Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• Options
    blondiebabe923blondiebabe923 Posts: 202 Member
    I haven't played much. But I did get my laptop and have a few updates. Will update later. :)
  • Options
    blondiebabe923blondiebabe923 Posts: 202 Member

All was well in the Galloway family. Philomena was the perfect stay at home mom. Reading little Freya to bed 03-12-19-12-16-31-PM.png Rough housing with her 03-12-19-11-04-21-AM.png
    Bathing Elijah when he would get dirty 03-12-19-11-15-54-AM.png She loved her family so much that she wanted to have one more baby. So she went up to Nik and asked him if they could try for just one more 03-12-19-1-27-05-PM.png (I was content with 2 kids but a wish is a wish and I'm trying new things) To her relief Nik was on board 03-12-19-1-27-08-PM.png So off they headed to the walk in closet 03-12-19-1-27-31-PM.png03-12-19-1-27-33-PM.png03-12-19-1-27-37-PM.png Good thing the kids were sleeping because that closet was getting steamy 03-12-19-1-27-47-PM.png The next day Nik had his audition to be a doctor on a tv show and it was also Elijah's birthday. ( This is Nina's daughter Gianna 03-12-19-11-21-45-AM.png Natalies twins Akeem 03-12-19-11-22-11-AM.png and Shawna 03-12-19-11-22-27-AM.png and Nora's daughter Melinda 03-12-19-11-27-25-AM.png) The whole family was invited to celebrate Elijah's birthday During the party Nora was teaching Melinda some flash cards 03-12-19-11-34-27-AM.png and son (I wanna say his name is Jeff) was a teenager now and looked pretty sad for a party 03-12-19-11-34-42-AM.png it was time for Elijah to blow out his candles and mom decided to be the one to help 03-12-19-11-38-50-AM.png He rolled the creative aspiration for kids and the creative trait. So far I think he looks a little bit more like his dad with his moms complexion 03-12-19-11-47-05-AM.png Freya was having a lot of fun playing with her cousin Akeem 03-12-19-12-01-16-PM.png Nik was doing so well with his acting career that he aced his audition and it was time for work. He got into hair and make up 03-12-19-1-40-32-PM.png Then into costume 03-12-19-1-41-11-PM.png after that it was time to act. He finally had a female coworker to do his scenes. He flirted with her 03-12-19-1-45-05-PM.png fought with the patient 03-12-19-1-45-44-PM.png kissed the co star 03-12-19-1-47-04-PM.png diagnosed the patient 03-12-19-1-48-39-PM.png While this was happening Philomena showed up at the studio! 03-12-19-1-48-59-PM.png Than he had his death scene 03-12-19-1-49-31-PM.png After the shoot Philomena seemed a bit upset about the whole thing 03-12-19-1-50-06-PM.png Nik decided to take Philomena out to a fancy dinner to try and cheer her up. After dinner Philomena was feeling flirty and kissed Nik 03-12-19-2-01-54-PM.png Than She had some exciting news for him. 03-12-19-2-02-15-PM.png he was shocked 03-12-19-2-02-28-PM.png and instant happiness 03-12-19-2-02-31-PM.png He figured out why she was acting upset on the set because of all those hormones 03-12-19-2-02-40-PM.png. Upon getting the news and Freya coming home from daycare, she was throwing a temper tantrum and made a mess all of the foyer. He scolded her and she was not happy at all 03-12-19-2-04-29-PM.png After cleaning up the mess he went and read little Freya a bed time story 03-12-19-2-07-04-PM.png The next morning Nik decided to play some Foosball with Elijah 03-12-19-1-35-22-PM.png03-12-19-1-37-50-PM.png Philomena was now into her second trimester and was feeling the baby move. She asked Nik to feel too 03-12-19-2-35-40-PM.png It was time to share the news with the children. She told Elijah and he was so excited 03-12-19-2-36-48-PM.png03-12-19-2-36-55-PM.png After telling Elijah she helped him with his homework 03-12-19-2-37-16-PM.png Family day arrived and all the relatives showed up for breakfast 03-12-19-2-41-06-PM.png It was also little Freya's birthday Philomena helped her blow out the candles 03-12-19-2-46-16-PM.png03-12-19-2-46-11-PM.png She also rolled the creative trait and her aspiration was child whiz 03-12-19-2-55-45-PM.png and a last selfie with her brother 03-12-19-2-57-19-PM.png. Thats the end of the update for now. Here are some funny pictures that didn't really fit in. 03-12-19-2-33-17-PM.png03-12-19-1-47-34-PM.png03-12-19-11-07-49-AM.png

• Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @blondiebabe923 - Aww Philomena and Freya are so cute together, I love their mommy and me time ♥ I always feel like two is a good number of kiddos but Philomena wants what she wants haha. Elijah aged up into a real cutie, I definitely see more of his dad in him as well. Nik looked like he was having a blast on set at least! It's great that both Freya and Elijah are kids now, they can help mom and dad with the new baby when the big day arrives!
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    So I started a clean save to redo everything and start with minimal cc, which meant moving Luna and Dirk back into their home which is almost cc free. So far they are living it up and acting like the newlyweds they are.
    1f5b2098d3.jpg

They are enjoying their big house and the peace and quiet they have.
    d3c3143873.jpg

So far their favorite shred activity is chess, which Luna cheats at any chance she gets.
    2d54a6c4de.jpg

She is working on getting better since she will have four new opponents soon.
    af47059161.jpg

The nursery is finally complete and these two couldn't be more excited
    ff7c9ed288.jpg

0733b3a848.jpg

And then one night, during the first snow...
    39c0d542df.jpg

Poor Luna couldn't sleep at all and that's when she knew it was go time.
    3ae4f331d7.jpg

Of course, Dirk was fast asleep even while Luna cried out in pain :joy:
    b3139a4722.jpg

6e3d10d029.jpg

With everything in place Luna gave birth to four healthy babies.
    30945e2e2b.jpg

And in order of birth....

Tristan
    763635bc82.jpg

Ashton
    7eb905f6bd.jpg

Olive
    a8ed771519.jpg

and the youngest by a few minutes, Elaine.
    7161760924.jpg
  • Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    Flynn West just can’t help himself. He loves people. Men, women, they are all just so beautiful he can’t keep his hands off of them. That got him into a bit of trouble back home. He messed with the wrong person and not only did it get him blacklisted from all the good parties, but he was fired from his job and even his own family disinherited him. What could he say? He was a player and he enjoyed risk. He hadn’t always been this way. Once he had been loving and loyal but he had been devastated when he discovered his girlfriend with another man. If you can’t beat them? Join them and that’s what he’s doing! The only question is, is there someone out there who can capture his heart and help him make a more permanent mark on the world?
    CTIXZ.png
    CY3KV.jpg
    Chapter 01: Beginnings

Flynn West and his dog Mae moved to Windenburg with little more than the shirt on his back. That wasn’t altogether true. He had enough to buy this small house and more importantly, time to figure out what exactly he wanted.
    CZCNq.png

It wasn’t long before the neighbors came by to welcome him. Flynn had the best intentions, but then he saw this beauty.
    CZCPv.png

When everyone left, she found a reason to stay behind.
    CZCRd.png

Flynn tried to keep his head down. He spent a lot of time exercising with Mae.
    CZCWN.png

He met a lot of different people.
    CZCZA.png
    CZD0P.png

Then Mae surprised him by giving birth to two little boys. Adam and Billy.
    CZD1S.png

Siobhan surprised him even more by wanting to meet with him and he just couldn’t resist.
    CZD3S.png

He asked her to be his girlfriend. She said yes and it wasn’t long after this he learned she was married.
    CZD5N.png

At least he has cute puppies.
    CZD6D.png

Mae was a good mama who played with her pups.
    CZD7r.png

He decided he wasn’t going to care. He met London Hurst.
    CZD8n.png

Zoe Callahan. Things never really went very far with these girls. They weren’t overly interested in him.
    CZDc5.png

Candy was though.
    CZDdg.png

She was really interested in him.
    CZDe4.png

Later she invited him out and this is where she casually mentioned she was married.
    CZDfr.png

I guess that’s how we roll in Windenburg.
    CZDg9.png

Later Siobhan invited him to her house, I wonder if she knew her husband would be home soon.
    CZDkk.png

Hubby didn’t seem to care that Flynn was there.
    CZDmT.png

Flynn even spent the night. It was the oddest experience he’d ever had.
    CZDnQ.png

Meanwhile, Flynn had also met a girl more his age. They were becoming close friends. She lived with Zoe and her new husband. You can see he’s worried about Beatrice hanging out with Flynn.
    CZDrh.png

Zoe thinks it’s great. Maybe now Flynn will stop hitting on her!
    CZDqZ.png

She can take care of herself though. When he tried to put the moves on her, she told him absolutely not!
    CZDtw.png

She didn’t put up with foolishness from Flynn’s dog Mae either. She let Mae know she wouldn’t put up with aggression.
    CZDvd.png

The two of them just hung out and talked for hours.
    CZDwt.png

Sometimes they would just hang out at the house and eat Chinese food.
    CZDyP.png

Flynn went celebrity watching and Judith Ward took to him right away! Little did he know she had just secretly eloped and was now Judith Flex.
    CZDB8.png

She enjoyed using him to make a big scene.
    CZDBR.png

She enjoyed using him for other things as well.
    CZDDq.png

There was one person in his life however who was a true friend through all of this.
    CZDEc.png

There were so many of these.
    CZDFx.png
    CZDFW.png
    CZDG4.png

And so much of this.
    CZDH4.png

Whenever he got sick though
    CZDHs.png

There was only ever one person ever interested in taking care of him.
    CZDIf.png

She even cleaned his house.
    CZDIB.png

Flynn started to wonder what the heck he was doing.
    CZE35.png

He started breaking it off with the different women in his life. Some took it well.
    CZE4S.png

Some did not.
    CZE49.png
    CZE5p.png
    CZE63.png
    CZE6q.png

“Darling, what took you so long? Let’s still be friends.”
    CZE6Y.png

Later he took Beatrice out to tell her what he had decided. She was acting strange.
    CZE7v.png

She wasn’t sure she believed her ears, but she suggested they take a small vacation to get away and let him clear his head.
    CZE9j.png

They spent a lot of time watching old movies.
    CZE9t.png

They also spent a lot of time talking. Flynn was really honest with her about his past life and how he felt he’d been messing up.
    CZEas.png

She realized she had a confession too.
    CZEbM.png

She’d always had feelings for him.
    CZEfu.png

Flynn wasn’t sure how to react at first. He didn’t want to mess things up with his best friend. They went back home to celebrate the New Year.
    CZEdo.png

By this time, Flynn realized he’d be a fool if he let her slip away. He confessed he had feelings for her too. He always had, but he’d been too afraid to act on something that felt so real.
    CZEvA.png

He told her, and showed her just how much he loved her.
    CZEic.png

Then, as the New Year rang in, he began a new more meaningful chapter of his life.
    CZEjr.png

Little did he know…
    CZElY.PNG
  • Options
    @blondiebabe923 It's so sweet to see Philomena being such a good mom to Freya. This is more the Philomena I remember @JordanNicoleJJ !! hehehe :) All the little babies are so sad! Except Melinda! Elijah turned out pretty cute! It was fun to see Nik's acting career but too bad Philomena doesn't care for it! Freya aged up pretty sweetly as well. I can't wait to see the new nooboo!
  • Options
    EEEEE @OJenn While I wasn't looking, you updated! Hooray! I'm glad I thought to scroll up after posting!! I love Dirk and Luna. I love the picture of Luna cheating at chess. Sometimes I feel like the other sim knows deep down and I think Dirk is on to her! What? Four? Why don't I remember that! Wow! Oh my gosh I love all four of them!! I'm excited to see more!!
  • Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    Hi everybody! So many updates, so little time! Sorry if I'm late once again or it seemed like I disappeared, uni is currently killing me :bawling:

@debjameswhite I'm loving all of your builds, really! Your approach is probably the best... I should build as much as possible too before jumping right into the game. But... :sweat_smile: building; it's hard. Teach me! <3 ... Flynn West's first update killed me :joy: the boy really did get to work didn't he.

@JordanNicoleJJ yeessssssssssss, Strangerville! <3 I had to muffle my fangirl scream. I'm loving Severine and Reed together, they look so happy compared to all the drama that followed. Orion already sounds like the perfect name for the (maybe) future saviour of Strangerville :blush: can't wait to see more of the happy couple in this weird town.

@Heckstress17 oooh, Ty! He grew up into such a handsome teen! See your sims genes never fail in game, I swear :joy: lol of course now the girls are much more interested in him. I don't even know who I'm rooting for to be honest, but... man. Jace. :flushed: oh boy.

@blondiebabe923 Nik and Philomena look really good together and their growing family is adorable <3 I'm really interested in seeing the kids' genes.

@OJenn your update pics are truly beautiful :blush: Maaaan, four babies at once! I'm expecting parenting skill over 9000 :joy:
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Update time!

Winter is almost here and Clover and Pablo are ready to leave the woods.

r1V5Jfc.png

Together.

GC79ZPE.png

Clover decided to bring him home with her to introduce him to the rest of the family. It's the first time she's been back since her brother's wedding. She's been away almost all autumn, a really long time.

b3xn0xV.png

Nate and Jared were not surprised in the slightest about seeing her bring a boy home.
    I just love how they both looked at Pablo with that half smirk.
    "Oh, so that's why you were away for so long."

dWk0lDK.png

Pablo clicked with the whole family right away.

JYqrOvZ.png

... but not even five minutes after stepping through the front door, Clover found out that Lilah is expecting.

4wW3Gh6.png

Her face was kind of... enigmatic :joy: I'm not sure she was extatic about this at first.
    She had the "oh so that's what I'm supposed to do sooner or later" kind of face. I think she might have inherited her parents' not so maternal instinct :joy:

VLHRDda.png

But she warmed up to the idea of becoming an auntie pretty soon.

2wfXOsT.png

With Jared and Lilah expecting at least one kid, this house has become way too small for Clover. There's barely room for five people, six is truly too much. I can't have Clover sleep in the yard :joy:
    So of course Pablo proposed to let her stay at his place. Clover was ok with this from the start. He only had to convince her parents that he had no bad intentions at all.

nevermind the horribly placed painting on the wall

zKF7kWA.png

The very next day, Clover moved in with Pablo.
    He's living alone in the big house that his parents left him before passing away. I think that I'll create from scratch the family of future partners, parents, siblings and all, but for this time I was 100% fine with having him all by himself in the world.

Did I mention already that I don't know how to build? :joy: ok. Bear with me on my builds pls. This' gonna be awkward.

l8iX93J.png

Succesfull move-in day celebration: a snowman :wink:

GWcHhWh.png

Clover's really happy for having moved out of the old house. She's studying really hard to become a better herbalist, plus she's gonna be in charge of cooking bugs for Pablo since she doesn't trust him around fires anymore :joy:

dlILzzy.png

UjBOXn8.png

The only other living thing in this house is Mr. Plum.

MqSGx6p.png

Pablo wanted to introduce him to Clover, since he cares a lot about his old pet.

qB39NML.png

But Mr. Plum was not having it one bit.

H1zHoLF.png

Winterfest was almost right behind the corner, so Clover decided to invite the entire family over for dinner.

F89zU04.png

Nate walked right in like he thought he was still in his twenties :joy: he might have become an elder, but he's still a child at heart.

WrEWLln.png

All of the Austins were really happy to be there.

yHvYa61.png

Pablo has no problem fitting in, he just clicks so well with every single one of them. Also he was super excited about Lilah's pregnancy. It's a bit too soon for him and Clover to even think about it, but I think he would be such a great dad.

cCwdZkU.png

It was also really nice for both Clover and Lilah to catch up like the old times. I'm glad I have her in the family.

yMvuEbm.png

So many conversations going on at once, I'm impressed by how well the game handled this mess of a dinner party :joy:

9FK9VVa.png

Taking the "eating for two" to the letter :joy:

VKW2a5n.png

Pablo was at the center of attention for the entire afternoon. He spent hours talking about himself, the house and his family. He just began working as an athlete. The food was nice only because Clover took care of it. And YAY nobody set themselves on fire! Progress!

7Ai1Q6q.png

... aaaand of course Lilah had to go into labor right there.

U88yA57.png

Dinner ended with 3/4 of the family rushing to the hospital. I don't think Lilah shared Jared's enthusiasm :joy:

hHl0Ucr.png

Clover and Pablo didn't really mind to be left alone.

0oXkSjT.png

ilJmqH4.png

Plus: Lilah and Jared had one baby boy!
    Next update I'll definitely have to send Clover and Pablo to meet the little one.

AfK8Tj2.png
    Post edited by Kiwicantdie on
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    Hey guys! I wish I could be more active but life's keeping me busy. My daughter started soccer again, my sons speech therapy appointments are more frequent now, it's spring break, AND we're currently moving stuff into a newly renovated area of the house. Needless to say I don't have an update, but I do wanna comment! :)

@debjameswhite - Your restaurant looks amazing! :love: It's not a sad attempt at all! I'm so flattered that I was an inspiration for this build :heart: It really turned out beautiful. I love the color scheme and the outdoor patio. I thought it was interesting to learn you normally build from the outside in. I'm the complete opposite. My habit of building the shell of the house has gotten me in trouble a few times though, like running out of space for rooms. Also awesome job getting so many community lots built before starting with your founder. I did that and planned Oasis Springs out. It was the best decision I've made in this challenge. Having a cohesive look to all the community lots, and having them already placed for my founders was a lifesaver.

omg this update :dizzy: First of all I have to say I love your new header. Having the Loch Nes Monster since you're playing in Windenburg is perfect. It's so different seeing you play the bad boy. I've always loved how wholesome and loving your men have been. I'm happy to see that Flynn still has a good heart. Wow has he gotten around though :joy: "That's just how we roll in Windenburg" lol Apparently no one appreciates the sanctity of marriage anymore. Especially the girl who's husband was totally chill with Flynn spending the night and hanging out with them. That's an interesting relationship. Beatrice being such a great friend while Flynn was figuring himself out earned her major points from me. Seeing them vacation together and admitting their feelings was really sweet. I thought we were coming to a sort of happy ending to the update until I saw that last picture LOL wow! I guess you've decided to just roll with it? That's a brave choice lol but the right one I think. It's always fun to play as the game happens. And well... all those babies happened :lol: What is your risky woohoo set to?!

@OJenn - I'm so happy to see you had time to update. You're killing me with saying you went CC free lol girl I'm calling you out. I saw soooooo much CC in your pics. Not that I'm complaining, it all looks amazing, and oh so tempting. Your Dirk is so handsome, I really love how you've made him over. I know I've said that before, but it needs to be said again. Luna's so cute with her pregnant belly. I can't believe there were FOUR babies in there! I remember when @Tellex had quads. She handled them surprisingly well, as I'm sure you will. I love the way you set up their highchairs with the decals above them. Anyway OMG they're all so cute!!! Tristan with his little pout, and he's the only one with a different eye color right? Too cute. I can't wait to see more of them :smiley:

@Kiwicantdie - Aw, sorry to hear school is a killer right now. Hang in there! I'm super happy you're still able to pop in and update/comment. Clover looks so pretty in that first pic :love: Pablo looks like he's over the long vacation though :lol: I love that she brought him home to meet the family. Side note, the room with the archway by the table is decorated beautifully. Her Dad and Jared giving Pablo the approving side eye is the best. Like Father like son. Aw Lilah's expecting! Clover's such a free spirit I can't actually picture her being a Mom herself. She definitely seems like the cool world traveling Aunt type to me. Pablo looked adorably excited about Lilah's pregnancy. I think he'll make a good Dad too. I don't know what you're talking about! Their house is gorgeous, and so so so pretty all snow covered! omg Pablo and the hamster :joy: Clover can just whip him up a dinner of bugs to make him feel better. I'm glad she didn't serve her specialty at the dinner party :lol: omg Jared's face while rushing off to the hospital with Lilah is the best lol Great Update!
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    @blondiebabe923 Philomena is such a great mom in your game--much better than she is in mine! And it looks like Nik is a great actor. His doctor gig reminded me of Grey's Anatomy--coworker romances, treating patients, and someone dying is basically the plot of every Grey's episode ever lol. The toddlers aged up nicely. Freya's my favorite right now, but they're both super cute.

@OJenn OMG!! Quads! It seems like it's been forever since someone got the quads curse...good luck :grimace: They're all SO cute though, you can't even be mad. Hopefully you get some good genetic variation--it's always hit or miss with multiples.

@debjameswhite I love all of your community lots so much! I don't blame you at all for just wanting to play already--I get the same way after only building 1-2 lots. I had a sneaking suspicion about Beatrice from the beginning--she's the only one who didn't give in to Flynn's advances! I'm glad he finally realized he had a good thing and settled down, but OMG that's a lot of kids!!

@Kiwicantdie AHH YES PABLO AND CLOVER (Pablover? Cloblo? the ship name needs work) 5EVA *fangirl screams* Of course he got along with the family so well--how couldn't he? He's literal perfect. And Lilah is too cute with her baby bump! LOL @ Clover's face though. I relate way too much. Oh. My. God. I LOVE Pablo's house!! Mr. Plum obviously isn't happy about getting a new roommate :lol::joy: Pablo is gonna be an amazing dad, and I'm a horrible person for wanting them to have babies ASAP. But hey, at least we'll get to see Jared's baby--congrats to the happy couple. Man, he sure has come a long way since his player days as a teen lol.

Sorry if I missed anyone. I've got another update to post, should be up tonight or tomorrow!
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited March 2019
    @OJenn - Quads! *dies* <3 MCCC strikes again? lol
  • Options
    Guys, I can't believe this gym. So many people are downloading it! It shot past my #1 build and it's just a redo of an existing lot!
    D14sf.PNG

@Kiwicantdie How does Clover always look so serene? Look at Pablo's face! Hehe It was exciting that they left the woods together though! I love the look on father and son's face as well! Poor Pablo! I'm not surprised he fit in though. I love Pablo. I really like the house that Pablo and Clover moved in to. It's very cute from the outside. Mr. Plum! How cute. I still haven't gotten that pack yet but look how adorable! Is he biting Pablo on the nose? Ouch! I loved the pictures of everyone coming over for Winterfest. The family really looked like they were having a good time. Hooray for just one child! Can't wait to see the little guy :)

@Heckstress17 My risky woohoo is set at 10% but when things weren't going the way I had originally expected, I encouraged his behavior so this isn't all risky woohoo's fault. If I had gone with Charlie, he's mean and he really would have been a not nice character, but Flynn is good at heart. I like my good boys. :)

CY3KV.jpg
    Chapter 2: Kids

There was one more birth announcement to come for Flynn.
    D12QD.PNG

It was followed by a sincere message of happiness for him. Actually there were a few.
    D12Rm.PNG
    D12Rq.PNG

He’s begun getting handy around the house. Billy West likes to serenade him when he’s working.
    D14mJ.png

Even though the boys don’t really like strangers (Mae passed a while ago) they love Beatrice and know when she’s there.
    D13MV.png

She always takes a minute to greet the pups first.
    D13Pe.png

The couple talked about their future, Flynn’s house
    D13Qq.png

Finally, Flynn told her he had recently betting getting phone calls about children he had fathered.
    D14pc.png

Candy had never told him she’d been pregnant with his children. That was the most shocking, when she finally called to tell him about Jared and Mitchel, she confessed that he didn’t just have the twins, there were six children. Beatrice didn’t place the blame entirely on Flynn. She suggested it was time for him to meet his children and so they began.

First they started with his kids with Candy.
    D14gX.PNG

This little guy is Duncan.
    D13Y6.png

This is a very surprised Monica. She’s one of a set of triplets.
    D13YL.png

This is Devon who took to him right away.
    D13ZV.png

The final girl, Marci. She started off a little shy but warmed up.
    D140H.png

Finally, his youngest, the twins Jared and Mitchel.
    D142f.png
    D142B.png

Next, he met his son Arnold who he had with Morgan Villareal.
    D143I.png

His two little ones with Siobhan, Erin and Vance.
    D1468.png

Kaci who was Jade Rosa’s daughter.
    D146J.png

Noel who he had with Aanya Grace.
    D147m.png

Cassie who is Judith Ward’s little girl.
    D147A.png

Finally the twins Angel and Cadence he had with Bella Goth.
    D149a.png
    D149w.png

Later he took his 3 oldest girls out to a restaurant with Beatrice. He was nervous but Beatrice was great. She hit it off immediately with girls.
    D14bu.png
    D14bT.png
    D14c6.png
    D14cp.png

When they got back to Flynn’s house, Beatrice told him how she had had a wonderful time meeting his children and seeing him with them. She was so proud of him for how he was behaving and she couldn’t wait to start her life with him and start a family of their own.
    D14eA.png

That night they celebrated in a new way.
    D14in.png
  • Options
    Update

Welcome back to Strangerville where if the locals don't scare you off, the boiling heat might! Seriously, these summer heat waves are intense...
    b1.png

Reed and Severine don't seem to mind the heat--they're just a couple in love. They often walk down to the local library (with air conditioning!) to play chess during the hottest parts of the day.
    b2.png

Reed maxed out his logic skill as a teenager, but he enjoys teaching Severine various strategies.
    b3.png

She rarely wins, but she's a quick learner and loves the challenge!
    b4.png

Most nights, they can't help but just sit and admire their perfect little nooboo. "Look at that...we did that."
    b6.png

They definitely want more kids--just as soon as they can afford to move into a bigger place. (They have quite a bit of value wrapped up in their current home, but they still need to save 40k to move to the fancy part of town.)
    b5.png

Orion's birthday arrived surprisingly quickly, and of course his grandparents and Uncle River came over to celebrate. I was pleasantly surprised to see Billie and Hunter are aging oh-so-gracefully! River, on the other hand, is still a moody teen :lol:
    b7.png

All these years, and they're still so in love <3
    b8.png

Orion popped out of the bassinet in a shower of sparkles and instantly became the cutest toddler ever. At least, that's what Grandma says.
    b9.png

Hunter is so proud of Reed--for finally leaving his abusive relationship, for starting over without a penny to his name, and for creating one amazing, beautiful family.
    b10.png

Meanwhile, Grandma Billie was quickly realizing that little Orion takes after her--he's got her sass independent spirit, for sure!
    b11.png

Orion is definitely the star of the show right now, but Reed and Severine still make time for each other after he goes to bed.
    b12.png

Their guilty pleasure is cuddling up on the couch and watching sappy yet heart-warming rom-coms. Reed can't believe his luck sometimes--his love life has played out the plot of so many of those movies.
    b13.png

You know the kind--best friends are secretly in love with each other, but one is in a (toxic, dead-end) relationship. Over the course of the movie, they finally admit their love and live happily ever after! (a.k.a. every Hallmark movie ever lol)
    b14.png

Just when they thought their lives couldn't get any better--Severine found out she's pregnant! Unfortunately, they don't really have room for another toddler (poor Orion practically lives in a closet as it is), so they're going to have to really grind for the next couple of weeks...they're only half-way to their 40k goal :grimace:
    b15.png

Thankfully Orion is very independent and prefers to entertain himself...with Severine's pots and pans :lol: Maybe he'll grow up to be a chef like mommy?
    b16.png

His favorite activity is reading with mommy, but he insists on reading his books himself (he mostly just looks at the pictures). Severine loves how independent he is--it gives her time to learn more skills!
    b17.png

Reed's working his plum off every day and really needs a vacation, but he knows it's all going to be worth it when he feels nooboo #2 kick.
    b18.png

Firework Day rolled around and the family decided to keep it simple. Despite the blazing heat (probably not so good for the baby :grimace: ), Severine filled up the kiddie pool for Orion and started grilling burgers for dinner.
    b19.png

The look of pure happiness on Orion's face and the sound of his little giggles were totally worth the heat stroke.
    b20.png

As night fell, the family brought out the fireworks. Poor Orion didn't know what to think...
    b21.png

I don't think he liked them lol.
    b22.png

As Reed and Severine started lighting the big ones, Orion ran screaming back to the house :lol:
    b23.png

Orion put himself to bed, so Reed and Severine cooled off with some water fun of their own. I swear, these two bring out the inner child in each other. I love this family so much <3
    b24.png
    b25.png

• Options
    @debjameswhite - Wow what a time Flynn has had and omg that's alot of children! (Do you have child support on in MC Command Center because yikes!) Beatrice has been there through it all and she seems really sweet I do hope Flynn has learned from his way and they can move on and be happy together with the twins♥

So many little ones to meet omg! Beatrice is taking this really well lol.

@kiwicantdie - Ha Pablo looks like he is super over the bugs in the great outdoors! I am glad to see Pable getting along with the family. And omg Pablo's family home is so cute I think you did really good.

@Hecktress17 - You know I can't live without *some* CC :joy:

@JordanNicoleJJ - My favorite part of this whole update was seeing Billie and Hunter ♥ and of course moody River lol. Omg Orion is an absolute cutie sassing his grandma. Aww congrats on the nooboo Reed and Severine make cuteness so I can't wait to see their newest addition.

• Options
    edited March 2019
    @Heckstress17 uni is not hard but most days I'm out from dawn till dusk because I live kinda far away from it (and in the weekends I work too), so... that's the hard part :bawling:
    With the amount of times I plan to send Clover to Granite Fall to complete the aspiration, I fear I'm going to overfill her inventory of bugs :joy: ... Pablo better be ready!
    I hope spring break goes well for you and your family <3

@debjameswhite congrats on that gym! It looks awesome! :blush: lol Flynn meeting all of his kids is both cute and out of this world... he has so many already! I mean, he really does have great genes so I assume that the town is going to be filled with beautiful sims :wink: Beatrice is such a perfect match for him, she's so understanding. i can't wait to see their family grow even more! <3

@JordanNicoleJJ I'm still in full fangirl mode over Strangerville so I couldn't wait to see more of your updates :blush: summer there looks like hell, but Reed and Severine did well surviving it. Orion looks like a mini Reed! He's so adorable! I'm so happy that they're expecting a second nooboo already... too bad that it's grind!time. Man, Reed and Severine are so cute together I'm so glad all is well for them at the moment <3
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    Here comes another (big) update :blush:

I had much more time than expected to play this weekend, so here we go.

Party above.

vsFs3Uc.png

Hell down below.

QvfXZYU.png

Salali and Nate might have let their daughter go live in a new neighborhood, but they still stalk her for most of the hours of the day :joy: ... I spotted Nate walking by the house so many times already, it's unbeliavable.

RNaEy55.png

Clover tried to figure out a way to prevent them from snooping too much.

N1lP7zK.png

I don't think shoving snow in her parents' face would stop them, but ok then. If it works for the time being, why not. Indipendence is hard earned.

ftmxBt9.png

A couple of days later, it was already time for the new baby's birthday. Sadly, Pablo was off to work so I could only send Clover to meet the little one. As soon as Clover step foot inside her old room, she was so glad she had moved out of that place :joy:

NR9DAYf.png

Curtis Austin is a mini Lilah :blush:

rLZjzH2.png

Baby fever hit like a lightening bolt :joy:
    Clover adores him and loves being an auntie.

WqkZ60d.png

I think Curtis loves her back.

xhU3U6D.png

VNGjRyb.png

Between stalking Clover and taking care of the new baby, grandma and grandpa didn't have one bit of energy left in their bones. Poor Salali fell asleep on the couch in the middle of the afternoon.

oWXDHR7.png

Tankfully, Clover was more than willing to look after Curtis for a couple of hours.

7YbGhOG.png

(I can't. He's too cute.)

rYNm8mh.png

I then switched playing with Jared for a little while, because I wanted to take care of some makeovers and home renovations, and that's when I noticed that Salali and Nate's life bar is already full and sparkling. They're about to die very very soon and I don't think I'm ready. At least not without having them hold in their arms the possible gen 3 heir. So sorry Clover for whatever plan you had in mind, it's already baby making time :joy:

First attempt didn't go well, but time's ticking.

5Er6vpK.png

Zdb33u2.png

Then Winterfest morning arrived.

RDEi2zZ.png

Thankfully, with some good news for the family.

nuUHRL7.png

Clover couldn't believe the perfect timing and rushed downstairs to tell Pablo.

Pun0msr.png

He was ecstatic. It's a bit too soon, but whatever. Party like Grim is right behind the corner :joy:

ViWlO6k.png

rJwXiZL.png

Of course Pablo and Clover had the whole family over. Curtis came too on his wobbling legs.

uKp5MbA.png

Ah, yes. That's what I want to see in my game :wink:

xZxwxIf.png

When it was time to reveal the pregnancy, Salali couldn't almost believe her own eyes.
    Two grandkids so close in age is amazing.

Uk8Dj9u.png

... and when Santa arrived, well... he was not how they all remembered him :joy:

4bTPJQ2.png

Well then. Whatever. As long as he remembered to bring them presents, all was well.

PxjYbLn.png

jvaPv8W.png

Overall, it was a great night for the fam.

gn1FC0K.png

QvtVzn7.png

dshMAd1.png

even if Curtis got no present

j7tYUL2.png

The following days, pregnancy revealed its worse symptoms. Clover was no longer having a good time.
    Nausea never went away.

rWW69Ku.png

joE0JQm.png

Between this pregnancy and winter time Clover found herself being stuck at home, unable to move around as much as she liked.
    She won't go back to Granite Fall till spring, plus she doesn't have a job. As she tried to figure out how to help Pablo with the bills, she kept doing what she does best: snowmen.

U1zbRDI.png

(or at least she tried :joy: )

PXUI46W.png

Also: spotted Bella on the verge of death because she obsessively kept trying to shovel snow in this outfit.

hgxi1ej.png

Third trimester arrived soon, but Clover's belly was so big at this point that I was prepared for the worst.
    And by worst I mean multiples :joy:

xu10lR7.png

Her boobs too :flushed: I mean. That's... not... normal??? Or is it????? :joy:
    Pablo couldn't wait to hold their baby(s??) in his arms.

6mFVwzM.png

And his wish was soon answered.

gziAs3S.png

QNTGCqa.png

Gen 3 is officially here <3
    There was just one baby in that belly :grin: little Oliver!

Pablo couldn't be happier.

4JP3fXm.png
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    Okay guys I did it, I am scared and feel bare but I did it :cry: Now it's time to do damage control I will try and post pics along the way.
    d1164c18b7.png
  • Options
    Here for some comments, then off to play for a bit!

@debjameswhite SIX children with Candy?! Wow! I adore his toddlers with Siobhan--what beautiful blue eyes. And twins with Bella Goth? Mortimer can't be happy about that! Ooo I can't wait to see if Beatrice and Flynn start a family of their own!

@Kiwicantdie Of course Nate and Salali are stalking Clover...I wouldn't expect any less from your weirdo family :lol: I sure do love them though. Ohhh man, Curtis is PRECIOUS :love: AHH YESSS baby making time!! How perfect that it fell over Winterfest--that's a perfect present for Nate and Salali <3 Man, Willow Creek is so beautiful in winter. I'm so happy Clover's an outdoorsy Sim so I get to see more of the scenery. Congrats to the happy couple--and congrats on a single birth! I used to get so excited when I'd get multiples, but MCCC ruined it for me :unamused:

@OJenn Good luck!
  • Options
    Hey guys *waves* I think I'm gonna have to aim for posting a weekly update. At least until I get used to being so busy. You can also blame @Francisca464 for getting me into Fallout 76 because that's where my free time's going atm :tongue: Kidding, the blame's all mine lol Anyway, I'm hoping to play tonight so I should have something to post soon. Until then, comments! :smiley:

@OJenn - :open_mouth: No mods at all?! Props to you because I've tried and failed lol I limit myself to defaults, hair, makeup, and MCC. I think you'll find yourself appreciating more what the game has in terms of clothing and decor. I know once I was forced to use what we've got it made me a lot more creative when creating builds and particularly outfits. Good luck!

@debjameswhite - Aw yay! I'm glad your gym redo is doing so well on the gallery. It's one of my fav lots you've done for Windenburg, it deserves the love :heart: I love Flynn's pups. What breed are they? Beatrice being completely on board with Flynn stepping up as a Dad is awesome. She's one understanding woman that's for sure. She's handling all of this far better then I ever would :joy: Anyway, he's made such cute kiddos, especially his triplets with Candy. It was sweet of them to bond with Beatrice over dinner. I think it's Beatrice's turn to become a Mama too :wink:

@JordanNicoleJJ - I am loving these Philomena free updates :mrgreen: Reed definitely upgraded with Severine. Seeing their little family grow warms my heart. Or maybe that's the heatwave :lol: It really does look brutal in Strangerville. But hello omg?! Reed playing with Orion in the kiddie pool is the absolute cutest! I didn't have firework day in my game. I'm jealous! Those pics were great. I swear you're the queen of sim holidays. Orion running off scared was super cute. As is Severine's summer outfit! I can't believe they're gonna have another baby so soon. It's tough when you've got a plan and your sims won't stick to it :joy: Oh well, fingers crossed for a girl!

@Kiwicantdie - Oh man it sucks to be out all day because of a long commute. Ever since we moved to middle of no where Tennessee it feels like a trip to the grocery store keeps me out all day lol Not exactly the same, but I can sympathize :lol: I'm surprised you've got anytime at all to play and update! Though I am super duper glad you manage :heart: Your decorating is SO cute! I can't believe you sold yourself so short on Clover's house. Clover with baby Curtis (which I'm not 100% sure Jared was involved in the making of lol) is the cutest. I knew she'd be a great Aunt but omg you proved me wrong about her not becoming a Mom for awhile :joy: No more predictions from me. Seeing the whole family together for Christmas was great. Even if Santa has always been a bit off in your game lol. Clover has certainly grown this pregnancy, and not just in her belly :open_mouth: I don't know what that issue happens to some sims and not others but she's not the only one I've seen that happen to. Anyway, welcome baby Oliver!! I can't wait to see him as a toddler. And to see him with his Grandparents :smile:
  • Options
    AWWW Last night I thought I posted some comments and an update but apparently I was too distracted! I was watching TV with my daughter who left tonight to go spend time with her Dad. I'm kidless again :(

Anyways, aside from the little comment I'm going to give @Heckstress17 , all comments were written yesterday!! hehe OH and one for @OJenn too!!

@Heckstress17 You know, I'm not sure what those dogs are. They were Charlie's agressive mutts and I loved them too much not to have them with Flynn since Charlie was outvoted. BTW did anyone notice the names of my dogs??? Mae West, Adam West, Billy West...get it???hehehe

@OJenn Your mod folder is terrifying!! Where is MC Command center??? I'm watching what you do closely!!! I find I keep removing cc everytime I go in!!

@JordanNicoleJJ I was so excited to see you updated. Oh man that first shot really does look like it's a hot atmosphere! Reed and Severine look completely comfortable though! I love them sitting and looking at their little baby. Then Billy and Hunter...equally adorable. I love the wallpaper. I loved the sass little Orion was showing his Grammy! Oh I'm excited Severine is pregnant again! Hehe Orion running from the fireworks was adorable.

@Kiwicantdie Isn't it funny how parents will suddenly start stalking the new houses? Oh my gosh I was shocked when I saw Clover shoving snow in her mom's face! Awww little Curtis! OH poor Clover! Look at her sad face! It works out though :) Hooray. My sims have been doing that ridiculous hug as well. Oh no your santa has a brown beard! Oh my gosh poor Bella! I hope she makes it! Awww cute little Oliver!
    CY3KV.jpg
    Chapter 3: The Wedding Day

Adam and Billy West have aged up into very handsome elder dogs. Flynn wanted them at the wedding but they were not allowed at the museum they went to.
    D14W3.png

Everyone was upset that it was raining. The wedding was supposed to be outdoors.
    D1516.png

Flynn and Beatrice ran down to the arch to see if they could still have it outside, but there was no way to get all of his kids down there.
    D1525.png

Beatrice was not a happy bride.
    D152r.png

While Flynn spent time organizing their guests,
    D154T.png

Beatrice took a few moments to compose herself.
    D155p.png

It didn’t go quite as planned, but it was still beautiful.
    D1568.png

They had a lot of fun sharing their cake.
    D157Y.png

So much fun in fact that I was afraid for Flynn’s life!
    D158t.PNG

Fortunately he was able to calm down a bit.
    D1590.PNG

It wasn’t long before Beatrice wasn’t feeling well.
    D159U.png

She didn’t waste time wondering what was up, she immediately took a test.
    D15aR.png

Flynn had almost no reaction to the news. I think he’s numb.
    D15be.png

He was a good husband who helped to clean up after she was sick though.
    D15ck.png
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    I'm back! Update time!

Family Tree

I'm having fun with 2 teens in the house. It's my goal this generation to make sure my teens get out and have an active social life. I downloaded this cute flea market lot from the gallery and placed it in Magnolia Promenade for Livvy and the gang to hang out at.
    evCWDez.png

Of course wherever Livvy goes, Jace goes too. :heart:
    nzqIntW.png

Ty's erratic love interest and BFF Marjorie was there with her beloved clay. Hey whatever calms the crazy I guess.
    Wya2aLb.png

Ty wasn't interested in the flea market so he and Amaya snuck off to skate. Which is still not a skill any of my sims have built yet...
    RiYoLKP.png

Unfortunately as cute as the flea market was it bored the teens. Luckily I got a notification that the Romance Festival was in town and sent everyone to check it out instead. The girls immediately zoned in on the punch.
    UL34U2y.png

And the boys, not wanting to be left out, followed.
    y6JBxHU.png

This of course got everyone feeling lovey dovey. Ty was juiced up and feeling extra confident. Thankfully Amaya was feeling quite the same otherwise I think she would've rejected his advances.
    qMElnPM.png

They both shared their first kiss together :heart:
    9D4ii6B.png

Annnnnnnnd then Ty went and immediately screwed it up by showering Marjorie with rose petals in front of Amaya:joy: What an idiot lol Needless to say Amaya was feeling pretty embarrassed and betrayed.
    ptOjMUi.png

Ty felt bad and tried to cheer her up, but there's only so much he could say.
    fzwMuID.png
    xD46lGB.png

I think it's important to say that I don't dislike Marjorie, it's just girl's clearly got a screw loose and I've never played an insane sim in TS4.
    SBSsyZa.png

It would be entertaining though...
    don2do4.png

I was hoping the atmosphere would do the trick for my oblivious love birds, but no such luck. They did their usual attached at the hip routine but not even a suggestive comment was made...
    939uoUG.png

Livvy enjoyed all the fun things the festival had to offer even if she wasn't interested in the romance part.
    UxEj2Gf.png
    fFYMYf9.png

Back home it was time for little Julian to become a child. I feel bad I haven't shown him more, but once you get so many sims in a household it's hard to focus on them all equally. I do really love him though!
    2xRcVcQ.png

Mama Violet baked him a cake and he blew out the candles like a big boy.
    B8Xwc7U.png

I'm happy with how he's turning out. I think he looks like a mix of both his brother and sister so that's sorta cool, and he's a complete sweetheart. He gained the creative trait and got right to work on making some decorations for the fall.
    CloEfIF.png

Then played with the barn that big sister Livvy built long ago. Memories :cry: They grow so fast!
    QMGAcfJ.png

Violet and Kato are doing well. Honestly since they're both maxed in their careers I don't really know what to do with them anymore :confused: So they mostly just chill around the house.
    5R3r1R8.png

and give each other lots of attention. I'm keeping my eye on them though. I don't want anymore surprises!
    pV5zzSX.png

Livvy was invited out by a classmate of hers. I felt like she was betraying Jace by going to hangout, but that's stupid since they're just friends right?
    qvAARwf.png

This is Darwin Hernandez, son of @Tellex sim Anthony Hernandez and grandson of the one an only Pablo. He's pretty adorable for a born in game sim. Then again with Pablo's genetics in him it's hard to go wrong. :wink:
    Mhlk6id.png

Livvy really liked hanging out with him, and he liked her too. At some point things turned flirtatious.
    LcFaMYQ.png

:heart::heart::heart:
    ePXe1h2.png

But then... it just so happened to be Prank Day and he straight slapped her in the face! :angry: I know it wasn't done out of anger, but still!
    D4ve7fC.png

It really bummed Livvy out, and things had been going so well too :cry:
    YLk1ZLi.png

Ty was still trying to make things work with Amaya. She invited him over to hangout and he was thrilled because he thought she was giving him a second chance. She was unamused by his compliment and that should've told him everything he needed to know.
    neE2VLx.png

But he's young and inexperienced so he had to learn the hard way. Rejection hurts :confused:
    hPA8kfx.png

In a stroke of pure luck Marjorie was outside the house waiting for him when he got back to Brindleton Bay. She must've know he needed a friend.
    acMqL4Q.png

Amaya's rejection was quickly forgotten as he snuggled up to Marjorie on the couch.
    fFj9E08.png

There's definitely a spark between these two.
    7oiMAzk.png

So much so that Ty took her up to his parents bedroom to mess around in the closet. Tip: Make sure your parents are out if you're gonna bring a girl up to THEIR room :joy: Kato's face says it all. :anguished:
    ljO6LMh.png
    9ZTU5XO.png

Good thing little Julian is still young and wholesome :smile:
    Lu26G2G.png
    DZt5gOF.png

He gets along a lot more with his brother and sister now that he's older. He and Ty are always slipping away to have competitions.
    bwHnw7r.png

Which hot-headed Ty is a total sore loser about :lol:
    JApT7K4.png

Now I need your guys help! I have no idea who to choose for heir. Heir vote? Should it be Livvy, Ty, or little Julian (traits in family tree)??
    5ppxyzw.jpg

And since their mate is a wildcard, I was hoping you all wouldn't mind lending me a sim to date and potentially marry the heir? I think it'd be fun to use sims you guys have made. Let me know :heart:
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    @Heckstress17 Look at you actually getting your teenage sims out of the house!! That's way more than I did with Reed and River lol. Livvy and Jace are killing me with the "just friends" bit...we all know it's a lie! But if the romance festival can't bring those two together, I don't blame you for not wanting to force it. Maybe Ty and Marjorie are really meant for each other--I mean, hot-headed Ty isn't the picture of stable mental health either :wink::lol: I say we let those two enjoy each others' craziness as townies lol. Okay, I thought Livvy was my favorite, but Julian's precious freckled face is giving me second thoughts. Ooo Anthony :love: Well, he had me sold until he slapped her :lol: I really hate the prank/fighting holidays. AH poor Kato :joy::joy: That's something a parent should never have to witness, let alone in their own bedroom!! Wholesome Julian is growing on me more and more. He has a confident sass about him that I love. It's really hard to pick between him and Livvy, especially without seeing him as a teen...but I'm gonna take a chance here and say Julian! I have lots of lovely ladies in my gallery that you could choose from, but I'm going to jump in game tonight and make one especially for him too :smile:
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    I'm still here. Just feeling like a hermit when it comes to socializing. <3 all the updates!

P.S. Should I start a new Rebuild save game and begin again?

• Options
    edited March 2019
    @Heckstress17 @JordanNicoleJJ @debjameswhite - That was just the initial clean up. I can't live without MC but we'll see how long I last lol.

@debjameswhite - Oh no that is the one thing I hate about the weather, sometimes it can be a bit unpredictable and interfere with big plans. You can always check the weather on the TV though. Congrats on their Flynn and Beatrice's nooboo it will be great to see him fathering a kid so closely. He looks happy at least ♥

@Heckstress17 - The flea market looks like a neat teen hangout spot for sure! Ha watching Ty and Amaya try to skate is absolutely adorable, when the sims are just starting out they fall so much lol. Oh no Ty why?! Poor Amaya's face in the background. Le sigh Jace and Livvy...someday. Julian aged up into a cutie, you are definitely stuck with red hair this generation :lol: Ty has made his bed now he has to deal with lol and aww Livvy is only getting rejected because her one true love is Jace My vote for heir is Livvy, I want her and Jace to be together so bad ♥

@Rawla - You totally should!! It'd be nice to see your updates again.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top