Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    @Daephene thanks glad u like the pics!

OMG I just read about your Sim, Athena, she is a m*e*s*s (in case is says plum) she's my kind of Sim! LOL. One of my Sims has two kids with Akira. I love how your Akira is still dressing young at his age. I love Athena's story and background. Wow all those kids!

@Becka28 oh no! that is horrible, thankfully you had backups of your games, but I understand your anger. A lot can happen in 2 Sim days. Can't wait to see your pics when you get back to playing :)
    edited August 2019
    @AlwaysAsking

Thanks for the feedback! I never use cc in my builds that I upload nor do I dl houses/lots with cc. When I share my houses, I want anyone to be able to download and use them so no cc.
    I actually prefer to use the game objects, but sometimes I just need a little more clutter LOL. That one shelf above the TV already has clutter on it because that is how it was made, so I didn't have to add anything else. I have gotten rid of most cc objects with the exception of some plants and rugs and Maxis Match recolors of curtains. I try to at least use cc items that are Maxis Match. In my singles game I have over 120 active Sims, and I wanted to decorate all their apartments and homes differently (I am not decorating 120 different homes because some share the same house)so I do use furniture by Peacemaker and he's been making quality cc for years.

But yeah, if you want to download the house this is the link or you can look me up on the gallery under reaganleeds
    The only things missing from JA would be the fountain I doubled as an empty pool in the backyard and the ceramic pots and a couple of plants, also the cracks on the walls. But everything else is easily replaceable.

Link to online gallery

Pic of the house
    UbCb7WH.png

Regarding the debug hanging plant. I have used a few of them in my builds, I may have sized one of them down in one of my houses I play in. But basically, I have them hanging like from the porch roof in some builds. Here's a couple of pics. I just use the control 9 key along with move objects on to lift it to a height I like.
    ADEmvri.png
    gF1XQNr.png
    You can kinda see where I place it under the roof but that part is not visible while playing.

A lot of builders and myself use a couple of different methods of placing cc. I only just recently got back into building. I had not enjoyed since TS2 and I hated to build in TS3 and only would build something if I needed it for my story.

Some YouTube builders use this OMSP (one more slot please) to add clutter to spaces that don't have enough slots or place item that would normally not go on certain surfaces like a radio on an accent table. While the OMSP would go in your mods folder, you are only using it to place items and when ppl upload their houses to the gallery there is no cc because you are not keeping the OMSP in the build, only using it as a tool to place items. You can use control 9 as well, but sometimes doing that will make an item look like it's floating, while with the OMSP you can place it precisely where you want. The OMSP is by picture amobae
    Link
    Pics of me using to clutter this hallway shelf from LD.
    r42Lz2M.png
    nrOiEYW.png
    gfs1gEW.png
    First the OMSP is cloned from a game shelf so it sticks to the wall like a shelve and that is how you place things. I added a number of items on it then you would remove the items like drag them away and remove the omsp. Once you do that you can drag your items to any location on the surface you are using.

Another method that does not require a OMSP or any other mod is to just place items on the surface you want. Once the slots are all full, drag those items off and they will float at the same height as the surface as long as you have moveobjects on. Then add more clutter to the surface and repeat the steps, by using all those slots and dragging away from the surface. Once you have all the clutter you want, drag each item using the alt key for more control and placing the items where your shelf or dresser would be. You're basically eyeballing it. Once you are done with that you and move back the dresser or shelf and the items will look like they are sitting on there like normal. Here's some pics I used this method no cc for placing clutter on my teen's dresser.

Items on the floor before I placed them on the dresser
    N8xjcss.png

Placing items. Only 3 things would fit.
    CO9nnuM.png

Moving dresser, items floating
    1czgpNB.png

Adding additional items on the dresser so they are at the same height. I move those as well to the desired position.
    FIfNL2J.png

All the clutter floating where the dresser will go
    kRVGfQR.png

Final pic of how the clutter looks once you place the dresser back.
    ISOgLTx.png

Here is a screenshot of the gallery with photos that Simmers upload as rooms. They are not cc as their Sims either took photos or painted from reference therefore only using game resources. I don't have any cc paintings in my game any longer and just use the gallery ones.

Photos and paintings
    hQCvegp.png
    Bp5Zzw5.png

Sorry for such a long post, I just wanted to make sure I answered everything and showed you how I decorate with clutter either using the OMSP or just the alt key and move objects on.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    DeeWhy Part 1

WtN35H5.png?1

The Drifters in order: I can’t believe I have 5 generations of a sims family.
    1. Beatrix
    2. Adam
    3. Bondi
    4. Clovelly
    5. DeeWhy

DeeWhy’s goals:
    Build a house worth 100s on Arid Ridge (3 bed 2 bath)
    Complete level 10 painting skill
    Finish one branch of the painter career
    Have a playable housemate who also completes level 10 painting and the other branch of the painter career
    Produce a heir
    One sim to gain level 5 photography and complete colour / clothing 10 photo challenge (one of each colour and one of each thing on clothing list – making 10 photos)

DeeWhy hugged his mother goodbye and set out.
    3fSYnmc.png?1

Meet DeeWhy’s housemate Madelaine (I created her when the CAS stories first came out and she is perfect for this challenge – having the painter career and art aspiration. I love her pretty purple eyes.
    E1weeED.png?1

Having two sims to control is a nice surprise although I keep forgetting I can get Madelaine to do things.
    We got the welcome wagon finally – because Arid Ridge is opposite Bondi’s house where Cabarita and Camden’s families live. (Camden shows he appreciates the wife I matched him with in manage households.)
    tB3OKrN.png?1
    4tF48ba.png?1

Having 2 controllable sims mean they earnt money a little quicker.
    Their “camp”
    dQ5hQlg.png?1

Stargazing to raise friendly relationship points quickly.
    cUq5Nq1.png?1

The view across to his Aunt and Uncle’s house.
    2gPoikb.png

Getting started on goals (plus earning money)
    lWM1hK0.png?1

Family invited them to the Oasis Springs restaurant (the only community lot besides the Desert Bloom Park in all of Willow Creek & Oasis Springs. I got it off the gallery and besides being a cute and nice restaurant – it has a children’s play area and arcade games for raising fun stats.
    0Nsuk8X.png?1
    gPHkMIw.png?1
    Travel restrictions mean they can only travel if invited (except opened public lots – at this stage restaurants & parks). Clovelly came through and invited them out for a nights dancing.
    lykFbox.png?1
    X41glv1.png?1

And then to the romance festival (Clovelly didn’t get invited for most her adult life – it is the best place to get high value plants and make life easier so Clovelly really struggled to make her money goals. – she didn’t leave DeeWhy to struggle which is good).
    cdAK7LY.png?1
    OQe1fW4.png?1
    olR2rJZ.png?1

I like what Madelaine painted – we won’t sell that one.
    gnYZ0b9.png?1

A random townie began passionately making out with the young pretty bartender – unfortunately his wife was there stamping around and growling. Yes some slapping went on too.
    M0QYZ5C.png
    09KsTgf.png

Luckily, the romance went a little better for DeeWhy – they both autonomously flirted at different times so I got them to this point (they didn’t have to be a couple just housemates but they really are a sweet pair) I imagine they met during art at school and planned this life for themselves and romance has grown out of this long time friendship.
    DY55YG4.png?1
    pIyMylq.png?1
    Drummoyne and Darlinghurst like to visit.
    NzdA005.png?1
    qarpKy0.png
    8EY9xwH.png?1

Sims are convinced the toilet door is the front door and won’t speak until you invite them in.
    yajN3VF.png?1

Spice festival invite too – even more expensive plants – DeeWhy and Madelaine are spoilt.
    vn7ppJu.png?1

And now there is enough money to get a kitchen and a pet…
    Meet Whisper (because he has very quiet colours LOL) – I wanted him to look arty and paint splattery. His little bell tinkles when he runs around.
    h19NJgV.png

DeeWhy rolled cat lover as one of his traits so he is so happy.
    img

Party time
    Hayley the alien wanted her party at Dee Why’s house.
    vn8x0WH.png?1

Cousin Cassandra does not look impressed at her cousin’s living conditions.
    B3PMod5.png?1

The caterer looked like he was working hard – but not on his catering job – Darlinghurst did not seem unhappy.
    8f4YKKc.png?1

Rhys and Clovelly partied hard dancing, hugging and making out.
    OPbPWVE.png?1
    024VAwd.png?1
    RWf88Mt.png?1
    lGlcLnp.png?1

Rhys wanted to check his son was coping okay.
    ARrDK2t.png?1

I wondered who this young man was, I was sure I hadn’t invited him (it turned out to be an aged up Drummoyne.)
    XtYrkVY.png?1
    QfmpeEV.png?17ZOGP72.png?1
    QLTDjwe.png?1

Madelaine had a pleasant night
    ila2At6.png?1

But didn’t enjoy cleaning the mess…
    KIFvZeB.png?1
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Elderly Jim Landgraab, son of Malcolm.

08-26-19_10-45-30AM-2_zpsux7lfo3e.png

Tiberius, his son.

08-26-19_10-50-05AM_zpstqzqgbmm.png
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,422 Member
    Woah, there’s a lot of updates here, finally have some time to get through some. I made it to page 407 and the current page is 414, though right now I need a break. I will try to get through most
    @RedDestiny92 love your wall and table filled with photos. That’s from the new Moschino pack, right?
    @ Telemwill lol, Sergio’s and Siobhan wedding was hilarious but atleast he’ll wake up knowing to avoid that place.
    @SimTrippy love your shelf with the frames as well! Are the poses your sims are doing in front of the screen form the Moschino pack or are they from mods? Like how you placed the candles and plants around the graves, that’s very creative.
    @lasummerb I’m interested in seeing the house that Kellen, and Michelle are going to renovate. I like the layout from your pics, is your gallery ID the same as your the forums?
    @Becka28 Wow, that cat is very neat! Clovelly must be very ambitious to try to reach lvl 10 of the scientist career.
    @Sarabeth2984 lol at everyone becoming possessed in the lab 😂least they snapped out of it. 😂Like that Bjorn took a selfie with this clone
    @Daephene LMAO, all those kids angry faces. I love the one with the boy having his hand around the others shoulder but they both look very angry😂 lol the picture of her holding Dee why😂
    @Morkovka is the apartment Noah moved into the one adjacent to Penny Pizzaz? If so, that bedroom looks bigger than usual, very nice that the photography tools fit in there. Looks like you answered my question in the next line too, Penny is his neighbor😂 Oh😧 that’s nasty, catching a disease in a public restroom, very nice screenshots of Granite Falls though!
    @Alwaysasking lol, Don trying to avoid every woman he had flirted with 😂😂 Wow, poor Leo, looks real heartbroken. Pennys situation is similar to Don😅 atleast they backed off. Cute of her to take a selfie to show to her son. Awh, wasn’t expecting to see Penny cry, I don’t like it☹️. Very nice of Don to cheer Penny back up...even if it was with his muscles😅awh so cute of the other J to be with Leo.
    @BlueSeaWaves Thanks for the interest! In my long post above I do have a link to the online gallery, but you can find it under my id reaganleeds

I want to do more flip fail/ fixer upper houses. This was a lot of fun. Currently I am building a pretty big modern farmhouse for one of my dynasty Sims and his future wife. My most important Sims always get the best homes. LOL.
  • Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    edited August 2019
    I tried to compute the time equivalency of real world time and sim time but it was an exercise in futility since on normal mode the Young Adult and Adult life stages are only 3 and a half seasons, not even a full year. I might edit that in MCCC to reflect the lifespans back in TS2 and TS3, as soon as I figure out the year-day multiplier to act an average 80-year lifespan.

I was playing casual mode on the Pancakes for a while with long lifespan, so I haven't touched my legacy save until today. Iggy looks really cute as a kid. Meanwhile in other households, Orange looks really good, but I can already see that whole "child of celebrities" thing coming to bite him in the butt when he finishes high school. Alexander looks good as a teen, but I think about who will he be with since Cecilia doesn't exist in this universe, although that might be a good thing since Alexander is far happier than he was in the main universe, and looks a lot better.

Now for my legacy save, meet my..."founder", Luise Keller.
    fh2ud3K.png
    Not a really great first impression, but she has a problem that she really wants taken care of that made life as she knew it a big mess. I can't say what it is until the story comes out and gets to it in my Wordpress.

She makes her first friend on the shores of Brindleton Bay.
    56Vz8fA.png
    She likes him, even though she's a loner and hates company. Who can reject that face? She eventually promises to adopt him when she has the means, like actually having a roof over her head instead of bumming in a gym.
    cRvWD5V.png

She later sees him again at the bar when she was trying to get information concerning that big problem she has.
    e5t4NDt.png

Luise is eventually forced to meet another sim when Mayor Whiskers is being yelled at in the back alley, but he didn't need any help anyway.
    C8ZJIu4.png

It's Dino Fiore, one of the RG premades. Luise actually finds it funny and turns back, trying to hide that smile from the sight of a grown man scolding a cat who's basically ignoring him. He actually came there originally in a flirty mood, so he either has relationship problems with his premade love interest Daisy or was going to meet her, eitherway, he was none-too-pleased if that glare was any indication. He follows Luise in. Luise also finds it ridiculous that they wear the same style of pants, plaid shirt waist-tie and all.
    SsBTrt6.png
    JQYOLkC.png

Brief introductions, she doesn't really care for getting to know him since that problem's been plaguing her for a long while already, until he mentions something about a wishing well. I actually intended for her to eventually meet any RG premade because of the wishing well, though I was anticipating someone from the Bouquet Squad than Daisy and Dino or the Thorn teens. He actually approached her first, because of the pants and Mayor Whiskers. He's also blissfully unaware she's a girl since he doesn't initiate romantic interactions despite being flirty, so she's in the clear since I'm waiting for either Lava Man or Bennett Finley to show up. He eventually bribes her more information about the wishing well provided she'll pull some favors for him, which basically means being his wingman.
    eJFlHtY.png

That means getting pulled into inconvenient invites whenever she's busy.

Like the Humor and Hijinks Festival when I wanted her to go to the lighthouse.
    w0wN1WT.png
    t3gIJTR.png

After entertaining Dino against her will and finally putting up with him because he might be a good source of information especially with that wishing well he talked about, she finally got to Deadgrass Isle...and met with the most inopportune sim I really don't want her to meet.
    JapZtyW.png
    An Italian in a relationship and smooth as butter when he talks. Hello, Sergio...oh bane of my founder's existence for a normal relationship...

Time passes and Winterfest arrives eventually. Dino, of course, invites her along to be a wingman again. At least he still thinks Luise is a guy thanks to that loose hoodie and mid-pitched voice. He thinks Luise is "Louis" with a weird pronunciation on the name.
    UCzA6pX.png

Too bad it's slim pickings. Luise sees a wedding ring (Elle Canon), "someone spoiled that seems hot for losers" (Kierra Tilo, her words, not mine), and points out that Kat Jenkins has a desirable derriere "if you're into that kind of thing."
    damz5ss.png

Nothing happens, because they just ended up drinking and eating on the bar and Luise returns to Brindleton Bay later, eventually meeting Father Winter. She strikes up a friendship with him because he's easy to talk to and might hold important information as a magical immortal being.
    Gx6j6Pp.png
    He eventually gives her a present, though she ended up not liking it.
    SqWmdlk.png

All of the above is actually a very condensed version of the first three chapters of my attempt at a simlit story.

Post edited by Dust_Bunny2010 on
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited August 2019
    Darling was working out in his fave gym on Magnolia Promenade when he noticed this popcicle in old-school sneakers.
    jQaqs8Y.jpg
    Much to my horror it was Noah Meyer, my played Sim, the Moschino Guy :(
    There was a lot of manful tears.
    2uLHR8U.jpg
    While Grim was standing there and waiting for more of those people in their sportswear to freeze to death.
    PyQzZIp.jpg
    Fortunately Darling was able to order his club inside and asked the Sulanians to change into warm clothes.
    Darling managed to save at least 3 townies by pleading Grim before.
    IcpXra2.jpg
    But nope, not Noah...
    It was hard to bring bad news (and the urn) to the elderly couple.
    o7TL5ne.jpg
    Mario and Dorothy are devastated of course.
    PlkEWxr.jpg
    Now I'm on a quest to bring the poor boy back.
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Morkovka wrote: »
    Darling was working out in his fave gym on Magnolia Promenade when he noticed this popcicle in old-school sneakers.
    jQaqs8Y.jpg
    Much to my horror it was Noah Meyer, my played Sim, the Moschino Guy :(
    There was a lot of manful tears.
    2uLHR8U.jpg
    While Grim was standing there and waiting for more of those people in their sportswear to freeze to death.
    PyQzZIp.jpg
    Fortunately Darling was able to order his club inside and asked the Sulanians to change into warm clothes.
    Darling managed to save at least 3 townies by pleading Grim before.
    IcpXra2.jpg
    But nope, not Noah...
    It was hard to bring bad news (and the urn) to the elderly couple.
    o7TL5ne.jpg
    Mario and Dorothy are devastated of course.
    PlkEWxr.jpg
    Now I'm on a quest to bring the poor boy back.

Caleb can send the flowers if you need them... or ambrosia.
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    Okay, brace yourselves. Long post.

IpwqUwp.jpg

@Alwaysasking You'd asked earlier why Donovan's fight with his wife-vampire nemesis Katharine had affected him so much. Part of that is embellishment, part of it is real: because she's constantly feeding on him and his family, he's either passed out or fighting with her. I've gotten a little tired of his misery, though, so I ended it by having "him and Sayyid trap her in the basement". Now he's enjoying a respite!

pvwmhGt.jpg
    "And here is the Rashid-Fairchild house, which...eh...well, it's original."

It’s been a lifetime for my Sims since I last posted, so where to begin? First, let’s visit Amaara and Karen, who, the last time I covered them here, were young adults starting off on their own. That’s...changed. They’re both considered at the top of their field (programming and pianist, respectively), and each have one child. Amaara had a son named Maheer, who was obsessed with astronomy from an early page. He’s now an astronaut with a live-in girlfriend, Amalia Vargas. In my mind’s eye, Maheer is more like a scientific astronaut, so more like the Skylab/ISS crew and less like the early test pilots. Karen, meanwhile, had a little girl named Miriam who is a child pianist. Both Karen and Amaara would have celebrated their Elder birthdays, but I had them both slug a little potion of youth.

Vuzabc3.jpg
    Maheer is the house cook and repairman.

sdsvIZe.jpg
    Maheer and Amalia, his girlfriend. She looks so delighted to be moving into a box with a random rocket on the roof.

1zfL6RO.jpg
    Maheer, buddy....I don't think that's a good place to dig. Or sculpt. No, definitely not.

J7U6kPH.jpg
    Miriam and Amaar aren't registered by the game as related! YOU TWO ARE SO BETROTHED!

JBcxGYE.jpg
    Amaar as a boy...

csEdgub.jpg
    Amaar as a teen

QXtzOFg.jpg
    Sayyid and Amaar-as-a-boy

MXNZ0j6.jpg
    Little Miriam hasn't grown to teen yet, but she will. Gotta catch up to Amaar so they can get married and join the family branches back together!

In the big house, Sayyid and Lilliana had a boy, a love-crazy chess geek named Amaar. Early on he had a chance card that involving kiddie-him running around trying to kiss other children, so when he became a teen I decided to make him Romantic. Nasira, as House Leader, has been so busy working and paying bills that she’s not been able to commission portraits of herself, or hold meetings of her fan club, so finally she’s growing beyond her youthful vanity. Sayyid also joined the military.

IgaM3uq.jpg
    Nasira had another little girl, this one named Fatima. Amaar-as-a-boy is inspecting his future rival while still in production.

Arisan (Nasira’s oldest daughter), meanwhile, grew up and moved out after FINALLY getting gold at a kava party. It took seven attempts. As she doesn’t have any lofty ambitions, at first I let her do a little of everything: she plays the guitar, stargazes, works out, lounges by the family pool. Now that she’s moved out and living in Sulani, she mostly swims, dives, fishes, etc in her free time. She was offered an opportunity to be a sous chef, so she’s bringing her great-grandfather's secret recipes to bear, combining them with the unique foods of the islands. She has a circle of friends that includes Amaara and Karen, as well as three CAS made sims (Sunny Winslow, Dawn Schaefer, and Amalia Vargas from California Diaries).

VfQlqJ2.jpg
    She DID have a problem with this dude, who wouldn't leave....and who kept sleeping in her bed. I've got the bedroom secured against future visitors, though. This dude was all kinds of weird.

Rachel, my alien baby turned mermaid, is also hanging around in Sulani with her aunt or cousin or whatever, Samira. Samira is more or less retired now: both of them live off Samira’s investing income and the odd painting. Rachel has had two children, Jamie and Sydney.

MMLQ5qi.jpg
    Sayyid and Maheer, their houses' respective studs. Actually, these two are an opportunity: the house has been dominated by Samira and Nasira, so a male coup may be in order. :D

frDv7q3.jpg
    "And I told him, you can't DO that in the middle of the store, but...oh, hey, Amaara."

3JUHuqU.jpg
    The Ascension of Our Lady Nasira, The One True Heir

iVddM1y.jpg
    ....could you two NOT practice fighting in the room filled with sensitive electronics and the ashes of at least five of your ancestors?!?!?!

82oG1bL.jpg
    (Chorus) She's so hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-iiiigh, high above me, she's so lovely
    She's so hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh, like Cleopatra, Joan of Arc, or Aphrodite...

JxmDFcN.jpg
    That excuse never worked for ME as a kid.
  • O-meezyO-meezy Posts: 165 Member
    Avery had a free day so she decided to take the Dre and Talia with her on her morning walk to the park. :)

08-21-19-11-41-28-PM.png

he usually goes to the park so that she can paint the scenery, do some yoga and just relax
    08-21-19-11-07-42-PM.png

She tried to get the kids to stay still in order for her to paint a nice picture of them but unfortunately she had no luck doing that but at least the kids were having fun :)
    08-21-19-11-53-02-PM.png

08-22-19-12-22-02-AM.png

Avery took her eyes of Dre for a few minutes while painting a picture, and when she looks up, he was no where to be found. Of course she started to panic
    08-22-19-12-08-46-AM.png

Then she heard him laughing and yelling only to find him running around the park almost naked. She had to quickly run to try and catch him before he got himself into trouble lol
    08-22-19-12-14-20-AM.png

After catching him, Avery had to lecture Dre about the importance of keeping your clothes on in public places. He didn't look too impressed lol
    08-22-19-12-15-08-AM.png
    08-22-19-12-15-21-AM.png

Before leaving the park for the day, Avery decided to do some yoga to calm herself down a bit. Dre and Talia wanted to do some yoga with mommy as well and they were definitely trying their best

08-21-19-10-51-03-PM.png
    08-21-19-10-52-06-PM.png

The day after was Talia's birthday!
    08-22-19-12-34-32-AM.png
    08-22-19-12-34-40-AM.png

Dre celebrating by messily eating some chips
    08-26-19-5-04-15-PM.png

And Talia got some chocolate cake!
    08-22-19-12-34-06-AM.png

This how she looks like as a child. I really like how she turned out
    08-26-19-6-15-39-PM.png

And she looks almost identical to Avery!https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/888255/what-happened-in-your-game-today/p414#
    08-22-19-1-49-51-AM.png

• ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Mostly playing with Caleb! With a lot of sparring with Lilith and the neighbours (mostly the neighbours, the Noble Vampires household, since Lilith keeps... soundly defeating him), I finally got him back up to Master level and promptly gave him sunlight resistance. No more crispy Caleb! (I'm playing with a version from the Gallery that start with no points/levels, so it's been a bit of a battle to get back up.)

Vatores continue to be sickeningly adorable.

lsykqn2.png

Lilith managed a masterpiece. I legitimately kind of want this painting IRL.

dQj1rcF.png

Armed with sunlight resistance, it was time to hit the club! ...At 3 PM, natch. He had a dance battle with my main, Jamie...

j3TxJ0r.png

...which Jamie lost resoundingly.

Still, a good time was had by all.

ZBg48rB.png

(Except for when the DJ wandered off, mid-Caleb showing off moves. "Hey! Rude!!")

YbcqPch.png

Over to boyfriend Johnny Zest's place! Johnny had had a pretty rough time at work, but some time with Caleb cheered him right up.

Nt4wtYC.png

Finally, I switched over to Jamie, and made his new future familiar, Sage!

TcKmlji.png
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Well, the Prescotts have had their troubles lately, but now it's time to celebrate, it's Alvin's birthday!

3SI7TY8.png

He aged up just before the winter holidays, so he doesn't have to go to school yet, but decided to get that homework out of the way so he can enjoy the vacation.

mM0kjwS.png

Alvin & Leo worked together to decorate the tree.

hAR50ms.png

Kira was in awe at how beautiful it was.

MqnlrUN.png

"You did a great job helping me, son." "Yeah, Dad, we make a great team!"

8VafeYO.png

I'm sure Killian & Hallie will show more enthusiasm once there are presents under it.

StDQ43u.png

Nolan was excited, though.

YkxnV8h.png

Next morning, the big moment arrived, everyone was thrilled with their gifts.

c8nW3kW.png

YDoBHaD.png

Gallery ID: LDM2
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited August 2019
    Okay, once again I am posting without being done. LMAO! What's new about that?

I'm going back through the thread and realizing I hardly did anything on page 412, and there are so many updates from the same people that it's getting confusing. So I'm going to put this up and then try to get to my other mentions. Thanks again for all of my birthday wishes, it was really nice of all of you to do that ❤️

Oh, and @Daephene you are getting a post of your own from me! LOL

@DoloresGrey

The cat update is so cute. At first I didn't realize there were 2 adults, they look so similar. I love how they jump on the tables and eat the "people food." Especially the cake!

And wow! ❤️ A not red baby!!

Oh dang!!!

Holy cow, I just clicked on your spoiler!!! How terrible.

It does sound like you had a tough week 😔

And I'm sure this fire didn't help.

I discovered that if I reset my Sims during a fire that I can then get them to extinguish it.

But obviously you have to be aware of it before everyone is already on fire!!! Once that happens I don't think that resetting will help. 😔

And funny enough, the cake that you put in the birthday pictures of my husband and I looks like my favorite kind of cake!

I just don't get it very often because it has to be home baked to taste good.

We call it Angel food Cake here. You have to bake it in a special cake pan. It has high edges, and a tube up the middle so the cake ends up tall, and with a hole in the center.

My husband usually makes one for my birthday, and frosts it with pink icing. This year was too hectic, and he didn't get a chance too. But, if I had the choice between Angel food Cake or pie, I'd pick the Angel food every time! 😂

And I still want to know how you made those pictures!!! I've been trying to figure it out for 3 days 😅

Ohhh, I just read your cute Pancakes update 😊

That looks like a really nice pool! That little boy was swimming in dirt wasn't he? 😅😯😂

I've had that happen.

Their day looks so relaxing and fun. But I can't believe that Pearl didn't show up to her own party! Holy cow!! Well, then she can't become a young adult, boo hoo, poor her 😅

@ldmarko

Lol! Mortimer playing in the sand! That is quite a great bonus shot.

I'm glad Kira got some dragon fruit! What was wrong with the flowers at the Romance Festival?

I'm glad she walked away from her rocket crash. Someone in this thread just had their Sim die in a rocket crash! 😲 I didn't know that could happen.

@ccarrig_95

Lol! Yes, lots did happen! 😅

New babies and toddlers are the best!

How fun that your mom and stepdad are so cute in the game. I love it when couples autonomously do that stuff.

What kind of drama do you have planned for you and Joaquin? I'm intrigued 🤔

@ms4ev

Lmao. 😂😅 Did you give it some food?

@DeafSimmer

I was trying to read the updates on Tumblr in order, but it was hard to figure out, and I felt like some of the updates were over here if you wanted to read it in the correct order. But I'll keep reading the thread here and see if everything is straightened in my mind after that. 😊

all right I am at the update where they have all three gang members in jail. But Tyrck is being very unruly. I'm glad Celestia is not intimidated by him. But I do not like the sound of the other two and their plans.

She definitely does not need to get Lamia back (that's the little girl, right?) And any kind of artifact that going to make them stronger and worse criminals is something they shouldn't be getting. The line about Lara Croft is pretty funny though 😂 LOL

Ok, I know I saw an update about Finley proposing and Celestia saying the timing was bad.

Now I found one where she ends up being pregnant, and he walks out on her!

I think she did the right thing when she turned him down! What a rotten little .... Plum!

It's so sad that not even Luna heard her sister. She could have used some support 😔

Okay, now I found the one where she was having so much trouble sleeping. I can't say I blame her. I'm glad that she was finally able to fall asleep, although 5 hours of sleep when you're pregnant really isn't enough. Luna certainly is shocked at all of the news. And I agree with her, I can't believe that he left her like that!

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Wow! Beautiful pictures of Fiammetta! I can see why their fame is growing!

I can't believe Romeo is stuck in his dark form now! They just went through that with their mom, right? and I can't remember how you fixed it.

I hope they have fun in Sulani! And that they don't wear Orange out to much! 😂

@Kristina

Geez! I need a friend like that! "Oh, btw, do you want to go to Malta with me?) 😅

Such a cute update 😊

Too funny, it takes a Romance Festival to get a superstar to try for a baby 😂

And the line about his gift is hilarious 😆

I love Earnest and Vlad, couples goals, you know?

Another toddler was stealing the show in a different update. Toddlers are just too adorable. Especially when he keeps jabbering on about people noticing him 😅

@calaprfy

Goodness! Another Landgraab?

I haven't heard what happened with the others.

I think one of them turned into a real monster, but the other one was doing very well 😊

@OhMyHemsworth

If you were willing to start with her as a teenager you could get unbelievable traits, that pretty much do make them irresistible.

Or you could do what I did as an experiment. I took Don Lothario, turned him female and made him really pretty.

But, he's still Maxis made Don Lothario underneath, and we're all pretty sure he was made differently, so he could be the ladies man he's supposed to be, (and is!) despite the fact that he has no charisma skills when you first get him 😅

My experiment worked well. The Don female could hit on and pick up guys easier than my Sim with all of the special traits from teen aged years 😂

Anyway, good luck to you. Are you using the story mode?

@Becka28

Well, I got through your update but then never saw your comment to me LOL.

I guess I was kind of spoiled on my birthday. Being able to sleep in, and being able to play Sims with nothing that I "need to do" hovering over my head was wonderful 😅

Thank you again about Ian and Lawrence, those two are just too adorable for words 😊

Does playing on their phones really work as well as a TV or computer? I don't think I've ever seen a number on it, like when you look at a radio most of them only give one happiness, that's why I never have any radios in my houses 😅

But if it works well then maybe I will try to make them do that more often.

I've decided that the tray doesn't take up the slightest amount of room when you compare it to the saves file. So I'm not as worried about cleaning out my tray now. My point being that I think it's just fine that you have 100s of Sims in your library.

And you say MCCC pulls your townies from your own tray/library? That is really nice. Especially when you have some, well, you know, favorites 😅

It seems like Fabian could be a favorite too!

I hope Marcus and Judith work out. I just wanted her in my game. In fact, I think I forgot to thank you for telling me who's last names those were. Akira Kibo's and Judith Ward's. They have both been dragged into action in my premade's save, lol.

I just thought that since he is a doctor and has a lot of money (or at least he should) and is kind of snobbish he might get along with her. Of course I've never played either of them, I'm just going off what other people say about them here in the thread. I like the way she looked at him at the festival, as if to say "you haven't got anything compared to me Bud" lol

Ok! DeeWhy part 1!
    (Oh my gosh Adam was sooo handsome 😂)

Sooo, DeeWhy is the one who gets to do the picture challenge! I just can't imagine being able to find everything on that list! 😅

And how interesting! You get to play two people this time! It'll be weird.

If there are kids you won't be able to play them, right?

Madelaine is really cute! How fun that you made her with CAS stories, so she comes with a few skill points already, right? I'm glad they have to do both art tracks. I have to go back and make someone do the other one. I can't remember the name of either one now though 😅

Caberita and Camden know that they are related to DeeWhy, right? And yes! He does seem to appreciate the wife you found for him! 😂 And that is good news that DeeWhy and Madelaine are getting along so well! I can't wait to see their babies, lol 😂

Bondi's house is so pretty from across the street! I can't wait to see what these two build. And they should have tons of money soon! They have to practice painting all the time, right? Just do all paint from reference ones, it looks like that's what they do in the screenshots.

Jasper gets close to $4000 for his masterpieces! He's always rolling in dough 😂 Well, he gets MVP pay too, so they are set.

DeeWhy's dance moves are amazing 🥰 and it's so nice that Clovelly invites them places! And I agree! Don't sell the one that Madelaine painted at the Romance Festival 😉 I didn't realize that they were more expensive plants at the spice Festival. I always skip it because my Sims never are able to eat the food LOL. I guess I'll take them from now on 😂

that cat is amazing, and how lucky that DeeWhy is a cat lover!

Haley's party at DeeWhy's house is just amazing from start to finish 😉 Cousin Cassandra really does not look impressed LOL! and the caterer might not have been worth what you paid him. Did he do any work at all? Rhys and Clovelly are just like they have always been, how cute. ❤️

Drummoyne aged up pretty nice looking. And he's really nice looking as an alien! Usually I can't stand how they look but he is cool. And I definitely feel Madelaine's pain about cleaning up the mess. I just had a wedding, and oh my God, the mess afterwards was unbelievable, and the caterer didn't clean any of it up 😅

@SiliClone

Oh gosh, the update about the babies is just so cute 😊❤️

It's so funny that Caleb was flirting with Mortimer 😂

Yeah, if I was Bella I'd get a bit upset too!

But great job getting Alexander's grades up!

And is that really a thing? Hacking your own grade? If so, it's super cool!

Caleb really is ultra sweet. But perhaps he needs to spend a bit more time with a punching bag? 🤔

He's got two little girls to protect now!!! I love their names!

And does that happen with every pregnant Sim in your game? They can't have their baby at the hospital, ever?

Thanks for the explanations about the jealousy thing, and regain humanity. Will Cass get to a point where she doesn't sleep either?

Are the babies vampires?

@Ellupelluellu

Yeah, I only ever got University because it was first, and I got it right when it came out. But right away it made the game way slower, and I had CC in that game. Anyway, it didn't take long before I gave up playing. It wasn't any fun when it was that slow.

It was just computer issues.

And I never had ACR, never even heard of it in fact. 😅🤔

But I have to laugh at you saying that you got MCCC just to get rid of the ridiculous flirting with everyone problem.

It's one of my pet peeves, and I complain about it all the time. It's so stupidly unrealistic.

Do you know people that flirt like that right in front of their significant other? Because I don't!

But... The things I mentioned are things that MCCC did to other posters on this thread. Once a family is placed in the unplayed families section, MCCC does completely crazy things to them.

Maybe you know more ways to set things than the other people who talk about it here. 🤔

@lasummerb

Wow 😯 thank you so much for all of the help/advice in your post!

I have to make myself a bookmark to it!

I'm going to download the house later tonight when I get on my computer! It's so exciting!!

I love the hanging plants! You really did a great job on them! I never thought about a porch! That is perfect 😊 I think I'll be able to use them now 😊

Thank you ever so much for showing me how to put more on a surface!!! I am going to try that out immediately! (Well, as soon as I get into my game lol)

And yes! I know about those pictures that don't show as CC! I was hoping that was what you meant! Then I can get them too!

Also .... You have a save with 120 active Sims that are all single? That must be really interesting 😅

Anyway, your post is a treasure trove of information! I picked the right person to ask 😅

Now I'm trying to think of who should take that house and redo it 🤔 This is going to be so fun!

@BlueSeaWaves

Thank you for your comments on Strangerville! There were some funny parts there, but some sad parts too. I was trying to keep a balance, but with poor Leo and Penny being sad it was kind of hard. The part about Don cheering up Penny with his muscles was because every time he tried that on any of the scientists or soldiers they would laugh at him 😂

But the overwhelming sadness is why I put in the other ending with the spare J and Leo. They are so darling together 🥰

@Morkovka

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes. You make me blush 😊

Little Wanda Vatori is so cute. interesting that she's human and her parents are both vampires. Do you think she will become a vampire? I don't know how that works. but she does look like she's going to make an excellent spell caster. Oh, and an excellent dancer too! LOL

Holy cow, did Noah actually freeze to death when you weren't even playing him? If that can happen, I swear that the Seasons expansion is the worst thing that's ever happened to a game!

And I'm sure Mario and Dorothy are very devastated. I certainly hope you can bring that poor boy back!!!
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
    @AlwaysAsking Cass already doesn't really need to sleep, but she's nightbound so she gets tense by day and I hibernate her during the daytime.
    I need to get Caleb on the manequin, I 'm sure he's going to be beaten up by it, too... he doesn't much likes sport, that's the only one he does:
    ToH0KIw.png
    in his pajamas because... it's Caleb...
    I tried to send him to jog, and what he did was fly to Vlad's mansion and fly back home, that's jogging for him... he's too dandy to sweat.

Anyway, no.. the hospital is very buggy in my game, I was able to have the baby at the hospital maybe twice in all this time. I think the babies are both vampires since both Caleb and Cass are... Caleb choosed the name Alice and Cass the name Morgana.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited August 2019
    The Ultimate Posts Explaining Daephene's Sims, Part 3 of 3

Part one is here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17214973#Comment_17214973
    Part two is here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17216333#Comment_17216333

This should do it! This post contains my favorite solo portraits ever, of Mila and Alexander.

Family D : The Mounib/Munch/Delgato family of Windenberg (Get Together/Parenthood focus)
    So, in my first post I explained how Athena Andreas had twins with Khaled Mounib, and after they broke up Khaled moved to Windenberg with their son Derrick. That was the beginning of Family D. Eventually, through the Upper Crusts club, Khaled met and married Mila Munch. Khaled and Derrick moved in with Mila and her sons. Gunther unfortunately died due to some unknown force prodding him to jump into a pool of sharks about 30 times. Wolfgang and Lucas eventually grew up and moved out. Derrick, who was between Wolfgang and Lucas in age, stayed. He married Evie Delgato, and took her last name while she moved into his household. Their son is a toddler now, Darius Delgato. They also inherited the Delgato dog, Blue, when Evie's parents moved into the retirement village.

Photo of Khaled and Mila fCmFi2E.png?1
    Photo of Derrick and Evie V6Ud2FL.png?1
    Photo of Darius and Blue sEFoPXQ.png
    Khaled Mounib, elder
    (photo of Khaled) rZik2ub.png?1
    Aspiration in Progress: Super Parent
    Career: Art Critic
    Traits: Bro, Dog lover, Romantic

Hobbies and Interests: Khaled was a busker, and still loves playing the guitar and writing songs. He really likes eating his wife's cooking, despite what it does to his waistline. He adores his grandchildren and could spend hours telling them stories. As a bro, and father of bros, he enjoys watching sports with his sons.

Clubs: Leader of the Coffee and Contemplation club, for adult and elder males to meet at any cafe.
    Munch Family Meals includes Mila and her sons as well as Derrick, and the daughters-in-law.
    Upper Crusts, as in the original from Get Together, usually my sims host gatherings rather than have them at a house where they can't do any cooking.

Future goals: Khaled is a happy man. He'd like to complete his aspiration by helping take care of his grandson, and reach the top of his career. Other than that, just keep enjoying life.

Mila Munch-Mounib, elder
    (photo of Mila) IgbnIew.png?1
    Aspiration in Progress: Master chef
    Career: Culinary
    Traits: Good, Foodie, Cheerful

Hobbies and Interests: Due to being good and cheerful, she likes being with other sims and having them be happy. If that can be achieved by her cooking, even better. She has maxed cooking and gourmet cooking and is working on baking. She is working with Evie to grow a few vegetables and fruits in pots on their patio. She loves playing with the grandchildren.

Clubs: Ladies Night Out, for hanging out with the women in her generation
    Munch Family meals, for keeping in touch with Wolfgang and Lucas and their spouses
    Upper Crusts – to be honest she may quit this one soon to join one of Athena's grandma clubs and hang out with Wolfgang's kids.

Future goals: I'd like to complete her career and aspiration. She started out in the adult stage so it's a bit harder to do, but that's our goal.

Derrick Andreas-Delgato, young adult
    (photo of Derrick) SOToKO5.png?1
    Aspiration in Progress: Leader of the Pack
    Career: Art – Patron of the Arts branch
    Traits: Neat, Bro, Ambitious

Hobbies and Interests: Derrick enjoys painting for work. He also enjoys working out and socializing. He loves playing and watching sports. He has keys to his mother's and his brother's houses, and visits often.

Clubs: Andreas brothers, in which his brothers and brother-in-law meet at any bar
    Munch Family meals, in which his stepbrothers and their spouses dine with he and Evie and the parents
    Powerhouse, which meets at any gym to work out.

Future goals: In pursuit of his aspiration, I expect him to take control of the Powerhouse club.

Evie Delgato
    (photo of Evie) LWNv5yL.png?1
    Aspiration in Progress: Successful Lineage
    Career: Social Media – PR branch
    Traits: Self-assured, Loves outdoors, Materialistic

Hobbies and Interests: She enjoys gardening in the pots she and Mila have put out on the patio. And she loves reading to her little boy. She enjoys campfires and bonfires, and probably camping in a cabin, though tents and fishing seem a little too messy for her tastes.

Clubs: Delgato Family, in which she gets together for meals with her parents and her brother
    Munch Family meals, in which she gets together for meals with her husband's parents and brothers
    Garden Gnomes,which is at this point unchanged from the original from Get Together.

Future goals: She hopes to take over the Garden Gnomes and turn it into a more general outdoor club rather than gardening, since the changes with Seasons make gardening even less of a group activity. I imagine she will be a strict but loving parent by the Parenthood standards.

Darius Delgato, toddler
    (photo of Darius) HEdTSRx.png
    Trait: Charmer
    Hobbies and Interests: Loves being read to, and playing on the slide and in the ball pit.
    Future goals: Help Mom meet her aspiration goals. I choose childhood aspirations based on what skill they learn fastest as toddlers, so by that standard he should be a rambunctious scamp. I plan on making storytelling of some sort a part of his future, because he loves stories so much now.

Additional photos Fyq1txt.png?1hn1xrXt.pngOEr3o42.png?1zgMuntu.png?1

Family E: The Andreas-Jang family of Magnolia Promenade (Get to Work Focus)
    Erick Andreas married former neighbor Billie Jang in Willow Creek not too long after he became a young adult. A week or so later, when they found out they were expecting, they decided to move to Magnolia Promenade into a house I downloaded that had a little more room. Billie had twins, Esau and Jacob.
    Photo of Erick and Billie Ot0imX2.png?1
    Photo of Esau and Jacob Snq657b.png?1
    Erick Andreas, young adult
    Photo of Erick f24lwX1.png
    Aspiration in Progress: Friend of the World
    Career: Doctor
    Traits: Outgoing, Bro, Clumsy

Hobbies and Interests: Erick enjoys watching sports on tv, but is a bit too clumsy to play them. Right now his primary interest is his sons. He loves teaching them and playing with them and being a father is his favorite thing. He has an interest in cooking but not much skill yet.

Clubs: Andreas brothers, meet at any bar for the family to stay together
    Upper Crusts, which he joined to learn more about cooking

Future goals: I had originally planned for him to be the one to follow in Athena's footsteps and cheat on Billie, but he's been such a devoted father that I have my doubts now. I definitely want him to work on his career promotions and helping his sons earn their toddler skills.

Billie Jang, young adult
    Photo of Billie SujfjeJ.png
    Aspiration in Progress: Mansion Baron
    Career: Painter
    Traits: Vegetarian, Goofball, Loves Outdoors

Hobbies and Interests: She paints a lot for work, and enjoys decorating the house. She is putting in a small hobby garden as soon as the boys are old enough to give her time to herself. She enjoys reading, and watching the comedy tv channel.

Clubs: Andreas Sisters, with her sisters-in-law
    Culture Club, for art and history

Future goals: Right now she has twin toddlers so the big goal is to get the two of them trained in their skills before they age up. Not thinking much past that yet, really.

Esau Andreas, toddler
    Photo of Esau zZVOw6R.png
    Trait: Charmer

Hobbies and Interests: He enjoys dancing to the kids radio station, and giving out hugs.

Future goals: I suspect he will own some retail when he grows up. His childhood aspiration is going to be Social Butterfly.

Jacob Jang, toddler
    Photo of Jacob yqH38RG.png
    Trait: Inquisitive

Hobbies and Interests: He enjoys blocks and flash cards, and really any attention from Mom and Dad.

Future goals: I suspect he might be the family's first spellcaster. His childhood aspiration is going to be Whiz Kid.

Additional photos taKJJSw.png?1S4wPoFJ.png?1C2ut1PX.png?1

Family F: The Carrasco-Fyres Family of Del Sol Valley (Get Famous/Spa Day Focus)
    Gerardo moved to Del Sol Valley when Finnian was a toddler, and began his acting career. Despite being an alien himself, he was abducted twice, and the second abduction resulted in a daughter, Juno. While Juno was still an infant, Gerardo began dating Siobhan Fyres, who eventually moved in though they have never married. Finnian wasn't so sure about his new almost-stepmother, but he did really like it when her sister visited. Last rotation, Finnian and Morgan Fyres were married and had a honeymoon baby, a daughter named Farrah.

Photo of Gerardo and Siobhan rln2UAm.png?1
    Photo of Finnian and Juno EreneLz.png?1
    Photo of Morgan and Farrah XWTZpgp.png
    Gerardo Carrasco, elder alien
    Photo of Gerardo 8a7y5Yz.png?1
    Aspiration in Progress: Master Actor
    Career: Actor, level 9
    Traits: Snob, Romantic, Perfectionist

Hobbies and Interests: Gerardo likes to tinker with electronics, and is working on upgrading all of Siobhan's recording equipment for her. He prefers to do most of the cooking himself due to a fame quirk that makes him picky about food quality. He enjoys talking with his children, sometimes for hours on end.

Future goals: I'd very much like to get him to the top of the acting career before his time is up. I have my doubts about completing the aspiration because he's not famous enough despite his career success. Also I want him to establish a good relationship with Farrah and any future grandchildren.

Siobhan Fyres, young adult
    Photo of Siobhan Zw2Qd9x.png
    Aspiration in Progress: World Famous
    Career: Social Media – Internet Personality branch
    Traits: Ambitious, Self-assured, Insider

Hobbies and Interests: Siobhan supplements her career uploading videos to the internet. She is starting to carve out a niche for herself as a Wellness/Fitness vlogger. She does a lot of yoga, and also enjoys jogging, both usually with the drone recording. She makes salads of all sorts; videos of her salads have one awards. Due to her ambitious nature, she spends most of her time on these videos and doesn't have a lot of other hobbies.

Clubs: Leader of Wellness, Actually, a yoga and other spa activities club that meets at any spa.

Future Goals: I am hoping my switch from 4 to 7 day rotations will make it easier for her to gain and retain fame. She's young enough that I think she has plenty of time to achieve her aspiration, but I'm going to need to make it a priority in the near future.

Finnian Andreas-Fyres, young adult
    Photo of Finnian AWiP0Oc.png?1
    Aspiration in Progress: Joke Star
    Career: Entertainer – Comedian branch
    Traits: Creative, Jealous, Ambitious

Hobbies and Interests: Finnians primary interest in life right now, besides his career, is his new wife Morgan. Once Farrah becomes a toddler they'll be busy with her development. Other than that, right now Finnian mostly spends his free time writing comedy routines and performing at open mic nights.

Clubs: Andreas Brothers, for his brothers and brothers-in-law
    Wellness, Actually, he joined Siobhan's yoga club in an attempt to get in shape.

Future goals: Mostly pursuing career and aspiration right now, maintaining his romance with Morgan and taking care of Farrah.

Morgan Fyres, young adult
    Photo of Morgan Wf9eyOd.png?1
    Aspiration in Progress: Musical Genius
    Career: Entertainer – Musician branch
    Traits: Good, Outgoing, Hot-headed

Hobbies and Interests: Morgan is interested in trying out multiple ways of making music right now. She mostly wants to sing and play guitar, and when those skills are high enough she'll start performing at open mic nights in addition to her work hours. She enjoys exploring Del Sol Valley and getting to know her new husband's family.

Clubs: Morgan is no longer in any clubs, but will probably start a music based one after Farrah is through the toddler stage.

Future goals: Her immediate goals are to increase her musical skills in all areas, but especially singing and guitar. She also wants to concentrate on enjoying her marriage and child.

Juno Carrasco, child
    Photo of Juno in disguise ILbMkDS.png?1
    Photo of Juno without disguise p2aam8g.png?1
    Completed aspiration: Artistic Prodigy
    Career: elementary school
    Trait: Music lover

Hobbies and Interests: Juno likes music, and will probably take up the dancing skill. She loves to talk with adults, and conversations with Gerardo and Finnian can go on for hours. She also likes drawing and making crafts at the art table, and making potions at the science table.

Clubs: Leader of Alien Club, which meets at the alien restaurant in Newcrest.
    After School Book club, which meets at any library. She inherited the leadership position when Gillian grew up.

Future goals: I plan on having her get an after school job, not sure what yet though. She wants to go into the scientist career in the long run. I also think she'll get a woodworking table as a teen.

Farrah Fyres, infant
    Photo of Farrah C9GUTNV.png
    Future goals: If Gerardo does not complete his aspiration before he dies, Farrah will follow him into acting and pursue that goal. Otherwise, I haven't decided yet.

Additional photos 9jaYD4L.png?1XZcrOJ1.png?1
    That last one's from when Juno was told she couldn't wear her bear suit for the photos.

Family G: The Goth & Andreas Household of Strangerville (Strangerville, Movie Stuff Focus)
    Gillian Andreas always loved mysteries, but thought going into the Detective career would be turning into her mother a little early in life. So she enlisted in the military with the intention of joining the investigative branch, and moved to Strangerville. An acquaintance from high school, Cassandra Goth, moved in as her roommate, wanting to try life in a warmer climate. It wasn't long before the two of them became much more than roommates.

Photo of Gillian and Cassandra SdST1Np.png?1
    Gillian Andreas, young adult
    Photo of Gillian 6DFHuIB.png
    Aspiration in Progress: Strangerville Mystery
    Career: Military, will choose investigative branch
    Traits: Goofball, Genius, Paranoid

Hobbies and Interests: Gillian will read any mystery book she can get her hands on. She enjoys true crime and true stories of the occult also. She is convinced that Strangerville holds a mystery she can actually solve herself, and not just read about. Also, she really, really likes woohoo with her new girlfriend. Since they can't spend all their time in bed, the two of them also watch a lot of movies together too.

Clubs: Andreas Sisters, for gathering with her sisters and sisters-in-law.

Future goals: Solve the Strangerville case, of course. And afterwards marry Cassandra and start a family.

Cassandra Goth, young adult
    Photo of Cassandra Xf4B8Pp.png
    Aspiration in Progress: Renaissance Sim
    Career: Tech Guru for now
    Traits: Perfectionist, Gloomy, Creative

Hobbies and Interests: Cassandra likes to read, mostly nonfiction. She enjoys learning new things. And she's a big movie fan. She also enjoys woohoo with her girlfriend, as well as flirting and everything in between. She indulges Gillian's need for mystery, at the moment, but she's not yet entirely engaged with the Strangerville story.

Clubs: None at this time

Future goals: Her aspiration requires her to start three careers. She started with tech guru, and she'll end up as a journalist. She'll have a side gig writing books about weird phenomena around the world, starting with whatever she and Gillian find in Strangerville. And also the marriage and family bit.

Additional photos QRiXUOx.png

Family H: The Andreas and Munch Household of Willow Creek (Seasons/Outdoor Retreat Focus)
    Holly Andreas and Lucas Munch have a very slow-burning romance. Lucas is unflirty and a bit of a prude, as well as awkward with girls, so it's just a slow process. But Lucas wanted a house with a big yard to start a garden, so he asked Holly if they could pool their resources and be roommates for a while, until their relationship was ready for the next level. He's too adorable to say no to so now they live together in separate bedrooms on a decent-sized lot in Willow Creek.

Photo of Holly and Lucas IHfoKWz.png?1
    Holly Andreas, young adult
    Photo of Holly 0w0bv5r.png
    Aspiration in Progress: Fabulously Wealthy
    Career: Gardener – will choose florist branch
    Traits: Bookworm, Slob, Loves Outdoors

Hobbies and Interests: Holly enjoys gardening and fishing, though she didn't get to do much of either in the city. She'll be delving deep into both interests in her new home. She also likes to travel.

Club: Andreas Sisters, you all know what this one is by now

Future goals: Get the man to put a ring on it.

Lucas Munch, young adult
    Photo of Lucas 5nuhhSI.png
    Aspiration in Progress: Outdoor Enthusiast
    Career: Business, management branch
    Traits: Cheerful, Loves Outdoors, Unflirty

Hobbies and Interests: Lucas likes to go camping, sing around a campfire, fish and hike. He is going to take up gardening and herbalism, but let Holly do most of the gardening.

Clubs: Munch Family meals, for keeping in touch with the family
    Garden Gnomes, unchanged so far from the way it came in Get Together

Future goals: Admit that she's the love of his life and make it official.

Additional photos w0nnNIc.pngatUvtRb.png

Family I: The Goth-Andreas Family of Newcrest (Seasons/Jungle Adventure Focus)
    Ivy Andreas got engaged to Alexander Goth recently. They celebrated in a nearby bush, and soon after welcomed a baby girl into the family. Her name is Isabella. They have moved in together in a house in Newcrest for now. They are now putting the wedding off until Isabella is a child, so she can enjoy it with them.

Photo of Alexander and Ivy xhm700D.png?1
    Photo of Isabella (with Athena) KwiPjag.png
    Ivy Andreas, young adult
    Photo of Ivy nViX3f0.png?1
    Aspiration in Progress: Jungle Explorer
    Career: Gardener- will choose botanist branch
    Traits: Active, Hot-headed, Romantic

Hobbies and Interests: Ivy likes adventure, and the weird and unusual. That's probably why she likes Alexander. Anyway, she looks forward to traveling and exploring as an adult, and to growing her very own cowplant.

Clubs: Andreas Sisters, as you probably expected by now

Alexander Goth, young adult
    Photo of Alexander RBIkPzN.png?1
    Aspiration in Progress: Chief of Mischief
    Career: Astronaut – will choose smuggler branch
    Traits: Erratic, Creative, Bookworm

Hobbies and Interests: Mostly the obvious – reading for a bookworm and pranks given his aspiration. He also likes unusual creatures, and will probably adopt a racoon and/or fox, maybe a rat. He's also fascinated by ghosts and hangs out at the cemetery a lot.

Clubs: None yet

Future Goals: Both Ivy and Alexander have the same immediate goal – to get their house haunted. I want them to invite some ghosts to move in, as well as animate a Patchy in the garden.

Isabella Goth-Andreas, infant
    Photo of Isabella dCoe0QW.png
    Future Goals: I'm pretty sure she'll take the Archaeology aspiration, so the household stays Jungle Adventure focused. That's all I have so far.

Additional photos vYA0t7o.png?1

So... besides all this, and the retirement village I talked about in post 1, I also have a vampire household that is more story-based. It's made up of Vlad and the premades that Cordelia has turned. But since it is story based, it makes more sense to show you that story in future posts as it unfolds.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Now that I've finished my series, I'm going to try to respond to comments so far. I haven't had time to comment on anyone's updates because it takes a long time to write these super long posts. I've been giving out likes and awesomes and may be able to comment more later in the week.

@DoloresGrey Ha! Maybe so. Funny thing - the first time Clement Frost came Athena flirted with him, but Arthur was asleep in the bedroom. Arthur came out and kissed her and Clement got mad about being cheated on and slapped her! Then Nikolas came the next two Winterfests. Until they had the woohoo, then he sent Clement back. So mostly I think she just gets whoever isn't embarrassed to see her that year.

@SimTrippy I like the matriarchal alternate tribe idea!

@SiliClone I just love Wolfgang altogether. In anyone's story, though I have a preference for mine, obviously. I thought it was funny mine was a vampire and yours a hunter, before your story took that turn.

@lasummerb Usually I do change my sims outfits at every age change, but Akira just looks right in that one. Goes with his whole quest for a life of eternal partying anyway. And yes, Athena surely is something! I am kind of glad she's settled down now. But it was fun.

@BlueSeaWaves That photo shoot was when I realized that the first pose or two would always reflect the sims' actual moods. Someday I need to take some back and make them angry or dazed or something, now that I've seen what tense and sad moods do. I love the toddler lower lip pout especially.

@AlwaysAsking I feel like there ought to be enough information in the last few posts that you shouldn't have *too* many questions. ;) I hope you're not planning on commenting as thoroughly as you usually do, or I'll feel bad about taking up that much of your time.

He's... an amazing father...
    2Ig24SJ.png
    he's always the first one to fly in the girls room and take care of them... and he spend most of his time playing the piano for them and singing....
    OMY1kkV.png
    I expected no less since he always wanted to feel the babies when Cass was pregnant...
    Still, with Cass sleeping the days away it feels so much like he's a single father...
    Lilith is helping, but this is taking away time from her aspiration, and also... she didn't think it was possible for her brother to become more boring than he already was, but he managed to do just that...
    So... she ran away for some days...
    cSGkmw0.png
    and is spending a couple of weeks with Johnny in her old apartment...
    eR6BdJA.png
    I wanted to skip the baby stage, and I get bored with just one sim, and since the major takes cares of himself...
    vdVD3GK.png
    and of Johnny most of the time...
    Not that the goldfish Dwayne Johnson is more entertaining...
    VCA1BGC.png
    Anyway, Lilith is starting to realize that maybe Johnny is not... a person you would trust with an important task like taking an eye on Miss Hell...
    zzhjSD0.png
    yRZuB7f.png
    I0cYdAD.png
    lxRtNXz.png
    OPYU0AC.png
    in no time, we are back with duels in the hall...
    fPlVzWF.png
    PKfRhGY.png
    Raj super cool hot wear...
    HiudbLj.png
    Turning people (Demetrius decided he's going cowboy too)
    8zVDYDL.png
    RF1LJ1D.png
    eYoDtjK.png
    6bZ4q7N.png
    lunpFXf.png
    training!
    gq5JRq8.png
    fans meetings!
    zcMLinW.png
    and.. being a celebrity means.. food delivery!
    QLlbuj5.png
    Lilith was missing city life and no paranoias about vampirism...
    J9vSQiK.png
    IXqVFEM.png
    Caleb joined us to complain on our last fan meeting...
    lFSxnoy.png
    probably about dad's life.. and while we were talking with Caleb, this was happening outside...
    1GAwTZM.png
    gBPV1W2.png
    apj4Owr.png
    so... maybe Miss Hell is stronger than Vlad at this point...
    and was only waiting for Caleb to be near to her to do this...
    8scC5yG.png

Bonus:
    I was busy saving Vlad for sunlight by sending him away with MCCC and unaware of what Caleb was doing inside...
    THIS:
    JiyfSVi.png
    fVNjZyq.png
    HE FLIRTED WITH JOHNNY IN FRONT OF LILITH AGAIN!!
    I saved Liberty from Lilith's uncontrollable drinking just in time.... she needs tamed thirst...
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,914 Member

@Ellupelluellu

And I never had ACR, never even heard of it in fact. 😅🤔

But I have to laugh at you saying that you got MCCC just to get rid of the ridiculous flirting with everyone problem.

It's one of my pet peeves, and I complain about it all the time. It's so stupidly unrealistic.

Do you know people that flirt like that right in front of their significant other? Because I don't!

But... The things I mentioned are things that MCCC did to other posters on this thread. Once a family is placed in the unplayed families section, MCCC does completely crazy things to them.

Maybe you know more ways to set things than the other people who talk about it here. 🤔

ACR=Autonomous Casual Romance , made by twojeffs, for sims2. It does not include any new animations or interactions, but as the name hints, it is all about autonomy. If installed with default settings it can turn your sims to woohoo maniacs XD , BUT with right settings it will allow you to customise almost everything :)

Why I compare ACR for MCCC, is that they both are mods what if installed and let run as default settings, yes you have .. safe to say.. an interesting hood/save XD

BUT, both are tunable, ACR as Neighborhood level, and MCCC as World level, so most of the settings you only have to do once, after done that, it will be for all. And yes, for nuking annoying autonomy actions , like the freeking flirting, was my main reason to use the mod at the first place.
    Random flirting is definedly turned OFF for my game :D

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    @DeafSimmer You story got so heartbreaking :( Finley be like "that's not how I want kids so this one doesn't count I'll pretend they don't exist" is so selfishly stupid!

@Becka28 Nice that DeeWhy had Madelaine right away. I kinda assumed they were supposed to become a couple :)

@O-meezy Dre is the cutest and Talia aged up truly well, she does look a lot like Avery but she has a bit of her father too.

@AlwaysAsking Wanda was born before Alexander fully turned into Vampire. I let the fate decide if the baby was a vampire (and lived with Lilith and other Vatores) or human and raised by Bella and Mortimer to become Spellcaster later.

And yep, anyone can freeze to death, played or not :/ BUT you can disable extreme temperatures for Seasons in game settings without mods.

@SiliClone Line about food delivery cracked me up :) Caleb looks like the happiest young dad, and Johnny like an adorable idiot :D It's funny because both are supposed to be terrifying creatures of the night.
    @Morkovka Caleb's a delicate flowers, he doesn't scare even the bees... and Johnny, he's Johnny... the only terrifying things about him are his jokes...

Now, Lilith... she's scary...

She spent two days dedicating her art to her brother....
    9yUOTTw.png
    1pFDhtL.png
    I think one of this painting is going to be Caleb's gift for winterfest...
    rHHD1wJ.png
    while Johnny was... telling the paparazzi about being a vampire (?) smart move Johnny, btw... she lost control and tried to attack her...
    pL7bjaM.png
    That's her emotion bomb quirk... Johnny managed to send the paparazzi away and tried to talk to her...
    yXBURPO.png
    and she faked a smile... then reminded him that you don't plum off Lilith Vatore...
    1XEENLC.png
    it ended with a meltdown in front of her easel..
    AcZvs4s.png
    3OWQnWD.png
    and then... she was back to normal like nothing...
    3Fxje1t.png
    W2g6g1k.png
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @Morkovka Oh no! I am so sorry for Noah's unfortunate death. It's a great shot of Grim from behind though!

@AlwaysAsking well I created you in CAS. I was looking at your festival pictures. I thought it was going to be way easier :D Also I used some cheats so I could make the cake and I needed to change the weather as well.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2019
    Pearl
    26-8-2019-10-14-39.png
    She celebrated her birthday alone.
    26-8-2019-11-28-30.png
    It was the neigbourhood brawl. She had a fight with this random adult man.
    26-8-2019-11-36-27.png
    They seem to like each other.
    26-8-2019-11-38-27.png
    The very next day this man whose name I forgot (I only know it is czech) invited Pearl on a date
    26-8-2019-11-50-46.png
    26-8-2019-11-51-14.png
    26-8-2019-11-51-59.png
    Something unexpected happened!
    26-8-2019-11-54-28.png
    26-8-2019-11-56-48.png
    26-8-2019-11-57-14.png
    26-8-2019-11-57-34.png
    26-8-2019-11-58-46.png
    He moved her in with him and Pearl kind of found out he doesn't live alone. He lives with his daughter who is the same age as Pearl. Oh my!
    26-8-2019-13-45-24.png
    After they all met there was this woohoo noise. So Pearl's new daughter in law went there to complain and look who it was - Linnea! Eliza's ex au-pair.
    26-8-2019-13-53-21.png

Opal
    She finally met her sister. Wow! Is it really her? This mature woman?
    26-8-2019-20-10-14.png
    26-8-2019-20-11-34.png
    Opal went to a karaoke bar. She met someone there.
    26-8-2019-20-22-21.png
    It is Baileigh Zest!!!
    26-8-2019-20-24-58.png
    Opal really liked her and the next morning she invited her to a restaurant.
    26-8-2019-20-37-42.png
    26-8-2019-20-44-01.png
    26-8-2019-20-44-44.png
    26-8-2019-20-45-39.png
    So it was Harvestfest and Opal invited her family for a meal. She was making some tofurkey...
    26-8-2019-20-53-32.png
    Oh no!
    26-8-2019-20-54-06.png
    She couldn't afford another tofurkey so she made some ham. Oh oh, it is burnt as well! Nevermind...
    26-8-2019-20-56-05.png
    26-8-2019-20-58-09.png
    26-8-2019-20-58-27.png
    26-8-2019-21-14-18.png
    After a week in Opal's new apartment her neighbours came to welcome her. Jesminder took a bath in Opal's bath.
    26-8-2019-21-31-14.png
    And Arun did some chores.
    26-8-2019-21-31-52.png
    26-8-2019-21-41-22.png
    26-8-2019-21-41-57.png
    26-8-2019-21-43-19.png
    26-8-2019-21-44-45.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights