Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    cant post links yet :(flic.kr/p/2eovZAN)

this is a She-ra im working atm... i made the outfit myself, the boots and bracers were recolors of existing CC, her diadem was a convertion from a free 3dmodel (i will be crediting these creators later, when i get my posting perm), i tried to keep the metallic effect in-game, and i liked the results so far... still need to figger it out how to make this effect myself... i think its possible to do with sims4studio alone, dont even need to do it in blender.
    im working on her sword now..
  • Options
    gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    put the http:/ before that so u can see... and guys come on... 'cant post links yet'.. can i know why?? i can post links anywhere on the internet.. why this?
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Good afternoon,

Im Gus, a brazilian microbiologist, 39 yo. My hobby is modding, made mods for almost 10 games now, being modding for sims 4 for 1 month, learning basic blender skills now, i can edit/merge/ meshes, create objects, still need more skill to do clolth, hats and shoes..

im trying to show my work here, but i still dont understand what do i have to do to be able to post my own posts.

Thank you all and nice to meet you all.

Hello @gustavowizard :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, and have quotes appear in grey boxes ,This thread explain about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.

When you are a fulll member and can post links, you may like to start a thread in the modding section of the forums and showcase your work there,
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-modding-and-custom-content

Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    Nana_NanaNana_Nana Posts: 11 New Member
    Hello everyone! I've used this forum to help find a bunch of great cc and creators. I've recently started making my own cc and this is one of the first places I thought of to get some help. Unfortunately I'm a new member, so I can't ask for help just yet. But I plan on working my way up so I can post and get the help I need. :)
  • Options
    Nana_Nana wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I've used this forum to help find a bunch of great cc and creators. I've recently started making my own cc and this is one of the first places I thought of to get some help. Unfortunately I'm a new member, so I can't ask for help just yet. But I plan on working my way up so I can post and get the help I need. :)

Hello @Nana_Nana :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have started making your own cc. I hope that you will be able to get the help you need when you are a full member and can then start new threads. The Sims 4 studio forums is also a good place to ask for help.
    http://sims4studio.com/
  • Options
    rafdasilva27rafdasilva27 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey people im new in the forum. I Play Sims 4 makes 2 years, never played older games of the franchise.
    I came to the forum to discuss about gameplay 😉.
  • Options
    Hey people im new in the forum. I Play Sims 4 makes 2 years, never played older games of the franchise.
    I came to the forum to discuss about gameplay 😉.

Hello @rafdasilva27 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 4 and have been playing for two years. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful tips on playing the game, and enjoy posting about what is happening in your game.
  • Options
    ilovecookie2345ilovecookie2345 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi I've played sims since Sims 3 came out and i still play a lot well...with cc and some mods to make it easy to be rich, have triplets, or have max skills. My favorite game is sims 4. I like to make my sims a bit more active and i usually give them the romantic trait.
  • Options
    Hi I've played sims since Sims 3 came out and i still play a lot well...with cc and some mods to make it easy to be rich, have triplets, or have max skills. My favorite game is sims 4. I like to make my sims a bit more active and i usually give them the romantic trait.

Hello @ilovecookie2345 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since since the release of Sims 3. You would have been enjoying spending many fun and happy hours over the time playing, creating and building in the game :)
    I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forums threads.
  • Options
    bridgeeenabridgeeena Posts: 5 New Member
    My name is Bridgette and I have been playing the sims for years but have never thought to join the forums until now. Its my favorite game which helps me justify the amount of money I have spent on it.. There are only 3 packs I don't have (stuff packs) which I intend to buy when they are on sale. Except for spooky stuff none of it interests me much... I am 19 and from Canada and am excited to have people to share my love of the sims with :)
  • Options
    bridgeeena wrote: »
    My name is Bridgette and I have been playing the sims for years but have never thought to join the forums until now. Its my favorite game which helps me justify the amount of money I have spent on it.. There are only 3 packs I don't have (stuff packs) which I intend to buy when they are on sale. Except for spooky stuff none of it interests me much... I am 19 and from Canada and am excited to have people to share my love of the sims with :)

Hello @bridgeeena :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you own nearly all the packs! The packs add great new features, activities, worlds, and build/buy mode and cas items to the game!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads.
  • Options
    GroovyTurtlezGroovyTurtlez Posts: 36 Member
    Ello :smile: my name is Cat and I've been playing the sims for like half of my life (which is crazy to me now that i'm typing it out). I'm just your regular uni student here to connect with fellow simmers, keep up to date with news, and see what kind of crazy ideas y'all post about. See ya!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    GroovyTurtlezGroovyTurtlez Posts: 36 Member
    omg my smiley emoticon didn't show :(
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Ello :smile: my name is Cat and I've been playing the sims for like half of my life (which is crazy to me now that i'm typing it out). I'm just your regular uni student here to connect with fellow simmers, keep up to date with news, and see what kind of crazy ideas y'all post about. See ya!

Hello @GroovyTurtlez :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that your uni studies are going very well :) You would enjoy simming as a restful break from the stresses of your studies.
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads :)
    Emoticons don’t appear until you become a full member.
  • Options
    little_did_sheknowlittle_did_sheknow Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi I'm Carrie I love building and making famous people live in my town so when you go out and do stuff bob ross or beyonce passes by. I am bad at making sims look like actual people though, I take most of my celebs from the gallery and then edit their outfits/hairstyles.

I'm thinking of starting a youtube channel to upload speed builds o.O

I dream of being one of those people that has all the bubbles filled in on the menu screen.
  • Options
    Hi I'm Carrie I love building and making famous people live in my town so when you go out and do stuff bob ross or beyonce passes by. I am bad at making sims look like actual people though, I take most of my celebs from the gallery and then edit their outfits/hairstyles.

I'm thinking of starting a youtube channel to upload speed builds o.O

I dream of being one of those people that has all the bubbles filled in on the menu screen.

Hello @little_did_sheknow :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you enjoy doing building and having famous sims in your game . Building is a very special way of expressing our creativity through the game! You would enjoy having the celebrities in your game and having your sims interacting with them.
    It is great and special that you are planning to have a YouTube simming channel! :) I hope that it goes well.
  • Options
    ScreamingFangScreamingFang Posts: 21 Member
    hello there everyone My name is ScreamingFang!
    I love dogs (Dog is life) and I am a gamer, I mainly am playing on my Xbox One, I currently have 44,266 gamerscore. I got first introduced to The Sims by my brother, ages ago. I actually thought that Maxis and EA stopped making The Sims, because I haven't heard anything about new Sims games. While I am playing games I like to listen to music, I listen to all kinds of music ranging from Irish folk to rock, my favorite Irish folk band is The Irish Rovers and one of my favorite metal bands is Sabaton. I only recently got into building houses in The Sims 4, also mostly all my sims have pets, mainly dogs. When making a sim I usually dont change much other than some facial features and outfits. One day I hope that they add in Drums in the Sims 4 as I play drums outside of gaming.
  • Options
    hello there everyone My name is ScreamingFang!
    I love dogs (Dog is life) and I am a gamer, I mainly am playing on my Xbox One, I currently have 44,266 gamerscore. I got first introduced to The Sims by my brother, ages ago. I actually thought that Maxis and EA stopped making The Sims, because I haven't heard anything about new Sims games. While I am playing games I like to listen to music, I listen to all kinds of music ranging from Irish folk to rock, my favorite Irish folk band is The Irish Rovers and one of my favorite metal bands is Sabaton. I only recently got into building houses in The Sims 4, also mostly all my sims have pets, mainly dogs. When making a sim I usually dont change much other than some facial features and outfits. One day I hope that they add in Drums in the Sims 4 as I play drums outside of gaming.

Hello @ScreamingFang :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you love dogs and that they are a part of your sims households. Sim dogs are very cute!
    It is special that your brother introduced you to simming <3 He started your time as a simmer which has resulted in many enjoyable hours spent simming ever since!
    It is great that you have started building in the game.It is a very special part of simming! It is nice seeing our sims living in homes that we have built and furnished for them.
    Happy simmimg! :)
  • Options
    KevinR1990KevinR1990 Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm Kevin! I started playing The Sims with the very first one, twenty years ago. (Gives you a sense of how old I am.) Stopped playing around the third game because my computer had trouble running it, but a few months ago I got back into it with the fourth game and its expansions. Still finding my way around it; after all, it's been a while.
  • Options
    KevinR1990 wrote: »
    I'm Kevin! I started playing The Sims with the very first one, twenty years ago. (Gives you a sense of how old I am.) Stopped playing around the third game because my computer had trouble running it, but a few months ago I got back into it with the fourth game and its expansions. Still finding my way around it; after all, it's been a while.

Hello @KevinR1990 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the original Sims 1. You would have many special memories of fun and enjoyable hours spent playing Sims 1, then the later versions. It is great that you are now playing Sims 4 :)
    Carl's Sims 4 site is a very helpful site with many guides to playing the game. There is a " guides" button at the top of the site page, which will take you to a list of a variety of helpful guides to the game.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com

• Options
    SomebodySomeplaceSomebodySomeplace Posts: 62 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm SomebodySomeplace. I've played every iteration of The Sims game except for The Sims 2. The game has come in and out of my life over the years, and I got back into the game (after a few years) at the end of last year with The Sims 4 (it has been my first time playing it). I've always been more of fan of building in the game than CAS, and it's been cool getting to create different venues in this version of the game.

Before this time around playing the game, I never looked at anything related to the greater community of Sims players, but I've been looking at the posts here, and it's been nice to see what others think about the game and different ways to play. I decided to join after downloading the MC Command Center mod (the first mod or CC I've ever put in any Sims game I've had) and needing some help with it. I'm hoping to find some help here and I'm excited to see what's next for the game, itching to get a new EP/GP/SP, and seriously considering giving some other mods or some CC a try.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Hi everyone! I'm SomebodySomeplace. I've played every iteration of The Sims game except for The Sims 2. The game has come in and out of my life over the years, and I got back into the game (after a few years) at the end of last year with The Sims 4 (it has been my first time playing it). I've always been more of fan of building in the game than CAS, and it's been cool getting to create different venues in this version of the game.

Before this time around playing the game, I never looked at anything related to the greater community of Sims players, but I've been looking at the posts here, and it's been nice to see what others think about the game and different ways to play. I decided to join after downloading the MC Command Center mod (the first mod or CC I've ever put in any Sims game I've had) and needing some help with it. I'm hoping to find some help here and I'm excited to see what's next for the game, itching to get a new EP/GP/SP, and seriously considering giving some other mods or some CC a try.

Hello @SomebodySomeplace :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have played each version of the game except for Sims 2. Each version of the Sims is fun and enjoyable to play! It is great that after a break from simming, you are now back simming again and are playing Sims 4 :)
    It is great that you are enjoying reading the forum threads. There is a lot of helpful information that simmers have posted on the threads, and creative gameplay ideas to try to out in our own games.
    We are all looking forward to hearing about what will be the next pack that is released! :)
  • Options
    PrincessEve200PrincessEve200 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi I'm PrincessEve I live in Canada but born in England I have a cat that will be 16 next mouth I have ps2 ps4 pc all with different Sims games I have had BPPV 2 years 2 months but I don't let that get me down and I hope to make some Sims friends
  • Options
    Hi I'm PrincessEve I live in Canada but born in England I have a cat that will be 16 next mouth I have ps2 ps4 pc all with different Sims games I have had BPPV 2 years 2 months but I don't let that get me down and I hope to make some Sims friends

Hello @PrincessEve200 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Your cat would be a very special animal member of your family <3 You would like having a simversion of the cat in your game:) It is great that you play both pc and console versions of the game.
    I send hugs to you as live with BPPV <3 It would cause you to feel quite sick :(
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forum threads.
  • Options
    ThatssjustmeThatssjustme Posts: 16 Member
    Hi I’m Shannon from Chicago

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top