Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    don't mind me, just trying to post this picture of my son somewhere else...

🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,642 Member
    I was thinking of doing another "One Layer" drawing challenge. Should I? 🤔🤣
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Did you ever do the updated version of The Girl Detective?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Yeah, I did. You didn't see it?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I don't think so? Unless I was scrolling through all the posts that were posted in the middle of the night and was half asleep when I looked at it. :sweat_smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

I don't think so? Unless I was scrolling through all the posts that were posted in the middle of the night and was half asleep when I looked at it. :sweat_smile:

Maybe. Well, now you can see it. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

you called me your friend yaaaay :smiley:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

you called me your friend yaaaay :smiley:

Aha, yay. 😂👌
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

what are you going to draw then?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    @mintycupcake love the siggy! :heart: Can I assume you're excited about the mermaids?

...I should change my stuff....

Mermaids! :love:

Thanks, I made it as soon as I finished watching the stream :blush:

Yes you should :D

I'm super excited about the mermaids, but I just enjoy the occult forms anyways.
    citysimmer wrote: »
    m
    You're gonna spend all the money you got getting the shoes :joy:

Nah. I would rather spend all the money I got to make that bet and NOT buy those shoes. XD

Today's Q Q is:
    Do you hit the snooze button or wake up immediately?

I wake up before the alarm goes off. LOL. 🙅‍♀️ <- That's supposed to be a gangsta pose cuz I'm gangsta.

It depends. Is it an alarm I set the day before? Usually I can't sleep if I've something important, I go to sleep 3 hours after intended and wake every 30 minutes scared I'll sleep through, so I'm usually up before it goes off.

If it's just a morning alarm with no other purpose I'll sleep through it until it annoys someone else and they dismiss it. So I dont really use one.

I'm pretty much the same way. If I have to catch a flight or something really important like that in the morning, my body will wake me up at like 3am and be all "AHHHHH YOU'RE GONNA MISS YOUR FLIGHT!!!"

Exactly.
    Wow, I had over 7,000 notifications... I guess I haven't been on in a while, huh?

Welcome back.

Are apples and chocolate alright together?

Thanks.

Yes, apples and chocolate go together. I like to cut up apples and dip them in some melted chocolate or chocolate dip and it's awesome.
    m

Nah. I would rather spend all the money I got to make that bet and NOT buy those shoes. XD

Today's Q Q is:

I wake up before the alarm goes off. LOL. 🙅‍♀️ <- That's supposed to be a gangsta pose cuz I'm gangsta.

It depends. Is it an alarm I set the day before? Usually I can't sleep if I've something important, I go to sleep 3 hours after intended and wake every 30 minutes scared I'll sleep through, so I'm usually up before it goes off.

If it's just a morning alarm with no other purpose I'll sleep through it until it annoys someone else and they dismiss it. So I dont really use one.

I'm pretty much the same way. If I have to catch a flight or something really important like that in the morning, my body will wake me up at like 3am and be all "AHHHHH YOU'RE GONNA MISS YOUR FLIGHT!!!"

Exactly.

Yes.
    Wow, I had over 7,000 notifications... I guess I haven't been on in a while, huh?

Welcome back.

No.

Hello.

Heyho.

Hi!! How are you?

Pretty good... I managed to finish out the spring semester without completely dying, went to New York, and now I'm working again, so I'm keeping pretty busy.

How about you City?

I'm doing well. Trying to get into sports. :neutral:

Which sports? I could only help you with swimming...
    people
    n2haNJ7.jpg
    look at this dumb creature

That was Korrie's favorite spot in our house.

I miss our babies :cry:
    m

Today's Q Q is:

Exactly.

Yes.

Welcome back.

No.

Hello.

Eh. I didn't think so. I'm supposed to make a cake tomorrow but I don't have any ingredients, just enough chocolate to make a slightly chocolaty cake.

Why not a yellow cake? Or white, whichever. I prefer yellow myself.

I... don't have vanilla. I might go to the small store to see if they have cocoa powder, but I'm not counting on it. Also my dad won't take me and I have no idea where my mom went so it might close.

*is scandalized that Zinnia v a n i l l a doesn't have any vanilla*

Shhhh... I didn't even plant any zinnias this year.

I've been selling a lot of zinnias today. And lilies.

mintycupcake love the siggy! :heart: Can I assume you're excited about the mermaids?

Basketball

Ehh...I can't really help you there :sweat_smile: I used to cheer for basketball, though that was years ago.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

what are you going to draw then?

Just some dude like I always do. 😂
    @mintycupcake love the siggy! :heart: Can I assume you're excited about the mermaids?

Mermaids! :love:

Thanks, I made it as soon as I finished watching the stream :blush:

Yes you should :D

I'm super excited about the mermaids, but I just enjoy the occult forms anyways.
    m

Today's Q Q is:

Exactly.

Welcome back.

Thanks.

Yes, apples and chocolate go together. I like to cut up apples and dip them in some melted chocolate or chocolate dip and it's awesome.
    m

Today's Q Q is:

Exactly.

Yes.

Welcome back.

No.

Hello.

Heyho.

Hi!! How are you?

Pretty good... I managed to finish out the spring semester without completely dying, went to New York, and now I'm working again, so I'm keeping pretty busy.

How about you City?

I'm doing well. Trying to get into sports. :neutral:

Which sports? I could only help you with swimming...
    people
    n2haNJ7.jpg
    look at this dumb creature

That was Korrie's favorite spot in our house.

I miss our babies :cry:
    m

Today's Q Q is:

Exactly.

Yes.

Welcome back.

No.

Hello.

Eh. I didn't think so. I'm supposed to make a cake tomorrow but I don't have any ingredients, just enough chocolate to make a slightly chocolaty cake.

Why not a yellow cake? Or white, whichever. I prefer yellow myself.

I... don't have vanilla. I might go to the small store to see if they have cocoa powder, but I'm not counting on it. Also my dad won't take me and I have no idea where my mom went so it might close.

*is scandalized that Zinnia v a n i l l a doesn't have any vanilla*

Shhhh... I didn't even plant any zinnias this year.

I've been selling a lot of zinnias today. And lilies.

mintycupcake love the siggy! :heart: Can I assume you're excited about the mermaids?

Basketball

Ehh...I can't really help you there :sweat_smile: I used to cheer for basketball, though that was years ago.

It's okay. No one can help me not be a noob. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    so I'm playing the Sims.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Today's Q Q is:
    When you were a kid, did you eat the crusts on your sandwich or not?

Sometimes yes, sometimes no if I was being a picky little brat. XD Can't believe I was even more picky with my food back then. *shakes head*. LOL. Though, I know for a fact when I was a kid, I hate wholemeal bread. But now, I'm okay with it.

so I'm playing the Sims.

Me too, yesterday.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Do you ever just wanna listen to piano music and sink into a void
    cuz that's been my mood these past couple of days
    Today's Q Q is:

Sometimes yes, sometimes no if I was being a picky little brat. XD Can't believe I was even more picky with my food back then. *shakes head*. LOL. Though, I know for a fact when I was a kid, I hate wholemeal bread. But now, I'm okay with it.

I think i did?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    While you all were away and this thread was being quiet, I did my One Layer Challenge. :D

H3KMqnl.jpg

Spoiler has last year's nightmare recap. :joy: I didn't remember it being that bad. Like, I didn't even try to blend the colors? LOL.
    nAwW7hc.jpg
    VqmozRR.gif

Today's Q Q is:

I think i did?

I love piano music. :3
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    While you all were away and this thread was being quiet, I did my One Layer Challenge. :D

H3KMqnl.jpg

Spoiler has last year's nightmare recap. :joy: I didn't remember it being that bad. Like, I didn't even try to blend the colors? LOL.
    nAwW7hc.jpg
    VqmozRR.gif

Today's Q Q is:

I think i did?

I love piano music. :3

I never cared that much about piano music, but recently i found this Youtuber who does some beautiful arrangements and i got hooked.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    so I'm playing the Sims.

Me too, yesterday.

I'm pretty sure it was the first time this year.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    This looks like those old school portraits in those fancy mansions where the person just looks into the distance. :D

nHJd1Jk.jpg
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited June 2019
    This looks like those old school portraits in those fancy mansions where the person just looks into the distance. :D

nHJd1Jk.jpg

Aww. Pretty kitty. I like the darker stripe of orange near her eye, Vanguard doesn't have those.
    unknown.png
  • Options

nHJd1Jk.jpg

Aww. Pretty kitty. I like the darker stripe of orange near her eye, Vanguard doesn't have those.

Yeah, Vanguard looks like she has a lot of white on her. Cleo has that same orange stripe as my previous cat and also a hook in her tail bone just like my old cat; we think she's like a reincarnated version of her. :P
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Ugh I didn’t sleep well last night.
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

so I'm playing the Sims.

Me too, yesterday.

No, and i still don't. Crust are dry. I also don't eat pizza crust, or pie crust or most crust. Or the tip of a baguette.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Yes I did. 🙂
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited June 2019
    Not the crust of sprouted wheat bread.

Alright, so I'm making devil's food cupcakes with peanut butter frosting.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    nani wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

so I'm playing the Sims.

Me too, yesterday.

No, and i still don't. Crust are dry. I also don't eat pizza crust, or pie crust or most crust. Or the tip of a baguette.

Just the tip?
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Ugh I didn’t sleep well last night.

Aww, I'm sorry :(
    Alright, so I'm making devil's food cupcakes with peanut butter frosting.

:grimace:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top