The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do You Want Burglary Back?

1234568...Next

Comments

• Options
    jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    Maybe - If there is to avoid it or stop it once the event is active, like calling the cops.
    I like my criminal sims and my kleptomaniac sims. So, it's only fair for there to be burglars, too. I would kind of like to see more crime in the sims 4. Is that bad?
  • Options
    jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    Maybe - If there is to avoid it or stop it once the event is active, like calling the cops.
    @Briana2425 Sims jail! Like Facebook jail, haha. It is a good idea. And it happens to other sims in Get to Work, so why not ones we control as well?
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Other
    No - absolutely not.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,653 Member
    Yes - I would love to add more real world stress into my game!
    jadonbakes wrote: »
    @Briana2425 Sims jail! Like Facebook jail, haha. It is a good idea. And it happens to other sims in Get to Work, so why not ones we control as well?

Yup exactly.
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    If it was like in past games - with alarm auto-calling the police, a sim able to call the police, a dog able to prevent the burglar from stealing stuff, or high-fitness sims to beat their... backside... up, then I'm okay with it.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Yes - I would love to add more real world stress into my game!
    Absolutely! I kind of miss the random nature of it. Especially if they gave us the option to add preventative measures against burglars such as security upgrades on doors, safes etc.
  • Options
    BobisbaeBobisbae Posts: 246 Member
    I'm a yes but I chose maybe because it would be kind of pointless if you couldn't at least try to stop it by calling the police. But really I want burglurs, police, & firefighters back.
  • Options
    WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    I put maybe because of course we should be able to call the cops or set up burglar alarms, but my answer is really yes, I would love to see them return. Much fun was had in Sims 3, being robbed then hunting down and inviting the thief over for some well-earned payback 😈

That and it could be loads of fun and super useful for storytelling purposes
  • Options
    DiamondPandaDPDiamondPandaDP Posts: 43 Member
    If there’s a button to turn it off absolutely yes. If I was stressed out this would be the thing that makes me throw my computer out the window.
    -DiamondPanda
    If I help you please note I do not work for EA. Have a nice day :smiley: