Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    So now that Gunnar and Luz are married, what will they do now?
    YpFB3yd.png
    Ah, the same thing they've done a million times now....but this time in a wedding dress!
    ZDKnHHg.png
    Anyways with that over and done with, Luz gets back to livestreaming The Sims. Gotta keep up with that social media job.
    yO2h5fI.png
    Speaking of things they should be keeping up with, Gunnar needs to hit the weights.
    6JgFmp4.png
    Later that day, Anastasia came over to congratulate the newlyweds.
    jAxft9J.png
    Oh, looks like Gunnar came down with a case of whateverthehellthatis. Seriously, I didn't even know vampires could get sick.
    gZvR7xA.png
    Gunnar: "It's funny, I didn't think I could get sick either, but here I am!"
    aTqJ6y8.png
    Oh hey, it's New Years, forgot to throw a party.
    pkU3TQ9.png
    But hey, these two had a blast I guess.
    hCTnENL.png
    Time for a New Years Kiss.
    nYYlJEF.png
    Hey look, the first child of his that Gunnar is actually here to see the pregnancy of!
    bViEdft.png
    While Gunnar is at work, Luz decides to make a snowman that she named 'Bob Pancakes' What a weird name right?
    3Gz8MUW.png
    Well might as well make yourself dinner since you're the only one that eats in this household.
    KxsH6Lj.png
    Luz: "Hmm, eating dinner outside during the dead of winter was a terrible idea."
    jsYbX3Y.png
    Meanwhile....Gunnar was asked out on another blind date....I mean come on, Gunnar won't turn down a free meal!
    tmVhgmI.png
    Gunnar: "Umm I'm kinda married now and I'm trying to fight my urges. So the best I can do is a quick serenade with this guitar."
    Itj2RnA.png
    Luz: "How did the blind date go?"
    Gunnar: "Great, I didn't get her pregnant!....I think."
    Luz: "That's a great first step!"
    xKuiGhK.png
    Meanwhile, Gunnar serenades Luz with a much better song.
    Dq0H6S4.png
    Gunnar: "Grandpa what brings you here?"
    Igor: "I have no other friends."
    of0Fwg2.png
    Whoa, Gunnar is popular tonight. First Igor, now The Uncomfortable Ghost of Sylvester Stallone came to visit!
    xmTBpfs.png
    PvkKFgF.png
    I think Luz is 100% done with pregnancy at this point. Get that monster out of there.
    EpqnAC8.png
    Hey at least on the bright side, a popular streamer hosted Luz's stream which actually gave her one star of fame. Congrats!
    6EPzzcP.png
    And there goes her water. Get her to the hospital pronto!
    wJMHfjU.png
    WHY IS NOBODY WORKING THE FRONT DESK!?
    rtu1gE8.png
    Gunnar: "You know, awful time to bring this up but I just realized that this is the first time I've ever witnessed a kid being born!"
    laDKhnj.png
    Luckily for Luz, they at least had a Ghost!Doctor on site to deliver this baby.
    YYk2Yyx.png
    And just like that, there's a new baby in the household.
    6AP39mo.png
    Meet Bruce Bailey.....Hmm I wonder who he's named after.
    NwCYsxq.png
    Perhaps he was named after one of the Heroes of Strangerville, Bruce Willis?
    00lG8GK.png
    Let's just hope he doesn't end up like his namesake anytime soon eh?
    3IXort0.png
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited August 2019

A question for everyone. Did you ever get a pop up saying that a visiting Sim is too embarrassed to change into their night clothes?

I got that the other day and laughed, 😂 but then wondered what it was all about 🤔 Nobody had had any embarrassed moodlets whatsoever.

Anyway this is all I can do for now. It's almost 4:30 in the morning and I have to babysit tomorrow. LOL I need to go to bed.

There are definitely still more stories I want to comment on and I will try to get to them ASAP. 😊

@Daephene

I think you are right, I think that your posts are answering more questions then they are making! LOL it's some kind of miracle 😂

But it's so fun! Having everyone in reference posts! That will be so helpful 😊

I remember hearing about Arthur dying on that terrible vacation. That's awful that she just finally figured out that he was her one true love and he only lasted two weeks! 🥺 I suppose they actually had a long life of love and fun together, it's just that there were so many other people in between LOL

Also, can I ask, is there a younger picture of Rinaldo? Lol, because he is one handsome elder!!! 😅

Oh my God
    I just read the "Welcome Back Kotter" line and laughed out loud. I'm glad everyone else is sleeping 😅

Now I am reading about the future goals for Klaatu. I guess I've never gone anywhere with the criminal career, so is the Oracle branch from the base game? Or is that from something else. I really need to explore more of the careers LOL

Mainly I just like that he's trying to become more like a Vulcan 🤣

Anyway, I read through all of the families and it's really cool to have them all straight in my mind now. I kind of did before but it's much easier now!

I do have one question. I don't know anything about rotational play. Do the other families age when you play the family that is currently in your rotation? It seems like you have to be able to stop the other families from aging or most of the toddlers and children will never learn anything.

@Smellincoffee

LOL I like how you put "him and Sayyid trapped her in the basement" in quotation marks. Does that mean that something worse has happened to her? Although it sounds like she deserved it 🤔

and I just sat here with my mouth hanging open when I realized how smart it was to put the rocket ship on the roof of a house. I've been doing that with the observatory forever but never thought of it with a rocket ship. Brilliant. That's one of the original houses from the game right? I can't remember its name right now, but it has a huge part in my whole storyline. And I never forget that front porch 😊

The family(s) seem to be doing very well! That's great that they've climbed so high in their careers.

How should Miriam and Amaar be related? Cousins?

The kiss and tell chance card made me laugh. That's great that you used it as a trait identifier 😂

I remember when you were talking about how vain Nasira was. You had a line about it that was hysterical, but I can't think of it right now. It's nice that she's getting over herself. 😅

Arisan sounds like a fun friend. Kind of laid back. I hope she enjoys being a chef.

And yeah, very weird about the guy stuck in her room. Is that one of the houses that come with the game? Because someone else on this thread had her Sims get caught in one of the bedrooms all the time.

Lol at your narrations of the women who are floating away in various ways 😅

I wonder how many people in this thread know that song?🤔😅😂

And wow, if I could have gotten away with that "bored" thing I would have never cleaned another thing as a child 😉

@SiliClone

will you ever be able to get rid of that nightbound thing for Cass? Seems like that would be kind of awful to have when you have kids.

Because even vampire kids can go out in the sun until they're teenagers right?

I laughed so hard when you explained what jogging means for Caleb.

Yes I guess he is a bit too dandy to sweat.

I don't know what I'd do if my hospital was like that, although I do know that trying to work there is a nightmare. Very hard to get promotions in a job where nobody else does any work 🙄

@Morkovka

Ohhhh, okay, it's good that you can disable that kind of thing in Seasons. I still don't think I'm ever going to get it m, despite the fact that it's the only way I'll ever get a swingset LOL 😂

And that makes sense about Wanda. I remember somebody else was talking about a child that was born before somebody fully turned vampire. I can't remember who it was, because there are so many vampire stories going on in this thread right now LMAO 😅

@DoloresGrey

I was thinking that was what you had had to do because there was a plumbob over my head. So I knew it had to be actual Sims, but I thought maybe you had used Photoshop to put our faces on some other Sims. But I didn't think that was possible either because of the angles that were used. I was just totally confused 😅

But I'll tell you what, I would never have guessed that those weren't the real ones. I mean, my eyes are not great, but they looked to me just like the ones I have in my game 🥰

it's so sweet that you went through so much work to do that! I think I am going to save those pictures, and use them in a story if that's okay with you. ❤️

Your latest update is crazy. I can't believe that Pearl met a man during the neighborhood brawl, and then he invited her on a date, and apparently on that same date he asked her to marry him!?! 😳

Did he really propose on his own like that? I am beginning to wonder if that only happens if you have a mod in your game. Because I've never seen it happen in my game. I'd love to see it happen in my game though 😂

That is kind of awkward when it turns out that your daughter-in-law is the same age as you.

And isn't it funny that Linnea showed up in the French maid's uniform. I've had Baako Jang and Salim Benali both come out of their apartments dressed like that too 😅

How long have Pearl and opal been apart? It seems odd that she wouldn't recognize her. But I'm glad they got together. And it looks like Opal had fun with Baileigh Zest!

I really laughed at opal's problems with the big family dinner. It looks like Bob wasn't too impressed with the meal. And then I really laughed about Jasminder taking a bath in Opal"s bathroom. I've heard other people say that she does that to their Sims all the time. At least Arun did some work for her to try to make up for it 😂

It will be interesting to see if she continues to come over and use your bathtub.
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    @AlwaysAsking There's an alternative swingset in Island Living btw )
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited August 2019
    There is an “extra” set of Strangerville heroes in my Flirt Your Way Through Strangerville Story, because the real team had been flirting a lot, and suddenly Raj Khemlani (J’s boyfriend) showed up there looking for him. Then Summer Holiday came to Strangerville looking for her boyfriend Don Lothario. I was afraid Thorne Bailey would show up looking for his wife Penny Pizzazz. So, before I wrecked 3 good relationships, I created “Stunt Doubles” to do the flirting … etc for the team.

One of the scientists (Leo) that “stunt double” J was with, really fell hard for him, and was very hurt that J had just been using him. So when the Screenshots for Strangerville were finished, I sent the stunt double J to go look for Leo, and they’ve been together ever since

I changed J’s appearance enough so I know he’s not J, but I left his face the same in case I need him for any more Strangerville screenshots, lol His name is Hunter now! Get it?

This is their story, I did it differently this time. The story will be told in just a few pictures, but for those people who want to see more pictures, there will be Spoilers underneath so you can see more!

They have so much fun together! That is, they have fun from 7 (or whenever they get up) in the morning until 1 in the afternoon. It turns out that the Strangerville scientists work every day from 1 to 8, 7 days a week.

aW8CJCI.png

So Hunter has to say goodbye to him far too often

deRc6em.png

Spoiler: Having fun together:

uqqcjVM.png

2Dr5RPc.png

zzsWucR.png

iGVPkv9.png

KJ3pHiv.png

acAw3QS.png

yWf8aiR.png

WKyZp6C.png

UsugnyE.png

UCxHIzm.png

Poor Hunter is always left behind in such a state of … darn, Leo’s gone! Now what do I do? :smiley:

bfceZJI.png

Hunter was always ready, phone in hand, to call Leo at 8pm and ask him to come over. Leo was a “not in world” sim because he was a Strangerville scientist, so Hunter could never go to his house.

Hunter always stood on the porch waiting for him, and as soon as Leo got there he would ask him to spend the night. Leo always said yes, but then immediately went upstairs to Hunter’s bed and went to sleep, dragging himself along the whole way. He was always exhausted, poor man.

WGIHCcE.png

In the morning the two of them would have fun

sROmtqP.png

Spoiler: Lots more fun!

jHGEW92.png

tZvWaTm.png

hWZkVTp.png

ThSCuAP.png

rt5AqPj.png

Upxa4rl.png

Hunter made this food, it’s of excellent quality, but he makes this face at everything he eats, lol

5t9OdiT.png

Leo thinks it’s fine

7xzi6c7.png

Leo did this on his own, as I have no control over him. He’s really fun!

UC4GfRQ.png

kGVDSV0.png

k54qd1P.png

Finally, the fact that Leo had no days off, and they could never spend more than a few hours a day together, convinced Hunter (well, ok, me) to ask Leo to be his boyfriend, and move in with him. I knew Leo would lose his job, which was why I’d put it off.

PElJcRK.png

I created a new park for these big questions (Will you be my boyfriend/girlfriend? and Will you marry me?) that has Nothing to do in it but look at flowers and interact with each other. I was so sick of parks and places where they just ran off to play chess, or swim, or grill something! LOL Btw, it’s a clothing optional generic lot.

Hunter asked him to be his boyfriend, and of course Leo said yes! This is the celebratory selfie they always take :smiley:

6TxDgep.png

Spoiler: More of the Ask to be Boyfriend interaction:

Hunter got there early, and lost his clothes in seconds

Dw5lDya.png

A friend showed up. He wasn’t quite ready to strip yet.

kx6AAtw.png

But by the time Leo got there, Hunter and two friends were there, au naturel, to greet him.

nZOmAoT.png

Hunter waited for the others to leave, and then he had a question for Leo

Z4lXGwN.png

They were both very excited!

Ke5sNOV.png

Leo was super happy to tell Hunter that he’d love to be his boyfriend!

WbIHJW8.png

4Lwua8z.png

But finally it was time to go home … their home together. They got dressed, and shared a few more moments together.

28qhvrH.png

wrnkoK0.png

Hopefully this is Leo’s last night of being so very tired!

kDE3lCt.png

Having Leo in the house has been charming. He’s a joy to watch, all the time. He has the Loves Music trait, and he sure does. I immediately put him into the entertainer career instead of scientist.

fnEIl5w.png

Hunter helps him all he can, but they are both terrible singers at this point. They are so funny to hear!

qJ7DHat.png

Spoiler: More musical fun!

Leo looks so happy and peaceful with his guitar!

JYXOqaK.png

cqKrvpi.png

8aMWZII.png

I remembered I had a “full skill” Sim in my library, so I placed him in the neighborhood so he could mentor Leo. I believe his gallery name is Winston King. Anyway, I don’t care enough about him to redress him, so here he is, with his missing shirt, because I don’t have whatever pack it came from, lol

2YPFWq2.png

Did I mention….

BDaNGnX.png

Leo is really awful right now? :sweat_smile:

ATbMCnL.png

But he’s very happy!

bzZ6Fe2.png

And Hunter is happy to go places with him, and support him! (They sounded just as terrible here!) :smiley:

t9tAwod.png

They go out to a lot of places together, and have tons of fun!

TlVMaG9.png

SMXWzXZ.png

Spoiler: Out and about together

This is them at the VFW that Cevans1962 (Gallery ID) built for me!

oUJKA26.png

Hanging out with Jasper (eyes closed) and Lawrence (flower shirt)!

zQCqVio.png

Lawrence’s husband Ian arrived (blue polo shirt)

rQKnpzs.png

And was not overly pleased at how Hunter looked at Lawrence

BjI0Uzv.png

But Lawrence wasn’t either

NqIF9Dz.png

Lawrence however, is cursed, because almost every man in the game looks at him like that (so far only Jasper hasn’t). And he and Ian have learned to live with it.

wV3lP6m.png

Lawrence is just always happy to see that Ian has arrived! Then he feels safe again.

zfOaz42.png

Most of the time Leo and Hunter can’t keep their hands to themselves

Q1B7JnQ.png

So no matter where they are, you can see that they belong together

5gfTzRq.png

Spoiler: Just links to the Flirt Your Way Through Strangerville story, which is where “spare” J (now Hunter) met Leo
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I could reconfigure Cass powers but I like it this way, and I have a story in mind about that.
  • Options
    KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    Raising two boys is hard work, at least with a toddler as needy as Jorn. I thought the charmer trait would be easy - nope! He's constantly sad about something. Gideon Pohl, stay-at-home father and slacker superstar, is so exhausted by the time his wife gets home and that he crashes for an hour and she takes over. Either that or his partying is just getting in the way of his parenting.

hkXInDD.png

uh4ktAn.png
    Johannes: "Why're you making pancakes in your underwear?"
    Gideon: "Your mum didn't want me to ruin my clothes."
    Isabelle: "Mmhmm, that's why."

XdhjczH.png
    Gideon: "I did the laundry, made breakfast, packed lunch for your mum and Johannes, I made sure he did his homework and learned his lines for his drama group, I... hey what's wrong?"
    Jorn: "You keep talking about Johannes." :'(

When Love Day came around, the family agreed that the busy couple deserved a night out. However, the paparazzi and fans disagreed. Ernest and Vladislaus decided to postpone their romantic dinner date in order to play bodyguard.

mVIoiwm.png

When Isabelle's at work and Jorn has settled down for a nap, Gideon is usually to be found at whatever celebrity rager is going on. Failing that he makes times to meet his fans.

kVjemSQ.png
    Gideon: "I know Isabelle sent you two to spy on me, but can you at least be more discrete!?"
    Ernest: "Are you ashamed of our love?"
    Gideon: "You're blood-sucking vampires! You'll scare my fans!"
    Vladislaus: "Ah, see, he's not homophobic; just a sanguivoriphobe."
    Ernest: "So that's where the boy gets it from."

In poor little Jorn's defence, he's not prejudice against aliens. Ilsa just scared the crap out of him when she hugged him out of nowhere at his birthday party.

s8NoGJT.png
    Jorn: "Muuuuum, one of my imaginary friends became real and is gonna kill me!!"
    Isabelle: "Be nice to your aunt."

He took out his anger at Ilsa on a slice of cake.

JwUxQwn.png

Ernest and Vladislaus are a permanent fixture in the boys lives. Both have keys to the house and come and go as they please. When his parents were too busy, Vladislaus took Jorn to the park to work on his motor aspiration.

m5E4umN.png

The boys get on well for the most part, but bicker as siblings often do.

2ojvmk3.png
    Jorn: "You know mum and dad like me more, right?"
    Johannes: "That's no true. You're just needier."
    Jorn: "Then why are they cancelling on your drama show tonight to stay home with me?"
    Johannes: "Umm..."

exu2Kzc.png
    Gideon: "2+2=5."
    Jorn: "I don't think that's right, dad."
    Gideon: "Ignorance is strength."
    Jorn: "How much juice did you drink at the party?"
    Gideon: "If you want to keep a secret you must also hide it from yourself."

Gideon's inebriated state landed him in bed with Isabelle.

IkjhLse.png
    Isabelle: "Are you sure you want to do this?"
    Gideon: "Definitely, absolutely, best idea I've had this month."

That 'best idea' resulted in another little miracle. Conceived just a couple days shy of their eldest's birthday.

GRijtGu.png

As a child Johannes completed the Artistic Prodigy aspiration. He had the loner trait and didn't make any friends his own age except for his brother. Instead he bonded more with his great(x7) grandparents, particularly with Vladislaus. As a teenager he has gained the music lover trait.

alZhx8F.png

So when Johannes met Leela and wanted to impress her, it was Vladislaus who took it upon himself to be his wingman.

Epv11cE.png

ZPlxGXU.png

fHSs8UW.png

While Johannes navigated the uncharted sea of first love, and Jorn was busy maxing out his motor skill ahead of his own birthday, the boys' younger sister Julia Pohl was born.

mn8uH0e.png

Will read up on others updates/respond when I get home this evening.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @AlwaysAsking, page 410.
    I got the name Hamish from the fact that one of my neighbour's dogs is called Hamish. If the baby was a female, it was going to be Dahlia or Darlene.

Recently, Benjamin took photos of Shine and Hamish using the new photography objects:
    08-17-19_8-23-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Note to self: TURN THE LIGHTING ON:
    08-17-19_9-18-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Chloe took photos of Benjamin and Hamish:
    08-17-19_10-36-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then started the toilet training process with Hamish:
    08-17-19_11-16-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy and Sophia learned some new lines:
    08-17-19_11-18-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Hamish babbled to the stuffed dinosaur:
    08-17-19_11-20-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Thank goodness it doesn't come alive like that creepy TV Dinosaur. Anyway, family photo time!
    08-17-19_11-25-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    08-17-19_11-25-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    08-17-19_11-52-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    I'm having way too much fun here. This is the first floor of the photo studio, with more room to breathe, when taking photos:
    08-18-19_5-25-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    08-18-19_5-27-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After the photo shoot is over, Benjamin gets a cuddle from Hamish:
    08-18-19_7-30-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2019
    So I gave Bob a minor makeover. Look how silly adorable he is! I love him so much.
    27-8-2019-10-46-54.png
    27-8-2019-14-55-03.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I've never gotten THAT pop-up! Although usually, if I ask a sim to spend the night it's always romantic in mind, so they're in bed pretty soon after.

Technically I'm the one who put the vampire-wife in the basement, and technically now she's just an NPC roaming the wild. The next buyers of the house will be confused.

The rocket house grew from an Oasis Springs original, Agave Abode. I added the second story, and then I needed space for an observatory and a rocket, but both wouldn't fit....so I did that observatory-on-the-roof and then the rocket platform.

Miriam and Amaar should be second cousins. Their grandparents (Rayyan and Samira) were siblings.

Nasira's big vain thing was a fan club called Nasira Is Our God. She mostly used it for dating! :)

Arisan IS laid back! She's fulfilled the Beach Life aspiration and literally has a Laid Back trait that prevents her from ever getting tense. :)

Strangely enough the guy in her bedroom is a feature. Sims who live in Sulani are frequently visited by the villagers who...are slow to leave. That's the reason the door is locked. My only grievance with Island Living is how weird Sulani is, really. I invite people to parties, they don't come half the time. In my mind Sulani is connected to the other worlds by a ferry, so I just shrug and say they missed the ferry.

I don't know how many people still know "She's So High", but maybe they were inspired to google it! :D
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Sure, you can do whatever you want with those pictures!

I don't use any mods so no the proposal wasn't autonomous. I added him to the family and then proposed with him. If it was Pearl who proposed then I don't know.. It would be too much golddiggery and you know she needs to be a little more careful :D
    Opal and Pearl have been apart for their whole teen age. Opal did recognize Pearl like she knew it was her but she couldn't believe it is really her due to her makover - plain black hair no heavy and dark make up and also no extravagant outfit.

I love how you're not affraid to take your sims and create them a different story (I don't know how to say this) to please? every one of them. Leo for example. I admit he and Hunter look so much in love together though I am still a fan of the original couple. It is very touching story. If it was a TV series this line (Raj) would definitely deserve a spin off :)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    The rescue team:
    Ivy the Botanist.
    mLcBKox.jpg

Sky the Season Changer.
    NlfYEuQ.jpg

Noel the Fisherboy.
    WXIqP2F.jpg

Hugo the Chef.
    8yoWZ3g.jpg

And thus Noah the Moschino Guy was brought back to life!
    Yay teamwork!
    eJkHCXh.jpg
    CBHDvMu.jpg
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Leo and Hunter are adorable - I can see why you wanted to keep second J and make Leo happy. I am surprised Hunter cant sing because in my games J. has a beautiful tenor that is almost operatic. (At one point Alana was tossing up breaking up with him and he just spontaneously serenaded her - it was so beautiful I couldn't make her dump him. - it didn't make the story I posted). Anyway, they have so much fun together - its funny to see how right they are for each other. No wonder his heart was almost broken when J told him the truth. Your clothing optional lot made me laugh. I like the distraction free park (except for the extremely good looking naked men). I usually get sims to propose at Slyvan glades or the lost gardens of healing for the same reasons. Its also why I like the skyline bar in San Myshuno because unless your sim is obsessed with talking toilets, they usually don't get very distracted there.

Was the sim that got the embarrassed moodlet a nonflirty sim? - they have the funniest options and moodlets. I have never seen that moodlet before.

@Smellincoffee I loved your post where you were singing she's so high etc - it was like the internal monologue we have when we play , just written out- lots of it was funny and made me giggle.

@DoloresGrey new improved Bob is looking very attractive. This thread has given me a new appreciation of Bob as a sim.

@Steamvarius I love all your photos in the photo studio but especially the one of Benjamin holding Hamish. I am hoping I can get that pack soon. I also love the deep green wallpaper - I often use that wallpaper in white and gold but I might start using the green now - you have shown me how good it looks.

@SiliClone oh Johnny - causing flirty problems - that would be right..

@Kristina I really hate charmer toddlers - they are worse than fussy and clingy ones for crying and never giving the adults any peace. I want to scream at them sometimes.

@ldmarko thankyou for the sympathy. The build you shared looks great. I really enjoyed going through all the images.

Just some random pictures
    Another townie sporting the pretty hair bow - I swear I removed this cc from my computer as I was sick of townies using it. Obviously I was wrong. At least he colour matched with his tie.

NPkSOpS.png

We all knew something like this was bound to happen for DeeWhy - but once again when he picked up the urn, the game wiped this person from everyone's family tree etc - this was why I rage quit and lost 2 days - including the last day he had spent with this person which was really lovely and I am keeping it in my screenshot story even though it didnt happen again the same the second time.

KPF6zof.png?1

Anyway, I managed to calm down - play through this event again - this time keeping the relationships intact. Then another very important person died but their urn is lost, its not at their house or any public lot. Its not that I want the object (I know how to get one if I was just creating a cemetry) What bugs me is I can't have their ghost interacting with the family. I feel robbed. poor Deewhy - I am spending all his money building because I just get angry playing. At least I still have my saves and my sims so it can't be all that bad. I will be back feeling calm towards this game soon.

Nice picture of beautiful Oasis Springs to finish.
    NPuvQWp.png?1
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Moar screenshots needed! You're probably wondering why Benjamin is wearing a beekeeper's suit whilst he's planting flowers. Well...
    08-18-19_8-50-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    You see that beekeeping box? He's not taking any chances. Shine reads to Hamish in the play room:
    08-18-19_8-51-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Toilet training time!
    08-18-19_9-39-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Err, whoops. Poor Hamish has had an accident:
    08-18-19_9-41-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin gives Hamish a bath:
    08-18-19_9-44-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy mops the floor:
    08-18-19_9-48-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Hamish still isn't happy. That bottom lip wobble tells all:
    08-18-19_9-49-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy comforts his little brother:
    08-18-19_9-49-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin gets back to tending to his plants. In his beekeeping suit:
    08-18-19_10-08-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy listens to Hamish's babbling:
    08-18-19_10-13-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Suddenly...'Roddy...brother. Sophia...sister. Me wuv you!'
    08-18-19_10-14-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy could hardly believe what he was hearing! Hamish had just said his first words! Roddy gave his little brother a big hug and a kiss on the forehead:
    08-18-19_10-15-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'We love you too, little brother!' Roddy said, proud of Hamish. Meanwhile, Benjamin was checking on his bees:
    08-18-19_10-16-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And he bonded with them:
    08-18-19_10-39-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Shine helped Hamish on the play area:
    08-18-19_10-40-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    08-18-19_10-41-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    08-18-19_10-41-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Shine gave Hamish a big hug:
    08-18-19_10-42-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'That was fun, wasn't it, sweetie?' Shine said, smiling fondly at Hamish. 'I wuv you mummy!' Hamish replied.
    08-18-19_10-44-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Just then, Roddy and Sophia came back from Drama Club:
    08-18-19_10-50-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I don't think that drama teacher likes us' Roddy said, irritated that he couldn't get creative. 'I know what you mean, brother. In that last performance, the one our parents and aunts attended, A fist fight wasn't going to cut it. We were well trained by professional martial artists, yet the teacher was livid that we took risks. The audience loved it. And we weren't doing harm to each other, were we?' Sophia replied. 'And then there was the time you chose to end a production with a song, Sophia. The teacher wasn't happy, but the audience enjoyed the show. I swear, that drama teacher doesn't have any sense of theatrics or music' Roddy said, still irritated. Roddy went inside, whilst Sophia went over to where Shine and Hamish was. 'Hello, Hamish!' She said. 'Hewwo sister!' Hamish replied. Sophia smiled at her little brother and gave him a big loving hug and a big kiss on the cheek:
    08-19-19_12-00-18%25C2%25A0AM.png
    She then pulled a funny face, which made Hamish giggle:
    08-19-19_12-00-34%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Benjamin had collected a swarm of his bees and used it to woo Shine:
    08-19-19_12-02-55%25C2%25A0AM.png
    08-19-19_12-03-15%25C2%25A0AM.png

Bonus Picture
    Behold, the Greenhouse!
    08-18-19_8-54-45%25C2%25A0PM.png

@Becka28, page 415.
    That one was the clearest for me, too. Thanks for the feedback!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    @Becka28 you can get a mod from littlemssam, is in random small mod, it lets you get the urn for every ghost in game provided you have an urn of any type.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Juan Veleta is now a young adult and married to Camille Abizza.

08-27-19_5-44-21PM_zpsk9yvecco.png
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    @AlwaysAsking So you want an update on the Landgraabs...

Jeremy Landgraab is now and elder and living in Hound's Head, Brindleton Bay with wife Blaire, daughter Robyn, her husband Jordan Knight and their two daughters Vanessa and Erin and Bomber the cat. Robyn is a freelance writer and Jordan is a tech guru.

Jim Landgraab is also an elder and lives in Willow Creek with his son Tiberius Landgraab Sr., a secret agent and his wife Katherine, a freelance writer. Katherine just gave birth to a son, Tiberius Landgraab Jr.

Cornelius Landgraab living in Brindleton Bay with his illegitimate daughter, Betsy Muniz, a talented artist. After outliving two girlfriends and a wife, he's a bit of a jigalo now, having women sleep over.

Jessica Veleta lives with her husband Ernesto Veleta in Yuma Heights, Oasis Springs. Eldest son Juan recently married and moved out. Carlos is an exceptional piano player. Kallie is a moody little bugger! And youngest son, the evil Fernando, is hoping to inherit the family riches so he can build his own evil empire!
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    We went to the gym and there was... Raj?!!
    iwj7gMw.png
    I couldn't believe my eyes!! Nalani was there too.... so maybe she convinced him to hit the gym a bit??
    NZyzM3W.png
    anyway, Lilith has been catching up with friends...
    TmPnTtJ.png
    and she's back ruling the dance floor with Candy!
    l9ARIQr.png
    Demetrius is one of Johnny biggest fans....
    YRp3oP9.png
    and this is random, but I love this man...
    fde2cpA.png
    next day, Nalani was feeling sad...
    rr7NZxr.png
    but Johnny managed to cheer her up, because his silliness is contagious!
    U3MxpNh.png
    9e0e1lu.png
    and.. Kat is a fan too... he's an idol for the vampires community!
    PQEg2Hy.png
    not all of them, since Missy can't stand happiness...
    p48Y8FQ.png
    and i don't know what ha finds so funny about the ultimate compedium...
    2ey1r1V.png
    the reason we were at the gym was... he needed some fitness point to land his dream gig...
    DEAD SEA ADVENTURE!
    j1M8uJs.png
    he was so happy to start!!
    teiyEU6.png
    and made a perfect performance
    kvLzp5T.png
    mBI8bEx.png
    k4YNGCV.png
    and he was named for an award!!
    BSpnxpl.png
    so we took another shot at the celebration, since his apiration require to get one of those...
    Hi9iw29.png
    and he got it!
    fxr2MHO.png
    Lilith too... I didn't even know she was named for one...
    3VCMocv.png
    she made friends with Thorne and asked him..
    MEHyQEW.png
    a drink...
    iRiPezW.png
    (I replaced the ask to drink animation) be grateful I asked Thorne because I hate you.

But now, I changed household because...
    8JOqAli.png
    Yuki Behr is finally a YA! I didn't age her up to keep a gap between her and Candy...
    Who woke up really plummed off for some reason...
    hJ6VYCa.png
    and kept being plummed off for the rest of the day... may have something to do with Joaquin...
    psDeLR4.png
    they used to have a full romance and friendship bar, but when I looked the bars are now in red... Jo is pretty much like Caleb, he flirts with everything...
    Yuki was hacking the Strangerville archive just for fun and found some crazy stuff...
    FdX4xkv.png
    so she called her girlfriend...
    nKKoc5r.png
    and we're here to investigate!
    4gChW6H.png

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Today Sky could finally take her whole family to homeworld and they even had a picnic there.
    HQM4ya9.jpg
    All of them including her Clone saw Sixam for the first time.
    JVgoWum.jpg
    90c4INU.jpg
    YMprTTc.jpg
    Andromeda didn't quite get it.
    It's dark and stars = time to sleep.
    MsLJ5Sk.jpg
    Darling loves jogging anywhere.
    1znpJ2R.jpg
    I didn't know this clone interaction existed until now.
    They did it autonomously :D
    OchxwP9.jpg
    That was a really cool trip!

• Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,429 Member
    All caught up now, if I didn’t comment I made sure to leave an awesome, this thread gets real busy if left alone for a while 😅
    @alwaysasking I’m late but, happy birthday😅, also an August baby! Cheers! very cute pictures! Even if Gunther and Wolfgang didn’t have a good evening, your simself had a lovely one ♥️ Wow, George Cahill looks very different there in the festival. Good to see he found someone. Wouldn’t have imagined Judith Ward paired with Marcus, but he seems happy 😃 always good to see Ian and Lawrence together, they’re too cute together. Leo and Hunter do indeed belong together, even though he’s no longer J good to see they stuck together.
    @Idmarko Very nice name choice for their daughter! I created a teen sim with that exact name just 2 weeks ago and was excited to see the same name😅she’s very adorable. oh wow, is there another baby in the way? Probably won’t become the favorite child. Wow, they both quit their jobs? Well they are making a good amount to support the kids. I tried to have one parent quit but it backfired on me. Good luck to the family.
    @Ellupelluellu Milla is very pretty. Wow, Noora is too. Lol 5 violins in 2 days!? When I needed a violin I had my sim go fishing but didn’t get a single one, and your sim got 5😂
    @Becka28 love Clovellys family so far, Dee Why aged well. Darlinghurst has some very nice eyes. Oh man, those aliens got him impregnated. I do not like aliens. But Drummoyne is cute as a human toddler.
    @lasummerb wow! Those before and after pictures. I do like the detail on the before picture, the use of the cracked wall and spider webs was very nice. Also the DIY sink and the wooden toilet😅the backyard is also filled, looks very nice, even though it does need some work. The after pictures are very nice! Everything is more clear and clean. Love that you hanged some scenery pictures in the hallway!
    @Daephene nice shots of the father and daughter! Nice background too! Very nice wall of family portraits! I want to get around doing that but my only sim that has high photography level is the one I want to be in the pictures😓 am very lazy to increase another sims photography level just to use them as a camera person. Love the use of the tree sticker as a family tree portrait. Very smart.
    @Morkovka Morgan looks very pretty. Alexander’s ring😂 wow! It’s terrible when sims freeze to death outside! They don’t run inside and end up caught in the cold.
    @simslover163 prank day looked fun. It’s a bit of annoyance to me, but good to see your sims enjoyed it. Gracelynn is very pretty.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,429 Member
    Finally got some time to play, this busy was pretty busy for me but happy to play again.
    Christopher's puppy Jack, aged up and he's so big now!HY0H6cm.jpgChristopher can now take him out on walks :)Gok3YiG.jpg
    Back to the Isabelle dilemma though. The club went out to play some basketball, and Christopher wanted to impress Isabelle. Though she was busy trying to throw the ball in..kTHKBsH.jpg They got tired after awhile and decided to relax for a bit. Christopher sat next to Isabelle, he was prepared to ask her out.ZSpe8XZ.jpg
    He complimented her appearance and when he asked her out on a date, she told him he's very nice too but she's going out with his cousin, Adrian.Gu4ZrDY.jpgWhile she pointed at Adrian, Christopher just got so sad that his cousin would ask her out first.3PkxWn7.jpgShe went over to compliment Adrian's skillsLTQwLG8.jpg
    leaving Christopher alone clearly not expecting that.6CYzdLZ.jpg
    He tried to showoff to Isabelle that he could do a dunkLylsh5h.jpg
    but she wasn't paying attention at all. She was busy playing with Daniel.When it was Adrian's turn,she wasn't looking again, and he ended up falling on his bottom.oirBZ9k.jpgPv90t5I.jpg
    In the end, Christopher realized it wasn't worth starting a problem with Adrian over a girl, so he went home. Instead he took Jack to the dog park to learn some tricks, but someone left the wheel on fire and Jack went through it burning his tail. He was scared he was going to lose Jack but Jack was alright0pE7ePI.jpg
    At night he went back home to microwave some dinner, he wasn't in the mood to cook some food6a1tpyo.jpg
    and to his luck, he got caught on fire(didn't catch a screenshot of that, got all panicked) Though he was clearly irritated with how his day has gone.0pdszJC.jpg
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited August 2019
    @AlwaysAsking
    You remember correctly, I murdered my should´ve-been simself :D
    I can´t recall Aria´s trait, but Aerion was clingy and got very upset whenever Antoniette left for work.
    Orange knows that this romance is doomed, but as Cesare and Fiametta are the first friends he ever made - and to this day, his closest friends - he has hard time letting go of them. But he will.
    It gets cold enough at night to put on winterwear while outdoors. There was no snow in the weather forecast, so I assume that the temperature won´t drop too much.
    I had to play Lucrecia for a sec to have her change out of the dark form. Right now, I am going to leave Romeo the way he is, because I am not in the mood to put up with him. If he wants to run around looking creepy, it´s his choice, not mine.

Fiametta discovered a new favourite leisure time activity - admiring herself in the mirror. Looks like her lack of reflection has stopped to upset her 7Xonr9l.png
    JNuWMw8.png

She and Cesare continued to be madly in love to the point when I had to lock them into separate rooms to get them to do something that didn´t involve kissing qFx8nzZ.png
    z1GEk5T.png
    0BzWTq0.png
    wBn8dGG.png

Night before their trip to Sulani, Fiametta got a call from Orange, begging her to come over. She expected him to have a romantic surprise for her, but instead he asked for a huge favour. Orange wanted her to erase his memories of ever knowing her and her brother. Fiametta was reluctant - what if he lost all of his memories, but in the end, she agreed to help him by draining his life spirit wmUcxcI.png
    5LZQ3xY.png

Afterwards, Fiametta spent few hours at the beach - as she doesn´t have a perfect sun resistance yet, it is dangerous for her to go to beach during daytime. Sadly, she didn´t find any dolphins UXlLpEj.pngcuoveL5.png
    XsAK9yh.png

As neither of them had any desire to go to Sulani anymore - and risk running into Orange - Fiametta decided to call over some of their closest friends for a house party.
    Cesare attempted to hook up Siobhan and Sergio, but the latter wasn´t interested. Instead, he tried to woo Fiametta, making it awkward for all involved parties.
    Catarina, who takes after both of her parents when it comes to being extra, turned Aedion into a vampire aX7a9AZ.png

Fiametta was not happy - there was a law against turning teenagers, didn´t Catarina know what kind of a mess she had gotten them all into? crOeeX0.png
    Punishment for breaking the law was being forcefully cured, something all vampires considered an embarrasment they would prefer death to (it was one thing to choose to take the cure like Catarina´s father and aunt had done, but being overpowered and forced to swallow it was another matter)
    For a little while, everyone involved was able to hold into a faint hope that maybe Aedion wasn´t infected, but no, no such luck for them Of0cYcn.png
    Eventually, they came into a descision that Aedion was going to stay with Cesare and Fiametta until he ages up or learns to fake being a human, whatever happens first. That way, they would be able to both help him and to keep him hidden from Lucrecia.
    Fiametta would´ve loved to leave Catarina´s mess for her to clean up, but Mortimer and their little son had both done nothing to deserve being exposed to a newly turned vampire. Neither had Aedion´s parents and siblings.

For the next two days, Aedion continued to have extremely miserable time. The ongoing transformation caused him to be constantly hungry, but because he was a picky eater, the food he ate made him sad (since his housemates were vampires who had zero interest in cooking and didn´t even own an oven, Aedion was forced to live off quick meals. Quite different from the excellent-quality meals he was used to eat) MmGEpzU.png
    It didn´t help that he walked in on Cesare and Fiametta getting very, ahem, friendly.
    Speaking of Fiametta, she recieved the news that in addition to the going-to-turn-any-moment-now baby vampire she was being saddled with, she would soon be having an actual vampire baby. So much for going on a vacation to Selvadorada anytime soon.
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited August 2019
    @BlueSeaWaves Leo has a high painting skill, plus I gave him the Creative Visionary & Marketable reward traits, so he's cranking out the high dollar masterpieces. and Kira completed the collector aspiration, so she can get more money for their rocks. She also just finished all the upgrades on the rocket ship, so now she can go to Sixam & collect even more treasures. So yeah, they're kind of raking it in as free spirits! And yes, they now have four children.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves I agree with you that Prank Day can be annoying, but at least my Sims had a great time. Also, thanks for the compliment on Gracelynn! :)
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top