Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    @Felicity1169 thanks! I'm not playing today because I'm busy making a mod, but the following will come soon!
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    @AlwaysAsking The funny thing is, this househould used to be my test sim -- I even called it "Solo" as a reminder to myself so I didn't play the save like a regular family. But then suddenly there were four children. :P Right now, I'm still attached enough to the household that I'm playing it, although my "real" dynasty is my original June 2018 save, which I haven't touched in a long while because after 17(?) generations I'm kind of bored with them.

A LOT has happened, so let's just go house by house.

In The Big House, Samira and Nasira are holding down the fort, along with Samira's youngest son Sayyid. Nasira just finished her fifth aspiration by creating an uber-successful club called (modestly), "Nasira is Our God". The club's activities included five positive social interactions, so it was really easy to get the 1,000 pts needed for the completion. Luna, Khalil's widow, moved back into the house once he had passed, because as I've mentioned previously, Nasira and she are cross-generational besties.

Speaking of....Samira is the only sibling left standing. Amaar, of course, died in a fire last update. Khalil was the first to go of old age, and dear Rayyan was a little after him. Here's a shot of Rayyan with her niece Gina (Khalil and Luna's only child), her youngest daughter Karen, and her oldest Stephanie.
    O0begbH.png

Sydney was shocked to discover that his 20-something girlfriend Kayla had -- overnight -- turned into a senior citizen, and that her bun in the oven was now a teenager. This is what happens when you forget to turn off NPC aging during a house rotation.

RfOd8pe.png
    That's....really screwed up the timeline, since now Syndey has a daughter practically the same age as him, but we're going with it. I've actually relegated to Syndey to NPC status for now, but his daughter Carina has moved into Rayyan's old home, along with Stephanie and Gina.

unowvDc.png
    (Karen, Carina, and Stephanie)

tuEi6DT.png
    Now there's a third house, however, as cousins Amaara and Karen decided to become roomies. Amaara is a fledging programmer, with a successful app ("Waze2Go") under her belt, and Karen is a professional pianist who has written several songs but is not yet able to license them.

PJaHFIO.png
    That's right, Amaara, keep up the family tradition.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,435 Member
    @Morkovka Lol Judith still starting fires. Cool that Cap became a merman. Wow, she rose to higher levels of fame, huh? :D lol at the picture of her by his bed😂😂
    @AlwaysAsking Good to see J pulled through and decided to go along with the plan. He turned out to be very essential. Cool group text message. How’d you make that shot? Don is definitely effective in getting information😂 they’re finally getting close to the vaccine, I hope. Hopefully it works this time around.
    Thanks you, but no they have some bad beds actually😳 They’re kinda struggling to pay the bills right now so I had to buy some cheap beds😅 I only put lights in rooms where they will mostly be in too😂 Christopher and Isabelle will get along soon enough though ;) I think Christopher might grow up to be a pro athlete
    @sarabeth2984 thank you :) Maribelle is a nice painter. Funny, that Eddie didn’t notice the dolphin😂 good luck with the strangervile mystery
    @mia_noelle97 can’t wait to see the screenshots when their ready then
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member

Ok, there wasn't much left on 391 after my iPad gave out. My phone had already gotten to 12% hours earlier, then the iPad to 10%, I had to give up for the night. I always have the updates open on one device, so I write in a different one so I can more easily keep track.

Anyway, I'm posting what I have done on pg 392 for now, because I have to do something else for a little while. 😊

Question for the writers who do not speak English as their first language!

I am almost always able to understand what you mean when you haven't used a correct word somewhere, and it rarely happens.

I myself end up posting wrong words a lot if I'm doing my comments by speaking into my phone, it's hard for me to see the mistakes until I read my own comments on my computer where I can see better. (So, if my comments are really weird sometimes, that is usually why).

My question to you is, do you want me/us to offer advice on correct words and phrases?

Like I said, it's usually easy to figure out, so no big deal, and I don't like being annoying. So honestly, it doesn't matter to me, but if you want advice, for your own future updates, I'll be happy to tell you when I am slightly confused 😅

You can certainly do the same for me 😉 Odds are that the phone put two separate words together as one, and the sentense will not make a bit of sense.

@Gordy

Lol, I don't have Island Living yet, so I don't know who Oliana Ngata is, but she sounds quite interesting 😮😂

Especially the stripping naked aspect. Although, by "Adult Lounge" do you mean it's set for clothing optional?

@Morkovka

I'm just reading your response to @Becka28's question about the names Adam and Evie. I didn't even think about it until she pointed it out 😅 and now that you say it's just a coincidence, it's really funny 😂

One time, long ago, I was looking at names I made for Sims in my game and laughing at the things I'd done unconsciously. I'm not sure they would mean anything to you, and I can't remember any right now other than a pair of brothers, and I gave them the last name Parker.

There is a board game company (the makers of Monopoly) and the company's name is Parker Brothers 😅

I should see if I can find the others again, because they were pretty funny.

As for your update on pg 392

lmao 😂 It did look like a rough day, at least for Judith 😄

I love how unconcerned Cap is. I guess I can't blame him, she's a bit dramatic.

However, if I was caught in the same circumstances, I'm thinking I might be dramatic too. 😅

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Lmao at Nicolas, homework at 7am on a Saturday? Well.... now he has his weekend free, with no worries on the horizon 😂

Their dinner date sounds quite interesting, and yeah, that's too bad that the vampire waiter didn't show up. I'd love to see screenshots of that.

It's good that Nina's club meeting worked this time. And no, I don't think you went overboard with the fence 😅 It sounds like it was really annoying before the high fence was up.

And I thought I remembered that you could just delete bothersome Sims, but I've forgotten how to do it. Is it just the Delete key? Gosh sometimes a townie will annoy me more than I can stand 😂

If Darren and Nina are not turning out to be a good match, see how she does with Jason 😳 Yes, he's very nice to look at. Maybe they will be a better match because there's nothing special about his personality, so her's can shine more?

I'm trying to remember if I have a trait in my game that means "self-absorbed" in my mind. I'm sure there isn't one that uses that term. Do you know if it came with an expansion pack?

Anastassia and Caleb seem very happy together, which is nice. 😊 It's too bad he gets sick and depressed do often. I'm not sure if I have a Sim who gets sick more often than other Sims, but it's remarkable that he gets sick a lot, and has depression problems, because that's how it is in real life. 🤔

@lisasc360

I can't remember your Sim's name, but she sure is patient with Travis Scott!!

I've never played him, and I don't know if his constant bad moods are normal or not. 🤔

Often times I find that putting out food for guests to eat will greatly improve their mood, so I try to keep leftovers available in the fridge. You can take them back out of the fridge and just "call to meal"

Are you playing your game in a "realistic" style? As in, you didn't put in a pool until you could afford one?

I don't have any break ins in my game, but I don't have Vampires. I know they break into homes to feed. I'm pretty sure you don't have Vampires either, so perhaps you have nothing to worry about.

I seriously never thought about going to the library to read the skill up books that are to expensive to buy. Duh! That's probably why they are there! 😅 I've never found a use for one and usually delete them 😄

Oh yeah, did she find anything in the garbage? I don't think I've ever had one of my Sims check a garbage.
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2019
    @AlwaysAsking yes please! I want to be corrected. I know I make a lot of mistakes. Sometimes they are intentional because there isn't any phrase or comparison, adage (yes, i googled that),... in english. Recently I can get overwhelmed quite often because I started to learn spanish and I love it so much!

I gotta go. There is a bad thunderstorm outside :# When we are very very scared we say "Jsem posraná až za ušima". It literally means I am pooped (the s word) even behind my ears. So how would I express myself in english? :D
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited August 2019
    @AlwaysAsking
    I usually delete annoying townies through manage households, but there is quite a number of those who don't show up there because they are hidden sims (at least I think that's what they are called). You need MCCC to get rid of those ( I am getting more and more tempted to download it with every following day)
    Self-absorbed trait comes with Get Famous.
    Time will tell what will happen with Nina and Darren. I am going to stay with Anastassia and co untill the baby is born. It is mid-summer at the moment in my game and I am hoping to have Antoniette's and Alexandre's wedding before the autumn comes, and there is certain vengeful erratic waiting his turn, so I won't be playing Nina anytime soon. Sometimes it gets really hard to not neglect any of my played sims.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Lol, I don't have Island Living yet, so I don't know who Oliana Ngata is, but she sounds quite interesting 😮😂

Especially the stripping naked aspect. Although, by "Adult Lounge" do you mean it's set for clothing optional?
    Yeah, it has that trait. Along with Romantic Aura and Breeding Grounds.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    @AlwaysAsking,
    @lisasc360

I can't remember your Sim's name, but she sure is patient with Travis Scott!!

I've never played him, and I don't know if his constant bad moods are normal or not. 🤔

Often times I find that putting out food for guests to eat will greatly improve their mood, so I try to keep leftovers available in the fridge. You can take them back out of the fridge and just "call to meal"

Are you playing your game in a "realistic" style? As in, you didn't put in a pool until you could afford one?

I don't have any break ins in my game, but I don't have Vampires. I know they break into homes to feed. I'm pretty sure you don't have Vampires either, so perhaps you have nothing to worry about.

I seriously never thought about going to the library to read the skill up books that are to expensive to buy. Duh! That's probably why they are there! 😅 I've never found a use for one and usually delete them 😄

Oh yeah, did she find anything in the garbage? I don't think I've ever had one of my Sims check a garbage.
    Her name is Lisa Dawnlight. My name is Lisa but the "Dawnlight" name I got from the World of Warcraft game which is one of my favorite games to play... :) Yeah she sure is. I'm beginning to wonder if he's just coming around more often because she has a computer and he is a computer geek according to his page over on The Sims Wiki Fandom page. Or maybe he just likes her company or he just wants to get away from Liberty and Summer who's his housemates... :)

I don't see any traits on his page that would suggest his constant bad moods as he is listed as outgoing, self-assured, geek and quick learner. According to the "Outgoing" page, their needs decay quicker but they get more moodlets from pleasant conversation. But they also get very lonely without any socialization for a time. Of course the "Self-assured" is a emotional moodlet so that could be it bit I'm not too sure myself.

I suppose the next time I get back into my game, I could have her cook up some meals so that she can save for when she does have company over and so that she doesn't have to be cooking when they arrive... :)

I was playing it "realistic" until this past weekend when I saw the pack giveaway post, so I cheated on the money to have a pool in her yard so that I can enter into the giveaway as I don't have any packs whatsoever... :) I could had easily exited the game without saving but I wanted to get my pool pictures of her... :)

Yeah, I don't need to worry about vamps breaking in then as I don't have any packs yet. I think one of these days I might get a couple of packs such as Strangeville, Jungle Adventure, Island Living and Seasons as I think they would be quite interesting... :)

Oh yeah, the library is a good place to go and read skilling books especially when we start Sims out being poor or if you have one sim living by them self and you don't want to carry around too many books in their inventory. I know I would end up buying a lot of books in TS3 and keep them in her inventory until she's done read it through and then it would go on the shelf unless it was a recipe book, then they would go on the shelf until she gets to the next level to read that recipe book/s... :)
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Here's an updated Burkett Family Tree to show you what happened to me. Liam and Victoria now have four kids and another on the way. They had trouble conceiving after Mason was born and so adopted a baby girl named Taryn. Later, they successfully tried for a baby and ended up with identical twin daughters, Laila and Chloe. Now they're expecting again and it's another daughter!!!! After the new baby comes, they're done. Mason has his work cut out for him to be the protector of his four younger sisters.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Got a bit more play time this evening in with the Visser family...

As summer in Oasis Valley winds down, Markus can be found spending quite a bit of time fishing in the river that runs behind their house.
    48484376701_d812a6c493_c.jpg

The summer premiere of Is Your Sim Afraid of the Dark played one late summer evening. Herman and Brittney weren't as into it as Markus was. However, it may have been a bit to scary for Markus as he woke up with nightmares in the middle of the night.
    48484372656_e2250f8e53_c.jpg
    48484529042_8861da505e_c.jpg

Herman finally maxed out his piano skill - congratulations Herman!
    48484373761_2858fdc308_c.jpg

Markus also spent a lot of his summer looking for sea shells and building on his collection. He has currently found five different types.
    48484370776_fb6f8b229e_c.jpg

Herman and Brittney went shopping for an outdoor patio set as well as a new dining room table and chairs. They were delivered to the house just in time for the last day of summer (Family Day).
    48484368861_6a5fb38c9a_c.jpg
    48484521282_d0f95441b1_c.jpg

Family Day was another hot day in Oasis Valley so the whole family got in on the water balloon fight. A few hits to the face but they all had fun.
    48484519522_191fc9134e_c.jpg

Herman grilled some steaks for the family and they all enjoyed a nice family dinner using their new patio set.
    48484517767_77040cef5f_c.jpg
    48484361551_bb1b467699_c.jpg

Herman had to go to work the next day but Brittney and Markus had one more day off. Brittney decided to take Markus to the beach.
    48484512762_6aa25e5b2b_c.jpg

Markus was very proud of the sand castle he made while his mom was sun bathing.
    48484356261_08e601a71c_c.jpg

Markus formed an instant friendship with one of the locals, Pania Lahela. Could be interesting to see where this goes as they get older.
    48484509502_49e865f33b_c.jpg

That's all the time I got in this evening.
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited August 2019
    Well, unfortunately I'm going to be out of page order again, as I feel like I should respond to new mentions 😅 but I'm not nearly through the thread yet. I think it's safe to say that I'm not going to be able to put full-fledged comments out about all of the updates that you've put up. I will attempt to give a little sentence or two about them just so I can remember what I've seen and haven't seen 😅

@DoloresGrey

I'm actually really impressed that Bob held strong against Eliza's attempts at seduction 😳

That's not what I usually hear about those two. 😄

It's wonderful that Johnny is back!

As for the elusive fish, do you have a Sim with high fishing skills helping? Has Eliza talked to other Sims about where fish are located? And what bait is best for that fish?

Usually I would just cheat and look for that information on the internet. But ... you can certainly do it the right way, and actually have your Sims learn things for themselves. 😅

It used to bother me to cheat things in the game, it doesn't anymore.

I usually only buy Sims stuff when it's on sale, like you. 😅 It's hard to pay full price when you know that sooner or later it will be half price.

Except for Strangerville. For some reason I really wanted that pack, and bought it the day it came out. 🤔

I have computer memory issues to deal with, which is why I get stuff packs instead of expansions.

That librarian is pretty hot, isn't he? I admit, when I saw the actual librarian for the first time, I went to manage families and gave him a makeover 😅 I knew we would be spending a lot of time in that library, and the guy that was there was not going to cut it 🤣

I sat for 5 minutes the other day, trying to think of a name as great as Emmaline. It didn't happen 😅 I wish the game could name all of my Sims as well as it named her.

It's funny to think of Lily Feng being a galpal 😄 but Penny would be a natural. They all had fun, that's for sure!

You truly do not make very many mistakes at all, at least as far as I am concerned. There are times when I would use a plural for a word that you have made singular, but that could just as easily be a typo. so I'm not going to be nitpicky about that stuff, but I can suggest a word now and then, as long as it doesn't bother you.

Also, why are Americans so lazy and never learn any other languages? LOL. It seems as if people from other countries learn tons of languages! And what kills me is that they know all of the correct expressions, lingo and slang 😳 I can't begin to tell you how impressed I am that you clearly already speak two languages and are now embarking on a third!

As for your example of being very scared. There are a few here (using the same s word instead of poop) but they are not quite as colorful as yours 😅

One of them is just "I'm scared poopless"

Another super original one is, "that scared the poop out of me." 😂

Other people here can probably think of better ones than I did, but I can't think of one as funny as yours.

@Becka28

Lmao, I'm glad you could translate my gibberish. 😅

I'm glad Gordon was helping with Bondi too. I'm thinking that you'd fail the challenge if the only heir was taken by social services 🤔

Its good to hear that Alana and Brock have a lot of time left ❤️

And yes! (cough cough) it's really tearing Don up to do all the hard work he's doing. 😅 Actually, in the game, both Summer and Raj showed up looking for Don and J. That's when I created my second set of Strangerville heroes (only for the romance scenes) because it was a Very close call with Raj 😳

Soooo... that's not really Summer's Don being so nonchalant. Not that I'm saying he wouldn't be that nonchalant, but for the sake of my great Maxis pre-made 's toddler scheme I didn't want to mess up their relationship 😅

As for your update, oh my, maybe I'll just take billboard guy, and change his appearance over and over, and just use him for every male in the game LOL

The babies aged up very adorable 😊 but then again they all do, right?

All of the toddler pictures of them are just darling though! They look like such a happy loving family. And their yard and house look just gorgeous.

I can't believe it turned out that Stefan is a kleptomaniac, LOL. I've heard that if you just take them to museums they can get those whims satisfied. maybe you guys need to take a nice educational little trip to a museum?

The lack of air punching and excitement with the news of the next pregnancy is really funny. That's a look that says everything.

Grim does seem to be appearing too often for my tastes. But hey, her uncle was spared for a moment.

I've noticed that those reprieves don't last very long though, which is sad. The good news being that he got to see his first grandchild ❤️😊❤️

@Steamvarius

I have a really hard time picking good club names. That's why your name impressed me so much!

@ccarrig_95

I don't know whether MCCC can program a name for your sim or not. I don't have it. I was trying to find out how you knew what the baby's name was going to be? I know that the game names my Sim's babies when I am not there to name them myself, and sometimes the names are so great! They seem to be very fitting with the circumstances, and the other names in the family.😊❤️

@sarabeth2984

Wow, yes your Geeta(s) seem to have quite the life. Although I have heard that Marcus Flex can be a real pain. Victor Feng seems to be a sweetheart, and quite a catch, which is why it makes me angry that Lily got him 😅.

And yes, a night with Don Lothario could probably make a lot of people die happily 😂

@Dust_Bunny2010

Is your Johnny Zest still alive? Because it is a widely accepted fact that Johnny is Malcolm's older brother. Certainly, he doesn't have much money, but if you're looking for a Landgraab you might still have one 😂 Technically you could probably use a cheat and give him tons of money, because if he's the last Landgraab standing, he would probably get it all. lmao.

@Felicity1169

Wow! That sounds like a really interesting way to decide which world do you like the best. And I think you definitely did the right thing by turning aging off for everyone else during your challenge.

@Smellincoffee

Oh my gosh, I think we are cyber twins! 😳 Because my absolute favorite household, is in a save that I call "home building save" and it was never meant to be played.

So I assume that's what yours was as well. Isn't it strange how things turn out? It sounds like this household is really interesting, so I can see why it has become a favorite.

That is quite a crazy situation that you ended up with because of not turning off the NPC aging. Not to be annoying, but couldn't you just set the mother's and daughter's age back a bit LOL? Just to make everything cohesive again.

I love Amaara's app name! 😅 I never got anywhere with the programmer profession, so I'm not sure if you get to name your apps yourself like you can with books you write 😂 But wherever the name came from it's really good!

@BlueSeaWaves

Thank you for your comments on Strangerville! J is definitely pulling his own weight now. Don is very good at sacrificing himself the way he does. He is very devoted to the cause! 😅 And yeah, that group text message thing is really cool isn't it?

I found out about it because of @Koteyka 's post about Tony Stark's family in her update that had all of the Instagram and Twitter posts in it. She said that there were places online where you could make them, and I looked for text message ones, and there were some! Mine is not nearly as good as hers though, because I did not want to install the program into my computer, and I just did a "print screen" of the text message image that I could have downloaded.

But I think that it's good enough the way it turned out. I'm glad that I found out about it, because I was trying to find a way to do that for the stories I write about Ian and Lawrence. You learn something new everyday here, right? 😂

That's too bad that they still have the cheap beds, but it really doesn't seem to affect children. And only a few of the adults are really whiney about it. I think that Christopher would be an awesome pro athlete when he grows up! If his basketball moves are any indication 😮

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Yeah, I often delete annoying townies through manage households also. But I have learned a great deal about how that works through endless searches through this forum, and have discovered that you are much better off fixing up the ones that show up when you open a new bar or a new restaurant or something like that. Because if you delete the ones that show up in those roles, the game will just keep making more and they'll probably be just as bad.

I will instantly delete aliens that show up, because they never show up in a working role as far as I have seen. And often I will delete people that just show up for a random festival or something.

But if I open a new restaurant or bar I will jot down the names of the chefs and waiters and hosts, and go into manage households and CAS, and make them good looking.

I am very aware of your hidden Sims problem though, and that one is really annoying! 😠 That's why I was wondering if there was a way to just instantly delete them. And technically there is. You could add them to your family through the shift key cheats, and then delete them in CAS, but just hitting the delete key would be so much easier 😅

It does sound as though it will be a while before you are with Nina and Darren again. When you have a baby coming, a wedding to plan (and have), and a vengeful erratic waiting in the wings, it does give you an awful lot to do before autumn 😅

@Gordy

Okay, at least that explains the stripping naked part 😅

@lisasc360

Yes the mystery of Travis Scott is on going 😅

A lot of people find him to be pleasant so I'm not sure what the deal is with your game. Maybe the food will help, I know exactly what you mean about having to go and cook when someone arrives. I learned that a while ago and try to keep leftovers on hand.

I wish I had been on the forums this weekend, because I didn’t know anything about the pack giveaway post. But I'm sure I would have cheated the money to get into a giveaway also 😂

Island living and seasons are both full-fledged expansions and therefore the most expensive type of packs. Strangervillle and jungle adventure are just game packs and so they are a bit cheaper. Of the four things you have listed, I only have Strangerville LOL. But that's mostly because of room in my computer. I will definitely get Island living before Seasons though, because you have to have your settings just right or you'll have Sims dying left and right from weather conditions. Most of the updates that I read about on this forum seem to have the weather conditions set as possibly lethal, and I don't play my game like that at all.

I am just wondering also why you keep your Sim’s books in your inventory? Is it just so they can pull them out at random and read them? I always store my Sim’s books on a bookshelf in their house and pull them out when I want them to read it. I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but I have heard that it can make the game lag if you have too much in your household or Sim's inventories.

@Hoverael

okay, my first question is about your update from August 5th. You had mentioned that MCCC had messed up your household after you put proper settings in place. Another person who posts on this thread mentioned that she accidentally moved a household to the unplayed families list and it was instantly messed with. The SIM she had intended for a certain purpose wound up married to an alien and they had a child together before she even knew that she accidentally put it in the unplayed households area. I do not have MCCC, and so cannot give any advice about it whatsoever, I am merely reporting what I read lol.

Some of my other questions have to do with basic game history knowledge. There are many people with knowledge of all of the pre-made families from the original Sims through Sims 4 but there are also a lot of us who do not LOL.

So when I am reading your update it is hard for me to know for sure if I'm supposed to know the names of the people you are discussing. It seems obvious that Andrea Du Costa is not a premade and she sounds fun.

However, Tobias Lancaster sounds like he may be a pre-made because you make it sound as though he is often with Summer Holiday. In the majority of the games I played in the original Sims, The Sims 2, and now The Sims 4, I have usually deleted the Maxis made homes and families almost instantly. it's only been in the last 6 months or so that I have developed any interest in any of the premades. And I think that there are other people like me.

So even your reference to a lot called Daisy Hovel is difficult for me to place. I think it might be Summer's house, but I am certainly not sure. 🤔

They are both very good-looking Sims, particularly Andrea. does she have CC on her? Because it seems like her hair might be. The house looks very nice, I like the white and green together a lot. It's one of my favorite decorating schemes as well, except I'm often using the green that's a bit darker.

I show my builds once in awhile, but I usually do them with Sims in the room, just so that they aren't static pictures.

Plus I have a lot of Sims in my game that I have met through the stories in this thread. It has been a lot of fun to use other people's Sims to showcase my builds. 😊

So basically for this first update that I am reading about, my questions are whether or not I should know who Tobias is and if his history has any bearing on the story? And just general questions about whether Andrea had been living alone in Oasis Springs as a teenager? Because it sounded like she was still going to high school and just had a part-time job but there was no mention or sight of any adults.

I totally agree that she had the right idea to move in with Tobias LOL. No matter what happens between them it's a much nicer house and they are being helpful to each other, so why not?

I am now at your August 5th update when you are reporting on your family tree coming to a close on family echo. For myself, I can imagine what those things mean, but I have no actual knowledge. I imagine that there are a lot of other people here that don't know what it is either. I think that when somebody knows about a subject it's easy to forget that other people may not. I know I do it all the time with issues about mental health, because the way my life is. I assume that other people know the same things that I do about mental health issues, and sadly most people do not, including other types of doctors, which is quite frightening 😳

I can totally understand your desire to have the family tree straight, because I like to have them correct myself, and sometimes it is very difficult to make that happen in the game. In fact it is probably impossible to do it very far back. I should look into that because I have asked people who have 17 + generations in the game how far back the family trees go, but I've never actually gotten an answer LOL.

Anyway you are discussing fun things that are coming up in the game, and they all sound cool! 😊 but it is difficult to know exactly who you are talking about without some sort of prompt. Pictures are certainly the best, but even a reference point would be good because there are so many names and so many families in this thread.

Again, I think this goes back to the same thing I was discussing, you know exactly who you are talking about because they are part of your everyday life. I have that problem too. My Sims are very real to me and I know all of their relationships and back stories and problems etc etc, but when I try to switch from one family to another here in this thread it is difficult for other people to know who I am talking about. So I have to be careful to try to make each Sim very distinctive in their own way.

When you think about the other stories in this thread you will notice that a lot of the time they are written about pre-made Sims, because then everybody knows who you are talking about. Or they are made of extremely colorful characters that are eye and mind catching and special in their own way.

They become very endearing characters, which is why I like to take them, and put them in my own game.

Your paragraph about Sandra's mother being embarrassed about her dress sense and behavior is something that would be very fun to see in a picture! People absolutely love to see the crazy expressions that the Sims make 😅 And the mention of the way that Bruce is looking at Jeri sounds like it would be a very fun screenshot. People really look at, and laugh at, those kind of pictures. 😅 Unfortunately, I cannot put a face to any of those names, because I have had so many real life issues going on that I have missed posts here and there. Lively colorful pictures of your favorite characters would make the Sims in your updates much easier to remember 😊

This last update that you put up is just wonderful in terms of great (superb) expressions, meaningful moments, and memorable characters. 😊

It will be easier to think about who every one is now that there are pictures of them 🥰

Continuing to say how they are related to each other will make it much easier too. Example, Karen has aged up to a teenager now! And her (sister? Friend? Mother?) Brandy has had her dream come true. Her wedding day has arrived!

See, at this point I have no idea who these people are to each other. You have to keep in mind that new people come onto the thread constantly, and that sometimes the regular readers will miss an update or two because of real life issues that are going on. It is nearly impossible to ever catch up for real. So little reminders of why Sims know each other helps keep the cohesion of the story 😊❤️

I really hope that I am not sounding terribly negative. I usually leave my comments as questions. And I could easily have done that here by just asking over and over, "Oh, why does Wesley know Karen? Or "why does Bruce look at Jeri that way?" Etc etc. I'm really only going about it in an advising type of way because you had specifically asked the question about how to present your updates 😊

Also, I do not pretend to be any kind of expert, because I don't get as many comments or likes, etc as a lot of other people on this thread. So clearly I also am not doing something right LOL 😂
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    @AlwaysAsking
    That’s right! I completely forgot about him. I’m a little spooked that he’s the parody of a cartoon character, but then again the Goths are the expy of the Addams family, so it makes sense. Malcolm is evil here anyway, Johnny could be restored to near gentry and inherit what’s probably his, marry Cassandra and actually elevate the Landgraab family to aristocracy and introduce magic into a child of four great bloodlines (the magical and aristocratic Crumplebottoms and Goths, Bella’s mystical bloodline, and the opulence of the Landgraabs), certainly a lot more done than his stooge of a brother. That child’ll be a Sim of unparalleled power and wealth! Best reason yet, Johnny’s not Don.

All I have to think now is how to encourage them to be together since I’m not playing with mods, at least until they do hook up and I can finally install MCCC and make them have kids.
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    @vancanuckfan86 Aww, I love your family day~ I have a similar day in the spring :smile: Nice choice on patios set, tables and chairs~

@HillyBeth Aww their children are all so gorgeous!~ and another girl! What a big family they are~

@Smellincoffee
    I had to comment to say WOW 5th aspiration that is so impressive!~ and lol at the club name :lol: I need to play with clubs more!
    Also I wanted to say I love Calvin and Hobbs <3.

@Becka28
    I was not even seeing that plot twist coming! :bawling: I had seasons since Last June and this is the very first time my sims had died from any weather thing :heartbreak:. They are found in this update but yes, life is so much harder now.
    It is plum that everyone hates poor Stefan! I still like him and gee, the twins are so cute!~ I love they look different but still like twins~

@Morkovka
    Yes, it does have a real impact, I really like the two death system where everyone who are friends and family do get sad, but it was a little too intense, because so many people die rapidly of old age at once, so I got a mod that makes each death not two days depending on relationship status, it helps but it hard to see everyone grieving :cry:
    Gaaaah I really enjoyed your (almost) naked and afraid challenge!!~ Judith got what she wanted in the end :wink: I can't wait to play just a thing myself it was so enjoyable to read!~

@AlwaysAsking
    You're reaction made me giggle, thank you, I needed to laugh, honestly, I reaaaallly want to roll back my saves but I have a rule with sims since sims 2, what happens, happens. So I can't. but urgh! I WISH there was a setting! If it was, I'd turn it off.... but the Adler's are just cursed, since Gen 1, Hazel is technically Gen 5 and that is why I am ending their story and whisking YA Hazel away to somewhere safe... each Generation someone, dies horribly.
    Gen 1 died of hysteria
    Gen 2 died of embarrassment
    Gen 3 died in a laundry fire.
    Gen 4....well Blake died by lightening and Reed and Nadia a cruise wreck (aka overheating)
    Gen 5... Hazel. Will. LIVE.
    Also everyone was very sad and heartbroken but some of those shots are poses in order to show some more variety of reactions since I was showing so many at once
    :weary::tired_face::bawling::heartbreak:

Many days have passed and Aubree and Declan have been essentially hiding out, only going out at night, not answering calls or even reading the text, people were trying to ruin their freedom! They kept off social media.

They had no idea.

What they did know, was Hazel was not taking this move well...

She had pretty much regressed, she had always been shy, but now she barely spoke, she refused to eat a lot of the time, she have crying fits until someone held her or carried her or gave her a paci.

She was potty trained successfully by now but had started regressing in that area as well. Aubree and Declan were forced to put her back into pull-ups, then diapers.

They really had no idea what to do besides just keep loving her and assuring her everything was okay.
    07-29-19_11-29-48nbspPM_zpsz96yjobp.png
    07-29-19_11-32-08nbspPM_zps8uuwfzxu.png
    07-29-19_11-34-09nbspPM_zpsdllquybt.png

At night, they go to the park to play, Hazel never looks happy anymore either sad or neutral but at the park she plays.
    07-29-19_11-39-24nbspPM_zps0sedtibv.png

While she plays, so does mom and dad -.-
    07-29-19_11-42-23nbspPM_zpsp7fw5kpy.png

Aubree has to run a few errands so she takes Hazel with her and Declan stays at the park for a bit.
    In the early morning, a police man was looking around and finally saw, a missing person he had been looking for.
    07-29-19_11-47-19nbspPM_zpstqhm5pmz.png
    07-29-19_11-47-57nbspPM_zps8fujavqg.png

Aaaannnnd not listening to the cop, Declan attacks him, fighting for his families freedom, he how he sees it.
    07-29-19_11-49-27nbspPM_zpsag17pqlf.png

The cop has to do what he must and finally settles things down to tell Declan why he is REALLY here, yes to find him, but to tell him of the tragedy.
    He looks as if he is taking it in.
    NOTE: Also Dec looks this bad due to a mod form Kawaii Stacie Slice of life has fights look more effective, looks brutal here though xD
    07-29-19_11-51-27nbspPM_zpsr8hnhfzg.png

“Now come with me, son, we have to find your girlfriend and daughter.”
    07-29-19_11-53-55nbspPM_zpswh4tifkf.png

“Aubree….”
    07-29-19_11-52-08nbspPM_zpsuvuweznf.png

“If I close my eyes…he’ll go away and all he told me, will be a nasty lie, he is a dream, I’m in a nightmare.”
    07-30-19_12-01-59nbspAM_zpsbs0essbx.png

“Please…. This has to be a cruel trick, or a dream, I’m the one really in a coma or something? Please officer, please, tell me its not true, tell me lies, I’ll believe it.”
    “My……..mom, dad can’t be…..”

“I’m sorry ma’am, we are working to get affairs in order, a service, will be held soon, please, try to take care and again so sorry for your losses.”
    NOTE: Cop is due to Road To Fame Mod.
    07-30-19_12-04-30nbspAM_zpsq1j5yl2o.png
    07-30-19_12-04-36nbspAM_zpsfjsqxczz.png
    She looks so lost and then, I don’t have words for these next pics but I feel they speak loud enough for themselves.
    07-30-19_12-06-21nbspAM_zpsxppemsbr.png
    07-30-19_12-06-50nbspAM_zpswtitn6nw.png

Note: (These are poses from Tumblr that fit far too good to pass up).
    07-30-19_12-08-09nbspAM_zps6zrzwev9.png
    07-30-19_12-08-20nbspAM_zps16mwtgn5.png
    07-30-19_12-08-27nbspAM_zpstyxvty9l.png
    07-30-19_12-08-31nbspAM_zpszypcnb3x.png

Declan came to hold Aubree as she broke down even further. he just held her not knowing what to say only a few words.

"I'm here, I'm here, I promise, I swear."
    07-30-19_12-23-28nbspAM_zpsxhmieous.png

Poor Hazel was of course really upset by the upset needing comfort too.
    08-03-19_11-32-48nbspPM_zpss7nzdzsk.png
    :heartbreak:
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Hello fellow Simmers! I’ve tried checking out this thread and thought about sharing my own Sims adventures in the past, but my old laptop couldn’t handle all the screenshots. I have a decent gaming desktop now and decided to try again. I love seeing how others play their game, we all seem to have such different styles and ways to play to make it fun for ourselves. That’s one of the many things I love about this game, there’s such a wide variety of ways to play.

I play many, many different saves, most of them challenges and most of them start out Rags to Riches style. I like the idea of the new Story Mode though and am enjoying the one Sim I previously made so much I decided to make another one and see what kind of Sim the game would create for me this time. I wasn’t too sure about the results, but started playing with this Sim anyway with a few adjustments and I’m so glad I did! I haven’t laughed so much playing this game in a long time.

This isn’t a formal challenge or anything, it’s just a casual play by the seat of your pants and see what happens gameplay. I’ve moved out of my aging off and no autonomy comfort zone too. I still nudge a few things here and there, but my Sim has mostly full control over what he does after I help him fulfill daily tasks for his career and with his aspiration. Especially on his days off from work. This is just such a day. So without further ado, meet Eddy “Spaghetti” Lovell.

WZCmgOu.png

Here’s his stats as determined by Story Mode:

4k2WDE4.png

I changed his aspiration because I don’t like playing ‘bad’ or criminal Sims. His career given was Entertainer anyway, so I gave him the Jokestar aspiration. I don’t mind the Mischief skill so much, that can be fun. He looked a bit different, no mustache, dark hair, dark eyes and his clothes weren’t quite right either. I decided that since he’s a comedian and a childish goofball, perhaps he’d dress the part in all areas of his life.

Here’s the wardrobe I created for him. It’s very goofy, but it suits him! Lol

dwXMe01.png
    iaACvYs.png

Eddy lives in a (modified) house on the Tangled Flats lot in Ohan’ali Town, Sulani. My head canon says he’d had enough of city life and snowy cold weather, so he decided to use his meager earnings so far to buy a house/shack on some secluded island in the tropics where it was always warm. He figured the locals might get a kick out of his jokes and he especially loved that the neighborhood bar called, The Sand Bar & Bowl, had a bowling alley. Just one lane, but that’s all he needed. One of Eddy’s passions besides making people laugh and playing with his old toys was bowling. He wasn’t very good, yet. But he didn’t care, it was just fun!

There's a lot of screenshots and they're large so I put them in a spoiler. I forgot to resize them, o.O If I post any more here I'll remember next time. Here we go...
    Eddy decided to start his day by watching a horror movie. By the look on his face, I wonder if that was such a good idea.

kpLne68.png

“I dunno ‘bout this... Why does the bunny have a chain saw? Bunnies are supposed to be nice, all cute, soft and fuzzy wuzzy. What’s he gonna do Purple Superman?”

“Calm yourself. Do not worry Sir Eddy of Spaghetti. Everything will be alright, you’ll see.”

VWSR4ST.png

“But...but, he’s chasing a girl and she’s screaming. Oh no! She fell down the hill! I hope she didn’t get a boo boo.”

iX1xmtt.png

“OH! Now the bunny’s dancing with his friend. Yay! The girl must be okay! You were right Purple Superman!”

“I would never lie to you Sir Eddy of Spaghetti, I am sworn to protect and serve you.”

a4STKi8.png

Eddy had to pee reallllly bad, but the phone was ringing too. No worries. You see, Eddy has, er...other talents besides making people laugh and bowling. He’s a master at multi-tasking. “Look Ma, no hands!”

One of his many friends in Ohan’ali Town, Alika was calling to see if he wanted to bowl a round at the bar. Eddy agreed and quickly bounced off to meet him there.

(Sorry about the walls down in this shot, but the bathroom is tiny and it was the only way I could get a good angle.)

WmCa7bT.png

Right off the bat, Eddy got a Strike!

XLMMoL9.png

Uh oh, Alika doesn’t look too happy about that.

PaTSn4u.png

“I thought you said you weren’t very good at this? Are you trying to make a fool out of me son?”

“No...uh, sorry, it was just a lucky shot Dude.”

“Uh huh, okay. Well, hurry up, take your extra frame. I haven’t got all day.”

fb77OAM.png

“See? I told you I wasn’t very good.”

aNZsu5K.png

“Don’t you be condescending me Eddy, I’m no fool. You’re sandbagging on purpose just to make me feel better.”

“No, no, really! I’m only Level 3 in bowling. I told you I wasn’t any good. I just need more practice or, or lessons from a good bowler, like you?”

eN3bse3.png

“That’s right, I AM a good bowler. Let me show you how it’s done son. Watch and learn.”

“Yes, Sir, thank you Sir...watching.”

mWsWiQ1.png

“AHHHHH! My back!”

pviKKbt.png

Alika was so embarrassed, he hobbled off and left the bar before finishing the game. Eddy decided to stay and finish up and wouldn’t you know it, STRIKE!

vIQa9Rz.png

You totally were sandbagging, weren’t you Eddy!

“Whatever gave you that idea? Just another lucky shot.”

HVgGWFF.png

“I’m back! Did you miss me Meatball. I sure missed you!”

Eddy’s had his giant stuffed bear, Meatball for a long time. They’re best buds! Meatball always listens, never mocks him or catcalls when he’s trying out new material. They get along together, well, like Spaghetti and Meatball(s)!

SZS7BOC.png

Eddy has a few hours before bedtime so he goes out on the front porch to play with his toys for awhile. He sees Chompie sitting right where he left him last night so he picks him up and imagines the two of them along with Meatball having an adventure together delivering flowers to an alien Queen in outer space.

ElY0T6S.png

Afterward he enjoys some time playing with his doll friends, Mr. & Mrs. Crumplebottom, in the Victorian dollhouse he’s had since he was a child.

vUCNZBX.png

A visitor arrives and Eddy invites him to play with his dolls. The pale looking, handsome man agrees and introduces himself as Caleb Vatore. Eddy thinks that’s too much to remember and decides to call him Cal for short.

Another even paler looking man arrives soon after which makes Cal very angry for some reason.

QpvYSFy.png

“What’s wrong Dude?”

“Arggg, why does he always have to try to steal my foo...friends? I got here first Vlad, go away!”

sZhK8oB.png

“I got more dolls Dude, it’s okay. Mama always said I should share my toys and she says I got a big heart to share with lots of friends too. But *whispers* we can just ignore him if you wanna, he looks kinda creepy anyway.”

“I heard that. RAWR Hisssssss!”

wGZFMvt.png

*sigh* “Thanks Eddy, sorry, I’m just hangry and tired. Maybe if I had a bite to eat I wouldn’t be so cranky. Don’t worry though, I won’t bite you! I won’t lie, it’s tempting though. You’re so innocent, I bet you’re really sweet too.”

“And he has such a lovely neck!”

“SHUT UP VLAD!”

6fXb4rk.png

“Uh, I haven’t bit anyone since I was little either. But Goopy deserved it, he tried to drown Mrs. Crumplebottom in the hot tub… So… it’s been fun Dude, but I should go to bed now.”

WEvu9M2.png

“I got some salad and some pork stuff some nice ladies brought me yesterday, if you want to have a bite before you leave. You can come inside and…

H9cmDlR.png

...have some, maybe watch a little TV before you go too. Wow! You’re fast!”

“Out of my way old man, you heard him, he invited ME inside, not you! HAHAHAHA!”

“Why are you so giddy Caleb? What about your silly self-imposed vow?”

“SHUT UP VLAD! I’m hungry. Go Home!”

“I think I shall stay here for awhile. The night is young and you’re an honorable man. Unlike myself.”

9sEEvAb.png

Eddy carefully followed behind Cal, shut the door in Vlad’s evil, bland looking, face and went to bed. Caleb switched on Eddy’s little TV and stood watching a show on the Food Network. He tried his best to ignore the sweet scent of Eddy in the next room and Vlad staring at him through the screen door, but it was no use.

sDkyzOv.png

He went outside on the porch to have a chat with his nemesis.

“Goodbye Vlad, you can go now. I’m not going to bite him, as delicious as he smells. But I’m not going anywhere until YOU leave. I know you. As soon as I leave you’ll break in there and bite the guy. I like him and I don’t want you hurting him. Got it?”

XXg1EjX.png

“Ah, Caleb, you wound me. We’ve known each other forever, I had high hopes we could be friends after all these years and had earned your trust enough to allow me to mentor you. Why do you resist your nature so? Those wretched packets of stale plasma you call ‘food’ will never replace what you were made to desire.

I shall never understand why you torture yourself by watching talkies with Sim food either. Such a shame, such a waste. Embrace it son, join me tonight in the delights of the undead. My Mother taught me as a young lad to share as well, like your ‘friend’ Eddy.”

“HAHA, oh that’s a good one. You? Share? No, I’m not falling for your lame offer of friendship OR your offer to mentor me. Face it, I’m much more powerful than you’ll ever be. You’re just an old, washed up fool. And don’t EVER call me ‘son’ again. You’re not half the man my Father is, was...”

NQGUSE7.png

“But I’m here and he’s long gone. You’ll come around one day, believe in my words Caleb. I’m a patient man, I can wait, we have all eternity. Good evening.”

xmNj9P3.png

Caleb went back inside and watched the Food Network for a while longer and occupied himself doing…

eWcs5Oa.png

...other things.

6BfXXdY.png

“Euronka! I just got a great idea for a new recipe, booger salad! I bet Eddy would love it.”

XyCvXuR.png

It seemed Caleb was determined to stay all night at Eddy’s to make sure Vlad didn’t come back for a snack, but an hour or so before sunrise, he suddenly sped away in a blur of speed. I’m amazed how far he got before the door even closed behind him! I love that Vampire Super Speed!

lM4jFWm.png

Annnd, that’s where I’m at so far with Eddy’s story. I have a feeling he and Caleb will end up friends. Not so much Vlad.

Hope you enjoyed a day in the life of my Sim. I’m having so much fun with him so far. Thanks for reading!

Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @Karababy52 I loved your story! It was a lot of fun to read that though I must admit I also felt pity a little because Eddy "Spaghetti" Lovell reminds me Suzanne "Crazy Eyes" Warren from OITNB. I laughed so hard when Caleb was "digging for pigeons" in his nose :D:D It was a great shot!
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    @Hoverael

okay, my first question is about your update from August 5th. You had mentioned that MCCC had messed up your household after you put proper settings in place. Another person who posts on this thread mentioned that she accidentally moved a household to the unplayed families list and it was instantly messed with. The SIM she had intended for a certain purpose wound up married to an alien and they had a child together before she even knew that she accidentally put it in the unplayed households area. I do not have MCCC, and so cannot give any advice about it whatsoever, I am merely reporting what I read lol.

I make sure to keep complete control of the surroundings, and if something isn't going according to plan i go looking for the problem but after trawling through MCCC back to front and front to back, it seems there is something triggering and it is beyond my control. It would be great if the MCCC controls did exactly what they should rather than working half the time. when i have them in my played list and put the bypass controls in place, MCCC can't touch the household, but it still does which is often more annoying than i'd like.
    Some of my other questions have to do with basic game history knowledge. There are many people with knowledge of all of the pre-made families from the original Sims through Sims 4 but there are also a lot of us who do not LOL.

So when I am reading your update it is hard for me to know for sure if I'm supposed to know the names of the people you are discussing. It seems obvious that Andrea dacosta is not a premade and she sounds fun.

However, Tobias Lancaster sounds like he may be a pre-made because you make it sound as though he is often with Summer Holiday. In the majority of the games I played in the original Sims, The Sims 2, and no The Sims 4, I have usually deleted the Maxis made homes and families almost instantly oh, it's only been in the last 6 months or so that I have developed any interest in any of the premades. And I think that there are other people like me.

Tobias is no pre-made, but he has a full backstory, personality and a specific style to him. Andrea is a more recent addition to the ever growing list of sims in households i've got and i haven't nailed down a backstory on her yet as i'm still working on others.
    So even your reference to a lot called Daisy Hovel is difficult for me to place. I think it might be Summer's house, but I am certainly not sure. 🤔

It is next to the BFF house. as you see it from the camera, on the left on the same side of the street.
    They are both very good-looking Sims, particularly Andrea. does she have CC on her? Because it seems like her hair might be. The house looks very nice, I like the white and green together a lot oh, it's one of my favorite decorating schemes as well, except I'm ofton using the green that's a bit darker.

I show my builds once in awhile, but I usually do them with Sims in the room, just so that they aren't static pictures.

Plus I have a lot of Sims in my game that I have met through the stories in this thread. It has been a lot of fun to use other people's Sims to showcase my builds. 😊

Andrea does have CC hair, i can't recall what it was called but i got it from TSR.
    I always try to capture Tobias with a trouble maker look on his face, in order to capture his personality more fully. He has Bodybuilder aspiration, Active, Cheerful and goofball traits. Tobias loves being the center of attention in large groups of people, always has a friendly word or a witty one line joke to bring up. He just enjoys life.

The pictures in the back are captured from the camera on the phone, i'm not sure if you gain such a picture in your sims personal inventory, but you can drag one of those on a wall and simply resize the picture in build mode with "[" and "]" keys. It adds some romantic decor as well. Just make sure the quality is above poor otherwise you get this annoying gnome pop up in the picture and needs to be sold.
    So basically for this first update that I am reading about my questions are whether or not I should know who Tobias is and if his history has any bearing on the story? And just general questions about whether Andrea had been living alone in Oasis Springs as a teenager? Because it sounded like she was still going to high school and just had a part-time job but there was no mention or sight of any adults.

I totally agree that she had the right idea to move in with Tobias LOL. No matter what happens between them it's a much nicer house and they are being helpful to each other, so why not?

Andrea was not going to high school, but she does have a retail job as a customer support agent during the late evening. Most of her days were spent weightlifting at home and building on her mischief levels to avoid becoming a target for abduction. The thing with Andrea is that she is an airhead, she doesn't think of much but she likes looking great for a guy. Thing with Tobias is that he has too much respect for Andrea and he won't treat her like a woowho object.

I can make that adjustment and introduce the characters a bit more for any run going on. Won't be a problem at all, in fact i like the idea quite a bit!
    I am now at your August 5th update when you are reporting on your family tree coming to a close on family echo. For myself, I can imagine what those things mean, but I have no actual knowledge. I imagine that there are a lot of other people here that don't know what it is either. I think that when somebody knows about a subject it's easy to forget that other people may not. I know I do it all the time with issues about mental health, because the way my life is. I assume that other people know the same things that I do about mental health issues, and sadly most people do not, including other types of doctors, which is quite frightening 😳

Family Echo is a family tree building site, it isn't actually used for TS4, but it allows you to build those family trees out a bit. Unfortunantely Family Echo has limitations on what is possible before duplicates become a problem and you have to work around it creatively.

I only used Family Echo because the plumtree site wasn't nearly as interactive as i'd like although i know the creator of that site is already aware of those liimitations.
    I can totally understand your desire to have the family tree straight, because I like to have them correct myself, and sometimes it is very difficult to make that happen in the game. In fact it is probably impossible to do it very far back. I should look into that because I have asked people who have 17 + generations in the game how far back the family trees go, but I've never actually gotten an answer LOL.

Those trees can go back as far as you want them to, they might have 17 generations in game, but they could have another 17 generations from before that on sites like the plumtree and family echo. it can get very complicated as it goes along, how the smallest thread can have the biggest effect.
    Anyway you are discussing fun things that are coming up in the game, and they all sound cool! 😊 but it is difficult to know exactly who you are talking about without some sort of prompt. Pictures are certainly the best, but even a reference point would be good because there are so many names and so many families in this thread.

I have prompted when and where i could in writing. Perhaps i could put the writing more in bold to grab attention a little more? interesting.. i hadn't considered the format of my comments, and that is something to look into as well.
    Again, I think this goes back to the same thing I was discussing, you know exactly who you are talking about because they are part of your everyday life. I have that problem too. My Sims are very real to me and I know all of their relationships and back stories and problems etc etc, but when I try to switch from one family to another here in this thread it is difficult for other people to know who I am talking about. So I have to be careful to try to make each Sim very distinctive in their own way.

When you think about the other stories in this thread you will notice that a lot of the time they are written about pre-made Sims, because then everybody knows who you are talking about. Or they are made of extremely colorful characters that are eye and mind catching and special in their own way.

They become very endearing characters, which is why I like to take them, and put them in my own game.

I do have a habit of switching between households, but that is mostly to get out of one household and into another to keep things flowing rather than sit mired in what to do next and possibly make things worse. But i can reorganise household postings a bit, i mean i have a few txt files full of responses to come on this thread. Get those in order a bit.
    Your paragraph about Sandra's mother being embarrassed about her dress sense and behavior is something that would be very fun to see in a picture! People absolutely love to see the crazy expressions that the Sims make 😅 And the mention of the way that Bruce is looking at Jeri sounds like it would be a very fun screenshot. People really look at, and laugh at, those kind of pictures. 😅 Unfortunately, I cannot put a face to any of those names, because I have had so many real life issues going on that I have missed posts here and there. Lively colorful pictures of your favorite characters would make the Sims in your updates much easier to remember 😊

Jeri is an acquired taste, she is very forward and somewhat lewd, much like Lwaxana Troi from Star Trek TNG. Jeri is an older woman but her drives for life and passion are still as strong as ever, perhaps stronger. When she had Sandra, her internal reproductive parts were badly damaged and left unable to have any more children. Which put the pressure on Sandra to keep the family name.

Jeri doesn't at all mind walking down the street starkers if she wanted to, that is just the type of person she is. So if she showed up at Sandra's in her birthday suit.. i mean can you imagine what Sandra would be thinking! :smiley:
    This last update that you put up is just wonderful in terms of great (superb) expressions, meaningful moments, and memorable characters. 😊

It will be easier to think about who every one is now that there are pictures of them 🥰

Continuing to say how they are related to each other will make it much easier too. Example, Karen has aged up to a teenager now! And her (sister? Friend? Mother?) Brandy has had her dream come true. Her wedding day has arrived!

See, at this point I have no idea who these people are to each other. You have to keep in mind that new people come onto the thread constantly, and that sometimes the regular readers will miss an update or two because of real life issues that are going on. It is nearly impossible to ever catch up for real. So little reminders of why Sims know each other helps keep the cohesion of the story 😊❤️

I really hope that I am not sounding terribly negative. I usually leave my comments as questions. And I could easily have done that here by just asking over and over, "Oh, why does Wesley know Karen? Or "why does Bruce look at Jeri that way?" Etc etc. I'm really only going about it in an advising type of way because you had specifically asked the question about how to present your updates 😊

Also, I do not pretend to be any kind of expert, because I don't get as many comments or likes, etc as a lot of other people on this thread. So clearly I also am not doing something right LOL 😂

Going back to a previous comment regarding introductions, it can all be packaged into that. I could continue the name brackets underneath as well. But too many pictures will get confusing.

Right now i'm going for flashpoint responses but i could make additional posts to include more gory details if needed. At this point i'm building up to these juicy little events.

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited August 2019
    Oh nooo so many updates again - i have read 3 pages and already forgot all the comments I meant to make.

At everyone who commented on BU Wei and his encounter with Grim (too many to tag individually). I was sobbing when he lay down - and while I know I only bought him a maximum of 24 hours I couldn't do anything else. He is my favourite ever non controlled sim - he was present in all 3 generations (Beatrix, Adam & Bondi ) and was the only sim from my Jeong family to do this.

Also Bondi's family (stefan and the 4 children all got sad because someone died - the oerson didnt seem familiar to Bondi) - when I looked it was the guy who faught with Stefan - the children never met him - why were they sad? I went into the family tree and he was actually Stefan's half-brother (explains somewhat why they might have a negative relationship). So he was the children's Uncle. Pity they have to mourn him as he played no part in their lives.

I will start with the most recent:@Tixyen thank you for the update. I always promise myself I won't cry with the sad things - they are just sims - but then the way people write or the images just hit my heart. Poor Aubrey. Those twitter poses said it all. I can support the Hazel will live sentiment.

@Karababy52 what an adorable sim - I love how you write his sweet simple character - I always have trouble reconciling the childish sims playing around with the rest of their personality but you have done it well. I was very impressed at his bathroom phone skills -is that just a normal in game thing? Anyway - Tixyen gave me the best cry of the day -this gave me the best laugh. I know they eat and drink while doing this so everything else could be possible. Vlad hanging around your nice sim creeped me out. I am glad he chose to be friendly to Cal.

@vancanuckfan86 like the glimpses of your sims house - was that an indoor or outdoor kitchen? I like the use of slate and stone regardless.

@Hillybeth thankyou for sharing your family tree - I have been thinking about trying that app and now I know how it will turn out.

@lisasc360 Travis can often be quite grumpy for no apparent reason and it doesn't match his traits, in my games. My sims have often treated him quite poorly romantically so it may be a bit of that but he is still grumpy even when they are great friends.

@Smellincoffee thats sad about the aging issue for the couple. This is why I don't play rotationally - it is too complicated for me and I would make this mistake all the time.

@Hoverael I find the wedding venues in game have all sorts of issues, I downloaded (and built) wedding venues on smaller lots and they work better (unless when I am stupid and forget things like the cake.) I saw your conversation with always asking about MCCC. I was the one she was talking about (who lost control of her sim into other households) and I find that I have to spend hours searching the MCCC threads when something happens I think shouldn't. I find it is so powerful that you have to change settings in multiple menus and thats where I mess up - in another save MCCC broke up my main couple 3 times and I just couldn't figure out why it was happening as I had checked avoid active households/ active romances. So I am very bad help to other people about MCCC.

@AlwaysAsking I now have a 3 generation family - so I can try and fill in some of your family tree questions. My family's family tree is intact still (so is Hailey's back to Mila Munch) but Stefan's family tree has lots of culled sims already which show up as blank silhouettes with no info. He is a Landgraab as a surname BUT his mother surname is Shook and she shows as married to Stefan's biological father which is a townie sim with the surname Shook. I thought maybe her maiden name was Landgraab (and maybe Stefan was born before they married taking his mothers possible maiden name) but her parents have been culled so I don't know who they are or what her maiden name is. I have no idea why Stefan has a different surname from his parents and no way to find out. I looked back in earlier saves but couldn't find one where his mother was present with a maiden name (she may have spawned her generation) There is no indication that she remarried after being married to Jacob Shook so its not because she had another husband. I hate how poor game family trees are and how quickly that culling happens.

I was hoping he may be related to Malcolm / Nancy (but I have other Landgraabs in my library -(landraab children from other saves) that MCCC brings in as NPCs so he could be the child of one of those (so in this game is not part of the Nancy/geoffrey official family) - I see them as Landgraab cousins (regardless of their true genetics.)

If I lose my heir - I lose - in the forums some people have had terrible luck - one sim died of embarrassment when his girlfriend turned down his marriage proposal - others fall victim to the many dangers of seasons. So far so good (but fire is always a looming threat).

Bondi Part 5

Sometimes it is extremely frustrating that I can’t control the other sims.
    7GR0ATT.png
    yW6EY6D.png

Soon Bondi got the inevitable call she had been dreading – Bu Wei had finally passed. She went to comfort her Aunt.
    7gvu7xC.png?1

In no time at all Bu Wei was back (and so was Peanut’s ghost) and proving he was Charlie’s son through and through – another “repairman” style ghost.
    BHaR7dx.png?1
    VfY4ED3.png?1

Bondi is disappointed to see DR hot and useless is on duty again (he hasn’t stopped calling her for dates since she was last at the hospital – Bondi needs to report him to the authorities).
    Y1aL5fH.png?1

It is twins again – hooray (aaaargh 4 toddlers for 4 days!!! Clovelly better appreciate her siblings)
    A little girl called Cabarita and a boy, finally, called Camden.
    kVoFkmQ.png?1

Stefan's birthday
    Stefan was to age up to adult – Bondi tried to cook 2 cakes but was no match for her older children who had already achieved toddler warp speed and stole pieces before she put candles on. So out to a restaurant and let daycare (nightcare?) deal with squealing babies and whinging messy toddlers.
    w2VHou6.png?1
    zsW1oD4.png?1
    dXyLsXM.png?1

Why oh why would you risk this – even if it is your birthday? (Don’t worry – Bondi has had an “operation” – ie. I turned off her ability to bear children in MCCC)
    SfeJruu.png?1

Welcome new toddlers
    lRsdeoI.png?1NDTsB6K.png?1
    Cabarita is fussy . Camden is a charmer (which always seems to be fussy with a nice smile). They both cry all the time wanting attention.

I have always loved that toddler jail exists – gives the parents 5 minutes peace.
    nvuJDJs.png?1

And that they will eat off the floor.
    ucp21mV.png

(don’t judge - Bondi’s doing the best she can)
    I could never get all 4 in the shot – this was the closest I got.
    YIBz8EW.png?1

Thankfully my toddler room was massive as it had a giant play space too so all 4 beds fitted in with room to spare.
    I built Stefan an office upstairs, as he had started stealing from work due to feeling so tense – he is a SIMS secret agent and I am sure he shouldn't steal from work. I wanted to give him some privacy (but toddlers develop movement too fast)
    lvSAkL6.png?1

other stuff
    The cowplant matured – parties are easy times to capture sims essences.
    fP6Xzul.png?1

And the two oldest aged up.
    FlDkDy3.png?2zfAbcNh.png?2
    Clovelly and Coogee (I am sad to see they both got their mother’s teeny mouth and father’s really oddly shaped eyes)
    And………………..I did it ……. I survived 4 toddlers.

Bondi has 2 cowplant essences, level 7 on fishing and gardening and only needs level 10 fishing to finish her aspiration. Hopefully not a fail this round.

edited because I forgot my spoilers to help the thread load faster, sorry all.

• Options
    Becka28 wrote: »
    @Hoverael I find the wedding venues in game have all sorts of issues, I downloaded (and built) wedding venues on smaller lots and they work better (unless when I am stupid and forget things like the cake.) I saw your conversation with always asking about MCCC. I was the one she was talking about (who lost control of her sim into other households) and I find that I have to spend hours searching the MCCC threads when something happens I think shouldn't. I find it is so powerful that you have to change settings in multiple menus and thats where I mess up - in another save MCCC broke up my main couple 3 times and I just couldn't figure out why it was happening as I had checked avoid active households/ active romances. So I am very bad help to other people about MCCC.

These menus can easily become confusing, but i've noted down where everything is, so it is a simple matter of looking on the pin board and entering the correct value. I plan that far ahead on all manner of things :smile:.

As it is there is certainly something not acting as it should be.
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited November 2019
    @Hoverael Great wedding! I'm jealous that your guests actually sat down and watched the ceremony. My sims' guests seem to alway stand and observe from a distance.

@AlwaysAsking I forgot about the tragic clown. When building Newcrest, I ended up expanding the size of the museum to fill the whole 20x40 lot and picked base game paintings randomly. The time I realized what happened, it was too late! Oh and by the way, I'm really enjoying your StrangerVille posts too! Makes me want to fire up my J Huntington save again.

In regards how to dress the brothers, since they were mermaids, I had dressed them in swimwear with sandals for all of their outfits except for formal and party. I put them in tropical/beachy clothing with sandals. And your spot on with the color choices. I dressed Crimson in red and Azure in blue. :)

@Morkovka Can't wait. Looking forward to seeing the lumberjack and scout in action.

@Becka28 Great pictures! I just love that super colorful cat, Peanut! Sadly, none of my sim's pets are that unique.

@vancanuckfan86 Great pictures! I've always enjoyed playing Oasis Springs. Plus, the Visser Family and their house is super cute too! Also curious to see what the future holds for Markus and Pania too.

@Tixyen Another great update! Even though it was added in the first EP, I've never played the detective career. Are there fights often? If so, I might need to play it to change up my game some. I don't think any of my sims have gotten into a fight (except with cowplant. lol)

@Karababy52 I love Eddy "Spaghetti" Lovell... he's just awesome in every way!

Okay...
    I also have another update on Noah Meyer's life in Newcrest too. :)

indgxBh.png
    Noah and Kat chatted at the bar for quite awhile before he worked up the nerve to ask her out on a date for a late night dinner.

Kz7pkOa.png
    They were both equally impressed with the chef's work on their meals too!

h5AAM2d.png
    After dinner, Noah decided to quit over-thinking everything and just went in for their first kiss...

2a9uQ2X.png
    ...which went so well he decided to go in again for a second, much more passionate kiss.

z8g92Ev.png
    Noah also decided to take another leap and asked Kat to be his girlfriend. Luckily, she replied with a very enthusiastic yes!

sCmcBXq.png
    Since summer is getting close to ending. Noah decided to throw a party, but was shocked with the hired caterer turned out to the super famous, Christian Harp. He was equally surprise to see the mixologist was Caleb Vatore, a well known vampire, since his bar is outside. Uh oh!

cWs9BeZ.png
    Things well great at the party and Noah was thrilled to see that Kat was hitting it off beautifully with all of his friends!

KgHmkcg.png
    Everyone was excited about trying Christian's celebrity food... or maybe they were just excited about seeing Christian? Hahaha

ybf4foh.png
    The vampire mixologist, Caleb, spent most of the party playing on the computer; which was a good thing for him and the party. :smile:

PiLHlAh.png
    Noah was thrilled that his first house party with his first girlfriend was such a huge success!

hhbUSEL.png
    After the party, Noah asked Jayden to hangout some. He wanted some advice if he should go ahead and take the next step in his relationship with Kat.

N52LXKv.png
    Jayden said he does his best thinking when his pumping iron. So, the two headed to the Fitbox and Jayden told Noah to "Go for it, Bro!"

Ktev93S.png
    DMHTJTT.png
    After a great workout and advice from Jayden, Noah took a quick shower and took a moment in the mirror to practice his charisma. He decided to take Jayden's advice and is going to ask Kat to marry him.

Post edited by Jase on
  • Options
    Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    @Jase Happy to see Noah and Kat together. Your photos are awesome. It's funny you got a vampire and celebrity to work for you, movie roles must not pay the bills lol. I actually hate how they select sims to fill roles like that though, it always breaks my suspension of disbelief to see Vlad working a food stand or celebrities catering.
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    @Felicity1169 Yeah, I totally agree with the game assigning NPC roles to celebrities working as mixologists and caterers. Maybe if they were just starting out would be one thing, but when they're at the top of the celebrity chain... they shouldn't be catering weddings. lol
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I have some updates:
    UDIblkP.png
    After 2 years together they are finally married!!
    E9WFYGM.png
    we had an intimate ceremony with just family, and Vlad and Kallie because Forgotten Hollow sort of belong to him...
    VDD9357.png
    I'll let picture speak for the rest...
    EVKR0MC.png
    QWcz1wY.png
    uAQtzEk.png
    aU1Fz9R.png
    it was all good until Caleb flirted with Johnny, making Lilith angry.....
    a4Z4GGx.png
    he will never change....

Meanwhile:
    Fireflies got Uku on the second day in the Jungle...
    Oj6OoTT.png
    and even when running from them, he was still smiling!!
    qwreEQd.png
    he's so carefree, it's unnerving!
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited August 2019
    I have hell of a lot of work, played like 15 minutes, but it was something...

In my game Malcolm Landgraab became a vampire, so Nancy Landgraab reinstated Jonathan Landgraab (aka Johnny Zest) back in the family and let him be whatever he wants under condition that he produces a heir.
    So I married him to Dina Caliente and he nearly died of hysteria after their first night because all of the poweful moodlets (engagement, wedding, first woohoo) was overlaid by his Goofball attitude.
    Oh, Johnny!

Back to work.
    Gotta check out everyone's updates later.
    Happy simming, everyone!
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited August 2019
    Catarina aged into a teenager and became a full vampire Oy26Zlm.png
    wo3leOf.png
    Baby´s first dark meditation JhuXFoL.png
    ... and victim mX5K309.png
    Catarina aspires to be a classical vampire, which involves sleeping in a coffin y2wSH55.png
    Everyone´s favourite vampire queen came over to train her, as she had promised to doKJaGo0w.png

When Caleb was not sick (he got sick four times over the course of a sim week), he was either dancing in his underwear N4EHFr5.png
    or making tons of coctails he usually didn´t even drink n9wAJ3l.png
    OEjIIvo.png
    (it´s getting out of control. as soon as I make him clean up all the spoiled drinks, he will start over. Anastassia is almost as bad, but at least she cleans up after herself.)

Anastassia had a baby boy that she named Damon NJHYrJG.png
    IJAqZRM.png
    HEeBWBe.png
    It took her four tries, but she finally managed to have a child that had her colouring yDd3PYr.png

The weekly club meeting was mostly uneventful. Lucas Munch tried to flirt with Catarina, but she turned him down, since she had decided early on that she is going to marry Mortimer when they grow up. Lucas cried a little in the closet, but he moved on pretty quickly. I am starting to get an idea of why things aren´t working out between Nina and Darren. mODAqwU.png
    Aedion still enjoys hanging out with his friends, even though everyone except him has aged up by now. inZElIF.png
    Catarina was eager to take her relationship with Mortimer to the next level, since she was finally old enough to pursue him, but he turned her down. He was very sad, since he had bit of a crush on Nina and had witnessed her kissing Darren (it happened before Darren started getting cozy with Lucas, something Nina saw and went to write a diary entry about. Teen drama :D). Catarina kept trying to cheer him up, but nothing worked, it got really awkward and their friendship went down quite a lot.

Next evening, Catarina invited Mortimer to a dinner to patch things between them. If he really wasn´t interested, then fine, but she wished to give it one more try. JxhEMaO.png
    Wrik5Gf.png
    3VNi8uh.png
    He answered to all of her advances, but still no romantic bar. (I suspect that it was a glitch, because she kept getting more and more romantic options with him, that shouldn´t be possible with zero pink)
    No idea what Cesare and Fiametta were doing at the restaurant, because being vampires, neither of them eats human food. Maybe they were here for drinks? ELYDJYg.png

I just adore how Princess looks at Anastassia at this picture, so cute e6yKQL3.png
    For the first time in his life, Stefan was going to mop the floor after taking a shower... and the vacuum cleaner beat him to it 0YtYiz2.png

Isobel managed to get her grades up and aged into a young adult at last (poor girl was already a teenager when Mortimer was born. Mortimer, who has been a teenager for some time now.) She is a hot mess: romantic, jealous, noncommittal lesbian serial romantic. Isobel is going to move to San Myshuno soon to chase her dreams, since it is getting too crowded in their house.
    While they are all still together EnHJmd0.png
    wx6IlVM.png

Catarina made the third - and last - attempt to seduce Mortimer. If it was going to fail, she was going to give up.
    They became best friends...and finally the romantic bar started to go up. dWbLgOB.png
    xlfeXZH.png
    It was the first time I saw messing around in a coffin animation, and man, it was funny DJFKRXH.png
    Vi5AKQn.png
    mnMWLOK.png
    a7PR9Lx.png
    (they literally fell out of the coffin in the end)
    Mortimer is a keeper - he allowed Catarina to feed off him afterwards without her needing to compel him first. Orange, take notice. lyMShZO.png
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • Options
    By request from @AlwaysAsking , The Matthews family as they are:

xAMGfAj.png
    Sandra Matthews
    Bestselling Author - Completed
    Fabulously Wealthy - Completed
    Computer Whiz
    - Creative
    - Loner
    - Active

Sandra was born to Bruce and Jeri Matthews when both of them were teenagers. As Sandra came into the world she did some signifcant damage to Jeri's uterus on the way out. Jeri almost died on the hospital birthing bed but was rushed immediately to have surgery to repair the damage. Luckily for Sandra and Jeri, Jeri recovered but the damage was so bad that she couldn't have children again. For Jeri who was looking at a long lasting dynasty of her own, she instead had one troubled child in Sandra. With Bruce away most days due to his bartending career, Jeri had to raise Sandra by herself most of the time.

Sandra came into her own when it resonated within her on a creative level after she was given crayons and paper one day, it would be a life changing experience for Sandra who couldn't get enough of being creative, to the exclusion of everything else except the basics. Jeri was most displeased to know her daughter wont follow her footsteps and become a snob, but she eventually accepted the situation. Shortly before Sandra became a teenager Jeri drilled one directive into Sandra: "Keep the family name alive!".

When Sandra moved out into Windenburg from home as a teenager, she kept to that like it was an oath. She refused to marry or carry on with a guy, she accepted one off woowho's on occasion but only to keep the family name alive. Aside from that, Sandra always kept to herself as people contact outside her family is like catching a plague, she hates it.

Sandra only has two goals in life, become an superstar writer and continue the family name through her children.

lfJqybU.png
    Wesley Matthews
    Bestselling Author
    - Creative
    - Romantic
    - Active

Wesley Matthews was born to Sandra and has only known Sandra as a parent. Wesley was showered with love, attention and everything he could possbly want as a toddler and a child, never once asking or demanding anything during his time. Wesley showed all the classic signs of being a mothers boy with all the clinginess and love he had for his mother growing up, Sandra always had time for his attention no matter what.

Wesley grew up to be a fine young man, where he found Brandy and after years of being engaged to be married he finally tied the knot to Brandy. Sandra couldn't be more prouder of her son and her daughter-in-law for finally getting married even if she tried. Of course now Wesley, Brandy and Sandra are all expecting Wesley to get the deed done and have children of his own, thereby cementing the family name and for Sandra, completing her second and last main goal in life.

JOcnR7U.png
    Brandy Matthews(Nee: Everson)
    Nerd Brain
    - Genius
    - Cheerful
    - Active

Brandy was born to Maude and Gregory in the Everson family. Brandy was raised in a loving enviornment with her parents, grandparents and her brother, Iwan. Brandy was particuarly bright for a toddler, spending most of her time being very happy and unmoved by the usual behaviour that toddlers undergo. Unlike Iwan who was noisy and carried on like a typical toddler, Brandy was sat in a corner quietly reflecting on the shape of her toys and studying them carefully and when she wasn't doing that she was using her developing brain to figure out objects in the house and learning to communicate better.

Over time, Brandy became less attuned to the outside stimulus and became more stimulated by mental exercises. Brandy was the top scorer at her school for maths, quite easily the best. She just had a natural grasp for numbers that many others around her lacked and as she got older and went to high school, her capability with computers and paperwork were clearly showing.

Now Brandy is a vice president at a big technology firm after a few years of hard grafting, her rewards are becoming more and more. Outside her own pursuits, she fell in love with Wesley very mutually when in high school and now they are married, they are both hoping for children at some point.

5vXqlZQ.png
    Karen Matthews
    Nerd Brain
    - Genius
    - Active
    - TBD on age up to YA

Karen was born to Sandra but unlike Wesley, Karen has always had two mother figures in her life, her own in Sandra and one in Brandy. Brandy would often spent a lot of time with Karen as a baby and later as a toddler, because for Brandy it was at first a test to see if she were capable of becoming a parent herself, but it developed beyond that pretty quickly when Karen started hanging around Brandy a lot as a toddler.

Sandra is most pleased her daughter is taking after Brandy, because Brandy is such a positive imfluence on the entire family. Over that time when Karen was a child, a real bond formed between Karen and Brandy and it is clear to see how Karen followed her greatest mentor and inspiration growing up. Now Karen is a teenager, she already has plans for a marriage of her own one day but because she has spent most of her time around women growing up, her desires towards men are non-existent.

Karen wants to find a nice girlfriend and lover to be with, hopefully after Wesley has had children with Brandy where she will no longer feels the need to contribute to the family line and just enjoy a great life with someone she loves.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top