Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Will and Tia have a new pet, Ares. Since Tia is a dog lover, Will decided to gift her with a gorgeous dog that is friendly. (downloaded from gallery, not my creation)

03-21-19_10-22-56_PM.png

Poll time: Should they elope (when the time comes), or have a planned wedding event? yay or nay
  • Options
    blondiebabe923blondiebabe923 Posts: 202 Member

Big Update

Elijah and Freya have been getting a lot closer since becoming children. They liked to play together on the Foosball table 03-12-19-10-41-34-PM.png They even learned how to use dads streaming drone. Unfortunately for them, their beloved pet Rico was dying in the workout room. 03-12-19-10-53-47-PM.png Freya took it the hardest 03-12-19-10-54-50-PM.png03-12-19-10-56-06-PM.png Nik was also sad about his first pet passing 03-12-19-10-56-25-PM.png Philomena tried her best to cheer up Freya by letting her feel the baby kick 03-12-19-11-03-03-PM.png Freya got excited when she felt it 03-12-19-11-03-06-PM.png After feeling the baby Philomena talked with Freya to talk about how she was feeling 03-12-19-11-03-12-PM.png moms hugs and talks always cheer her up 03-12-19-11-03-47-PM.png Next Philomena cheered up Nik 03-12-19-11-05-44-PM.png Later that day Philomena caught Freya making a mess in her bedroom and had a very stern talking to 03-12-19-11-06-45-PM.png Freya realized what she did was wrong 03-12-19-11-07-24-PM.png She listened to her mom and than cleaned up her mess 03-12-19-11-07-38-PM.png It wasn't long before Philomena went into labor, of course Nik was sleeping 03-12-19-11-13-41-PM.png He got up in a hurry and started freaking out 03-12-19-11-13-57-PM.png03-12-19-11-14-01-PM.png Labor pains were extra bad this time 03-12-19-11-14-22-PM.png03-12-19-11-14-24-PM.png Nik was in the living room trying to watch tv, he was not happy with the sounds coming from the bedroom 03-12-19-11-14-48-PM.png It was the final push 03-12-19-11-15-05-PM.png Out came a baby girl, They named her Hope 03-12-19-11-15-36-PM.png She aged up to a beautiful toddler, has the same the eye and skin tone as Nik and I think the same mouth and nose as Philomena 03-12-19-11-29-07-PM.png Nik being the self-assured sim he is just had to get some compliments from Philomena 03-20-19-3-57-05-PM.png Philomena decided it was time to read a story to Hope 03-20-19-4-00-53-PM.png Nik needed to get angry for his acting so he decided to get mad at Philomena unfortunately HOpe was in the room 03-20-19-4-02-09-PM.png They got into a big fight 03-20-19-4-02-30-PM.png03-20-19-4-02-48-PM.png There was a bunch of swearing and hand flailing 03-20-19-4-02-55-PM.png03-20-19-4-05-35-PM.png Nik realized he was in the wrong and he apologized to his wife 03-20-19-4-07-38-PM.png and gave her a big smooch 03-20-19-4-08-59-PM.png Than he decided to teach Hope some flash cards 03-20-19-4-10-35-PM.png The next day Nik was invited out to meet some celebrities when he got there he met a celebrity and got his autograph there was also a paparazzi there 03-20-19-4-12-15-PM.png Nik is only a two star celebrity but he decided to pose for them 03-20-19-4-12-35-PM.png Good thing he did because all of a sudden people started flocking to him for autographs 03-20-19-4-15-26-PM.png his fans are really loving him fan2.png03-20-19-4-17-29-PM.png He was so excited to meet Nik he passed out! 03-20-19-4-17-08-PM.png After school Elijah and Freya brought home school projects. Freya was tired from school so she went to take a nap. Elijah decided to get to work on it and Philomena came to help him 03-20-19-4-24-34-PM.png Nik was sent to work at 9 the next morning. He was in a new super hero movie. He did really well in his fight scene 03-20-19-7-41-41-PM.png Next up was the space sword fight 03-20-19-7-42-17-PM.png03-20-19-7-42-21-PM.png He took down his opponent 03-20-19-7-42-27-PM.png He got home and was notified that he was now a 3 star celebrity blister.png Freya wanted to be nice so she decided to play dolls with her baby sister 03-20-19-7-51-19-PM.png Elijah was a bit upset with seeing Rico's ghost so Philomena did her best to cheer him up 03-20-19-7-56-53-PM.png03-20-19-7-56-57-PM.png After words Philomena started teaching Hope some manners. Hope really liked it 03-20-19-8-19-33-PM.png Bed time came pretty fast and like always Philomena read little hope to sleep 03-20-19-8-22-21-PM.png Freya and Philomena were up early the next day getting ready for Thanksgiving. Freya set the table and Philomena cooked the turkey and all the things with it. Finally it was time for dinner. She called everyone down and they gathered around the table 03-20-19-8-47-46-PM.png The day before was Lottery day, after dinner Nik and Philomena checked their tickets. Lo and behold Philomena won! lottery.pnglottery3.pnglottery2.png (side note, this is the first time my sim has every won the lottery, and not sure what to do with all that money) Hope really loves hugs from mom 03-20-19-8-51-45-PM.png Philomena and Freya decided to have some one on one time in the basement and talk about their days 03-20-19-8-57-35-PM.png Everyone had a great thanksgiving. The very next morning when Freya was getting ready for school, Elijah woke up and was sick with a cold and got to stay home from school without using a personal day school.png This was the first I ever seen that when kids are sick they get sick day. Thats all the update I have for now.
  • Options
    @blondiebabe923 Hope, and three stars and $ and and … I LOVED the update!
  • Options
    blondiebabe923blondiebabe923 Posts: 202 Member

Sneak peak till my next update. Hope and Elijah both aged up. Elijah who has the creative trait and just got the genius trait also rolled the aspiration musical genius 03-25-19-12-34-12-AM.png Hope was a charmer as a toddler and rolled the outgoing and rambunctious aspiration 03-25-19-12-44-44-AM.png
  • Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    Hi everybody, I won't be able to reply to your lovely updates for another couple of days :blush: ... just know that I loved them all.
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @Rawla - I vote planned wedding event!! I'd love to see Tia walk down the aisle!

@blondiebabe923 - Welcome to the world baby Hope! And Philomena to the rescue with all those sad faces in the house, its never easy losing a pet :( Congrats to her for winning the lottery, I have only had one sim win before no such luck since then lol.

@Kiwicantdie - On no Grim is cruel one, Salali going back to back like that was tough to see especially since her grandson had yet to meet her. I am glad that Clover at least got to say goodbye to her dad though, poor girl :(

@debjameswhite - I loved all the spoilers hehe! I was still surprised to see the house updates, I really like the new kitchen and living room. Oh no all the doggos are passing away, the two new furry editions are pretty cute though. I never think to get a cat and a dog their shenanigans are hilarious.

@JordanNicoleJJ - Happy birthday River! Leo are Orion are adorable but hopefully, there is a girl on the way with Severina being preggers :lol:
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    I knew when I asked for people to choose between eloping and planned wedding, that this was a silly question/poll to ask for. I knew what the answer would be. lol So, planned wedding event it shall be, whenever he gets the nerve up to propose that is.

P.S. I have my mods folder on my desktop. I'm playing vanilla too. Its weird not having MCCC.
  • Options
    EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    Update!
    Tiara, Matthew and Caleb moved into their new home and spent a day settling in before Tiara left of her first 3 day dig. Upon arriving Tiara learned there was a mix up with the rental agency and she was sharing her bungalow with another young lady; a tourist named Nikki Sharpe. After a few hours getting to know one another they agreed they could stay together and not get in each others way. The next morning Tiara was ready to explore and improve her archaeology skill. She soon found out that skills learned from books can only get one so far when tromping around the jungle. A bit discouraged she headed to her lodgings for the night and was glad for Nikki's company to get her spirits up. The second and third days were spent in the market area of town talking to the locals, learning about their history, culture, food and getting advice on how best to stay safe in the jungle. Tiara realized she would have to work on her physical fitness when she got home and her next trip might be delayed till her skills were a little higher. The final evening had arrived too soon and Tiara did not want to leave so she allowed Nikki to talk her into going to the canteena. This was not the kind of thing Tiara was used to; a rowdy bunch of drunks all flirting as it was love day on top of everything. Nikki convinced Tiara to try the local drinks, encouraged her to dance and generally cut loose for once. They partied till late in the night then once they got back to their lodgings the drinks and heavy flirting caught up with them and they found themselves in bed. As Tiara fell asleep in the wee hours of the morning she admitted that while she had a good time and Nikki was a great person; she liked her academic pursuits much more and decided this would be a one off of her living on the wild side.
    Tiara was very tired when she got home the next evening but before she could go to bed Matthew and Caleb had to give her the news that they were expecting! While happy for them, she was glad to have time before she needed to produce the family heir. It was not to be as just a day later after horrible bouts of sickness Tiara realized that her one night of wild out of character fun had the heir coming much sooner than anyone planned! Tiara quickly got in touch with Nikki to let her know and was a bit socked that she was more upset than Tiara herself was. Nikki while liking Tiara well enough was in no way ready for marriage nor a child and had just been signed by a major record company and this family drama could scuttle her dreams of fame before they had even begun. Tiara after the fame drama of her childhood agreed with Nikki that she, Matthew and Caleb would raise the child; Nikki could visit if she wanted and no one but the four of them would know Nikki was the other parent, thus protecting Nikki's career from bad press and keeping Tiara and her child out of the spotlight. The next few days where filled with family visits after the news of the pregnancies was announced. Matthew and Caleb welcomed little Luke , while Tiara was out at her younger brother Taylor's teen birthday and in the early hours of the next morning Alanna Lovell - generation 4 heir, was born into the world! Newly non pregnant Tiara went straight to working on her fitness level, determined to go on another dig as soon as she could. Caleb was in parent heaven taking care of little Luke and Alanna and poor Matthew having just had his adult birthday realized he needed to spend as much time with the kids as he could before he became too old to keep up. As the little ones aged up into toddlers the sad news of Olivia and Brandy passing put a damper on the household. Only Bronson, Elly and Masami were left of generation 2 and everyone was wanting to spend as much time with them as they could. Tiara had worked her fitness up to level 7 and was starting to plan her next trip when Caleb announced he was expecting again! Matthew was not sure how they would deal with two young toddlers and a baby/babies but his husband was thrilled and Tiara was very glad she would be gone on a longer dig this time and thus avoid much of the crazy till the kids were a bit older.

Nikki Sharpe
    2n65gfs.png

5evlub.png

Alanna Lovell-Gen 4 heir
    30t2hhd.png

2d8ku8l.png

Luke D*u*m*a*s
    28uiemb.png

Olivia learning about her grandchild before she passed
    16jn9j.png

Elly learning about her grandchild
    219s7lt.png

Taylor and Tara learning about their niece at Taylor's birthday
    u0wtd.png

23k6oht.png

Teen Tara and Teen Taylor
    5phi04.png

2lx737s.png
  • Options
    Alanna Lovell-Gen 4 heir, she is sooooo cute! <3
  • Options
    tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    Ok guys quick question... Baby #3 was just born in-game, and Leo has already maxed his toddler skills with weeks to go til he ages up...so I'm doing pretty good with the 'multiple toddlers in the house' thing... Do you guys think they should have more kids?? I'm honestly thinking 4 or even 5 wouldn't be so bad! Am I crazy??

I'll be back with comments and an update later (hopefully)! I have to finish reading about Roman art and take a midterm this weekend, so if I disappear, that's why :grimace:
  • Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @JordanNicoleJJ you may be asking the wrong person...but I say have more!!! <says the person who usually has 6 and currently has 17>
  • Options
    @JordanNicoleJJ Go for it! [I'm also the wrong one to ask. lol]

@debjameswhite 17, Is that all? :D
  • Options
    Ok, I rolled a couple more kids up on the official legacy generator and here's the kids so far, plus what we would get if they had 1-2 more:
    Child 1 (Orion)
    Tod - Independent
    C – Creative, Rambunctious Scamp
    T – Genius, Master Mixologist
    YA – Materialistic

Child 2 (Leo)
    Tod – Inquisitive
    C – Genius (Whiz Kid)
    T – Active (Soulmate)
    YA – Erratic

Child 3 (No spoilers!)
    Tod – Fussy
    C – Active (Rambunctious Scamp)
    T – Genius (Renaissance Sim)
    YA – Mean

Child 4
    Tod - Clingy
    C – Creative (Artistic Prodigy)
    T – Good (Outdoor Enthusiast)
    YA – Romantic

Child 5
    Tod - Independent
    C – Good (Rambunctious Scamp)
    T – Romantic (Soulmate)
    YA – Dog Lover

I'm so excited! I'm definitely going for 4-5 now...but I already know choosing an heir is going to be so hard :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    Comments ~

@debjameswhite First of all I almost missed your question--yes, I'm "fixing up" all of the homes that came with Strangerville. The big houses have some...interesting floorplans lol. Now onto your updates! Aw I'm so glad Flynn finally got to experience fatherhood the right way--by Beatrice's side! MCCC strikes again with the multiples curse! Good thing Flynn and Beatrice are naturals. Noooo not the puppers :bawling: LOL I love that the cat hates Flynn :lol: Awww tiny kittens in tiny toddler arms will never not melt my heart <3 Oh no--and you JUST renovated the kitchen :astonished: Omg...big kitty playing with tiny puppy will also never not melt my heart :love:<3 AHH congrats (?) on the surprise nooboo! Lol poor Flynn...I don't blame him, he's got a million kids already. Thank god there's no child support in this game! :wink: Congrats on another boy!

@Heckstress17 I saw your comment on my gallery upload and I'm so glad you like the sim I made! Here's to hoping Julian likes her too :lol: Apparently "apples and watermelons" are still a thing but its carrots and strawberries now (I can't ever remember which one's which though lol). I'm hoping for a couple of girls this generation because I want a girl heir. God, Idk what I would have done if I'd gotten a girl last gen...I feel like she would've been gorgeous because Billie was gorgeous lol. The new house is WAAAY bigger and now I'm feeling your pain--they can barely afford the bills let alone furniture since Reed quit his amazing job :astonished: I'd been "shortening" the pool to pay bills, and eventually I just sold the whole thing to furnish some rooms lol. I need an update on your gorgeous family btw! Can't you just neglect all of your RL responsibilities for me? :innocent::lol:

@Rawla Aww what an adorable dog!!

@blondiebabe923 Oh my gosh pet death, nooooo :bawling: I feel like I say this about every update but Philomena is such a good mom! Look at her making Freya clean up her mess! Aww another girl--congrats! I love her blue eyes. Also I just realized Nik is getting FIT! No wonder Philomena keeps getting pregnant ;) Nik's fight scene looked awesome! I really need to try out the actor career! HOLY SMOKES you actually won the lottery!! I always buy tickets but I've never won it. I wouldn't know what to do with the money either lol. Omg Hope is such a cute kid! I'm rooting for her or Freya as heir, I haven't quite decided yet.

@EMSimmer30 I love your story recaps! Man...poor Tiara. A failed jungle expedition AND an unexpected pregnancy...I'm glad she and Nikki figured it out though. I don't blame her for not wanting the drama that comes with fame! Sounds like a win-win for them. Lol poor Matthew and Caleb having to take care of the tots while Tiara gets to go on vacation. I don't blame her though--toddlers are a nightmare :scream:
  • Options
    And an update!

Leo loves his new room! This little boy is gonna grow up spoiled :smile:
    d0.png

Meanwhile, outside... Run, Orion! The crazies are coming--and they've got fruitcake :scream:
    d1.png

The classic StrangerVille welcome wagon...I'll never get used to it.
    d2.png

I don't think I got this notification last time :flushed: Uh...what crater?
    d3.png

Oh, that one...the glowing one...in our backyard...right.
    d4.png

Anywho, Reed commutes to Oasis Springs for work now :lol: The weather is all over the place there--he almost got struck by lightning during a thunderstorm on his first day. I wonder if it reminded him of home (Brindleton Bay)? :lol:
    d5.png

He has already made friends with all of his coworkers--some even let him take cheek swabs to practice analyzing DNA! These guys are way nicer than his old coworkers :blush:
    d6.png

d7.png

He even got to use the fancy inventor machine thingy (look, he's the scientist, not me).
    d8.png

First of all, the bot is ADORABLE. Second of all, it's his new bff. And thirdly...am I a bad parent if I use his untested, potentially unstable inventions as decor in the kids' room? :sweat_smile:
    d9.png

d10.png

Home sweet, strange home.
    d11.png

Not even one RL minute after the home lot loaded, Severine was marching off to the hospital. It's GO TIME!
    d12.png

Reed put the kids to bed then waited in the bedroom (-slash-nursery-because-we're-broke) for her. She brought their newest little bundle of joy home, and Reed couldn't keep his hands off her :smirk:
    d13.png

Everyone, meet Andromeda Riggs! Finally, a girl!!
    d14.png

Reed rushed off to work after getting the tots situated, and Severine decided to take full advantage of their massive swimming pool (before I sold it lol) to lose some baby weight while she can. Last night was a Try For Baby night...so who knows?!
    d15.png

She's also attempting another garden!
    d16.png

This one is going much better than the last one since she can fertilize now.
    d17.png

The backyard was finally starting to come together...until I sold the pool to pay bills lol. Still, it's a pretty view!
    d18.png

Reed's gone most of the week, so he spends as much time as possible with them over the weekend.
    d19.png

At least there are two of them so they can entertain each other? :sweat_smile:
    d20.png

They're sooo cute and they've honestly been super easy toddlers. I hope my luck doesn't run out with #3 :grimace:
    d21.png

Orion maxed his skills a looong time ago, so Reed is trying to teach him good manners before he ages up. I think Leo will max his even faster than Orion did--he only lacks thinking now!
    d22.png

Of course Reed makes time for his youngest too. Since we're grinding for money during the week, her baby days just flew by...
    d23.png

...and now it's birthday time! As always, Reed invited over the family.
    d24.png

The boys couldn't wait to officially meet their little sis <3
    d25.png

Apparently Andromeda is going to be a fussy toddler! :astonished: But she's so cute, I think I can live with it :love:
    d26.png

Hmm, turns out she's a grandpa's girl :smile:
    d27.png

I have a feeling she's gonna keep grandpa Hunter young. Orrr make him throw out his back lol
    d28.png

Don't worry, grandma Billie got some toddler love too. Leo is such a sweetheart!
    d30.png

Two types of grandparents :joy:
    d31.png

Guys...Billie and Hunter are so close to passing...and I just can't handle it. Billie and Hunter are probably my favorite couple/parents/grandparents I've played yet :bawling: I really hope they at least make it through the holidays (it's almost Spooky Day)...
    d32.png

Also, I made a family tree! Click on the names for pics, jobs, aspirations, and traits (under 'biographical').
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 You know, I really like Arnold too. I think for looks he is my favorite, but I really want Beatrice to be one of the founders so I'm going to go with Spencer. I hope the challenge will forgive me cause I realize they're not that genetically different.

@Rawla I love Ares! He's so handsome!

@blondiebabe923 I'm so sad about Rico. I'm glad Philomena was able to cheer Freya up...or at least she tried. Congratulations on Hope. She's super cute. That was quite a fight Nik and Philomena had! Hopefully it won't traumatize Hope! Congrats to Nik on becoming a B-Lister. Wow! Congrats on winning the lottery! That will certainly help the legacy!! Great update. Oh and the kids look great. Love Hope.

@Kiwicantdie <waves>

@EMSimmer30 Poor Tiara but that little baby is adorable!

@JordanNicoleJJ I'm excited for your new kids! Leo is adorable in his new room. Yes Orion! Run! Are you trying to solve the mystery? Do you answer the door when they come to visit? Do they talk to you? Scary crater! Reed is so handsome. I really adore him. I'm not surprised everyone loves him enough to let him swab their DNA. Funny story...my Quinton married Philomena and he was a scientist too! Wow Sev really was big at go time but you only got one! Phew!! Hooray for a baby girl. I did not know we had sprinklers now. Somehow I missed that. Those boys are so adorable. They look awesome with their grandparents. I don't want to lose them either!
  • Options
    CY3KV.jpg
    Chapter 5: Pets, Kids and Holidays

I don’ t know if any of you noticed, but since seasons…it’s not good for the geek festival.
    D6PNg.png
    D6PNx.png

Little Hedy West is so adorable and Flynn is smitten with this girl.
    D6PPs.png

He’s also pretty taken with the newest little boy in the house too.
    D6PR1.png

Beatrice keeps little Chester busy. She’s a cat lover and can’t get enough of him.
    D6PRP.png

Flynn came home from work not feeling well. Even with 4 other boys in the house, Beatrice still wants to take care of him.
    D6PTh.png

At Harvestfest, they invited Aanya and Noel for dinner. Flynn was worried about her health and what might happen to his son, but things will be ok (AKA Noel will be a teen when Aanya passes).
    D6R1H.png

This cat and puppy though.
    D6QcO.png

Chester got sick to steal the attention away from Hedy’s birthday. Typical cat.
    D6QdQ.png
    D6Qer.png

Beatrice was at work so Flynn took him to the vet.
    D6Qq2.png

They don’t have a lot of money but Flynn wanted the best for the little guy so they opted for top treatment.
    D6QrK.png

Once they were home, Flynn made it up to Hedy. Look at that love.
    D6R4R.png

Have I mentioned that Beatrice loves Chester?
    D6QDa.png

She’s always got him in her arms.
    D6QEo.png

This cat though.
    D6QF9.png

He spends a lot of time at the vet, Beatrice is not a fan of mess.
    D6QFz.png

It was finally Winterfest and there were some excited boys in the West house.
    D6QHB.png

One in particular…
    D6QIC.png

While everyone was decorating, Spencer was being a sweetie and cleaning up.
    D6QMF.png

They were all happy with how it turned out.
    D6QNG.png

Some of Flynn’s other children were there for Winterfest.
    D6QOU.png

Spencer and his brother Luca became BFFs.
    D6QPO.png
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    @JordanNicoleJJ - FYI I updated the worlds listing on the main page, you reminded me I needed to add the other optional worlds lol :wink:

Also omg I don't know how you could manage all those wee ones! You and @debjameswhite have way more patience that I do. Reed really seems to be enjoying his new job, weather hazards and all haha. Their little home is definitely coming along quite nicely, Severine is really making things homey there with her garden. Aww bye bye pool haha. And the boys really seem like they are pleased with their newest sibling even if she is a fussy girl.

@debjameswhite - Aww puppies are the cutest and you are making me want a pet in my household now! Beatrice is a cat mom through and through carrying Chester around like a newborn babe. Aww the family being together around the tree makes me miss Christmas ♥ We know the boys will age up nicely but they are still cuties as kids.

@Everyone - I did a thing and I hope to update soon, I am so indecisive :joy:
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Yay I'm finally home and I can sit down to reply to all your updates :blush:
    THERE'S SO MANY!

@debjameswhite I think now Jared's ready to fight Grim for real... when it'll be his time to go, he won't go easily :joy: ... don't worry about the spoilers, I loved to know that Flynn and Beatrice had triplets! They're all so adorable. Seeing a pet dying, however, really kills me every time. OMG a fourth pregnancy?? Flynn's going to be the grandfather of all sims in your game at one point and I love it! :joy: with his genes running around town, Windenburg is going to become a paradise. I love Flynn and Beatrice, they look so cute together. Loved the fam decorating the tree together!

@JordanNicoleJJ thanks for all the informations on MCCC :flushed: I didn't know any of that!
    Oh my heart. Orion and baby Leo :bawling: so cute! Seeing Orion standing close to the crib like he ain't afraid of nothing is the best thing. I love how different they look and how they feel so close at the same time. But I also love how Sev and Reed are on full baby-making!mode 24/7 now :joy: (River turned out into such a handsome young adult! Daaaaaang) ... yes guys, make up for the lost time and enjoy life :joy: even if that means getting to twelve little nuggets. I think Reed's new job fits him perfectly The new house is gorgeous, I can't wait to see how you furnish it. Little Andromeda is gorgeous! I hope that Billie and Hunter don't pass any time soon though :cry:

@Heckstress17 it's all Jace's fault for having the face of an angel :joy: if you choose Julian (the oopsie baby as heir?? wow, that's progress! I dig it) then I might still be in time to create a couple of sims. Let me say it: I was so bummed seeing Salali die right there after Oliver's birth that I didn't even know what to do at that point. Next time I probably won't rush a baby and let my sims die in peace :joy:

@Rawla the new dog is adorable! I think eloping would be a great idea :wink: ... but either way it's 100% fine.

@blondiebabe923 Elijah and Freya are so cute playing together. Also... (kinda random but oh well) Nik is so ripped :joy: ... congrats on the new baby girl! And congrats to Nik for all that celeb points! Dang, that's a lot of money for a single household. I love it!
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    A little update B)

A couple of days after Nate and Salali's death, little Oliver aged up into a toddler.
    ... and...

O6f3cyj.png

... well. I don't really know where that hair came from :joy: maybe before turning grey Pablo was born with a nice set of red hair too.
    ( @Heckstress17 the gene is spreading! It has infected my game too h e l p)

Overall, I think he's going to be a super cute kiddo. He has Clover and Salali's eyes for sure.

MJguENq.png

The sad thing about it is that he aged up three days later... but with the grieving moodlet from his grandparents' death still on. Poor thing sure went through a lot from his crib. His silly trait should help him in the long run though.

QsEnlRD.png

Clover is a much different mom compared to Salali's freespirited "honey I lost the kids". As Pablo focused on work to get promoted and pay the bills, she started dedicating all her free time to rise Oliver with as much love as possible.

IcQH6wS.png

He's precious despite them hair :joy:

1zPmb9D.png

After the founders' death, the remaining Austins grew even closer. Lilah comes almost every afternoon to hang out. One of those days, Clover found out that she's expecting again. Life goes on.

IfM6f85.png

Not for Clover, though. No second kid for you any time soon, darling. After what I had to go through with your first pregnancy, you can forget it.

8rneZav.png

Curtis loves to stop by too.
    He aged up and as expected looks like a Lilah 2.0... with dad's and Salali's eye shape though.
    (Salali genes really do run strong in this family)

IC8USi5.png

I thought that he and Oliver would play together now that they've grown a little, but...
    ... most of the times, Curtis prefers to play on auntie Clover's pc :expressionless: (literally me)

E0jXoZ3.png

Oliver' silly spirit came out once he overcame his granparents' death.
    He's such a good little bean, I would really love to see him interact with other kids more.

VdiWuCe.png

But his only cousin preferes video games to him :joy:at least at the moment, so all the attention recieved comes from his parents. Maybe once the second one is born, he'll spend more time with them.

Clover is the one doing the most, since she doesn't have a job.

Pykx7yB.png

Pablo tries his best once he's home, though. He's a good, kind and funny dad... just, he's not always around.

OFMLxcJ.png

The more I looked into Oliver, the more I wanted him to socialize more with kids of his age.

MUdgOHi.png

???????????????????????

cBXYGyv.png

Just not with a sibling. I can't handle a second baby at the moment and Clover's sickness terrified me. The family ain't ready. They're barely functioning with one kid alone. Nope. Can't happen.

Taking care of Oliver hit Clover harder than expected. She dedicated so much energy into raising her son that she continuously fell ill. But luckily, it ain't pregnancy symptoms.

uFnQnX1.png

The fever lasted days.

O9PXQJW.png

(also: I'm aware that it is widly known, but I just noticed once again how cute it is that sims who had a creative childhood like Clover can still see the same shapes that a toddler/kid can see when playing with toys. It's such a nice touch to the game)

sgIE4Cr.png

After almost a week of hardcore parenthood/work full immersion, Pablo decided that it was time to bring Clover out of the house and enjoy some time alone with her. The spice festival arrived and it was finally time to get out of the house. Lilah and Jared could take care of Oliver for one night, after all.

QPzQ81B.png

Young adults need to young adulting :joy:

7Jbrjpn.png

In reality, Pablo had a surprise for Clover. He had been having this whim for a while now.

rgj8tZi.png

J0kEFGz.png

Well.

XAsNUJr.png

Clover might be living with him while raising their first kid, but she doesn't want to put a ring on it.
    Pablo was devastated.

DRDXt4K.png

He even cried about it.

63Cuo7Q.png
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    @Kiwicantdie I love when there's an update for me Saturday morning that I can read with my first cup of coffee!!! Oliver is adorable. Here's what I always forget with sims like Pablo. When they have that hair color that has a little bit of grey in it, if the kids are supposed to get Dad's it comes out red. If you're loving the red keep it, but if you want to change it to brown that would not be against the genetic challenge cause kids can not get dad's hair color right now! He sure is a cute little red head! It's so cute to see Clover spending so much time with him. I thought for sure Clover was expecting but since none of you were ready, what a relief she wasn't! Poor thing though not feeling well. I never put a connection to why the sims saw the shapes but now that makes total since. You're right it is a really nice touch. Oh...I can't believe the ending though! Pablo, I'm devastated too! I can't believe she said no!
  • Options
    Oliver is so cute!! Awww so sad that she said no. Poor Pablo.
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    Guess who's behind again? :lol: It's me! I just read everyone's updates and I'm loving everything that's going on. It's really motivating me to get back into the game. I feel like it's been forever since I played for longer then 5 minutes. Tomorrow I'm getting some good sim time in for sure. For now brief comments! :smile:

@JordanNicoleJJ - Had I been here to vote about your crazy 5 baby whim I would've said NO lol but that was just me looking out for your sanity. I can't wait to see all of Reed and Sev's little ones! Carrots and Strawberries for gender sway? hmm I might have to try it next gen and figure out which is which :) LOL your "shortening" and eventual deletion of the pool was so me this gen. I didn't miss the pool while it was gone, as long as the rooms are furnished that's what's important. Paying those bills on a big house is no easy task though. I hope the 5 kids don't use a lot of electricity or Reed's in trouble lol. And yes I did see the sim you made for Julian :heart: Thank you so much for making her! It was so thoughtful of you to make her an outdoor enthusiast. I'm super excited for Julian to grow up and meet her :blush:

That first shot of Leo playing in is new room is precious. I just love his little glasses. I'm getting Uncle River vibes. Not sure I'd go anywhere near it but "the crater" is pretty beautiful in that pic. Reed looks super handsome in his lab coat :love: A girl!!! Yay!!! And you named her Andromeda, love it! Ah blue eyes! I think she's gonna take after her Dad when she ages up(Though after looking at her in your family tree pic she does look pretty similar to her Mom) Also super glad to see Billie and Hunter still dropping by. I never want them to die! Great Family Tree btw! I like the sneak peek of Reed's daughter with Philomena. I still anticipate drama involving her :naughty:

@debjameswhite - I agree with you wanting one of Beatrice's kids to be your heir. Spencer will be a good one :) Oh no lol I haven't been to GeekCon recently, but I can see how the rain wouldn't be good for all those electronics. I guess EA kinda overlooked that one :lol: I love the pictures of the new kitty and puppy playing together. It was also nice to see your new clinic getting some use :wink: You got some nice shots of the family around the Christmas tree as well. :smile: I like that some of Flynn's other kiddos were involved as well. I imagine it's not easy keeping up with 17 kids lol but you're doing a great job.

@OJenn - You did a thing... hmm now I'm curious. Update update update!

@Kiwicantdie - I was scrolling along breifly looking at who had updated and saw Oliver's red hair and thought it was one of my updates :lol: I remember a few of Pablo's kids coming out with seemingly random hair colors. It's because he's got that salt n pepper color and it isn't available for kids so the game doesn't know how to properly give his kids his hair color. Some people just changed their kids to brown since it's close to his color, others left it as is. Either way Oliver is adorable! I'm so sad he's still scarred from Grandma's death. I would've thought he was too young to remember. I love that Lilah and Clover have remained friends and now the kids can grow up together. Curtis is the cutest!!! It's awesome he's got his grandma's eye shape. I love when a gene seems to be dominant like that. omg Clover rejecting Pablo's proposal :worried: ?????!!! Poor Pablo crying in bed :tired_face: She better make it up to him. Good thing baby #2 isn't on the way yet lol

@Rawla - I would've voted to see a wedding too :wink:

@EMSimmer30 - Aw I loved seeing all the baby rubs :blush: And you've got a redheaded heir just like me :heart:
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    @debjameswhite I'm glad you managed to read the update with a nice cup a coffee :blush: ... I knew about the hair color issue coming from a partner who has it, but somehow I wasn't expecting this result at all lol. I'm 100% fine with the red hair. I'm just not sure I would ever pick Oliver as heir though, since I'd like to stick with a sim who has a strict genetic relation to either a parent or a grandparent. It's such a nice touch/surprise anyway, I'm definitely going to keep it. They'll be more kids in the future for sure so who knows if all of them will get this unexpected result. As for the end, Clover better make it up to Pablo :wink:

@Rawla thanks! :blush: I hope I'll be cute even once he grows up.

@Heckstress17 don't worry about being late, I'm late too almost all the times :joy: ... I hope you'll find more time to play in the future! I knew about the hair color issue, but at the same time I was not expecting this at all?? I'm still bummed by the fact that I rushed to get this kiddo before the founders' death and I got played by my own game, why am I being trolled like this? Anyway, I'm 100% fine with the hair color. I like that something like this can happen, it makes the challenge of getting a genetically satisfying heir even more... challenging :joy: Clover broke Pablo's heart. But I mean, the girl needs some time, I can't really blame her. I hope she changes her mind in the near future.
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    Okay everyone meet the new kid on the block! Or rather the new girl in the city? I have been playing in Brindleton Bay for a while and needed a break from it so here we are in San Myshuno!
    fecda5a904.png

This is Savannah and she is a Art loving vegan who enjoys the outdoors.
    cefc0bf23a.png

She picked up the largest lot in town, the penthouse suite! So far she could only afford to renovate a small corner that has a bedroom and bathroom in it.
    c69572da2e.jpg

1919b44e6f.jpg

793ae984ab.jpg

6ce2b35f65.jpg

dced3b9e3d.jpg

Because of her love of art, she decided she'd enter the Critic career field and try her hand and beautifying the world!
    677dad5ccf.jpg

She is still working on the perfecting part.
    f821751506.jpg

But she is getting there! Also, omg these murals take forever to do!
    fdeb5c326d.png

Savannah does has one tiny little secret, she wants to be a vampire
    b9f8c845c3.png

Finding out who is and isn't a vampire is hard in the city, no one is really very forthcoming with that kind of info.
    83ee381196.jpg

Eventually, she met Penny, the one person who knows anyone and everyone in the city.
    04fbc23491.png

Before she could venture out to Forgotten Hollow to find Vlad he beat her to it!
    0304f3bebd.jpg

So I guess we just wait for Vlad to come back?
    ef99232251.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top