Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Hi I’m Shannon from Chicago

Hello @Thatssjustme :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful tips on playing the game and enjoy posting about your sims from your game :)
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    chamtongchamtong Posts: 6 New Member
    I'm Cham, and I got into the Sims with 4. Alas I'm also poor and own only Laundry Day, Cats and Dogs, Parenthood and Patio Stuff. I'm planning on getting a bundle with Seasons and Outdoor Retreat next payday, and probably Spooky Stuff for the pirate hat.

I'm Australian and wish more than anything I had a cat again, but can't where I live. So all my Sims do instead.
  • Options
    chamtong wrote: »
    I'm Cham, and I got into the Sims with 4. Alas I'm also poor and own only Laundry Day, Cats and Dogs, Parenthood and Patio Stuff. I'm planning on getting a bundle with Seasons and Outdoor Retreat next payday, and probably Spooky Stuff for the pirate hat.

I'm Australian and wish more than anything I had a cat again, but can't where I live. So all my Sims do instead.

Hello @chamtong :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I am sorry that you are unable to have a real life cat :( It is good that you are able to instead enjoy having a pet through the game <3
    The packs that you own are great! :) It is exciting that you are planning to buy Seasons and Outdoor Retreat soon! The packs add a lot of great and special features to the game :)
  • Options
    aienhanaraienhanar Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello to all simmers out there! I am Hana and am from Australia too, just like @chamtong :) I am back on sims since a long hiatus break. I felt that I should join this forum as it has been helpful for me in the past and I would love to be a part of this community :)

I enjoy building and decorating houses in Sims. Sometimes, I just wish that I am 🐸🐸🐸🐸 rich *motherlode* - so my "future home/s" (I have not even owned one yet) will look as goooood as the ones I have built. Oh, how I wish hahah :D

It is nice to e-meet you all! Have a good time simming everyone :smiley:
  • Options
    aienhanar wrote: »
    Hello to all simmers out there! I am Hana and am from Australia too, just like @chamtong :) I am back on sims since a long hiatus break. I felt that I should join this forum as it has been helpful for me in the past and I would love to be a part of this community :)

I enjoy building and decorating houses in Sims. Sometimes, I just wish that I am plum rich *motherlode* - so my "future home/s" (I have not even owned one yet) will look as goooood as the ones I have built. Oh, how I wish hahah :D

It is nice to e-meet you all! Have a good time simming everyone :smiley:

Hello @aienhanar :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you are back simming again after a break.Building and furnishing homes and venues is a very enjoyable part of simming. It is great that we can build in a variety of styles and express our creativity through out builds,We can also enjoy building our dream homes to reflect what we would like to have in real life!
  • Options
    AliceSwofferAliceSwoffer Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi guys,
    I'm Alice, I'm 20 from Birmingham in the United Kingdom. Not new to the sims, been a huge fan since the first game but am new to this forum.
    I figured it was time to have an account as I've spent so many hours on the site in the past haha
    Happy simming you wonderful bunch!
  • Options
    Hi guys,
    I'm Alice, I'm 20 from Birmingham in the United Kingdom. Not new to the sims, been a huge fan since the first game but am new to this forum.
    I figured it was time to have an account as I've spent so many hours on the site in the past haha
    Happy simming you wonderful bunch!

Hello @AliceSwoffer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have been enjoying playing a number of households over the time and seeing how their Sims lives developed in your game :)
    It is great that you have started posting on the forums. I hope that you will enjoy posting about what is happening in your game.
  • Options
    gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    is there another place to show mods? really i dont have time for this 'points' thing :/ all i want to post are links....
  • Options
    how do i get points anyway? i cant post the links to my stuff so how people are going to 'like' my stuff anyway? this is confusing
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    is there another place to show mods? really i dont have time for this 'points' thing :/ all i want to post are links....
    how do i get points anyway? i cant post the links to my stuff so how people are going to 'like' my stuff anyway? this is confusing

Hello @gustavowizard
    You could post your mods on a site such as Mod the Sims if you prefer, or if you use Sims 4 studio program you could post about yout mods on their forums.
    http://modthesims.info/browse/ts4/
    http://sims4studio.com/

You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    You could post on other threads in the forums to help to get the required points and posts,
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:

>
    > You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    > You could post on other threads in the forums to help to get the required points and posts,

yes i know, but why people would 'like' something i said? i cant post a picture, im here for 1 week and i got 1 like only :(
  • Options
    i cant create my own topics too, i cant do anything :(
  • Options
    i guess i will keep posting and hoping for someone to 'like' it... never was so hard to give free stuff...
  • Options
    i guess i will keep posting and hoping for someone to 'like' it... never was so hard to give free stuff...
    New members are unable to start new threads until they become a full member.
    You nearly have the required points. You only need 9 more points to become a full member,
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    New members are unable to start new threads until they become a full member.
    You nearly have the required points. You only need 9 more points to become a full member,

oh lol well ok, thank you for the time and patience, i will wait then, as soon as i can post link i will be posting my mods here. thank you!

• Options
    silverdustsilverdust Posts: 34 Member
    Hello to my fellow Simmers! My name is Kennedy (screen name is Silverdust) and I am very young, especially compared to most Simmers on this forum (and in general). I'm 14, and I was born in Puerto Rico, but have lived in Florida since I was 6 years old. I've been playing the Sims since I was 7. I started because I was engrossed in what my aunt was doing on the computer. I've obviously been playing for a bit (very little time compared to the majority of people here) and I love this site but just thought of making an account yesterday. I'm very excited to be a full member so I can post about my Disney Princess Legacy journey! :)
    I enjoy decorating houses and CAS in Sims. I love building, too, but I suck at it so I usually just get an unfurnished house on the gallery. (I love interior design!)
    Even though I'm young, I hope to make friends here and enjoy my time on this site. Thanks for reading, lovelies! <3
  • Options
    silverdust wrote: »
    Hello to my fellow Simmers! My name is Kennedy (screen name is Silverdust) and I am very young, especially compared to most Simmers on this forum (and in general). I was born in Puerto Rico, but have lived in Florida since I was 6 years old. I've been playing the Sims since I was 7. I started because I was engrossed in what my aunt was doing on the computer. I've obviously been playing for a bit (very little time compared to the majority of people here) and I love this site but just thought of making an account yesterday. I'm very excited to be a full member so I can post about my Disney Princess Legacy journey! :)
    I enjoy decorating houses and CAS in Sims. I love building, too, but I suck at it so I usually just get an unfurnished house on the gallery. (I love interior design!)
    Even though I'm young, I hope to make friends here and enjoy my time on this site. Thanks for reading, lovelies! <3

Hello @silverdust :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since you were a young child. It is very special that your Aunt is a simmmer also, and that encouraged you to become a simmer also <3
    It is great that you are doing a Disney Princess Legacy and that you plan to post about it on the forums! :) Simmers will enjoy seeing pictures of your sims.
    Decorating homes is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is nice that we can enjoy decorating in a variety of styles and colour schemes and enjoy then seeing our sims living in homes we have furnished to suit them.
    Just a little note. It would be best to not post your age in forum threads as you are still a teen. It is for your safety to not post your age.
  • Options
    purpleplumpurpleplum Posts: 25 Member
    Hello! I called myself purpleplum because my favorite color is purple, and then plumbobs of course! I got the game when it was on sale after Christmas 2018. I really like having my simself do amazing things and live in a perfect cottage. First I'm trying to collect all the gardening plants and evolve them to perfect!
  • Options
    purpleplum wrote: »
    Hello! I called myself purpleplum because my favorite color is purple, and then plumbobs of course! I got the game when it was on sale after Christmas 2018. I really like having my simself do amazing things and live in a perfect cottage. First I'm trying to collect all the gardening plants and evolve them to perfect!

Hello @purpleplum :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have based your user name on your favourite colour, which is purple, and have combined it with Sims plumbobs. Purple is a nice colour.
    It is great that you bought the game when it was on sale after Christmas :) Simming was a lovely way to start the new year <3
    I hope that you will be able to collect all the gardening plants and get them to the perfect stage!
  • Options
    emlou97emlou97 Posts: 23 Member
    Can't post? I can only comment and like. Does anyone know why?
  • Options
    emlou97 wrote: »
    Can't post? I can only comment and like. Does anyone know why?

Hello @emlou97 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!

New members are unable to start new threads until they become full members. You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    You will be able to start a new thread when you become a full member :)
  • Options
    > @silverdust said:
    > Hello to my fellow Simmers! My name is Kennedy (screen name is Silverdust) and I am very young, especially compared to most Simmers on this forum (and in general). I'm 14, and I was born in Puerto Rico, but have lived in Florida since I was 6 years old. I've been playing the Sims since I was 7. I started because I was engrossed in what my aunt was doing on the computer. I've obviously been playing for a bit (very little time compared to the majority of people here) and I love this site but just thought of making an account yesterday. I'm very excited to be a full member so I can post about my Disney Princess Legacy journey! :)
    > I enjoy decorating houses and CAS in Sims. I love building, too, but I suck at it so I usually just get an unfurnished house on the gallery. (I love interior design!)
    > Even though I'm young, I hope to make friends here and enjoy my time on this site. Thanks for reading, lovelies! <3

Hi! thats not young at all. :) I used to play sims too when I was 14
  • Options
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > i cant create my own topics too, i cant do anything :(

same :(
  • Options
    > @Thatssjustme said:
    > Hi I’m Shannon from Chicago

Hi Shannon

Leave a Comment