Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• Options
    blondiebabe923blondiebabe923 Posts: 202 Member
    @debjameswhite I'm so happy for Spencer. He is doing so well in the actor career and that house looks gorgeous. The wedding was beautiful and so excited for nooboos. I hope one of the babies gets Alison's hair color. I hope Spencer wins an award. I havent lived in San myshuno in so long. Maybe when I'm finished with the challenge I'll move out of brindleton bay. Do you have it set on long lifespan.

@everyone in a few in game sim days Elijah will age up into an adult and the same day Hope will also age into a teenager. Once that happens I'll need everyone's help to pick an heir. I'm leaning towards either Hope or Elijah. Normally I always pick girls as heirs so maybe this time I'll alternate each generation.
  • Options

Hope aged up. She has the outgoing and creative traits and rolled the world famous aspiration. Know I need everyones help in choosing an heir. Here is Hope 04-14-19-2-21-35-PM.png
    and an adult Elijah 04-14-19-2-21-42-PM.png
    and here is Hope with everyone 04-14-19-2-23-11-PM.png
    04-14-19-2-23-29-PM.png
    04-14-19-2-23-57-PM.png
    04-14-19-2-24-12-PM.png
  • Options
    tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    @Kiwicantdie Oliver is such a cutie!! I love that he got Clover/Salali's eyes. Those genes are strong! Lol Pablita :lol: Pablo has some very strong genes as well--I remember that from my Willow Creek game. Steven is SUCH a Jared Mini Me. You have to put your families on the gallery--I need friends for my sim kiddos! Adahy's name is perfect--so fitting for Clover. Yikes though, so much for only 1 or 2 kids, right? :grimace: The pics of Pablo being a good dad :love: He's so swoon-worthy. Pablita might be too clone-y to be heir, but she is adorable. It's always great seeing Lilah and Jared--I'm glad the families are so close. Maybe I need to set River up with someone in my game so my kids have cousins to play with lol. EEEEEEE WEDDING TIME! Honestly, a chill backyard wedding is PERFECT for them. They're both so lowkey. AHH RAVEN! It's been so long! Glad to see she trapped found someone and moved on :lol: oh my gosh the wedding pics, mah heart <3:bawling: Yikes, drama...I love how Clover is 100% oblivious to it though lol. How far she's come from blowing bubbles by herself in the backyard... 3 whole people will tolerate her karaoke now! Atta girl. I can't wait for the next update!

@Heckstress17 I love your remodel of Planet Honey Pop! The colors looks great and I love the hookah in the corner--I always forget about those. Man, now you're making me want to move to San Myshuno! Maybe I'll do it after I finish Strangerville. I'm sure your park looks amazing--you're the queen of landscaping! The city park seems the hardest to remodel though, and I know how it feels to lose your mojo :confused:

@debjameswhite Ooo the factory-turned-party house is one of my favs! Can't wait to see what Spencer does with it. The acting career! Yes! I can't wait to try that out in my game. What a beautiful wedding. AHH and she's already pregnant! Yes yes yes! Holy wow--Spencer looks GOOD with that facial hair! Maybe he should keep it...? :lol: OH MY GOD the house is amazing!!! The open kitchen/dining room/living room is gorgeous--I love the brick and warm colors. The pink touches really soften it up too. Congrats on a little girl! Here's to hoping for a redhead! Looks like Spencer is a natural actor. The career looks so fun!

@blondiebabe923 I vote Hope!! She's soooo pretty <3 Looks like she got her mom's lips, dad's eyes, and a mix of their noses maybe? And a mix of their skintones, cause she's a little lighter than her dad but a lot darker than her mom. I love her!
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited April 2019
    @blondiebabe923 - I don't mean to, but I usually pick a female heir too. I really love how Hope has aged up so she's got my vote. I've also really liked seeing her relationship with her sister so I wouldn't mind seeing more of that too.

@debjameswhite - I'm telling you my life has just blown by since I became a Mom. I'm sure you can relate. My daughter's "graduating" 5th grade this month and I swear it feels like it could be college. Anyway, loved this update! I'm a big fan of Phoenix and really love seeing him in your updates. It's kinda crazy that Alissa and Savannah have such a bad relationship. I guess it makes sense, they were pretty much dating the same guy at one point. At least they put on a good show when they've got to be together for their men. I love the house you've chosen for Flynn, and your makeover so far is amazing! Honestly I'm falling more in love with your decorating everytime you post. That bathroom is to die for. And I must admit, I never would've tried accessorizing with pink but it totally works! I really love it. Leaving the neon lights in the dining area was a cute nod to the houses original look. Their nighttime wedding complete with fireworks was gorgeous! I felt pretty guilty for just demolishing that lot. I think Alissa and Flynn making Stephanie a part of their family was the only way. She'll be raised right with them, and now little Maura will have a big sister figure to grow up with. I'm excited to see if Maura gets her Mom's red hair. It's completely dominated in my game. Also is it crazy that I think Flynn looks even better with that light brown hair he keeps getting put in while on the job??

@JordanNicoleJJ - Thanks! I figured with a name like "Planet Honey Pop" it was appropriate to leave the pink and crazy colors. It was hard though lol I definitely prefer more neutral colors. And of course I'd love to see what you'd do with San Myshuno, but since I don't have Stangerville I'm really loving seeing it in your game. :)

I'm back and still whining about building being hard :tired_face: I seriously don't know how you did all your lots in Windenburg @debjameswhite but you made it look easy, and it most definitely is not! That being said, somehow I've have managed to complete 3 community lots.

This is Myshuno Fusion Grill. Better name ideas are totally welcome. :tongue: Anyway, I placed it on a formally residential lot called the old salt house. I love the location with the view of the bridge and being on the waterfront.
    aCAjS97.png

I've built a fancy restaurant and a casual one before so I wanted to do something in between. I thought the more modern look kept it classy looking, while also not being too over the top. I set the outfit requirement to party attire so it'll still be a nice date spot. (I was play testing it as I took shots so I got photobombed)
    rTNrvTA.png

The main indoor dining room. Most of the seating is outdoors because the view is amazing, but with seasons the indoor was necessary.
    JibNJnH.png
    x7ZBJcS.png

Waiting area
    FNJGmSY.png

Area leading to the kitchen across from the waiting area.
    UKfCJDF.png

Two chef stations just to be safe.
    NsucuFp.png
    6Gqmzuj.png

And some added kitchen feel mainly because there was too much free space. This guy seems pretty happy so I guess he appreciates the thought lol
    O9Xk0dK.png

Waiters stations in the kitchen to hopefully speed things along.
    uMCfyVl.png

2nd story which is where the restrooms are located, and how you get to the upstairs balcony.
    fX2OVoF.png

Restrooms
    wm7Dkeg.png
    um10aGj.png

And the whole reason I love this restaurant is the outdoor dining space.
    eyfsIRz.png

Once again Violet play tested it for me. I just love that view :smile:
    eDRMjrW.png
    GCSMykF.png

I love that it doesn't matter if you're on the upstairs balcony or the downstairs, you still get the feel of being on the water.That Bridge totally reminds me of playing in Bridgeport in TS3
    OPyH4r6.png
    gRSIRqY.png

Annnnd I did finish that park I mentioned. I had no idea that there's locked lot types in the game (well other then the GTW lots) but this was formerly Mshuno Meadows and as I began building I realized it wouldn't let me change the lot type. It's locked in as a Central Park, whatever that means. Anyway I kinda hate it :lol: But I have no inspiration to change or redo it, so it's staying. It was also a cloudy fall day as I took pictures and I think that's pretty appropriate. I feel gloomy about it too game lol
    cw0fPwq.png

It was an odd choice I'll admit, because it's right across from the playground, but I decided to put a spot for my sims to get married. I'm hoping it won't be an issue and the kids stay where they belong lol
    WWjiYeX.png

The playground
    ahnFv2y.png

A place for the big stupid telescope... I'm still annoyed by the size. Better here then on my home lot:grimace:
    237AAY6.png

A place to run around with your pup.
    qYS7nGo.png

And a place to grill out with the family.
    6BwBeza.png
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    @blondiebabe923 - I vote Hope! <3

@Heckstress17 - I'm very impressed with your building skills. I even like that big stupid telescope. Thought it was a nice touch to a park. Never thought of doing that. lol Love it!
  • Options
    So I've chosen Hope as heir. I was playing a lot last night. Didnt save Philomena and Elijah caught fire from the dryer. They got put out, than Freya being an adult did from basically a heart attack. And Niks arragant pleading did not work. So I reverted back to the save before she died.
  • Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @blondiebabe923 hmmm I know you're leaning towards a boy this generation, but I really like Hope. I love all the selfies.

@Heckstress17 You know I might have some heir regret. I really like Phoenix too but he and Spencer are pretty identical so I don't know why I feel that way. Spencer actually had no romance with either girl until after Phoenix and Savannah were married. I am wondering if some flirting went on between Ailssa and Phoenix but she only has romance with Spencer. Oh well :) I agree actually. When Spencer had that lighter hair and facial hair I might have swooned a little... HA! Don't you whine about these lot rebuilds!! Yours are absolutely gorgeous! I put mine up for you guys to use, I demand you share!!! The Fusion Grill? OMG I'm dead. So so pretty.
  • Options

The kids were all getting along well and it was the night of the season premier 04-08-19-3-32-26-PM.png They all gathered around the tv as a family to watch together 04-08-19-3-39-49-PM.png Even though Nik was an elder now he still liked to take Philomena out to fancy dinners 04-14-19-1-01-53-PM.png Nik was back at the grind. He auditioned and got the part for a cowboy comedy 04-14-19-1-07-48-PM.png He looks good for being a old, and the costume person is sure eyeing him up. He played guitar 04-14-19-1-15-27-PM.png Fired off a simray 04-14-19-1-16-05-PM.png And locked up a fishman 04-14-19-1-17-24-PM.png It was a trying time. When Nik got home, he found out that his sister Noel had passed away. Everyone in the family was sad. He tried his best to cheer up Elijah 04-14-19-1-29-48-PM.png They sat down on the couch and talked through their feelings 04-14-19-1-30-26-PM.png Family day rolled around and the family gathered together. Philomena enjoyed talking to her sister in laws 04-14-19-1-40-53-PM.png After they all ate the Turkey feast that Philomena made it was time for Philomena to age up into an elder 04-14-19-1-41-36-PM.png The next day Elijah aged up into an young adult 04-14-19-1-56-21-PM.png and Hope aged up to a teen 04-14-19-1-58-16-PM.png I love the bug eyes they get when they blow out the candles. It was summer time and Hope wanted to explore a little bit. She decided to take Teddy on a run. They ended up down at the beach 04-14-19-5-23-05-PM.png She wanted to finish his trick training of roll over 04-14-19-5-23-13-PM.png Training was hard work and it took a toll on Hope, but Teddy did finally learn to roll over 04-14-19-5-23-21-PM.png Hope returned past curfew and Philomena was not happy. She grounded Hope from using the computer for a whole day 04-14-19-5-26-41-PM.png After getting grounded Hope started doing her homework and Philomena knowing she was a bit harsh helped her finish up 04-14-19-5-27-39-PM.png Hope having the World famous aspiration decided to get a jump start to her fame, she didn't want to live in her fathers shadow, started using the Video editing station and uploaded her first video. A beauty vlog 04-14-19-5-29-45-PM.png Teddy came into the studio and Hope couldn't help but take a break to give him some loving 04-14-19-5-33-09-PM.png She sure does love her Teddy 04-14-19-5-33-21-PM.png It was time for school and Hope was not excited for her first day at high school 04-14-19-5-34-21-PM.png Theres something about the Heirs having weird mood swings she also got her first quirk. Emotional bomb 04-14-19-6-11-54-PM.png Hope and Freya were turning into best friends 04-14-19-7-43-43-PM.png Hope even teased her sister about her grades, even though Freya is an A student 04-14-19-9-44-32-PM.png

here is two pictures I took before I restarted from the save where Freya doesn't die. freya.pngfreya2.png Unfortunately for me, I have to get Nik his last star and his tile to place in the spot.
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 Oh my gosh I LOVE the restaurant's outdoor seating!! It looks like a chic New York bar or cafe--Violet totally gave me some Carrie Bradshaw vibes for a second. And the park!! Honestly I love it. It looks like a real park--kids' area, dog area, and the BBQs with the little pond just bring it all together. I always felt like the wedding stuff needs its own lot type, because it doesn't really fit perfectly in parks or museums...I mean, your wedding area is gorgeous, but I know what you mean about it seeming "off" right next to the kids' playground. Still, I think your park looks great! I really need to get in-game and do some rebuilding of my own...but I haven't decided if I want to age the tots up early or not, and I'm dreading playing through several more in-game weeks of boring day-to-day toddler life :tongue:

@blondiebabe923 So many birthdays! I'm so glad Hope is your heir. She's sooo cute and a little sassy by the looks of it... Typical teenager, I guess lol.
  • Options
    Just popping in real quick to say I'm the most indecisive person in the world and think I'm gonna use Livvy as my heir to start San Myshuno instead of Julian :# I have a trait randomizer and Livvy's new personality is so much better suited for the city then Julian's (he got the angling ace aspiration)... I feel super duper guilty because @JordanNicoleJJ made me a beautiful sim for Julian, but I have a plan to incorporate a sim of hers for Livvy :wink:
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 Oooooo I can't wait! I adore Livvy so I'm not mad at all!
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited April 2019
    Just popping in to say hi everyone! And apologize for falling behind on the thread. Husband and I are in our hotel until next month. (the internet is SO slow the pics in the thread are aking ages to load) I am just trying to spend as much time as I can with him while he is off - he goes back to work next week so I should be more present then!

Until then, happy Simming
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    @OJenn - No need to apologize! It sounds like this is a huge transition period in your life. Take the time to soak up the sun and enjoy time with your hubby :heart:

@JordanNicoleJJ - Ah! Carrie Bradshaw vibes! :smiley: I'm loving the outdoor seating too. We totally need a wedding venue lot type. I remember making one for Oasis Springs and having to set it as a lounge. Then like you said having a wedding ceremony in the same place your kids play just doesn't feel right. Fix it EA! Give me a true wedding lot! I say put your lifespan on short and zoom through the toddler stage. It'll feel less like cheating then aging them up yourself... or at least that's what say to comfort myself :lol:

@blondiebabe923 - You got some great shots of Hope out playing with Teddy. Too bad she didn't make it back before curfew. Mama was not messing around. I can totally see her as a beauty blogger. Probably because Philomena did that career in @JordanNicoleJJ 's game and Hope looks so much like her Mom. It just fits. omg I can't believe Freya died of a cardiac explosion! I've never seen that one before. Good thing you had a save to revert to.

Big Update Time!

Wrapping up Generation 1 of rebuilding Brindleton Bay.

Kato and Violet became elders :heart: Kato looks amazing of course because of all the hard work he's put into his body over the years. He's probably gonna be around for a long time to come, hopefully the same's true for Violet.
    pYWPDLS.png

He'd be lost without her.
    rEIJcgk.png

Julian aged up into your typical angsty teenager. It's a bit hard to take him seriously with all those adorable freckles though.
    tSLCUQv.png

Livvy grew up to become a beautiful young woman :smile: (Obviously she looks a lot like she did as a teen but she really grew into her face and is gorgeous now imo)
    SL6alT2.png

Ty also became a young adult and wasted no time proposing to his high school sweetheart crazy Marjorie. (I'm sure she appreciates my nickname :lol: )
    2VBobAG.png
    OOQ85c4.png

They eloped right there on the beach.
    Vebh7xI.png

Welcome to the family Marjorie!
    YrBpXKC.png

Then it was time for Livvy to set out on her own. Since I've decided to start the Fixer Upper Challenge in San Myshuno, she's not technically my heir, but one of my new founders. She moved in to this big apartment building in the gorgeous Arts district!
    EaGBuXC.png

Starting out with only 20k her pick of apartments was limited, but she did a nice job finding this place under budget. So what if it's a little haunted? At least it's quiet! Right...?
    U5dlXJK.png

She stretched her money as far as it would go and furnished the place to her liking. It's quite spacious for the price and has a lot of natural light.
    6n4oWhh.png
    WSuWVdR.png

Her bedroom, which is very similar to her one back at her parents home in Brindleton bay, is one of two. The other bedroom is unfinished until she earns some money.
    MuRppeE.png

Her tiny bathroom. I'm sure she can live without a mirror for awhile lol
    FQDhrcR.png

With her new found independence she was super excited to get out and explore the city, and all she had to do was take the elevator down from her building to start :) She was shocked to bump into her little brother Julian, he'd never left Brindleton Bay in his life, but she was so happy to see him.
    2wWCwlr.png

She suspected he was sent by their parents to check on her, but didn't mind.
    V454SGE.png

After parting ways with him she met a woman I'm sure you'll all recognize. Livvy quickly found out that Philomena was quite the character.
    RjObJWC.png

I don't know what she said but neither Jace or Livvy was feelin' it. Oh and did I mention that her BFF also moved to San Myshuno?? With Jace's horrid home life he was more than eager to follow Livvy to the big city and start his own life.
    lx0eepR.png

He has his own place though, which Livvy visits frequently. His apartment building is so much nicer inside #jealous
    Et6FZt4.png

His place could use a bit of a makeover though, but it's perfect for movie nights.
    1I8x22z.png

Livvy joined the "social media" career, and is now the Queen of taking and posting selfies.
    eab2W2I.png

She's also big on getting out and introducing herself to the locals and checking in at hot spots in the city.
    tjhy6CP.png

It's worked out pretty well because she's already gotten promoted and chosen her career branch :sunglasses:
    2pHTBQY.png

Livvy checked in at the gym one day (I renovated Skye Fitness but forgot to take pics to share with you guys. I'll try to do that next time.) Maybe she should've let her Dad mentor her before trying the treadmill on the highest setting and nearly rubbing her face off...
    0OlwqVe.png

Also, I had the bright idea of placing the climbing walls on the balcony so sims could "climb with a view" and the rain showed me why of course that was a stupid idea... lol oops.
    it54nyq.png

Anyway, when Livvy got home that night from her disastrous workout Jace was there. One of the cool things about being a single sim in the city is that your friends drop by to hangout all the time. (I didn't know friends could come by to hangout and do game nights and I've had this EP forever) Jace, being her only friend here, is the only one that ever comes, but that's okay :lol:
    ASvG4MF.png

They were watching a movie together when in walks her neighbor that she hadn't met from across the hall. I'm not sure if he was coming to complain, or just wanted to hangout, but Livvy was glad to meet him, even if he was in a sad mood. River Riggs everybody! :smiley: How appropriate that the first time he makes his appearance his gloomy trait makes itself known too lol
    ca0qSHT.png

Livvy is no stranger to gloomy sims. Jace is a gloomy sim, and over the years she's become a pro a cheering him up. It doesn't look like he appreciated her working her magic on some other guy though :hushed: (After updating my game my graphics settings unknowingly went back to default. So the next couple pics aren't the best quality)
    tA2DsQG.png

Jace abruptly left, and Livvy decided to make her new guest a midnight snack. Salad anyone?? Cooking isn't really her thing. River, to my complete surprise, had done a 180. He'd gone from being sad to flirty so fast I wasn't sure I was seeing things correctly...
    NaRxkCF.png

But sure enough he was totally into Livvy and let her know it. I think finding a girl that could deal with his melancholy thoughts totally turned him on. Um, hello, soulmates?? :tongue:
    S6QDDpG.png

Around 3am after hanging out all night Livvy told him she needed to head to bed. But not before taking a selfie to post for work. #networking lol
    hnU8WZc.png

The next evening Livvy found out the Humor and Hijinks festival is held right outside her building. She headed down to check it out. My my my what attractive sims there are in the city :wink: (I downloaded a bunch of your guys' sims to be townies so I'm sure they'll be popping up. Which reminds me @Kiwicantdie what's your Origin ID?)
    xDE8Fcw.png

Jace came over from his building. Judging from his expression he was still a bit upset about the night before. Though I don't know why, it's not like Livvy did anything wrong. Gloomy sims am I right?
    mWv7fGB.png

Livvy was unfazed and enjoyed the fireworks. It was a great way to end her first week in the city :smiley:
    kfv8kDG.png
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 - It definitely is! Everyone keeps telling us to enjoy each other's company before the baby comes so we are doing just that. Hubby starts work on Monday so we had about two weeks of downtime together ♥

Kato and Violet are the best looking elders I have seen, I think they both still look good for their age. Julian's little angry face is priceless lmao. Livvy is my personal favorite because well she is stunning! Lol Marjorie will keep Ty's life exciting that's for sure but hey at least she is cute. I am sure they will make good looking babies. Ahhh I saw you mentioning having Livvy in San Myshuno! I am so excited omg!!! I love what she has done with her little apartment too it suits her. She also seems to be thriving in the big city ( I love that Jace is there too). Oof Jace had better step up before Liivy gets swept off her feet by one of the many handsome strangers in town.
  • Options
    @blondiebabe923 I enjoy it when the family watches the new shows together. I also like seeing that Nik is still taking Philomena out. He really looks good in costume! I'm so sorry about his sister Noel. Everyone is getting old and growing up!! Hope really is so pretty. It's nice to see Hope starting a vlog. It seems fitting some how! Maybe because that's what my Hope did! How in the world did Freya have a cardiac explosion? What was she doing that caused it? I'm glad you had a save you could go back to!

@OJenn I'm so happy you have this time to spend with your husband! Enjoy every minute! You know we'll all still be here when you're ready. <3<3

@Heckstress17 I usually expect a nice big update from @Kiwicantdie for my coffee in the morning but I'm super happy to see you with a post especially since she must be busy! Kato and Violet look beautiful as elders! I love it. I bet Kato will be around for a very long time! I'm happy about that but I hope he won't be too heart stricken when he does loose Violet. Who knows, maybe she'll surprise us with a long life too! That picture of Julian...to darn cute! I really do like him. Livvy is sooo so pretty. Aww I'm happy to see Ty proposed to Marjorie. They will make beautiful babies!! Why is Philomena in your save? Hehehe I really love her. She was a good person in my story!! Darn the weather for ruining our great ideas! So annoying! River Riggs! I love it! Oooo...will he replace Jace?? I don't know how I feel about this possibility! I love this update!
  • Options
    I just realized it's been quite a while since I posted an update. I am having a terrible sinus issue that is making it really hard for me to concentrate even on mindless tasks. So much pain. My teeth are just killing me but I think it's all sinus and at some point I'm going to have a CT scan to see what's going on. Hopefully I'll make it until then! Anyways right now I'm having a relatively pain free moment so I'm going to update with the few pics I do have.
    CY3KV.jpg
    Chapter 9: Even more

Yes @Heckstress17 you are correct. Spencer does look really good with this lighter hair.
    DhBAt.png

He was in a post-apocalyptic movie.
    DhBBb.png
    DhBBF.png
    DhBCa.png
    DhBCx.png
    DhBCO.png

It did very well.
    DhBDa.png

Ailssa looks amazing.
    DhBDJ.png

Spencer did not go home empty handed.
    DhBEj.PNG

Ailssa’s little sister is getting older so they made an investment in her future room. They want to make sure she knows how much they love and value her.
    DhBFo.png
    DhBFO.png

She really does enjoy it.
    DhBGb.png

It was actually well timed because just afterwards, her father died. Ailssa was there for her though.
    DhBGX.png

Before they knew it, it was Stefanie’s birthday.
    DhBKr.png

So much of the family was there.
    DhBLi.png
    DhBLD.png

Later, Spencer went out with a coworker for lunch and the paparazzi showed up for him! That was a first.
    DhBLP.png

This picture may be a little gratuitous, but honestly Spencer, if you’re going to work out naked, pictures will be taken!
    DhBMZ.png

Well, Ailssa had some more news for Spencer. Since I can see that both Maura and Christopher are in this picture, I guess I missed all news about Chris! Their second born! He has the right eye color to be heir, but I was kinda hoping for a red head!
    DhBPT.png
    DhBQj.png
    DhBQD.png
  • Options
    @debjameswhite - I hope you feel better, it no fun when you can't even play The Sims while sick. Here's hoping the pain goes away soon.

Spencer is rocking that green eyeshadow quite well and judging by the smile on his face he knows it. Every time I see the sims on the post-apocalyptic set I think of the Fallout game series because of how they dress. Congrats to Spencer on getting an award, that's so awesome!! Spencer looks like he is right at home in front of the cameras and oooh a new nooboo, yay!
  • Options
    @OJenn - Everyone's totally right about you and your hubby spending time together before the baby arrives. It seems like it's worked out you get some down time together before he has to go back to work :) How're you feeling? When I was pregnant with my daughter I had morning sickness all day long, but I was super duper inexplicably happy lol With my son I wasn't sick at all, but I was sore and grumpy and it was a mess lol. Just curious! I'm happy to hear Livvy's your favorite. I was worried everyone would be disappointed I changed my mind and went with her. I agree though, she really did age up to be stunning. Believe me I'm very happy about my luck with genetics this generation. You totally inspired me to move her to the city. I'm looking forward to you having time to play with Savannah again <3

@debjameswhite - I was hoping for an update from @Kiwicantdie too, but like you said it seems everyone's a bit preoccupied. I've played enough to keep the thread going for days though if anyone wants me to spam like 3 pages :lol: I love using the potential mates and everyone else's sims for townies. I know Philomena has gotten a bad rap from @JordanNicoleJJ 's game lol poor girl, but I remember her being a sweetheart in your game and in @blondiebabe923 's. It was pretty funny that the first thing she went and did in my game was cause trouble though lol. I added River to give Jace a bit of competition and hopefully encourage him to get a move on with romancing Liv. I'm excited to show you guys how that's played out. :)

I'm really sorry to hear you're in so much pain, that's awful! I had a sinus infection one time and it made my front teeth ache so bad. I hope you're able to go to the doctor soon! I'm grateful you were feeling up to posting for us. I LOVE seeing Spencer at his acting gigs. I think it's pretty awesome how many different sets and movie genre's there are for actors to do. Apparently Spencer's stylist prefers him with the light brown hair too, he's always sporting it at work. I wonder what he'd look like as a blonde? :wink: I have yet to have a sim go to the awards. Alissa did look beautiful all dressed up. I love that dress. Stephanie's new room is great! I love the color combinations. It's still so sweet to me that they took her in. I'm actually reading a book right now where the couple is adopting a girl around her age. Stephanie makes me think of her every time I see her. Little Chris is a cutie! I'm actually envious he's not a redhead. What I would've given for some variety last generation lol I wanna see Maura too! And baby #3?? I'm predicting twins :wink:
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 - Well I am 23 weeks as of today and so far I haven't had any morning sickness and only recently my back started getting sore. More than anything my tummy is itchy and my belly button is super sensitive and sleep is getting harder to come by. I feel really happy though, mentally I'm doing good ♥
  • Options
    @OJenn - Aw you're more than halfway, how exciting!! Mentally I was on cloud 9 with my first pregnancy. I'm glad to hear you're doing great in that way too. I remember the itchy belly. I wish I could say it'll get better lol the best I can do is recommend cocoa butter :wink:

I have another Update. I either play a lot or not at all :lol: Pic Spam time!

Fall in San Myshuno has brought nothing but rain, so Livvy's been cooped up in her apartment focusing on work.
    QdscmSG.png

When she got invited out on her 1st date she was more than excited to go.
    ZQ3bIvR.png

Livvy's a very social sim, and makes friends easily, but with River it felt like they'd known each other their whole lives. (Seriously, I've had very few sims click as well as they do.)
    Ygqh9nq.png

River clearly felt the connection too, and did a good job pretending he didn't see his parents behind him clearly spying :lol: C'mon guys, embarrassing much?
    3kH1uG1.png

When they finished eating the two hung out by the pier and talked some more. River is quite the romantic :wink:
    09yAHUy.png

Despite being a very pretty girl Livvy hasn't had much experience with romance. She was beyond flattered and couldn't get enough of River's attention.
    0SgoYU5.png

Their first date was pretty legendary, and Liv returned to the city wondering if she was falling in love.
    SO9WYLb.png

Shortly after her date with River, Livvy was back in her hometown of Brindleton Bay again. This time to spend Thanksgiving with her family. (She tried to make a grand meal with them at their house, but her brother kicked her out for being inappropriate :expressionless: ) She thought about asking River to come, but worried meeting the family this soon would scare him off. Plus she hadn't told Jace she started seeing anyone yet. Better to keep this a drama free holiday.
    hUHpqt8.png

Besides, Marjorie and Ty had news of their own to share!
    EpPsVkx.png

Marjorie was so excited to tell everyone. Livvy is thrilled to become an Aunt. Though she does wonder how her hot-headed brother, and erratic sister in-law will do raising a child :lol:
    qv97NHG.png

Livvy's parents were flirting up a storm, which apparently gave Jace, who's only ever flirted with Livvy once, the courage to try it again.
    X4rfWwa.png

She was having none of it! (My heart broke a little bit, not gonna lie) If it had been 2 days earlier, and she hadn't had the most romantic day of her life with River this probably would've gone way differently.
    1lQgcpf.png

A few moments of awkwardness aside, the day was a success!
    8ZSsU8E.png

And it's always nice to see family. Especially your Mom :blush:
    NbBae2t.png

Late that night back in her apartment she decided to make a Grand meal for one. Her Dad, who has a key, showed up and they ended up eating her mediocre ham together lol
    ax8KTxC.png

Another day, another date! This time it was Livvy inviting River out to the new restaurant in town, with plans to go to the nightclub nextdoor after.
    CS8puAN.png
    mjEvokm.png

*sigh* River's so handsome :heart: Thank you for sharing him @JordanNicoleJJ
    M28wwA9.png

Livvy pretty much has literal heart eyes anytime they're around each other.
    3VbKoCX.png

For a girl who hasn't even had her first kiss apparently she's got a wild side lol!
    aqdd6tF.png

Thankfully the food was so great it distracted Livvy from what was on her mind. Aka mackin' on River :lol:
    GWfrFWM.png

She's a pro with chopsticks, but River was having a bit of trouble.
    WMfojDR.png

Same River, same.
    Q7U49Bw.png

Then the magic moment :love:
    c2pmutp.png

And of course our girl got her wish :wink:
    0UUIII7.png

They took their lovefest to the nightclub where it was slightly more appropriate to be making out in public...?
    0HkbUzL.png

Then managed to take their hands off each other long enough to perform a horrible karaoke duet.
    ibomTuE.png

It ended up being one of the best nights of Livvy's young life.
    6zyXMKW.png

When she and River got back to her apartment she was surprised to find her "friends" stopping in to hangout at 2am. I say "friends" because she's never even met the girl who's her neighbor (and in a different save she's Livvy's Grandma lol) Anyway, River and Jace met and they both seemed to like each other!
    DWjeJMX.png

Livvy's Mom was also there and got to meet River. Don't mind her face, she literally said "River's great!" So ya know, score!
    7k71zor.png

The night ended with Livvy going to bed alone, but she figured that was for the best. Once again, she didn't wanna ruin anything by moving too fast. And for River she could wait :smile:
    oRYZmZa.png

And I leave you with this random pic of Livvy with umbrella she's had since childhood. Happy Simming!
    GkKWrGH.png
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 Baby #3 was not twins! Can you believe? I've actually had 4 single births. The game seems to want to give Flynn's grandchildren this pale green eye color that I don't care for. I don't know why but both Maura and Branden got it. Chris got Flynn's dark eyes and well you'll see with nooboo #4. I kinda wanted Maura to be the heir originally but she doesn't really do it for me. At least not yet.

Sorry Jace, but I love, LOVE LOVE Livvy with River. I adore it, and I was really shipping her with Jace!! I mean look how adorable they are and yes I do see Naomi Valentino in the background!! Who is she with though? That's totally not Matias!!! How funny that his parents were there too. Then home for Harvestfest! I loved that too. Everyone at the table. Jealous. OH I just realized they're in a restaurant. I feel better! hehe. Livvy's face hehe she really does look concerned. Poor Jace! Wow look at her face! She's falling in love!!! It was so cute she tried to have a Grand meal when she got home with just her Dad. I loved their second date just as much as the first one. I'm forcing myself not to gush again here. It's good River and Jace are friendly. I mean Jace had a million chances. He can't fault her now for falling for another guy!

Now, on to my confession update...
    CY3KV.jpg
    Chapter 10: Choice

It’s never a dull moment at the West house. Notice Phoenix there to save the day…
    DivHu.png

Spencer spends a lot of time with his kids. He has a hard time holding on to fame because he spends all his free time with them.
    DivIv.png

Someone is always reading to Chris.
    DivJE.png

Spencer and Phoenix are so close I always feel a little bad that Luca’s not included!
    DivK9.png

I think this is Branden…they’re a blurr.
    DivLY.png

Spencer did a western.
    DivMB.png

Spencer got gold.
    DivMW.PNG

Spencer went home and hugged a toddler.
    DivNz.png

Meanwhile, this adorable family. Their daughter’s name is Clara.
    DivO8.PNG

This was kinda funny, kinda annoying. They had a toddler play date and only the adults showed up. No toddlers.
    DivPj.png

So I became obsessed with having a ginger child and these two didn’t mind.
    DivQB.png
    DivRd.png

They really didn’t mind.
    DivRy.png

Now it’s just another waiting game.
    DivRT.png

Everyone was invited to Grandma and Grandpa’s house. Right now Chris is most likely to be heir with his big green eyes.
    DivT1.png

Mom reading to Branden while they wait out the big storm.
    DivVP.png

Beatrice is so happy to have her family around. She’s still beautiful and I miss her.
    DivWw.png

Chris getting to know his Grandpa.
    DivXy.png

Before we knew it, it was Winterfest! I was hoping for some expensive presents we could sell!
    DivZf.png

Time for dinner family!
    DivZM.png

Good thing the house is big. Really, cause no one left after the party was over.
    Diw08.png

I don’t remember whose child this is. I think it’s Clara but I’m not 100%...they all look like they could belong to Spencer hehe.
    Diw1d.png

Yup little Clara and loved by Grandma.
    Diw2M.png

And her Papa.
    Diw3k.png

Savannah was nice to do some repairs while she was visiting.
    Diw44.png

Ailssa went into labor in the middle of the blizzard.
    Diw5i.png

Spencer stared at the wall the entire time.
    Diw5S.png

Baby Atticus has joined the clan.
    Diw6v.png

Branden thinks this is just about the most horrible event of his young life.
    Diw7q.png

It was straight back to work for Spencer.
    Diw7P.png

Still lightening his hair for every gig!
    Diw8h.png

He surprised his costar with this move.
    Diw9h.png

And this one.
    Diw9Q.png

It paid off! Another gold performance.
    Diwau.png

Then, my entire sim world came to a screeching halt.
    Diwbs.png

I got my ginger, but his eye color is wrong. I almost changed it! If I ever cheated on my challenge though it wouldn’t be fun anymore and I can’t have that. So I had to immediately do an update that shows what he looks like! I almost made Ailssa get pregnant right away too but I stopped it. Either I will not use my green eye rule or Chris will be heir but I have to say, I really like the way Atticus ages up. Decisions Decisions! I have started and quit the game about 10 times since little Atticus became a toddler!
  • Options
    Also, Flynn has about 27 grandchildren now! You should see my family tree (link below). Only 2 generations!! Hehehe.
  • Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    @all hiii <3 just came here to let you know that I'm not dead. Sadly, my pc is the one that passed away :joy:
    I hope to be back real soon.
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    Comments ~

@OJenn No worries, enjoy the time with your hubby! We all understand that real life comes before sims life :smile:

@Heckstress17 The reason why I like long lifespan is it keeps the grandparents around longer, and if I set it to short, all of the elders in my game are going to die off quick :confused: Next generation I may play around with custom aging...like age up toddlers as soon as they max their skills, age up children once they complete their aspiration and get an A in school, etc., then play through the teenage/YA/adult lifespans normally. There just isn't enough toddler/kid stuff to do otherwise!

Yay updates!! Man, Kato is looking fine in his old age. I would never have guessed he's an elder! Julian's such a cute angsty teen...I don't think we'll ever take him seriously with his cute little freckles lol. Will you upload that fam to the gallery so I can put them in my game? Oh my GOSH Livvy...I mean, we all knew she was going to be a stunner, but wow. Drop-dead gorgeous. Congrats to the happy couple--Marjorie and Ty were made for each other <3 For some reason, eloping on the beach seconds after getting engaged just seems so fitting for them lol. Eeee San Myshuno!! I LOVE the apartment. The colors and decor and everything is just perfect. Of COURSE Jace moved with her...gosh, I feel bad for him, but he didn't take the chance while he had it! His loss! RIVER!! He looks so good in your game! Remember how I said this would help my heir regret? Yeah, Idk if its helping any lol. God they are SO cute together though. Livvy cheering him up is the sweetest thing I've ever seen :bawling: And he asked her out on a date--how perfect!! They really hit it off!! Lol of course Billie and Hunter crashed their date...I don't blame them, considering River never had ANY luck finding love in my game. They've gotta make sure this is the real deal! It makes me so happy seeing him treat her right. I raised a good one :blush: Omg Marj is pregnant?! I mean...good for them...and good luck to that child :lol: Of course NOW Jace has feelings for Livvy. Too bad! She's mine River's now! All of their dates have gone so perfectly--their karaoke duet <3 That last pic of Liv running in the rain :love: Don't do this to me...don't make me abandon StrangerVille for the city :lol:

@debjameswhite I really have to try out the acting career one of these days! It looks so fun! And I think its funny that they always lighten his hair :lol: Stefanie's room is so pretty -- I really love the new house! Who is that gorgeous sim in the blue dress at the birthday party?? Is she on the gallery? Ahhh baby time again! Fingers crossed for a little redheaded, green-eyed girl for you! Well, so much for a green-eyed girl...but at least you got your redhead! That's a tough choice...I say if Branden looks too much like Spencer when he ages up, go with Atticus for heir, because Spencer already looks a lot like Flynn. Or have another kiddo! Maybe you'll get lucky!

@Kiwicantdie Noooo not your PC :bawling: Here's to hoping for a quick & full recovery, cause I miss your fam!
  • Options
    @JordanNicoleJJ Oh that beautiful girl is Angel Goth (West) and she is on the gallery. She's there with her twin Cadence. I love both of them.

Angel and Cadence

@Kiwicantdie Come back soon!!! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top