Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    @blueybluesky They are sweet! Also I love their livingroom. It looks very cozy. I see they have a cat.

Thankyou, they are living in an apartment at the moment. The cat is Wren's that she adopted, Her name is Nyx and has the frisky, mischievous and fluffy traits.

LQDDEdG.png
  • Options
    ms4evms4ev Posts: 45 Member
    [img][/img]E4H3mfs.png

Okay so I had this moment with my cat, like 🐸🐸🐸🐸 give me some food Karen
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited August 2019
    @Daephene actually the proximity of the lots was exactly what I was considering as well :D but it's okay, to visit they can just sail over with a boat. It would allow me to turn Mua'Pelam (I hope I'm spelling this correctly) into a tribal area. With Napo and Nixie sort of creating the second settlement. So I'd have the Mahoe tribe on the small island and have Napo and Nixie start the Keahi tribe next to the volcano.

It's not the largest lot though but I'm not quite ready yet to get rid of the ship wreckage on the third one. However, to complete the "tribal area" I might consider filling the third part of the land with a bunch of tribal witches. But I'd have to see the magic pack first before knowing if that's even an option.

Only weird thing is, Millawa is Napo's mother, so she's a Keahi too. So is his sister, Hiva. But it'd be a little weird to have all the Keahi's move out :joy:

Hence, my current idea is to name the "spin-off" tribe after Nixie instead, the Osheeni tribe. She's a mermaid, so I could imagine a story where she - being the cool mermaid that she is - wants to turn the Mahoe patriarchy on its head by setting out to create a kind of mermadic matriarchy instead. Napo is pretty crazy about her (literally, he's one of the few sims that seems to declare his love and embrace his wife autonomously at least 4 times a day), so he could be down for that.
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @DoloresGrey

Oh my God!!!!

How did you do this?? 😮😮😮

Thank you so much 😊It’s adorable! 🤗💗😄
    @AlwaysAsking I wish you Happy Birthday as well!
    24-8-2019-14-25-51.png

I wish my Sim’s birthdays were this great!

And that my actual birthday was this great 😂😅😉
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17214973#Comment_17214973

I'm testing my ability to figure out how to link back to a previous post. Also I did in fact edit the post I'm linking back to with more information about Athena's serial romance adventures and the elders from the retirement village. So if the link works, you can go back and read that, if you're interested.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes and birthday greetings! 🤗❤️😊

It was a good day 😊

I slept as late as I wanted too! No alarm! Lol 😂 and Hubby and I went out to an early dinner, and I played Sims for a while! 😊 Old J (who’s name is actually Hunter, get it?) got married to Leo ❤️ A very pretty wedding

And then apple pie and ice cream! (because there aren’t really any cakes that I like as much as pie, lol)

Anyway, I’m off to write comments now 🤗
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited August 2019
    @SiliClone
    Your Caleb and Cassandra continue to be relationship goals. Seeing them almost makes me sad that mine don´t even know each other.

@Daephene
    Orange is living the best life. When I let him to do his thing, he pretty much only leaves the ocean to go to work or to play songs on his guitar.

I left Orange to enjoy his peaceful life and played Cesare and Fiametta instead. Cesare needed to raise his photography skill, so he took some photos of his beautiful sister ZJC5Lq8.png
    1LbvEEU.png
    MhHDnS8.png
    bo2EmMt.png
    One of Cesare himself SujLRG0.png

Both siblings received promotion, Fiametta as a style influencer and Cesare as a writer. They are getting more and more famous with every following day.

Romeo continues to show up at their door every single day, sometimes even twice a day. I no longer let him in, because his constant visits are no longer sweet, but annoying stalkerly behaviour. It´s great that he loves his kids, but they have their own lives and don´t want to hang out with their emotionally unstable, stuck in his dark form dad 24/7. I have always been more or less indifferent towards Romeo, but he is really starting to get on my nerves with his stalking. If he doesn´t look out, he may come to share the fate of Lucrecia´s previous husbands.

Cesare and Fiametta are going to Sulani at weekend, both to spend time with Orange and because Fiametta wants to see dolphins.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @DeafSimmer Oh no! That was so sad! I hoped he was going to propose :( And he left instead? Seriously? I am so angry with him! :#
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    @AlwaysAsking Thanks! I am glad you liked it.
    BTW I wanted to make your simself an apple pie as a birthday cake. But then I decided it wasn't fancy enough :D
    Post edited by DoloresGrey on
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes and birthday greetings! 🤗❤️😊

It was a good day 😊

I slept as late as I wanted too! No alarm! Lol 😂 and Hubby and I went out to an early dinner, and I played Sims for a while! 😊 Old J (who’s name is actually Hunter, get it?) got married to Leo ❤️ A very pretty wedding

And then apple pie and ice cream! (because there aren’t really any cakes that I like as much as pie, lol)

Anyway, I’m off to write comments now 🤗

Sounds like you've had a lovely day. Glad to hear it! <3
  • Options
    KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    edited August 2019
    It's been a while, hi. :o TS4 fell by the wayside a few days after Island Living was released. I ended up with an unexpected house guest when a friend's relationship ended. We then ended up engaging in a little real life island living when she invited me to go with her to visit her parents out in Malta on short notice. There was a sign on one of the boats that read, "If you see someone throwing plastic into the sea throw him in after." It popped up in my head today when playing in Sulani because Isabelle is a conservationist. :p

ANYWAY, SIMS.

My tenth gen heiress Isabelle Pohl dragged her husband Gideon out to the Romance Festival in hopes of getting the usually unflirty superstar in the mood.

H80r6ea.png

gOfRjFj.png

The events of that night resulted in the gift of their second son: Jorn Pohl. He arrived on Winterfest much to fussy firstborn Johannes' distaste.

Z3IOjkB.png
    waHgPql.png

Gideon: "What's in the box?"

z93OKDM.png

Gideon: "It's a... a... what is it Izzy?"
    Isabelle: "I'll show you how to use that later."

Jorn as a tot.

saqS7KL.png

With two toddlers in the household, Isabelle and Gideon decided they needed a night alone. They hired a babysitter and hit up the Spice Festival where they both failed the curry challenge. And for some reason Isabelle's great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather decided it was appropriate to third wheel their date.

zEFuOxb.png

lcbVdcD.png

Ernest: "What? Why're you both looking at me like that?"

Johannes birthday arrived! It was the weekend so they took the time to properly celebrate.

zeSqtAw.png
    9uKddKg.png
    Jorn: "Hello? Mum? Dad? Somebody please notice the cuter son!"

Johannes as a child, feat. clingy Jorn.

eJ6mqZ4.png

Ernest and his husband Vladislaus came over to meet the boys.

0olqTHC.png
    PohuPRo.png
    Jorn: "Yay, people are noticing me!"

Then somehow Jorn ended up stealing the spotlight while the birthday boy butchered his new violin.

kkSuDPS.png
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Some more babies born...and a new Landgraab on the way!
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I’m currently creating a new sim, she is going to be my masterpiece, her name is Chrissy and she is going to be a confident go getter, who is very creative and friendly, everyone is going to love her. If there was an irresistible trait she would have it. She’s gonna have big bold curly hair and curves.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited August 2019
    The Ultimate Posts Explaining Daephene's Sims, Part 2 of 3
    I wanted to fit this into two parts total, but by the time I got through the third family in this post I realized it was getting a little long.

Alright, so part one is here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17214973#Comment_17214973

That post gives the background of the matriarch of my primary save, Athena Andreas, and her pursuit of the Serial Romantic aspiration. Now I'm going to introduce all of the households that were created in the process.

First of all, I'll let you know my setup. I have nine family households where the heir is a descendant of Athena, Families A-I. With these households I have the goal of completing all aspirations, careers and collections within the first four generations (Athena and her lovers are generation 1). Every family is in a different world and has a marginal focus on specific pack content.
    I have one retirement village, Household Z. They basically just go on club outings and vacations and enjoy their life. They have no goals.
    And I am creating separate occult households that are more story rather than aspiration based. So far I only have Household V, the vampires who live with Vlad.

A few other things you might have questions about that I'll answer now:
    I give teen sims a teen aspiration, usually related to their hobbies and interests, and then change them to their primary aspiration when they reach young adult. If they finish the primary aspiration they will go back to their teen choice and try to complete that too.
    At some point I started giving every sim a negative trait when they age to teen. Some who were already teens at that point got one as a young adult instead. This just keeps me from always making perfect sims.

I'll post a summary of each household with some group photos in the main body of the post, and then put individual sim photos and details in a spoiler for each house, to save space and loading times.

Family A – the Andreas family of San Myshuno (City Living focus)
    This is the original household, including Athena. After living in apartments in every quarter while her children were growing up, she moved to a remodeled Old Salt House to finally escape the annoying neighbors. Daughter Amelia still lives with her, along with Amelia's husband Pierce (formerly Delgato) and their son Adam. They also have the Delgato's cat, Bartholomew.

(Photo Athena and Adam) ZKBjPuo.png

(Photo Amelia & Pierce)1cXkOH6.png?1
    Athena Andreas, elder
    (flirty photo of Athena)zeOxlrd.png
    Completed aspirations: Serial Romantic and Big, Happy Family
    Career: Detective level 10 (retiring soon)
    Traits: romantic, art lover, foodie
    Currently dating Geeta Rasoya
    Hobbies and interests: Athena has maxed cooking and is working on gourmet cooking. She also enjoys singing karaoke and practicing yoga. She plans on spending her retirement building and maintaining her relationships with her children and grandchildren.
    Clubs: Leader of the Ladies' Night Out club, for adult and elder women. They meet at any bar, lounge or nightclub. Most of the members are mothers-in-law to Athena's children.
    Leader of the Grandma and Teens club, for taking her teenage grandchildren out to museums.
    Leader of the Grandma and Kids club, for taking her younger grandchildren out to art centers.
    Future goals: Marry Geeta Rasoya.

Amelia Andreas, young adult
    (photo of Amelia)Baeh6Lf.png?1
    Aspiration in progress: Soulmate
    Career: Food critic
    Traits: Romantic, creative, outgoing
    Hobbies and Interests: Amelia loves singing, and is working to max the skill. She has won karaoke contests and occasionally does an impromptu performance at a lounge. She enjoys yoga. Though not really a foodie like her mother, she has maxed the cooking skill and enjoys trying new foods.
    Clubs: Andreas Sisters, meets at any karaoke bar, members include Athena's daughters and daughters-in-law.
    Wellness, Actually meets at any spa for yoga and other spa activities.
    The Write Stuff meets at a cafe/internet cafe in Oasis Springs. This is Bruce's club to encourage aspiring writers.
    Future goals: She hopes to use her experience writing a food column to have some nonfiction cooking related books published someday.

Pierce Andreas (formerly Delgato), young adult
    (photo of Pierce)YeKxUoR.png?1
    Aspiration in Progress: City Native
    Career: Astronaut – Space Ranger branch
    Traits: athletic, self-assured, glutton
    Hobbies and Interests: Pierce likes to work out and shoot hoops. He likes to get out and experience the life of the city. He's working on getting his video gaming skills up to compete at the next geek con. He also wants to earn the spice hound trait and master chopsticks.
    Clubs: Powerhouse, the original from Get Together, meeting place changed to any gym.
    Andreas Brothers, meets at any bar, members include Athena's sons and sons-in-law.
    Delgato Family, meets at any restaurant for Pierce and Evie to keep in touch with their parents. Pierce founded it but Justin and Supriya initiate most of the gatherings.
    Future goals: He's building a rocket ship in the backyard, both for his career and so that he can have some adventures in space in his time off.

Adam Andreas, infant
    (photo of Adam)Ll49vh8.png
    Future goals: He's going to go into politics, so I'm going to work on getting him every social skills advantage, such as maxing the related skills at the toddler and child level and earning the Good Manners trait. He'll take a social aspiration to go with the theme.

Additional Andreas family photos:
    HG4INe9.png
    KgsSrXh.png
    Iv38xMV.png?1

Family B- the Bateman family of Brindleton Bay (Cats&Dogs Focus)
    Athena's oldest son, Bruce, moved out and eloped with a handsome townie, Walker Bateman. They settled in Brindleton Bay with a dog and a cat to start. They waited and concentrated on being pet parents for a while, but eventually added children, twins Maximilian and Bo. When they had three pets and two infants in the house, Bruce's father Akira moved in to help out, and is still living with the family. They currently have two dogs, Rufus and Muffin, and a cat, Silver.

Photo of Bruce with Silver S3EfjD0.png?1
    Photo of Walker with Rufus DAApxs2.png?1
    Photo of Akira with Muffin 0rBqwZa.png?1
    Photo of Maximilian and Bo ToVZKxV.png?1
    Bruce Bateman, adult
    (photo of Bruce) 0Q1zQCh.png?1
    Aspiration in progress: Bestselling Author
    Career: Mixologist level 9
    Traits: Geek, Creative, Cat lover
    Hobbies and Interests: Bruce enjoys grilling and cooking for the family, playing video games, and water slides. He also enjoys going on adventures when they have an adventurous dog in the house.
    He spends most of his free time writing, however. He wrote a few children's books when he was younger, then moved up to middle grade sci fi and fantasy novels. His first series followed the adventures of a space pioneering family with titles such as “Little Ship in the Big Fleet,” “Little base on the Planet,” “On the Edge of Plumbob Nebula,” and “Alien Boy.” He is currently working on a fantasy series about boy wizard Barry Kotter, with dragons. I believe the one he is currently working on is either the Goblet of Dragonfire or the Order of the Dragon.
    Clubs: Andreas Brothers, Bruce is the leader of this club for his brothers and brothers-in-law.
    The Write Stuff meets at an internet cafe in Oasis Springs, Bruce is the leader who started this club to encourage aspiring authors.
    Future goals: Finish the Barry Kotter series and follow it up with a novel set ten years later with Barry returning as a teacher, titled “Welcome Back Kotter.”

Walker Bateman, adult
    (photo of Walker) VIa1tXm.png?1
    Aspiration in progress: Friend of the Animals
    Career: Stylist level 9
    Traits: Family-oriented, Childish, Slob
    Hobbies and Interests: Walker enjoys making breakfast for the family, playing multi-player video games with his children, painting, visiting museums, and playing with dogs. He also likes to take the family out for ice cream at the local restaurant and color on the placemats while he waits.
    Clubs: Leader of Culture Club, meets at the museum in Willow Creek, or occasionally at other museums and art centers. For the appreciation of art, history and culture.
    Andreas Brothers, see above
    Future goals: I changed the island lot in Brindleton Bay to a cafe and set it as both a cat and a dog hangout, so Walker's immediate plans are to hang out there a lot until his aspiration is completed.

Maximilian Bateman, teen
    (photo of Max) nfLnBKa.png?1
    Teen Aspiration: Bodybuilder
    Career: high school, and after school manual labor job
    Traits: Loves Outdoors and Self-absorbed
    Hobbies and Interests: Max likes working out, fishing, walking or jogging with the dogs, hanging out with his girlfriend Millie Hecking, swimming, and playing video games with his fathers and grandfather.
    Clubs: After School Swim Club meets at any pool, for active children and teens
    Grandma and teens, for meeting Athena at museums
    Powerhouse – meets at any gym to work out
    Future goals: Marry Millie and move to Sulani with her fathers. His primary aspiration will be Master Mixologist, as he wants to take after his father.

Bo Bateman, teen
    (photo of Bo) uvPo51d.png?1
    Teen Aspiration: Angling Ace
    Career: high school, scouting
    Traits: Geek, Loner
    Hobbies and Interests: Bo is non-binary, and likes to experiment with fashion and makeup as he explores his identity (he still uses male pronouns because he's used to them, might change as he grows up). He likes spending time with his pets. He enjoys the family video game sessions, and also likes playing on his own. He also likes painting and fishing, both of which give him an excuse to be alone sometimes.
    Clubs: After School Nature Club meets at any park, for children and teens who like nature activities and collecting
    Grandma and teens, for meeting Athena at museums
    Future goals: Despite his loner trait, I want him to be good friends with his future sister-in-law before they reach the young adult stage. Bo wants to open a veterinary clinic when he grows up. Neither of us have any relationship goals for him at present; as a loner I think he'll concentrate on his career for a while first.

Akira Kibo, elder
    (photo of Akira) qOZ8SuM.png
    Aspiration in Progress: Mansion Baron
    Career: Tech Guru
    Traits: Jealous, Romantic, Self-assured
    Hobbies and Interests: Akira likes to repair things, which is good because things break a lot in this house. He spends a lot of time helping out with cleaning and pet care. He loves to play video games with his grandchildren. Akira is becoming concerned about his age, and has begun researching vampire lore in hopes that he may be able to find a path to immortality.
    Clubs: none
    Future goals: Akira wants to become a vampire and move into Straud Mansion (Household V). There he plans to learn the DJ skill and spend eternity partying while ignoring the vampire power struggles around him.

Additional photos:
    fz12tGb.png?1
    qBWX0yj.png?1
    sBO0m8Z.png?1
    ATwdBBA.png?1

Family C – the Munch-Andreas family of Forgotten Hollow (Vampires & Parenthood Focus)
    Cordelia Andreas was researching vampire lore long before she hit young adulthood. She knew from her research that Forgotten Hollow was the place to go. Almost immediately she hit it off with Vlad, and arranged to be turned. Then she married her high school sweetheart, Wolfgang Munch, who had a little encounter with aliens right after his birthday. They had a little encounter in a coffin when they got engaged also, so they had a double pregnant wedding.
    (wedding photo) eOs90po.png
    Now they have three children: Klaatu the alien, Cornelius the vampire born a day younger than Klaatu, and a week later Charlotte, also a vampire. Cordelia turned Wolfgang after Klaatu was born, so now they're mostly a vampire family.
    (photo of Wolfgang and boys) bchQgfN.png?1
    (photo of Cordelia and Charlotte) JXEOHJz.png?1
    Sorry these photos are a little lower quality, I raised my graphic settings after seeing how these screenshots turned out, but was not motivated enough to take the portraits again. Most of the other households got photographed after the change.

Cordelia Andreas, eternal young adult
    (photo of Cordelia in normal form) L0lvk1B.png?1
    Aspiration in progress: Vampire Family
    Career: Freelance artist
    Traits: Music lover, Romantic, Family-oriented
    Hobbies and Interests: Training her offspring, both biological and vampiric. Now that the biological are all through the toddler stage, she'll have more time for other hobbies. She tends a small grove of plasma fruit trees and maintains wolfsbane and mosquito traps in the flower bed up front. She likes to read romance novels also, especially gothic ones.
    Clubs: Leader of Andreas Sisters, which meets at any karaoke bar
    Leader of Vampire Bites, which meets at the cemetery and is mostly for vampire training
    Munch Family Meals, meets at any restaurant to keep Mila and her sons and stepson and inlaws in touch
    Future goals: Cordelia made a deal with Vlad when he turned her – in order for her and Wolfgang to live freely as vampires rather than under his thumb, Cordelia has to turn four others into vampires who will move to Straud mansion and serve Vlad. So far she has turned Ulrike Faust, Maaike Haas and Raj Rasoya. Akira will be the fourth. She will go to visit the mansion often to train them for her aspiration goals.

Wolfgang Munch, eternal young adult
    (photo of Wolfgang in normal form) qzisANf.png?1
    Aspiration in progress: Public Enemy
    Career: Criminal – Boss branch
    Traits: Mean, Materialistic, Gloomy
    Hobbies and Interests: What Wolfgang seems to enjoy most is drinking from random walkbys, then starting arguments with any onlookers who judge him. He also really enjoys vampire fights, both spars and duals. But he does love his kids, and can often be found kneeling by the dollhouse playing with them. That is, when he hasn't broken it in one of his mean moods. And he really loves all of the mischief interactions.
    Clubs: Leader of Munch family meals, because despite his rough exterior he does love his family.
    Vampire Bites, see above.
    Future goals: Wolfgang wants to keep climbing the career ladder, and use the money to put in a home gym so he can be prepared to win any dual or spar he gets into. He tends towards choosing vampire powers that improve his strength and his control over others. But he's mean, not evil. He just wants to mess with people, not really hurt them.

Both Wolfgang and Cordelia's hobbies should probably include coffin woohoo. It's more than just occasional in this house.
    Also, the two of them, in their dark forms:
    PLdurVf.png

Klaatu Munch-Andreas, alien child
    (photo of Klaatu in disguise) 2yEE9mI.png?1
    (photo of Klaatu not in disguise) 1R1kSxK.png?1
    Aspiration in progress: Rambunctious scamp
    Career: elementary school
    Trait: Active
    Hobbies and Interests: Klaatu loves the monkey bars, and also enjoys pretty much any other physical activity. He is working to master the emotions of his human half, and finds that keeping a journal helps. He also enjoys playing doctor to learn more empathy.
    Clubs: After school swim club, meets at any pool for active children and teens
    Grandma and kids, for meeting Athena at art centers
    Alien club, for aliens. They have a hangout in the basement of the alien restaurant in Newcrest.
    Future goals: I plan on having him follow his father into a criminal career, but in the Oracle branch. He's working for the Empathetic and Emotional Control traits, the first to be more like a human and the second to be more like a vulcan. ;)

Cornelius Munch-Andreas, vampire child
    (photo of Cornelius) B3VjljM.png?1
    Completed Aspiration: Artistic Prodigy
    Trait:music lover
    Hobbies and Interest: Cornelius enjoys playing the pipe organ. He also likes making fun of his father's victims when they wake up. He may be inheriting Wolfgang's mean streak.
    Clubs: Grandma and Kids
    After School games Club, for children and teens who just want to have fun, meets at a specific bowling alley/arcade lot in Newcrest
    Future goals: My goal for Cornelius is to grow up with all of the negative traits from Parenthood. I'm not sure it's possible but we'll try. I then want him to choose the Master Vampire aspiration and the villain side of the secret agent career.

Charlotte Munch-Andreas, vampire child
    (photo of Charlotte) 93C1IZq.png?1
    Aspiration in Progress: Artistic Prodigy
    Trait: art lover
    Hobbies and Interests: Charlotte likes arts and crafts. I will probably have her take up the violin for her aspiration but art will be her real focus. She just aged up so she hasn't really had time to develop many interests yet.
    Clubs: After school book club, for children and teens who like to read and write, or are studious in nature. Meet at any library.
    Grandma and kids, see above.
    Future goals: My goal for Charlotte is to grow up with all of the positive traits from Parenthood. Then she'll take the Good Vampire aspiration and the hero side of the secret agent career.

My other plans for Cornelius and Charlotte are that one of them will marry a Vatore and move into that house, and the other will marry a Caliente, which will change the household name. Not entirely sure which is which yet, or which Vatore or Caliente. Or how I'll work the Vatore household into the rotation.

Additional photos:
    5R5PMOu.png?1
    qM4N2ox.png?1
    C9BWowX.png?1
    kYcswSA.png?1
    Post edited by Daephene on
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    @Daephene I love Wolfgang as a vampire... there is nothing to do about it.
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92

I have to write a separate post to you. I'm so sorry to hear what happened 😢

I can't imagine how I'd feel.

Is everything truly gone? Your Harps? Your Richard and Terrance? Your save where Don and Cass have a baby? Your "To catch a mermaid" story?

I'm just floored.

I'm glad we got to hear the end of Celia, Kavani, and Whitney.

Wow! What a twist! She was supernatural 😳 So that was Nipo's secret.

And she was infused with mermaid blood at some point. I suppose that's why they could have a baby together. And interesting that Kavani was only half also. I don't remember if their children were mermaids.

I guess I'm glad that Mele killed Whitney, and glad that she wasn't in trouble for it. I mean, it's scary to think that there's someone in your neighborhood that kills people, but as long as Uku said it was ok, I guess the neighbors were fine with it.

It sounds like everyone got justice. Although I hope Alika has to send money to Celia and Kavani for his kids 😅

But ..... what about everyone else? 😔 All of your beautiful stories and families are gone? You can't get them back?

And yes, lol, it was my birthday yesterday, and it was nice 😊❤️

The best part was having a wedding for my "spare" J and his sweet scientist Leo. 😅

I might have to move those two to a different save. I have to keep turning aging off in my toddler game when I play them 😂

As it is I already turn it off when I play "real" J and Raj. They can't take away valuable skill up time from the thousands of toddlers in that save. 😁

Let us know what happens in terms of a computer. Do you have a spare? Are you going to be able to play again anytime soon?

Do you have any of the families saved in the gallery?

I'm so sad 😔
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    With only hours left in the season, Kira finally gets her hands on some dragon fruit. I've been trying to get her to fish some up all week. They finally fixed the plants at the Romance Festival, so she was able to harvest some there.

eEqzC87.png

Now her garden's complete.

EiCQJ2v.png

Later she crashed the spaceship.

zGS700a.png

"I'll deal with it in the morning."

Yb5b13U.png

Not much else really happened, but here's a bonus shot of Mortimer Goth playing in the sand.

KOfKXel.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So lots happened in my simself's game today! and the last couple days lol. My sister had her second son, named Nolan, who is a toddler now and her older son Declan is a child. My mom and stepdad had a new baby, named Elizabeth, who is a baby still. My mom and stepdad are super cute in the game. He is always hugging her and doing adorable things lol. My simself is engaged to Joaquin Le Chein. I am going to give them lots of drama and a kid or two before they divorce. My mom is Cheree, step dad is Ernie, my brother is Keagan and my name is Caitlin.

qsdHchp.png
    Cheree and Ernie

G5Xl8OW.png
    r3XB8oi.png
    Cheree and Elizabeth.

q2XOLWH.png
    Keagan and mom dancing

VMVkTHd.png
    Caitlin's engagement to Joaquin
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    I waited to post this update because I was waiting for the baby to be born... a lot has been going on and I forgot half of it... anyway...

We spent the spring with the Goth...
    bIQmNFJ.png
    officially, because Cass wanted her family to be with her during the pregnancy, but the truth is that when I left the Goths, Alex was an F student and I wanted to improve his grades...
    hbPBoo9.png
    Bella was very happy to have her daughter and future grandkid at home...
    H3lQh9J.png
    What she wasn't happy of, was the fact that the father of the kid was there, too...
    1NSJ49U.png

rUvnLwm.png
    uXg2qUW.png
    fx6fNN4.png
    0dURDRZ.png
    She's not a fan.... maybe because...
    3L04yFH.png
    MfuFYsg.png
    Caleb is a bit too friendly with Morty....

Anyway, Alex was going through a mod swing after another...
    cqt714R.png
    PXWtGbs.png
    pXRz1zI.png
    FVrmAx0.png
    Despite attempt to calm him down...
    ahvh9eR.png
    and discipline...
    I9diIWm.png
    they all focused on getting his grades up...
    LI1VviM.png
    Y0cDAxL.png
    Caleb's dad came to visit too...
    C6WYYMD.png
    'cause he still had to finish that discussion about career with his son... and he can't enter forgotten hollow.
    Vw95rea.png
    GOPKp4l.png
    and Caleb lost again...

he's been a perfect partner during Cass pregnancy, though...
    SQY3WxE.png
    UfhUvOW.png
    K55ZGxg.png
    wC9WOIq.png
    fishing to make packs for her, taking her out on dates and giving massages...
    he got obsessed with the globe, though....
    mAXsFm7.png
    anyway, summer arrived and the school was over, Alex closed with a B, and hacked his way to an A until fall..
    KtrlJkV.png

So I took Caleb and Cass home, where he was more than happy to resume his (not dandy at all) way of life...
    taIrC6z.png
    WJ6RBSW.png
    he made her favourite cake for Cass...
    dwzayKn.png
    Still have problems with birds...
    BdAdOnV.png
    they hate him... and bees...
    f3be5GI.png
    mFkxzZ1.png
    they hate him, too...

And he got beaten up by Lilith, too...
    p1gsMiq.png
    D25iATJ.png
    she has less points and powers, but is way stronger, she's obsessed with training...
    MiANzuU.jpg
    and she managed to take him out of the house one night at least, so he could flirt with Joaquin...
    NiDtbd8.png
    and refuse his flirts... that's the Caleb i know!
    DYZghOI.png
    Lilith made friend with a couple of celebrities...
    HCBHu0h.png
    and met with Johnny...
    v37ZuSR.png
    and while she was at it, turned Demetrius into a Vampire again.
    UeDu8wb.png

Then Cass had to go into labour in the middle of the day...
    qSoIqlj.png
    Caleb panicked...
    LI0K71n.png
    I tried to go to the hospital to get the certificate and because I was hoping she would be our doctor
    JlzPqE3.jpg
    'cause she's a vampire I made for one of my stories... but she was at the reception, and after waiting 8 hours for the doctor to come inside the hospital, I did what I always do, exited to the main menu, reloaded he save I made just before leaving for the hospital, and sent Cass and Caleb alone...

And... I present you...
    Alice Goth-Vatore
    cKryerx.png
    and... Morgana Goth-Vatore...
    XdSKXu1.png

zweQnFJ.jpg
    He's so proud of himself, you got me twins!!! I never allow twins in my game, never!!
    And that's what you get for marrying Caleb Vatore.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    I was trying to make sense of all of the updates and put everybody's stuff together, but it isn't going to work like that, so I'm putting up what I have so far and then I'm going to try once more to see everything. So if I haven't commented on one of your updates or mentions that's just because I didn't get there yet.

@lasummerb

Thank you! This is actually the first time I've ever played pre-mades, usually I just delete them. But reading all the stories about them in this thread made me want to try them out. It's been really great. Crazy, but really great.

I matched up 30 Sims into 15 couples, and they've all had 1 or 2 kids. So my save is overrun with toddlers right now 😂

I love the idea of fixing up a house like you did! Would you mind giving me your Gallery ID? I don't have Vampires, so the fact that it's missing vampires objects is ok 😅 Sadly I don't have JA either though, but I have Strangerville, and I saw a lot of their stains in the build.

Anyway, it sounds really fun! I don't use any CC, so I'm hoping I can still download it without the cc included. My game is already so slow it's maddening, and I can't take the chance of anything corrupting my PC, as I have no way to repair it. Some of the artwork from the game isn't considered CC, so maybe that will be fine.

I can save my game on my external drive before I put the house into my game and see how it goes. Otherwise I might have to steal your idea and make one myself 🤔.

Hey, question about the hanging plants in the debug menu. Were you able to figure out how to use them? I think they are only meant for big places, like restaurants or museums or something. I tried putting them in one of my houses, but they don't look right.

I'll tell you what I don't like about the in-game clutter. I know that you can raise the objects to go onto shelves and bookshelves, but some of the shelves have those locked slots, and I can't beat them even with the alt key. Uggg, super annoying.

@Becka28

Lol! I suppose the steampunk eyewear is cool in its own right, and I did let Laney wear it occasionally. But it was soooo - not Lawrence - 😅 so he didn't.

I had the plant watering thing, and the inability to clone certain things also. Mostly plants.

I could definitely clone most things, both Jasper and Laney have clones (Laney brought her cloning machine home with her, lol) but sometimes it wouldn't work at all 🤔 Frustrating.

I feel like there was something else too, but I can't think of it.

A lot of people say that their detective career is glitched badly. I had Ian do it, as he's supposed to be a Marine Sergeant and there was no military career at that time. It wasn't that glitchy for him. Once he brought a suspect back to the police station and she wasn't with him when he got back, but he'd introduced himself to her, so he just went back to town, called and had her come meet him at the library, and he was able to arrest her again. Thank goodness. 😅

That's funny about all the suburbs of Sydney. I live in a suburb outside of a small "city." Only 60,000 people. So there aren't that many suburbs here. But I should look at New York and LA and see how many they have. Maybe I'll be surprised 😂

And I guess that means there are 24 residential lots between Willow Creek and Oasis Springs. Are some of the gyms/museums/ lounges still up? Or do you have to wait to return them, like the Oasis Springs park?

That's nice that you're trying to use the ones that are rooted in the Indigenous languages. That would explain why some of them are so foreign sounding. So many towns, rivers, cities, and counties (the way our states are divided for voting, policing and taxing reasons mostly) are named from words in the Native American tribes of this area that it's truly hilarious to hear people who didn't grow up here try to pronounce them 😅😂

Btw, I saw your comment to Daephene about Bruce and wanted to mention that it's he and Walker that I have in my game 😊

I'm sorry to hear about your MCCC problems! My gosh! There have been so many issues with people's games this week. I swear, I'm going to go downstairs and do a new save of my game again. It's scary to think of all the things players have lost. I know how hard it is to lose good paint from reference paintings!

You know, I put mine on a little piece of wall and save them to my library. But if your game or computer gets wiped out, then it would be lost anyway if it's not uploaded to the gallery. Uggg

Clovelly part 5 is cute!

Oh my gosh! Wish I knew what Drummoyne said that caused that shocked reaction from people!! 😅

Lol, DeeWay and Rhys are most certainly related! And Rhys and Clovelly are adorable together ❤️

I was super annoyed that both people in a household didn't go to work together. I had Ian quit his police job for a couple of days to see if I could see Lawrence at work when I went as Lawrence, and visa versa. But, as you discovered, it doesn't happen, so I put Ian back in the detective career.

I agree with you on everything about the science career. The transform sim thing is very underwhelming, the fact that the party on Sixam is the only time there's anything interesting going on there is sort of annoying.

Her house is really cool! How neat to design it around the one room challenge!

Her retirement sounds so fun! But I was sad to see Rhys had aged up. Now I know what's coming 😔 And idk, he always seemed like a bit of an airhead to me. I wonder what kind of ghost he'll be. 😁

Also, that is weird about DeeWhy getting poor grades. He never did homework, right? But neither did the other kids. But, as you said, he has tons of skills, so that will be much more helpful.

I can't wait to see what his challenge is going to be!

And geez, another celebrity caterer, so strange 🙄

@SiliClone

Lol at Johnny Zest!

I can't believe he's telling everyone that he's a vampire 😂. But he does look awesome as a pirate! 😯❤️

How nice of Caleb to help him out at the fan meeting 😅

Do girlfriends/boyfriends/ spouses get jealous/angry if their partner kisses people on set? As in, when they are actually performing, or rehearsing a scene?

And omg, Cassandra is pregnant!!

Ok, on to another update. What does it mean that Caleb "regained humanity" but he's still a vampire. Clearly I'm not understanding something right. 🤔

This update is so sweet. He's adorable. I guess he doesn't need much sleep if he's reading and flower arranging by day and having fun with Cass at night.

I'm glad he got so powerful! Have him defeat Vlad and take over Forgotten Hollow!

And lastly, lmao, why doesn't Cass get upset when he flirts with people in front of her? "You're embarrassing yourself, just stop it" 😅

@Morkovka

Well, at least they are just cheek kissing. My young adult woman that I've aged up and down a couple of times seems to be eternally confused. If she's in a flirty mood she'll grab her old (still) teenaged boyfriends and do passionate kisses 😂

And thanks for the compliment about my simself and simself husband. It was really fun to watch. And I actually showed him that little story. He knows nothing about the game, but he laughed at it. And agreed that we would never wear those outfits 😅

And yes, the hair thing is really funny. His brothers are all losing their hair, and isn't it funny that they are the only ones who keep telling him that he should shave his head again... Jealous maybe? 😂

Lol! I absolutely love Nalani Kalani!! Brilliant 😊

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Thanks for the birthday wish, the weather was great 😊

I'm glad you enjoyed seeing my simself. When my daughter plays she only ever plays her simself. I used to be like that too. But I find that branching out and playing other Sims is actually more fun.

And, correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't Agnessa the horrible one that they just killed? If so, I'm glad that you feel no connection to her. 😅 And yes, you have tons of fun characters to play! Probably too many, right?

Thanks for the family breakdown!

Believe it or not, I didn't know/remember that Andrey, Angelique and Adelaide were triplets! And now quadruplets 😂

And ok, I was confused when you said "not twins," but I get it now. What trait did Aria have? I remember that one of them really helps with the thinking skill. Which is the hardest to get for my tots. I find that if I only work on the thinking skill, they learn the other ones just through daily living.

I see that Orange had trouble in this update. At least he's aware that Fiammetta and Cesare are in love with each other.

I'm glad he stayed in Sulani. He got himself together enough to make a little house. That's great.

Question, do they really have winter in Sulani? That would stink. There's no winter in Hawaii!!

And ok, if I ever manage to clean out my tray, and make room for Island Living I will know about mermadic kelp. 😅

I'm trying to think who I would turn into a mermaid. And also trying to think who I'll use in the Realm of Magic.

Orange's other adventures sound wonderful 😂

Repairing things, not setting himself on fire! Visiting a nightclub that's going to cause folks to need therapy 😅

Sounds great.

@sarabeth2984

Oh geez! 🙄😠

I'm so glad you brought Griffin back. He definitely didn't deserve to die to a game glitch!!

I'll tell you what also. I don't remember what you can pass from one Strangerville hero's inventory to another's (who didn't play it yet) but I know I transferred some things on my second run through.

And I know that my 6 original heroes switched the key card between each other all the time, so it's possible that you won't need to get one at all. And everyone can gather evidence and transfer it all to one person's inventory to get a key card if necessary. Same as spore clusters and strange fruit in order to get the things for a spore filter.

Because... you'll need to get 1 real hazmat suit. I was able to get the original heroes' hazmat suits into little packages, so only one of the new hero Sims really needs to get a real one. The other people in the party can click on one of the packages and choose "wear hazmat suit"

They have to change out of it by using "change outfit" and it doesn't go into their inventory, but it does go back into the packages. So I left mine on the ground outside the library and everytime that I wanted pics of my group in hazmat suits I used those. Only Malcolm had a real hazmat suit. The packaged ones don't actually provide protection.

I think I was able to give scanners from the old group to the new group too. You can do the mission so much faster the second time.

If you don't know what I'm talking about please pm me and I'll try to explain better. (I'll try to remember more also 😉)

It would be good if you can make your Strangerville playable again.

Also, I know that some people know how to uninstall just one of their expansions, maybe if you uninstall Strangerville it will come back uncorrupted? I don't know how to do that though.

Anyway, sorry you had so much trouble 😔

On the plus side, Clint's little girl is adorable! 😊

And I must admit, I was really surprised that you had set Griffin as Bjorn's son. Lmao, Bjorn looks so old in the game. 😅

I like your simself! That doesn't sound boring to me! If I could play Sims that much I would love it! 😊 But noooo, I don't get too, lol

Lmao, I just read "plays Sims Forever" as "plays Sims, forever." Lol, Freudian slip.

The doggies are cute! I love Odie's name. Your nephew did a good job 😊

Rugby sounds like the perfect name for your other pup. Built like a semi, I know the type. 😅 I had to read what you wrote about the dog trainer twice because I thought you meant that it had happened in the game 😂. But no, real life, right?

That's very interesting about Kat Cave. Has she tried to "drink your plasma?" It might be cool to be friends with a vampire if they didn't do that 😂

@Ellupelluellu

I think I get it now. That's too bad about the patches. I hope the mod you're waiting for gets fixed soon.

Interesting that you play Sims 2 a lot. I feel like I missed a lot in that game. Once I got University it actually became to slow to play, and I never played 3, and I just got 4 about a year and a half ago. I think about getting 2 sometimes, but I barely have enough time to play as much 4 as I want.

I don't know much about MCCC, but I do know that it can really be ruthless with your Sims, in terms of cheating on spouses, break ups, illegitimate children, marrying people off to others that seem totally inappropriate, etc. So as long as you're prepared for that, I think your experiment will be awesome!

Thanks for the birthday greeting, and yes, I understood perfectly, your English is amazing ❤️
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    @AlwaysAsking I got Cass a custom trait so she doesn't get jealous, Caleb is too much of a free spirit under this aspect, can't be contained. Anyway if it's a performance they don't get jealous. Caleb barely sleeps at all.. once every three or four days and no more than a couple of hours. The regained humanity is the trait you get from his aspiration, if favours vampires social, makes the asking to drink more likely to succeed.

Happy bday btw.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,926 Member

@Ellupelluellu

I think I get it now. That's too bad about the patches. I hope the mod you're waiting for gets fixed soon.

Interesting that you play Sims 2 a lot. I feel like I missed a lot in that game. Once I got University it actually became to slow to play, and I never played 3, and I just got 4 about a year and a half ago. I think about getting 2 sometimes, but I barely have enough time to play as much 4 as I want.

I don't know much about MCCC, but I do know that it can really be ruthless with your Sims, in terms of cheating on spouses, break ups, illegitimate children, marrying people off to others that seem totally inappropriate, etc. So as long as you're prepared for that, I think your experiment will be awesome!

Thanks for the birthday greeting, and yes, I understood perfectly, your English is amazing ❤️

Fast reply to the bold parts :)@AlwaysAsking , ty for replying, you are so sweet <3

1) About sims2 (my baby) , if you only got Uni, no wonder it seemed empty, Uni was the first EP in the series. (we all have our favourites, nobody to blame for that)

2) The bold part about MCCC , it is similar like ACR at TS2, all about the settings (and people panicing about "I dont want to install so big mod!!, It makes my sims act like crazy!"). Things you mentioned never will happen in my game, as via MCCC I have nuked all the annoying autonomy things. :)

Just saying, people flirting with everyone they can and causing havoc, is vanilla, the only reason I got MCCC at first place, to totally nuke that :)

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    At least my Pancakeses are OK. Or are they?
    They decided to enjoy a hot summer day at the Landgraab's public summer pool with some of their friends. Actually all of them.
    24-8-2019-12-17-35.png
    24-8-2019-12-22-03.png
    24-8-2019-12-23-27.png
    24-8-2019-12-25-04.png
    24-8-2019-12-25-51.png
    24-8-2019-12-26-18.png
    24-8-2019-12-30-41.png
    24-8-2019-12-31-46.png
    24-8-2019-12-32-06.png
    As long as he's happy
    24-8-2019-12-32-40.png
    24-8-2019-12-33-34.png
    24-8-2019-12-34-20.png
    24-8-2019-12-35-48.png
    It was Opal and Pearl's birthday. Pearl didn't show up :(
    24-8-2019-12-49-10.png
    24-8-2019-12-49-49.png
    An unidentified flying plate.
    24-8-2019-12-50-34.png
    Looking cute. Opal is moving out very soon.
    24-8-2019-13-00-52.png
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top