Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »
    @Hoverael Thanks for the great background and introductions to your sims. It really helps understanding them. That was one "cheeky" outfit your sim chose. :wink:

Well i had to choose an angle that wouldn't violate any rules, that was tough though as a straight behind the back shot was a big no no and the front? forget it! :blush::smiley:. Jeri developed a nice figure after having Sandra, but over time it simply remained like that even if she went up a few cup sizes.

I have a lot more on Jeri but those stories don't belong here.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Bondi Part 6
    Life was much calmer now there was only one set of toddlers.Bondi could even grab some autonomous time to do what she wanted (workout apparently – proving she is a true member of her family – they all seemed obsessed with gym equipment).
    W8aK9ua.png?1
    She remembered her father had once taken her to a special fishing location near his house. She found it easily.
    iBybUIR.png?1
    Her friends weren’t so impressed at being invited – never seen so many sims obsessed with their phones. But her children and husband enjoyed the Sylvan Glade.
    msGVnwy.png?1
    Stefan learnt an important lesson about eating cowplant cake – he learnt it well and never tried it again.
    CWoAoDA.png?1
    Peanut came back and dying and becoming a ghost did not affect his behaviour at all – still normal ole peanut.
    x7wZ1Tj.png
    Cute shot of Waffle’s ghost possessing her favourite toy.
    nzd4W70.png
    And then there were no toddlers…..
    Lav3gjk.png?29kzWtKV.png?1
    Cabarita and Camden aged up. Party time.
    lBLj42C.png?1
    4 children meant Bondi got even more personal time to herself.
    sIw2DM1.png?1
    Camden actually chose to do autonomous homework – Bondi was on him to mentor him immediately. He liked homework and does it everyday and is now an A student.
    npOwJoi.png?1
    Even saffron incense couldn’t convince the other children that homework is okay.
    UYXwxHR.png?1
    Family games night. @Alwaysasking you asked what Stefan steals – he steals many many ipads, novels and for some reason stacks of dirty dishes from the SIMS office which fill up the family inventory - he likes to line his ipads and books up on the coffee table.
    HMQDIid.png?1
    Bondi continues to choose workout as her autonomous freetime.
    0D6mOlk.png?1
    Sharing a quiet drink with Uncle Bu Wei
    FjJCyWg.png?1
    Stefan is so autonomously sweet (even with his klepto habits) – no wonder Bondi never gets jealous moodlets.
    b0RUUjN.png?1
    SVJC2vx.png?1
    I like how close the twins are – they have their own beds but want to be together a lot.
    KgsLDo5.png?1
    A family dinner out (I have really enjoyed having a large family to play with)
    i12uqD5.png?1
    Sims cheesecake for dessert – just because!!
    i9XZOT6.png?1
    Then the girls aged up:
    Coogee
    BH24F12.png?1
    And our heir Clovelly – she chose this style as she aged up -I like when I can keep what they age up in.
    I4HuX60.png?1
    Stefan trying to relate to his moody girls.
    WhlKIt7.png?1
    Aren’t teenagers charming?
    8uoYFCa.png?1
    They are still sweetly close…
    JdNMLoF.png?1
    This NPC found the one piece of CC I haven’t marked as not for random – he is proud and feels he is rocking it.
    mNXhuLZ.png
    This lady is jealous because she doen’t look half as good and her hair hides the ribbon (or because the lady in red refused to share the name of her plastic surgeon – because I refuse to believe her assets are natural! How does she even balance?)
    dk1phRQ.png?1
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Introductions are going to take a little longer than expected, computer just shut itself off right in the middle of writing out said introduction to the rest of the Matthews family which includes the Rockenbower's through Jeri. Going to have to do it over again. should have it up within 30 minutes.. hopefully.

In the meantime i have the Alderra's ready to go:

(Post is going to be long to flesh out the characters a little in backstory, i hope you all like it :smile:)

Introduction:

mLlNes7.png
    Julian Alderra
    Freelance Botanist
    - Family Orientated
    - Loves Outdoors
    - Cheerful

Julian is the elderly head of the the Alderra family. Julian was born in San Myshuno hospital to Steven and Jules, Both of his parents were starting to get a bit long in the tooth for children, and well in the latter part of their adult lives. Despite their best efforts Steven died of natural causes when Julian was a child and Jules was getting too old to chase her son around with the energy he has. It was decided that Julian would be taken care of Jules's daughter, Kallie. Kallie did the best she could and when Julian became a teenager, he was kicked out and forced to find a place of his own and a job. Unfortunately for Julian, his mother also passed away of natural causes and he didn't hear about her passing until much later in his teenage life, so busy was he he didn't have the time to notice his mothers passing. Julian was livid with Kallie for the way she went around everything because he was ill-prepared for life and more than that, he missed being with his frail mother and wished he could of said goodbye properly.

Never-the-less Julian pushed on and cut all contact with Kallie. Eventually this angry young man was discovered by this lovely young lady, her name was Casey. Casey struck up a conversation and over the next few months she turned that angry young man, into one who loves life and has a passion for more than one thing. Both Casey and Julian grew up together and started growing old together when they decided on having children. First Damon was born and then Jonas not long after. A few years later and Casey was killed in a road traffic accident. Julian couldn't afford to lose control of his emotions with two children who really need his attention. Julian was quietly sliding down a slippery slope into depression and needed to get out of it. That is when he hit on an idea.

When the kids were at school, Julian went down to a bar in the hopes of finding someone. His first 10 minutes in and this dark haired girl walked in, she was stunning beautiful. Julians jaw hit the floor and had to quickly gather himself up and clean up the drooling in order to talk to this girl. She introduced herself as Jasmine and the accent on her was thick, but clearly not turned off by it he managed to build up a relationship in short order and then marriage in order to lighten his load and to love someone again.

KoMadHS.png
    Jasmine Alderra
    Bestselling Author
    - Romantic
    - Creative
    - Neat

Jasmine was born and raised in another land far from the known continent in the sim world. Her parents are Esma and Deniz Calipsa, but she hasn't seen them in sometime as she left her native land for the main continent and settled in Willow creek as a teenager. Jasmine has always had a happy upbringing, never once having any unhappy experience in her life, so her behaviour is one of an innocent sweetheart and this makes her a classy woman.

Jasmine found Julian in a bar and she read him like an open book, despite his best efforts to hide his excitement and desire for her, Julian made the effort to try and Jasmine was lonely and looking for love anyway, she decided to accept the relationship to this much older man near his elder years. When she got married and moved into the Alderra properties, her first concern was wondering how to parent to two young boys. She started off with Jonas and he started becoming clingy, showing unusually more interest than would be expected off a boy his age. Jasmine was so nice to Jonas that he fed off that positiveity and energy and it really helped him and towards the end of his childhood he was starting to show interest in Jasmine who was right at the end of her teenage years aswell. Jasmine read that desire from Jonas without any trouble, but so did Julian.

Damon was an entirely different matter from Jonas, he regarded Jasmine's affections for Jonas as a form of favoritism and resented her for it, even though she tried her best to give both boys equal treatment. Never-the-less it cut down Julian's workload and gave him time to properly mourn the passing of Casey with Jasmine helping the boys out and learning what it is to be a married woman and a parent.

5dow9ji.png
    Damon Alderra
    Fabulously Wealthy
    - Genius
    - Jealous
    - TBD on age up to YA

Damon Alderra is the the first son of Casey and Julian. Damon grew up with Jonas for the most part and had a great time through the toddler stage, but he doesn't know why Casey wasn't around and he missed his mother so much that he cried everytime the thought of these happy times got into his head. Damon can also sense something was wrong with Julian as well, like the joy in his heart is gone and it made Damon even more confused and hurt than he already was starting out as a child. This carried on until Jasmine came into the household as Damon's step-mother.

Damon doesn't particularly like Jasmine, he resents her affection for Jonas and Julian and chooses to ignore her instruction everytime he can, but Julian straightened Damon out for his acting up and Damon had little choice but to listen to Jasmine's instruction for fear of losing his father as someone he loves.

As Damon became a teenager, Jonas and Jasmine became really close and it drove Damon mad that he wished he could do something about it to split them up so he'd be happier with himself. More often than not his jealousy and envy made any conversation particuarly awkward between brothers, father and son and any chance of mother and son interaction as it was all based off his emotional insecurties of himself.

O1xIOrl.png
    Jonas Alderra
    Computer Whiz
    - Genius
    - Romantic
    - TBD on age up to YA

Jonas is the second son of Casey and Julian. Jonas is 11 months younger than Damon. Jonas was brought up the same way as Damon until he also noticed Casey wasn't around any more as a child and also sensed something was wrong with his father. He caught Julian crying at one moment in private, he was in a sorry state at that moment and Jonas wondered in, Julian saw him picked him up and cuddled him so tightly for almost an hour crying into his shoulder so much, his shoulder was wet as the tears drenched his clothes. Jonas knew something was very wrong and persisted in wanting to know what so he can help his dad out. Julian admitted Jonas's mother has gone away and isn't coming back.

Jonas spent a few days pondering what this meant, but somehow avoided the pitfall of what Damon was going through as well. Later in his childhood, Jasmine moved in and became the step-mother and Jonas was more open to meeting his new mother than Damon, but it quickly became apparent to Jonas that he was attracted to Jasmine although he had no idea what it was he was feeling, it was such a buzz he was getting being around Jasmine, he loved it.

Jonas developed into a nice young man in the end as a teenager, but his desires for Jasmine are intense at times. He hopes he has hidden those desire from Jasmine and Julian, never the less wanting Jasmine is his goal in life.
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited August 2019
    @Becka28
    Thank you! I was pleasantly surprised when I aged Damon up, because after three tries, I was no longer expecting Anastassia to have a child that looked like her (which isn´t the end of the world, since she has tons of cousins with that colouring, but still, it is nice to have another blondie)

@AlwaysAsking
    I am late for party, but since I am here anyway, I may as well give my two words
    1. I have no ides about Testingcheats. I have been having so many problems with my game since the patch, that it wouldn´t surprise me if it were another lovely little bug.
    2. I don´t think I have ever seen a sim to come with more money than usual, so sorry, no help. I do know that if you put your story-mode made sims with extra money to library and then put them into the game afterwards, they no longer have that extra money. Maybe it works the same way with gallery and you just got lucky that one time.
    3. I would love to know that too. I wanted to officially make Jocelyn Amara´s child in CAS, since Noelle has never wanted anything to do with her (they have zero relationship) and I am sick of seeing the game sending them to restaurant together, when I know that it shouldn´t happen. But when I tried with cas.fulleditmode on, I got the same message that you can´t edit pre-existing sims. Frustrating.
    4. I don´t have Island Living yet
    5. I only have one save
    6. No idea
    7. Jealous sims are not going to get any better. The best way to deal with them is to keep them busy every moment of a day, so that they won´t have time to sulk. It causes trouble with some careers - I have mentioned that Alexander is a scientist, I remember him often getting too tense from jealousy to fulfill his tasks, which made it hard to get promotions. My other jealous sim Isobel is yet to get that moodlet, but she hasn´t had a romantic partner either. As she is also noncommittal, maybe it won´t be that bad on her.

I managed to find the faulty mod. Luckily for me, it was something I had never used anyway, so no loss. Of course, after having played for a hour, my game froze and I was unable to click on anything anymore. All because my computer wanted to update and it wanted to do it right then :D I really hope that I am not getting any more issues, because they don´t sit well with my anxiety.

Aria, Antoniette´s youngest daughter, aged up A60OmAH.png
    That´s Aerion, her second youngest ODbDQqM.png
    They are both total sweethearts. I had tons of trouble with Adelaide´s twins that made me dread having two toddlers at the same time, but even with Aerion being clingy, I am still having far easier time with these two.
    It just occurred to me that tiny Aria is Jocelyn´s great-aunt. That´s... an achievement, I guess. 3ycztQa.png
    qbtEAQz.png
    AqLEFcX.png

Andrey and Aelin came over to hang out with their little siblings. Andrey, especially, is good friends with all of his brothers and sisters. bDPXTfd.png
    xvkna8o.png
    6llZLTr.png
    Aedion: "Do you know that Nina started a gang?"
    (Andrey knows, and wholeheartedly supports her. Which father doesn´t like his teenage daughter being the leader of a gang that preaches free love?)

Fearsome crime ladies still read their toddlers bedtime stories baJTDFU.png

Aedion´s birthday had arrived at last. He spent the last few hours of childhood having a water balloon fight with his mother and sister 4lhKdWj.png
    Fq7oSqX.png

Antoniette used voodoo on Agnessa, who keeps stalking her and her family. She is considering approaching Alexander Goth to team up to get rid of her hatred sister once and for all. joEeCrt.png

Aedion´s birthday was the last event to be celebrated in that house. I have been building Alexandre and Antoniette a new, bigger and more luxurious house for a while now and I am almost done. They are going to move in after their wedding.
    3IwhEWA.png
    Aedion is now a teenager w2bi2ra.png
    K0pNlfA.png
    oqt4jAP.png

This young lady is called Arianne Rosier. She is Anastassia´s and Amara´s extremely elusive middle sister... and also the only one of Alexander Goth´s exes who is still friends with him. They dated about three days in high school, before Arianne came to a conclusion that she much prefers girls. Arianne moved in with her girlfriend after graduating and has been keeping low profile ever since, I occasionally forget that she even exists. Anastassia and Arianne are both daughters of premade Mitchell Kalani, but the version of him I have in the game at the moment doesn't know either of them, since I accidentally deleted the original one and I haven't been able to set the family relations right 6BLEPIy.png
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Sometimes things are going slow in the game and I kinda need to learn to take it slow :)
    Been putting some work into my Sims' businesses.

Turned out Mario is the perfect Sim for this idea of woodwork shop I've kept in mind for quite some time.
    It's still a long way from opening, need time to craft all those cool wooden thingies, both high and low quality, because the latter are no less cool.
    oC9wXyn.jpg
    Most importantly Mario loves making them.

Effie May is opening a clothing shop (and gets swarmed by paparazzi in the process).
    Nothing spectacular about the outfits she's selling, just like trends, I try to keep them plain and simple because they end up on townies of all ages, colors and shapes.
    And because that's what I want townies to look like - plain and simple - really tired of constant Rio carnival here.
    qe81Yf6.jpg
    The shop still needs redecoration, but it's waiting for the new stuff pack.

And Villareals can finally reopen "Cousin Gaston"!
    Things went perfectly smooth with Hannah-Louise in charge.
    Well, the restaurant's reputation still needs time to heal, but no more food stealing!
    IEsfEe1.jpg
  • Options
    PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    My two sims Myla and Ivan Mallory just moved out of my renovated Newcrest to Brindelton Bay with their kids Kai, their daughter and Noah, their son. They even adopted a golden retriever named Milo! It was Kai's birthday and she aged up into a beautifull teen, and I gave everyone a new look for the summer. Noah got to play around with Milo and they settled into their new home!
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2019
    Bob the Master of Selfies
    10-8-2019-9-57-09.png
    It was the day after Christmas and it was Opal and Pearl's birthday. Girls were playful.
    10-8-2019-10-41-52.png
    Bob wanted to make some cake for them.
    10-8-2019-10-44-17.png
    And then he decided to eat it himself! Argh! Naughty naughty Bob!!!
    10-8-2019-10-45-51.png
    Finally the second attempt was succesful.
    10-8-2019-10-47-56.png
    Opal
    10-8-2019-10-49-05.png
    10-8-2019-14-35-17.png
    Pearl the no longer a bear
    10-8-2019-10-50-08.png
    10-8-2019-14-35-02.png
    While puberty hit Pearl hard...
    10-8-2019-14-38-55.png
    10-8-2019-14-40-13.png
    Opal is just as calm as... I don't know. But she is. Marie invited her to a mother-daughter day :)
    10-8-2019-14-44-40.png
    10-8-2019-14-54-51.png
    10-8-2019-14-59-36.png
    It is spring and Bob's bees strike once again!
    10-8-2019-15-04-58.png

Opal
    Opal is studious.
    10-8-2019-15-40-46.png
    She went to visit a student who needed help with his homework. She met this cute fluffy friend of his! Her name consists of a title - Miss and then the other name starts with an H, ends with doubble L and there is an E in the middle. I am pretty sure the word would be plummed :)
    10-8-2019-15-45-06.png
    She says: "Don't worry, I can teach you all of the Simlish grammar in just few days!"
    10-8-2019-15-46-11.png
    Uh-oh. I guess not, then...
    10-8-2019-15-46-19.png
    10-8-2019-15-46-56.png

Pearl
    Later that they Bob was at work and Marie, Opal and Benjamin were all asleep. Pearl was up to no good. She left home an never came back.
    10-8-2019-15-50-53.png
    She ran away with her friend Max Villareal.
    10-8-2019-16-01-57.png
    Workign hard.
    10-8-2019-16-03-11.png
    10-8-2019-16-05-20.png
    10-8-2019-16-07-45.png
    Just a short nap. Yawn.
    10-8-2019-16-08-07.png
    This lady just can't shut her mouth. Blah blah blah
    10-8-2019-16-08-44.png
    Can you see IT?
    10-8-2019-16-11-02.png
    Are you stalking your daughter, Marie?!
    10-8-2019-16-11-09.png
    If there is a way to earn money easily just go for it!
    10-8-2019-16-15-32.png
    10-8-2019-16-16-08.png
    Yes. Marie is stalking her! Geez!
    10-8-2019-16-17-18.png
    I think they might soon regret living on their own.
    10-8-2019-16-23-29.png
    10-8-2019-16-23-49.png
    This lady is stylish
    10-8-2019-16-48-47.png
    I said that. They are already tired of that. Too much work.
    10-8-2019-16-59-42.png
    Comfort hug
    10-8-2019-16-54-55.png
    Yupee! They managed to build a tiny (but their) shack!
    10-8-2019-17-15-13.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Jonathan Ree getting down and dirty!

08-10-19_3-57-48PM_zpsnqzo1wly.png
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Been unable to find the text file that has some of those basic details on the extended Matthews family. blast. I already know the details generally from the top of my head and those on the pin board.

Alright for now i'm going to do Bruce and figure out the rest later.

Introduction:

jkXPs25.png
    Bruce Matthews
    Leader of the Pack
    - Creative
    - Snob
    - Neat

Bruce had an unremarkable childhood despite his parents doing what they could to teach him right from wrong. Bruce is the son of Jason and Alice Matthews, officially their only child. When Bruce became a teenager he started volunteering in school to serve non alcoholic drinks to the other children, learning mixology and how things go together. Bruce was well regarded at his school for his excellent skills in mix and matching drinks and putting on a show, his efforts didn't go unnoticed when he left school early and started working at bars and clubs mixing drinks and becoming a relief bartender. Bruce had a singular talent for mixology skills and he worked hard on improving them.

In a short space of time as a young adult he went from dingy little wooden hut bars to very posh and very expensive restuarants and eventually private residences serving the elite and celebrities on occasion. With all that going on, Bruce developed a well rounded arrogant personality which is why he had a dull upbringing, his personality clashed with his mothers regularly, so he left home when he could. That arrogant personality developed into a snobby personality especially when serving the higher end clients.

Bruce when he was a teenager saw Jeri walk into such a high end bar in San Myshuno, she was with friends and she was wearing a nice hat, a strapless clingy tight yellow dress with killer heels and a great deal of skin on display. To say Bruce was attracted to Jeri was to miss the point, he felt like his heart was missing a beat every other time it did beat! Bruce had to try grab her attention when he wasn't busy serving the locals. Bruce was flat out refused by Jeri to serve her a drink even at a discount on his own tab, Bruce was very upset about what had happened and when his shift ended, he sat in a corner looking out over the view of San Myshuno from this highrise he was in. Jeri felt guilty about the way she brushed Bruce off and apologised. It didn't take the two long to see that longing hunger in each other in a purely physical sense, this lead to woowho.

When Sandra was born, Jeri and Bruce were freshly married and Bruce almost lost his wife during childbirth, but thankfully she survived. Most of Bruce's days are spent serving clients as a bartender and wants to do nothing else but serve drinks and do it well, this has left Jeri and Sandra often lonely and deeply missing Bruce, for Sandra this developed out into being a loner as she got used to be on her own despite any attempt from Jeri to be there for her, the damage was done.

Bruce loves Jeri so much and he trusts her because he knows Jeri won't go looking for another man to spend time with but Jeri sorely misses her husband and any time they get together is often full of explosive fun and enjoyment. Jeri has never asked Bruce to put her before his job, but if she had asked, Bruce would of given up his job for his wife in a heartbeat, especially after the years of loniness she must of endured. But since she hadn't asked, Bruce assumes she is fine, but is often worried for her wellbeing at times.
  • Options
    DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Today played I guy that I yesterday created. Moved in 7 more Sims, full female, and with whover he forms stronger relationship will make babiez and stay with him :)
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Alrighty then! I'm just going to keep slogging along. If you've mentioned me and I haven't responded, don't worry, I'll get there

However, just to let you know, if you just quote my comment to you and don't put my @AlwaysAsking somewhere outside of the quote box, I will not be notified about it. Idk why 🤔

@Morkovka
    Morkovka wrote: »
    @AlwaysAsking

1. Working fine for me o_O
    2. In my experience they always upload with standart 20 000 base.
    4. Yeeeeah, they are :/
    7. I guess not. I had a Sim living with Akira Kibo. She was Erratic, he was Jealous, it was a disaster :D

I have heard that Akira's jealousy is a bit "over the top" too. But then add an erratic Sim to the picture, wow 😳

I hope my cheats work when I get home and can check. MOO was fine, and Headlineeffects off was fine, and Freerealestate was fine, it was just cas.fulleditmode that wouldn't have worked because testingcheats wouldn't come on.

I was trying to add some Maxis stuff to the game, and then I have to fix the workers that show up as staff in the restaurants, bars, etc. in cas.

I gather you aren't a fan of tropical clothes in Brindleton Bay?😅 It always looks like it's cool fall weather there, so I wouldn't be thrilled with it.

@Felicity1169
    @Jase Happy to see Noah and Kat together. Your photos are awesome. It's funny you got a vampire and celebrity to work for you, movie roles must not pay the bills lol. I actually hate how they select sims to fill roles like that though, it always breaks my suspension of disbelief to see Vlad working a food stand or celebrities catering.

Oh my gosh! I never see anything like that, but I don't have Get Famous or the Vampire pack.

I have tons of the other packs though, and I never see Bjorn Bjergsen or Catarina Lynx working a food stand. How very odd 🤔

I see Baako Jang walking around in a hot dog costume in Magnolia Promenade once in a while 😅

@Hoverael

Ok! Wow! Great background info for the Matthews family!

Sandra couldn't be less like her mother in any way! I do feel sorry for Jeri that she couldn't have more kids, but seriously, the way she acts, that's probably for the best.

Sandra got the super star writer aspiration, so that's great news, and now I see how important Wesley and Brandy's wedding was! Wow, that's a lot of pressure. They both sound like they can handle anything though.

I'm making my way through the family introductions, it's going to take a while though, as I'm going to try to respond to my new mentions as soon as possible.

@Becka28

How interesting that so many people in this challenge chose to exercise 🤔 Right down to Gordon.

And you didn't take TV's and computers out of the house! Crazy. Although Ian and Jasper do choose exercise over electronics, but they have the points reward that makes exercise fun for them.

Bondi's family sure has enough tablets to entertain themselves 😅 How funny that he takes tablets, books, AND dirty dishes.

I don't suppose that he washes the dirty dishes?

That is crazy that the kids don't do homework at all. What happens? Do they actually fail school?

With Parenthood you'd have an option to "influence to do homework, take shower, do dishes," and a bunch of other stuff. Without Parenthood I don't know that there's anything you can do!

Can't you choose the heir after you see if they do homework 😅

The family scenes are really fun. Poor Stefan, with moody teen girls. And his autonomous sweetness is charming ❤️ It doesn't help with Osvaldo 🙄

Anyway, it's drawing close to the changing of the guard. Ugh, Grim again.

Btw, you should leave the delightful hair bow available for everyone! It's quite versatile 😅

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Well, despite the fact that I feel bad for you that you can't fix your family, at least I know I'm not alone.

It's just sooo odd. Especially since I can change other relationships that are right there in CAS with the same family 🙄

Would that be considered a bug?

I reported it in the help section of this forum, and even with a live chat I couldn't fix it.

Becka28 said she could have fixed things with MCCC if her Sims hadn't died. I may have to save my game, install it for a minute and fix that stuff, then take it out again. I had to do that once before, to erase an alien pregnancy. I think fixing genetics might be way harder though.

I think you're the only one who answered the multiple saves question. So I don't have any more info for myself yet.

Is that the only save that you've ever had in Sims 4?

Dear God, Alexander is jealous And erratic? Shoot me now. I'd probably delete him. 😅

But now I've heard from many people that the only thing that keeps the jealous moodlet from happening is to keep that Sim busy. It doesn't work for Osvaldo. Unless the way you're keeping him busy is by having him hang all over Jasmine, he'll get tense moodlets and freak out at her the first moment that he has. 🙄

Boy are your toddlers adorable 😍 and wow! That's a lot of siblings in that tree!

That's Andrey's tree too, right? I'm not noticing the "brother sister had these children together" aspect of it, but then again I can barely see 😅 I'm on my phone, which is worse than my iPad, which is worse than my computer.
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Breed the ugly out
    Cristal Carrington
    10-8-2019-20-49-18.png
    Blake Carrington
    10-8-2019-21-04-26.png
    10-8-2019-21-11-17.png
    They are expecting a baby!
    10-8-2019-21-22-32.png
    10-8-2019-21-36-49.png
    Adam Carrington
    10-8-2019-22-03-05.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Since the patch, I discovered that one of my sims has a romantic interest in his toddler son.

Definitely a bug!
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited August 2019
    @Becka28, page 397.
    Thanks. His first name was something like Vivaan.

@calaprfy, page 398.
    c49.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited August 2019
    @AlwaysAsking
    Yes, I've been building this save since I started playing Sims 4, so I freak out whenever something happens with it. I will likely start a separate save for Antoniette's and Agnessa's backstory once The Realm of Magic comes out (goosh, it will be soon! I am not ready)
    The family tree is a mess. Angelique's kids are all noted twice, under both parents and it doesn't show that Aelin is married either.
    Antoniette and Alexandre have been busy for sure. I did not intend them to end up with so many kids when I started playing them. First it was only Alexey, but then the triplets came and things started to go out of control. Next thing I knew, Antony and baby Noelle joined the party and Antoniette got pregnant with Aelin. Aedion was a surprise baby, Adaline was for him to have someone to play with, Aerion was planned and Aria was another surprise. Alexandre is family-oriented, so he loves having tons of kids, while Antoniette loves to woohoo :D Being a supernatural being, she doesn't really need to eat, sleep or use toilet, so if it was up to her, they wouldn't be getting out of bed very often. Unfortunately for her, though, there are things like work and chores that get in the way.
    Alexander Goth is jealous, erratic and lately also evil. A total dreambout :D I am looking forward to him hearing that his precious son has been sleeping with the vampire daughter of his archenemy and he will be a grandfather soon. :D
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hello everyone~
    I love seeing everyone's game-play, stories, challenges, backstories etc really good reads. I am here for mentions from a bit ago, have nothing new to really share, been working on getting my game and mods ready for the latest update and waiting a bit to see how good or bad things are from other players.

I know what you mean @Becka28, I get chocked up and teary eyed and like you, some of these deaths really get to me, especially the pets, I don't have cats and dogs yet, but in sims 3 I had a dog named QT, Get it? Cutie? LOL but I refused to let him die could not handle it. I am currently not taking Reed or Nadia's death well they were my favorite heterosexual couple in the sims 4... they were so different in personality and goals and ambitions and hobbies but somehow, they became a couple and had strong love, coping and supporting each other through their son's tragic death and their teen daughter getting pregnant. *Deep sigh* I have been putting off the funeral because it's just to real, but I'll get their eventually, I'll cope too, I just miss them. I turned off temperature effects because of this travesty death, I'll turn it on eventually but not now.

Enjoying Bondi's life there is gonna be alot of spares, I am excited to see what goes on, but in the moment, Ive been meaning to ask, how is that photograph challenge going? It looks like fun when you posted it.

@Jase Actually, heh, me neither, for playing the detective career, I've played doctor and scientist the latter my fav thus far, the cop in the story actually comes from the mod: Road To Fame. I am so eager to find a sim that fits the detective career though~

Noah is looking great~ I really like his story line its somehow busy yet chill~

@RedDestiny92 I can relate to busy life, hang in there friend and happy simming when you can~
    I know, good deal Aubree has a great support network in this period of her life, she'll need it.

Oooooo~ I'd watched a really informative youtuber who put all the facts out about The princess, I think its great you did a back in time, aaaah Vlad is not gray lol, can't wait to see more, also hello Caleb!~ (Has a crush on all Caleb's sssshhh~)

@sarabeth2984

Oh yes, its tough, will see how it turns out for them lol once I muster the will to play such sadness

I am enjoying your Strangeville story, I love how everyone just makes them unique, I do enjoy your brothers~ Also wow! She is so pretty!~ I love when the game does that, seems rather rare :lol:

Happy simming!~
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I am terrible for multiple saves. I have soooo many. They are just on my computer. Following your lead and because I really want moschino for the career and realm of magic, I am trying to make room.

I don't understand enough about how they are saved to mess with them. I would like to learn more because I have deleted some saves in game -i wonder if they are actually gone from the saves folder. And others I would like to move onto a usb until I need them.

What I did do was move out my screenshots. I filled an 8gb usb and still have a quarter of the folder to clear out. Yikes. They eat up storage. Don't keep any on your computer! It runs so much better now. I also moved out copies I had made in other folders ready to upload. My computer now has 9gb of free space it didn't have before. (I need to join screenshots anon)

@Tixyen the photo challenge will be in the generation of Bondi's grandchild. Who has to work in painter career and have a creative aspiration. I am looking forward to it. I like the painter career /aspiration and enjoy trying to get artistic with sim photography.

Clovelly has to do the science career and max rocket science and go to sixam. I have never done any of these so it will be fun but I hope I don't fail in the timeframe because I don't know how to do things well.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    edited August 2019
    Now that the mermaid glitch is fixed, I've been able to play my Sulani family again.
    bJSWp6J.png
    For anyone who doesn't know/remember, these are my sims: Heath Stellar and Nalani Mahi'ai. When these parents aren't solving mysteries in StrangerVille, they have their own busy lives to lead - Heath is a conservationist, while Nalani is a stay-at-home mom who runs a small home business selling beach collectibles.

bF1o6qp.png
    Their oldest child is Kai, who is a smart, studious kid with a habit of breaking rules. He gets along well with his little sister, though. Her name is Leilani (Cliche, but I wanted something that sounded like her mother's name and I forgot that I wanted to name her Alani.) Leilani loves sharing her toys with others.

yeEWqoM.png
    Since I made it a rule to downplay technology and focus on family time, the Stellar-Mahi'ai household often go on trips. Here they are at some camping grounds on the on Mua Pe'lam.

qfhtPgI.png
    Nalani and Leilani are relaxing by the fire. Note that Nalani is heavily pregnant with her third child, a boy named Keoni. She's also gained a bit of weight outside of her pregnancy, since she's always making food and never exercising. Raising kids is hard work when you can't plop them down with a Wabbit Tablet.

Te7I1Ts.png
    They also went to the Spice Festival. Not pictured: grandma and grandpa (who were busy getting food), auntie and Leilani (the former was at home, watching the latter.)

BSQvHVA.png
    Fun fact: Heath and Nalani decided to WooHoo in their child's bed for some reason. During their session, Nalani's water broke. But they decided to keep going and only go to the hospital after they finished up. Strange couple.

And some small updates from other families
    pZx46kC.png
    My gothic vampire family has been going well. Though the patriarch and his wife died, and his sisters (Catherine and Katherine) have moved out, Marco has been keeping the family alive. (Or undead, since he's a vampire.) Here he is with his lovely wife, a socialite named Allure.

xezJlxS.png
    I had no intention of making Lauren Geiss a lesbian. But as a teen, she was obsessed with a girl in her class. She ended up growing up and hooking up with this townie. Fun fact on the townie: I included her in my singles clubs just to have another girl, but she was always refused to flirt with my male sims. Now I know why. She's on the chubby side and obsessed with eating, while Lauren is a military girl who's obsessed with fitness.

kxFlKn4.png
    Summer is the younger sister of Heath. She wants to become a famous musician and singer one day. She often busks on the streets outside of her parents' home in San Myshuno.

5bxhS0P.png
    She befriended a girl named Tawny, who lives in an orphanage in Newcrest. She sings and plays piano. The two of them are going to start a band whenever such a thing is possible in Sims 4.

dCyHGx0.png
    Finally, this is a lovely townie named Tracy Hurt. She moved in with my yeti. Since she lives on an Off the Grid lot, has no money and lives in squalor, I decided to update her look.

PM5RCdMg.png
    Tah-dah.

TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Becka28 fun to get to even for just a detour, I'm pretty fond of him, maybe you could just dislike half of him? Lol I love that phone obession pic, like yeah it's pretty and fairy like but let me just update my status from two nights ago. ha.
    @DoloresGrey ha how Bob's daughter looks at him she knows he made that for them and forgot in the same moment lol.
    @Tixyen yep yep gotta roll with life's punches and enjoy breaks when they come...so long as they don't match up with errands that is ha can't wait to see what is in store for her family next. I can't say much on my plans other than they were somewhat inspired by a movie I saw on Netflix. I have made Vlad over so many times I don't know how I like him best. Caleb is such an easy sim to love hmm? :smiley:

So a minor update...yes this is still temporary but I'm waiting to see how things go when the pack comes out and mccc gets tweaked again.
    DxxPgUql.png
    After returning Cordelia to her home safely Vlad went back himself...yes he's using the same house I have him in in the other save suits him to me. Satisfied with a chilled drink and music playing to chase away the quiet he can't help his thoughts wandering back to Cordelia. He didn't really think much of humans, not that he hated them for existing those were the thoughts of the simple minded he just didn't bother with them much. Which made him think is the reason Caleb cared to "monitor" him. Still,for a moment he wondered if she was out alone because she wasn't spoken for, the idea was entirely too pleasing to him.
    lAGrHuSl.png
    Caleb got home finally relaxed that Vlad was done roaming for the night Lilith caught him off in his own little world, she usually thought his head was in the clouds but it seemed more so tonight.

"Meet someone?"

"Not exactly...Vlad did though."

"Our new neighbors."

"Neighbors? I thought the young woman might be alone..."

She rolled her eyes.

"Pretty?"

"I'd say.."
    0fwy2phl.png
    Lillith rolled her eyes again, yep his head wasn't even on Earth anymore.

"Can't wait to meet her." she mumbled, mostly amused, this time.

"Hmm?"
    8IhlIukl.png
    Preparing for the day Matilda thought to wake up Cordelia she was familiar with her relaxed "hideout" outfit but she was surprised she hadn't changed out of it.

"Your majesty?"

EhS6ahKl.png
    She was up in a moment as if broken from a trance, Matilda grinned.

"Not the most lady like respnse my dear."

"Huh...oh...uh right..."

Confused Cordelia moved to adjust herself while Matilda, assuming she had too much juice watched her carefully.
    zE1ZKpzl.png
    "Who..put me to bed?"

"I"m not sure...a certain lady was out so late I didn't get a chance to watch her return." she scoffed.

"I was okay..."

"You had best be more than okay or your gaurds will become a lot less trusting and four times more protective," she said in warning, knowing they meant well.
    4hz6Ylxl.png
    Ignoring her sluggishness Cordelia got ready nearly missing the mark..and hoping her concealer would hide it and that it wasn't from what she thought it was.
    imnGCxCl.png
    Really really hoping..
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    I finally started playing the Legacy Challenge, with one of my old families from TS2…with a twist. Results are weird for the first generation. The founder snagged a noncommittal Italian even though I was aiming for someone else. I’m very surprised, since it’s the same Italian when I was playing a test-run of the founder who also had the same intended target. Is it fate? I don’t know, but it’s weird because the Italian and the target both show up at Guy’s Night, and I can’t do anything about it because I want the legacy to just be 20% plot driven while the rest is 80% game driven and I promised myself I’ll wash my hands clean of their major life choices. And the my target for the founder wasn’t even Italian because as always according to her, “Italians are so beautiful they have a nasty habit of disappearing into thin air, or holding one heck of a grudge.” and I was just tempted to scream over the screen, “then why is he the one inviting you to the romance festival and not the guy I forced you to cultivate a better friendship with?”

And it’s the same save file where Malcolm died too.
  • Options
    @Hoverael

Ok! Wow! Great background info for the Matthews family!

Sandra couldn't be less like her mother in any way! I do feel sorry for Jeri that she couldn't have more kids, but seriously, the way she acts, that's probably for the best.

Sandra got the super star writer aspiration, so that's great news, and now I see how important Wesley and Brandy's wedding was! Wow, that's a lot of pressure. They both sound like they can handle anything though.

I'm making my way through the family introductions, it's going to take a while though, as I'm going to try to respond to my new mentions as soon as possible.

That wedding was one of the most important to Sandra's ambitions for her family name and herself. Wesley and Brandy were engaged for a very long time, but they wanted to do this. Brandy was already one of the family long before the wedding happened. Sandra treats Brandy as a daughter and always having time for her when time permits. Sandra didn't want anything else but to see them marry.

The next biggest milestone is for Wesley and Brandy to have their own children now. Sandra isn't pushing them into it, but she desperately hopes to see grandchildren and complete one of her goals to keep the name alive.

Karen hasn't been ignored in any of this though, but considering her tastes in partners lie in other women, it isn't looking hopeful for her unless she is interested in listening to Sandra's advice about a one time woowho with a random man just so she can get pregnant and continue with her life. But then again Karen could ask her brother to impregnate her future partner if Brandy was okay with it. So there are options.

Writing of random men; Wesley's biological father passed away recently. Wesley never knew the man and when he got the text about Evan's passing, he shrugged his shoulders and continued on with his own life. When Sandra was notified about this from Wesley a few days later, she was relieved to know that Wesley won't ever know his father and just brushed it off pretending not to know who this person is, but that is fine with Wesley as well.

Sandra's next concern is Karen's father, if she will get curious to know her father at all. Karen hasn't shown any interest in wanting to know so far, but Sandra dreads the idea of when the question is asked and how to respond. Much like in Wesley's case, Sandra hopes it will never come up.
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited November 2019
    @sarabeth2984 Thanks! There was just that really appealed to me about Kat when I was downloading the newest Maxis sims from the Gallery. Similar to how Noah stood out to me in the first batch of rebrand sims they uploaded.

@Morkovka Bwahahahahaha!! I didn't think about that, but when looking at the screenshot again... I can totally see that! :disappointed:

@AlwaysAsking Surprisingly, I decided to leave the clown painting in the museum. It's something that I forgot about and kinda changed up my gameplay (lol). As long as the brothers are dressed in relaxed, colorful, summer wear... you can't go wrong! :smile:

No, Maxis didn't mention anything relationship wise about Noah or Kat. Noah's description is mainly about his career, love of photography, simstagram, and that Mia Hayes is his best friend. While Kat's talks about how she adores fashion, but her real passion is collecting dinosaur fossils. LOL

@Becka28 Wow... that's alot of pet graves! Probably that most that I've ever seen on 1 sim lot. Plus, I never thought about inviting a group of sims to Sylvan Glade (or any of the other hidden lots), that's a cool idea.

@DoloresGrey Yay!! He's back from the afterlife. Also, those dogs are so cute with their little bows. I guess I need to play with pets more, because I had no idea we could put bows on their heads!

@Hoverael Those are all some really nice looking sim families with some really thought out backstories too!

@Tixyen Ahhh... I see. That's pretty cool. I've never heard of the Road To Fame Mod, but I don't use alot of CC except for a smaller mosaic and a few pieces of alien swimsuits/underwear that match the game's original alien spacesuits. I had lots of issues with CC messing up my games previously with TS3; which has caused me to not even try much of it with TS4.

@RedDestiny92 Great pictures! I love what you're doing with Princess Cordelia.

Okay...
    I didn't think that I was going to have much time to play sims this week, but luckily I was wrong and have another Noah Meyer's update! :smiley:

Ui5Ay9m.png
    Since this date was extra special. Noah decided to take Kat out to the very exclusive Chez Llama restaraunt in Willow Creek.

cX3ahsg.png
    Plus, he tried to set the romantic tone to the date pretty early on with lots of flirting. ;)

18MDF2t.png
    Noah didn't waste anytime either. As soon as they finished their desert... he went in, engagement ring blazing!

86MKSmb.png
    To his relief, she exclaimed with a yes so loud, that most citizens of Windenburg heard her. :smile:

PvBMzgQ.png
    After checking out of the restaurant, Noah took Kat home and they discussed their plans for the wedding and honeymoon.

3YQwvCE.png
    Noah turned on his superhero power charms on Kat again. Told her that all things didn't have to wait until their honeymoon night...

JVGAn9Q.png
    ...which seemed to work. Hahahahaha!

TGaGfaC.png
    No description needed. :D

h1lJFfA.png
    Not sure why, but afterwards the first thing Kat seemed to think about was her career. She decided to make a career change from being a Mixologist at Halvsies to becoming a Style Influencer.

bzkOS95.png
    They also decided not to wait long for their wedding. So, Noah got on the phone to get things setup...

yCsJij5.png
    Newcrest's weather had been horrible and storming almost constantly. So, they had a beautiful in door wedding ceremony...

8T1fG17.png
    DMHTJTT.png
    Before heading off to Selvadorada for a jungle adventure of a honeymoon.
    Post edited by Jase on
  • Options
    Jase wrote: »
    @Hoverael Those are all some really nice looking sim families with some really thought out backstories too!

Got more back there. Created a new one earlier, a German girl: Petra Klassen.
    nIuift5.png

Already got some of the details worked out for her, the backstory won't be too much trouble. Infact when creating her i wasn't even thinking of Johnny Zest at the time but the both of them are almost the same in the ways that count, except ovbiously for appearance.

Joke Star
    - Goofball
    - Charming
    - Naturally Funny

With those traits and aspiration, her ability to get to the top will be quicker than most.

I might flesh out Andrea da Costa's backstory a bit after this. or simply finish out the Matthews family introductions, which one makes the most sense at this point?
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    @O-meezy like Zion’s reaction to her pregnancy. LOL Avery froze people in the restaurant, best to stay out of her way. Very nice for their daughter, Talia. Very cute too of her painting a pictures of her to give her in the future. Talia is very adorable as a toddler! The selfie with her mother is so cute! Can’t wait to see what troubles her and Zion will get into 😂 Zion’s a great father 🙂 Cute pics of Talia with the pupper.

@AlwaysAsking
    I read some people commenting that their testingcheats isn’t working either, maybe the recent patch broke it. Money sadly doesn’t transfer on the gallery. I had to use money cheats to regain my sims money. For the reattach cheats I would like to know this as well! Scarlet and her brother and father actually lost their family relationship when I switched them to a new save file, but I’m keeping track of them 😅
    Osvaldo is very handsome. The game sometimes chooses names I wouldn’t expect 😂LOL him and Gage just looking at each other not happy. Gage is so adorable! Sims do hang out in the bathrooms! No worries, Christopher and Adrian probably won’t get into any problems. I was planning on having Christopher date Isabelle eventually but I’m liking how Adrian and her are doing so far. Maybe she’ll invite a new friend into the club.
    @sarabeth2984 she is a very pretty sim! Sometimes the game spawns some nice looking sims. LOL Vlad just taking the little kitten home, the little fella is very cute though! Those eyes 🙂
    @Becka28 Yup, Isabelle is the one from the earlier updates.
    @Morkovka is running a restaurant difficult?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top