Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• AnnieMarieAnnieMarie Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm Annie. I started playing The Sims in 2000-2001 after I saw a commercial for it on TV and begged my mom for the game. I was in middle school back then. I'll be 29 years old in September and I am still addicted to the game! My husband, who is a couple years older than me, played the original Sims when he was younger, too. Because of me, he now plays it again! We mainly play on console (Xbox One) because the game runs too slow on my 547 year-old PC. I'm hoping that once we get a little bit of money saved up, we can afford a higher-end PC so that we can play with all of the awesome mods.

I'm excited to read all of these threads!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    AnnieMarie wrote: »
    I'm Annie. I started playing The Sims in 2000-2001 after I saw a commercial for it on TV and begged my mom for the game. I was in middle school back then. I'll be 29 years old in September and I am still addicted to the game! My husband, who is a couple years older than me, played the original Sims when he was younger, too. Because of me, he now plays it again! We mainly play on console (Xbox One) because the game runs too slow on my 547 year-old PC. I'm hoping that once we get a little bit of money saved up, we can afford a higher-end PC so that we can play with all of the awesome mods.

I'm excited to read all of these threads!

Hello @AnnieMarie :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming when you were at school and you are continuing to enjoy simming! It is a great that it has been a part of your life as you have been growing up <3 It is nice that you have encouraged your husband to come back to simming again too!
    Happy simmimg! :)
  • godessofblitzgodessofblitz Posts: 12 New Member
    Hello everyone.
    I'm playing Sims for ages and loved Sims 3, and grew to love Sims 4.
    I love the all the creative input I get here.

I'm currently working on upgrading Sulani and creating individual photo love stories for the Sims living there.
    If you are interested in your own Lovestory revolving around a sim just text me.
    My first two lovers are Hella and Kieran.
    Feel free to check out my Instagram sims4sulanilovestories.

:)
  • RosaDartRosaDart Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey, I'm Rosie, I have played Sims 4 for two years. This is my first Sims game, I love challenges so if you guys have any recommendations, I'd love to hear!!
    edited June 2019
    Hello everyone.
    I'm playing Sims for ages and loved Sims 3, and grew to love Sims 4.
    I love the all the creative input I get here.

I'm currently working on upgrading Sulani and creating individual photo love stories for the Sims living there.
    If you are interested in your own Lovestory revolving around a sim just text me.
    My first two lovers are Hella and Kieran.
    Feel free to check out my Instagram sims4sulanilovestories.

:)

Hello @godessofblitz :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been enjoying playing the Sims 3 for a long time, and now are playing Sims 4 also. It is great that you now own Island Living :) It is a very nice tropical beach island world! I hope that your upgrading of the world and screenshot taking story telling continues to go well.
    Happy simming! :)
    RosaDart wrote: »
    Hey, I'm Rosie, I have played Sims 4 for two years. This is my first Sims game, I love challenges so if you guys have any recommendations, I'd love to hear!!

Hello @RosaDart :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 4. You would have been enjoying spending many fun hours playing the game over the last two years :)
    This is a link to a thread that contains a list of challenges
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/906643/sims-4-challenge-list-updated-may-10th-2019#latest
  • NightPhoenixVNightPhoenixV Posts: 10 New Member
    I joined because I really want to add my own sims 4 challenge, its really difficult but really fun. Then I found out that i needed some points posts and have to wait like 24 hoursss. One day I hope that James tries it.
    I joined because I really want to add my own sims 4 challenge, its really difficult but really fun. Then I found out that i needed some points posts and have to wait like 24 hoursss. One day I hope that James tries it.

Hello @NightPhoenixV :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have designed your own Sims 4 challenge! :) Simmers will enjoy doing it. You may like to read and post on the other threads in the Challenges, Stories and Legacies section of the forums as you prepare to become a full member.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies
  • NightPhoenixVNightPhoenixV Posts: 10 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > NightPhoenixV wrote: »
    >
    > I joined because I really want to add my own sims 4 challenge, its really difficult but really fun. Then I found out that i needed some points posts and have to wait like 24 hoursss. One day I hope that James tries it.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @NightPhoenixV :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you have designed your own Sims 4 challenge! :) Simmers will enjoy doing it. You may like to read and post on the other threads in the Challenges, Stories and Legacies section of the forums as you prepare to become a full member.
    >
    > Happy simmimg! :)

Hi thanks I had a look at that an i'm not really looking to do any new challenges. I'm also hoping to discuss theories, what I want from future packs and the missing lore that i'm longing for. Ideally I'd like them all in one kind of place so Its easy for me to reference in the future but I know that might not be possible.
    > @rosemow said:
    > NightPhoenixV wrote: »
    >
    > I joined because I really want to add my own sims 4 challenge, its really difficult but really fun. Then I found out that i needed some points posts and have to wait like 24 hoursss. One day I hope that James tries it.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @NightPhoenixV :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you have designed your own Sims 4 challenge! :) Simmers will enjoy doing it. You may like to read and post on the other threads in the Challenges, Stories and Legacies section of the forums as you prepare to become a full member.
    >
    > Happy simmimg! :)

Hi thanks I had a look at that an i'm not really looking to do any new challenges. I'm also hoping to discuss theories, what I want from future packs and the missing lore that i'm longing for. Ideally I'd like them all in one kind of place so Its easy for me to reference in the future but I know that might not be possible.

You’re welcome :) You may like to post in the Sims 4 Games Feedback or Sims 4 Ideas sections of the forums
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-feedback
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner
  • Simplistic_PandaSimplistic_Panda Posts: 7 New Member
    My name is Chile, I'm obsessed with pandas. I just wish to use this forum incase if I'm searching for a specific CC, or if I have a question related to the game. This community seems fairly positive, which is a comfort to me. Everyone just seems fairly friendly.
    My name is Chile, I'm obsessed with pandas. I just wish to use this forum incase if I'm searching for a specific CC, or if I have a question related to the game. This community seems fairly positive, which is a comfort to me. Everyone just seems fairly friendly.

Hello @Simplistic_Panda :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    There are many helpful simmers on the forum threads that will help you with questions that you have. We also share the same interest which is having fun simming!
  • raynebairraynebair Posts: 10 New Member
    Hi all! I'm a new Simmer. Well, mostly. I played Sims 2 eons ago, but only got into Sims 4 this month. I mainly play on my husband's MacBook Pro because my little Air works, but it probably won't once I start adding EP, which I'm hoping to get as it's my birthday. Just trying to decide which one to get first. ha!
    raynebair wrote: »
    Hi all! I'm a new Simmer. Well, mostly. I played Sims 2 eons ago, but only got into Sims 4 this month. I mainly play on my husband's MacBook Pro because my little Air works, but it probably won't once I start adding EP, which I'm hoping to get as it's my birthday. Just trying to decide which one to get first. ha!

Hello @raynebair :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 and now after a break you are back simming again and playing Sims 4.
    Happy birthday! :) I hope that you are having a very lovely birthday day! These guides to the packs may help you.
    https://simsvip.com/sims-4-expansion-pack-guides/
    https://simsvip.com/sims-4-game-pack-guides/
    https://simsvip.com/sims-4-stuff-pack-guides/

• ToastPlaysStuffToastPlaysStuff Posts: 38 Member
    Hey all! I'm Toast, and I play stuff. A lot of the Sims actually. I'm on YouTube as Toastplays stuff there too. I've been playing The Sims games since the start way back when. TS4 is by far my favorite at the moment though. I'm clearly bad at introducing myself, so there we go. Lol
    Hey all! I'm Toast, and I play stuff. A lot of the Sims actually. I'm on YouTube as Toastplays stuff there too. I've been playing The Sims games since the start way back when. TS4 is by far my favorite at the moment though. I'm clearly bad at introducing myself, so there we go. Lol

Hello @ToastPlaysStuff :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have been enjoying spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the time playing, creating and building!
    It is special that you have your own YouTube channel! You may like to read and post on the threads in the Video Haven section of the forums.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/video-haven
  • peppermintinteapeppermintintea Posts: 8 New Member
    Hello to you all! I call myself Maltesaurs because I love maltesers and I probably eat like a dinosaur!
    My traits are Music Lover, Loner, Dog Lover and quite Hot Headed.
    I started playing TS3 in 2016, and turned to TS4 in early 2017. I love creating Sims though I'm not very good at it. LOL
    Windenburg is my favourite world, I always choose the countryside when I start a new game.
    I'm not good at interacting with people and always make things awkward, doesn't help that English isn't my first language... Hopefully I won't be acting too weird here! :D
    Hello to you all! I call myself Maltesaurs because I love maltesers and I probably eat like a dinosaur!
    My traits are Music Lover, Loner, Dog Lover and quite Hot Headed.
    I started playing TS3 in 2016, and turned to TS4 in early 2017. I love creating Sims though I'm not very good at it. LOL
    Windenburg is my favourite world, I always choose the countryside when I start a new game.
    I'm not good at interacting with people and always make things awkward, doesn't help that English isn't my first language... Hopefully I won't be acting too weird here! :D

Hello @peppermintintea :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you enjoy eating maltesers so you used it as a part of your username :)
    It is great that you have been simmimg since 2016: when you started playing Sims 3 and then started Sims 4 simming the next year. Spending time in CAS creating sims is very enjoyable! It is nice to give our sims background details, then decide on what outfits, traits and aspiration suit them.
    Windenburg is a very nice world!
  • ChaoticplumbobsChaoticplumbobs Posts: 5 New Member
    Okay I'll bite!
    I'm Lex, the first Sims game I ever played was TS3 on the Nintendo DS (ah the good ole days). I absolutely love creating sims and building them homes to match thier personalities.
    If I were a sim my stats would probably be
    Aspiration - Master Actress
    Traits - Creative, music lover, and bookworm.
    Okay I'll bite!
    I'm Lex, the first Sims game I ever played was TS3 on the Nintendo DS (ah the good ole days). I absolutely love creating sims and building them homes to match thier personalities.
    If I were a sim my stats would probably be
    Aspiration - Master Actress
    Traits - Creative, music lover, and bookworm.

Hello @Chaoticplumbobs :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 on the Nintendo DS. You would have many special memories of fun times spent spent simming over the time <3
    Creating sims and building homes and venues are a very special and enjoyable part of simming! We can enjoy expressing our creativity through the game, and bring our build and home decorating ideas into sims game form!
    It is very nice that you enjoy listening to or playing music, and reading books. Time passes quickly when reading a good book!
  • MistymeadowsMistymeadows Posts: 19 Member
    Hey! I'm a sim- obsessed player (of course- who isn't- been playing for only about 4 months though, still new), fanatic fantasy geek (especially books- BOOOOOKSSS :)) who loves to, well, read, play the sims, write, create my elven fantasy world, and browse the app store (why? I don't know). I also just love to just read random sims forum threads, which is why I joined. I own the sims 2 and 4 (based on reviews, my old mac couldn't handle sims 3, barely handles sims 4 as it is), with the ultimate collection on sims 2, and vampires, seasons, island living, and laundry day on sims 4. That's all there really is to say about me! Happy simming!!
    Oops! This is a really old thread.
    edited June 2019
    Hey! I'm a sim- obsessed player (of course- who isn't- been playing for only about 4 months though, still new), fanatic fantasy geek (especially books- BOOOOOKSSS :)) who loves to, well, read, play the sims, write, create my elven fantasy world, and browse the app store (why? I don't know). I also just love to just read random sims forum threads, which is why I joined. I own the sims 2 and 4 (based on reviews, my old mac couldn't handle sims 3, barely handles sims 4 as it is), with the ultimate collection on sims 2, and vampires, seasons, island living, and laundry day on sims 4. That's all there really is to say about me! Happy simming!!

Hello @Mistymeadows :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    This isn’t an old thread. Simmers post on every day :)
    It is nice that you own Sims 2 and Sims 4, and have been play for four months. You would be enjoying discovering all the fun features of simming, as well as enjoying sims creating and home building. The Sims 4 packs that you own are great!
    I hope that you will continue to enjoy reading the forum threads and enjoy posting about the sims that are in your game.
    > @rosemow said:
    > Mistymeadows wrote: »
    >
    > Hey! I'm a sim- obsessed player (of course- who isn't- been playing for only about 4 months though, still new), fanatic fantasy geek (especially books- BOOOOOKSSS :)) who loves to, well, read, play the sims, write, create my elven fantasy world, and browse the app store (why? I don't know). I also just love to just read random sims forum threads, which is why I joined. I own the sims 2 and 4 (based on reviews, my old mac couldn't handle sims 3, barely handles sims 4 as it is), with the ultimate collection on sims 2, and vampires, seasons, island living, and laundry day on sims 4. That's all there really is to say about me! Happy simming!!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Mistymeadows :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > This isn’t an old thread. Simmers post on every day :)
    > It is nice that you own Sims 2 and Sims 4, and have been play for four months. You would be enjoying discovering all the fun features of simming, as well as enjoying sims creating and home building. The Sims 4 packs that you own are great!
    > I hope that you will continue to enjoy reading the forum threads and enjoy posting about the sims that are in your game.
    > Happy simming! :)

Haha, oops! Didn't see the 588th pg, just 2015 stuff. ;)
  • Ninja_ZaydaNinja_Zayda Posts: 15 Member
    Hello! I'm Luna/Jashmir (Luna is my fake name that I sometimes use for privacy, Jashmir is my given name) But you can call me Jaz! I share this account with my best friend and have been playing the sims since the Sims 3. I have all of the packs and love to build even though I'm not very good at it yet. I have two tumblr's one where I post personal stuff and some sims and whatever which is I-yeeteth-and-I-yoinketh and the other one where I post my cc find which is sims4ccandstuffbyjaz. It's nice to meet you all!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top