Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do You Want Burglary Back?

1234568...Next

Comments

• Options
    jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    Maybe - If there is to avoid it or stop it once the event is active, like calling the cops.
    I like my criminal sims and my kleptomaniac sims. So, it's only fair for there to be burglars, too. I would kind of like to see more crime in the sims 4. Is that bad?
  • Options
    jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    Maybe - If there is to avoid it or stop it once the event is active, like calling the cops.
    @Briana2425 Sims jail! Like Facebook jail, haha. It is a good idea. And it happens to other sims in Get to Work, so why not ones we control as well?
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Other
    No - absolutely not.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Yes - I would love to add more real world stress into my game!
    jadonbakes wrote: »
    @Briana2425 Sims jail! Like Facebook jail, haha. It is a good idea. And it happens to other sims in Get to Work, so why not ones we control as well?

Yup exactly.
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    If it was like in past games - with alarm auto-calling the police, a sim able to call the police, a dog able to prevent the burglar from stealing stuff, or high-fitness sims to beat their... backside... up, then I'm okay with it.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Yes - I would love to add more real world stress into my game!
    Absolutely! I kind of miss the random nature of it. Especially if they gave us the option to add preventative measures against burglars such as security upgrades on doors, safes etc.
  • Options
    BobisbaeBobisbae Posts: 246 Member
    I'm a yes but I chose maybe because it would be kind of pointless if you couldn't at least try to stop it by calling the police. But really I want burglurs, police, & firefighters back.
  • Options
    WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    I put maybe because of course we should be able to call the cops or set up burglar alarms, but my answer is really yes, I would love to see them return. Much fun was had in Sims 3, being robbed then hunting down and inviting the thief over for some well-earned payback 😈

That and it could be loads of fun and super useful for storytelling purposes
  • Options
    DiamondPandaDPDiamondPandaDP Posts: 43 Member
    If there’s a button to turn it off absolutely yes. If I was stressed out this would be the thing that makes me throw my computer out the window.
    -DiamondPanda
    If I help you please note I do not work for EA. Have a nice day :smiley: