have eyeballs... :tongue: The shoppe looks a bit mysterious from the outside. I hope the owners are nice people :)
    I would have thought that Shaggy would be more frightened by the voodoo doll. I guess I was wrong because he clearly knows how to use the doll. Trying it out on Fred wasn't a smart idea. Of course Daphne would be inspecting the mirrors. No one ever expects a stranger's face to be staring back at them. Those wands don't look very safe, maybe Fred better practice in private if he wants to impress someone :)
    hehehe, she sure is...lol Yup since he is the chef of the household, he gets to fix the meals... :smiley Yeah really, she doesn't have any eyes unless she has little tiny scanners in her eye sockets.
    It sure does. I wonder what else could be in that shoppe that we can't see yet... >:)
    I know really since he's seen what voodoo dolls can do...lol No it wasn't a smart idea for him to do that Fred since Fred keeps trying to tell Shaggy that there is no such things as monsters and ghosts and such but Shaggy just doesn't believe him. Yup since Daphne is so fashion conscious... ;) I'm surprised that she didn't jump away from the mirror as I know I would if I ever saw a strange face showing up in it... :s No they don't look safe at all and he shouldn't be playing with them as he isn't a witch or warlock... :s

@meerkattime,
    @lisasc360 I like Shaggy's sheep pajamas :p .
    Bonehilda doesn't seem understand that she should be scared of Scooby.
    It's funny how Bonehilda can read with those eyes she doesn't have. But then again, she can see or at least smell dirt too to be able to clean up.
    Lol @ the voodoo doll pics.
    Thank you... :) I think it suits him just fine...lol
    No she doesn't. She doesn't realize what Scooby could do to her if he decided to take one of her bones for a snack...lol
    Yeah it doesn't seem strange that she can still read without her eyes unless so has tiny little scanners in her eye sockets...lol Yeah really, How can she see all of that without her eyes... :o

@PalmArrow,
    @lisasc360 , it was fun seeing the Scooby Doo gang investigate the magic shop and interact with the various objects. I laughed at Scooby seeing Bonehilda as a snack! :smiley:
    Thank you... :) I'm hoping to have them go back one night after it closes and sneak back inside to have a closer look at everything inside of the shoppe... :) hehehe, I thought that would funny as dogs love bones and she is made of bones...lol

Great update from your Roaring Heights story... :)
  • Options

Page 3655

@king_of_simcity7 Hoping everyone has a good time.
    Anna's not being too nice.
    I wonder if Anna likes Tony?
    Great updates!

@meerkattime I know, doesn't sound appetizing, although sushi doesn't appeal to me anyway.
    I guess so, lol. I don't know if he got his emergency beeper or not yet.
    Makes since that he'd win, I think he'd be the competitive kind, lol
    Yep, then he cut it short again in the next update.
    I hope not. I need to get some more.
    Thanks for the comments!

@PalmArrow I know, wasn't worth much either.
    Thanks, hopefully they will reach the top soon.
    Thanks for the comments!
    Hastings sure has to get up early.
    Good luck on the novel, Miss Lemon!
    Gabe shouldn't know about computers. :#
    Poirot did a good job.
    Nice build!
    Thank you! Yeah, I enjoy seeing everyone. So far everyone in Sunset Valley has just aged up, not many have died yet.

@Silverofdreams30 Me too, it gives them something to do at least.
    Thanks for the comments!
    Good luck on Abigail's book.
    Looks like nice pool weather.
    Great update!

@bekkasan Same here, and it hadn't been in there that long either.
    He sure did a good job for his first time.
    I know. Sad thing is that Bessie usually is the next one to go. I think they must be the oldest ones in town when you load a new Sunset Valley.
    They're doing pretty well on them. They got some days off now.
    Thanks for the comments!

@Cadh20000 Sims sure are good at complaining.
    Wow, that zombie must be a smart one.
    Lucky want's to play, not watch his owner meditate, lol
    Looks like a baby is on the way.
    Congrats on the birth of Benny!
    Bryan's going to busy, teaching everyone martial arts.
    At least everyone has a room now.
    Not a bad place to learn, although it may be cold in the snow.
    Great updates!

@lisasc360 Thank you!
    I bet she did. Maybe one day I'll get there.
    It's a nice one, can't remember if they used special sliders or not.
    Yep, they are bad about doing that, lol.
    Shaggy would probably thank him for that.
    Better to be on the safe side.
    Shaggy almost seems happiest at home with the doors locked.
    He probably would have ran and hid, lol
    It's too bad, casting spells could have been useful to him and the gang.
  • Options
    gothiclandgrabbsgothiclandgrabbs Posts: 94 Member
    i made a sim and made her go to university shes filrty daredevil and a rebel and an athletic sim and she is a level 10 jock studying physical edcution and is dating ashly and has a blog shes now in her 4th term
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Oscar's Childhood Episode 16 is now available to watch on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/8VUkqPrF0og

In this episode Mena travels to Barnacle Bay with the teens Serena Abe and Coral Goldbeard as well as the toddlers Tyree Verona, Alexander Cross and Westerley Cross. They are all returned to their homes.

We get to see inside the Abe tiny home. Serena now lives with her elder sister, Patty. I discovered Patty is pregnant.

Coral returns to her parents' mansion.

When I went to the Verona household I found Tyree's mother, Julia was at the library playing guitar. She suddenly went into labour and rushed off to hospital. She emerged carrying her new baby girl. She'd left her baby son at home alone when she went out. He was lying on the floor. I added 2 cots to the household and both babies were quickly placed into them. Then Tyree got aged up to child. I also swapped the men around. Richie Radan was living in the Verona household and his girlfriend was Dina Caliante while Alec Trebo was living in the Caliente household and he is the father of all three of Julia's children. As I left them all together, little Tyree was wishing his parents would get married. I'm not sure what's actually going on there but I'll leave them to it.

Finally, I returned Alexander and Westerley Cross to their mother, Odessa Cross. While there I did a bit of work. I added a new room to the front of the house and placed two bunk beds and other furniture in it. Then I aged up the two older toddlers, Melinda and Kelsey. There were already five cots in one bedroom so there is plenty of space for the two I just returned, as well as the youngest, a baby boy.

Then, leaving Mena alone at the Barnacle Bay boarding school I went on a quick visit to the fairy village. I aged up one toddler, Gloria Flower, and checked up on another few fairies before returning to Mena and getting her to return to Chocolate Cake Island.

I loaded this video to YouTube yesterday but wasn't able to make it public as my computer couldn't get onto the internet. So far this morning I have a connection so it is now live for you to watch should you wish to watch it.

Now I'm working on Episode 17 where they will clean up after the meteor hit the buildings and age up Gator - he has cake just one day before the game would have aged him up.

That's it for now.

Happy Simming

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top