Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    nani wrote: »
    *grumbles*
    Hi everyone

*waves*
    I have no idea what happened but I woke up, panicking, barely able to breathe and in physical pain

Are you ok?

Yeah, I'm okay now.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I've been a forum member for 2 years now!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    Only 5 new posts? What is this.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited June 2019
    DeKay wrote: »

Nobody is telling me what is going on.....

Here, a game: I am going to edit this post in a few minutes. I need someone to see the difference between the edited one and non-edited one. Write them down! Good luck!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!

Nobody is telling me what is going on....

Here, a game: I am going to edit this post in a few minutes. I need someone to see the difference between the edited one and non-edited one. Write them down! Good luck!

Nobody is gonna tell you what is going on. You have to just read it yourself. 😂
    832XG3D.gif
    edited June 2019

How am I going to go back 200 pages to find out what someone ate on Sunday? I have a life and education and I demand someone to tell me what is going on. I can also put a Buzzfeed quiz here if anyone is interested.

The post has been edited! Let the games begin!

How am I going to go back 200 pages to find out what someone ate on Sunday? I have a life and education and I demand someone to tell me what is going on. I can also put a Buzzfeed quiz here if anyone is interested.

LOL, it hasn't even been 200 pages the last time you were here. 😂 It's not that bad.

And we can't play your game if no one actually saw your post here before you edited it. 🤷‍♀️
    832XG3D.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited June 2019
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    I've been a forum member for 2 years now!

This is good. :)

I have a headache. A light headed headache, not a painful one. NVM, it's being caused by my nose pain. :grimace: I can't believe how long this takes to heal.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

LOL, it hasn't even been 200 pages the last time you were here. 😂 It's not that bad.

And we can't play your game if no one actually saw your post here before you edited it. 🤷‍♀️

I waited ten minutes to edit it. What do you want from me.
    I just finished the chapter of my story and i regret so many things
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    I'm going to go ahead and assume someone is happy that I'm happy Lyou had been here for two years and isn't Awesoming my nose pain 😒 😂
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I'm going to go ahead and assume someone is happy that I'm happy Lyou had been here for two years and isn't Awesoming my nose pain 😒 😂

Reactions are weird. I've posted messages in threads saying hi and didn't get replies but someone awesomed it. :joy:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Reactions are weird. I've posted messages in threads saying hi and didn't get replies but someone awesomed it. :joy:

me, tbh.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    When your mom leaves this letter from the telecom company in your room and you're like, "Oh cool. If we recontract, I will get two times the broadband speed and some other free stuff... And also 2 years of free cable TV that I don't know what to use for."
    NK1iWR9.jpg
    And you flip the paper around to see Agents of SHIELD there staring back at you. 😂
    EgBFGVZ.jpg

KWl6pqT.jpg
    832XG3D.gif
    When your mom leaves this letter from the telecom company in your room and you're like, "Oh cool. If we recontract, I will get two times the broadband speed and some other free stuff... And also 2 years of free cable TV that I don't know what to use for."
    NK1iWR9.jpg
    And you flip the paper around to see Agents of SHIELD there staring back at you. 😂
    EgBFGVZ.jpg

KWl6pqT.jpg

What?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited June 2019
    For all my friends with anxiety...
    YE4GBiO.jpg

Although, I gotta say this list just looks like a what you should not eat to lose fats list. XD
    NK1iWR9.jpg
    EgBFGVZ.jpg

KWl6pqT.jpg

What?

Nothing, I just really love Agents of SHIELD and they just gotta put it there to bait me. XD
    832XG3D.gif
    Although, I gotta say this list just looks like a what you should not eat to lose fats list. XD
    NK1iWR9.jpg
    EgBFGVZ.jpg

KWl6pqT.jpg

What?

Nothing, I just really love Agents of SHIELD and they just gotta put it there to bait me. XD

Oh, I thought your mom was sassing you again.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    NK1iWR9.jpg
    EgBFGVZ.jpg

KWl6pqT.jpg

What?

She probably put it in my room cuz she knows I love the show too. >.<
    832XG3D.gif
    NK1iWR9.jpg
    EgBFGVZ.jpg

KWl6pqT.jpg

What?

She probably put it in my room cuz she knows I love the show too. >.<

Ok, so kind of.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you trust your own memory? Why or why not?

Yes, in terms of trust...?? I think I'm pretty good at remembering the exact thing if I actually do remember it??

The only bad thing is that I have very limited memory. Hahaa. Minty is probs gonna complain about how many times I've repeated my QQ's. 😭😅
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Yes, in terms of trust...?? I think I'm pretty good at remembering the exact thing if I actually do remember it??

The only bad thing is that I have very limited memory. Hahaa. Minty is probs gonna complain about how many times I've repeated my QQ's. 😭😅

Oh sure, roast yourself and steal my thunder. 🙄
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:

Oh sure, roast yourself and steal my thunder. 🙄

Heheehe, gotta beat you to it. :D
    832XG3D.gif
    *me, having done absolutely nothing*: I've been good and deserve another pair of shoes.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    *me, having done absolutely nothing*: I've been good and deserve another pair of shoes.

This is me but with McDonald's. 🤣
    832XG3D.gif

This is me but with McDonald's. 🤣

I thought you wanted abs?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top