Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited June 2019
    DeKay wrote: »
    You're gonna spend all the money you got getting the shoes :joy:

Nah. I would rather spend all the money I got to make that bet and NOT buy those shoes. XD

Today's Q Q is:
    Do you hit the snooze button or wake up immediately?

I wake up before the alarm goes off. LOL. 🙅‍♀️ <- That's supposed to be a gangsta pose cuz I'm gangsta.

It depends. Is it an alarm I set the day before? Usually I can't sleep if I've something important, I go to sleep 3 hours after intended and wake every 30 minutes scared I'll sleep through, so I'm usually up before it goes off.

If it's just a morning alarm with no other purpose I'll sleep through it until it annoys someone else and they dismiss it. So I dont really use one.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Im the kind to have an alarm every 5 min to wake me up.
    Cause i turn off the alarm but sometimes don't get up and end up falling back asleep
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,711 Member

Nah. I would rather spend all the money I got to make that bet and NOT buy those shoes. XD

Today's Q Q is:

I wake up before the alarm goes off. LOL. 🙅‍♀️ <- That's supposed to be a gangsta pose cuz I'm gangsta.

It depends. Is it an alarm I set the day before? Usually I can't sleep if I've something important, I go to sleep 3 hours after intended and wake every 30 minutes scared I'll sleep through, so I'm usually up before it goes off.

If it's just a morning alarm with no other purpose I'll sleep through it until it annoys someone else and they dismiss it. So I dont really use one.

Isn't the morning alarm set a day before tho? XD
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

Today's Q Q is:

Uh... I'm talking about the ones that just go off every morning.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Today's Q Q is:

I'm not sure what you mean by that... To be honest. Which alarm just rings on its own in the morning unless you set it? XD Is it like the neighborhood alarm or something? I'm confusion.

When you're trying to take a pic of your cat sleeping funny:
    9w72yOm.jpg

And she catches you.

"You post that shizz online..."
    RDl1qbW.jpg

"... AND I'LL SKIN YOU ALIVE, BOI."
    RsBKRVL.jpg
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I love when my parents tell my sister not to do something, then she does it, and i tell her she's not supposed to do that, then she starts crying and goes to our parents about how rude i am.
    Bruh they're just gonna tell you the same thing.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Today's Q Q is:

I'm not sure what you mean by that... To be honest. Which alarm just rings on its own in the morning unless you set it? XD Is it like the neighborhood alarm or something? I'm confusion.

When you're trying to take a pic of your cat sleeping funny:
    9w72yOm.jpg

And she catches you.

"You post that shizz online..."
    RDl1qbW.jpg

"... AND I'LL SKIN YOU ALIVE, BOI."
    RsBKRVL.jpg

You set it but you don't have to keep setting it. It goes off every morning. A neighborhood alarm would just be the worst thing.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    m

Today's Q Q is:

I'm pretty much the same way. If I have to catch a flight or something really important like that in the morning, my body will wake me up at like 3am and be all "AHHHHH YOU'RE GONNA MISS YOUR FLIGHT!!!"
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Wow, I had over 7,000 notifications... I guess I haven't been on in a while, huh?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    m

Today's Q Q is:

I'm pretty much the same way. If I have to catch a flight or something really important like that in the morning, my body will wake me up at like 3am and be all "AHHHHH YOU'RE GONNA MISS YOUR FLIGHT!!!"

Exactly.
    Wow, I had over 7,000 notifications... I guess I haven't been on in a while, huh?

Welcome back.

Are apples and chocolate alright together?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    m

Today's Q Q is:

Exactly.

Yes.

Welcome back.

No.

Hello.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    m

Today's Q Q is:

Exactly.

Yes.

Welcome back.

No.

Hello.

Eh. I didn't think so. I'm supposed to make a cake tomorrow but I don't have any ingredients, just enough chocolate to make a slightly chocolaty cake.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    m

Today's Q Q is:

Exactly.

Yes.

Welcome back.

No.

Hello.

Eh. I didn't think so. I'm supposed to make a cake tomorrow but I don't have any ingredients, just enough chocolate to make a slightly chocolaty cake.

Why not a yellow cake? Or white, whichever. I prefer yellow myself.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    m

Today's Q Q is:

Exactly.

Yes.

Welcome back.

No.

Hello.

I... don't have vanilla. I might go to the small store to see if they have cocoa powder, but I'm not counting on it. Also my dad won't take me and I have no idea where my mom went so it might close.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

Hi!! How are you?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    m

Today's Q Q is:

Exactly.

Welcome back.

Thanks.

Yes, apples and chocolate go together. I like to cut up apples and dip them in some melted chocolate or chocolate dip and it's awesome.
    m

Today's Q Q is:

Exactly.

Yes.

Welcome back.

No.

Hello.

Heyho.
    citysimmer wrote: »

Hi!! How are you?

Pretty good... I managed to finish out the spring semester without completely dying, went to New York, and now I'm working again, so I'm keeping pretty busy.

How about you City?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    m

Today's Q Q is:

Exactly.

Welcome back.

Thanks.

Yes, apples and chocolate go together. I like to cut up apples and dip them in some melted chocolate or chocolate dip and it's awesome.
    m

Today's Q Q is:

Exactly.

Yes.

Welcome back.

No.

Hello.

Heyho.

Hi!! How are you?

Pretty good... I managed to finish out the spring semester without completely dying, went to New York, and now I'm working again, so I'm keeping pretty busy.

How about you City?

I'm doing well. Trying to get into sports. :neutral:
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    people
    n2haNJ7.jpg
    look at this dumb creature
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    m

Today's Q Q is:

Exactly.

Yes.

Welcome back.

No.

Hello.

I... don't have vanilla. I might go to the small store to see if they have cocoa powder, but I'm not counting on it. Also my dad won't take me and I have no idea where my mom went so it might close.

*is scandalized that Zinnia v a n i l l a doesn't have any vanilla*
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    m

Today's Q Q is:

Exactly.

Yes.

Welcome back.

No.

Hello.

Shhhh... I didn't even plant any zinnias this year.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    people
    n2haNJ7.jpg

Rude.
    m

Today's Q Q is:

Exactly.

Yes.

Welcome back.

No.

Hello.

:scream:

How about something vanilla free, like pound cake?

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/21702/grandmothers-pound-cake-ii/
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    m

Today's Q Q is:

Exactly.

Welcome back.

Thanks.

m

Today's Q Q is:

Exactly.

Yes.

Welcome back.

No.

Hello.

Heyho.

Hi!! How are you?

How about you City?

Which sports? I could only help you with swimming...
    people
    n2haNJ7.jpg

That was Korrie's favorite spot in our house.

I miss our babies :cry:
    m

Today's Q Q is:

Exactly.

Yes.

Welcome back.

No.

Hello.

I've been selling a lot of zinnias today. And lilies.

@mintycupcake love the siggy! :heart: Can I assume you're excited about the mermaids?

...I should change my stuff....
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    @mintycupcake love the siggy! :heart: Can I assume you're excited about the mermaids?

Mermaids! :love:

Thanks, I made it as soon as I finished watching the stream :blush:

Yes you should :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    m

Today's Q Q is:

Exactly.

Welcome back.

Thanks.

m

Today's Q Q is:

Exactly.

Yes.

Welcome back.

No.

Hello.

Heyho.

Hi!! How are you?

How about you City?

people
    n2haNJ7.jpg

m

Today's Q Q is:

Exactly.

Yes.

Welcome back.

No.

Hello.

mintycupcake love the siggy! :heart: Can I assume you're excited about the mermaids?

Basketball
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2019
    m

Today's Q Q is:

Exactly.

Welcome back.

Thanks.

m

Today's Q Q is:

Exactly.

Yes.

Welcome back.

No.

Hello.

Heyho.

Hi!! How are you?

How about you City?

people
    n2haNJ7.jpg

m

Today's Q Q is:

Exactly.

Yes.

Welcome back.

No.

Hello.

mintycupcake love the siggy! :heart: Can I assume you're excited about the mermaids?

Basketball

Ewwww. I hate it just cuz I broke my fingers twice within 3 weeks playing it. 😂 And now I'm traumatized by it.
    Y2D8eAf.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top