Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

4 announcements but you're excited by ...

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,234 Member
Hi,

EA Play 2019, 4 announcements :
  • EP07 Island Living (PC: June 21th, Console: July 16th)
  • "It Gets Better" content (June 18th) including The Sims FreePlay and The Sims Mobile
  • SP15 Moschino Stuff (Summer 2019)
  • GP08 Realm of Magic (Fall 2019)

Post edited by LeGardePourpre on

4 announcements but you're excited by ... 202 votes

4 of them
9%
aelias24SimsFanJohnmcruddAntoniaBaybeesimgirl1010alanmichael1Amj1995HimRumimariajane216Bearpal64FlyingPotato659doedearKeyenpeydeeLosaruTaiyoBlueR0sethatsnotswegAirakaleBecka28jacechu 19 votes
3 of them
27%
Akl500PicmnfrshLeGardePourpresims2freak737MjstsmPsimm621MeteoraStormStrangerthanThunderbat87EmoFlowersJnyxSxcDannii202stilljustme2Lizzychicagomarcel21ChelleJobevilletaydevduhboy2u2pixiejuice 55 votes
2 of them
42%
Bluefairy286Sara1010PColorist40VkittyPlayerSinger2010EvilWitch83KelleygirlIsb917babajayneelanorbretonLollipop234pj9871AnmirlainvisiblgirlMariefoxprice83RadioAChickenDJQ1308JestTruNivyxmock68 86 votes
1 of them
15%
CK213Kita5399overonAngel_miximhappyasimbsimfriendlysimmersvivica86Elegantblkchina1Chanty25kellzafallenangel66sunspriterannaliese39AngelEb95TechbiltWintermist_SWEChambersNMissimay94Destin2016 32 votes
None of them
4%
DillynJamesChadSims2DeKayJorvanPlainevilNorthDakotaGamerEmmyGeedoublenoodlesSimChiPrincipleOfEntropy 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    1 of them
    Just the islands living one, but I'm super duper excited about it and it's enough for me. I'm glad there's stuff for other people to be excited about too.

And I might consider the stuff pack one day in the future on sale just for the career haha
  • Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    edited June 2019
    2 of them
    Okay, I'm excited by Island Living and Realms of Magic. I'm happy about (but not excited) the Pride stuff. I'm completely meh about the clothing stuff pack. I'm always meh about paying for branded stuff being put in a game.
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    3 of them
    I'm not excited about the Moschino SP, to be honest. I just hope that it's not too much in English and/or modders and CC creators make any overrides for what is in English.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    2 of them
    the two most obvious ones
    I'm not disappointed by the other two, I'm just not excited for them, either.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    2 of them
    I'm really looking forward to the EP and GP, the rest I'm still a bit meh about. I think the fashion photographer career is nice, but I'd rather have had that as part of Get Famous.

But oceans with swimming, diving, sunburns, mermaids, sand castles, a different culture, a volcano, new jobs..basically a whole new world full of things we don't currently have? Yeah I'm in.

But I'm still much more looking forward to witches, and I hope they will be awesome. <3
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,234 Member
    edited June 2019
    3 of them
    Gameplay is my highest priority

I regret Moschino Stuff won't add a Model career but I'm curious about the Freelance Fashion Photographer career.
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    2 of them
    WITCHESS WITCHESS WITCHESS, MAGICCCCC. I can't. I just can't. I am sooo excitedd. First I was happy with The Island pack, but Realm of Magic?! Well That's it, I am going to hibernate this year and will woke up at fall.
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    2 of them
    I need Witches and Island Living has some serious potential! V-O-L-C-A-N-O!!!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    2 of them
    Island Living and Realm of Magic. I mean, who doesn't want a LIVE VOLCANO? This could be the future of The Sims franchise- leading to earthquakes, tornados, tsunami's and more. Always for some stuff that could cause an apocalypse :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    2 of them
    I am excited for the Island Living Expansion and the Realm of Magic Game pack. I don't know enough yet about the 'It Gets Better' content to be truly excited for it and the Moschino Pack can go either way. I know there is already a cc version, but if they add items like the cute Plumbob swimsuit and colorful clothing that does not have the huge 'Moschino' logo, then I can get onboard. And the fashion photography career could turn out to be really awesome.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    3 of them
    The only thing i don't care for is the Moschino SP. Everything else, i'm really excited.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    MeishakMeishak Posts: 28 Member
    3 of them
    I'm most excited for Island Living because it's been a pack I've wanted for so long. I'm also really excited for the magic pack because while I'm not a big occult player, I absolutely love witches and the pride update is amazing because I love that the diversity in this community can be celebrated. I'm on the fence about the Moschino stuff pack because while the career that comes with it seems cool and I could see myself using it, I'm not sure about the clothing (I can't see any of my sims wearing it) but we'll see, I generally do like the things that come with stuff packs
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    3 of them
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    I'm not excited about the Moschino SP, to be honest. I just hope that it's not too much in English and/or modders and CC creators make any overrides for what is in English.

Yeah - this is the one that as an announcement excites me the least. I may feel differently when I have a chance to evaluate the content. I don't use anything lettered in real-world language. Simlish only. But more fashion options for male Sims are always sorely needed, so we'll see.

Magic is a huge big plus for me, and tops my excitement chart from the EA Stream.

I like Island Living, because I am a Midcentury Modern fan, and tiki bars were a huge big thing in that period, and I miss Sunlit Tides.

And Pride stuff is always welcome for my uber-gay Sims.
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    3 of them
    I don’t really care that much about the stuff pack.
  • Options
    CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    3 of them
    The only pack I didn't care to hear was Moschino stuff. I said when the sweater was added at least it wasn't a full stuff pack. If they use the capsule collection as inspiration, let's be honest the pixel design will make anyone think of Minecraft over the sims. The one piece I like is the swimsuit (which barely has any Moschino over it).
    I also don't want more English in my games. I like the simlish.
    caitytrina.png
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    1 of them
    i am excited for island living the rest i will buy but only for the content
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    2 of them
    While the other stuff is fine, I personally feel excited by the two things: Island Living pack and the Realm of Magic pack. :)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    1 of them
    Island Living :)
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    3 of them
    Gameplay is my highest priority

I regret Moschino Stuff won't add a Model career but I'm curious about the Freelance Fashion Photographer career.

Which has likely only been included to encourage those who don't want Moschino merch to still get it
    caitytrina.png
  • Options
    LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member
    3 of them
    Hi,

EA Play 2019, 4 announcements :
    • EP07 Island Living (PC: June 21th, Console: July 16th)
    • "It Gets Better" content (June 18th)
    • SP15 Moschino Stuff (Summer 2019)
    • GP08 Realm of Magic (Fall 2019)

The only thing I didn't care about was the Stuff Pack. I think, irl, Moschino brand is pretty hideous. I hate the sweatshirt/hoodie we have in game and never, ever put it on any of my sims, not even the one's I dislike. lol But then I'm old, so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 do I know?
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • Options
    MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    2 of them
    I'm not excited about any of them but I am looking forward to Island Living and Realm of Magic.

I'm not interested in the other two things. The images that I saw when I Googled Moschino showed a lot of unusual looking clothing.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    edited June 2019
    3 of them
    Island Living :) May I wordlessly drool on the keyboard in anticipation?

Pride items :) These would have been near useless in my old Windenburg save where LGBT+ was considered normal. Now with my semi-realistic near future save, where the sims still have to deal with prejudice, they will come in handy.

Magic GP :) Hoping for a universal system that allows us to create our own traditions. And maybe familars, either as a tie in with Cats & Dogs or miniature dragons.

Moschino SP :/ I don't get the point of the career. I can already be a fashion photographer without imaginary npc assigning me tasks. This better come with a real good gameplay object, although I'm afraid the career is the gameplay object this time around.
  • Options
    FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    4 of them
    Accidentally vote all of them.

Likely chance I won't buy Moschino stuff pack as I don't like their clothes. If it was H&M like they did in TS2 or topshop - they got me hooked!

Island Living, Magic and LGBT all the way!
  • Options
    puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    2 of them
    Island Living sounds wonderful, and so does Realm of Magic. 🙂
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    1 of them
    Only Island Living. No interest in the others.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.