Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello everyone, PifflePrincess here!
    I play on console (ps4), but I managed to get the free base game last month so I play also on pc from time to time (finally using mods).
    Hope to have a great time here on the official forum and find answers and suggestions for my Sims experience!

Hello @PifflePrincess :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you were able to get the free Sims 4 base game when it was offered, so you can now enjoy playing both versions of the game :)
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful tips about playing the game, and enjoy posting about the sims from your game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    SephereneSepherene Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi :D I'm Sarah, not new to Sims, but new to the forums. I'm Canadian and have been playing Sims since Sims 2! I joined the forums to talk and read about the new expansion pack Island Living! I am enjoying it so far. But I wish that the dolphins would let us ride them, and I wish we could see dolphins in the ocean and just interact with them! I wish there were baby dolphins too :)
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Sepherene wrote: »
    Hi :D I'm Sarah, not new to Sims, but new to the forums. I'm Canadian and have been playing Sims since Sims 2! I joined the forums to talk and read about the new expansion pack Island Living! I am enjoying it so far. But I wish that the dolphins would let us ride them, and I wish we could see dolphins in the ocean and just interact with them! I wish there were baby dolphins too :)

Hello @Sepherene :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since Sims 2. You would have been enjoying spending many fun and happy hours over the time playing, creating and building!
    The new expansion pack is very nice and Sulani is a lovely world! We can interact with the dolphins. This guide explains about dolphins
    https://simscommunity.info/2019/06/20/the-sims-4-island-living-all-about-dolphins/
  • Options
    SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    I'm now a full member and I also have a profile pic :D
  • Options
  • Options
    SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    Thanks so much! @rosemow
  • Options
    _Unicorn_Unicorn Posts: 4 New Member
    A big welcome to all of the newcomers!!
  • Options
    GeorgieGirl4GeorgieGirl4 Posts: 35 Member
    Hellooo! My name is Georgia, or Gigi (ironically, my username is how I got to that nickname- my mum used to call me "Georgie Girl", and my old friend used to call me "GG" for short, and that turned into a nickname, which evolved into "Gigi" :) ). I'm nineteen, and I'm from Australia.
    I've actually been a member since 2012, but I've never been all that active. I've been a proud simmer since 2008. Sims has taught me a lot of life lessons over the years, bahahah. I've been playing Sims 3 ever since it came out, but I'm a very late-bloomer for Sims 4. I had downloaded the CAS preview when it was released, but when I found out that the lot-travelling system was going to be like Sims 2 (something that frustrated me so much in Life Story, my first game), I decided to stay with Sims 3. It wasn't until last year that I decided to try Sims 4. The lot-travelling system still makes me sad sometimes, but I suppose it gives the game the opportunity to run a lot smoother.
    Raised by The Sims o:)
    I'm pvmpkinpixie on The Gallery (:
    My Tumblr
  • Options
    Hellooo! My name is Georgia, or Gigi (ironically, my username is how I got to that nickname- my mum used to call me "Georgie Girl", and my old friend used to call me "GG" for short, and that turned into a nickname, which evolved into "Gigi" :) ). I'm nineteen, and I'm from Australia.
    I've actually been a member since 2012, but I've never been all that active. I've been a proud simmer since 2008. Sims has taught me a lot of life lessons over the years, bahahah. I've been playing Sims 3 ever since it came out, but I'm a very late-bloomer for Sims 4. I had downloaded the CAS preview when it was released, but when I found out that the lot-travelling system was going to be like Sims 2 (something that frustrated me so much in Life Story, my first game), I decided to stay with Sims 3. It wasn't until last year that I decided to try Sims 4. The lot-travelling system still makes me sad sometimes, but I suppose it gives the game the opportunity to run a lot smoother.

Hello @GeorgieGirl4 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims Life Story, and have been playing Sims 3 since it was released. You would have been enjoying spending fun and happy days over the time playing, creating and building in the game!
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »

It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims Life Story, and have been playing Sims 3 since it was released. You would have been enjoying spending fun and happy days over the time playing, creating and building in the game!

Hello! Likewise! :) Thank you :D
    Definitely! Sims 3 is extremely dear to my heart, I quite literally grew up with it (not only have I been playing since I was seven, but the game is just a few years older than me XD). I have countless great memories of it. I've also had Sims sleepovers with an old friend, where we would stay up late and play Sims, both on our own computers with our own families, but we'd show each other and watch each other's games, and we somehow turned an antisocial act into something very social, and it was real fun. It's a shame we're not friends anymore, though 😓
    Thanks! You too!
    (I can now edit my profile, woooo~)
    My Tumblr
  • Options

Definitely! Sims 3 is extremely dear to my heart, I quite literally grew up with it (not only have I been playing since I was seven, but the game is just a few years older than me XD). I have countless great memories of it. I've also had Sims sleepovers with an old friend, where we would stay up late and play Sims, both on our own computers with our own families, but we'd show each other and watch each other's games, and we somehow turned an antisocial act into something very social, and it was real fun. It's a shame we're not friends anymore, though 😓
    Thanks! You too!

You’re welcome :) Congratulations on becoming a full member! :)
  • Options

Thanks! You too!

You’re welcome :) Congratulations on becoming a full member! :)

Thank you so much!! ^-^ I feel accomplished, ahah.
    My Tumblr
  • Options
    DoggyDoggertonDoggyDoggerton Posts: 5 New Member
    Hello, I am a person who loves The Sims. I also like dogs, Harry Potter and Marvel movies
    I am very good at......

Introducing myself in the most boring way possible
  • Options
    Hello, I am a person who loves The Sims. I also like dogs, Harry Potter and Marvel movies
    I am very good at......

Introducing myself in the most boring way possible

Hello @DoggyDoggerton :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you like dogs. If you have the Cats and Dogs pack you would be enjoying having dogs as part of your sims household.
  • Options
    bbyjojibbyjoji Posts: 32 Member
    hi im somi and i am very new here <3 i just rly love the sims i guess???
  • Options
    bbyjoji wrote: »
    hi im somi and i am very new here <3 i just rly love the sims i guess???

Hello @bbyjoji :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forums threads, find helpful tips about playing the game and enjoy posting about the sims that are in your game.
  • Options
    newtoneanewtonea Posts: 9 New Member
    Hi! Simmer since the original Sims, new to the forums. I want to enter build challenges now that I've moved from Sims 3 to Sims 4. I look forward to learning all the rules but mostly to building with some limitations. I'm having fun updating the look of every house and family in Willow Creek bc woof, some of them are just awful.
  • Options
    newtonea wrote: »
    Hi! Simmer since the original Sims, new to the forums. I want to enter build challenges now that I've moved from Sims 3 to Sims 4. I look forward to learning all the rules but mostly to building with some limitations. I'm having fun updating the look of every house and family in Willow Creek bc woof, some of them are just awful.

Hello @newtonea :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are planning to enter build challenges ! I hope that you will enjoy taking part. It is enjoyable to seeing all the entries that simmers build for the challenge theme!
    I hope that your makeover of Willow Creek continues to go well :)
  • Options
    ixderediemixderediem Posts: 2 New Member
    hi you can call me ix :) im a stay at home mom and from the us. havent played a lot of the Sims aside from the first one. just got the sims 4 and am loving it so far aside from a few frustrating issues lol
  • Options
    ixderediem wrote: »
    hi you can call me ix :) im a stay at home mom and from the us. havent played a lot of the Sims aside from the first one. just got the sims 4 and am loving it so far aside from a few frustrating issues lol

Hello @ixderediem :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing the original Sims 1 , and now you are back playing again and enjoying Sims 4.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads, and meeting fellow simmers.
  • Options
    ixderediemixderediem Posts: 2 New Member
    thank you @rosemow :) idk if i should be asking here, but the last thread i found for new members to ask questions about game issues was made by you, but i can't comment on it. is there another one somewhere that i'm not seeing in the search?
  • Options
    ixderediem wrote: »
    thank you @rosemow :) idk if i should be asking here, but the last thread i found for new members to ask questions about game issues was made by you, but i can't comment on it. is there another one somewhere that i'm not seeing in the search?

Hello @ixderediem :)
    The Sims 4 Help section on this forum is now read only. New threads are unable to be started in the help section , and already started threads can’t be posted on. It would be best to post about your issue on the AHQ EA site
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en
  • Options
    B3L7A_G0thB3L7A_G0th Posts: 39 Member
    I'm unsure about disclosing my real name here.

I am 19 years old as of this post, and a PC enthusiast.

As well as the sims, some other stuff i appreciate include: LEGO, DC and MARVEL Comics (Age of Ultron, World War Hulk, Demon in a Bottle, The Killing Joke, etc), World of Warcraft (Though i haven't played it for a while because i was unable to connect to it as my home's network connection sucks), Assassin's Creed, Witcher, The Elder Scrolls

Fav bands, not limited to: Nine Inch Nails, Slipknot, Avenged Sevenfold, My Chemical Romance, ASH, The 1975, Fall Out Boy, Coldplay,

Fav movies, not limited to: Pirates of the Caribbean 1, Chucky, The Dark Knight, Equilibrium, The Shining, anything with Keanu Reeves, Iron Man 1

Start a convo with me if you like
    My Sims ID is KillerRaven125

Send me a friend request on The Sims 3 Exchange website so we can share builds!

Check out my gallery on Sims 4! (Haven't been playing Sims 4 for about a year now as I recently "discovered" Sims 3)
  • Options
    B3L7A_G0th wrote: »
    I'm unsure about disclosing my real name here.

I am 19 years old as of this post, and a PC enthusiast.

As well as the sims, some other stuff i appreciate include: LEGO, DC and MARVEL Comics (Age of Ultron, World War Hulk, Demon in a Bottle, The Killing Joke, etc), World of Warcraft (Though i haven't played it for a while because i was unable to connect to it as my home's network connection plum), Assassin's Creed, Witcher, The Elder Scrolls

Fav bands, not limited to: Nine Inch Nails, Slipknot, Avenged Sevenfold, My Chemical Romance, ASH, The 1975, Fall Out Boy, Coldplay,

Fav movies, not limited to: Pirates of the Caribbean 1, Chucky, The Dark Knight, Equilibrium, The Shining, anything with Keanu Reeves, Iron Man 1

Start a convo with me if you like
    Hello @B3L7A_G0th :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It was great reading about other interests and games you like, as well as your favourite bands and movies.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forums threads, discovering new gameplay ideas, and enjoying posting on the threads about what is happening in your game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top