Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    It's that time of the day where everyone here posts random stuff. 😂

And that's why y'all have me. 👌

To not post random stuff?

No, to post random stuff

My point is that everyone here is also posting random stuff. :D So it's not just you.

At least we finally started talking to each other. Most of the time... :joy:

Yep... still waiting for a topic on here to get everyone talking. Cuz it's always the food or cats/dogs topic that get people the most. LOL.

Did you say food? 🤤 🥞🧁🍩

Yeah, but I got nothing about food to talk about. Do you?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

And that's why y'all have me. 👌

To not post random stuff?

No, to post random stuff

My point is that everyone here is also posting random stuff. :D So it's not just you.

At least we finally started talking to each other. Most of the time... :joy:

Yep... still waiting for a topic on here to get everyone talking. Cuz it's always the food or cats/dogs topic that get people the most. LOL.

Did you say food? 🤤 🥞🧁🍩

Yeah, but I got nothing about food to talk about. Do you?

Nothing good. I've been eating like I have a tapeworm the last week, except I've gained 6 lbs back instead of feeding the parasite.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

What's the most ridiculous outfit you've ever worn?

Bright pink tee shirt and bright pink pants. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I guess I shouldn't be surprised the easiest catagory for me on Duolingo so far has been Food
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    We made some wonderful hamburgers for dinner...I wish we would've cooked them outside over a fire, but oh well. They still tasted great.
    Today's Q Q is:

What's the most ridiculous outfit you've ever worn?

Bright pink tee shirt and bright pink pants. :D

There's some pictures around here somewhere of some weird clothing choices I had when I was younger...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    We made some wonderful hamburgers for dinner...I wish we would've cooked them outside over a fire, but oh well. They still tasted great.

That sounds delicious! Sometimes I wish we still had a grill. Not enough to actually buy one though, I'm scared of propane and they're expensive.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Bruh, we have a new intern today and I was gonna give him two emails and he didn't received them. And now I realized that I used a wrong address. So there's some dude out there who received my emails, I'm dead. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Bruh, we have a new intern today and I was gonna give him two emails and he didn't received them. And now I realized that I used a wrong address. So there's some dude out there who received my emails, I'm dead. :D

I (stupidly) made my Gmail address first name middle initial last name@gmail dot com, but the last letter of my first name is the same as my middle initial, so people screw that up all the time. 😩
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

I (stupidly) made my Gmail address first name middle initial last name@gmail dot com, but the last letter of my first name is the same as my middle initial, so people screw that up all the time. 😩

Hahaa. Those poor people getting random emails that were supposed to be for you. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Hahaa. Those poor people getting random emails that were supposed to be for you. XD

"Wait, what dentist appointment???"
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Wait, the dentist people email their patients?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Wait, the dentist people email their patients?

Mine does. They have an automated text system too.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    When you remember Season 4 of Agents of SHIELD had an android named AIDA who looked like this and turned evil and wanted to become human just to have her own free will to kill people, and looked like this:
    original.gif

And now you're telling me they made a robot who looks like her and is also named Ai-da.
    V9WIRqM.jpg

I guess someone else loves AoS too. :joy::bawling:We're gonna die.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Does anyone want to borrow our rain? I was walking (outside) and suddenly all the clouds decided that it was a good time to (for want of a better word) shower.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I made some chicken strips and brought my sister a couple and she threw a fit because she wanted five. Child you ain't gonna eat 5 chicken strips. Be lucky i offered you 2.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options

That sounds delicious! Sometimes I wish we still had a grill. Not enough to actually buy one though, I'm scared of propane and they're expensive.

I don't like propane grills either. I always just use my Dutch ovens or foil pack the food.

Our school emails are firstname.lastname@schoolname so if people misspell my last name (which they almost always do) then the email won't be sent.
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    Does anyone want to borrow our rain? I was walking (outside) and suddenly all the clouds decided that it was a good time to (for want of a better word) shower.

I'd say yes, but we've been getting too much rain lately.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Why does she want to put me in the trash
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    I'm suddenly very tired and want to go back to sleep.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I just suddenly got hungry. For what? I'm not sure yet.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    I use imgur to repost my gifs found on other websites so I can use them here...well, the corgi gif currently in my siggy made "most viral"...it has made nearly 2,000 points and has over 64,000 views :o
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    So I contacted customer service of one company and spoke to a customer service agent whose customer service name was Angel and I just got an email from another company and the customer service agent who replied to me is signing off as Princess. Huh...
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited June 2019
    Hello, I just came back from a vacation...

I just started playing BitLife and I am sort of bored already ;-;
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    I use imgur to repost my gifs found on other websites so I can use them here...well, the corgi gif currently in my siggy made "most viral"...it has made nearly 2,000 points and has over 64,000 views :o

Some of my imgur pics have a lot of views too. 😂 It's mostly the ones I use as my siggies. Maybe everytime someone sees it on this site, it counts as a view?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Some of my imgur pics have a lot of views too. 😂 It's mostly the ones I use as my siggies. Maybe everytime someone sees it on this site, it counts as a view?

I don't think so? Unless someone clicks on it at least. It also has tons of comments and I noticed it on the viral list myself, so I doubt it, but maybe.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

I don't think so? Unless someone clicks on it at least. It also has tons of comments and I noticed it on the viral list myself, so I doubt it, but maybe.

Hmm, I don't know who would click on them to actually count the views. XD But here, you can see the pics I posted on this thread and then the violin one is the most and is my siggie. It was at 10k views just now when I checked. Now it's 11k.

LfgNEjj.jpg
    x3vZicL.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top